Hindsight is a #@$!

Umm... Does anyone know if Adam is gonna realease a version of TEW for 2007? If so, what type of cool features do you think it'll have? How about a future workers system? I think that'd be cool. That way as years progress, certain (specified) workers would be added to the game world. I'd love the idea of perhaps a relative of the Vessey brothers entering the game. Think about it, it'd be awesome. Maybe a son or nephew of one of the two. Call him something like Cameron. Just a thought on it. Ahh well, one can hope right? So what do you guys think? Will Adam release a T-dub 2007?

[QUOTE=Craig Edwards;183665]there is a TEW 2007 out right now, you're posting in the forumsfor it[/QUOTE] HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Sorry... You do know he's not being serious, right? Considering it was posted today in this forum, talking about Cameron Vessey...

Wait, you mean this isn't the TEW 2005 thread:confused:... ... Yeah, I was thinking back to some months ago when it was still an unknown as to whether or not there was even going to be a TEW 2007. Everyone speculated/hoped but at the time there was no clear answer, and now... Now it is here. Are we happy? I know I am! Yeah, hindsight is a @#$! Feel me Craig?;) As for you other guys, you're just plain bad. I don't think I'm gonna be able to hang out with you anymore.:D

[QUOTE=the ismailite;183735]Wait, you mean this isn't the TEW 2005 thread:confused:... ... Yeah, I was thinking back to some months ago when it was still an unknown as to whether or not there was even going to be a TEW 2007. Everyone speculated/hoped but at the time there was no clear answer, and now... Now it is here. Are we happy? I know I am! [U]Yeah, hindsight is a @#$! Feel me Craig?;) As for you other guys, you're just plain bad. I don't think I'm gonna be able to hang out with you anymore.:D[/U][/QUOTE] I was thinking the same thing, lol.

Archived