Sabu - One More Try

Friday, Week 1 April 1984 Today, The Golden Sheik has gained as much popularity as Shawn Michaels. But he's been demoted to A Lower Midcarder, Why? Because he dislikes the booker. But Sheik is planning to leave his seven enemies behind, He's planning to go right to A new promotion; It's just taking him awhile to get there with only SWCW.. He wondered how fast he could've grown if he went to CWA.. The Golden Sheik is facing Shawn Michaels in A Tables match tonight, This is going to be good. [COLOR=DarkOrange]The Golden Sheik Vs. Shawn Michaels[/COLOR] A Good Ten Minute match. It was A very basic match with Choke Holds and Bodyslams until the near end, The Golden Sheik hit A Sommersalt Senton Bomb, The Golden Sheik locks in A Choke Hold and then he picked up Shawn Michaels. Michaels countered A Pencil Jab with A Punch. The Golden Sheik, In less then one minute hit Shawn Michaels with A Death Sentence! Sheik leaves the ring and he rolls the table into the ring. He comes inside, Waits for Shawn Michaels to stand and then he hit A Tiger Driver through the table! [b][color=red]Winner[/b]: The Golden Sheik[/color] The Golden Sheik stood up, and above Shawn Michaels he pointed at him and laughed, His eyes then rolled to the back of his head as he glares up to the roof. He then goes back to normal moments later and leaves the ring.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saturday, Week 1 May 1984 Tonight it appears that G-Sheik will face K-Mantell. But that's not it, Kenny Mantell gets to face the Golden Sheik in A Steel cage! What A pleasure that is.. Considering The Golden Sheik has killed A good amount of people in cages! [COLOR=DarkOrange]The Golden Sheik Vs. Ken Mantell | Cage Match[/COLOR] What can you say for A Ten Minute Squash? The match started with Hammerlocks, Launching into the cage, Choke Holds and way to many Flip Legdrops. Then the match came to the end, The Golden Sheik jabbed Ken Mantell with the pencil right in his head. But in momentum the advantage would shift back and forth. But soon, After A Slip-Out of A Double Arm DDT The Golden Sheik started to receive some more voices, His eyes rolled back as the first move he did was the Death Sentence. Right after that he climbed up the cage, Looked up in the sky.. Prayed to the messenger and then after he was done, He climbed down the cage as Mantell lied there motionless. [b][color=red]Winner[/b]: The Golden Sheik[/color] After that C+, Cage Squash.. The Golden Sheik walked to the back. Right when he disappeared from the fans site he smiled. He was feeling sadistic. The Golden Sheik then began laughing as he left the arena.

Thursday, Week 2 May 1984 Tonight is the Third Series of Shawn Michaels Vs. Golden Sheik, Yes, It's another stipulation match! A Normal SWCW Match(No Holds Barred) but with A Falls Count Anywhere add-in. The Golden Sheik talked to Shawn Michaels before their match and they had A Laugh together, Then they both went out to the ring one after the other for A great match [B][COLOR=DarkOrange]The Golden Sheik Vs. Shawn Michaels | Hardcore Match[/COLOR][/B] A Match that was suprisingly less than fifthteen minutes. Shawn Michaels and Golden Sheik went back and fourth, Until it came near the end with Sheik's Tiger Driver's and Pencil Jabs, To Shawn Michaels failed attempts for A Sweet Chin Music. Shawn Michaels whipped The Golden Sheik into the corner and hit A Corner Knife Edged Chop. He then hit Golden Sheik off the turnbuckle, Yep, It was A Turnbuckle Smash! The Golden Sheik then avoided A Slingshot Legdrop, Stood up, Ran over to the corner.. Stalked Shawn Michaels until Michaels went onto his knees.. The Golden Sheik ran at him, and as-predictable as it was, He hit A Golden Knee for the win. [COLOR=Red][B]Winner[/B]: The Golden Sheik[/COLOR] C+ in 12 Minutes, Wow, What A Short-Quality Match. The Golden Sheik left to the back, This time he didn't praise his lord or whatever. The Golden Sheik went to the back and got ready for tomorrow, Where he'd be wrestling in SWCW again.

