Sabu - One More Try

Tuesday, Week 3 July 1984 Tonight is the Miami Beach Auditorium for July. And The Golden Sheik would be facing against Jack Hart. Well, This'll be interesting! [b][color=royalblue]Jack Hart Vs. The Golden Sheik[/color][/b] This match was great, Sheik toyed with him half the time. He was basically killing him. with Pencil jabs and Choke holds until Jack Hart was weak enough. Then the referee fell down. We had A Golden Knee, A Death Sentence, Two Fireballs, Then another Death Sentence. After that it was just Sheik beating him down until somehow he got the energy to fight back. Soon the referee was up and Jack Hart started to take The Golden Sheik out! Jack Hart was coming back! Brass Knuckle Punch! No! It's avoided. DEATH SENTENCE! Jack Hart is knocked out as Sheik makes the cover for the win at 20: 03 [b][color=red]Winner[/b]: The Golden Sheik[/color](B) After the match The Golden Sheik went on his knees and his eyes rolled in the back of his head. Fallen Angel posed behind him. As soon they left the ring. With Hart down and out behind them.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wednesday, Week 3 July 1984 Tonight Sheik went to the arena to find out that he'd be facing Ken Lucas. Sheik was exicited, he got dressed and ready and then left to the ring with Angel following him. [b][color=royalblue]The Golden Sheik Vs. Ken Lucas[/b][/color] The match starts with A pretty decent brawl, Mostly going Lucas' way. It kept going to Lucas' way until Sheik avoided the Brass Knuckles Punch and jabbed Lucas in the head three times with A pencil. Soon the match was almost over and Lucas had The Golden Sheik dazed. Lucas slipped on some Brass Knuckles and nobody noticed! The referee doesn't notice the Brass Knuckles! Lucas swings, No! He Misses! DEATH SENTENCE! The Sit-Down Tombstone Piledriver out of no where! The Golden Sheik covers Ken Lucas for the one, two, three! [b][color=red]Winner[/b]: The Golden Sheik[/color](C+) After the match The Golden Sheik got up on his knees and looked down at Ken Lucas with A sadistic smirk. He then left the ring as he had sadistic thoughts running through his crazed mind.

Wednesday, Week 4 June 1984 The Golden Sheik wasn't booked on sunday, but for tonight.. He'd be facing Scott McGee. He got ready and then he left out to the ring. [b][color=royalblue]The Golden Sheik Vs. Scott McGee[/b][/color] The match went on with A bang, as Backbreakers and Flip Legdrops were being handed out in no time. After A bunch of Pencil jabs and Half Sentons, it looked like Scott McGee was fighting back when he locked in A Boston Crab, But Sheik got out of it and then Fallen Angel distracted McGee. After that A big brawl came on until Sheik just went crazy in the near end of the match. He slipped out of A Bear Squeeze and then hit A very stiff shot to the face with A Springboard Dropkick. After that Scott McGee fell like A rock and then came up to fall down with A Golden Knee for the One, Two, Three. [b][color=red]Winner[/b]: The Golden Sheik[/color] (C+) After the match The Golden Sheik left the ring with the same sadistic smirk on his face, He then left the arena... Thankful he got the win.

Sorry to say, But this diary is on temporary haitus due to the fact that it's hard to write an update due to loss of interest. I'll start it back up after awhile. Right now I might write A new diary up. And if it's even better than this one, I'd keep it. What came across my mind would be completely editing DOTT from where I have it(Mr Saito NWA Champion, Sabu as The Golden Sheik) and spread it down A year. Then maybe I could start A whole alternative reality from my past diaries. If not that, I'll just start up A TPB Diary. Since I love the game. I bet it'd be from 1990, I have one game where I'm in 2000 as the Cavs. :)

[QUOTE=Dwight Mighton]That's why I'm stopping. If I go on, I might lose all interest. An I don't want that to happen. It will return, because I love this diary to death. But for now I'm taking A break. :) I bet after I write some new things, I'll come back to this.[/QUOTE] I'd be interested to see what you do with a TPB diary. La Tulipe and I are a little lonely in TPB dynasty land by ourselves ;)

• 3 months later...
