"It's Good to Be the Queen" - Queen Emily and National Pro Wrestling

[b]Weekly Super Show Preview for Week 3 of March, 2007[/b] It's the day before CAGE WARS and the March Mayhem card, featuring the Ruler of the Ring Semifinals and Finals, and we have a LOT on our plate. Mario Heroic is in the Ruler of the Ring semifinals, but before he gets there, he will take on Johnny Sensitive! Mountain Man Larry Wood wants to get back into the World Title hunt, and he'll be facing a Strong opponent... Erik Strong that is! Can the underdog Strong topple the big man? The battle of the new wrestlers trying to make their mark on NPW continues, as Brendan Idol will team up with the Rebel, Carlos Gonzalez to take on the Golden Boys for the NPW World Tag Team Championship! Jungle Jack has once again demanded a match, and we were afraid that Jack wouldn't be at his best for March Mayhem. However, we were even MORE afraid of what Jack would do to us if we said no! So he's putting the NPW World Heavyweight Championship up, and it's no easy match, as he will be taking on "Rowdy" Roderick Remus! The Main Event is a preview of CAGE WARS, in Tag action, The Pantheon (Ultimate Phoenix and Fox Mask) will take on the OTHER two members of Futureshock (Dangerous Dan Douglas and Air Attack Weasel)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Weekly Super Show: Week 3, March, 2007 (From The Asylum in the Great Lakes, Att:1,000 People, SOLD OUT) Pre-Card Matches: Des Davids defeated Snap Dragon in 7:36 by pinfall. (C-) Mikey James defeated Phenomenal E in 7:48 by submission. (D+) Main Card [b]All we need is another Hero(ic)[/b] Mario Heroic wasn't too pleased that he was forced to wrestle the day before March Mayhem, but he had to keep his eyes focused on Johnny Sensitive today. He nearly got caught in a couple pinning situations early, but steadied, and had the better of it throughout, and hit the HERO ATTACK for the win. (Time:8:26, Rating D+, Johnny Sensitive was really off his game) [b]Tag Title Match![/b] The Golden Boys had to put their tag title gold up on the line, against the ad-hoc team of Brendan Idol and Carlos Gonzalez. Idol wrestled the early part of this match, but the Golden Boys slowly took advantage of him with their superior tag team wrestling skills and slowly but surely wearing Idol down. Carlos Gonzalez on the outside was begging for a tag.. and after a picture perfect Idol dropkick, the place was clapping for a tag, as Idol inched his way over.. and Carlos Gonzalez sneered and dropped off the apron and started walking away, to the boos of the crowd! Idol was left holding out his hand to NOBODY to tag to, and the Golden Boys were too cagey to let THAT advantage go by. Carlos Gonzalez watched the rest of the match from the stage, and when Savage caught Idol in a Sharpshooter, sarcastically clapped for Idol when he tapped out! The Golden Boys won, but a lot of it was given to them! (Time:10:43, Rating: D, Idol Looked Good, Gonzalez turn went badly, but we can fix it I think) [b]Strong versus Wood, no jokes please [/b] Larry Wood had been on a bit of a downer streak recently, and the Mountain Man obviously was NOT in a good mood. Unfortunately, Erik Strong was the recipient of that bad attitude, as Wood over powered the underdog, hitting him with one big power move after another! It wasn't all one-way traffic, as Strong had some really good hope spots.. but after a cross body block was CAUGHT and turned into a Power slam, Wood finished off the game Strong with a RUNNING BIG BOOT for the win! (Time:9:51, C Rating These two have good chemistry) [b]Why, Carlos, Why[/b] Carlos Gonzalez joined the threesome doing the announcing at the table, and asked why he turned on Brendan Idol when they had a chance at tag title gold... [b]Why wouldn't I? Brendan Idol is a pretty boy know nothing. When I came into NPW, they had to do a background check on me. They required a recommendation from my probation officer. They wanted me to be a good little doobie, and swear that I wouldn't do anything to tarnish NPW. Then Brendan Idol comes in. He gets all the breaks. I get told I have to team up with this goofball, who had all the breaks spoon fed to him? He told me he understood what I went through in there, and how it changes a person. Are you kidding me? I lost FIVE years of my life to something I did, which was a mistake, I grant you. But now, Brendan Idol, I'm out. I paid for my mistakes. Now you're about to start paying for yours.[/b] (E Rating) [b]Another Ruler of the Ring wrestler warming up[/b] UK Dragon must be getting tired, he wrestles twice a week for us, and he had a tough match against the Greek Bod God Zeus Maxmillion (and Karen Killer on the outside), but he was focused and worked on keeping the Greek power wrestler tied in knots, and he did just that, grounding the more powerful Zeus and eventually setting him up for the DRAGON DROP and the win! (Time: 11:57, Rating, C, announcing quality didn't live up to the match) [b] Um.. Dragon beat up Dragon?[/b] Snap Dragon came charging out and beat down UK Dragon while he was celebrating.. apparently he didn't cotton to what UK Dragon had done the week before. "See you at March Mayhem, punk!" Snap Dragon finished. (F+) [b]World Title Match[/b] "Rowdy" Rod Remus had been hunting the No Limits Title belonging to Remmy Skye for over a month now. But this was an opportunity to win the bigger title, and Remus was up to it! He nearly wore Jack out with hold after hold, while keeping the fans into it by heckling them mercilessly. But what's that old saying? You can't keep a good man down? Well, Jack's not EXACTLY good, and he hit some really powerful moves, including a clothesline that flipped Remus over in mid-air.. The end came after Remus had pulled the referee in front of him to block a charging Jungle Jack and then low-blowed Jack. While Remus tried dragging the semi-conscious referee over to count, over the guardrail came Remmy Skye!.. he swung Remus around, and hit the SKYE DIVER! He slid back out of the ring, and Jack slowly got up, saw Remus, and grinned. Can you say JUNGLE JACK-JAMMER? Even a semi-conscious referee could count to three after that! (13:46, C Rating, Jack defends his NPW World Title, Jack looked good) After the match, Skye grabbed the microphone and taunted the fallen Remus, telling him that after Skye defeats Morgan for the No Limits title at March Mayhem, he's going to put a limit on the title. That limit? Rowdy Rod Remus would NEVER wrestle for it ever again! (D-) [b]Main Event![/b] With all the bad blood between Futureshock and the Panthenon, this one was going to break down, it was only a matter of time. This was Douglas's full time return to the ring, and it was a wild one! The ref was on the verge of losing control througout... And it finally went ooky palooky when Douglas and Phoenix tumbled over the top rope to the floor, and continued fighting down there, ignoring the entreaties of the ref, who eventually counted to 10, and had to throw out the match as a Double Countout. This of course, was the cue for things to REALLY breakdown, as the four men at ringside were joined by their Cage Wars teammates, and we had an 8 man brawl in the ring, outside the ring and up the rampway! Complete Chaos! (Time:13:29, C- rating, Jenny did good work at ringside, Phoenix looked good, and Air Attack Weasel got a bonus to Rumble Skills) (C- show, should increase our popularity)