[QUOTE=D. Boon's Ghost]How much fallout was there from your fight with Al Madril? Did the majority of the roster turn on you, or are you still cool with them? If you are hated, I'd probably finish out my contract in Southwest as the heel Golden Sheik. Forget that Michaels tag team and chalk it up to the fates messing with you. Assuming you didn't change his style beforehand, being a Psychopath can limit you. If you are roleplaying it, a pencil-wielding madman just doesn't scream 'Fan Favorite'. :) And your work options are much more limited; Hardcore/Hybrid promotions will hire you in a heartbeat, but everyone else looks at you as a total freak. On one hand, that's kind of cool, as you will focus on territories that most people wouldn't think about; Australia (WCW), Mexico (WWC), and Canada (all the promotions). On the other, as a young 'up and comer' you face the dredges of the wrestling world - or other rookies. Because of that, you don't get the overness boosts you deserve to be getting by beating quality opponents. To sum it up, I think you should stay heel, get in a feud with Michaels, and then make the cretin pay. :)[/QUOTE] The roster(And my Manager/Head Booker) hates me, Still. But I can't go anywhere due to my style but here. So I'm awaiting until I get over enough to go to WCCW or Another Cult-American Promotion. But because of the roster hating me, I'm 14 Over and I'm stuck as A Lower-Midcarder. Shawn Michaels, is 12 Over and A Midcarder - Refusing to work for me because I'm not "Over enough". So basically, SWCW is screwing me over.. I can't go anywhere else until CWA wants me back, and I'm just TRYING to get out of there. Will The Golden Sheik make it? Nobody knows! :) I'm keeping Heel, You're right.. How face can A guy like G-Sheik go? Only if there was an ECW you could be Face! I really want to work for Canada, But A Cutting Edge and/or Hybrid Promotion doesn't want to hire me. So I'm completely stuck until WWC wants me back, CWA wants me back or I get as big as WCCW. Let's just see if Golden Sheik can get out of the whole SWCW has put him in! Damn this South West American Wrestling making me angry!

Friday, Week 2 May 1984 Tonight, The Golden Sheik 'shall face Jim Neidhart in A First Blood match, The only way The Golden Sheik can gain popularity is if this match is GREAT! Because Jim Neidhart is 4 Overness less than him.. God, I hate SWCW booking me against these Low-Overnessed Stars! [B][COLOR=DarkOrange]The Golden Sheik Vs. Jim Neidhart | First Blood Match[/COLOR][/B] Great Match, The Golden Sheik's Best Match Yet. With A Total of THREE Fireballs and THREE Rolling Hammerlocks, The Golden Sheik was looking to make A better match then to win. He wanted to gain popularity for his great matches because he couldn't for A Squash --- Bad Move. Near the end, The Golden Sheik jabbed Jim Neidhart in the throat with the Pencil, But The Golden Sheik trid to get time for himself.. But it wasn't that great as Jim Neidhart threw Sheik over the top rope, and Sheik landed wrong hitting face first off the apron! The Golden Sheik started bleeding right there as the match ended.. But it was A B Average Match! [COLOR=Red][B]Winner[/B]: Jim Neidhart[/COLOR] After the match The Golden Sheik left to the back, With blood all over his face. Yet he didn't gain any overness.. But this is something Sheik swears to have, More great matches. Because that is the ONLY Way he'll get out of SWCW.. Project: Talent begins.

Saturday, Week 2 May 1984 Leo Burke has to get ready, Because he'll be facing The Golden Sheik! Non-Stipulated. Thank God! It is A Normal SWCW Match, Though.. So Anything Goes. Well.. I guess here comes Project: Talent! [b][color=orange]The Golden Sheik Vs. Leo Burke[/b][/color] Of course, The Golden Sheik went into this match to have A Good Match, Not to win. He hit A Death Sentence, an over the top rope toss.. A Golden Knee.. A Sheik Fireball.. And he REFUSED to pin Leo! In the end Leo hit A Corner Forearm Fury, and then he locked in A Full Nelson Clutch, The Golden Sheik refused to tap, He wanted more than another B Match! He kept refusing to tap.. But soon it was enough pain to knock him out cold. The referee called for the bell as Leo Burke won by "Knock Out Submission". [b][color=red]Winner[/b]: Leo Burke[/color] After the match The Golden Sheik just laid there.. Thinking if this is going to work. He's not sure, Though. I mean, If A Twenty-Nine Minute B Match doesn't gain him overness, WHAT WILL?! EDIT: P.S. Golden Sheik's Uncle, The Iron Sheik has lost his NWA Canadian title, and after he did he left and signed A Written Contract with AWA.. Surprising, Eh?!

