CornellVerse Update

The [URL="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/cornellverse"]CornellVerse Web Site[/URL] has been updated, including the TEW07 data files. People who want the latest information (such as the title histories) and game, but don't want to redownload the entire of 1.2, and advised to get the patch from the pinned topic at the top of this forum, and the data files from the CornellVerse web site.

I love all the old titles histories.. what I'd love is for all the old tag teams mentioned (The Black Hats, Sidewinder & Winchester, Bandits, etc.) all added to the database as inactive. It'd be really cool to reform some of these old school teams in my game.. have Coyote Dynamite reform The Black Hats with Black Hat Bailey in like USPW or something.. .. that all aside, amazing work Adam!

[QUOTE=Jonfun;182631]Why what happenend to JEF.[/QUOTE] Every game anyone played they went out of business.. no fun having a doomed fed pop up for a few months in every game. I mean, a shoot fight fed hiring guys in vampire, Star Wars and golfer gimmicks? Not so much. The new fed will work better in Europe and sim better than JEF did from what I understand.

[QUOTE=Thriller;182625]I'm sure someone said that the title histories also had the amount of defences? Its possible I imagined it.[/QUOTE] It's possible to add the number of defences to the database. But doing so for every reign of every title would be bloody insane :p It only displays the number of defences for "new" title reigns; i.e, ones that happen when the game is started (and the current one, starting from when the game starts). This wasn't working properly before and was fixed in a patch, which is what you mgiht be thinking of.

I agree, the parralels with reality are amazing in that regard :p (Is there one single real-life European promotion that's lasted more than two years, and uses workers big enough to actually be in the game? I count one - APW in Portugal. IWW doesn't count because it's basically UK ¬_¬)

Thanks for the update. Liking the full title histories and also props to the artist concerned for the new Mainstream Hernandez pic. Is Jack Griffiths in-line for a new pic? Not that the old one is bad, it just seems kinda grainy like some of the quality was sacrificed exporting the image... either that or I've been staring at the screen for too long whilst playing TEW2007. ;)

[QUOTE=D-Lyrium;182847]It's possible to add the number of defences to the database. But doing so for every reign of every title would be bloody insane :p It only displays the number of defences for "new" title reigns; i.e, ones that happen when the game is started (and the current one, starting from when the game starts). This wasn't working properly before and was fixed in a patch, which is what you mgiht be thinking of.[/QUOTE] Ah yes that was it, my mistake. :) It'd be interesting to see how many defences some of the old timers made though.

Archived