Title prestige went down?

Guest Ransik

Im using the scenario that begins in December 1997, and I put Hollywood Hogan against Lex Luger for the WCW Title on my first Nitro's Main Event. I had Hogan retain the title by pinfall after the usual nWo run-in and I see the prestige dropped from 95% to 94.1%. Is this because of the run-in... the tainted win, or maybe the match just went too long?

Although no expert, it could have also been the overness of the two men. I do know, for example if two people with an overness of 50 fight for a title with a 90 prestige, the prestige will go down. What is the overness of both men?

Yeah I don't have anyone with overness above C- in my MAW game (and that's only one person) and the MAW Title has climbed up to around 99% prestige. So I'm not sure if it's just overness that does it. It might have something to do with match quality as opposed to the company overness. That's purely a guess though

[QUOTE=shipshirt;183621]Yeah I don't have anyone with overness above C- in my MAW game (and that's only one person) and the MAW Title has climbed up to around 99% prestige. So I'm not sure if it's just overness that does it. It might have something to do with match quality as opposed to the company overness. That's purely a guess though[/QUOTE] I also think the quality of opponents helps too. If you have your champ beating F pop jobbers for all his title defenses, as opposed to similiar or higher pop opponents might affect it too. I got MAW championship to 100 % on both Parker and Davids by talent trading equivalent pop workers from other feds and jobbing them to the champs.

[QUOTE=Dragonmack;183632]I also think the quality of opponents helps too. If you have your champ beating F pop jobbers for all his title defenses, as opposed to similiar or higher pop opponents might affect it too. I got MAW championship to 100 % on both Parker and Davids by talent trading equivalent pop workers from other feds and jobbing them to the champs.[/QUOTE] Don't forget that the MAW title has a lot lower comparable prestige to the WCW title - a C+ MAW title match is great, but for WCW it should be below average.

Archived