Sabu - One More Try

Friday, Week 4 March 1984 Sabu went to the SWCW Television Taping instead of WWC's, He found out that he'd be in the Pre-Main Event, Against Ken Mantell.. And his partner, Shawn Michaels will be in the Main Event facing Bob Sweetan, Yes, The WWC Heavyweight Champion is in SWCW's Main Event tonight, Instead of going to the WWC tapings! The Golden Sheik left off to face Ken Mantell.. Yet.. Again.. On his way to the ring, He found out it'd be A "Tables Match"! [b][COLOR=SandyBrown]The Golden Sheik Vs. Ken Mantell[/COLOR][/b] This showed that The Golden Sheik is the new king of Pain! Sheik got THREE Boston Crabs and TWO Leaping Piledrivers and he still kept going! He never gave up! He STILL Jabbed Mantell with A pencil, and even though Mantell hit 5 Finishing Moves, Sheik hit none! It was near the end, Mantell went for another Leaping Piledriver but The Golden Sheik broke it! YES! Sheik hit an Eye Gouge! He puts him under his arms.. EVENFLOW DDT! YES! THE SHEIK HITS HIS SPECIAL MOVE! FINALLY! THE EVENFLOW DDT CONNECTS! The Golden Sheik then left the ring and slid in A table, He stayed out there A second, trying to catch his breathe.. He then tried to roll inside the ring but Ken Mantell fought back! He locked him into the Single Legged Boston Crab! Sheik is going to need an ambulance to take him to the back! Ken Mantell goes to grab his other leg to put him in the Full Boston Crab but Sheik breaks him off! Sheik runs up as fast as he can and with all his strength he picks him up with A BACK SUPLEX! A BACK SUPLEX THROUGH THE TABLE! THE GOLDEN SHEIK HAS WON THE MATCH! MY GOD! SHEIK OR MANTELL AREN'T MOVING! [COLOR=DimGray][b]Winner:[/b] The Golden Sheik[/COLOR] The Sheik couldn't move, After A B match and 28 Minutes of being destroyed, He actually pulled out the victory.. Sheik just layed there until he had the strength to stand up, He was given an ovation for his performance and A few boos to encourage his Heel Character, The Golden Sheik then left the ring and limped his way to the back, Where Sheik would watch his partner Shawn Michaels lose to Bob Sweetan!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saturday, Week 4 March 1984 Tonight is Sheik's 3rd day in A row he's worked straight for SWCW, He'd be teaming with Shawn Michaels as [b]Heart Break Pain[/b] again and they'd be facing Ken Mantell in A [b]Handicapped Match[/b]. The Golden Sheik and Shawn Michaels were very excited for this match, They're going to Kill Mantell! [b][COLOR=Blue]Heart Break Pain Vs. Ken Mantell[/COLOR][/b] As predicted, This was A squash. It started with Sheik and Mantell, He started wrecking Ken Mantell, But soon they were both weakened to the bone, after A pencil jab to the head, an attempted Boston Crab and so many moves being thrown at each other... The Golden Sheik tagged in the Fresh Shawn Michaels.. Ken Mantell was weak, But he could lock in A Front Facelock on Michaels! Mantell then hit A forearm blow, Then he hit a Side Headlock! Mantell hit A Punch and then he hit Knee Drop on Shawn Michaels! Then things turned around when Shawn Michaels avoided A Elbow Drop! He hit A Seated Back Dropkick! Then he hit A Triple Forearm Blow! Michaels then threw Ken Mantell over the top rope! This is A No-Holds Barred Match! Shawn Michaels climbed to the top rope and waited Ken Mantell to stand up, When he did.. Shawn Michaels leaped off and hit A Flying Body Press! Shawn Michaels rolled Mantell into the ring and simply pinned what was left of Mantell! [b][COLOR=Red]Winners:[/b] Heart Break Pain[/COLOR] The Golden Sheik came into the ring and hive fived Shawn Michaels, They then taunted the fans as they booed them.. Sheik even started screaming some arabian stuff.. After that The Golden Sheik and Shawn Michaels left the ring with huge smirks on their faces!