[COLOR=Red][SIZE=5][B]It's BACK![/B] [/SIZE][/COLOR] An better than ever. I went to the arena, more excited then ever. I walked into the building. Inhaling, exhailing. The clean air of the lockerroom overwhelmed me. He walked into his locker room, Got dressed into his outfit. He walked out, yet again, Inhaling, exhaling. Walking passed the men in the locker room, the men in the hallway. All have a great dedication. But such a small amount of pay. Such a large amount of hope and dedication. From now on, Terry Brunk.. Will be the new Franchise of this business. I will rise. I went to that curtain, already knowing that tonight I'll face Jack Hart in a cage match. I looked down at my feet, asking myself.. Am I ready? I walk through the curtain and pose to the fans. Thoughts running in my mind. Is this the most of my life? The small arena? Will I be able to live off of it? Is it good enough? Jack Hart is waiting in the Cage as I rush down, the bell rings. I run at the cage. I start to climb up to enter the ring.. and this is where it begins. This is where my life really starts. I remember my first match, I remember everything. But it's time. It's time to raise myself to a bigger level. I get over the cage, I drop down. It has started. [b][color=royalblue]The Golden Sheik vs. Jack Hart Cage Match[/color][/b] This match, it had it all. It was Sheik's debut into his future. Half Sentons, Hammerlock Pencil Jabs, Pencil Jabs to Foreheads, Half Senton Bombs, and then after the only Half Senton Bomb Sheik hit a Golden Knee only at the 8 Minute mark. But Sheik wasn't done, even though Hart got in some offense, Like a Punch flurry and the like, Sheik hit the Death Sentence and then the Golden Knee. But he still wasn't done, he loved to torture Jack Hart. It was wrong in it's own sort of way. Then they kept fighting, back and fourth. With Jack Hart starting to put The Golden Sheik in brief danger. The ending came when Jack Hart hit a Punch Flurry, A Gutwrench Backbreaker, A Single Leg Gravepine, But then Jack Hart went for a (Late Inning) Small Package, But Sheik broke it! Arm Wringer. He keeps holding his arm -- BLASTS HIM IN THE FACE WITH THE DREADED FIREBALL! THE FIREBALL! Sheik escapes the cage! Amazing match! [color=red][b]Winner[/color][/b]: The Golden Sheik(B-, 15 Minutes) Jack Hart, pain filled.. Lieing in the ring holding his face. Crying. This brought a joy to me. It was sickenly delightful. I laughed. I stayed beside the ring, watching him scream as referees rushed past me. I just.. kept laughing. I backed up, turned around and started walking to the back. I can't stop laughing. My ribs are hurting. What is wrong with me? I can't breath. This time there is no inhaling and exhaling.. There is just.. No thoughts on my mind. Is this how it feels to be accomplished? I like it. I do... This won't be the end of this. For sure. ______________ I over-writed it. But I need that for my "comeback", so to speak. I hope this develops Sheiks "Psychotic" character. Well, I told you all I'd stop for a bit. I just needed to recharge my interest. Now I am so going to keep writing.

[SIZE=5][B]New Updates![/B][/SIZE] PPW, Small promotion has accepted The Golden Sheik into their roster. He will be paid 80$ Per Appearance, what is 20$ more then what he makes in CWA. And it fits right in with his weekly schedule, giving him 280$ per week. So he will actually gain a little amount of money every month working this heavy shift. Sheik is A Main Event player in PPW, He will be known as "Sabu", and has now declared war against champion Lars Anderson. Making a feud. This Sabu character will be managed by Hugo Savinovich. This has already been spreaded around, Will Sabu be the next step for PPW? We will find out if he is the key they need. The head they were missing. He might be the one to complete it. To beat the undefeated Lars Anderson. Find out!

• 4 months later...
Week 1, August 1984 CWF Beach Tour!, Wednesday Week 1 August 1984 ------- I face Ken Lucas, Before the show I saw Scott McGhee, he hates me from the old Al Madril fight. But I don't care, I told him I couldn't believe he was being put in better matches then me and the idiot smiled and walked off. I felt like hitting him but screwing up my career in Florida is not what I need. I got ready for my match with Lucas as I left out for the arena. From my last match with Jack Hart I still felt kind of like doing something dangerous, hurting someone severely.. Oh yes, there will be pain. [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][b]Ken Lucas vs. The Golden Sheik[/b][/COLOR] [color=red]TOTAL MATCH TIME[/color]: 12: 03 This match was fantastic, Sheik came out with some new attire, goldish yellow long tights that said "The Golden Sheik" on the left side. But onto the match, it started off with a Arm Wringer Smash by Sheik. After a few