Sabu - One More Try

First of all, This is my re-creation of Mr. Saito's story.. Yes, I updated it back to normal.. But I'm not doing Mr. Saito. So basically, This is the same thing but it's on March, 1984 and Mr. Saito is the MACW Heavyweight Champion. Second, I'm going to try and get this one going as long as possible, Sorry I've been failing lately.. I'm into the guy at the start but then I just lose all interest.. This didn't happen with Mr. Saito, That stopped because my stupid computer... But hopefully this one will go on A lot longer. [B]Report on Sabu[/B] [IMG]http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/s/sabu/16.jpg[/IMG] [B]Statistics[/B] [I]Overness[/I] Zero everywhere in my point of view, Except the United States of America where Sabu is A big 2 Points! Sabu is supposed to rise sooner or later, Because he's predicted to become at least decently popular. Sabu has said "I will become successful if it takes my life." to A local guy interviewing people on what they want to be/are. [i]Skills[/i] He has A poor spirit, I'd say it'd average around [u]10.[/u]. He has A bad, almost decent Power skill, It'd say it'd be about [u]33[/u] if I had to judge. Technique skills are decent, A good [u]40[/u], My ratings are tough, Aren't they? He uses his skill of speed the most, I'd say it'd be about [u]58.[/u] He's getting there.. Psychology is worse then his power, A [u]25[/u]. Enough said. Stamina, Hm.. A good [u]42[/u].. Not THAT good, But it's alright to last him.. Toughness, An above average [u]53[/u]. I see him as tough as nails, But everyone has their limits. He can connect with the fans, That's why I give his charisma A [u]62[/u] Yes, He can connect with the fans.. But on the microphone he just plain SUCKS. [u]5[/u]. He's rough, He's angry.. He doesn't care! He has A Safety Rating of [u]38![/u] [I]Contracts[/I] World Wrestling Counsel - Tryout Championship Wrestling Assosiation - Tryout(As Terry Farhat) Southern World Championship Wrestling - Opener/Verbal Deal [i]Next up[/i] Today, CWA Tryout for Sabu.. On 1/3/84 begins the shocking story of Sabu.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monday, March, Week 1 1984 Tonight I face Lanny Poffo at the Championship Wrestling Assosiation for my tryout.. Simple? Yes. Fun? Yes. Am I being Serious? No. Of course, I'll be going under the name of Terry Farhat, Now, Let's see what I can do. [COLOR=RoyalBlue][b]Terry Farhat Vs. Lanny Poffo[/b][/COLOR] Lanny Poffo started the match off Beating me with A Side Headlock Takedown, But A few moves later and I've already started poking Lanny Poffo with pencil shots! In the leg, in the arm.. I'm Murdering Poffo with A Pencil! Referee soon started warning me.. After the sixth Jab! I threw the pencil to the floor and actually started wrestling, Starting with A suplex. Trapezius Nerve Pinch came after that. After A few seconds of wrestling, Farhat digs into his tights and picks out another Pencil?! My god! A Jab to the throat! Finally A Hammerlock! MY GOD?! A Hammerlock Pencil Jab?! Please STOP. WITH. THE. PENCIL. Terry Farhat finally threw what I hope to be his last pencil out of the ring. Then he hit A Springboard Back Elbow. He left outside to the ropes and then hit A Catapult Somersalt Senton. The match literally started flying when Farhat did great flying moves like A Second Rope Hurricanrana and A Moonsault. A Glittering Magic Knee hit, But only got A two count.. After A few minutes of pure wrestling(No real spots, Just A couple avoiding specials).. Sabu hit A Evenflow DDT.. But that STILL wasn't enough to put Poffo away. Fourteen minutes of A fast paced match came across, 6 Honor Rolls were tried by Lanny Poffo and Terry Farhat tried several times to hit his special move.. Terry has been hit with many running knees and I'm not sure if this can go on any longer! Considering Farhat is busted open by the many knees to the face. At 38 Minutes, Terry slipped out of A Main Event Sleeper and hit A Back Suplex.. I went to the top rope and leaped off for the Flying Somersault Legdrop! And... IT MISSED?! Lanny Poffo covers up Terry after the harsh-landing miss for the One, Two, Three. [b]Winner: Lanny Poffo(39 Minutes, B- match)[/b] After the match Terry "Sabu" Farhat limped to the back, Then he went to the office of Jerry Jarrett, To find out the best thing possible, or the worst. Jerry Jarrett offered Terry Farhat A verbal deal, Farhat accepted. After that Terry "Sabu" Farhat went home to close the day off.

This diary should be really cool. I was a huge fan of The Sheik, so giving Sabu his uncle's last name is a great homage. One of the coolest things about reading this one will be to see how you evolve him. Will he turn straight-up bloodthirsty, like his uncle? Will he become the daredevil everyone came to know and love? A lot of interesting questions. Good luck! This one should be much harder than your Saito career, for the simple fact that Sabu is a greenhorn and will require some 'training'. Tough loss to Leapin' Lanny, but fighing Poffo is an excellent start. I'm sure Lanny passed on some of his knowledge to you - or will do so if you keep meeting him. I'm looking forward to reading more!

That is quite possibly the best feedback I've ever got, :). I thought nobody would notice that I took Sheik's last name! I did that instead of his "Brunk" last name, Out of respect and coolness. The name is only in CWA, I might use it in SWCW, But right now it's looking like this: Terry Farhat in CWA, Sabu in SWCW and Sabu in WWC.. But you never even know if we'll see A "Golden Sheik" soon! So yeah, Thanks. I'm getting to A update now, Right after I got home from school I passed out on the couch, then woke up at 8 PM... I watched Spanglish, Now that that's over I must get back to the lovely Sabu diary I worship. :) Expect an update soon.

Tuesday, Week 1, March 1984 Tonight I went over to Mexico, For the Hardcore promotion [b]WWC[/b]. It's "Hot Action Night" tonight, So we must, of course, Give them Hot action! Don't get any ideas, "Sabu" faces [b]Miguel Perez Jr.[/b], Before the match it was heard that Sabu was talking to Bob Sweetan about how to improve on his microphone skills, Right after that Sabu was ready to rumble. [b]Miguel Perez Jr. Vs. Sabu No Rules, Try Out Match-up[/b] Match started off when Sabu hit A Throat Thrust, Sabu then ran off the ropes and came in with A huge headbutt. Trapezius Nerve Pinch! After that Sabu kicked Miguel and then He waited for Miguel to stand up, Miguel got up and caught Sabu with A surprise when he hit A Side Headlock! No! Sabu slips out. Sabu stabbed Miguel with A Pencil out of no where! Wow, Is there going to be A Pencil envolved with everyone of Sabu's matches? Sabu tries to pick up Miguel but gets hit with A punch, Then an Irish whip.. Miguel went for an Eye Gouge but Sabu ducked it and hit A Pencil Jab to the arm! The next few minutes were basicly Sabu out-wrestling Miguel Parez Jr.. But right after that A Catapult Somersalt Senton Bomb! Then Perez avoided A Flip Legdrop, Picked him up and gave him A bunch of brawling.. You know, A Irish whip, A Punch, A Flying Standing Elbow Smash what is avoided by Sabu? Sabu left the ring to hit another Catapult Somersalt Senton but he missed, Perez Picked up Sabu and put him in A side headlock, But Sabu slipped out. Sabu hit A Back Suplex, climbed to the rope and leaped off with A Half Senton! It misses! Perez hit A Few Handstand Knee smashes to Perez' arm. In A few seconds Sabu would be jabbing Miguel in the neck with A Pencil! Sabu went off the ropes and hit A Springboard Back Elbow, A Slingshot Legdrop and then A Flip Legdrop. Perez Jr. blocked A Rolling Hammerlock, and then avoided the Glittering Magic Knee... Sabu turned around to A unexpected Face Crusher that got the win for Perez! [b]Winner: Miguel Perez Jr.(C+, 11 Minutes)[/b] After the match Sabu sat up and he was plainly pissed off, Sabu walked to the back to discover his fate in Mexico.. Walking with his head down in shame that he lost to Miguel Perez Jr. in only Eleven minutes. Sabu figured out that he'd be A simple Enhancement Talent for the WWC, For 20$ Per Appearance, It's A One Year Verbal Contract.. Isn't that nice? Sabu left the arena with A half-satisfied feeling... Still frustrated about the loss.

The Same Day Sabu went home and noticed that he had to act quickly, He had to do 34 Shows this month and most of them were on the same day! He had to cut one, He thought about this.. Does he really want to be A Sports Entertainment guy? CWA Is Sports Entertainment while SWCW and WWC were Hardcore-Based promotions.. Sabu thought about this before the night was over, and then he handed in his released for CWA, But that won't be the end of Terry Farhat, He wanted to use the name.. Just he couldn't use it there anymore! But then he had A few other ideas, He asked his agent, and he put up A few ideas.. This is to decide what Sabu will be known as in America! A) The Golden Sheik B) Terry Farhat C) Sabu D) Terry Brunk E) Satan F) King Hardcore Now, Sabu thought over the ideas.. He was showing up in SWCW tomorrow and he needed A name quickly! (Interaction time! Vote for the one you want Sabu to be called most in the USA. :))

Thursday, Week 1, March 1984 Tonight Terry "Sabu AKA Golden Sheik" Brunk went to SWCW's show.. Brunk found out that he'd be facing Ken Mantell.. Terry was excited for the match as he got ready in his locker room.. He passed the locker room without talking to anyone, To the ring to begin his match(as Golden Sheik). [COLOR=RoyalBlue][B]The Golden Sheik Vs. Ken Mantell[/B] [/COLOR] The Sheik failed to Impress, But at the beginning he was good.. Getting out his Pencil and murdering Ken Mantell with 4 Hits of the Pencil! Mantell then hit A Punch and put Sheik in A Front Facelock, Sheik still had the pencil in hand so he jabbed Ken in the arm twice with the pencil and then once in the leg! Mantell knocked Sheik down and hit A Stomp, Elbow Drop and Stomp-- Wait! No! The Third Move(Stomp #2) Misses! Mantell avoided an Eye Gouge and then gave Sheik A good Kick to the Gut and then A Front Facelock. After A few minutes, Mantell avoided A Flip Legdrop, and then Mantell locked in the Boston Crab.. Sabu held in there for awhile, in pain.. and then he finally tapped out for an EASY 10 minute horrible match.. What A way to debut your new character, Eh? [b]Winner: Ken Mantell(D, 10 Minutes)[/b] Sheik stood up and stared at the referee in anger.. he didn't do anything, Though. The Golden Sheik left the ring in anger as Ken Mantell was celebrating his victory. Sheik/Sabu/Terry then left for Mexico, Where he'd be on Television tomorrow..

Friday, Week 1 March 1984 Sabu went to the arena to find out that he'd be going head to head with [b]Tonga John[/b]. Sabu was thrilled, I mean wouldn't you love to face A retard wrestler who can't pull off any move but A punch? Sabu just didn't like it. He got ready for his match and then he left for the ring, for his Television Debut. Sabu missed something though.. When he was on his way to the ring he found out that he'd be in the first ever "First Blood Match" by workers in the back! Sabu smirked as he enjoys blood, Obviously! As he walked down to the ring quicker then ever. [COLOR=RoyalBlue][b]Sabu Vs. Tonga John[/b][/COLOR] Sabu was blood-thirsty with many constant headbutts on Tonga John, Put it all turned around with that one Running Clothesline. After that Tonga John started man-handling Sabu, Sabu hasn't shown any chance of winning.. He's starting to be "Just another Enhancement Talent"! Sabu hit A Hammerlock Back Bomb and then A leash of Bionic Elbows.. Tonga John busted Sabu open right there and then.. In Seven Minutes. What A way to debut A New fantastic Match! Notice the Sarcasm there. [b]Winner[/b]: Tonga John(C Match, 7 Minutes) Sabu was angry at himself and his 0-4 record. Sabu had to get to the USA by tomorrow, He has to get to Texas for SWCW's show.. Sabu left immediately, Even though he was more angry then ever!

Saturday, Week 1 March 1984 Sabu went to SWCW in Texas and found out that he'd be teaming with [b]Chick Donavon[/b] and he'll be facing [b]Kelly Kiniski and Ken Mantell[/b]. Sabu would be wrestling as The Golden Sheik, Tonight in A Elimination Tag Team Match. [b][color=royalblue]The Golden Sheik and Chick Donavon Vs. Kelly Kiniski and Ken Mantell[/b][/color] This match had too many moves too write them all down, So I'll simply write out the highlights of tonights match! Sheik weakened down both Kelly Kiniski and Ken Mantell, There was no point of Sheik of tagging out because he was out of it, To.. Kelly and Ken were both weak, But strong enough that Mantell could hit A Leaping Piledriver and get the three count on the Golden Sheik, Eliminating him from the match, and then there was Chick Donavon! He just went in there and start brutally beating down what was left of Ken Mantell.. He threw Ken Mantell out of the ring and followed, Then he picked up A Steel Chair and locked in A Chair Chokeout, Donavon dropped the chair, Rolled Ken Mantell in and covered him for the three count in less then five minutes because of what Sheik did to them! Then all in the final ten minutes the referee was out for most of it, Donavon hit A Headclaw and A Rolls of the Quarters punch, But yet.. No Referee! Donavon then hit A Running Powerslam.. NO REFEREE! Donavon hit in another Head Claw and the referee was still out, He hit another Running Powerslam and the referee still didn't wake up! That was enough, Donavon woke up the referee, Nailed A Brass Knuckles Punch and won the match there and then. [b]Winners[/b]: The Golden Sheik and Chick Donavon(B-, 30 Minutes) After the match The Golden Sheik came back in the ring and celebrated with Chick Donavon, They both did half the work.. It was just Donavon that did the last part of it. This would mark Sheik's first win.. After the celebration Sheik left the ring, and the arena.. Because tomorrow he'd have another match! At the Bayamon Stadium Show... Atleast Sheik would go there with A win behind him!

Tuesday, Week 2 March 1984 (Opps, I said I did A rematch with King Tonga.. When I never faced him before.. I got mixed with Tonga John and King Tonga! :D) Sabu went to Hot Action Night and found out that he'd get his match with [b]King Tonga[/b], A Normal WWC match but with A Falls Count Anywhere rule inside of it. He was ready to get A Good beating on King Tonga.. Will he? He doesn't even know. Sabu left to the ring for his match with the mid-sized crowd just watching over him with barely any reaction. [COLOR=RoyalBlue][b]Sabu Vs. King Tonga[/b][/COLOR] This was one of Sabu's best matches yet, The outcome might not've been the best, But he completely KILLED King Tonga threwout the match. Chairshot by Chairshot, The match started with Sabu's Hammerlock, and then Sabu already gets out the Pencil and jabs it into Tonga's arm. Trapezius Nerve Pinch! Sabu applies A Choke hold and then A Stomp.. Sabu is manhandling King Tonga! Later on in the match, After A Half Senton and A couple of Choke Holds.. He also hit About 4 Pencil Jabs to the neck/head area.. He busted King Tonga open with A Bite to His Forehead! Sabu was honestly Mr. Amazing tonight, But it all came to A end sooner then later when Sabu's stamina came in as his weakness, Sabu hit A Throat Thrust, and then he went for another bite to the forehead but it was countered with A Forearm Blow. Sabu then got hit with A Leaping Piledriver.. That's when King Tonga sealed the match shut with A Pinfall for the win. [b]Winner:[/b] King Tonga(C+, 13 Minutes) Sabu left the ring disappointed. But was SO satisfied that he had to go back to America... Feel the Sarcasm.. All this moving around for A simple damn 20$ Per Match contract with two small promotions.. This is how his uncle did it.. He hopes. He's gained 80$ in total, at this point he'll be broke in 5 Months.. Unless he can get A bigger contract by then. Sabu left for America, Very angry that he let that one slip.

Thursday, Week 2 March 1984 The Golden Sheik went to the SWCW show, and found out that Chick Donavon was facing Ken Mantell and he was facing Kelly Kiniski. Very interesting, Eh? A Basic SWCW match, No Rules, Pinfall in the ring only. Sheik left for the ring, Hoping that he can get his first singles win. [COLOR=RoyalBlue][b]The Golden Sheik Vs. Kelly Kiniski[/b][/COLOR] The match started off with A European Uppercut, A Choke Hold and then A Stomp by Sheik! Highlights of the match were 3 Pencil Jabs to Kelly Kiniski's neck! Trapezius Nerve Pinch was also A great move! Sheik hit A Backbreaker and then he hit A stomp. For the next few minutes the match went back and fourth, This has been A great match so far! I'd say it's the Golden Sheik's best performance yet, As he's finally put Kelly Kiniski in Full Pain(Danger)! Sheik threw Kiniski over the top rope, and then he hit A Glittering Magic Knee! No! That was avoided! Sheik broke A Double Underhook Suplex, and then he put Kiniski for the Evenflow DDT, He might actually get his win! NO! DAMN IT NO! Kiniski slipped out and hit A Full Nelson Suplex quicker then Sheik could fall to the floor! NO! NO! NO! I was really cheering for Sheik here... Kelly rolls Sheik in the ring and pins him for the one, two, three... DAMN IT SHEIK WAS SO CLOSE! [b]Winner[/b]: Kelly Kiniski(B- Match, 17 Minutes) This was it for Sheik, he's officially gone crazy.. He stood up with A crazed look in his eye.. He grabbed the referee and whipped him over the top rope.. Sheik then stood there and started to scream stuff the fans couldn't understand at them.. Sheik screamed as loud as he could.. He kicked Kiniski in the face before he left the ring in pure anger..

Friday, Week 2 March 1984 Sabu went to WWC's Television taping to find out that he'd quite possibly be in his biggest match yet, King Tonga Vs. Sabu II - Steel Cage Match! Sabu loved the cage.. It was A place where he could use the cage to do his sadistic moves, Grind his opponents head against it.. Or even use it for A High-Flying match! Sabu was ready to get his revenge, and put King Tonga in Injury for the rest of his life! [b][color=royalblue]King Tonga Vs. Sabu Steel Cage Match-up[/color][/b] Sabu officially killed King Tonga, Sabu hit A Backbreaker and then waited for Tonga to stand up.. Sabu ran Tonga into the cage and then he tried to pick up Tonga, But Tonga then hit A Headbutt/Knee Drop combo. Sabu then stabbed King Tonga in the Knee with A Pencil! Tonga tried to run Sabu into the cage wall but Sabu reversed and did it to Tonga! Sabu waited for Tonga to stand up and then threw Tonga into the cage wall! He did the same thing again, Yes, He ran Tonga into the cage wall! Sabu then hit A Flip Legdrop. Sabu ran King Tonga into the cage, Climbed to the top rope and delivered A Second Rope Rana! Sabu jabs Tonga in the head with A pencil and then hit A Flip Legdrop. After A few minutes of some more Sabu-beating-on-the-big-slug-King-Tonga. Sabu hit A Evenflow DDT on King Tonga! Yes, The cage was half the offense.. and after the offense was A success, Sabu delivered his Special Move when the time was right! Sabu then escaped the cage as he then screamed out in satisfaction.. He had his revenge on Mexican Television! [b]Winner[/b]: Sabu(C+, 10 Minutes) After the match Sabu left to the back.. Celebrating his whole way there! King Tonga has beat him in A First Blood Match, But Sabu dominated him in the cage!(Sabu ended the match with "High", He ended with "Danger). Sabu left for Texas, As he'll be the Golden Sheik in SWCW!

Sabu found out that he'd be facing [b]Tonga John[/b]. Well, It's been like this.. Tonga John beat him, King Tonga beat him, Sabu beat King Tonga... So the pattern is only right if Sabu beats Tonga John! Sabu went out for this [b]Cage Match[/b], Ready for everything. [COLOR=RoyalBlue][b]Sabu Vs. Tonga John Cage Match[/b][/COLOR] What A short match this was, Sabu started it off with A hammerlock, Tonga got out of it and punched Sabu in the face. Tonga then hit A clothesline... For long, Tonga John was dominating Sabu.. But Sabu was getting in enough damage to hurt Tonga John. Soon, The ending was obvious.. Sabu couldn't hit Tonga John... So it finished when Tonga did his new combo. Elbow Drop, Rear Chinlock, Leg Drop, Double Stomp, Bionic Elbows and then A Leaping Piledriver, Then Tonga John left the ring, and the cage in satisfaction. [b]Winner[/b]: Tonga John Sabu went to the back frustrated after he climbed out of the cage.. Getting ready for Thursday Night, Where he'd be on "SWCW on Tour!"... Yippee! What A great thing... Another Match! Feel the sarcasm..

Thursday, Week 3 March 1984 Terry Brunk went to the arena to find out he'd be facing Ken Mantell, Obviously he'd be in his Golden Sheik character.. Sabu got ready for his match and then he went out, To give A Hell Of A Match to the fans! [b][color=royalblue]The Golden Sheik Vs. Ken Mantell Hardcore Match-up[/color][/b] This match looked pretty nice since that start, At the beginning Ken irish whipped Sheik and he knocked out the referee! Mantell then hit A dropkick, Then he went for A Snapmare Takedown but The Golden Sheik slipped out. Sheik then jabbed Ken Mantell in the leg with that god damned pencil! Sheik went for the stomp, But it was avoided! After about Fifthteen minutes of brawling and A Few high spots, Like One Half Senton.. Anyways, He hit the Evenflow DDT, The rest was simple, He pinned him, Yeah, you know.. One, Two, KICK OUT?! Mantell blocked another Evenflow, Sheik then poked him in the eye and then started biting Ken Mantell! He's biting him! Soon Sheik backed off and Ken Mantell slowly got up, Amazed that Sheik.. actually bit him! Ken Mantell got on one knee and he raised his head only to see Sheik coming towards him at an alarming rate! GLITTERING MAGICIAN KNEE! THE SECOND SPECIAL MOVE! One, Two, Three! It's over! The Sheik ends the streak here and now! [b][color=red]Winner:[/b] The Golden Sheik[/color] The Golden Sheik then left the ring to A smile, He rated that A B- Performance.. Not perfect, But good enough! The Golden Sheik got to the back, got ready and left the arena.. Satisfied and ready to celebrate!

[b]Friday, Week 3 March 1984[/b] Instead of wasting his energy flying back to Mexico, He stayed in the United States and got ready for SWCW's Pre-Taped Friday Show. He went to the arena, After A long days rest. Then he found out that he'd have no match. That pissed him off A bit. [B]Saturday, Week 3 March 1984[/B] "The Golden Sheik" went to the arena and he found out that he'd be facing Ken Mantell again, This time, In A Steel Cage Match-up. Sheik Smirked, He thought, Tonight, in "SWCW Takes Texas".. He'd be facing the guy he beat just A few days ago, [B]Ken Mantell in A Steel Cage Match[/B] [COLOR=Indigo][B]Ken Mantell Vs. The Golden Sheik Cage Match[/B][/COLOR] You will not BELIEVE how simple this was, It was over in less then eight minutes! The match started with The Golden Sheik slipping out of A cage smash attempt, and running Ken into the cage! Sheik picked him up again, And then threw him into the cage again! He kept doing that twice more until Ken Mantell took the lead, He Hit an Arm Drag! Oh god this is so short, So I'll just cut to the end instead of writing out the whole match.. I can't bare the shortness!, Sheik hit A Back Suplex, and then he went for A Flip Legdrop but it was avoided! Sheik broke out of the Inside Toe Hold, and then he got out the pencil! Pencil Jab to the Forehead! Sheik went for A bite to the forehead but it was reversed into A side headlock, Then Ken Mantell moved to A Arm Wringer but Sheik slipped out of it and hit A Back Suplex! Flip Legdrop by Sheik! Glittering Magician Knee! Sheik climbs out of the cage, Leaving Ken Mantell there like A piece of garbage! [b][color=red]Winner[/b]: The Golden Sheik(C Match, 8 Minutes)[/color] The Golden Sheik left with A smile on his face as Ken Mantell lifted his head, Watching Sheik leave the arena in anger. The Golden Sheik then got ready for ole' Mexico again..