(Here ya'll go.. I really think I'm going to go far with this one!) [QUOTE][b]March is Over![/b] Yes, It's true.. and here's A little news: Jonathon Boyd has agreed to manage The Golden Sheik now, This was an agreement that will put Sheik ahead of everyone, Having the Head Booker on your side will mean he wants to be in the spotlight, To.. That'll mean he'll put Sheik in head of the card so he can get spotlight! That's what Sheik hopes.. Actually! Sabu is only growing in the United States, What makes him ask himself why he's even in Mexico.. He actually just quit World Wrestling Counsel because the lack of push he's getting on the card. Terry Brunk has grown in these places.. [b]His Overness[/b] is about 12 now in the United States, That's 10+ in one month.. Soon he'll be Main Eventing WWF at this speed! Great job Sabu/Sheik/Brunk! He's grown to four in Mexico, What is sad because of the amount of showings he made there. [b]He gained[/b] 9 Spirit, It's now at 19. [b]He gained[/b] Three Technique, He is now at 43. [b]He gained[/b] 1 Speed, He is now at 59. [b]He gained[/b] 18 Psychology, He is now at 43. [b]He gained[/b] 3 toughness, He is now at 56. Sabu is planning to go to Mid-South Wrestling or World Class Championship Wrestling when he's able to be accepted. He wants to play as The Sheik character at either one. [b]Heart Break Pain[/b] has been renamed to [b]King Killers[/b]. The Golden Sheik has turned Shawn Michaels blood-thirsty, So this was the most preferred name. Terry is going to get in WWF easily, Due to his Uncle.. He'll just go in smoothly. Jimmy Valiant has also beat Mr. Saito for the NWA Heavyweight Championship, Congrats to Valiant for beating his big foe Mr. Saito in A great match. That's it for March, Welcome to April![/quote]

Thursday, Week 1 April 1984 Tonight The Golden Sheik and Shawn Michaels as [b]King Killers[/b], Of course.. Would face [b]Kelly Kiniski and Larry Cameron[/b]. It'd be A [b]Hardcore Tag Team Elimination Match[/b]. The Golden Sheik smirked, This would be "his" match. A Normal SWCW match just with Falls Count Anywhere.. Shawn Michaels and The Golden Sheik left out to the ring, Excited for the match. [B][COLOR=YellowGreen]King Killers Vs. Larry Cameron and Kelly Kiniski[/COLOR][/B] This was destined to be A great match, Kelly Kiniski and Shawn Michaels started off the match. Michaels applied an Arm Wringer, But in seconds Kiniski was in charge with A Single Leg Trip. Alright, Let's skip to the interesting parts of the match! I honestly loved Sheik killing out Larry Cameron for his size. With Pencil Jabs, Bites and Eye Gouges it was only near the ending for him where he'd be busted open. The Golden Sheik tagged in Shawn Michaels and then they started fighting for awhile... I liked when Larry Cameron got hit with A Slingshot Splash and then A Slingshot Legdrop. Then he tagged in The Golden Sheik and he hit A Catapult Somersalt Senton Bomb! The Golden Sheik went for the Evenflow seconds later but it was Blocked, He then jabbed Larry Cameron with A pencil in the head. Right after that he hit the Glittering Magician Knee! Right after that The Golden Sheik pinned Larry Cameron. [b]Eliminated:[/b] Larry Cameron After A few minutes of fighting, The Golden Sheik slipped out of A Side Suplex by Kelly Kiniski then he tagged in Michaels, Kelly didn't notice it and then Sheik ran out of the ring. Kelly turned around and got hit with the Sweet Chin Music as Shawn Michaels first move in! Shawn Michaels then got the pin for the win! [B]Eliminated:[/b] Kelly Kiniski [COLOR=Red][b]Winners:[/b] King Killers[/COLOR] After that The Golden Sheik and Shawn Michaels left the ring with smiles on their face, They know they have a future together.. King Killers WILL become Tag Champions if it kills them.

Friday, Week 1 April 1984 Tonight The Golden Sheik would face [b]Ninja Warrior[/b]. This is A great chance to prove himself.. Since Ninja Warrior is so much higher up the card. [b][color=red]Ninja Warrior Vs. The Golden Sheik[/b][/color] A Short but good match. By the start you'd know that Sheik would be losing the the Ninja Warrior, Who is on A winning streak. Biggest moves were three pencil jabs and A Slingshot Legdrop all by The Golden Sheik. But Ninja Warrior was hitting enough small moves to kill The Golden Sheik. Then Ninja finished him with A Wakigatame Armbar for the win. [b][color=red]Winner[/b]: Ninja Warrior[/color] After the match Sheik got right up.. He looked at Ninja Warrior as he walked out of the ring and to the back, It'd be A 13 Minute C+ match.. Interesting! The Golden Sheik left the ring so he can fight another day.

