Recruiting Frustration

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=udlb58;188492]About the prestige, yes it's an edit. There's a topic about it in the mods section. With the error, I don't know. Maybe look at the support section and if you don't see any topics about it, then post your problems there.[/QUOTE] I got past the error finally. Oddly after the awesome recuiting class (most of them are starters as freshman) my team does not appearto be playing very well, I have the sim running and I get squashed in the 1st two games of the season, so I'm only one loss away from my worst season in 4 yrs and still have the other 10 games plus any title/bowl games. I'm curious though, how was recruiting with buffalo at 4.0? what's the best rank player you'd get aside from email dude? around 2000 nationally?

[QUOTE=liontamer;189074]I'm curious though, how was recruiting with buffalo at 4.0? what's the best rank player you'd get aside from email dude? around 2000 nationally?[/QUOTE] Yes, generally around 2000. Remember, I recruit to fit my scheme also, partly because I can't attract multi-talented athletes. I usually look through the recruits in my region the last week or two and find a couple that have 5 or higher interest in me and have no scholorship offers and try to get them. I get lucky once in a while, signing about 1 every year or two. My best ones so far are generally in the 600s, can't remember all of them. Currently I have a guard who is a redshirt sophomore who was ranked 691 and is 3.5/4.5 and I just signed a Center in the last week this last recruiting season, he was ranked 771 and is 2.0/4.0. My best recruiting class came a few years ago and I somehow got 7 3-star players. Most of them have graduated and 2 of them are in my HOF, and the quarterback from that class will be in after this year. My best players usually come when I change their positions. I have a ILB in my HOF that started as a DE; my starting DE was an OLB; I have two QBs that I moved to running back (both now 4.0 potential) and my career rushing leader was a walk-on QB who ended up being 4.5/5.0 as a senior running back; a running back that started two years at fullback; and many players that have switched from DE to DT, or CB to S.

Archived