It's prediction time! Once again, the winner of predictions gets a small reward in-game.. you can't win if you don't play! Matches for March Mayhem Larry Wood versus Des Davids Ruler of the Ring Semifinal: UK Dragon vs Mario Heroic Ruler of the Ring Semifinal: Snap Dragon vs Rolling Johnny Stones Grudge Match: Carlos Gonzalez vs Brendan Idol NO LIMITS Title Match: Remmy Skye (C) vs Trademark Thomas Morgan Ruler of the Ring FINAL: Either UK Dragon or Mario Heroic vs Snap Dragon or Rolling Johnny Stones CAGE WARS (Winning team all gets title shots) FutureShock (Air Attack Weasel, Dangerous Dan Douglas, and the Golden Boys) versus The Alliance (Jungle Jack, Frankie Perez, and The Pantheon)

Predictions for March Mayhem Larry Wood versus [B]Des Davids[/B] Ruler of the Ring Semifinal: UK Dragon vs [B]Mario Heroic[/B] Ruler of the Ring Semifinal: Snap Dragon vs [B]Rolling Johnny Stones[/B] Grudge Match: [B]Carlos Gonzalez[/B] vs Brendan Idol NO LIMITS Title Match: Remmy Skye (C) vs [B]Trademark Thomas Morgan[/B] Ruler of the Ring FINAL: Either UK Dragon or [B]Mario Heroic[/B] vs Snap Dragon or Rolling Johnny Stones CAGE WARS (Winning team all gets title shots) [B]FutureShock (Air Attack Weasel, Dangerous Dan Douglas, and the Golden Boys)[/B]versus The Alliance (Jungle Jack, Frankie Perez, and The Pantheon) As much as it pains me to predict a win for Douglas, :p I guess I will. As always, I look forward to your writeups!