Saturday, Week 1 April 1984 Page three! Tonight, [b]King Killers[/b] will face [b]Larry Cameron[/b] in A Two-on-One Handicapped match, SWCW's Booking really does like this team! Me and Shawn Michaels left out to the ring, Ready for anything Larry Cameron can give us. [b][COLOR=Wheat]King Killers Vs. Larry Cameron Elimination Rules[/COLOR][/b] A good match, It started off with Michaels and Lethal Larry. Larry hit A Kick to the gut but things turned for the worse, Shawn Michaels started to mat wrestler him, Hit elbow drops and keep him on the ground. But soon Shawn Michaels was slowly getting weakened, and then it turned. Larry started bashing Michaels with tears to the face and more offense to him, Soon Shawn Michaels was defense-less while Larry still had "Half A tank" left in him. So soon, Before Michaels was eliminated he tagged in Sheik, He got enough time after he hit A Hammerlock! After A few minutes of Pencil Jabs and Wrestling, The Golden Sheik hit the GMK.. The Glittering Magician Knee. He then covered up Cameron for the One, Two, Thr-KICK OUT?! Soon they kept fighting back and forth, and both were defense-less!(All men were in Danger). Larry got busted open by A Pencil Shot to the head, But when he took control he hit A Low Blow.. But then he checked his head for the blood.. He got A little dizzy and took his time.. But Sheik got up, Kicked him in the stomach and went for the Evenflow! No! He's not moving! The Golden Sheik then turned the Evenflow into A Front Facelock, Soon Cameron got so tired that he wasn't expected The Golden Sheik to fall down to an EVENFLOW DDT! One, Two, Three! King Killers win! [b][color=red]Winners[/b]: King Killers[/color] After the match The Golden Sheik and Shawn Michaels left the ring with smirks on their faces, Soon they disappeared to the back as they smiled the whole way there.. After beating out A Bigger man in A Two-on-One match.. They should be proud!

Having Lord Jonathan manage the upstart Golden Sheik is a very good selection. Granted, it's about one of the only managerial selections in Blanchard's slice of Texas (heh), but being a part of Boyd's Commonwealth Army is an honor. * It's kind of too bad we are unable to have stables, as Boyd without the Sheepherders is noodle nuts. :) Plus, imagine being in a stable with those maniacs! I'm also impressed with your teaming with Michaels. I'm sure that the combination of the two must be fun to play. Speaking of... are you having fun with this, Dwight? Your write-ups seem to get across that you are. Go, Golden Sheik! Invest in more pencils and try to learn that fireball trick from your uncle! :)

The Fireball you speak of? *Strokes Chin, and can easily press "Add Move" and use it..* I'm actually having A lot of fun with this, I'm smiling the whole time while writing it, Plus, The Golden Sheik is gaining on skills RAPIDLY. I can do many more specials now.. Like Suastica Stretch, Running Lyger Bomb, Tear Drop Suplex, Kamikaze Crash, Hennig-Plex and about 20 more specials, I kind of wonder why I use the Evenflow! Boyd was A good choice, I S'pose. Either way, You just reminded me to check my movelists.. Since I can do more moves, Expect A little change in the moves you see by Mr. Sheik! :) (I.E. I just added the Salto Suplex, Piledriver, Powerbomb, DDT, Tiger Driver.. And I took out the Evenflow and made my own Special. Keep reading and you'll find out what it is!)

