"It's Good to Be the Queen" - Queen Emily and National Pro Wrestling

[QUOTE]Fox Mask is angry. That shouldn't surprise most folks, not only is he angry a lot of the time, but he has a reason to be angry. Joey Beauchamp is cool. But it's hard to keep your cool when there's an angry man in a fox mask beating you up, down, sideways and in a few other directions that man has not invented yet.[/QUOTE] This definitely got a chuckle. Nice dynasty.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[b]NPW Weekly Super Show, Week 3, April, 2007[/b] It's the day before Flashpoint, and things are falling into place for the big card. Tempest Appleby will take on K-Squared, to start things up. The Annoying one himself, Mark Smart, will take on Erik Strong... Jungle Jack is not used to wrestling this low on the card, but he apparently wants to get used to fighting a high flyer like Ultimate Phoenix. He actually chose TWO of them to fight, as he will face Huey Cannonball and Nomad in a HANDICAP match! Roderick Remus has had ENOUGH of the mind games from Remmy Skye, and he's demanding that Remmy Skye show up and fight him, or else. (Um, or else what, Rod?) The mysterious NO LIMIT makes their return to NPW, and Trademark Thomas Morgan will answer their challenge.. but who is underneath that robe and hood? UK Dragon and Brendan Idol team up once again, as they face the team of William Hayes and Carlos Gonzalez.. Des Davids is boiling mad at the Golden Boys, as his partner, Kashmir Singh, was KO'd by a DDT on the outside last week. He wants revenge in the worst way, and he just might get it, as he will take on Oscar Golden! In the Main Event, not 24 hours before Flashpoint, Fox Mask will take on Larry Wood. Can the Fox out with the Mountain Man, or will the size of Larry Wood mean it's Fox on the Run?

[b]The NPW Weekly Super Show, Week 3 April, 2007. From the Sold Out Skid Row Club, New England (Att: 1,000) [b]Opening match[/b] K-Squared had officially been put "On Notice" (tm Stephen Colbert) after a pretty bad match against Carlos Gonzalez, and it showed. His moves were MUCH crisper this time around, and he and Appleby put on a fine openingmatch, with plenty of high flying action and picture perfect ground wrestling to get the crowd worked up. Appleby had the better of the action this time, and he won the match after locking in a Figure Four leglock on K-Squared when K-Squared couldn't reach the ropes (9:07, C-Rating) [b]Rod not so Rowdy any more[/b] Rowdy Roderick Remus came down to the ring with a wooden folding chair, and sat down in the ring. He had something to say.. "Remmy Skye.... Remmy Skye! I know you can hear me Remmy! You've had your fun. The game is over! I want your skinny butt out here now, so I can kick your teeth in. I ain't leaving this ring till you come out. Playtime's over, Remmy!" The Lights faded slowly out at this point, and the spotlights and camera focused on a man at the top of the stands in the classic Remmy Skye "Psyche Out" pose.. Remus stood and stood on the bottom rope, motioning for his nemesis "There you are you son of a bitch.. Come down here.. I want to kick your butt so..." We'll never know the word after so, because it had been one last massive Psyche Out from Remmy Skye...The man at the top of the stands was nothing more then a prop, because the REAL Remmy Skye had snuck into the ring from the other side, had folded the wooden chair up, and tapped Remus on the shoulder The frozen Remus turned, and as his eyes gawked, Skye swung the chair overhead, smashing Remus over the head with it, causing the seat to fly off, sending pieces of wood everywhere, and a stunned Remus, still wearing the frame of the chair, slumped to the mat. The crowd cheered, the Master of the Psyche Out had struck again! (D-) [b]Smart versus Strong.. This is wrestling.. you thought we didn't play to stereotypes?[/b] Erik Strong and Mark Smart looked to be a good matchup, and if anything they were TOO technical for each other. This was the rare technical match that ended up bowlingshoe ugly, and the mood of the fans had turned, but to their credit, they kept going for it out there, and finally Mark Smart hit the SMART ATTACK for the win, and they escaped to the back. (13:14, E+, Smart was tiring, the two didn't click at all! The match was saved from a worse rating by the announcing and color commentating) [b]Jungle Jack warms up for Ultimate Phoenix[/b] Nomad and Huey Cannonball are both good technically and aerially, and Jungle Jack hoped to get used to the highflying style of Ultimate Phoenix by taking them both on in a two on one handicap match. Well, Nomad and Huey Cannonball are good, with a lot of room to improve, but if the two of them=one Ultimate Phoenix, then the main event at Flashpoint's going to really really disappoint. Jack ran through both of them like a wrecking ball hitting a JUNGLE JACK-JAMMER on Nomad, and then reaching for Huey Cannonball, who rolled out of the ring, frightened. Jack seemed to consider chasing Huey, but decided to finish it, and pinned Nomad for the win. (6:46, Rating D+. Huey Cannonball was visibly tiring toward the end. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. The great performance of Jungle Jack really stood out.) [b]Tag Team Action, enter the Atlantic Connection[/b] Aparently Brendan Idol and UK Dragon have decided to form a team, the Atlantic Connection, and you have to admit, they're pretty good at it.. possible World Tag Title contenders in the future! With Snap Dragon having been released, Carlos Gonzalez tabbed "Slick" Willie Hayes to be his partner. This was a good match, with UK Dragon and Willie Hayes bringing the technical part of it, and Gonzalez and Idol bringing the emotion to the match, and it was back and forth, with Dragon eating a LOT of offense from Gonzalez and Hayes, but making the hot tag to Idol, and boy howdy, was it breaking down at the Skid Row Club! Somewhere in the craziness, Gonzalez got dumped to the outside, Hayes got hit with a swinging side slam from UK Dragon, and Idol hit a flying splash from the top rope! The move, which is apparently called the INTERNATIONAL INCIDENT, won the match, for the Atlantic Connection! (Time: 14:32, Rating:C, Idol looked good) [b]Revenge is a dish best served on your enemeies[/b] With Kashmir Singh out this week due to a small concussion suffered at the hands of the Golden Boys this week, Des Davids was not a happy man. He wanted to return the favor to Oscar Golden, with interest! This match had no pause. Golden tried to slow the match down, wear the bigger Davids out, to make him exhaust himself, but Davids was relentless, nearly getting himself DQ'd when Golden continued to hide in the ropes. However, this match had an interested observer come down to ringside once Golden finally got the advantage as Frankie Perez appeared at ringside! Golden came over and the two were exchanging words, and Davids caught Golden with a German Suplex! After that, he was easy picings, and Davids won after a Lariat. (12:57, D+) Flash Savage came down to ringside, to join his upset partner. "Perez! For what you did tonight, at Flashpoint, you and Fox Mask are both going to the hospital. You first!" (E+) [b]Main Event[/b] Security, in a rare attack of common sense, kept the Golden Boys and Frankie Perez away from each other, and Fox Mask came down for the main event match, and the Golden Boys just continued to promise a free ambulance ride tommorrow... Fox Mask is a good wrestler normally, when he's focused, he becomes near unstoppable. Larry Wood has been running a hot streak lately, and he hammered Fox Mask repeatedly and powerfully, but Fox mask refused to stay down, and hit some high power offense of his own... the match culminated when Wood went for the RUNNING BIG BOOT, and Fox slid under it, caught the surprised Wood with a small package, and managed to hold the big man down for the three count. (12:58, Rating:C, Wood+Technical Skills) C- Card, should increase our popularity Next: A working agreement announced, a talent trade initiated, and a Picks contest for Flashpoint!