March Mayhem: Live From The Den in Boston, MA (Att:1473) Pre-Main Card action: Ricky Turner defeated Erik Strong in 4:31 by pinfall. (D, boost from Emily's color Commentary) Johnny Sensitive defeated Tempest Appleby in 6:46 by pinfall with a Sensitivity Training. (D+, Johnny off his game again tonight, and they didn't click. Emily's working hard tonight, as she boosted this match too!) The Pre-Card Festivities ended with Jenny Playmate telling the world that her boys were going to win the CAGE WARS match tonight, but not to worry. Even if they lost, they had a master plan... (E) It's.... SHOWTIME! [b]Semi-Final 1 of the RULER OF THE RING Tournament[/b] We started off with UK Dragon and Mario Heroic, and they got us off to a good start. They exchanged hold after hold, and shortly thereafter, both started using their aerial manuvers in an attempt to win the match quickly, since they would have to wrestle again tonight if they won. It was a bit more sprint-ish then I'm sure some fans would have liked, but they did tell a good story, UK Dragon hitting a bunch of maneuvers but never getting the one move that would put Heroic away. He made the mistake of telegraphing a back body drop, and Heroic spiked him right on his head with a DDT. From there, it was a few seconds later, a HERO ATTACK got Mario the win, and advancing to the championship match. (8:51, C- rating, they didn't click, Heroic got a +to Technical Wrestling) On the way back, a despondent UK Dragon was taunted by Snap Dragon and the proud British wrestler shoved Snap Dragon, and the two fought around ringside for a couple of minutes, while Snap Dragon's opponent, Rolling Johnny Stones, watched from the ring. (F+) When security finally seperated the two, Snap Dragon sent a last look to the back, as if daring UK Dragon to come back out, or perhaps looking past his opponent to the finals. [b]Ruler of the Ring Semis Part 2[/b] Whatever it was, Snap Dragon was definitely not focused on the here and now, and against a suplex machine like Stones, that's a recipe for being dropped on your head often. Stones is sometimes a one-trick pony, but the trick's pretty good with the crowd, and as he repeatedly German Suplexed Snap Dragon, the crowd counted on. The count got to six, and a groggy Snap Dragon broke the hold, and turned around, but Stones easily blocked the woozy punch that Snap Dragon threw, and hit a RELEASED Belly to Belly Suplex! This stunned Snap Dragon long enough to get a three count. (7:31, C Rating) [b]Larry meet Des. Des, meet Larry's boot[/b] Larry Wood seems to be on a path of distruction, as he faced Des Davids, and while Davids is a superstar in the making, he didn't have enough in the tank today to stop the big man, and fell prey to the RUNNING BIG BOOT. (8:37, C- Rating) The announcers recapped the finals of the Ruler of the Ring Tournament. Queen Emily and Marv Earnest both thought Mario Heroic would win, Rock Downpour went against the grain and picked Rolling Johnny Stones to win (F+) [b]We have a match.. or do we?[/b] Brendan Idol was announced for his matcha gainst Carlos Gonzalez.. but there was no response, even when his music played a 2nd time. Nonplussed, the announcer tried announcing his opponent, and there was no response. A camera backstage caught the reason why.. they were fighting each other all over the parking lot! Gonzalez was choking Idol with his wrist tape and security finally got on scene.. [b]NO LIMITS Title Match[/b] Next up was the match between Remmy Skye and Trademark Thomas Morgan. Roderick Remus was at ringside for this one, railing against the fact that Remmy Skye was ducking him. When it was pointed out that Remmy was willing to fight him at any time, Remus said "That's not important. He's keeping the belt.. MY belt away from me." Remus ranted throughout a really good match, if spotriffic. Skye spent a lot of the time staring over at Remus, but he finally seemed to focus on the match, but made a big mistake when he charged the weary Morgan against the ropes, only to see Morgan duck and lift Skye over the top rope, and The Skye WAS falling.. and made a rather rude SPLAT when he hit! From the way Skye cradled his arm, it was obvious that he had hurt the arm trying to break his fall! Morgan immediately got the refs attention, while Rod Remus snuck out from the announcing table.. took the edge of his chair, and JAMMED it into Skye's injured arm... TWICE! He then calmly sat back down at ringside, and Morgan, seeing the dastardly deed had been done, rolled outside, threw Skye in, and locked on the TRADEMARK LOCK! Skye did everything he could to fight the pain.. for fifteen seconds.. for 20 seconds, reaching for the ropes..... and then tapping out when Morgan brought him back into the center of the ring. Winner, and NEWWWWW No Limits Champion, "Trademark" Thomas Morgan! (11:34, Rating: C+, some lack of psychology, Morgan increasing in Rumble skills) [b]The Finals![/b] Mario Heroic and Rolling Johnny Stones had been here before. They fought at Shock to the System, but this time, the stakes were higher. A World Title Shot awaited the winner, and Mario Heroic wanted it more then anything. He dominated this match throughout, hammering Stones down time and time again. He went for the HERO ATTACK.. blocked once.. He went for it again.. Blocked... And Stones rolled Heroic up... 1....2.... 3! Rolling Johnny Stones had scored a fluke pin out of nowhere to win the RULER OF THE RING TOURNAMENT! (5:53, C- rating, good chemistry, announcing let it down) [b]Welcome to hell. Welcome to the CAGE WARS[/b] This one was big. This one was huge. It started with Fox Masl and Oscar Golden in the ring. The first five minutes was all Fox Mask, as he dominated the smaller Golden, throwing him into the cage walls several times. The crowd counted down the last five seconds, as the referee tossed the coin... And TEAM FUTURESHOCK won the toss! Flash Savage dove into the cage and attacked Fox Mask from behind. They used the two minute "powerplay" to their advantage, and the crowd combined their countdown with boos at the double team... 5...4....3....2...1!!! Entering the ring next was Fox Mask's partner, ULTIMATE Phoenix! Golden cut him off from going to his partner's aid, but the sides were even, at least for two minutes, and although Phoenix's best attribute (his high flying) was neutralized by the double cage, they held their own until... 5..4...3..2...1... Air Attack Weasel entered the cage! He teamed up with Flash Savage to continue beating down Fox Mask who already had his mask half torn from being rubbed against the unforgiving cage walls! Golden tried to escape from one ring to the second one to get away, but Ultimate Phoenix flew over both sets of ropes with a tope and sent Golden Crashing to the mat as the referee counted... 5..4...3..2...1... Jungle Jack jumped ahead of his teammate and RAN into the cage.. he was tired of being a spectator and needed to fight! Before Frankie Perez could react, he was in the cage and hammering Air Attack Weasel with hard punches! Jungle Jack took turns over the next two minutes bouncing FUTURESHOCK members off any cage wall that happened to be nearby . Air Attack Weasel was busted wide open after one particularly vicious hit We knew who the final two wrestlers to enter the cage would be, and the next one would be entering in.. 5..4...3..2...1... Dangerous Dan Douglas ran into the ring, and prevented Jack from further abusing his teammate by the simple expedient of chopblocking Jack's leg, and Air Attack Weasel crawled away, desperately trying to get his wits around him. Douglas had Jack in a figure four leg lock, but even if Jack gave up, the match wasn't over, because there was one man left to enter, and at this point he was begging to get in.. and he would enter in... 5...4...3...2...1... The MATCH BEYOND begun as Frankie Perez finally got into the ring, and stomping on Douglas broke up the hold. Jack was wounded though, hopping around on one leg, trying to get some feeling back into it. It was chaos across the two rings as the Panthenon battled the Golden Boys in one ring, and Jack and Frankie Perez took on a woozy Air Attack Weasel and Dangerous Dan Douglas. Golden tied Fox Mask up in the ropes, and motioned to Jenny Playmate, who threw something into the cage.. when Golden grabbed it, the crowd knew exactly what it was... BRASS KNUCKLES! Seeing this, Air Attack Weasel low blowed Jack, and held him up as Golden measured him for a punch... BUT JACK DUCKED, AND GOLDEN ENDED UP NAILING HIS OWN PARTNER!!! As Fox Mask struggled free from the ropes, Jack grabbed the disbelieving Golden, and hit a JUNGLE JACK JAMMER on him! Fox Mask helped Ultimate Phoenix hold back Flash Savage, and Jungle Jack grabbed Douglas and threw him in the corner... And Frankie Perez locked in the P-CLUTCH on the KO'd Air Attack Weasel! Wasel's partners tried desperately to break free and rescue their teammate... but the referee checked Weasel's arm.. He raised it... it fell. He raised it.. it fell.. He raised it.. it stayed up for a half second.... then fell. And just like that, the Alliance had triumphed. Time: 21:49, Rating: D (Just about everyone was tired. The great performance of Jungle Jack really stood out. Frankie Perez looked good out there. The Flash Savage is improving in Technical skills. Frankie Perez is improving in Technical skills. ) D+ card

First off, thank you for whoever tagged this with five stars. I'll try to keep living up to it :) Now: First to Fight Results from the Northwest Portland Center (639 crowd) Mikey James defeated Erik Strong in 7:27 by pinfall. (D+) Johnny Sensitive defeated Valentine in 6:18 by pinfall with a Sensitivity Training. (D-) Persephone comes out and fires T-Shirts into the crowd. (C-) Brendan Idol defeated Huey Cannonball in 5:33 by pinfall. (C-)

Just out of curiosity, I'd like my readers (current commenters and lurkers alike) to comment on the style of the Dynasty. Do you like the way it's written up? More detail/less detail? More discussions between Todd and Emily on running a business? Thanks :)

