Assassin: Rise to Glory in the WWE

The following is a work of fiction based on the game Wrestling Spirit with the Real World update. :cool: Welcome to Wrestlemania XXII in Minnesota. Alot has happened in the last year in the WWE. John Cena Kept the WWE Championship until Survivor Series where he lost the title to Kurt Angle, with help from a heel Charlie Haas, who still has the title going into this year's Wrestlemania where he will face The Undertaker. A month after Wrestlemaina Randy Orton jumped ship to Smackdown and after a 4 month feud with the Undertaker which he won at Summerslam. Eddie and Rey continued to fracture until it came to head at the Great American Bash when Eddie turned on Rey by purposefully hitting Rey with the Frog Splash costing them the title to JBL and Orlando Jordan. Orlando Jordan meanwhile lost his US title to Charlie Haas in May. Charlie Haas lost the Title to Rey in a Three-way match with Rey and Eddie. Rey and Eddie continued to feud until the Royal Rumble where Rey beat Eddie once and for all in a ladder match. On the Raw side Edge and Benoit feuded until Summerslam where they competed in a four-way match with Batista and Triple H. This is where my story begins. I had been working the industry for the last five years working for ROH until I got a call asking me if I'd be interested in a developmental deal with the WWE. Of course I did who wanted, this was July 2004. The following July Triple H began secretive calls about getting help with his problem. That problem got worse when first Chris Benoit then Edge, who cashed in his Money in the Bank Championship chance, were added to the main event of Summerslam. This was a great match, the fans were on there feet, then the lights went out. When they came back all participants and the ref were down and a man dressed all in black with a painted mask was standing in the ring. In his hands he held a chair and a sledgehammer. Triple H was the first to his feet and approached the stranger cautiously. As the others started to rouse a smile came over Triple H's lips. The stranger tossed the sledge to Hunter then turned and nailed first Beniot then Edge with the steel chair. Meanwhile Hunter nailed Batista with the sledge. Then one by one Triple H fed his opponents to the stanger who hit three high impact moves. The first to Edge started out looking like a Rock Bottom but finished in a backbreaker. The second to Beniot looked like a powerslam but a replay showed Beniot was pratically dropped on his head. The third was to Bastista and was a RKO type move. Once done Triple H covered Batista while the stranger stirred the ref to make the count. After the match Triple H grabbed a mic. TH: Once again the World Heavyweight title is back where it belongs, around my waist. And I owe one man for this, my ace in the hole, The ASSASSIN! Evolution's newest member. With that hunter handed me the mic. Assassin: Thank you for the honor Champ, but I'm a hired gun, I don't work with a group. TH: YOU'RE TURNING ME DOWN? About this time Batista had recovered. Assassin: Yes I am, but I think you have a bigger problem right now. As I finish I point behind Triple H and leave the ring and go backstage. Triple H turns and is nailed by a huge spinebuster before being given the Batista bomb to end the Show. 2 B Cont.......

Over the next month I appeared sporatically on Raw and Haet, costing this wrestler or that a match continuing me path of Assassinations. My first real storyline came at Unforgiven when I cost Shelton Benjamin the Intercontinential title to Muhammad Hassan. The next night Shelton came out on Raw. SB: Assassin, get your yellow ass out here now, I'll deal with Hassan and Devari later right now, here tonight in Pittsburgh. So out I came. Assassin: Shelton, poor victimized Shelton Benjamin. I was just doing what I was paid to do, but if you really want more of what you got last night, that's fine by me. Just then Eric Bischoff came out. EB: Hold on there gentleman, I'm the GM here not you two. Two things, one this match will happen on only one condition. That being that you Assassin Offically join Raw no more of this cloak and dagger stuff, attacking my people with out warning or provocation. I'm am the GM and you will follow my rules or you will be gone from here. Two if you agree there will be no interference. Assassin: I'm already ahead of you chief. I hand him a Raw Talent Contract. A: Oh, one last thing before I put down your pet in the ring, no one tells me what to do. With that I hit Bischoff with the Dead Break, the Rock Bottom backbreaker. I then headed down to the ring to start my first official WWE match. This was a thrilling match from a fans perspective, or so I found from the crowd reaction and my enjoyment of watching it later. Mine and Shelton's technical background and styles meshed well and we put on a high impact, high speed match that had the fans on their feet from start to finish. one spot had me countering a suplex off the top rope and turning it into a DDT kind of counter. The end came at the 20 min. mark, Shelton was going for the T-bone suplex when I slipped out and hit the Death Stroke, my version of the RKO. After the match once I had left Hassan came out with Devari and continued the assault one Shelton. This match lead to Shelton feuding with both Hassan and I leading into Survivor Series. 2 B Cont....

Paller, why is this the wrong forum? And Dwight two things, one, Why can't i use a guy i created for the real world. Two, is there something wrong with my style of writing, I'm not angry just curious.