Thursday, Week 2 April 1984 I went to the arena and jokingly told Michaels if he needed any help he could ask me, He screamed "We're the same age!".. I laughed A bit and then wished him good luck against Chick Donavon.. Then he said "Yeah, You too.. This time don't lose to [b]Ninja Warrior[/b]!". I laughed as I left Michaels to get ready.. Ninja Warrior Vs. The Golden Sheik, Pre-Main Event Pinfall Count anywhere match? Nice. No DQ? Of course, this is SWCW! Now THIS is A place Sheik can debut new moves! [b][COLOR=Sienna]The Golden Sheik Vs. Ninja Warrior[/COLOR][/b] The Golden Sheik didn't even get to try out his new moves, This sad 13 Minute Match was going to go on forever if it didn't end out of no where. This match went back and forth and the key parts about it were A Snap Kick, A Face Tear, A Flip Legdrop, and that's really it. It was basic since the start, Both doing mid-level exciting moves until Ninja Warrior had A little energy left in him, and The Golden Sheik didn't. Ninja Warrior locked in A Wakigtame Armbar outside to get The Golden Sheik to tap out.. and lose to the Ninja Warrior. [b][color=red]Winner[/b]: Ninja Warrior[/color] After the match The Golden Sheik left to his new house, Resolving in Texas now. He then awaited tomorrow where he'd come out to SWCW's show.. again!

Friday, Week 2 April 1984 Tonight, The Golden Sheik would be [b]Main Eventing the Television Show[/b]. He'd be facing Chick Donavon. The Golden Sheik left out there.. To FINALLY debut the new moves he has in store. [b][color=indigo]The Golden Sheik Vs. Chick Donavon | Tables Match[/b][/color] Now THIS, THIS was A match. A Good match for the time being, That is. The match started off by sheer domination by The Golden Sheik, Beating him down until Chick Donavon took control, Forearm Blows, Bodyslams, You know, Real Wrestling! The match soon goes back and forth, But mostly on The Golden Sheiks side as he dominates Chick Donavon.. Near the end The Golden Sheik jabbed A pencil into Chick Donavon's neck. Then he hit A DDT! Sheik hit A Back Suplex and went for the Golden Knee(Glittering Magician Knee), But it was avoided! Sheik then avoided an Eye Gouge and he hit his own Eye Gouge, WHAT?! WHAT?! THE SHEIK FIREBALL! OUT OF NO WHERE THE GOLDEN SHEIK HIT THE SHEIK FIREBALL! The Golden Sheik goes outside and slides A table into the ring, He rolls in after it. Soon The Golden Sheik hit his new special, The Death Sentence(Sit-Down Inverted Piledriver/Sit Down Tombstone). Donavon is busted open and is being killed! The Golden Sheik then finished what's rest of him with A Back Suplex threw the table! [b][color=red]Winner[/b]: The Golden Sheik[/color] The Golden Sheik left the ring to massive boos, This was by far, The proudest he's ever been. Making A C+ in 13 minutes, Debuting Two Specials and almost hitting A new renamed one?! Then he comes out with the win in A Squash?! Hail King Sheik!

Saturday, Week 2 April 1984 Tonight I told Al Madril that I'll soon be taking his tag titles with Shawn Michaels, and then we got in A fight.. He beat me down to A pulp... But atleast I got A hand on him! Now everybody hates me.. EVERYBODY. Even my Manager hates me.. Tonight I face my partner, Shawn Michaels in A Cage Match. This is A BAD day for Sheik! [b][COLOR=DarkOrange]The Golden Sheik Vs. Shawn Michaels | Steel Cage[/COLOR][/b] Great Match. It started off with The Golden Sheik hitting A Backbreaker, Then Shawn Michaels started to work The Golden Sheik, Hitting him on the ground until he had no respect left. Soon The Golden Sheik took advantage and he started jabbing with pencils and DDT's. Soon Shawn Michaels hit The Golden Sheik with the Salto Suplex and then he began to climb up the cage, But he was caught and then Sheik dragged him down. Sheik hit an Eye Gouge, A DDT and then he went for A Golden Knee but it was avoided. Michaels hit A Triple Forearm Blow. But then Sheik avoided A Legdrop and hit the Golden Knee, After that Sheik climbed over the top of the cage and won the match. [color=red][b]Winner[/b]: The Golden Sheik[/color] The Golden Sheik walked down the ramp, Ignoring his partner.. Even though Shawn Michaels didn't dislike him like the other seven guys in the back do. Sheik was just angry anyone would stick up for Al Madril.