(this is a very heavy story post, we will return to normal shortly) Emily: I do like the plan you have coming up. I wish we were making money at this point, with the additional shows, but with the economy the way it is, I think we're lucky to be close to breaking even. Todd: That's one of the reasons I brought on some of the new guys on contracts. I love seeing some of our guys wrestle.. but at the amount of money it costs to get them here for 10-12 minutes of work.. that and well.. Emily: I think I know where this is going.. Todd: Yeah. Jerry, and a couple others. Emily: So why haven't you released them already.. Todd: .... Emily: Let me guess.. you like them and you don't want to be the bad guy in telling em not to come back any more. Todd: Yeah. Emily: *sighs*, sometimes Kid, I forget that you are still new in this part of the business. What's the focus of a wrestling fed? Todd: (reluctantly) To make money. Emily: Right. And wrestlers who don't connect with the crowd, either via their performance IN the ring, or out of the ring... do not make money. You can't play favorites. If you nursemaid someone who doesn't pull their fair share of the weight, then you're putting other people at risk. Look.. I like Jerry. I like Zeus. I like all of em back there. In a way, they are a second family. A crazy 2nd family that no one would ever choose willingly, but that's what they are. But this business, you HAVE to be ruthless. If you're not ruthless, then someone will be ruthless with YOU. Like.. for example.. what happens if you don't meet the goals we've set? Well. I like you, kid, and once you learn to restrain your crazy impulses, you're gonna be a good one... but I'd be forced to fire you, you know? I can't wait for you to live up to what's expected of you. Todd: Damn.. you make it sound so.. heartless. Emily: This business makes dreams, but it can also crush dreams. (to herself) It only needed six days for mine. Todd: Huh? Emily: Oh ****.. forget I said that. Todd:No.. I want to hear this. Emily: Damnit. (pauses) Ok, kid, this is between you and me. You let it slip, and I won't fire you, I'll rip out your eyeballs, rip off your nose, and tear out your tounge. THEN I'll fire you. Have you ever heard the word "Joshi" Todd: Yeah. Female puroresu basically in Japan.. what does that have to do with it? Emily: What if I told you I trained there? Todd: Come on.. you're joking.. (pause.. then a little unsure). You're not joking? Emily: I don't joke about it kid. My dad was in the army, and I was the army brat, who traveled all over the world with him. He did a three year stint in Japan, and I learned the language. I fell in love with watching wrestling on TV . Between TV and tapes my friends got for me, I wanted to do that. I wanted to be one of them. Todd: So.. Emily: I spent two full years working out, running, doing everything I could to get fit. I must have watched Keiko Akiyama and Nasako Miyamoto's matches a thousand times over. They were known as the Pretty Duo back then. Finally, they announced that they were training a new class of wrestlers, and I showed up. Todd: Damn. I've heard stories about how rough they train over there.. Emily: Kid, they ain't lying. I think the reason I lasted six days was because the dojo trainer was impressed with how much I would put myself through, even as the other girls quit or were thrown out. Either that or he was happy to watch a crazy gajin girl suffer. I was never quite sure which. But on the sixth day.. he called me into his office and told me that while I had spirit and belief... that he did not believe that I could be trained properly. In other words, the heart was willing, but the flesh was weak. He was.. hard about it, but I'm sure he thought he was being nice about it. I was crushed. But you didn't argue with the dojo's trainer. You accepted it, and left, or you lost further face. I went home, and I didn't leave my room for two days. I was that heartbroken. Two years training, two years dreams.. crushed in six days. Todd: I'm surprised you didn't hate the business. Emily: I did, for a while, but I decided to check out a hometown show in New York, and that rekindled my love for the business. I talked with a couple friends who knew some folks, and they got me a job as a manager.. well.. more like a job as a bit of fluff on some musclebound moron's arm. But it was a start, at least. (after a couple of seconds awkward pause).. Damnit, that's enough living in the past. So let's go through the plans for the build up to our next event again..

(Congrats to Rob, who won again, and this time the prize is he gets TWO Douglas Drivers.. nope.. the prize this time was that he got to name our next monthly event) [b]NPW Weekly Super Show, Week 4, March, 2007 Preview[/b] With March Mayhem in the rear-view mirror, and just over three weeks until our next big event, FLASHPOINT, there's a lot to get into here. First off, we have the victorious Alliance in town to celebrate their victory at CAGE WARS. That means that Jungle Jack, Ultimate Phoenix, Fox Mask, and the P-Dawg, Frankie Perez, all have a title shot in the bank! Rumor has it that at least one of them will cash in their title shot tonight for a match at Flashpoint! In our opening match, the high flying "Mover from Vancouver", Tempest Appleby will try to stretch his winning streak to...er.. 2 as he takes on Erik Strong! We have a tag match between folks who don't normally team up, but could step up and challenge the Golden Boys for the NPW World Tag Team Championships.. it'll be Mark Smart and Joey Beauchamp versus Phenomenal E and Des Davids! There's a lot of bad blood from March Mayhem, and some of it might be spilled and masks might become crimson as UK Dragon takes on Snap Dragon! We never got to see it at March Mayhem due to a wild backstage brawl, but we WILL see it tonight as Brendan Idol will take on Carlos Gonzalez.. Dangerous Dan Douglas came out least injured out of all the FutureShock members at March Mayhem, but that's not saying much. And if Johnny Sensitive has anything to say about it, Douglas might wish he was home in bed! In our Main Event.. it's David versus Goliath. However, this time, David might not even have a sling shot, as our newly crowned RULER OF THE RING, Rolling Johnny Stones will take on NPW's World Heavyweight Champion, Jungle Jack. One week after shocking the world at March Mayhem, will lightning strike twice for Stones?