We secure a working agreement with a Mexican federation, OLLIE, and it pays dividends from the start... [b]Flashpoint Preview![/b] It's our biggest event yet, and you can't afford to miss it.. because things will never be the same in NPW after Flashpoint. We lead off with a Tag #1 contenders match, as the Atlantic Connection takes on Carlos Gonzalez and Mikey James! We have received word that one of OLLIE's top prospects, El Leon, has grabbed the opportunity to come to America and show everyone that he can wrestle, and he well get the chance to do just that, taking on the Mover from Vancouver, Tempest Appleby! Dangerous Dan Douglas will take on Des Davids in what might D-generate into D-Struction! (couldn't resist the alliteration :D) Remmy Skye and Roderick Remus have been facing each other across the ring for three months now, and have built a legacy of hatred towards each other.. and they will settle it once and for all, it's a Texas Death Match! Not only do you have to pin your opponent, but you have to beat him down so much that he can't get up after a ten count! The Mysterious NO LIMITS has been granted a shot against Trademark Thomas Morgan. Who is NO LIMITS? No one knows. We'll all find out at Flashpoint,, In the Semi-Main, the ad-hoc team of Frankie Perez and Fox Mask will take on the Golden Boys for the NPW World Tag Team Championships, inside a steel cage. Can Perez and Fox take the titles away? Let's not forget that Flash Golden and Oscar Savage have sworn to send both Frankie Perez and Fox Mask to the hospital tonight! In the Main Event, there's so many questions that don't have answers. Ultimate Phoenix traded in his CAGE WARS title shot for a match against Jungle Jack tonight for the NPW World Heavyweight Championship. Immediately thereafter, and continuing until now, there have been statements and innuendo from FutureShock that Ultimate Phoenix has turned on his Alliance teammates and signed on with them. Is it true? Will it affect the match? You'll have to tune in to find out. Because before the explosion.. there's a Flashpoint.