LOL!! Oh man... what a great diary. That Donovon match was incredibly cool. I loved the intros of the fireball and the Death Sentence, despite the outrage of all in attendance. ;) But I see the glory got to his head. :) Getting into a fight with Madril might be doom city. I imagine it was your not scouting him out beforehand, as Madril's Abrasive nature might have scared you off from saying what you did.* Joe Blanchard must have been so angry at you, he immediately punished you with that cage match against Michaels. *great roleplaying opportunities with that, though. Super work, Dwight. Thanks for the great reading! (edit: Word filter ate me! heh)

Thursday, Week 3 April 1984 Tonight [b]Golden Sheik[/b] will face [b]Chick Donavon[/b] again, I guess he didn't have enough Fireball! Tonight it'd be another Falls Count Anywhere Match, Thereis no rules, But why mention it since SWCW is an All Hardcore Promotion? [b][color=darkorange]Golden Sheik Vs. Chick Donavon[/color][/b] This match was great, Full of Pencil stabs and hard fought battles. The match starts out with Sheik hitting A few Eye Gouges then Jabbing A Pencil into Chick's arm. He then locked in A Choke Hold. After that Chick locked in A Front Facelock and then he hit an Eye Gouge. But lets just skim off to the end of the match; Donavon whipped Sheik into the corner but he hit the referee! Sheik turned around and almost got hit by the Rolls Of Quarter Punch! WHAT?! Out of nowhere The Golden Sheik hits A Fireball! The referee is out cold, So he can't count the pin! Chick avoided A Golden Knee, Then went for A Brass Knuckles Punch, That was avoided, to! Sheik hits an Eye Gouge.. DEATH SENTENCE! There's No Referee! That's Two possible finishes right there! Donavon hits the Brass Knuckles Punch! No God Damn Referee! Sheik slipped out of A Running Powerslam and hit A Back Suplex, The Golden Sheik climbed to the top rope, Prayed before he jumped and then leaped off for A Moonsault! It hits! Donavon comes out of no where with A Leaping Piledriver! Still, There's No referee! The Golden Sheik slips out of A running Powerslam as the referee finally wakes up. Sheik hits A Back Suplex, Golden Knee! No! Sheik then broke A Leaping Piledriver. Donavon slips out of A Backbreaker! This is crazy reversaling! The Golden Sheik blocks an Over the Top Rope Toss. Then he scooped up Donavon out of no where! DEATH SENTENCE! FINALLY! The Referee is counting! One, Two and Three! [b][color=red]Winner[/b]: The Golden Sheik[/color] After the match, The Golden Sheik gets on his knee and puts his hands in the air.. He stands up at the sky and his eyes roll to the back of his head, As he prayed to the lord. He then rolled out of the ring and walked to the back, As he's began to freak out the fans. (Moves added: Messages from Heaven)

Stupid ref. Take your naps backstage, Grandpa!! :) Ah! I had forgotten to suggest the 'Receiving of Messages' Taunt. Good call. You might even want to think about taking another of 'your' uncle's moves, and swipe the turnbuckle cover series (Untying of..., Removal of..., and Exposed Turnbuckle Smash - [I]the last one being a corner move[/I]). It's another good series of roleplaying moves that plays into the 'crazed sheik' character.

Friday, Week 3 April 1984 (I'll debut them another time, I think I've debuted enough moves.. and because of the new "Corner Pencil Jab to the Eyes".. I think I've filled up on the corner moves!) Tonight The Golden Sheik would be facing Ed Moretti, The Golden Sheik got ready with A smile on his face, and then he left out to the ring.. Feeling on top of the World. Oh yeah, It'd be A Tables Match. [b][COLOR=DarkOrange]The Golden Sheik Vs. Ed Moretti | Tables Match[/COLOR][/b] The match started off with basic moves, Pencil Jabs to arm, legs, Side Headlocks and so much more. But I'll just skip to the end, Because that's the only interesting part about this match! The Golden Sheik hit A Wrist Tape Choke Down. And then he hit The Golden Knee out of no where! The Golden Sheik left the ring and slid the table inside, He rolled in afterwards and then The Golden Sheik fell onto his knees, He looked up in the sky and his eyes rolled to the back of his head, He was receiving messages from above! Ed Moretti then stood up as The Golden Sheik put him in A DDT position, and he just DDT'd Ed through the table.. [b][color=red]Winner[/b]: Golden Sheik[/color] After the match The Golden Sheik fell down to the floor as his eyes restored to normal, The crowd were completely scared as The Golden Sheik looked around and then the referee raised his hand, The Golden Sheik then began to smile, He left the ring as he looked up in the air, Thanking the Messages of above.