[b]NPW Weekly Super Show: From Pennsylvania Park in Tri-State: Att:1105 (ouch)[/b] Pre-card: Larry Wood defeated Kashmir Singh in 7:52 by pinfall with a Running Big Foot. (C) Thomas Morgan defeated K-Squared in 7:39 by pinfall. Thomas Morgan makes defence number 1 of his NPW No Limits Title title. (D+) Main Card: [b]Opening Match[/b] Tempest Appleby is one of those guys who puts on entertaining matches time and time again, , but it wasn't until recently that he actually won one, and it looked like winning in a second in a row would be tough sledding against Erik Strong, but he is getting better out there, and capitalized when Strong put his head down too early, and hit a somersault rollup, and got the three count! Appleby now has an official winning streak! (7:50, C-) [b]The Fallout from CAGE WARS[/b] The four winning team members from March Mayhem were in the ring, in a pretty good mood, although all of them showed the effects of last week's war. Fox Mask announced first that he was cashing in his title shot for a match at Flashpoint, 2 on 2 versus the Golden Boys, inside a STEEL Cage. But before he could announce Ultimate Phoenix was his partner, Phoenix put his hand up. "I really hate to do this, [i]mi amigo[/i], but I was planning to already have a match at Flashpoint." Before the confusion dropped, he turned to Jack. "Jungle Jack.. you said you'd take on any one, any where, any time. How about you and I tear it up at Flashpoint, one on one for the title, and give these fans a real thrill.." The crowd loved the idea. Jack thought about it for a few seconds, and then readily agreed. We had our main event for Flashpoint! Fox Mask was happy for his teammate, but a little bit concerned.. he just commited himself to a cage match at Flashpoint with no partner... But the P-Dawg then stepped to the plate. "Fox, buddy.. after what we went through last week at March Mayhem? Only one ring inside that cage, only two of FutureShock to worry about? Man.. that's like a 50% off sale on the NPW World Tag Team Titles at Flashpoint. And don't worry.. even if we lose, we still got my shot left in the bank." (D- for Fox Mask's Challenge, D+ for Ultimate Phoenix's Challenge) [b]Double Dragon is not the only Double in this match..[/b] Both Snap Dragon and UK Dragon have... um.. short tempers. And they had plenty reason to hate each other.. and they fought all over the ring and the surrounding area. They didn't stop for some 14 minutes, battering each other with hard punches, and when the ref tried to seperate them during one of their clinches against the ropes, acting on instinct, they both DECKED the ref! Of course, their fight spilled ouside, but referee RMM Stones had no recourse but to call for the Double DQ for punching the ref when he woke up.. (13:38, C-, didn't click, but still a decent match) [b]Tag Team Action[/b] Two Impromptu teams (Mark Smart and Joey Beauchamp versus Phenomenal E and Des Davids) teamed up, and both looked like they could be pretty decent pairings, as each side had a high flyer and a more technical ground based wrestler. The action was pretty open, with both teams getting a lot of offense in, but the end came when Smart and Beauchamp hit the HI-LO (Springboard drop kick by Beauchamp, and leg sweep by Smart) for the win on Phenomenal E.) (9:40, D+, Beauchamp looked good, got bonus to Aerial skills) [b]Here comes Da Grudge[/b] Last week, Carlos Gonzales and Brendan Idol never even got out to ringside for their scheduled March Mayhem match. This time, they got to the ring, and put on a pretty good, emotional match. Idol had the advantage a lot of the time, but Gonzalez was having the bigger impact moves. The end came when Gonzalez hit the FIVE YEARSIN Fisherman's Buster for the win. With how close the match was, I'm sure we'll see them again (12:37, C-, Idol looked good) [b]A spanner in the works[/b] Jenny Playmate appeared backstage in an interview. She admitted that March Mayhem hadn't gone the way that she wanted. But she told Jungle Jack that she had a guarantee for him. The NPW World Title belt that he held? It would be around a member of Futureshock's waist soon. How soon? "How about by the end of Flashpoint?" Was Jenny Playmate saying what everyone was thinking she was saying? (E) [b]In Wrestling, it's Dangerous to be Sensitive[/b] Dangerous Dan Douglas was the least injured FutureShock member from the Cage Wars match, but that wasn't saying a heck of a lot, and he had bandages over various small wonunds, but he was an angry young man as he came to the ring, the loss to the Alliance basically put Douglas out of the World Title picture for some time to come, and he took it out on Johnny Sensitive, finishing off with a DOUGLAS DRIVER for the win. (8:42. C-) [b]Main Event time[/b] Rolling Johnny Stones had done the improbable. Defeated both Snap Dragon and Mario Heroic for the RULER OF THE RING title.. but tonight, could he do the impossible, and beat Jungle Jack for the NPW World Title? No matter the result, he was game for it, and to the crowd's surprise, showed a lot of fire and energy as he was able to suplex the bigger Jack, and scored a two count four minutes in.. Jungle Jack might have been taking Stones lightly, but he wasn't going to give up his title that easy. The match was long and difficult, and Stones gave it everything he had and then some, but finally Jack was able to hit a JUNGLE JACK-JAMMER for the win. The two shook hands after the bout to a huge round of applause from the crowd. (C, Jack looked good)

Well, it's the end of March, and quite a few folks have entered the wrestling world: The folks we have to worry about/try to get into NPW are: Alicia Strong: Yes, she would be a good signing, but A) I think she's gonna want WAY too much to join.. and B)I'm not sure our fans would dig her.. but I might send a contract feeler her way just to see what happens.. Nick McQueen: Wow! For a random Gen, he's going to have a bright future. He's a Bitter Egomaniac, but, he's a decent rumbler for a 19 year old, and check this: Microphone: A, Charisma A, Acting B+. I wish like mad I could hire him, but he doesn't have the athleticism Emily's demanding (D+, need him to be a B-), so we can't bring him in. Although I WILL keep an eye on him, he'll probably end up in one of the big two before long. Katherine Griffin: The little sister to Alicia Strong skill wise., she might get a look elsewhere.. a lot depends on how the women's divisions do. So, we only send an offer to Alicia, but I'm sure she's going to want wayyyyy too much...

