WWE Films

Jonfun

They were in the cinema for a very short period (atleast see no evil was because ive seen it on billboards here)but are no longer in cinemas. Both movies suck anyway (coming from a big WWE fan). I cant stand John Cena's acting and the movies are just trying to be like mainstream big movies of their genres but they fail. I recommend you dont waste your money. They are like b-movies compared to the proper stuff.

[QUOTE=NickC13573;181987]I think WWE Films is an OK Idea. Just I think ALL movies comeing from them are doomed to fail becuz of the "Stigma" of how the mainstream views WWE[/QUOTE] I don't know, stick with lower budget things like See No Evil and it'll do well. It made back its money in theatrical release and now is just making profit ni DVD sales. If they keep their aspirations modest it will be a nice little earner for them.

You guys don't get the WWE films over there? Well it's not like you're missing much. I saw See No Evil opening night (as a wrestling fan I felt obligated), and well....it sucked. It turns out Kane has the charisma and acting ability of Helen Keller.

Archived