• 2 months later...
Thursday, Week 1 June 1984 Tonight, On SWCW on Tour! we have A huge match for The Golden Sheik, A Four Vs. Four Elimination Tables Match.. The biggest surprise is The Golden Sheik will be teaming up with Ex-Partner Shawn Michaels in this match, Even after their past fights. The Golden Sheik enters the arena and he hears about the match. He gets ready and then he goes out to the ring. You can just tell that he's ready to wrestle. [b][color=royalblue]Kelly Kiniski, Shawn Michaels, Golden Sheik and Jos Leduc Vs. Killer Tim Brooks, Adrian Street, Adrian Adonis and Eddie Mansfield[/b][/color] [I]Elimination Tables Match[/I] Two Words.. HAIL KINISKI! This long, fantastic 55 minute match was filled with one special move through the whole time and it was still insanely good. First one who is eliminated is [B]Shawn Michaels[/B] at about 22 minutes. He did alright, But it wasn't good enough to keep him in for the match. Brooks then eliminated The [B]Golden Sheik[/B] in around 35 minutes, After reversing A pencil Jab to the head into A Bodyslam through the table! Leduc then took out [B]Adrian Adonis[/B] near 41 Minutes. "The Exotic One" Adrian Streets then came in, and in less than three minutes [B]Jos Leduc[/B] fell to him. So it was 3-1, Kiniski against Eddie Mansfield, Killer Tim Brooks and Adrian Adonis. Kiniski came in and it didn't look like there was much hope, Kiniski was busted open very early, but out of no where a spark lit up withen him and he started to abuse Street hard, and soon.. [B]Adrian Street[/B] was on his back with pieces of wood diggin' in 'em! Killer Tim then came in, and then soon he ran back to his corner to tag to Eddie Mansfield! Kiniski was on fire! After A few minutes of fighting, Mansfield tagged Brooks back in. Quickly after that Kiniski reversed A Rolls of the Quarter Punch into A Bodyslam through A table outside to eliminate [B]Killer Tim Brooks[/B]. Now it was just [b]Kelly Kiniski and Eddie Mansfield[/b], Eddie Mansfield has A foreign object! He's going to hit the unexpecting Kiniski! He swings --- Kiniski ducks in time! Kiniski ducked away from the foreign object and then Kiniski picks up Mansfield and bodyslams him through the table! Kelly Kiniski has won it for his team! [COLOR=Red][b]Winners[/b]: Kelly Kiniski, Shawn Michaels, Golden Sheik and Jos Leduc[/COLOR](B+) After the match the referee raised Kelly Kiniski's hand as Kelly almost cried in pain, joy and pride. Soon Kelly Kiniski got help to the back. The Golden Sheik was getting ready and it crossed his mind that he might be more popular because of Kelly Kiniski, He was on the winning team! Golden Sheik was smiling all the way as he left the arena.. Actually it was more of A grin, But still!(Overness +3)

Well, It's updated. I've been given A tryout for CWF.. If that goes well, I can choose between SWCW and CWF. Juggling both schedules would be too hard. But, I just only in A matter of time Project: Talent got The Golden Sheik out of SWCW like he wanted. Now there about two possible final shows in SWCW until the CWF show. I'll write out one of the SWCW shows now. Thanks to everyone who's ever read one of my diaries, I really appreciate that some people actually like my writing. :)