minutes of fighting around Sheik started getting agressive with a bite to the forehead, Eventually Sheik(illegally) threw Ken Lucas out of the ring, after that Sheik simply hit the Ring Apron Moonsault, a daredevilish move. Sheik went on his knees and yet again his eyes rolled to the back of his head, and then he simply threw Ken Lucas into the ring and pinned him for the twelve minute squash. [COLOR="Red"][b]Winner[/b][/COLOR]: Golden Sheik(C+) After the match Golden Sheik got on his knees and threw his hands up in a celebratory pose. The fans aren't booing, but instead are amazed by the display of ability by Sheik with the Ring Apron Moonsault. Sheik goes to the back as the fans wait for the next match. ------- Polynesian Pro Wrestling - Thursday, Week 1 August 1984 ------- Was told not to come because I wasn't booked. ------- CWF - The Last Tango in Tampa - Friday, Week 1 August 1984 ------- The last three days have been great for me, first I win in Florida, then PPW spares me the drive down there and I get to stay in Florida to rent for one day for The Last Tango in Tampa, the annual event showcased in August. Then on top of that tonight I learn I'm facing Dr. Tom Pritchard, I get ready and I leave out to the ring to face him. [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][b]Dr. Tom Pritchard vs. The Golden Sheik[/b][/COLOR] [color=red]TOTAL MATCH TIME[/color]: 10: 43 This match started with a psychotic vibe, with Sheik quickly pulling a pencil out of his tights and jabbing Tom Pritchard in the arm with it, some people say they heard Sheik scream "Doctor! I just gave you your shot!", after that Sheik went on a series of five headbutts before Dr. Tom Pritchard punches Sheik, After a few minutes of Nerve Pinches and Springboard Dropkicks, Sheik jabbed a pencil into Tom Pritchards head and then hit a Somersalt Leg Drop. Sheik then applied the Spinning Toe Hold(and then soon let it go to stalk Pritchard up) and hit the Death Sentence for the win and to take his second dominating match. [B][COLOR="Red"]Winner[/COLOR][/B]: The Golden Sheik(C+) After the match Sheik went on his knees and prayed up to the gods with his eyes rolled to the back of his head. After a moment of that and booing fans Sheik went to the back, and then to his hotel. ------- CWF - Wrestling From Florida - Sunday, Week 1, August 1984 ------- I was not booked tonight. ------- PPW - PX Center Extravaganza - Monday, Week 2, August 1984 ------- I was not booked tonight.

CWF Beach Tour! - Wednesday, Week 2 August 1984 ------- Tonight I got to the arena to find out I'd be facing "Jumping" Joe Savoldi - this seems like an easy win for me, I got ready for my match and left out to the ring after a few minutes of talking to people about my microphone skills. [b][color=royalblue]Joe Savoldi vs. The Golden Sheik[/color][/b] [color=red]TOTAL MATCH TIME[/color]: 16: 45 The match started off with Sheik punching Savoldi into the corner and hitting some repeating shoulder rams. After a few minutes of Headlocks and Arm Drags Sheik hit the Pencil Jab to the Head, and then Incited the crowd with a "He's not jumping anymore!" and after a few minutes of fighting and a failed cornered knife edge chop, things went down hill for Sheik. Forearm blows and Slingshot Splashes were hit rapidly, weakening Sheik down to Savoldi's size. Joe hit a Springboard Body Splash and got the wi- no! Sheik kicked out! ANOTHER Springboard Body Splash! 1, 2, No! Sheik slipped out of a (Late Inning) Small Package, and then hit an Arm Wringer and went for the Death Sentece, but Joe countered with a Punch to the face. Joe hit another Springboard Body Splash! Fallen Angel pulls the referee out and distracts Joe! Joe turns around to an Arm Wringer and a Death Sentece to end the match all because of Fallen Angel! [color=red][b]Winner[/b][/color]: The Golden Sheik(B-) After the match Sheik got up, and staggered onto the ropes as Fallen Angel rushed to the ring and raised his hand. Sheik fell to his knees with his hands up high, this would be a victory he won't be forgetting. ------- Polynesian Pro Wrestling - Thursday, Week 2 August 1984 ------- Tonight I found out I'd be in my debut for PPW as I face Mad Mountain Mike in the Main Event. I got ready and left to the ring, "Sabu" is back. Finally! [color=royalblue][b]Sabu vs. Mad Mountain Mike[/b][/color] [color=red]TOTAL MATCH TIME[/color]: 18:26 "Mad Mountain" Mike started the match with a Clubbing Blow, and then the match fell in his favor. Running Clotheslines, Slams into the Mat, Butt Drops and Flying Elbow Smashes followed. I was endangered, and I came back with a major fight on my side. Weakening down Mad Mountain Mike. I tried to hit a Moonsault on him but he moved and got the two count. After a few minutes of fighting and Sabu throwing Mountain Mike out of the ring, a failed Ring Apron Moonsault followed. But Fallen Angel came to the side of the ring and got in Mad Mountains face, he shoved her but got caught with a Death Sentence. I struggled to pull it off, I rolled him into the ring and went to pin him but my new fuedee Lars Anderson, PPW Champion came out and broke the pin. I slipped out of his Running Powerslam, his Bear Squeeze, and hit Running Butt Drop. But then he repeatedly jabbed my throat with his thumb, A running elbow was coming to finish me off but I ducked it! Mad Mountain basically springed off of the ropes to turn around to a Fireball! 