First to Fight Results in front of 1,000 people at the Mid-Atlantic Delaware Auditorium Brendan Idol defeated Huey Cannonball in 7:59 by submission. (C, Huey was tiring, but Brendan looked good, and the two had good chemistry. Idol's been a godsend for us so far) Valentine defeated Phenomenal E in 4:31 by pinfall. (D) Persephone comes out and fires T-Shirts into the crowd. (C-) Carlos Gonzalez defeated UK Dragon in 7:52 by pinfall. (D+, UK Dragon looked good, another workhorse)

[b]Weekly Super Show Preview, week 1 April[/b] [b]Is the Alliance breaking at the seams?[/b] Last week, it was announced that Fox Mask and Frankie Perez will be taking on the Golden Boys for the NPW Tag Titles at Flashpoint inside a steel cage, but even that huge announcement was dwarfed by the two announcements that followed.. 1) That Ultimate Phoenix will take on Jungle Jack at Flashpoint for the NPW World Heavyweight Championship.. 2) Jenny Playmate promised the world that the World Heavyweight Champion would be part of Futureshock at the end of Flashpoint. Needless to say, there's some suspicion that there's more then meets the eye to Ultimate Phoenix's challenge of Jungle Jack, and there could be some sparks flying tonight! Fox Mask teams up with Frankie Perez, in a warm up match for Flashpoint, taking on the team of Mark Smart and "Slick" Willie Hayes! Two grudges, two teams. We know that Snap Dragon and UK Dragon have issues. We know that the Rebel Carlos Gonzalez and Brendan Idol have issues. We combined the fued into one tag match! Snap and Carlos will take on UK and Brendan. Is there twice the possibility of actually getting a result? Or is there twice the possibility it will all blow up, again? Air Attack Weasel spent most of last week in the hospital thanks to the injuries and copious amounts of blood lost at March Mayhem, and even two weeks later, he's not 100%, so he'll need every thing he's got to defeat the Natural, Des Davids! Trademark Thomas Morgan will make his 2nd defense of the No Limits title, against Johnny Sensitive! "Rowdy" Rod Remus is in the house, two weeks after costing Remmy Skye the No Limits title, and he will take on the reigning RULER OF THE RING, Rolling Johnny Stones! In the Main Event, Jungle Jack will put his NPW World Heavyweight Championship on the line, against the Mario Heroic! Will the Hero Attack claim another scalp, and take the NPW World Heavyweight Championship away from the Wild Man? All this and more! Tickets are nearly sold out, but some will be available at the door!

(yeek, nearly page 3, sorry about the delay folks, I had an extended family member pass away last night.) From Pennsylvania Park in Tri-State, it's the Weekly Super Show! Att:2000 (SOLD OUT!) [b] Roderick vs Rolling, R you Ready?[/b] Rod Remus was primed to step up in his hunt for a title..any title. He was facing Rolling Johnny Stones, who had come close to taking the NPW World Title off of Jungle Jack the week before, and Rod had a plan. He went after Stone's knees, kicking them, and applying holds to weaken them. In this manner, he took out Stones's greatest weapon, his suplexes. Stones fought gamely, but got caught in a Remus Clutch after his knee gave way going for a German Suplex, and had to tap out (time:7:46, Rating C) As the bell rang, and Remus threw Stones aside, ready to boast about his victory, the lights went out! A breathy voice said.. "Rooooooddddyyy" over the speakers Roderick Remus started freaking out. It was Remmy Skye! "That's right.. Rod the Bod.. Rowdy Rod.. I'm back... and you have gotten under my skin so much I can't think straight. So now.. I'm getting mine back. How does it feel, Rod, to know that I could be anywhere right now, ready to pay you back.. " Remus kept turning, waiting for the attack.. "I'll let you simmer for a bit more, Rod.. get you nice and worried. I certainly hope you're not afraid of the dark..." Remus slowly slipped out of the ring, and made his way to the back, expecting an attack at any moment (D) [b]Tag Team Grudges, Tag Team Match[/b] Brendan Idol was raring to get his hands on Carlos Gonzalez. UK Dragon wanted to tear apart Snap Dragon. So, we put them all in a match. Simple really.. It was a really good match, and both these impromptu teams could become teams in the near future. UK Dragon and Brendan Idol both came out looking really good on this one, and Idol got a little revenge on Gonzalez with a superkick that got the three count (Time:10:45, Rating C, Both Idol and UK looked good) [b]Tag Team[/b] Frankie Perez and Fox Mask are an impromptu team, formed specifically to try to take the NPW World Title away from the Golden Boys at Flashpoint. But they wanted at least one match working together before trying to take on the Tag Team Specialists. So they took on Mark Smart and "Slick Willie" Hayes. Well.. as a team they need a lot of work. They looked like exactly what they are, two singles wrestlers teaming together. However, they are two very good singles wrestlers, at that, and while Smart and Hayes focused their actions better, talent won out, and Frankie Perez got his team the win after locking the P-CLUTCH on Smart! (Time:10:01, D+, Willie Hayes looked good, Mask +Technical skills, Perez and Fox Mask have Zero Chemistry, uh oh..) After the match, the Golden Boys came running down to the ring and bushwacked their Flashpoint oppoents, beating down both Frankie and Fox (E) Backstage, Jenny Playmate spoke, says she didn't mean to cause such a fuss, she was just warning Jungle Jack that "Her man" was going to beat Jungle Jack at Flashpoint, and take the title away. Just a simple statement of fact.. It looks like she's done everything short of blatantly saying that she had gotten to Ultimate Phoenix! (E+) [b]No Limits title![/b] Trademark Thomas Morgan won the title from Remmy Skye at March Mayhem, and with Skye more focused on punishing Rod Remus than regaining his total, looks free to set himself for a fairly lengthy reign as the No Limits champion. But he had to get past Johnny Sensitive, and that's a rough task to ask anyone, but Thomas Morgan has been the hottest wrestler in NPW today, and even when he's not in control of a match, he has a very simple rule. When in Doubt, Cheat. It served him well in this match, as he raked the eyes to get out of a SENSITIVITY TRAINING, rolled Sensitive up with a handful of tights AND had his feet on the ropes for Leverage in a rare triple crown of skullduggery for the win. (11:22, C-) [b] The Ultimate Traitor? [/b] There had been a lot of talk about Ultimate Phoenix working with Jenny Playmate to be the next NPW World Heavyweight Champion, and there was a cloud over his match with Mikey James, but Phoenix seemed to be glad to be in the ring, and away from the suspcions, and perhaps, it was for the heightened suspicions, but he never looked better. Mikey James is really good, and will be a top force sometime soon for NPW, but for today, it was Ultimate Phoenix's show, and he finally finished off the newcomer with a PHOENIX FIREBIRD SPLASH for the win, in one of the better matches in NPW history. (13:44 C+) [b]That Gringa esta LOCA![/b] After the match, Jungle Jack came out and said. "Ok.. you have your match. Either way, you have your match, so answer truthfully. Are you with that bitch Jenny Playmate?" Ultimate Phoenix said flat out. "She's never asked me, and I would never ask that gringa for help. That gringa esta loca if she thinks I'm going to join her group..." Jack looks satisfied for now with the answer.. and the camera pans to the walkway, and Jenny Playmate is standing there with the Golden Boys, grinning and applauding.. (D+) [b]World Title Match[/b] Jungle Jack has a lot on his mind. One of his teammates is wrestling him for the title at Flashpoint, and depending on who you believe, is working for his worst enemy. Above and beyond that is that he holds the belt that makes him #1 in NPW, and everyone has a bullseye on him. So one might think Jungle Jack might have trouble concentrating, especially against a skilled opponent such as Mario Heroic. You'd be wrong. Jack was ultra focused (if you excuse the pun), because having a match meant he didn't have to think about things and just could get his frutstration out by pummeling Mario Heroic to little-itty-bitty pieces. Jack was surprisingly dominant in the match, and while Mario Heroic had his moments, he was prey for the Beast, and Jack finished it off after a JUNGLE JACK-JAMMER to retain the title. (Time:12:46, C Rating, the two did not click) Rated C Show (one of our best shows in a while), should improve popularity