Friday, Week 1 June 1984 Thanks for the feedback and the pictures, D. Boon. :) Thanks to you to, Captain Lou! ______________________________________________ The Golden Sheik went into the arena and he looked at tonight's card. He'd face Ken Mantell in the Pre-Main Event for A Hardcore match. The Golden Sheik got ready for his match and then he left to the ring from the back. [b][COLOR=RoyalBlue]Ken Mantell Vs. The Golden Sheik[/COLOR][/b] [i]Hardcore Match[/i] The match starts with The Golden Sheik hitting an Arm Wringer, Then Mantell hits A Forearm Blow. Mantell hits A Side Headlock and then A dreaded Head Scissors! Knee Drop! Front Facelock! Kick to the gut! Ken Mantell is making an impact. Later The Golden Sheik literally JAMS A Pencil into Ken Mantell's face! The Golden Sheik then taunted, ran against the ropes and then he hit A dominate Flip Legdrop! The Golden Sheik tried for another and it was one of the biggest mistakes he'd made. Mantell picked him up, Dropkicked Sheik in the knee and then Mantell got ready.. NO! IT CAN'T END LIKE THIS! BRASS KNUCKLES PUNCH! Mantell covers The Golden Sheik for the disappointing loss in ten minutes. [b][color=red]Winner[/b]: Ken Mantell(C)[/color] After the match The Golden Sheik stood up in anger, He started screaming in anger. He left the ring, Started to calm down.. He walked to the back and then he got ready and then he left the arena. Ready for one more night of SWCW.. Well, If he makes A good tryout in Florida!

Saturday, Week 1 June 1984 The Golden Sheik went to SWCW and he couldn't have A better match, He was facing off against Shawn Michaels. SWCW In Texas will be A memorable one. It's not SWCW rules, It's A freaking cage match! The Golden Sheik got ready for his match and then he left to the ring.. Where he'd meet his ex partner.. This would be the final bout to decide who's the best of the King Killers. [b][color=royalblue]Shawn Michaels Vs. The Golden Sheik[/color][/b] [i]Cage Match[/i] A Great 15 minute cage match. Michaels launches Golden Sheik into the cage. Michaels hits A knee drop and then he tried to give an elbow drop, but he missed. A bunch of flip legdrops and crossbody's later.. Shawn Michaels and The Golden Sheik are both very hurt, In this match, The Golden Sheik doesn't care if he loses or wins. Either way he is out of SWCW afterwards, Sheik avoided A seated dropkick and then he quickly stood up and out of nowhere he hits A Sheik's Fireball! He then went for the Golden Knee but Michaels avoided it. Michaels went for A forearm but he completely missed, He is too focused onto the pain burning at his head. Sheik hit A Headbutt, A Death Sentence and then picked Michaels up for another Fireball! Michaels avoided the end of the combo, The Golden Knee. Then after that Michaels found Sheik SOME HOW~! and then he whipped him against the ropes, Michaels ran forward and he hit A devastating Flying Forearm! Shawn Michaels walked around A bit before he got to the cage, He climbed up, and then climbed down.. Right when he got down he collapsed to the floor as Shawn Michaels won the match. [b][color=red]Winner:[/b] Shawn Michaels[/color] (B-) After the match Sheik stood up and smiled, This was the end of his Project Talent and possibly his whole job in SWCW. The Golden Sheik climbed out of the cage and left to the back as the night came to A close.

Sunday, Week 1 June 1984 Scott McGee would be The Golden Sheik's first opponent in CWF, If The Golden Sheik makes A good impression, He'll have A job at the CWF; It'll be A match of bloodshed, First one to bleed loses tonight's match. [b][color=royalblue]Scott McGee Vs. The Golden Sheik[/b][/color] [i]First Blood Match[/i] The matchs started with A few punches and A backbreaker by The Golden Sheik, After that The Golden Sheik took him to the ground working some Trapezius Pinches and Choke Holds until he weakened Scott McGee, Soon after The Golden Sheik gave TWO Death Sentence's to Scott McGee, But McGee wouldn't bust open. The end of the match came when The Golden Sheik went for A Flip Legdrop and he missed completely. After that Scott McGee locked in the Figure Four Leglock. McGee then went up top and went for A Flying Splash but he missed. After that McGee ducked A Golden Knee, He then locked in A Standing Side Headlock. Right after that McGee went off the ropes, and went for the Running Knee but Golden Sheik moved, Scott McGee turned around and got kicked in the gut.. LEAPING DDT! Scott McGee is busted open! What A Twenty Three Minute match! [b][color=red]Winner[/b]: The Golden Sheik[/color](B) After the match The Golden Sheik went on his knees and had his eyes roll to the back of his head as he prayed to the above. He was receiving messages, The Golden Sheik rolled out of the ring and walked to the back. After that he left to his hotel. Terry Brunk was phoned later and offered A contract for 60$ per appearance as A Lower Midcarder. Brunk accepted, He's currently under The Golden Sheik character, But he's been told he can change his name before his debut. What will Brunk to? Either way, after that he said thank you and hanged up the phone. But that wouldn't be the end of his phone calls, He phoned SWCW and told them he'd quit; He doesn't want to work with them anymore due to him basically being the Public Enemy. Terry hung up the phone and laid on his bed, Right here in Tampa Bay, Florida as he went to sleep.. Wondering what kind of future he'll have now. _________________ Should I get A name change? If Yes, Say what it should be changed to. Thanks for reading. Dwight

Wednesday, Week 2 June 1984 Tonight The Golden Sheik found out he'd be in the third last match, Mike Davis would be his partner against Scott McGee in A handicapped match. CWF Beach Tour is going to be easy. The Golden Sheik got ready for his match and left out to the ring. [b][color=royalblue]The Golden Sheik and Mike Davis Vs. Scott McGee[/b][/color] [i]Elimination Rules[/i] This was pretty one-sided, Scott McGee started off beating The Golden Sheik, and then Sheik came back and started dominating Scott McGee until he was almost knocked out. Then Sheik tagged in Mike Davis, Davis hit A Brass Knuckles Punch, A Boston Crab and A Main Event Sleeper to knock Scott McGee out at 10: 00. [b][color=red]Winner[/b]: The Golden Sheik and Mike Davis[/color](C) After the match The Golden Sheik left the arena, He then went to the hotel where his night will end. [SIZE=1][B]_________________________________________________________ Sunday, Week 2 June 1984 _________________________________________________________[/B][/SIZE] The Golden Sheik went to the arena and was told that he has been given A manager, The Fallen Angel will accompany him to the ring, now. He also found out that he'll be facing this wannabe who'll go nowhere, Lex Luger. Well, He thought he'd go no where. Sheik got ready for his match and then left his locker room to find Fallen Angel, She was waiting for him. He told her that she looked Stunning tonight and she said she really appreciated it. Brunk then asked Angel if she could teach him some things, She told him some tips about microphone skills. Brunk thanked her and they left to the ring together. [b][color=royalblue]The Golden Sheik w/ Fallen Angel Vs. Lex Luger[/color][/b] The Golden Sheik just came out to win tonight. Right in the start, Sheik ran Luger against the ropes and then he hit A European Uppercut. The Golden Sheik then ended Side Headlock Takedown. After A long Trapezius Nerve Pinch, Sheik then locked in A hammerlock. Anyways, In the end of the match Lex Luger got A corner knife edge chop, He then slipped out of A Repeated Shoulder Ram and went for the Torture Rack.. Golden Sheik was on his shoulders! Whoa, Sheik slipt out! G-Sheik then hit A Swinging Neckbreaker, Flip Legdrop and now Sheik's ready for A Golden Knee, He runs at Luger as he starts to stand up and he leaps up --- It connects! Sheik pins Lex Luger for the win after that.(11 Minutes) [b][color=red]Winner:[/b] Golden Sheik[/color](C+) After the match Fallen Angel came inside the ring and raised The Golden Sheik's hand as he stood over Lex Luger's fallen body. The Golden Sheik then left the ring with Fallen Angel following him, When he got to the back he got dressed and then he left the arena.