It's picks time. Rob has won the last two, and is going for a threepeat. As always, there is a small in game prize for winning the picks contest, so join in! #1 Tag Contenders Match Atlantic Connection vs Carlos Gonzalez and Mikey James International Attraction Match El Leon (Mexico) versus Tempest Appleby (Canada) Dangerous Dan Douglas versus Des Davids Texas Death Match Remmy Skye versus Roderick Remus No Limit Title Match NO LIMITS versus Trademark Thomas Morgan (c) Tag Title Match (Cage) Frankie Perez and Fox Mask versus The Golden Boys (c) Main Event-NPW World Title Match Ultimate Phoenix versus Jungle Jack (c)

#1 Tag Contenders Match [B]Atlantic Connection[/B] vs Carlos Gonzalez and Mikey James International Attraction Match [B]El Leon (Mexico)[/B] versus Tempest Appleby (Canada) Dangerous Dan Douglas versus [B]Des Davids[/B] Texas Death Match Remmy Skye versus [B]Roderick Remus[/B] No Limit Title Match NO LIMITS versus [B]Trademark Thomas Morgan (c)[/B] Tag Title Match (Cage) [B]Frankie Perez and Fox Mask[/B] versus The Golden Boys (c) Main Event-NPW World Title Match Ultimate Phoenix versus [B]Jungle Jack (c)[/B]

Before a big show, everything is chaotic. Especially if you're the one trying to control the chaos. People come up with you for minor requests to change the finish of matches, people wanting to know if a certain spot is ok.. one wrestler wanted to know if he could move a couple of his free seats (His two current girlfriends had both shown up, and he didn't want them finding out about each other!) Finally I closed the door, and looked at Emily. "We about set?" "Yeah... I think so. You're really riding the thin line with this one. The changes you're bringing in, one at a time, I have no rpoblem with em. I just hope we don't shock the crowd too much." "Don't worry, this isn't Crash TV.. well I hope..." A production assistant stuck his head in. "15 Minutes till showtime, Miss Donovan, they want you out at the broadcast table". She shrugged at me ruefully. "Guess we'll find out Kid. Good luck."