1, 2, 3! I take the win! [b][color=red]Winner[/b][/color]: Sabu(18: 59, B-) After the match Sabu left the ring, with a smile on his face. Lars Anderson came out and stared down Sabu mid-ramp. The show ended with Lars slapping Sabu and walking away pointing at his eyes and then Sabu. ------- CWF Wrestling from Florida, Sunday, Week 2 August 1984 ------- Tonight is the end of my busy week, I returned to Florida to find out I was facing Lex Luger. On my way to the match I talked to my hated enemy Jim Holliday, I tried to talk nice to him and resolve things like I did with some others. But he wouldn't resolve and he attacked me! I beat him up, and actually, no one really cared. I got ready for my match and left to the ring as Lex Luger awaited me. [color=royalblue][b]The Golden Sheik vs. Lex Luger[/color][/b] [color=red]TOTAL MATCH TIME[/color]: 10:10 This match started off a charm for Lex Luger, hitting 13 straight moves without being touched until I came back with a Hammerlock. After a bunch of Arm Wringers and Trapezius Nerve Pinches we were equal once again, I hit an impressive Arm Lock Wrist Bend and then a Slingshot Somersalt Leg Drop followed by a Trapezius Nerve Pinch and then a failed Golden Knee. I slipped out of the Bear Squeeze, ran Luger off the ropes and hit him with a Flying Forearm to get the win. [b][color=red]Winner[/b][/color]The Golden Sheik(C+) After the match I got on my knees, pinned my hand onto his chest and pointed up to the ceiling, my eyes rolled to the back of my head as I basically layed Lex Luger victim to me. I dethroned the big guy. After that I got up and Fallen Angel joined me in the ring to raise my hand, and then I left the ring. Satisfied with myself for a greatly fought week.

• 5 weeks later...
The PPW PX Center Extravaganza - Monday, Week 3 August 1984 ------- Tonight I went to the arena to find out that I was in the double Main Event, the first one - not the latter(Before you got your hopes up!) - inside a Steel Cage. My victim? Chris Carter. I got ready for my match and went out, Carter only seconds away from his defeat.(The Main Event is Farmer Boy Ipo vs. Haku) [color=royalblue][b]Sabu vs. Chris Carter[/color] [color=green]inside a steel cage[/color][/b] [color=red]TOTAL MATCH TIME:[/color] 7: 03 This match was quick and pretty fair-sided to both parties on the offensive, although I was barely hurt in the end we had almost the same amount of time beating each other. The match started with Carter trying to pull on a front facelock, but I slipped out of it and rammed him into the corner with a hammerlock drive. He avoided a chop and that's where the massive brawling began. After a lot of punches, I took out a pencil and jabbed him in the arm with it, but to keep it for later I put it on the canvas. I hit a backbreaker on the guy, to my delight and then he exploded - Headlock, Takedown, Elbow Drop, Ground Arm Bar, Knee Drop, but then I avoided a punch and hit him with a European Uppercut. Then I locked in a Trapezius Nerve Pinch, front face lock, Headbutt, then I taunted the crowd by climbing on the cage and taunting them to get them into it - After that Carter was getting up and I picked up the pencil again, jabbed him in the forehead, bounced off the ropes and hit the Golden Knee for the easy win. [color=red][b]Winner[/b][/color]: Sabu(C) ------- CWF Beach Tour! - Wednesday, Week 3 August 1984 ------- I got to the arena being welcomed by Mr Hito, and soon learned that I'd be teaming with him tonight, as the worker tried to spell it out for me in excitement it sounded like this - "Mr Hito, Golden Sheik - against Gama Singh and The Cobra in an Elimination Tag Team Bout!" Fun, I thought. Tonight I'm in a handicapped match. Like I'd tag in that guy. [color=royalblue][b]The Golden Sheik and Mr Hito vs. The Cobra and Gama Singh[/color][color=green] in an elimination tag team match[/color][/b] [color=red]TOTAL MATCH TIME[/color]: 12: 33 This match started pretty basically, me hammering on Gama Singh until he tagged out because he was a step away from getting hit with a Nasty Fireball. Cobra came in, hit a few Jab Punches and sooner than later he was out with a Golden Knee and then a Death Sentence. [b]Eliminated: The Cobra[/b]. After that a few jabs, simple really. This was a really