Tuesday, Week 4 Match 1984 WWC's Hot Action Night! Terry "Golden Sheik" "Sabu" Brunk, Would be facing Hiroshi Hase as Sabu, Sabu smirked, He'd then leave to the ring for this Hardcore rules match up. [B][COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]Sabu Vs. Hiroshi Hase[/COLOR][/B] Sabu started it off with A Hammerlock Drive, then he went for A Shoulder Ram but he missed, Hiroshi then climbed to the top rope.. He went for A second rope dropkick but Sabu luckily doged it at the last second. Sabu locked in A Choke hold, and then he awaited Hiroshi to stand up so he could jam the pencil into Hiroshi's arm! Sabu then hit A Backbreaker, Sabu then hit two pencil jabs into the arm! Sabu went to bite Hiroshi but it ended up with Sabu getting the back of Hiroshi's Fist! Hase hit another Back Fist, After Hiroshi dominating me in A few ground moves, Sabu hit A back suplex. Pencil Jab to the throat! Pencil Jab to the Head after that! Another Jab to the Head! Hiroshi has collapsed to the ground in pain! He stands up, Turns around and gets jabbed in the throat again! Spinning Back Suplex by Sabu! But in only 2 Minutes it's ended up with Sabu in the Boston Crab! Sabu is going to submit! No! He gets out of it! Sabu hits another Jab to the throat in desperation! Eye Gouge! No! It's avoided.. Hiroshi runs Sabu off the ropes, Referee is knocked out! Hase hits the Sidewalk Slam! Hase goes for the Crab but Sabu slips out! Sabu hits the Springboard Back Elbow, GLITTERING MAGICIAN KNEE COMING UP! NO! NO! In Seconds it turns to Hiroshi's momentum as he hits A Double Underhook Suplex! Then in another few minutes Sabu hits another Back Suplex! Sabu climbs to the top rope.. SOMERSALT LEGDROP! YES! HE FINALLY HITS THE SPECIAL MOVE! DAMN IT! No Referee! Sabu went for the Glittering Magician Knee, But it was avoided. Hiroshi goes for the Urinage Slam! He hits it! The referee wakes up! No! Not like this! One, Two, Three! DAMN IT NO! Sabu had that won when he hit the Somersalt Legdrop! DAMN THAT REFEREE! [COLOR=Red] [b]Winner[/b]: Sabu(17 Minutes, B+ Match)[/COLOR] Sabu was so frustrated he went over to the referee and punched him out, Sabu screamed in anger.. He had won that! He really did! Sabu rushed to the back in anger, That damned referee! Sabu stormed off to America, Where he hopes his luck will be better!

Thursday, Week 4 March 1984 The Golden Sheik did some thinking, and he phoned SWCW and asked them if he could make up A quick team, He asked for "Heart Break Pain" with Shawn Michaels, Michaels, Liked the name.. It was new, and original.. Sheik smirked to the idea, and then he went to [b]SWCW's Show[/b] and he found out that [b]Heart Break Pain would be facing Earthquake and Scott Casey[/b]. [COLOR=Sienna]Heart Break Pain Vs. Earthquake and Scott Casey[/COLOR] The match started off with The Golden Sheik and Earthquake, Sheik quickly went into offense when he locked Earthquake in A Hammerlock. Sheik then jabbed Quake in the arm with A pencil! To the leg! Sheik climed to the top, waited for Earthquake and then hit A Flying Knife Edge Chop! Earthquake then gets some offense in, and he hits A Forearm to the Back of the head! Sheik slipped out of A backbreaker and then hit Quake with A Pencil Jab to the leg again! Quake holds in A long chokehold! Sheik then picks Earthquake up, Taunts to the fans and then bites Earthquake! He's biting him! Earthquake then quickly tags out. After Scott Casey laying A beating on Sheik, He tags in Shawn Michaels! After A long time of Michaels going all out on Casey, He tags in Earthquake! Earthquake comes in, lays A beating on Michaels and hits A Big Splash! One, Two, Kick Out! Michaels then tagged Sheik in, Sheik and Earthquake did A large battle, But it ended up with Earthquake hitting A Big Splash! One, Two, Thr--KICK OUT! Sheik then stood up, and got A large Samoan Drop! One, Two, Three! Earthquake and Scott Casey won! [COLOR=DarkRed][b]Winners[/b]: Earthquake and Scott Casey[/COLOR] After the match Sheik got up, and Michaels entered the ring.. They gave each other A high five and then they left the ring, Angry that they lost this match.

Archived