From the Den In New England: Att:1350, it's... FLASHPOINT! Flashpoint Preshow matches: Erik Strong defeated Mark Smart in 7:56 by pinfall with a Strong Sault. (D-, my bad for booking them again) El Leon defeated Tempest Appleby in 7:56 by pinfall with a Split Second Justice. (C) (Main Show) [b]#1 contenders match, Tag Style[/b] The Atlantic Connection wanted to be the #1 contenders to Fox Mask and Frankie Perez, or the Golden Boys badly. Carlos Gonzales and Mikey James wanted first shot at title gold as well, so this match had a lot of meaning to it. Classic, nearly Southern tag team wrestling, with both teams working in and out fluidly, before Gonzalez and James isolated Brendan Idol and started methodically beating him down to the mat. It was formulatic, sure, down to UK Dragon slapping the turnbuckle to get the fans to clap, but it worked, and when Brendan Idol ducked under a James buzzsaw kick and hit a picture perfect dropkick, and then slowly made his way over to his corner and tagged in UK Dragon, the place went nuts. UK Dragon dominated for a bit, but Gonzalez broke up a pinfall on James, and Idol threw him over the top rope.... that was the setup for an INTERNATIONAL INCIDENT! We had new #1 contenders in the Atlantic Connection! (Time: 10:45, C-, UK Dragon looked good, Brendan Idol looked GREAT, Gonzalez+Performance) [b]Costly proof[/b] Back stage, Frankie Perez had commandeered our backstage cameraman, and was dragging him down a hallway. "I know what I'm doing. Keep it down. We're gonna settle this thing with Phoenix once and for all.." He peeked inside a lockerroom, marked with "FutureShock" on it. .. Frankie: "Damn... Get a picture of that..." He pulled the camera man in the room, and there in the main locker the wrestling gear of Ultimate Phoenix! The mask was even stretched over a mannequin head to keep it stretched! Frankie: "I knew we couldn't trust him. We have to tell Jack..." (a laugh is heard from behind the cameraman) Oscar Golden: Well now.. isn't this an unexpected bonus... Flash Savage: We thought we were going to have to come get YOU, and you come to us.. Oscar Golden: Oh.. don't worry about informing Jack of our new acquisition, we'll make sure he gets the information tonight. (The two men attack Frankie with crowbars in-hand. The camera swigns wildly..) Frankie: Get that thing outta here. Tell Jack! (he tries to fend off both men, but as the cameraman runs for his life down the hall way, we hear the sounds of Perez being beaten down) (E+) [b]Davids-Douglas Round II[/b] Davids had defeated one of the Golden Boys last night in repayment for what had happened to his tag team partner, Kashmir Singh, and wanted to add another FutureShock scalp to his collection. Douglas wasn't having any of it though, and they battled back and forth. Davids kept escaping the DOUGLAS DRIVER, frustrating Douglas badly, but when Davids tried for a charging shoulder tackle on Douglas in the corner, Dan moved, and Des Davids went crashing into the corner post shoulder first! From there on, it was a demolition job as Douglas continued the assault on the injured shoulder and arm, and finished it off with a FUJIWARA ARMBAR for the win. (9:45, C-, Playmate did some good work at ringside, not enough selling) [b]Texas Clusterfu.. er.. Death Match[/b] Remmy Skye and Rowdy Rod Remus had hated each other, and it had to stop. So it was a Texas Death Match. Not only did you have to pin your opponent, but he had to stay down for a 10 count afterwards. Throw in the insanity that Skye and Remus would bring.. and.. it ws too much. They were too busy hitting huge moves on each other to care about something like psychology and flow. It was the worst type of wrestling, the modern style taken to such a ridiculous extreme, that it was just a bunch of random holy sh-.. well you know what moments. The end came when Skye laid Remus on a double table stack outside the ring, with three chairs on top of him.. climbed into the ring, to the top rope, and hit a twisting Senton Bomb on the whole set. (15:49.. E-. This is the end of that storyline. Sheesh.) [b]Backstage.. [/b] The cameraman has trurned, and Frankie Perez is being slowly helped onto a straetcher, out cold. Fox Mask looks on helplessly. "Them sons of bitches are going to pay, Frankie. I swear it.." he's heard muttering. (E+) [b] The debut of NO LIMITS...[/b] Trademark Thomas Morgan was in the ring... and he was ready.. but we were ready to find out who NO LIMITS was.. Once again, the familiar figure in hood and cowl stood out on the walkeay.. then the person raised their hands to their face... and peeled the hood off.. Exposing long blonde hair.. Rock Downpour was the first to get it.. "Holy smokes.. that's a woman underthere!" Actually, it wasn't JUST a woman, per se... IT WAS ALICIA STRONG.. Trademark Thomas Morgan wasn't sure if it was a joke or an insult to him, and he gawked in the ring. Bad move. Alicia Strong divested herself of the monk's robe and ran into the ring, and was pounding Morgan! Morgan is a great fighter, normally. Maybe it was the shock. Maybe it was the fact he may not want to have hit a woman at first. But Alicia Strong was the agressor in this one, pummeling Morgan all over the place.. The crowd seemed to get a kick out of it, as well, with the younger part of the crowd chanting "AH-LEESH-AH!" whenever she was in control! Strong raised an arm to the crowd, who silenced.. they had seen her father do this so often, and Alicia Strong nearly decapitated Morgan with the Short-Arm Clothesline her father had used so many times to win big matches, and this STRONG ARM TACTIC gave Alicia Strong her first title in her DEBUT NPW Match! After the match, Strong grabbed the microphone. "You all know me. You know what my dad did. He took on every wrestler in the world, big, tiny, American, foreign, it didn't matter to him. And he won so much more then he lost. He gave me that work ethic. He gave me that ability. I am not going to waste the God-Given gifts handed down to me by my father, I will not settle for being eye candy in one of the so-called majors. I am not going to be forced to work only in Canada and Japan. I am not going to allow myself to only fight women. I can't allow that. I won't allow that. I am "No Limits" Alicia Strong, and I will take on ANYONE!" She held the belt up high, and the crowd exploded (8:35, C Rating, Strong +Performance Skills) [b]Two on One.. Bad. Two on One in a cage? Worse.[/b] Fox Mask had every reason to be upset. His partner had been taken to the hospital to be checked out. At this last minute, he couldn't find a partner to go into the cage with him. But he had his anger. He waited till the Golden Boys were in the cage, came running down, ans started attacking both members of the Golden Boys with reckless abandon. He was letting his heart rule his mind, and he came as close as anyone ever could to defeating the Tag Team champions by himself. But there was a point where the Flesh could be asked to do no more. He was grinding Flash Savage's face into the cage when Oscar Golden low blowed him from behind. The fans booed, as the Golden Boys took the advantage and just stopped short of dismembering Fox Mask. Big move after Big Move was hit. Mask was stunned, Mask was barely conscious. But that wasn't enough. As Golden hit the GOLDEN SHOWER on Fox Mask and got a three count.. that was only the beginning. Jenny Playmate had Air Attack Weasel throw a bag over the top of the cage wall.. It was two sets of HANDCUFFS! It only took a few seconds to lock the handcuffs, first to Fox Mask's arms, and then to the cage walls. Then the 2nd part of the plan was obvious, as Jenny Playmate slid a CHAIR trhough a crack in the cage door and into the ring! On the outside, Douglas and Air Attack Weasel guarded the cage door while Golden and Savage took turns hammering a bloodied, helpless Fox Mask with the chair. Before Jungle Jack literally TORE the cage door off its hinges, causing Golden and Savage to climb out of the cage to avoid the monster's wrath, the damage had been done. Right behind Jack were the EMT's and paramedics. Fox Mask became the second man to be wheeled out of the arena on a stretcher! (8:05, D rating) [b]Main Event[/b] Security forced all of Futureshock but Jenny Playmate to the back (and put three guards to keep Jack from destroying Jenny) "Marv Earnest: Well, things have gone your way, tonight, haven't they.. Jenny Playmate: Oh.. it's good so far. But when my new man takes the title off Of Jack tonight, it will be complete. Marv Earnest: I can't understand how you got Ultimate Phoenix to sign with you.. Jenny Playmate: Is that what you're thinking, I signed HIM? Marv Earnest: So you're saying he came to you? Jenny Playmate: I'm saying nothing of the sort." Ultimate Phoenix came down, and he tried to convince Jack to have a good clean match, but apparently, the information on his betrayal had gotten out, and combined with the amount of anger Jack was feeling, Phoenix was fighting for his life out there. But it was a great match. Their styles matched perfectly. Jack's size and power versus Phoenix's speed and agility. It went back and forth, with multiple two counts each way. The crowd was on the edge of their seats. Both men were tired. Jack lifted Ultimate Phoenix up.. JUNGLE JACK-JAMMER! Cover.. 1...2... Shock. Bedlam. "Rock Downpour: HE KICKED OUT! Queen Emily: He kicked out? Marv Earnest: How... did he do that..." Apparently, Jack was just as surprised! After questioning the ref, he slowly got to his feet, whipped Phoenix into the ropes, went for a clothesline, which was ducked, put his head down, and Phoenix hit a picture perfect DDT! He then climbed to the top.... ULTIMATE FIREBIRD SPLASH! Cover.. 1....2..... "Jenny Playmate: YES! NOOOOO!! Marv Earnest: Jack just got the shoulder up! Queen Emily: Are you kidding me!" Undaunted, Ultimate Phoenix went to the top again, this had to be it, another ULTIMATE FIREBIRD SPLASH... but he missed! As if summoned by magic.. FutureShock appeared in the aisleway.. "Marv Earnest: No.. do not let them come down here and ruin this match! Rock Downpour: Woah! They just scattered over the railings.. Queen Emily: What is HE doing back from the hospital!" Jungle Jack grinned, as FRANKIE PEREZ came charging down to the ring, chair in hand, head and ribs wrapped from the Futureshock attack earlier in the night. He then turned to the fallen Ultimate Phoenix.. Lifted him up... JUNGLE! JACK! JAMMER! Even with the superhuman effort Phoenix had given, there was no kicking out of that... (12:50, B- (the best match in NPW History), they have great chemistry) Frankie Perez came into the ring and celebrated with Jack as the fans went nuts. "Jenny Playmate (on the verge of tears): No! It wasn't supposed to happen this way! Marv Earnest: Got any more great plans to take the title from Jack, Jenny?" (Camera starts to fade to black... when..)

