Wrestlemania 23

Rocland

I think claiming Foley is boring is outrageous! He may not be chock full of catchphrases like the rock or Austin (unless you count 'bang, bang' and 'have a nice day') but he has done some of the best promos in the business. i get gossebumps when i watch his Tommy dreamer promo's and his recent run with flair produced a similar calibre of promo. As for his match's how many people in the WWE hit the ring steps legs first? none, wanna know why? Cos it bloody well hurts, yet in all the foley match's i have seen i have never once seen him take the stairs back first. He may not have the technical skill of Kurt Angle, but lets face it, he's a brawler! I doubt there will ever be another person to bring Foley's unique high-impact style to the WWE.

[QUOTE=panix04;182529]I think claiming Foley is boring is outrageous! [/QUOTE] Agreed!!! Foley is one of, if not my favourite wrestler of all time. The man is a legend in his own right. He went into a business which was full of steroid induced monsters and took his tubby ass to the top. I have never watched a foley match that I havent thought "wow" after it, his promos are also excellent. The thing you have to remember when watching Foley in a pay per view match is that he is going into that ring to get hurt and that thrills me. Most of the foley matches if you watch them back, win or lose he always gets a standing ovation at the end of the match. It's a sad day when foley retires indefinately.

[QUOTE=keefmoon;182518]i think we've now got to the stage where taker should keep his streak. he's transended at least three eras, evolved with each and remained fiercely loyal to a company that hasn't always deserved it. i think the least they could do is give him one last hurrah with the strap as a thank you, and have him retire with the streak intact, and cement his place a real legend.[/QUOTE] Is he retiring after this Wrestlemania? I read everywhere that WWE should decide whether he remains undefeated at WM or he should loose it before retiring, but I have not read anywhere a confirmation that he is actually retiring. :confused:

[QUOTE=MightyDavidson;183566]So I read some fantasy booking for Wrestlemania 23 on Online Onslaught and here's what I have to say. Congratulations posters of The Dog Pound for being 100% smarter then Online Onslaught. :D Well done people.[/QUOTE] Oh yea check out my card WWE Title Match-K-Fed vs Cena K-Fed is so over its time for him to put Raw on his back, K-Fed should go over after interference from John Heder which sets up the Cena vs Heder fued while K-Fed can start a fued with now turned face Trevor Murdoch. World Heavyweight Title Match-Batista vs Little Bastard Little Bastard wins the rumble, eventually little bastard wins so he can fued with Mark Henry and Batista can fued with Tatanka. IC Title Match-Jeff Hardy vs Jim Ross You know you want it, Ross wins with BBQ shoot to head. US Title Match-Chris Beniot vs William Regla vs Finaly-Verbal Debate Everyone says beniot sucks on the mic, time to prove himself. World Tag Title Match-Rated RKO vs The Great Khali & Chloe Damnit chloe is wasted talent. WWE Tag Title Match-Kendrick & London vs The Miz & Boogey-Dance Off Boogeyman comes back as Boogey the disco guy, then he teams with The Miz to make a awesome team. The match is a dance off Cuserweight Title Match-Gregory Helms vs Ashley-Orange Fight They fight each other over which show is better OC or Laguna Beachh therefore its an orange fight. Womens Title Match-Mickie James vs Euegena A retarted chick is what eugenes new gimmick should be, who doesnt want that? Cryme Time vs Jimmy Wang Yang & JBL Cowboys vs Gangstas King Booker vs Funaki-Numba One Anounca Match They ring is set up with wrestlers the one who can interview the most wins Undertaker vs Snitsky THE STREAK MUST END Rey Mysterio vs Visceria Why Not

[QUOTE=Raveneffect21;183689]Oh yea check out my card WWE Title Match-K-Fed vs Cena K-Fed is so over its time for him to put Raw on his back, K-Fed should go over after interference from John Heder which sets up the Cena vs Heder fued while K-Fed can start a fued with now turned face Trevor Murdoch. World Heavyweight Title Match-Batista vs Little Bastard Little Bastard wins the rumble, eventually little bastard wins so he can fued with Mark Henry and Batista can fued with Tatanka. IC Title Match-Jeff Hardy vs Jim Ross You know you want it, Ross wins with BBQ shoot to head. US Title Match-Chris Beniot vs William Regla vs Finaly-Verbal Debate Everyone says beniot sucks on the mic, time to prove himself. World Tag Title Match-Rated RKO vs The Great Khali & Chloe Damnit chloe is wasted talent. WWE Tag Title Match-Kendrick & London vs The Miz & Boogey-Dance Off Boogeyman comes back as Boogey the disco guy, then he teams with The Miz to make a awesome team. The match is a dance off Cuserweight Title Match-Gregory Helms vs Ashley-Orange Fight They fight each other over which show is better OC or Laguna Beachh therefore its an orange fight. Womens Title Match-Mickie James vs Euegena A retarted chick is what eugenes new gimmick should be, who doesnt want that? Cryme Time vs Jimmy Wang Yang & JBL Cowboys vs Gangstas King Booker vs Funaki-Numba One Anounca Match They ring is set up with wrestlers the one who can interview the most wins Undertaker vs Snitsky THE STREAK MUST END Rey Mysterio vs Visceria Why Not[/QUOTE] If I paid $200 for a ticket to that show I'd do everything in my power to give Vince McMahon AIDS.

Here's what the card is gonna probably be: Big Show vs Hulk Hogan (Main Event) Edge vs John Cena (WWE Championship) Undertaker vs Batista (World Championship) Test vs Lashley (ECW Championship) Vince McMahon vs Mick Foley (Street Fight) Shawn Michaels vs Randy Orton (Ladder Match?) Jeff Hardy vs William Regal vs Johnny Nitro vs MVP vs Snitsky vs Hardcore Holly Here's what I do would do in the current situation: HBK vs John Cena (WWE Championship) (HBK wins) Kane or Ken Kennedy vs Batista (World Championship) (Batista wins) CM Punk vs RVD (ECW Championship) (CM Punk wins) Mr.McMahon vs Mick Foley (Street Fight) (Mick Foley wins) Paul Burchill (new gimmick) wins Money in the Bank! Piper's Pit with guest Triple H (He has to be on Mania!)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived