AAA - [Insert Catchy Title Here]

I'm new to the board and this is my first TEW dynasty. I bought TEW05 about 18 months ago but I never really got into it. I think I only played CornellVerse for about 3 hours. With TEW07 I decided to give it a chance and after trying AAA, NOTBPW and 21CW, I decided to have a serious go with AAA. I had a test run first which wasn't very successful. My shows did well but I had lost $30k in the first 2 months. Finance isn't one of my strong points when it comes it TEW. Or is it? [U]January 2007 recap[/U] Firstly, in an attempt to reduce the wage bill, I released Helen Bach, Golden Delicious and Miss Mexico and signed Vampella, Paige Croft and Laura McKenna (aka Miss Information). Vampella will be manager for Devil's Daughter as well as wrestle. Despite having zero overness in the US, both Croft and McKenna have talent and should be good additions to the roster. It seems if you request negotiations with workers on the first day, you can avoid the block goals. I'm blocked from signing workers who are already employed and have less than B- in basics. It would've ruled out all three signings if I hadn't requested negotiations. I rearranged my schedule so not to clash with other promotions. In particular I needed to avoid 5SSW shows so J Ro would be available. Unfortunately I overlooked UCR so McKenna was unavailable. [QUOTE][U]AAA Pretty Amazing - Fri, Wk 2, Jan 07[/U] The Portland Center - 1,000 attendance (sell-out) Pre-show - Paige Croft def. Vampella (E) Michelle Brendon def. Steph Blake (D) Gorgon def. Tracy Brendon (D) Cherry Bomb def. Kristabel Plum, Sara Marie York and Suzanne Brazzle (C-) Black Widow def. Wendy Anderson (D) Good Lookin' Bunny def. Wild Times to retain AAA Tag titles (D+) Catherine Quine def. Grace Harper (C+) The Dream Team def. Glorious Power (C+) Show Rating = C-[/QUOTE] Overall, a good first show. Croft and Vampella had a solid debut whilst the two Main Events delivered. The angles didn't do well with the crowd but these girls sure know how to wrestle. As for the first month, fantastic! I only lost $621 so it seems the roster changes paid off. The next event is Girls Night Out headlined by Wanda Fish vs. Joanne Rodriguez - 2/3 falls!

[U]February 2007 Recap[/U] [QUOTE][U]AAA Girls Night Out - Thu, Wk 2, Feb 07[/U] Washington State Gymnasium - 1,370 attendance Pre Show Jessica Bunny def. Agent 69 (D) Vixxen def. Paige Croft (D-) Main Show Brendon Sisters def. Royal Rogues (Laura McKenna & Steph Blake) (D-) Devil's Daughter def. Katherine Goodlooks (C-) Sara Marie York & Missy Masterson def. Gorgon & Tsuki Kawamata (D) Suzanne Brazzle def. Grace Harper (C-) Cherry Bomb def. Raven Nightfall to win AAA Ascending Angel title (C-) Suzue Katayama def. Catherine Quine (D+) Wanda Fish def. Joanne Rodriguez 2 falls to 0 to retain AAA Femme Fatale title (C+) Show Rating = D+[/QUOTE] A good show if a little disappointing. Fish/J.Ro was a 20+ min classic and was MOTN with Daughter/Goodlooks a surprise second. Katayama/Quine didn't click and thus disappointed. Agent 69 had a solid debut with Bunny while Laura McKenna finally debuted, teaming up with fellow Brit Steph Blake under the name Royal Rogues. The Top Contenders title was renamed the Ascending Angel title. Made $2,311 this month. More than doubled my ticket revenue, from $8,000 to $16,440. Cherry Bomb signed a new contract worth $1,100, an increase of $300. Agent 69 joined the AAA family for only £150. [U]March 2007 Recap[/U] [QUOTE][U]AAA More Than Meets The Eye - Thu, Wk 2, Mar 07[/U] The Portland Center - 950 attendance Pre Show Katayama def. Vampella, Croft and Masterson (D-) Main Show York def. Agent 69 (C-) Brendons & Anderson def. Royal Rogues & Kawamata (D-) Plum def. Gorgon (D+) Brazzle def. Widow (D) Wild Times def. Good Lookin' Bunny to win AAA Tag titles (D+) Cherry Bomb vs. Raven Nightfall went to a 15 min time limit draw. Cherry retains Ascending Angel title. (C-) Fish & Harper def. Quine & Rodriguez (C-) Show Rating = D+[/QUOTE] York/Agent 69 was a shock MOTN. Agent 69 is putting most of the roster to shame. Main Event could've been better. Suzanne Brazzle is using a Patriot gimmick, its effectiveness is A*. Change the match ratio to 80% for this show. Made £3,190 mainly because I went back the Portland Center. The current financial situation means I don't need to release anyone. I've also requested negotiations with Alicia Strong. Have decided to run two shows in April. One will be be in a new region, likely South West.

[U]April 2007 Recap[/U] Negotiations with Alicia Strong went well. She signed a short term contract worth £1,500 per appearance and will make four appearances. [QUOTE][U]AAA Not Just A Pretty Face - Thu, Wk 2, Apr 07[/U] The Portland Center (North West) - 950 attendance Pre Show Vampella def. Masterson (E) Blake def. Anderson (D) Main Show (2hrs) McKenna def. Croft (E+) York def. Agent 69 (C-) Harper def. M. Brendon (D) Bunny def. Vixxen (D) Rodriguez, Brazzle & Plum def. Katayama, Cherry & Gorgon (C) Fish def. Quine to retain Femme Fatale title (B-) Nightfall def. Strong in a submission match (D+) Show Rating = C-[/QUOTE] A good card let down by the main event. I was considering putting Fish/Quine as the ME and I wish I did because it was a MOTY candidate. Unfortunately Nightfall/Strong couldn't match it. York/Agent 69 was another quality match as was the 6 woman tag match. [QUOTE][U]AAA New Territory - Thu, Wk 4, Apr 07[/U] The Simmons Center (South West) - 61 attendance Main Show (1hr 30mins) Agent 69 won a 10 woman battle royal for a spot in the 2007 Queen of the Ring (D-) Devil's Daughter def. Goodlooks (C-) Fish, Katayama, Gorgon & Cherry def. Nightfall, Brazzle, York & Plum (D+) Harper def. Quine (C+) Strong def. Rodriguez (C+) Show Rating - C[/QUOTE] Our best show yet. The battle royal was good experience for the lower card workers. The 8 woman tag match could've been better but the Harper/Quine and Strong/Rodriguez matches were fantastic. Strong is beginning to live up to the hype and is likely to become a permanent member of the roster. Financially this was my worst month so far losing $17,098. Trying to use as much of my roster as possible for New Territory was a mistake but the rating was good so I'm not too bothered. Matches confirmed for Queen of the Ring tournament next month: Nightfall vs. Katayama Brazzle vs. Cherry Plum vs. Gorgon York vs. Agent 69 Also, Alicia Strong challenges Wanda Fish for the AAA Femme Fatale title!

[U]May 2007[/U] [QUOTE][U]AAA Queen Of The Ring - Thu, Wk 2, May 07[/U] The Portland Center (North West) - 1,000 attendance (sell-out) [U]Pre Show[/U] M. Brendon def. P. Croft (D) J. Rodriguez def. L. McKenna (C-) [U]Main Show[/U] Agent 69 def. S.M. York (D+) K. Plum def. Gorgon (C) C. Bomb def. S. Brazzle to retain AAA Ascending Angel title (C+) R. Nightfall def. S. Katayama (C-) Wild Times drew with Good Lookin' Bunny to retain AAA Tag Team Titles (D+) R. Nightfall def. C. Bomb, K. Plum and Agent 69 to become Queen Of The Ring 2007 (C) W. Fish def. A. Strong to retain AAA Femme Fatale title (B) Show Rating (C+) Wanda Fish retained the AAA Femme Fatale title against Alicia Strong in what many of the fans at the Portland Center are calling 'Match Of The Year'. In front of a sell-out crowd, Fish proved yet again why she is a four time champion. However, she will now have to face off against AAA's fastest rising star, Raven Nightfall. Nightfall earned her right to challenge Fish by first defeating long term rival Suzue Katayama and then Cherry Bomb, Kristabel Plum and Agent 69 to win the 2007 Queen Of The Ring. After the show, Nightfall was quick to request her match as soon as possible and it will happen next month. Wanda Fish vs. Raven Nightfall for the AAA Femme Fatale championship at Girl On Girl Action! Elsewhere, issues between Wild Times and Good Lookin' Bunny were left unresolved after their AAA Tag Team title encounter ended in a double count out. The two teams will meet again next month, this time with Cherry Bomb and Suzanne Brazzle added to the mix.[/QUOTE] [U]June 2007[/U] [QUOTE][U]AAA Girl On Girl Action - Thu, Wk 2, Jun 07[/U] The Portland Center (North West) - 950 attendance [U]Pre Show[/U] P. Croft def. T. Kawamata (E+) B. Widow and Vampella def. W. Anderson and M. Masterson (E+) [U]Main Show[/U] S. Blake def. T. Brendon (D+) Gorgon def. Agent 69, S.M. York and M. Brendon (C-) C. Quine def. L. McKenna (D+) Good Lookin' Bunny and S. Brazzle def. Wild Times and C. Bomb (C-) J. Rodriguez def. S. Katayama (C-) A. Strong def. K. Plum (D+) W. Fish def. R. Nightfall to retain AAA Femme Fatale title (C) Show Rating (C-) The Main Event contest between Wanda Fish and Raven Nightfall for the ended in a controversial fashion last night. Earlier in the night Joanne Rodriguez defeated Suzue Katayama by DQ after Wanda Fish interfered. Fish and Katayama continued to beat down J Ro until Raven Nightfall made the save. During the Femme Fatale title match, Fish attempted to hit Nightfall with Rodriguez's finishing move, the J-Rocker. Raven blocked the move but an enraged J Ro assaulted Fish, causing Nightfall to be disqualified. Realising what she had done, Rodriguez apologised to her friend and it seems the apology was accepted. Wanda's attempt to drive a wedge between the two failed but what else does she have up her sleave? We dwon't have to wait long as Nightfall will get a rematch at AAA's Women Of Wrestling next move. Also on the card, Alicia Strong, in her last match of her current contract, defeated Kristabel Plum. AAA Owner Anne Stardust was quick to announce that she planned to make Strong a permanent member of the roster. Two fierce rivalries were combined as Good Lookin' Bunny teamed up with Suzanne Brazzle to defeat Wild Times and Cherry Bomb. At Women Of Wrestling we will see Good Lookin' Bunny take on Wild Times in a Tables match and Cherry will defend her Ascending Angel title against Brazzle in a Ladder match. You don't want to miss either of these contests![/QUOTE] May was my best month so far in and out of the ring. I made a profit of $5,312. June wasn't as good, but a profit of $1,841 is better than nothing. Grace Harper signed a written contract with NOTBPW. Bitch. :mad: The first half of 2007 has been strong but the second half promises to be explosive as I have some big surprises planned. :D

[QUOTE][U]July 2007[/U] [U]AAA Women Of Wrestling - Thu, Wk 2, Jul 07[/U] Washington State Gymnasium (North West) - 1,523 attendance [U]Pre Show[/U] W. Anderson def. T. Kawamata (E) M. Masterson def. Vampella (E) [U]Main Show (2hrs 30mins)[/U] L. McKenna def. P. Croft and M. Brendon (D-) Gorgon def. K. Plum (C-) J. Rodriguez def. Agent 69 (D+) Wild Times def. Good Lookin' Bunny in a Tables match to retain AAA Tag Team titles (D) A. Strong def. S.M. York (C) S. Brazzle def. C. Bomb in a Ladder match to win AAA Ascending Angel title (C) C. Quine def. S. Katayama (C-) R. Nightfall def. W. Fish to win AAA Femme Fatale title (C) Show Rating (C-) Raven Nightfall's rise to the top finally came to an end as she defeated Wanda Fish to win her first AAA Femme Fatale title. Fish had held the title for a whole year and had defeated the likes of Catherine Quine and Joanne Rodriguez during that time. But with both Rodriguez and Suzue Katayama banned from ringside and the knowledge that if she is disqualified or counted out, she would lose the championship, Fish had to beat Nightfall, fair and square. She couldn't. Nightfall, with more than 1,500 fans behind her, took everything Fish dished out including the Dish Of The Day and one Night Faller later, Nightfall was the new AAA Femme Fatale champion. The Fish had well and truly been battered. The fans at the Washington State Gymnasium another title change as Suzanne Brazzle won the AAA Ascending Angel title from Cherry Bomb in a thrilling Ladder match. After the show, the now former two time champion, Cherry warned Brazzle that thier rivalry was not over and she will do everything to regain 'her' championship. Wild Times did what Fish and Cherry failed to do, succesfully defending their AAA Tag Team titles by beating Good Lookin' Bunny in a Tables match. The rest of the card was rather eventful as well. Catherine Quine launched herself into the title picture by defeating Suzue Katayama. Quine will challenge Nightfall for the AAA Femme Fatale title next match in a match also involving Wanda Fish. A frustrated Katayama, on the other hand, quit AAA. Alicia Strong celebrated her new contract by defeating Sara Marie York in an entertaining contest. Strong will attempt to win her first AAA title when she faces AAA Femme Fatale champion Suzanne Brazzle at Babe Blast. This will be a tough match for the champion as she will have to wrestle Strong in a 30 minute Iron Woman match![/QUOTE] July saw quite a few roster changes. Both Tsuki Kawamata and Suzue Katayama left AAA after failing to negotiate a suitable contract with them. Kawamata isn't a huge loss but I would've prefered to keep Katayama. I was advised that Suzue wanted around $725. My final offer was $900 which she rejected and decided she wanted to leave AAA. I then discovered she was already earning $1,000 so obviously she wouldn't want less. Sadly, due to my blunder, AAA has lost one of it's top stars. On the bright side, Alicia Strong signed a 9 month contract worth $1,500 whilst Ginko Kuroda signed for only $100. AAA recorded yet another profit, this time making $1,177. The rating for the show was a little disappointing but all the girls involved contributed to an entertaining event which left the fans happy.

[U]August 2007[/U] [QUOTE][U]AAA Babe Blast - Thu, Wk 2, Aug 07[/U] The Portland Center (North West) - 950 attendance [U]Main Show (2hrs)[/U] P. Croft def. G. Kuroda (D) B. Widow and Gorgon def. S.M. York and K. Plum (D+) J. Rodriguez def. C. Bomb (C) Wild Times def. Good Lookin' Bunny, Royal Rogues and Brendon Sisters to retain AAA Tag Team titles (D) R. Nightfall def. W. Fish and C. Quine to retain AAA Femme Fatale title (C-) S. Brazzle drew 2-2 with A. Strong in a 30 minute Iron Woman match to retain AAA Ascending Angel title (B-) Show Rating (C) Suzanne Brazzle went head to head with Alicia Strong in what turned out to be a cracking Iron Woman match for the AAA Ascending Angel championship. These two talented wrestlers could not be separated after 30 thrilling minutes of intense action. Both women were able to score two falls each. The match captivated the fans packed into the Portland Center and despite not getting a winner, they were left mesmerised by the effort and determination of both athletes. The moment was spoiled though, as Cherry Bomb made an appearance and attacked Brazzle. However, this was short lived, as Strong made the save and as Cherry retreated, the two blondes celebrated in the ring. Due to Cherry's involvement, Suzanne Brazzle will defend her title against Cherry and Strong next month at Liberation. Speaking of Cherry Bomb, she lost her encounter earlier in the show with Joanne Rodriguez. Rodriguez is on a winning streak since losing to Alicia Strong in April. That streak may have come to an abrupt halt though. Rodriguez was victim of a horrifying assault backstage and was left bloodied. The identity of the attacker is unknown but early suspects are Cherry Bomb and Wanda Fish. J Ro is scheduled to wrestle Fish at Liberation but it remains to be seen if she will 100%. Wanda Fish failed in an attempt to win the Femme Fatale title back from Raven Nightfall who successfully defended against Fish and Catherine Quine. Nightfall, enraged at the attack on J Ro, was quick to accuse Fish but Wanda has denied any involvement. Did Fish attack J Ro? Looks like we'll find out at Liberation.[/QUOTE] Pleased with the show especially the Main Event. I'm thrilled Suzanne was able to up her game against a quality opponent in Alicia Strong. She is developing into one of wrestling's most promising talents. I was also pleased with Ginko Kuroda's debut against Paige Croft. Both girls showed why I signed them by putting on a quality opening contest. Outside the ring, August was rather uneventful but we did make a profit of $4,402, bringing the cash total over the $100k mark.

[U]September 2007[/U] [QUOTE][U]AAA Liberation - Thu, Wk 3, Sep 07[/U] The Portland Center (North West) - 950 attendance [U]Pre Show[/U] Gorgon def. P. Croft (D+) [U]Main Show (2hrs)[/U] T. Brendon def. G. Kuroda, Agent 69 and D. Daughter (C-) Good Lookin' Bunny def. Royal Rogues (D-) K. Plum def. S.M. York (C-) Vixxen def. M. Brendon (D) R. Nightfall def. C. Quine to retain AAA Femme Fatale title (C-) S. Brazzle def. C. Bomb and A. Strong to retain AAA Ascending Angel title (B-) J. Rodriguez def. W. Fish (B-) Show Rating = B- Last night, Black Widow revealed herself as the one who attacked Joanne Rodriguez. Rodriguez had just won an epic battle with Wanda Fish when Widow made her appearance and announced to J Ro and the Portland faithful that she was behind the attack and also the blood bath Rodriguez received at the beginning of the show. The two woman brawled and just as Widow was getting the upper hand, Raven Nightfall made an appearance. Nightfall attempted to hit Widow with a chair but she ducked and Rodriguez tasted metal instead. Widow made her escape as Nightfall tended to her friend. Widow's reasons for the attack were not revealed but Rodriguez will attempt to gain revenge when she faces Widow next month at Girls Aloud. Liberation has been hailed by fans as one of AAA's best shows and the triple threat match for the AAA Ascending Angel title was one of the reasons why. Suzanne Brazzle faced her two previous opponents, Cherry Bomb and Alicia Strong and after almost 20 minutes, the champion retained. Raven Nightfall also retained her title, defeating AAA veteran Catherine Quine. Nightfall will have to defend her title yet again, this time against Alicia Strong at Girls Aloud. Who will win? You can find out yourself by attending Girls Aloud. If previous shows are to go by, this will be unmissable.[/QUOTE] B- :eek: I felt C+ was a possibility and I was confident the two main events would deliver but I never expected a B-. I also made a profit of $4,687 so I'm chuffed things are going so well. I decided to release Sue Danes, made Farrah Hesketh the new Colour Commentator and signed Dewey Libertine as a second referee.

Nice to see another AAA diary. I started one myself, but it became too much work. Your way of doing it is quick and concise. I wouldn't worry too much about reaching the $150,000 goal, AAA is pretty easy to make a profit with. I'm in August 2008, and I have had over 150 thousand a couple of times. Trying to increase popularity by visiting new territories may but a bump in those plans, however. I think you have more difficult goals than I have.. I only need to make a profit within 2008.. (above $100,000). I envy your B- by the way...

[QUOTE=Rey619;187858]Nice to see another AAA diary. I started one myself, but it became too much work. Your way of doing it is quick and concise. I wouldn't worry too much about reaching the $150,000 goal, AAA is pretty easy to make a profit with. I'm in August 2008, and I have had over 150 thousand a couple of times. Trying to increase popularity by visiting new territories may but a bump in those plans, however. I think you have more difficult goals than I have.. I only need to make a profit within 2008.. (above $100,000). I envy your B- by the way...[/QUOTE] I think I can definitely acheive the goal if I stick to the North West. However, I'm considering doing a 1 hour show in the South West soon using about 60% of my roster. I'll try that and if I lose too much money I'll just stick to the North West. I'm surprised I got that B-. I'm trying to book at least 2 singles matches per card involving Fish, Rodriguez, Strong, Brazzle, Cherry and Quine. I would include Nightfall in that list but it takes a lot of effort to get even a C out of her. Considering this is my first serious go at a CornellVerse fed, I'm pleased with how things are going.

Yeah, congrats on that B- ! It took me about four shows to achieve that goal. I disagree about Raven Nightfall though, it takes alot of effort to get her above a C+ .. but a C- to a C is pretty easy to do given you put her against the right people. Keep up the good work! Hope ya achieve your goal!

[QUOTE=Torri;188524]Yeah, congrats on that B- ! It took me about four shows to achieve that goal. I disagree about Raven Nightfall though, it takes alot of effort to get her above a C+ .. but a C- to a C is pretty easy to do given you put her against the right people. Keep up the good work! Hope ya achieve your goal![/QUOTE] I guess I was a bit harsh on Nightfall. Looking back at her match history, she has an average of C so it isn't too difficult to get a C- or C. I've only managed C+ twice with her which is disappointing for someone I want to put in the main event each show. In a recent show I've done, I've managed to get a C+ with Alicia Strong but it wasn't the best match on the card. I want her to be the main focus but with better wrestlers on the roster, I need those C+'s and B-'s to justify that decision. She's the focus of my main storyline so I think I can get a B- out of her in the next few shows. It's a good challenge though and is certainly more rewarding than building the fed around Alicia.

[CENTER][U]October 2007[/U][/CENTER] [QUOTE][U]AAA Girls Aloud - Thu, Wk 2, Oct 07[/U] The Portland Center (North West) - 1,000 attendance (sell out) [U]Pre Show[/U] W. Anderson def. G. Kuroda (D) [U]Main Show (2hrs)[/U] K. Goodlooks def. L. McKenna (C-) Wild Times def. Brendons to retain AAA Tag Team titles (D-) P. Croft def. Gorgon (D+) C. Bomb and K. Plum def. S. Brazzle and S.M. York (C) R. Nightfall def. A. Strong to retain AAA Femme Fatale title (C+) J. Rodriguez def. B. Widow (C) W. Fish def. C. Quine (B-) Show Rating (C) Joanne Rodriguez defeated Black Widow in a grudge match that did little to resolve any issues between the two. After the match Widow, along with her allies Wild Times, assaulted Rodriguez until Michelle and Tracy Brendon, who had lost to Wild Times earlier in the night, made the save. The crowd were confused over why Raven Nightfall didn't come to help although they soon found out why as Nightfall appeared to be kidnapped. It is believed Widow is behind the kidnapping but with all members of The Darkness at ringside at the time, the culprit could be anyone. Alicia Strong is a possible suspect after she lost to Nightfall in a controversial AAA Femme Fatale title match. Girls Aloud was headlined by a fantastic match between Wanda Fish and Catherine Quine. Despite their obvious dislike of each other, they always bring the best out of each other in the ring. Cherry Bomb teamed up with Kristabel Plum to defeat Suzanne Brazzle and Sara Marie York. At Deadlier Than The Male, Cherry will take on Brazzle and Plum will wrestle York. Both matches will have high expectations from the AAA fans.[/QUOTE] A good show with only the Tag Team titles match disappointing. Fish/Quine put on another MOTYC, Rodriguez/Widow was solid and Nightfall had her best match to date against Strong. [QUOTE][U]AAA Golden Girls - Thu, Wk 4, Oct 07[/U] The Simmons Center (South West) - 91 attendance [U]Pre Show[/U] S. Blake def. W. Anderson (D-) [U]Main Show (1hr)[/U] P. Croft def. Vampella (E) S.M. York def. G. Kuroda (D) J. Rodriguez and Brendons def. B. Widow and Wild Times (D) C. Quine def. K. Plum (D+) Show Rating (D)[/QUOTE] Not to bothered about the rating. This show was mainly for furthering storylines and to see if I could expand to a new region and make a profit. Unfortunately I couldn't, I lost $6,597. I'm considering doing a show every 3 weeks in 2008 which should mean I can achieve my goal quite comfortably.

[CENTER][U]November 2007[/U][/CENTER] [QUOTE][U]AAA Deadlier Than The Male - Thu, Wk 3, Nov 07[/U] Washington State Gymnasium (North West) - 1,652 attendance [U]Pre Show[/U] W. Anderson def. Vampella (E+) [U]Main Show (2hrs)[/U] M. Brendon def. D. Daughter, S. Blake and K. Goodlooks (D+) L. McKenna def. J. Bunny (D) S.M. York def. Plum (C) C. Quine def. W. Fish (C+) J. Rodriguez and A. Strong def. Vixxen and B. Widow (C-) S. Brazzle def. C. Bomb to retain AAA Ascending Angel title (C) Show Rating (C-) A record AAA crowd at the Washington State Gymnasium saw Suzanne Brazzle retained her AAA Ascending Angel title by beating Cherry Bomb. As usual, these two excellent athletes put on another entertaining bout. Deadlier Than The Male also featured a quality contest between Wanda Fish and Catherine Quine. Quine came out on top, avenging her defeat to Fish last month at Girls Aloud. Joanne Rodriguez's bitter feud with The Darkness continued as she and Alicia Strong were able to beat Black Widow and Vixxen. Black Widow then challenged Joanne Rodriguez to a Steel Cage match at Battle Of The Babes. Should Rodriguez win this match, The Darkness will release Raven Nightfall who is being held hostage by them. However, should she lose, her AAA career will be over. Will J Ro be able to free her friend or will she be wrestling her final match in a AAA ring? Find out at AAA's final show of the year, Battle Of The Babes.[/QUOTE] A decent event. I was expecting at least a C+ from Brazzle/Cherry. Achieved a record attendance so I will be doing shows at the WSG permanently now. Recorded a profit of $10,497 which was mainly due to ticket revenue and resigning Catherine Quine to a PPA contract worth $1,500. She was previously on a written contract worth $4,000. Missy Masterson had hardly been used so I released her. [CENTER][U]December 2007[/U][/CENTER] [QUOTE][U]AAA Battle Of The Babes - Thu, Wk 2, Dec 07[/U] Washington State Gymnasium (North West) - 1,615 attendance [U]Pre Show[/U] W. Anderson def. Vampella (E) [U]Main Show (2hrs)[/U] Brendons def. Wild Times to win AAA Tag Team titles (D+) A. Strong def. G. Kuroda (C-) S.M. York and Good Lookin' Bunny def. K. Plum and Royal Rogues (D+) W. Fish def. S. Brazzle (C) Gorgon def. P. Croft (D+) C. Bomb def. C. Quine (C+) B. Widow def. J. Rodriguez in a Steel Cage match (D) Show Rating (D+) "The Angel Of The Dark" became "The Leader Of The Darkness" last night in one of the most shocking moments in AAA history. Joanne Rodriguez was moments away from winning her Steel Cage match against Black Widow when out of nowhere, Raven Nightfall slammed the cage door in Rodriguez's face. Widow won the match but things didn't end there as Nightfall began a sickening assault on J Ro. Alicia Strong tried to help but The Darkness prevented her from entering the cage. By the time Nightfall was finished, Rodriguez was lying in a pool of her own blood. Is J Ro's career really over and why did Nightfall turn on her friend? We'll have to wait until 2008 to find out. The rest of the card saw Cherry Bomb defeat Catherine Quine and Wanda Fish overcome Suzanne Brazzle in a non-title match. Whilst The Darkness had a 'good' end to the night, the start wasn't as Wild Times were defeated by Michelle and Tracy Brendon. The result meant that the Brendon Sisters were Tag Team champions once again. AAA has had a successful year with some fantastic matches and 2008 is promising to be even better.[/QUOTE] A solid show until the main event which was a disaster. Obviously playing to Widow's strengths rather than Rodriguez's by booking a cage match was a bad idea. They managed a C in a normal wrestling match. I've decided to keep Widow out of the main event scene by teaming her up with Devil's Daughter. Vixxen will now be used as a singles wrestler. Raven Nightfall completed her heel turn and will hopefully put on some good matches with Rodriguez. I originally wanted to turn Rodriguez but her heel performance rating of F destroyed that plan. Wanda Fish and Suzanne Brazzle didn't gel very well but still produced a great match. Made a profit of $8,849 so at $117,950, I'm well on my way of passing the $150k mark in 12 months time. Overall, I think the year has been a success.

[QUOTE][B][U]Exclusive Raven Nightfall Interview[/U][/B] Thursday, Week 1, January 2008 With only one week to go until AAA present their first show of the year, AAA's play-by-play commentator, Jim Lou Freebush sat down with AAA Femme Fatale champion Raven Nightfall to try and find out the reasons behind her actions last month at Battle Of The Babes: [COLOR="Blue"]Freebush:[/COLOR] Last month at Battle Of The Babes, you made a surprise return. The fans at the Washington State Gymnasium were shocked when you not only cost Joanne Rodriguez her match but also assaulted her inside the steel cage. Why did you do this to someone who regarded you as a friend? [COLOR="Red"]Nightfall:[/COLOR] She was part of the problem and I was the solution. [COLOR="blue"]Freebush:[/COLOR] What problem? [COLOR="red"]Nightfall:[/COLOR] The problem is that this company rewards reputation not success. [COLOR="blue"]Freebush:[/COLOR] What do you mean? [COLOR="red"]Nightfall:[/COLOR] How long have I been AAA Femme Fatale champion? [COLOR="blue"]Freebush:[/COLOR] 6 months. [COLOR="red"]Nightfall:[/COLOR] Correct. And how many times have I been in the main event since I won the title? [COLOR="blue"]Freebush:[/COLOR] Err.... once? twice? [COLOR="red"]Nightfall:[/COLOR] None. A big fat zero. I'm the AAA Femme Fatale champion, the number one wrestler in AAA and yet I'm treated like a piece of trash. Who is getting the main events, the respect, the admiration of the fans? Not me. Instead it goes to people like Alicia Strong. [COLOR="blue"]Freebush:[/COLOR] Well she is one of the best female wrestlers in the country. [COLOR="red"]Nightfall:[/COLOR] So? I made her tap in her very first match. Anne Stardust was disappointed that Alicia's debut was not as good as she hoped. Who got the blame? Me. Since then, Anne has tried to hold me down. She doesn't feel I'm good enough to represent AAA as the Femme Fatale champion. So when I did win the title, she put me lower down the card and gave the main event spot to less deserving wrestlers. [COLOR="blue"]Freebush:[/COLOR] What has this got to do with your attack on Joanne Rodriguez? [COLOR="red"]Nightfall: [/COLOR]I respected Joanne and I've had her back when she's needed my help but I was getting tired of her selfishness. She has choked in every title match for the past 18 months. She gets title shots on reputation whereas I have to win tournaments. She expects to be given title shots yet she puts another company before AAA. She needed a reality check and I gave her one. [COLOR="blue"]Freebush:[/COLOR] What is your association with The Darkness? Fans may remember you held the AAA Tag Team titles with Black Widow a few years ago. They may also remember that your split was rather intense. What are the reasons for your sudden reunion? [COLOR="red"]Nightfall:[/COLOR] When I first started with AAA, Black Widow took me under her wing and is the main reason I'm the Femme Fatale champion. Widow has been with AAA since the beginning yet she is constantly overlooked. Back then, our friendship ended because I thought she was just bitter and selfish. Now that I'm getting overlooked like she did, I realise that she was like a sister to me and I was wrong to cut my ties with her. [COLOR="blue"]Freebush:[/COLOR] How does this all fit in with your actions last month? [COLOR="red"]Nightfall:[/COLOR] The day after the match I had with Alicia Strong in April last year, Widow approached me with an offer to join The Darkness. She said that the likes of Strong and Rodriguez would steal my main event spot. I refused the offer but she approached me after every show. When she approached me after my title win in July, she said that I would not get the respect that I deserved. [COLOR="blue"]Freebush:[/COLOR] So was that when you join The Darkness? [COLOR="red"]Nightfall:[/COLOR] No. [COLOR="blue"]Freebush:[/COLOR] But the following show J Ro was mysteriously attacked backstage. Widow eventually revealed that she was the culprit. [COLOR="red"]Nightfall:[/COLOR] I had no involvement in that attack but I was so enraged when I found out Widow was responsible, I tried to get revenge but ended up hitting Joanne with the chair instead. [COLOR="blue"]Freebush:[/COLOR] So at the conclusion of Liberation, you had not yet accepted the offer? [COLOR="red"]Nightfall:[/COLOR] Correct. [COLOR="blue"]Freebush:[/COLOR] When did you accept the offer? [COLOR="red"]Nightfall:[/COLOR] After Liberation, I tried to get answers from Widow. She said I was caught in the web and had to choose whether I was an ally or an enemy. I finally decided to take up her offer when at Girls Aloud, I discovered I was again denied the main event spot. Before the show, I made an arrangement to be mysteriously kidnapped. We recorded the kidnapping so that it could be shown when all Darkness members were at ringside. [COLOR="blue"]Freebush:[/COLOR] You were not seen until you finally returned to carry out your assault on Rodriguez. Fans were disgusted with your actions, how can you justify what you did? [COLOR="red"]Nightfall:[/COLOR] It hurt me to do that to Joanne and thankfully with her AAA career now over, I won't have to do it again. I did what was best for Joanne. She needs to realise that we, The Darkness, are trying to make AAA a better place for everyone. As for the fans, they would rather cheer for Alicia Strong so it was time to wash my hands clean of them. [COLOR="blue"]Freebush:[/COLOR] Speaking of Alicia Strong, you will face her at Pretty Amazing. The last time you faced her, you cheated to get the victory. Will you use the same tactics this time? [COLOR="red"]Nightfall:[/COLOR] Maybe. All I can guarantee is that she will be staring at the ceiling yet again. [COLOR="blue"]Freebush:[/COLOR] Well, this has been a interesting interview but I have to say, I've lost a lot of respect for you. [COLOR="red"]Nightfall:[/COLOR] Yeah, whatever. This is just the beginning, 2008 will be the year of The Darkness.[/QUOTE] Confirmed matches for AAA Pretty Amazing: Raven Nightfall vs. Alicia Strong - AAA Femme Fatale championship Suzanne Brazzle vs. Gorgon - AAA Ascending Angel championship Brendon Sisters vs. Black Widow and Devil's Dauighter - AAA Tag Team championship Wanda Fish and Kristabel Plum vs. Catherine Quine and Sara Marie York

Archived