So I left my USB stick at work, with all the data for my MAW game on it (D'oh!) That means I have a weekend to get into a different game. I've already tried AAA and GCG in the demo, and couldn't get into either of them, so I was thinking one of the Canadian feds, but I'm open to suggestions. Anyone care to suggest me a fed just to have fun with?

Try this, it's something crazy. Start your own promotion. Have one event per month, and it is always nothing but an eight man singles tournament. Hire a different eight workers each month, all on Short Term 1-appearance deals, with the only person allowed to work back-to-back events being the winner of the previous tournament. See how long you can last. No idea if you can survive by doing that, but it popped into my head this afternoon and I haven't got time to try it myself. :)

[QUOTE=Adam Ryland;183301]Try this, it's something crazy. Start your own promotion. Have one event per month, and it is always nothing but an eight man singles tournament. Hire a different eight workers each month, all on Short Term 1-appearance deals, with the only person allowed to work back-to-back events being the winner of the previous tournament. See how long you can last. No idea if you can survive by doing that, but it popped into my head this afternoon and I haven't got time to try it myself. :)[/QUOTE] Oooh, I should try that. :) Any rules on amount of starting capital? or should I just set my user character's reputation to high and start that way?

[QUOTE=alden;183318]That brings up a good question adam....Do you play the game? I mean after the length of time it took to make can you site down and enjoy playing the game?[/QUOTE] You might wanna check out Adam's diary in the Dynasty section - he seems to really enjoy the game, although I imagine it'd be hard for him to play it without it being pretty easy. I guess the randomness of each game can help prevent that, though.

Archived