Here it is a couple hours from my first PPV match, and it's for the Interconinential title. The men I'll be facing in the triple treat match are Shelton Benjamin and the current champion Muhammad Hassan. Also I am to be involved in another match later in the show. My match was the third of the night after a Raw Vs. Smackdown Diva Survivor Series match and a U.S. Title match with Rey and Eddie. For the last few weeks leading into the PPV Hassan has been trying to buy my help during our match allowing him to keep his belt. While I had not declined I made my desire for the belt quite clear last Raw when during the Shelton/Hassan main event I came down to the ring and took both men out before posing with the belt as the show went off the air. The match started causiously with Shelton and Hassan trying to figure out whether to attack each other or me. I had taken to waiting in the corner while they made up their minds. Finally they decided to charge me, having been ready for this i was able to dive out of the ring at the last second causing them to crash into the corner and start fighting each other. While they battled i paced the outside looking for an opening to attack. Eventually Shelton got the upper hand and pinned Hassan and had to enter to stop the count. It was Hassan's turn to take a breather as Shelton and I put on a suplex clinic where we either hit, countered or counter countered each other's moves. The exchange ended when i hit a top rope suplex. Before I could cover Hassan chop blocked me and placed me in the Camel clutch, once I got out of it we exchanged various submissions and counters. Hassan went for his finisher which I countered into the Death Stroke. Before I could make the pin Shelton connected with his T-bone suplex leaving all three of us down.The ref got to about seven on a ten count when Shelton managed to make the cover on me for two. He was then covered by Hassan for two. With all three of us on our feet we started a three way brawl that ended in a ref bumb when I ducked a Hassan clothesline. Hassan was then dropkicked outside by Shelton. I then whipped Shelton into the ropes. As he came back i used his momentum to lift him into the air and hit the Death Stroke as he came down. About this time Hassan was crawling back into the ring so I waited for him to stand before connecting with the Dead Break. I looked down at both men, my victory assured when I suddenly turned Hassan over so he was covering Shelton. I then roused the ref and exited the ring and grabbed a mic. Once Hassan was declared the winner I spoke. A: Devari I know you're listening back there tell you boss once he becomes coherent that he owes me that money tomorrow at Raw. And if he thinks on not paying me I will make it my personal mission to cost him that title and that he will never win another title match for as long as i am with the company. with that i walked backstage where i waited for my next appearence. The appearence came during the nights main event. Since becoming an official member of Raw I've had various run-ins with the participant of the Summer Slam main event. Of course the person with the biggest chip on his shoulder was the World Heavyweight Champion Triple H. I mean we all know that know one refuses Triple H and gets away with it. Last monday Hunter offered me a half million to interfere on his behalf in tonight's main event and he'd forgive my past transgresions. I told him I would consider it. So one could understand, that as the lights went off and came back on in his match with Batista, leaving him stand alone in the ring with the ref and Batista down on the mat, that Triple H was grinning like a kid in a candy store. His happyness was not to last howevewr; you see as her turned around he walked in to the Dead Break I then rolled out of the ring and called down a new ref. Meanwhile Batista had sat up smiling and preceded to connect with the Batista Bomb on triple H for the cover, becoming the new World Heavyweight Champion. I then got on the mic. A: So as you can tell Hunter, I recieved another offer. That offer was to make history by screwing an ***hole like you out of the title like good people like Bret Hart and The Rock were screwed at past Survivor Series. I never told you Hunter but my favorite Wrestler of all time is Bret hart. With that I walked backstage leaving Batista smiling holding his World Title and Triple H looking furious.

• 1 month later...
The next night RAW began with its usual music and fireworks, followed by the all too familiar music of Evolution. An angry Triple H marched out to the ring followed by Ric Flair. Once in the ring he stood fuming, listening to the booing crowd. Triple H: You think this is funny, you think this fair, what happened last night. Well it wasn't, I was screwed out of my World Heavyweight Title last night. I want the man responsible out here right now. Assassin, none of your tricks, come out here and face me like a man. After a minute I appeared. Assassin: What was it Vince said about Bret, "I didn't screw Bret, Bret screwed Bret". Well Hunter, you screwed yourself, so live with it. No one threatens me without consequences, no one. By this time I was standing face to face with hunter & failed to notice the two men who crawled into the ring behind me, Hunter began to smile. H: Looks like Hassan has your money for you. I turned to see Hassan and Daivari standing behind me a split second before Hassan nailed me with the Steel Briefcase. After that, I had no chance of fighting back against the four men pummeling me. I was saved after a couple minutes by Batista and Shelton. When the show came back on the air, JR and the King recapped what happened during the commercial break, which included me being loaded into an ambulance and Eric Bischoff making a tag match for the Main Event. That match is Batista and Shelton taking on Triple H and Mahammad Hassan. Later during the Main Event, we see Batista and Shelton holding their own in what is unofficially a 4 on 2 handicap match. As expected the numbers game caught up with them and they got beat down by the four men causing a DQ. As the heels celebrate there is the sudden sound of a siren before an ambulance appears from the back & rams the ring knocking down the heels. Out of the Vehicle, I appear wielding a Sledge and proceed to chase off the heels as the show ends.

Archived