[b]The true Flashpoint[/b] Frankie Perez took the chair and CLOCKED Jungle Jack with it.. The air went out of the arena as everyone gasped in shock. "Jenny Playmate: As a matter of fact.. I do... Meet my new man! Queen Emily: I LOVE IT! What a double cross!" Indeed, Frankie Perez gave a thumbs up to Jenny at the broadcasting table, (and a middle finger to the crowd) Grabbing the microphone.. [b]Frankie Perez: Jack.... Jaaaaackkk.. wake up Jack. You aren't done yet tonight Jaaaackk.. remember how you said, anywhere, anyone, any time? Well, I still have my title shot in the bank, Jack... Anywhere is right here.. anyone is ME, and any time is right now![/b] He then stepped back, the confused referee was forced to ring the bell, and Perez locked on a P-CLUTCH! The referee had no choice but to go through the formalities of checking Jack's arm three times.. and just like that.. we had a new NPW World Heavyweight Champion. It was brutally unfair, it was totally cheap, but it was legal.. (E+ Attack, C+ "match", Frankie looked good) The camera fades with Futureshock standing over the battered and bruised Ultimate Phoenix and Jungle Jack, with Frankie Perez holding the belt, and on their shoulders. (C rating show, the main event really saved a blah show :D))

The voicemail was waiting for me when I woke up the next morning. "Kid. Call the office. Now." *click. oh ****. Maybe I had pushed things too far last night. Maybe the Perez turn, combined with the debut of Alicia Strong was too much. I hesitantly pressed the buttons and called in to the office. Emily picked up the phone. "What's going on, Em? I thought everything went.." "Shut up Kid. I ain't been to bed yet, dealing with the aftermath of last night" (oh dayumn, I'm gonna get fired, I know it) "Just wanted to let you know... you done good. We just got the reviews from the dirt sheets. They are saying that the show was awesome." (Bwuh?) "Even those sons of bitches over at the Pro Wrestling Flame are calling it the best non-big two US card so far this year. They loved the surprises. In fact, they say that we can no longer be considered a Regional fed, that we are now THE cult sensation across America, and that folks might want to consider getting on the NPW bandwagon before it gets trendy." Heh. I guess I had done good after alll.. "Oh.. before you let it go to your head, kid. Remember, we gotta find a way to top this and keep the momentum going. I'm going to bed. Talk to you Tuesday, we'll start brainstorming..."*click* I fell back in bed. Damn, she didn't even give me time to enjoy it. (In game, we just hit Cult Status, I was HOPING that we would, that's why I held off on reducing the roster any more, we're only 2 over the Ideal Roster at our new size)

From The Snake Pit, South West (Att:1,000) it's First to Fight Results: Brendan Idol defeated Thomas Morgan in 7:53 by submission. (C) Persephone Shoots T-Shirts Mark Smart defeated Rolling Johnny Stones in 8:37 by pinfall with a Smart Attack. (D+) Frankie Perez defeated Phenomenal E in 3:50 by pinfall with a Perfect Parity. (C-) C- show should increase popularity in Southwest