Florida might be a great change for the Golden Sheik. Already, the promotors seem to like booking you. And while Florida also has scrubs at the bottom of the card, at least the majority of them are entertaining scrubs (*cough* Luger *cough*). :) Plus, you just can't beat Fallen Angel as manager/valet. Hubba, Hubba! Also... talk about a heck of a last match in Texas! That cage match with Michaels was fantastic. 2 Fireballs - and the teeny bopper still manages to get the win. :)

Tuesday, Week 3 June 1984 [B]Miami Beach Auditorium[/B] Terry went to the arena to find out that he'd be against Scott McGee in A normal match. He went into his locker room, got ready and then left to the ring to face Scott McGee the third time. [b][color=royalblue]The Golden Sheik Vs. Scott McGee[/b][/color] McGee started the match with A Front Facelock and then some punches, In moments Sheik was hitting backbreakers and choke holds, After awhile of brawling, Sheik starts biting the forehead and jabbing pencils into his head, to. A Small Package gets A 2 on the Sheik. After G-Sheik hits A Backbreaker, he holds A Trapezius Nerve Pinch. McGee then avoided Sheik's Springboard Legdrop! McGee pinned him after for the 1 - 2 - No! Kickout! McGee then irish whipped The Golden Sheik off the ropes and went for A Running Body Press, But G-Sheik jumped up and reversed it! He landed on Scott McGee! One, Two, Three! What an upset! (11 Minutes) [b][color=red]Winner[/b]: The Golden Sheik[/color](E) After the disappointing match The Golden Sheik left to the back, and then he left the arena as he was atleast happy he got the win.

Wednesday, Week 3 June 1984 - CWF Beach Tour Tonight The Golden Sheik will have A rematch against Lex Luger, He got ready for the match and then he left out to the ring. [color=royalblue][b]The Golden Sheik Vs. Lex Luger[/b][/color] This match was A quick seven minute one, A Hammerlock Drive and A Raise up to the top of the corner basically meant death for Luger, Sheik crotched Lex Luger about twelve times, Luger ended up looking like he'll be crying his eyes out! After A few missed Golden Knees, Two Jabs to the head with pencils that busted Lex Luger open really affected his chances of winning. Then A Fireball almost killed him! The Golden Sheik wasn't finished, He let Luger stand up and Luger didn't hit one more hit after that. Sheik hit A Flying Forearm Smash, he whipped Luger in the corner and did the corner Choke Out... After that all what was needed was A few seconds so Luger could get on A knee, Because when that happen he got the Golden Knee to give The Golden Sheik A win. [b][color=red]Winner[/b]: The Golden Sheik[/color](C) After the match The Golden Sheik left the ring with A smile on his face, With Fallen Angel following him out. He then walked to the back, and then out of the arena as the night ended.

An "E" for the 11 minute match against McGee? You might have to carry the next match against him, if there is one, by putting in more "wow" moves to keep the fans' interest. It must have been tough for Fallen Angel during the match against Luger. I think that she is also his manager as well as her husband, Kevin Sullivan. It's also great to see Luger lose. He's one tough SOB.

[b]Sunday, Week 3 June 1984[/b] Tonight I wasn't booked for "Championship Wrestling from Florida" [b]Wednesday, Week 3 June 1984[/b] Tonight I went to the arena and learne dthat I'd be facing Giant Haystacks and The Cobra in A tables match, with Jack Hart on my side. I got ready for the match and then left my locker room. I started walking out to the ring as Jack Hart and Fallen Angel followed. [b][color=royalblue]Jack Hart and The Golden Sheik Vs. Giant Haystacks and The Cobra[/b][/color] [i]Tables Match[/i] Haystacks and Hart start off the match, They start fighting for A bit as Jack Hart looks like he's going to lose soon. Haystacks and The Cobra used team work as Haystacks tagged in Cobra. Cobra started beating down on Hart, to. They kept tagging in and hitting their finishers until Jack Hart couldn't take it any more. The Golden Sheik came in and he started beating down Haystacks,Flip Legdrops and Choke Holds were hurting Haystacks bad! Cobra was tagged in. After that Sheik and Cobra went outside to fight awhile until Sheik could put A Table in the ring, He goes inside and Cobra follows. Sheik hits A FIREBALL~! and then he sets up the tables, He tags in Jack Hart to finish Cobra as Hart gives him the bodyslam for the win at 16: 32 [b][color=red]Winners[/b]: The Golden Sheik and Jack Hart[/color](B-) Sheikleft the ring with A sadistic smile on his face, Fallen Angel posed to the fans for "her" victory for awhile. Soon she followed Sheik to the back as Sheik left the arena, to his hotel. That's where his night ends.

