The Backyard Wrestling Alliance

Having just realised that this diary existed moments after posting to Anubis's offshoot of.. this diary (damn lack of words) I can honestly say that I love it already. Can't ever get enough of sarcastic comments. :) [quote] ACW News Derek Blackley spoke out on a Canadian radio station, claiming that he was being held back, and should be allowed to carry the promotion. While you can’t really argue with him, that was probably a stupid thing to do. [/quote] I stand by my previous claims, Jacob Jett is the only man I can't beat.. in the whole world! It's a bit inconvenient that he's working the same very small indy promotion as me otherwise I'd be off to the UK to learn how to job in front of more small crowds. Derek B <- indy legend... of the future

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey, I lasted six entire months this time, be grateful :p Seriously though, anyone want to carry this on? It's not "dead", I'd still be coming back to it now and again when I regain interest in it. But if anyone wants to carry on I'd willingly hand it over :)

That's why my diary isn't very detailed. As it stands, it still takes me an hour per month in mine, which is annoying. Anyway, I won't be taking this over as I have a game of my own going with ACW that I am writing a diary on. Anyone from here interested, head on over: [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20770[/url] It's not as detailed or entertaining as this one, but I could use the views and some comments. I'm really new to the whole diary thing, and would like some honest comments as to what I may or may not be doing wrong. Is the lack of interest because of my diary style or is it because I'm using workers no one knows or cares about except those of us who contributed?

Archived