Football Manager Diary

Blasphemywebleed

Football Manager Diary  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Football Manager Diary

• Damn Skippy I would, i'd read every day
    • Nope, Football Manager Bored me, Tommy Cornell all the way
    • Do it if you want but not on my f*cking forum :|

Hey Guys I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in reading a football manager diary? I am going to leave the team selection up to forum users if they want it and i will then choose a team randomly from the suggested ones. Let me know if you would be interested and suggest where i could post it on this board, special dynastries i thought, or suggest another forum i could do it on. Oh and also let me know your team suggestions, and just for fun let me know why i should pick your team. Edit: Also i'll be trying to make this diary into a kind of comedy as a football manager diary would consist of league tables and scorelines which is kinda pants.

Well i was thinking of a smaller club than Man Utd, and I wouldnt bring back Beckham as in my opinion he is the most over rated player in football history. Deadly on a dead ball i will admit but not much else, there are 1000's of young spanish, portugese and italian midfielders i'd choose over beckham, and to be honest if i was playing as a club of man utd's stature in Football manager I wouldnt take Beckham back if he was on a free transfer.... but yeah at the moment if I do do the diary then it will be as Man utd as its the only team suggested so far.

[QUOTE=Undertaker666;182571]Give yourself a proper challenge and be the manager of Worcester City. :D[/QUOTE] Its a challenge i'm looking for lol. You see this diary would be a story based diary and its going to be about a manager taking over a club with pretty much no football experience at all, a case of mistaken identity rather. I can go 2 ways, he takes over a big club. Or the way i'd prefer he takes over his local team that he has supported all his life. I still havent thought of the way that he lands the job, wins it in a bet in the pub or something i dunno. There doesnt seem to be too much interest right enough so if a couple of people want me to go ahead and do it, they may suggest a forum that it would be better accepted on, or even if i send it via pm's on a daily basis.

Archived