Wrestling Society X logo

Here it is, found this via another wrestling forum. Not sure if its been posted before, but thought I'd share for all the Mod makers out there. [IMG]http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/6535/wsxlx8.gif[/IMG] Also take a gander at this preview for this show: [url]http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?vid=127565[/url](not available to people outside US)

finally a wrestling show that looks like it has balls, not just says it does like TNA and then delivers rehashed WCW tripe. There hasn't been a show on tv here in CA like that since XPW went under. Hopefully it's as good as the trailer makes it out to be.

Balls? On MTV? I don't know, a thirty minute show that also squeezes in a band, who will then do commentary? I also heard it will be highlights and not whole matches, is that right? The handpicked audience makes it sound more like Soultrain or something. To be clear though, (on these increasingly "flamable" threads :p ) I'm not writing it off but I just can't get excited either. Here's hoping its a success though, I'm all for variety. :)

[QUOTE=flamebrain;183441]Balls? On MTV? I don't know, a thirty minute show that also squeezes in a band, who will then do commentary? I also heard it will be highlights and not whole matches, is that right? The handpicked audience makes it sound more like Soultrain or something. To be clear though, (on these increasingly "flamable" threads :p ) I'm not writing it off but I just can't get excited either. Here's hoping its a success though, I'm all for variety. :)[/QUOTE] Co Mo Fuggin' Sign!!! I said this same thing in the tzone thread.... Anyway, they got some good talent on the WSX roster, but what can they really do in 30 minutes....?

[QUOTE=flamebrain;183452]Less ad break and band performance... That's probably my main worry. But you're right they have some good workers on the roster.[/QUOTE] I HEARD... that the bands preform DURING the matches.... SO... lets say they have 20 minutes of wrestling.... 2 ten minute matches? They've got a big roster for 2 matches a night... Maybe they're working 5 minute spot fests? I wanna see the first Matt Classic aka a masked Colt Cabana promo. He's supposed to be an old school masked ala Mr. Wrestling character.

[QUOTE=Johnny Fenoli;183455]I HEARD... that the bands preform DURING the matches.... SO... lets say they have 20 minutes of wrestling.... 2 ten minute matches? They've got a big roster for 2 matches a night... Maybe they're working 5 minute spot fests? I wanna see the first Matt Classic aka a masked Colt Cabana promo. He's supposed to be an old school masked ala Mr. Wrestling character.[/QUOTE] Really? Cool. Reminds me of the old [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlBh5CHbtDQ"]Stuck Mojo vid[/URL] with the WCW stars wrestling around them :) and Cabana = Gold!!

[QUOTE=Blabbermouth.Net;183458]BLACK LABEL SOCIETY performed at the the taping of the pilot for a proposed MTV wrestling show, dubbed "Wrestling Society X", on February 9 in Los Angeles. The band reportedly played four songs in total, and are said to have performed one of the tracks twice in order to get it "just right." The identity of the musical guests at the event was not revealed prior to the taping so it is unclear how many of the attendees were actually BLACK LABEL SOCIETY fans. According to reports, approximately 250 people were present at the taping, which is expected to turn into the first episode of a regular TV program, with a tentative spring/summer 2006 launch date (if the show even makes it to the air, that is). [/QUOTE] So, there's the first band apparently... We shall see how it works. I think it will be cool, but will make you mad cause it was soooo short....

Archived