[b]NPW Weekly Super Show, Week 4, April Preview[/b] We are six days distant from FLASHPOINT, and as promised, NPW has not been the same since. Futureshock played all of NPW for suckers and fools. Not only did they retain the NPW World Tag Team championship (The Golden Boys), they waited for Jungle Jack and Ultimate Phoenix to destroy each other, fuelled by rumors that Phoenix had joined Futureshock, and then, after what was called the greatest match in NPW history, Frankie Perez showed his true colors. He took out Jungle Jack with a chair, and then announced he was cashing in his title shot for right then and there, and a few seconds later we had a new champion. We will have an interview with Futureshock, and there's sure to be a lot of gloating there! "Trademark" Thomas Morgan is no longer the No Limits Champion, thanks to Alicia Strong's rampaging debut, but he has a rematch coming down the road, and he will try to get his head right by taking on Phenomenal E! This week will see the return of Kashmir Singh from injury, as he takes on William Hayes! Joey Beauchamp will take on Des Davids.. Air Attack Weasel will battle Rolling Johnny Stones! In Six Man Tag Action, we will see the Tag Champs, the Golden Boys team up with Dangerous Dan Douglas, take on the Atlantic Connection, and a Mystery Partner! In the Main Event, it is a SIX Man Scramble, for the right to be the #1 contender to Alicia Strong's No Limits Title. It will be Remmy Skye, versus Roderick Remus, versus Mario Heroic, versus Tempest Appleby, versus Larry Wood, versus Carlos Gonzalez! The winner of the match will become the #1 contender and have a match at our next big event, May Massacre! NPW Action! It's the hottest thing going today!