Saturday, Week 3 April 1984 Tonight I went to SWCW Takes Texas! And then I got ready to face [b]Ed Moretti[/b] again. I got ready for my match, and then I left to the ring. [b][color=darkorange]The Golden Sheik Vs. Ed Moretti[/b][/color] A Referee came out and then he told something to someone at ringside, The guy at ringside came in the ring with A microphone and he started to talk to the fans.. "I Am sorry, But Ed Moretti has been found injured severely in the back... and he is not medically cleared to wrestle, Nobody knows how this happened.. But either way, The Golden Sheik wins the match by default.". After that The Golden Sheik smirked. He then looked up in the sky and rolled his eyes back. The fans were freaked out as The Golden Sheik was awarded this match.. I guess.. [b][color=red]Winner[/b]: The Golden Sheik[/color] The Golden Sheik left the ring as I guess the match is awarded to him! (Sorry, My sister pressed the Auto-Finish thingy before I started the match, I shouldn't have let her on the computer! Atleast I could scene-that-was-not-in-84-out-of-it. Sorry.. I won by the Auto-Finish, So atleast it doesn't effect Sheik much... But his frightening character! :))

Thursday, Week 4 April 1984 Tonight The Golden Sheik would face Ken Mantell in A Steel Cage Match, Fascinating, Eh?! The Golden Sheik got ready for his match and then he left for the ring, Where he would beat Ken Mantell. [b][color=darkorange]The Golden Sheik Vs. Ken Mantell[/b][/color] Sheik started the match off with A Side Headlock, A Headbutt, A Hammerlock and then A Choke Hold. Then.. The match just drifted off into the wonders of the Cage. Flip Legdrops, Ramming into cages, Running Knee to the head of the Golden Sheik and Sheik biting Mantell for Mantell to be busted open! The Golden Sheik then hit another Flip Legdrop, He went for A Flip one, But it was avoided. Ken Mantell climbed the cage and got up to the top, But The Golden Sheik got up quickly.. and leaped in desperation. He grabbed Ken Mantell and dragged him down. Sheik locked Ken Mantell in A Front Facelock and moments later he dropped down to A DDT. Mantell avoided the Golden Knee and then NO! LEAPING PILEDRIVER! Wait.. Sheik blocks it! OUT OF NO WHERE THE SHEIK FIREBALL! A LEAP OF DESPERATION! IT BURNS MANTELL'S FACE! The Golden Sheik is climbing the cage as Ken Mantell is holding his face in agony, The Golden Sheik sits on top of the cage and looks up in the sky, He rolls his eyes back and he receives messages from above! The Golden Sheik then smiled as he climbed down the cage.. Watching Ken Mantell grapple his face in the ring. Soon Golden Sheik touched the floor and the match was awarded to him. [b][color=red]Winner[/b]: The Golden Sheik[/color] After the match The Golden Sheik starts to walk down the ramp to boos from the crowd.. The Golden Sheik is laughing his way down the ramp! He's A Sick Freak!

Saturday, Week 4 April 1984 Tonight, The Golden Sheik would face Larry Cameron in A Singles Match. Well, Atleast he didn't have to beat Ken Mantell to A pulp again! The Golden Sheik got ready and then he left for the ring, Excited for the match. [b][color=darkorange]Larry Cameron Vs. The Golden Sheik[/b][/color] God, This was the most pathetic attempt of A match I've seen of Sheik.. Isn't he supposed to be.. Good? There's not really much to say but it ended in five minutes. Larry hit A Jumping Standing Head Scissors. Double Stomp. Gorilla Press.. One, Two, Kick out. Larry Cameron locked in the Atlas Bearhug on The Golden Sheik and The Sheik was forced to tap out immediately. [b][color=red]Winner[/b]: Larry Cameron[/color] The Golden Sheik then stood up and released what happened.. He had lost in A five minute C Match. The Golden Sheik started ripping hairs out of his head and then he left the ring punching himself.. Soon he went to the back as he was SO angry at himself..

