what do you do on the first day?

Take advantage of the fact that your owner hasn't set you any goals yet. Approach any injury prone druggies with low wrestling basics and athletic skills that you might want to sign. However, after that description then I don't really think that you would want to. Small promotions in 2005 were always good to change to JIT merchandise settings, although things may have changed in 2007. Check your ideal roster size, as if you've got a TV show in 5 days and you're under, you're really going to have to rush to get it up somewhere near the required level.

Pushes are ideally good to change, look for expiring contracts, check the length of TV deals, check what day my shows are on, setup storylines, setup a few advance matches for my first show, then I look for young workers I could sign and send to develop at a child fed. Oh, and I also ask other promotions for working agreements. :P Hmm, the only financial thing you could change at the start is ticket prices and your merchandising options, this year there's a new merchandising option with "custom". You can say which workers you want to create merchandise for, quite cool. And don't be scared by the C-Verse, I didn't like it in the TEW series but after WreSpi 2 I found out the C-Verse is quite inspired by the real world. Don't bother waiting for a mod, play it now and enjoy it. :D

Here's my basic day one checklist: 1. Send negotiation requests to everyone on my roster on a PPA/XPPA contract. This is because sometimes (not always), you'll find a worker or even a few workers who will re-sign for less than the AI assigned them at the start of the game. It isn't a sure thing but worth a shot. If the worker asks for more than they're currently making, just cancel the order and move on to the next. 2. Send negotiation requests to everyone I want to sign/add to the roster. I usually have a list of workers I like to have on board (Shiori Jippensha and Tai when playing 5SSW, Lilly & Rose, Agent 69, Nadia Snow, and The Neptune Twins (among others) when playing AAA, etc). 3. Check the promotion's business settings and make any necessary changes. RAISE TICKET PRICES, omg, this is a must for me. 4. Fire any unnecessary workers (one of 5SSW's referees (Akikazu Miyagi), Tsuki Kawamata, Connie Morris, etc). 5. Make sure all gimmicks are done properly and set up any beginning storylines. That's about it for me.

If I'm playing a new promotion (as in, one I haven't booked before) - or sometimes even if I have due to momentum and stuff - I'll go through the roster and make a note of who I want to push, who I want to keep around, who I'll depush and let their contracts run out, and who needs to leave NOW. Then I'll look at the champions and decide storylines (where applicable) for each title. Then storylines for everyone I want to push who's not in a storyline. Then all the finance stuff mentioned above. I never change pushes on the first day. I prefer to start with what the AI has given me and work from there. If someone is in the main event that I don't want there, I'll put him on the backburner on-screen, and alter his push as appropriate. For example, I don't say to Chris Caulfield "I don't like you, you're a midcarder now". I job him out to my up-and-coming hee in a storyline, and then move him down when he's no longer main event material. I do take advantage of the owner-block-free signing period though ¬_¬

first things I do when starting a new game are : I check the schedule and see when the next show is . if no shows exist. I'll create a event. then I go through my roster listing each worker by push and disposition(heel/face) and how much their contract is worth , in the notepad. I make note of teams and stables as well next i list the titles and holders and then i look through the roster and note the wrestlers who i want to contend for the title then I work out pricing , storylines and scout out the free agents

Archived