Ok, slightly delayed. I had to do more writeups then I'm used to, and had to finish it today From Pennsylvania Park: Att:1,300, it's the NPW Weekly Super Show! [b]Pre-Show:[/b] Mark Smart defeated K-Squared in 7:45 by pinfall with a Smart Attack. (D) Huey Cannonball defeated Nomad in 7:41 by pinfall. (E+, Boosted by both announce/color, brought crowd down) [b]Main Show:[/b] [b]Frankie celebrates, Jack ruins the celebration[/b] New NPW World Heavyweight Champion Frankie Perez came down, as happy as a pig in mud, and proudly showed off his title belt. "NPW.. you're asking why I "betrayed" my friends. The answer, Jenny Playmate asked me to.. She is the only one who saw my ability. She is the only one who told me that I needed to stop cleaning up other people's messes and take what's my due. She and I came up with the plan after March Mayhem. And wow, did every one of you suckers fall for it." (The crowd is less then amused) "That's ok, boo me if you want, cause I don't give a crap about it. Because last week, after Flashpoint, Jenny Playmate and I hit the town, and we went alllllllll night long!" (crowd boos even louder, while Jenny Playmate tries to blush convincingly, but fails) "So get used to the new Heavyweight Champion, NPW, because the P-Dawg's reign is going to last forever!" The mood was, as they say, about to change, however, as the celebration was interrupted by JUNGLE JACK coming out... and he had something to say. "Well, Frankie, congratulations. Your plan worked great. I never saw it coming. Fox never saw it coming. You did what noone thought you could do. And I have to admit that you and Jenny make a cute couple. Just one question.. back in the hotel room, who...um... gives, and um.. who.. takes it?" (The crowd went berzerk with laughter and a "Frankie takes it up the , doo dah, doo dah", while backstage I prayed that none of the TV networks we applied to got this footage, and to remind folks about watching their promos) "Just one thing you've forgotten, Frankie. Remember the stipulation of the CAGE WARS match that stated ALL the members of the winning team were to get title shots of their choosing? Well...... you see... even though I was the champion.. I still got the title shot in the bank! So don't get too comfortable with that title, because it's comin home.." Frankie Perez did the classic heel "uh oh" gulp, and then furiously consulted with Jenny and the rest of Futureshock, THEN SAID "Fine. Come down to the ring, Jackie, we'll do it right now!" Jack smiled in a predatory fashion. "Give me some credit, Frank. If I came down there right now, the bell would ring, and all your jackal friends at ringside would dive into the ring, and beat me up. I'd win the match, but you'd keep the belt via DQ. So.. I talked with NPW Management, and cashed in my title shot for the May Massacre. It's gonna be Jungle Jack versus Frankie Perez, for the NPW World Heavyweight Championship, in a SPIN THE WHEEL, MAKE THE DEAL match! You see, I can be patient when I have to, Frankie. I can wait for my time to pay Futureshock back..." (the crowd loved this idea. Frankie, not so much) (D- Promo) [b] First Match[/b] Trademark Thomas Morgan is not a happy camper. He cut a promo before his match that he never signed on to hit a woman. He said, flat out, the only reason that Alicia Strong became the NPW No Limits Champion was that he didn't want to fight a woman. This, combined with a couple other sexist comments, elicited huge boos from the crowd. However, the rematch was announced for next week! He promised that next week, Alicia Strong would get her butt "Trademarked", that he'd regain the NPW No Limits title, and that Strong would be fighting in some low-rent fed like Babes of Sin City, which "is where she belongs!" Then he turned his attention to Phenomenal E. He took apart the high-flyer, systematically taking him apart with attacks on the high flyers legs, targetting the knees with strikes and holds. Phenomenal E is very good at high flying, but if that gets neutralized, he's in trouble, and Morgan took advantage. To add insult to injury, he even imitated Alicia Strong (and through her, her father, Sam Strong) by signalling for, and hitting, the STRONG ARM TACTIC for the win!) (6:37, C, Thomas Morgan and Phenomenal E have great chemistry, and it showed in their performances. The match suffered because there was not enough selling shown. The lack of psychology shown really hurt this match) [b] The return of Kashmir Singh![/b] After missing almost two full weeks to a concussion at the hands of the Golden Boys, Kashmir Singh returned to the NPW ring as he took on "Slick" Willie Hayes.. and he looked good on his return technically, hitting some good moves. But it's obvious he's still having a bit of trouble after the DDT on the floor, and William Hayes showed no mercy, hitting some good power moves targeting Singh's head, and ended up getting the win after a SLICK TRICK. Kashmir Singh took about 20 seconds to get up after the match, and looked woozy heading to the back, but raised his hands in thanks for the crowd's support. (10:38, C, The announcing quality wasn't up to the same standard as the match. ) [b]Opposites Attract. Attract Punches and kicks that is[/b] Des Davids is 6'6" and 275 pounds of future superstardom. Joey Beauchamp.. is not 6'6", or 275 pounds. He's also a lot more agile and mobile then Davids. This led to a very good match, where both sides got to show off their respective strengths, but Davids finally got the advantage, and hit a Running Powerbomb on Beauchamp for the win. (9:32, C+) [b]It's a wonder he was this patient[b] Brendan Idol and UK Dragon come out and says that it is time for them to reveal their mystery partner for their upcoming tag match. Out comes Jungle Jack, and joins his partners in the ring. Jack smiled and said "I never was good at being patient.. but I'm good at breaking heads." (D) [b]The Weasel goes Rolling..[/b] Persephone accompanied Rolling Johnny Stones to the ring tonight, as he prepared to take on Air Attack Weasel. Stones has hit a rough point over the last few weeks, with most of his defeats coming at the hands of Futureshock members, and he was looking to reverse that trend tonight. However, Air Attack Weasel is probably the toughest member of Futureshock to beat down physically. The two battled back and forth, but the outside managers would make the difference, as Jenny Playmate got into an argument, then shoving match with Persephone at ringside, and when Rolling Johnny Stones came to help his manager, Air Attack Weasel caught him with a chop blcok, and then locked in a Figure Four Leg Lock for the win. (12:53, C-, Color commentary gave it a boost) [b]Six Man Tag[/b] The Atlantic Connection is the #1 contender to the NPW Tag Team Champions. The Golden Boys are those same tag team champions. Throw Jungle Jack and Dangerous Dan Douglas in, and stir vigorously.. you have a reciple for mayhem. This was non stop action from pillar to post, and several times it degenerated into a brawl with all six members arouond and in the ring fighting at one time. Somehow, the ref kept control, but keeping track of who was legal at anyone point required more then any one person could demand, and when Jungle Jack and Douglas were the legal men in the ring, Jack hit a running clothesline that somersaulted Douglas over the top rope to the floor, and the fight broke out, somewhere in the chaos, UK Dragon hit the DRAGON DROP on Oscar Golden and got a three count from the confused referee! The Golden Boys and Douglas protested the decision, but the ref had had ENOUGH of trying to deal with the insanity, and refused to listen. So the Atlantic Connection had WON the match, ,but the Golden Boys had a point! However, the team celebrating in the ring had no such qualms, considering how the Golden Boys had won their matches in the past, and promised they would do whatever it took to get those titles off of the Golden Boys! (10:53, C, Golden was tiring, Jenny Playmate did some good work at ringside. The performance of UK Dragon stood out as being good. Brendan Idol came out of the match looking good. The performance of Jungle Jack stood out as being good. Oscar Golden is improving in Flying skills.) [b]The Main Event[/b] With Alicia Strong at ringside, watching the match, there was far too much action to describe in a few paragraphs. The order of elimination was Tempest Appleby first, then Carlos Gonzalez, then Roderick Remus, then Mario Heroic, and finally Larry Wood after a SKYE DIVER from your winner and NEW No LIMITS #1 contender, , Remmy Skye! (12:55, Rating: C, Remmy Skye was really off his game tonight. Remmy Skye is improving in Performance skills) At the end of the match, Thomas Morgan came down to the ring side, and Alicia Strong hopped the rail, ready to beat him down for his comments, and the two stared each other down, but were interrupted by Remmy Skye, who hit them both with a tope from the ring! It was chaos around the ring as we faded to black. C show, should increase popularity