lopsided match what I didn't even have to tag out for, he hit a double underhook suplex but I came back with a "Arm Lock and Wrist Bend hold", as the announces said. All it took was the(dazzling) Fallen Angel to distract Gama enough so I could hit the Fireball. The referee almost disqualified me but he gave me one more chance, and counted the pinfall for the win. [b][color=red]Winner[/b][/color]: The Golden Sheik(and Mr Hito.. I guess)(C+) ------- Polynesian Pro Wrestling - Thursday, Week 3 August 1984 ------- Tonight is my night. Tonight is the night I finally become something, I finally become the main star. The great attraction, the man of the hour. Tonight I face Lars Anderson for the Polynesian Pacific Championship, in my rules. The rules I grew up in, a Hardcore match. Tonight is the night I evolve into something more then just "Sabu" - I evolve into "Superstar Sabu" - I evolve into the man everyone wants to see. Tonight.. is my night. [color=royalblue][b]Sabu vs. Lars Anderson(c)[/color] [color=green]in a Hardcore Match for the Polynesian Pacific Title[/color][/b] [color=red]TOTAL MATCH TIME[/color]: 16: 46 This match started explosively, Lars taking me out easily with bodyslams and jabs. I looked dead in the first five minutes, but then I exploded. I jabbed my pencil into his throat as hard as I could as I saw a hole type thing in his throat, then I did a Trapezius Nerve Pinch. I gave him a Springboard Legdrop, Threw him outside and hit a Ring Apron Moonsault for the two count! He rammed my shoulder against the ring post and then I just got out of his Leaping Piledriver, He avoided my Golden Knee after a Arm Lock and Wrist Bend hold - He goes for the Big Bear Hug! He has me! But I slip over his shoulders, I slip out! I took him from behind, leaned him over and bit into his forehead as hard as I could, then I ran off of the ropes and tried to hit the Golden Knee but he moved, I got up between his legs for a Leaping Piledriver - No! I hit his knees! I broke it! I applied the Arm Wringer, and then.. and then.. FIREBALL~! THE FIREBALL CONNECTS! ONE, TWO, THREEEEEEEE! New champion! Sabu is the new Champion! [b][color=red]Winner and New Polynesian Pacific Champion:[/color][/b]: Sabu(B-) The fans went wild, the good guy finally one - the people went wild, demonstrating ways of fire to personafy my fireball. One guy got arrested for trying to put the arena on fire! I sat on my knees, belt being handed to me as I looked down at the scarred Lars Anderson, covering parts of his face and trying to cover the small cut from the pencil. Medics immediately came and took him off to a stretcher as I sat, champion and all.. Tonight was my night. ------- PPW Sweet Pain - Saturday, Week 3 August 1984 ------- As a sign of congratualation, they let me take the night off. Farmer Boy Ipo lost to Outback Jack in the Main Event. ------- CWF Wrestling from Florida, Sunday, Week 3 August 1984 ------- Tonight, on Florida Television I'd be facing Gama Singh in a table match to open the show. I find it funny that I'm champion one place, guy who opens the show in the other! [color=royalblue][b]The Golden Sheik vs. Gama Sigh[/color] [color=green]in a Tables Match[/color][/b] [color=red]TOTAL MATCH TIME[/color] 20: 00 This match was psychotic. On the early going Gama destroying me, and I couldn't do much because he outsized me. I can't even pick him up for a bodyslam let alone put him through a table! I gave the fellow plenty of rakes to the eyes, jabs to the arms and throat - and with every move I did he seemed to come back and match me. After a long amount of fighting outside he put a table in the ring and then got caught with a Golden Knee as I rolled him inside - he tried to whip me off of the ropes but I reversed, he plowed through the referee(Who didn't even stop his massive run!) and then he got a backdrop to the table! The match is ov-huh? Damn it, the referee is asleep! I bring in another table, hit him with a punch, put him on it and Moonsaulted him through the table! I check if the referee was up - no, not yet! He got up and I hit him with the Death Sentece, easily. I left, brought in ANOTHER table and tried to run him off the ropes but he reversed and FINALLY the referee woke up when it was in his favor! Thankfully he didn't put me through a table there, and I avoided a Wrist Tape Chokedown and a Camel Clutch - But then he avoided my Half Senton Bomb through the table!(he got off and pushed the table away), Soon I put him on the table again and Moonsaulted him through the hard wood, and for the third time he felt that massive splinter in his back as I took the win! [color=red][b]Winner[/color][/b]: The Golden Sheik(B ) After the match I went straight on the road, for tomorrow, I have the PX Center Extravaganza. This was a week of triumph and pain.. Thankfully I came out in one piece.