Hey there! My deepest condolences to you, SirFozzie. It's never easy when any member of a family passes. On a less serious note, keep up the good work, man. ;) Nice to see Remmy back and messing with Roddy's head...this should be fun to watch unfold!

Thanks Rob. Appreciated. [i][b]TotalExtremeWrestling.com Wrestling News News from NPW: NPW Cuts Three..[/i] National Pro Wrestling announced last night they had released Harry Wilson, Ricky Turner, and Ace Youngblood from their contractual obligations to NPW. They wish Wilson, Turner, and Youngblood the best in their continued wrestling career... NPW insiders say that more cuts could be planned, but none have been announced at this time.[/b] "Damn, I thought the dirt sheets would go at least twenty four hours without finding out what we do.." I groused, over a morning cup of coffee.. "Kid, the day they stop leaking info to the Dirtsheets is the day the wrestling business dies. Get used to it." Emily muttered. She was even less of a morning person then I was.

First to Fight Results from the Sold-Out Junkyard (Midwest) Mark Smart defeated Kashmir Singh in 5:31 by pinfall with a Smart Attack. (C-) Persephone comes out and fires T-Shirts into the crowd. (D+) Tempest Appleby defeated K-Squared in 7:50 by pinfall. (C) Brendan Idol defeated Nomad in 7:53 by pinfall. (C-) (C- Card)

[b]Preview of the NPW Weekly SuperShow, Week 2 April, 2007[/b] We are just over a week from Flashpoint, and there's a good amount of things going on. We start off with a bang, as Air Attack Weasel takes on the popular UK Dragon! The Golden Boys are warming up for their match at Flashpoint, putting the belts on the line against Des Davids and Kashmir Singh! Roderick Remus is one freaked out guy right now, as Remmy Skye seems to be getting under his skin. Can Remus shake the heebie jeebies? He's going to have to, he's taking on Erik Strong! Fox Mask wants nothing more to get his hands on the Golden Boys (and their NPW World Tag Team Titles). But he's not wrestling with Frankie Perez this week, but he selected a wrestler with a very similar style to fight this week, as he'll take on the breeze, Joey Beauchamp! It's DDD vs RJS, as Dangerous Dan Douglas will take on Rolling Johnny Stones... and in the main event, it's the irrestible high flying force of Brendan Idol, meeting the irrestible power and size of Larry Wood! NPW Wrestling is coming to YOUR town!

