To those who are curious about new mods!

Number 1: Shut up! Number 2: Goto [url]www.bobinc.net[/url] for all the latest released 2007 mods. Not many are out yet, but there's a few. Play those, be paitent. Now please quit flooding the forum with all these posts. This should have covered it.

i always get confused about which is which! Personally i prefer sky's dart's 'cos they have Wayne Mardel. Plus the geordie comentator make's me chuckle. Incidentally has anyone found the optimum amount of alcahol for when you play darts, my skills seem to peak at the 1 and a half pint mark.

[QUOTE=panix04;183540]i always get confused about which is which! Personally i prefer sky's dart's 'cos they have Wayne Mardel. Plus the geordie comentator make's me chuckle. Incidentally has anyone found the optimum amount of alcahol for when you play darts, my skills seem to peak at the 1 and a half pint mark.[/QUOTE] At three guinness I'm convinced I'm the best, does that count?

PDC is on Sky..... which I find pointless as Phil Tyler just seems to dominate everything! BDO is the one on BBC2 and in my opinion is miles better... but hey thats just my opinion :P Oh..... and Im not gonna get anysleep tonight, as setting off to Lakeside at around 6am to go watch the semis tomorrow!! WOOOOOOOOO!! I so hope that Nixon gets into the final, seeings its taken him just over 20 years to get into the main tournament.... Martin Adams - Mervyn King should be a bloody good match up tho. Really really close as well..... tho King may get smoe **** off the crowd about these rumours that hes leaving to go to the PDC Oh, and Im hoping to meet Anastasia Dobromyslova... as shes a bit of a fox! lol

Martin Adam's, is that the wolf fella? Admitedly it is frustrating watching Phil Taylor dominate, but everyone know that he would do the same if he was with the beeb, you can tell that just by looking at Barneveld's career he dominated on the beeb, but he failed to make the same inpact on sky. It s a bit like saying that F3 is better than F1, 'cos Schumacher hasn't been dominating F3 for a decade.

Archived