The PPW PX Center Extravaganza - Monday, Week 4 August 1984 ------- Tonight I went to the arena as a champion, and intended to leave as one. I was informed that I'd face Rick Patterson, I've heard of this guy in plenty of places as Pleatherface. He's psychotic.. Kind of like my in ring presence, good thing to - we're in a cage! [color=royalblue][b]Rick Patterson vs. Sabu(c)[/color] [color=green]in a Steel Cage for the Polynesian Pacific Title[/b][/color] [color=red]TOTAL MATCH TIME[/color]: 15: 39 This match started with me charging at him, ramming his head against the Steel Cage furiously. Then came Half Senton x5, so basically, two and a half sentons. Then came some brawling and cage throwing, putting us both into dangerous places. Patterson almost had me in the Uranage slam, and almost had me passout once or twice! Looking over the tape I remember hearing the announcers say "This is just brutal, Sabu is helpless as Patterson wails away with that right hand!" and then him putting me in the Abdominal Stretch and he almost climbed out of the cage. But I got up, threw him down, and then we both avoided knees. His Running Knee and my Golden Knee. After a decade of constant fighting of trying to hit our specials, my Death Sentence to his Uranage Slam.. I hit an Arm Wringer and then the Death Sentence to climb up and down the cage to be rewarded my belt for the second time. It felt almost as good as the first. [color=red][b]Winner and Still Polynesian Pacific Champion[/b][/color]: Sabu(C+) After the match I sat against the cage holding my belt up to the fans delight. I got up using the cage, climbed up once more and taunted screaming "Thank you" while they left, and I threw some T Shirts out there. Pretty cool thing.(Not any specially designed T-Shirts, Blank ones what we've wrote "PPW Fan" on. Do you think we're THAT rich?) ------- CWF Beach Tour! - Wednesday, Week 4 August 1984 ------- I was not booked this night. ------- Polynesian Pro Wrestling(Taped) - Thursday, Week 4 August 1984 ------- The last show I'm booked on this month as a champion. I was told that because I've been heavily booked, I'd have an easy match in the opener against Ron Ritchie. So I go out to the ring to fight, and out of no where that bastard Lars Anderson hits me with a baseball bat because he wants his title back! The match began and there was nothing I could do but feel sorry for myself! Oh yeah, the match IS for the championship! [color=royalblue][b]Sabu(c) vs. Ron Ritchie[/color][color=green] for the Polynesian Pro Championship[/color][/b] [color=red]TOTAL MATCH TIME[/color]: 14: 15 This match started with Ritchie trying to get out of the ring to get me into the ring but I gave him a front facelock while out on the apron, went inside and we fought. He had the upperhand the entire match, hitting Spinning Toe Holds and Mafia Kicks. I tried to come back with a few bites, but it seemed like it was to no avail. He kept trying to hit his Running Knee, or his Brass Knuckles Punch and every time he got closer and closer. I was fighting an uphill battle. So I exploded, Baseball Slides, Chokeholds, Trapezius Nerve Pinches and Half Senton Bombs from the top rope got me back into the game, He tried to get a Spinning Toe Hold on me, but I slipped out and Illegally rolled him up, grabbing his tights. One, two, Thre-No! We both get up, I scoop him up.. DEATH SENTENCE! One, Two, Three! I win! Even being the one injured beforehand I won! [b][color=red]Winner and Still Polynesian Pacific Champion[/b][/color]: Sabu(C+) After the match Rodney Anoa'i beat La Parka and Rocky Johnson beat Farmer Boy Ipo. Good show. ------- CWF Wrestling from Florida(TAPED), Sunday, Week 4 August 1984 ------- In the last show of August, I found myself facing Mr. Hito in a cage, I guess he's angry because I didn't tag him in last week so he requested this match. Guess I'm going to have to demolish him, then. Though I am confused on one thing, I barely lose and they never challenge me, I'm always facing less popular guys and I'm going no where. HINT: Let me face Dusty Rhodes. [b][color=royalblue]The Golden Sheik vs. Mr. Hito[/color] [color=green]in a Steel Cage[/color][/b] [color=red]TOTAL MATCH TIME[/color]: 9: 57 Wow. I never thought this would happen. The match started with me wrecking his head against the cage, and then it took a turn for the worse. We both faught but Hito always got the upperhand of every brawl in the end. And even though I jabbed a pencil in his head.. It wasn't enough. He came back with a Kneeling Kick Rush, knocked me out cold.. I went black. Then he picked me up and hit a Heart Kick, I barely remember the match.. but.. but.. I lost? [color=red][b]Winner[/b][/color]: Mr. Hito(C+) After the match I got carried out of the cage, like I said - I went black. I barely remember a thing. Everything's fine now and I'm cleared to wrestle, but still. I will get my revenge. I got to my house and I got talked to by my agent. He asked me a question that could change my career.. One that made me overlook everything. He asked me.. Where do I want to go? He had four negotiations right now, two of which I could be a headliner and the other two I could be more exposed.. So I wonder what'd I do over the night, oh what will I do. A) Mid South Wrestling(Try Out) B) World Class Championship Wrestling(Try Out) IF CHOSEN B, WITH(It Fits schedule) 1) PPW 2) CWF C) Southeastern Championship Wrestling(Main Event) D) Pacific Northwest(Upper Midcard) E) Stay where I am(CWF and PPW)

• 3 weeks later...