NPW Weekly Super Show, Week 2 April, 2007: From the Sold Out New Mexico Armory (ATT:1,000) [b]Jenny Jenny, who can Jack turn to? (no one)[/b] Jenny Playmate starts off the show with a backstage interview, with Futureshock at hand, and lamenting that poor Jack hasn't figured out what's happening to him yet. She tells Jack to enjoy his last full week with the belt. (E+) [b]First Match, it's a doozy[/b] Air Attack Weasel and UK Dragon were first up on the card, and both werestlers are looking to get into the title picture (Air Attack Weasel for the World Title, UK Dragon for a possible No Limits Title Shot), and they tore into each other, but Air Attack Weasel had the tie-breaker in this back and forth match, with Jenny Playmate outside the ring. UK Dragon kicked Air Attack Weasel in the stomach to set up the Dragon Drop, but Jenny got on the apron, and UK and the ref both went to try to dissuade Jenny, and that's all Air Attack Weasel needed, a couple seconds to roll UK up from behind. The ref missed the handful of tights, and it was a cheap win for Air Attack Weasel, but there are no coulda/shouldas in NPW! (12:22, C-, didn't click) The Golden Boys cut an interview about their upcoming match with Des Davids and Kashmir Singh, where they treat them with utter contempt, calling the match "a complete waste of time" and a "foregone conclusion". They promise at Flashpoint, both Frankie Perez and Fox Mask are going to the hospital. (E) [b]Tag Title Match[/b] They might have been looking ahead, or they might have thought they had this one in the bag, but Des Davids and Kashmir Singh gave the Golden Boys everything they could handle plus more in this one! At one point, the Golden Boys threatened a walk out, but were met at the top of the ramp by Frankie Perez and Fox Mask! They hurried back to the ring, and resumed the match, and Frankie and Fox watched the rest of it from the entrance way.. The end was unexpected, but quick, Kashmir Singh and Flash Savage were on the outside, when Savage kicked Singh (it looked low, but you couldn't be sure), and SPIKED him with a DDT on the outside, KOing the popular wrestler. Savage rolled into the ring, and despite the best efforts of Des Davids, Singh was counted out! As the ringside trainers hurried to attend to Singh, who was obviously woozy, Fox Mask and Frankie Perez made sure that the Golden Boys weren't about to add insult to injury. (13:48, D+, Golden Boys defend the NPW World Tag Team Titles) [b]Who is NO LIMITS?[/b] A person in a heavy Monk's costume walked out to the top of the ramp, and produced something you don't see every day at a wrestling card (at least among the participants), a voice box. Holding the voice box to his(?) face (completely obscured by the hood)... the figure croaked.. [b]They say that NPW has a title that is called NO LIMITS. They say that NPW has a champion that represents NO LIMITS. I disagree. The champion fails to respect the title. That is why I am here. I am the personification of what it means to have NO LIMITS Trademark Thomas Morgan. I dare you to meet me at Flashpoint. I will take your title away from you. Because, as you will find out at Flashpoint.. I. AM. NO LIMIT![/b] Ok... well.. umm.. I guess we have a challenge for a No Limits Title Match at Flashpoint? (C+.. the fans are intrigued about who's under that hood) [b]Mind Games[/b] Rowdy Rod Remus had recovered somewhat over the past week from the "threats" of Remmy Skye, and he came to the ring for his match against Erik Strong full of bravado and ****iness. Five minutes into the match, the lights flickered in the arena, and a deep, ringing bell sound was heard. When the lights were restored.. Rod Remus gawked.. all the fans in the first row on one side of the ring area were wearing Remmy Skye masks!.. Needless to say, Remus was getting paranoid again. He tried to concentrate on the match at hand, but every time he seemed to be getting the upperhand, one of the "fake Remmys" would make a motion like they were stepping over the guard rail, or do Remmy Skye's signature pose. Remus demanded the ref eject the fans at ringside, or at least make them take off their masks, but the ref quite rightly told him that there was nothing he could do! Remus went to yell at the "Remmys" one too many times and was caught with a Reverse DDT by Erik Strong, that set up a STRONG SAULT for the win! When Roderick Remus stood up after the match, that voice was heard over the loudspeaker again. [b]"Rooooodddyy.. Playtime's nearly over.. are you having fun? Is there goosebumps running up and down your skin? I could be anywhere.. I could be anyone... just waiting to get my revenge on you Rowdy Rod... I could be behind you.. RIGHT NOW..."[/b] (Roderick Remus spun and threw a punch.. that hit nothing but thin air, there was nothing behind him!) [b]You're scared, aren't you Rod? Scared of what a Psyche Out I'm pulling on you? Don't worry, Roddy.. Flashpoint's eight days away, and then there will be no mind games, Roderick Remus.. there will be games of an entirely new nature...."[/b] The breathy voice trailed away in laughter, and Rod Remus ran out of the ring and to the back.. (15:27, D, they didn't click) [b]He is cool, but he ain't no Fox![/b] Fox Mask is angry. That shouldn't surprise most folks, not only is he angry a lot of the time, but he has a reason to be angry. Joey Beauchamp is cool. But it's hard to keep your cool when there's an angry man in a fox mask beating you up, down, sideways and in a few other directions that man has not invented yet. Beauchamp tried to speed the match up with some high flying moves, but Fox Mask can play that game as well, and he put the match into fifth gear, and ended it with his patented FOX HUNTER finisher (5:46, C+, Joey gets a bump to Performance Skills) [b]Triple D, vs Triple Germans[/b] Rolling Johnny Stones is trying to use his Ruler of the Ring victory to move up the card, and he's giving a good account of himself, but he's not QUITE over the hump, and he tried again against FutureShock's Dangerous Dan Douglas. This match was decent, with Stones having a good amount of offense, but when he went for his rolling german suplexes, Douglas's er.. trick knee acted up, and to allay suspcions, Douglas turned the low blow into a chinbuster... Stones was kicking his legs and groaning, trying to get some air into his system but Douglas knew the score, and immediately went for and hit his DOUGLAS DRIVER for the win (8:01, D+, they Didn't Click at all) [b]Size vs Speed[/b] Larry Wood is right there when it comes to the World Title hunt, and Brendan Idol wants nothing more then to be in that hunt as well, they tore it up in the main event, with Wood playing the catcher to the high flying Idol. They had an an innovative finish, as Idol went for a springboard clothesline, and Wood was playing possum! He put up his big left foot and Idol ended up eating a RUNNING BIG BOOT that turned him inside out, and turned out his lights to boot! The three count was a formality. (12:32, C+, Idol+Rumble skills) (C Rating, should increase our popularity)

[i][b]TotalExtremeWrestling.com Wrestling News Six More Get the Chop from NPW[/i] Six more names have been added to those released by NPW. Zeus Maximillion, Jerry Martin, Snap Dragon, Trent Shaffer, Valentine, Johnny Sensitive Our sources tell me there MAY be one more set of cuts forthcoming, but not soon. [/b]

[QUOTE=SirFozzie;187642][i][b]TotalExtremeWrestling.com Wrestling News Six More Get the Chop from NPW[/i] Six more names have been added to those released by NPW. Zeus Maximillion, Jerry Martin, Snap Dragon, Trent Shaffer, Valentine, Johnny Sensitive Our sources tell me there MAY be one more set of cuts forthcoming, but not soon. [/b][/QUOTE] Basically, we have WAY too many names on the roster, and folks are starting to get their hackles up about not being used, so.. time to trim some folks off the roster.

The good news is, the Economy has apparently bottomed out and is coming back. It still has a while to go, (at E and Rising), while the Wrestling industry is about to hit ROCK bottom (F- and Falling), but hopefully, we're gonna get more popular at a time when wrestling is cool again (AND the economy is good) NPW First to Fight Results from Pennsylvania Park in Tri-State, Att:2,000 *SOLD OUT* Carlos Gonzalez defeated K-Squared in 6:47 by submission. (D-, be careful guys, I'm looking for reasons to trim the roster, and that D- is with the announcing and color commentary boost) Karen Killer comes out and fires T-Shirts into the crowd. (D+) UK Dragon defeated Tempest Appleby in 7:14 by pinfall with a Dragon Drop. (C) Brendan Idol defeated Mark Smart in 7:37 by submission. (C) C- show

Archived