Refresher on Misc. finances

I feel like I should know this and I tried to find it in the help files, but can someone refresh on what gets lumped into the "Misc." section on my financial ledger? I had been holding steady for months at about $98,000 per month devoted to miscellaneous, but this month it jumped up to $276,000. I'm just wondering why, as I can't honestly think of anything I did to make it jump up so much. Any thoughts? I'm playing as DAVE, still Cult Sized, and it's July 2007.

The word miscellaneous (sp?) means it covers anything not already covered by the other costs you have. So anything that isn't one of the other ones is in there. From the coffee your workers drink at shows, to the little props you might be using in angles, to the wardrobe department, every little thing is covered in there. As for why it changes so much.... I guess Nemesis is addicted to the expensive coffee.

[QUOTE=Trashbear;181809]I feel like I should know this and I tried to find it in the help files, but can someone refresh on what gets lumped into the "Misc." section on my financial ledger? I had been holding steady for months at about $98,000 per month devoted to miscellaneous, but this month it jumped up to $276,000. I'm just wondering why, as I can't honestly think of anything I did to make it jump up so much. Any thoughts? I'm playing as DAVE, still Cult Sized, and it's July 2007.[/QUOTE] im not sure if i am right but if you have done shows in a different region or country from normal wouldnt you have to pay extra travel costs.

[QUOTE=derek_b;183128]I heard he drinks it by the 3.7854118 litres..... I'm sorry, I use the metric system.[/QUOTE] Is that a new metric system only for use in Scotland then? Cos in the rest of the world it's 4.5461 litres to the gallon :D [Apologies to all for this anally retentive post]

[QUOTE=Rob4590;183175]Is that a new metric system only for use in Scotland then? Cos in the rest of the world it's 4.5461 litres to the gallon :D [Apologies to all for this anally retentive post][/QUOTE] 3.785 liters = 1 US Gallon 4.546 liters = 1 Imperial Gallon 1.201 US Gallon = 1 Imperial Gallon How's that for anal retentive. :p

Archived