Wrestling From Florida, Sun/Week-4/Jun/84 Tonight The Golden Sheik went to the arena to find out that he'd be facing The Cobra in an average, singles match. Sheik smiled, This was going to be an easy win.. For as he thought; [b][color=royalblue]The Golden Sheik Vs. The Cobra[/color][/b] This match was A long, nice match. Sheik dominated the half with Choke Holds and Arm Wringers. Then it went to Cobra's side, Then it was A fight back and fourth to see who could hit their finisher first. The first one hit was The Golden Sheik, But The Fallen Angel told him to go for the knee. She kept screaming at him to do it, So he tried and he missed. After that he got A Leaping DDT by the Cobra. And that would be lights out for The Golden Sheik. [b][color=red]Winner[/b]: The Cobra(C+/18 M)[/color] After the match The Golden Sheik went to the back, by the time he was ready to leave.. He heard cheering for Dusty Rhodes, The new CWF Champion. Sheik just put his head down and left the arena. He's not like everyone, He's here to wrestle.. Not to make friends.

Florida really seems to be treating the Golden Sheik well! Ok, Jack Hart isn't that great (heh) - but working with Haystacks, The Cobra, and Scott McGhee will really improve you as a wrestler. Is a Golden Sheik v. The Cobra feud brewing? That last loss was a tough one, and one I am sure Fallen Angel will want avenged. :)

Wednesday, Week 1 July 1984 Tonight Golden Sheik faced Ken Lucas, So he got ready.. and then he went out to the ring. Followed by that little Angel that follows him around. [b][color=royalblue]The Golden Sheik Vs. Ken Lucas[/color][/b] This match was going back and fourth with lots of differant moves, The ending was the highlight. Lucas hit A Double Underhook Suplex and locked in the Boston Crab, G-Sheik tried to get out of it, and tried and tried. Finally he broke the hold but stood up to A Leaping Piledriver. He was out cold. Right before he got pinned, His manager, The Fallen Angel leaped onto the apron. She distracted Lucas enough to hit an Arm Drag. After that the match went on for A bit until the Death Sentence hit perfectly. After that The Golden Sheik covered what's left of Lucas. [b][color=red]Winner[/b]: The Golden Sheik[/color](C+) After the match The Golden Sheik left the arena. [B]Sunday, Week 1 July 1984[/B] Tonight Jack Hart is going to face The Golden Sheik. [b][color=royalblue]Jack Hart Vs. The Golden Sheik[/b][/color] With eleven minutes of an alright fight. It looked like the match was going into The Golden Sheik's favor. But all of A sudden it turned around. "The Stretcher" Jack Hart hit A Bionic Elbow, A Punch Flurry and then he taunted The Golden Sheik. He went for A Gut Buster but SOME how Sheik turned it into A leaping DDT to bust Jack Hart open and win the match. [b][color=red]Winner[/b]: The Golden Sheik[/color](C) After the match Sheik smirked and left Hart in his dust. While Sheik left the ring, and then the arena.

Wednesday, Week 2 July 1984 Tonight Sheik would face The Cobra [b][color=royalblue]The Golden Sheik Vs. The Cobra[/b][/color] This match was filled with everything, Golden Knees, Leaping DDT's and The Fallen Angel saving Golden Sheik from A pinfall. The Golden Sheik must've spat out 4 missed Fireballs. This looked like it was the match of the night. The ending came when Sheik slipped out of A spinning arm drag. He applied an Arm Wringer and then he went for A Fireball. The Cobra ducked it and hit A Bodyslam. He picked up Sheik and ran him in the corner, But The Golden Sheik reversed it. He hit one of the sickest moves in history. The Pencil Jab to the eye. The Cobra was down and crying from the pain in his eye. Tears were forced to flow out as The Golden Sheik pinned him for the three and won the match. But he could've just made A One-Eyed Cobra in the process. 25 Minute Classic. [b][color=red]Winner[/b]: The Golden Sheik[/color](B-) After the match The Golden Sheik left to the back with The Fallen Angel, Who helped him win the match. Can this 19 Year Old rookie actually be the thing to turn Sports Entertainment into A grueling, grudgefest? He smirked at the thought of blinding The Cobra as he left the arena. Oh, and before he left. He heard that he wouldn't be booked Sunday.

Archived