If I went SECW/WCCW I'd only be able to do SECW on the Thursday shows, and that'd be a down grade in money/appearances. Same with WCCW/PNW, then I'd only be able to do three shows a week. So I had a decision to make, ultimately I decided I'd stay champion at Polynesian Pro Wrestling and join WCCW, as their schedules do not clash, and PPW pays me more then most people would even think about giving me. I put in my resignation to CWF. So my whole future of my career relies on me getting this WCCW contract in my try-out, because I denied every other offer and they're not looking to give me another until I prove myself worthy. So this is kind of a impression I need to make big. [quote][b]Goodbye August[/b] August was great, now we're moving on to September! New promotion and new career starting now. Terry Brunk has grown in these places.. Since two months ago, "The Golden Sheik" "Sabu" Terry Brunk has gained 14 overness around the USA, bumping from 12 overness to 26. With 3 overness in Canada, Mexico and Japan. He gained 20 Spirit, It's now at 40. He gained 7 Technique, He is now at 54. He gained 1 Speed, He is now at 61. He gained 10 Psychology, He is now at 65. He gained 9 toughness, He is now at 68. He gained 0 Power, He is now at 34. He gained 2 Stamina, He is now at 45. He gained 5 Microphone, He is now at 15. He gained 0 Charisma, he is now at 58. We gained 8 respect, and that's now at 23. Congratualations to Harley Race, He is the new NWA Heavyweight Champion. Also Congratualations to Andre The Giant, he is the new WWF Champion. And let's not forget to congratualate Seiji Sakaguchi, the new NWF(NJPW) Champion. Bruiser Brody - Great job on getting the PWF(AJPW) Championship! Ole Anderson is the new National(GCW) Champion. September is looking great, The Golden Sheik is about to make his debut in WCCW but first we need to go to PPW's PX Center Extravaganza. Wish The Golden Sheik luck, because this'll be a tough month. That's it for August, folks! Here comes September at it's finest.[/quote] [b]WCCW Info[/b] [b]Size[/b]: Cult [b]Style[/b]: Traditional [b]Weekly Shows[/b]: World Class Wrestling is on Saturday and is televised, The Dallas Sportatorium show is on Tuesday and is not televised. [b]Champions[/b]: [i]WCCW American Heavyweight[/i]: Buddy Roberts [i]WCCW Six Man Tag Team[/i]: Michael Hayes, Terry Gordy and Buddy Roberts [i]WCCW Television[/i]: Pampero Firpo [i]WCCW Texas Heavyweight[/i]: Angelo Mosca [i]WCCW Texas Tag Team[/i]: Terry Gordy and Michael Hayes So the trio of Buddy Roberts, Terry Gordy and Michael Hayes are taking over the WCCW. Holding 3 of the 5 championship belts. Every member of the trio has two belts - and now The Golden Sheik is entering this promotion(hopefully!) trying to become the man to take them down and become the top face of the company.

