How would I go about setting this up correctly

my friend and I are going to start a multiplayer game but we want to start our own promotions . Basically we want the promotions to small fight clubs. All winners would be random . interviews will happen every now and then , no story lines or other angles. basically it's like an mma / pure promotion except we will allow hardcore as well we both want to start at at small and see how big we can get but I'm stumped how to set the promotions up and the products section , which would be good settings ? any help will be greatly appreciated

Hyper Realism: Key Feature Realism: Key Feature Hardcore: Up to you. If you're going to have ECW-like hardcore rules, I'd say Medium. If it's just going to be a weapon here and there, or the occasional Hardcore match, then Low. Modern: Maybe Medium, but no higher than that. Everything else at none, unless you think you need it for some specific reason. (Definately no Mainstream or Traditional though). Intensity: Bloody high. 80%, maybe even 100%. Danger: 10% MAXIMUM. 0 preferably but Hardcore fans might moan at that, dunno. 90% matches (the fans will still moan about angles, but they won't completely **** over one minute per show or so. If you want more angles than that, go to 80%, but then they'll be EXPECTING angles and will moan if they don't have any). That'd be my guess. You'll have to play around with it in a test game and see what works :)

And for random winners, just don't make any road agent notes deciding who wins. Question though: I have been stumped when Hyper Realism and Realism requires lower danger. Why is this? Wouldn't such things require more danger, as real fights are more dangerous than sports entertainment?

"Danger" in this sense isn't likelihood of injury, or "real" danger. It's high spots, throwing yourself off titantrons to get cheers, that sort of thing. Shane O'Mac danger. A worked MMA style match isn't at all "spotty" or high risk. Sure, there's a high chance of recieiving an injury due to an overly-stiff bastard punching you square in the face, but that's not what the Match Danger slider is all about. That's Stiffness, and lack of Safety. Danger mostly corresponds to Daredevil and (I think) Hardcore/Modern.

Archived