Anyone else run a 100% Intensity/Danger promotion?

I've got one I'm running right now. It's awesome, in an inevitable trainwreck sort of way. I call it Renegades Of The Ring, and it's basically a super backyard fed, with people routinely almost killing each other 3 nights a week. I'm just wondering how many serious injuries I'll have before the tour is over. Surprisingly, the first month is over and nobody's dead yet! :p My product is Daredevil, Risque: Key Modern, Hardcore, Cult: Heavy Lucha Libre: Medium Intensity and Danger are 100% Matches run 5/10/15 minutes depending on importance. It has 100% matches. I call it "Armageddon Wrestling" for obvious reasons. And don't think I'm just abusing my poor workers either! My character is right there in the middle of it! :D Anyone else running a sadistic/masochistic fed like this?

(Joey Styles) Ohmygawd! Sabu just did a flying 1080 splash on Cactus Jack through a flaming table covered with thumbtacks and into a pit of starving rabid lions! That's the third time this match! Just because something CAN be done,, doesn't mean it SHOULD be done. *laughs*

What's funny is I haven't had a single injury so far. Just fatigue warnings. Over in BHOTWG, Samoan Machine is out a year and change for a partially severed spinal column. I was actually going COME ON! I have Dark Angel for crying out loud! He hasn't even stubbed a toe yet! :p

[QUOTE=BrokenCycle;183514]This could actually be really fun to test out fatigue and then the promotion's effect on the industry down the road.[/QUOTE] Yeah my goal is to see what the Cornellverse looks like a few years down the road, after I've inevitably gone out of business and left the next generation of greats on disability. :D

[QUOTE=Sigilistic;183600] Over in BHOTWG, Samoan Machine is out a year and change for a partially severed spinal column. [/QUOTE] A severed spine? And he'll return after a year? SWEET! Samoan Machine in the National Federation for Quad Wrestling!

Archived