Here ya' go. This is now officially my biggest diary ever. [quote][B]April is Over![/B] Shawn Michaels has turned to A Babyface. So that kills all Potential of King Killers. They'll never, Ever become the SWCW Tag Team Champions again. Terry Brunk has grown in these places.. His Overness is about 12 still in the United States, That's O Overness in one month, The five minute match must've killed off anything he gained! The Golden Sheik hasn't gained any overness anywhere else, Sadly. He gained 1 Spirit, It's now at 20. He gained 4 Technique, He is now at 47. He gained 1 Speed, He is now at 60. He gained 12 Psychology, He is now at 55. He gained 3 toughness, He is now at 59. He gained 1 Power, He is now at 34. He gained 1 Stamina, He is now at 43. He gained 5 Microphone, He is now at 10. Congratualations to Wahoo McDaniel, He is the new NWA Heavyweight Champion. Also great job to Angelo Mosca who is now Half Tag Champion and United States Heavyweight Champion. Kintaro Oki is the new WWF International Champion. Now, May is looking to be great.. I hope you'll think that Golden Sheik will be great in May, To! Maybe he can even up himself up the promotions.. Maybe you'll just have to read and find out? That's it for April, Welcome to May![/quote]

As a child of May Day, I am rather fond of the month. :) Here's to wishing the Golden Sheik another productive month of dishing out the poundings. *sputter - outrage - sputter* Wahoo McDaniel beat Harley?? Oh man... it's Doom!! :) Seriously, that's darned cool. I've yet to see the Big Chief win a major title in any of my games. Continued Good Luck!

Thursday, Week 1 May 1984 Tonight, The Golden Sheik would face [b]Shawn Michaels[/b]. His former Tag Team Partner in A First Blood Match. The Golden Sheik got ready and then he left out for the ring.. Ready to face anything Michaels had for him. [b][color=orange]Shawn Michaels Vs. The Golden Sheik | First Blood Match[/color][/b] The match started with The Golden Sheik hitting an Eye Gouge, A Headbutt and then A Backbreaker. The Golden Sheik locked in A Choke Hold for A long time. The Golden Sheik then put Shawn Michaels up for Three Airplane spins. After Michaels started beating down The Golden Sheik for awhile, The Golden Sheik jabbed Michaels three times with the pencil! The referee can't stop it, Though! The Sheik Then hit A DDT, Michaels avoided A Golden Knee and hit A Piledriver. Slingshot Legdrop! Seated Back Dropkick! Charging Basement Dropkick! Michaels is killing The Golden Sheik! The Golden Sheik avoids A Standing Splash and gets up quickly, Michaels gets on his knees and gets A GOLDEN KNEE OUT OF NO WHERE! Michaels isn't busted open yet! The Golden Sheik awaits Shawn Michaels to stand.. DEATH SENTENCE! Still no blood! Sheik awaits Michaels to get up, Eye Gouge! A DEATH SENTENCE AGAIN! Shawn Michaels is busted open at the thirteen minute mark because of that second Death Sentence! [b][color=red]Winner[/b]: The Golden Sheik[/color] The Golden Sheik then stood up and looked down at his partner. He really regretted having to beat his ex-partner. The Golden Sheik left the ring, Still keeping his lethal face on as the fans booed him. The Golden Sheik left to the back as Shawn Michaels laid in the ring, Knocked out cold. (Alright everyone, I NEED HELP! Should I... A) Rename myself to Terry Richards, Turn face and Reunite with Shawn Michaels? B) Keep the Golden Sheik name, Stay Heel and go Solo? C) Keep the Golden Sheik name, Go Face and team with Shawn Michaels D) Stay Heel and rename The Golden Sheik to Terry Richards. Please help, Because there's so many choices!)

How much fallout was there from your fight with Al Madril? Did the majority of the roster turn on you, or are you still cool with them? If you are hated, I'd probably finish out my contract in Southwest as the heel Golden Sheik. Forget that Michaels tag team and chalk it up to the fates messing with you. Assuming you didn't change his style beforehand, being a Psychopath can limit you. If you are roleplaying it, a pencil-wielding madman just doesn't scream 'Fan Favorite'. :) And your work options are much more limited; Hardcore/Hybrid promotions will hire you in a heartbeat, but everyone else looks at you as a total freak. On one hand, that's kind of cool, as you will focus on territories that most people wouldn't think about; Australia (WCW), Mexico (WWC), and Canada (all the promotions). On the other, as a young 'up and comer' you face the dredges of the wrestling world - or other rookies. Because of that, you don't get the overness boosts you deserve to be getting by beating quality opponents. To sum it up, I think you should stay heel, get in a feud with Michaels, and then make the cretin pay. :)

Archived