First to Fight Results, in front of 1,000 at the Portland Center William Hayes defeated Des Davids in 7:31 by pinfall with a Slick Trick. (C, Davids+Technical) Karen Killer comes out and fires T-Shirts into the crowd. (D+) Brendan Idol defeated Mark Smart in 7:59 by pinfall. (C+, Idol Looked Good) Frankie Perez defeated Phenomenal E in 3:51 by pinfall with a Perfect Parity. Frankie Perez makes defence number 1 of his NPW World title. (C Rating, 3:51)

Updates the next few days will be sporadic and not as lengthy as they have been. I am in training, have come down with a bug, and am generally stressed out of my mind. But other that I'm fine, really! (rolls eyes :D) In front of 1,000 at the Asylum Preshow: Frankie Perez attacks El Leon backstage, and leaves him down and out. (E-) Larry Wood defeated K-Squared in 6:47 by pinfall with a Running Big Foot. (C-) Joey Beauchamp defeated Huey Cannonball in 7:16 by pinfall. (D, Huey was tiring, Beauchamp looked excellent) Main Show: Perez tells Jack: "Not El Leon, Not You, not anyone is taking this belt away from me!" D Carlos Gonzalez defeated Rolling Johnny Stones in 4:38 by pinfall. (D-, brought crowd down) Atlantic Connection defeated Mark Smart and Mikey James in 13:29 when Brendan Idol defeated Mark Smart by submission. (C-, Dragon looked good, Idol Looked Good) Fox Mask defeated Flash Savage in 12:20 by pinfall with a Fox Hunter. (D+, Savage +Rumble) Jungle Jack defeated Mario Heroic in 9:04 by pinfall with a Jungle Jack-Jammer. (C, Jungle Jack and Mario Heroic don't seem to click, and it made for an awkward bout. Jungle Jack is improving in Technical skills. ) Alicia Strong defeated Thomas Morgan in 16:30 by pinfall. Alicia Strong makes defence number 1 of her NPW No Limits Title title. (C+) Frankie Perez defeated El Leon in 12:32 by pinfall following interference from Dangerous Dan Douglas. Frankie Perez makes defence number 2 of his NPW World title. (C, The match suffered because there was not enough selling shown.) El Leon is being attacked, five-on-one, by Air Attack Weasel, Dangerous Dan Douglas, Flash Savage, Oscar Golden and Frankie Perez in the ring. Seeing the assault, Ultimate Phoenix comes running in and helps fight the five attackers off, saving El Leon from a serious beating. (E) C Show, should increase popularity

Our new level of popularity pays off, as NPW now has a weekly TV show "NPW Untamed" that will start in June with the East Coast Today Network. It isn't the greatest network (only the Northeast), and the greatest timeslot (Midnight, one hour show), but we can work with it. We also sign a deal with USA Free Choice for Pay Per Views, our first one will be May Massacre.

First to Fight Results: Brendan Idol defeated Tempest Appleby in 8:06 by submission. (C+, The lack of psychology shown really hurt this match. Brendan Idol is improving in Performance skills.) Mikey James defeated Erik Strong in 5:34 by pinfall. (D+, The colour commentary gave the match a boost. ) Persephone comes out and fires T-Shirts into the crowd. (C-) Mark Smart defeated Thomas Morgan in 7:55 by pinfall with a Smart Attack. (D+, Morgan looked good) C- show

Weekly Super Show (held in front of 2,000 (SOLD OUT) at Arkansas Park) Frankie Perez announces that he has decided to give himself a challenge tonight, and if he cannot win the match in under 5 minutes he'll admit defeat. He introduces K-Squared as his opponent. (E-) Frankie decides.. well. since he's handicapping himself now, he might as well handicap his opponent as well. Unfortunately, that means trying to make it so they can park in a handicap space. Can you say beat down? (F+) Rolling Johnny Stones defeated Joey Beauchamp in 12:31 by submission. (C) Main Show: William Hayes defeated UK Dragon in 12:44 by pinfall after cheating with a Slick Trick. (B-, Hayes bonus to Technical skills) Kashmir Singh defeated Erik Strong in 8:57 by pinfall. (C-, Color Commentator Boosted it) Brendan Idol defeated Roderick Remus in 16:43 by submission. (B-, Brendan Idol and Roderick Remus have pretty good chemistry, and it lifted the match.) In a Farewell To El Leon Match, Ultimate Phoenix and El Leon defeated Air Attack Weasel and Oscar Golden in 16:43 when Ultimate Phoenix defeated Oscar Golden by pinfall with a Phoenix Firebird Splash (C-) Frankie Perez defeated K-Squared in 4:04 by pinfall with a Perfect Parity. Frankie Perez makes defence number 3 of his NPW World title. (C+, not enough selling) Remmy Skye and Alicia Strong defeated Larry Wood and Thomas Morgan in 14:08 when Alicia Strong defeated Larry Wood by submission. (Remmy Skye was really off his game tonight. Remmy Skye is improving in Technical skills. Remmy Skye is improving in Performance skills. ) Frankie Perez has a microphone, and tears into Jungle Jack, telling him that he is going to get easily beaten in their upcoming match at May Mayhem (D+) C Show, should increase popularity

Archived