The PPW PX Center Extravaganza - Monday, Week 1 September 1984 ------- Tonight I found out I'd be facing Lars Anderson in a tables match, this'll be hard because I can't even pick up Larsy! [color=royalblue][b]Lars Anderson vs. Sabu(c)[/color][color=green] in a tables match for the Polynesian Heavyweight Title[/color][/b] [COLOR=RED]TOTAL MATCH TIME[/color]: 23: 44 This match started quick, with me hitting an arm wringer and then a backbreaker. They went back and fourth for awhile, I was looking like I'd win the match until I went for a Springboard Legdrop.. and missed miserably. Instead I landed on my knee awkwardly, and if I can't go to the top rope.. how can I put Lars through the table? I clutched my knee and fought for awhile until I hit the Death Sentence, but I still couldn't put him through the table.. He would've been done. After a bunch of fighting I put him onto a table inside of the ring and tried to climb the turnbuckle, but my knee just couldn't handle it. Without being able to climb the turnbuckle my title reign was over, and indeed it was. "Luscious" Lars Anderson hit a Flying Knee Drop to take an end to my title reign in PPW. [b][color=red]Winner and NEW PPW Polynesian Pacific Champion[/color][/b]: Lars Anderson(B-) My knee wasn't worked on by Lars throughout the match after I landed on it awkwardly, so it was fine. But my title reign wasn't. I've lost my biggest title so far in my career to the man I beat for it because he moved. This will not be the end of me, Sabu is coming back for his title. This fued is now tied 1-1 and I'll be sure to come back and take my title if it's the last thing I do. Hugo Savanovich and I will not rest until it's back in my hands. ------- The WCCW Dallas Sportatorium Show - Tuesday, Week 1 September 1984 ------- Tonight I found out I'd be facing "Mr. Piledriver" Bob Sweetan in my debut, and I've heard this guy is professional so I can count on him giving me good feedback when credit is due, my whole career is up to this man and what he says to the management - Right now I really need to impress the management, or I'll be spending the next few months on PPW shows and that's it. [color=royalblue][b]Golden Sheik vs. Bob Sweetan[/color][/b] [color=red]TOTAL MATCH TIME[/color]: 17: 37 This match started off with some brawling, and Golden Sheik eventually working in some Springboard Dropkicks and other high-flying moves to take out Bob Sweetan. The referee started to get angry with Sheik after some Rope Rakes, Pencil Jabs and Bites. The fans were going crazy throughout the match, it was a great match. Bob Sweetan turned it around, and started hammering on the Golden Sheik until Sheik was almost lifeless, then Sweetan put him in a Big Bear Hug. But Golden Sheik fought out of it, he would not tap. Soon after that it wouldn't be long until Sheik hit a Death Sentence and took the win right from under Mr Piledriver. [b][color=red]Winner[/b][/color]: Golden Sheik(C+) After the match Sweetan came up to me and told me that he told Fritz some good things about me, and that Fritz said that he'd get me a contract because he was impressed. I went into Fritz office and I agreed to his terms of 80$ per appearance. This'll be fun. ------- Polynesian Pro Wrestling(TV) - Thursday, Week 1 September 1984 ------- I wasn't booked tonight. ------- Labor Day Star Wars - Friday, Week 1 September 1984 ------- I wasn't booked tonight. ------- World Class Wrestling(TV) - Saturday, Week 1 September 1984 ------- In a night where GCW, AWA Superclash, WWF Superstars and MACW's Anniversary Show were all happening, WCCW did really good. In the opener it was Brian Adias and I against The One Man Gang and Phil Hickerson, and this was looking really good for me. Brian Adias has had much more exposure then I have and he'll guide the fans onto my side, while getting a win over Phil Hickerson would boost my career to a higher place. [color=royalblue][b]The Golden Sheik & Brian Adias vs. One Man Gang & Phil Hickerson[/color][/b] [color=red]TOTAL MATCH TIME[/color]: 17: 14 There's not much too say, but OMG and Phil rocked the house, dominating us in less then 10 minutes putting us down to our reserves as we tried to fight our ways out of the holes but couldn't. The end simply saw OMG easily hit the 747 on Brian Adias and taking the win from right under us, there's not much more I can say about the match.. There was brawling, there was slams.. like usual and then there was a finish. And I regret it. [b][color=red]Winner[/b][/color]: Phil Hickerson & One Man Gang(C+) ------- The PPW PX Center Extravaganza - Monday, Week 2 September 1984(ADDED) ------- Tonight I went to the arena to find out that Ron Simmons and I would be in the main event for the PPW Tag Team Titles going against the Hands of Death, Farmer Boy Ipo and my largest rival to this date and current Polynesian Pro Wrestling Champion - Lars Anderson. [color=royalblue][b]Sabu & Ron Simmons vs. Hands of Death(c)[/color] [color=green]for the PPW Tag Team Titles[/color][/b] [color=red]TOTAL MATCH TIME[/color]: 24: 49 The match started quick, as I kept hammering on Lars Anderson at the first of it for taking my championship away from me. Then for the next five minutes I'd dismantle Farmer Boy Ipo, to. Though when he tagged in Lars Andgerson I had to tag out to Ron Simmons, who came in with a bang. Giving huge Mafia Kicks to Lars Anderson until Lars Anderson tagged out, and Ron Simmons got Farmer Boy Ipo a little injured until tagging in Sheik again - and after a few moves and a close Fireball Ipo went running back into his corner and tagged in Lars Anderson, who at this point got dominated by Flip Legdrops and Half Sentons until tagging in Ron Simmons who came in with a devastating Mafia Kick, and then back to back Big Bear Hugs that wouldn't get Lars to submit. That was enough to get Lars to tag in Ipo, who came in and started dominating Ron Simmons. Enough to go for his devastating Samoan Running Headbutt! It missed! Simmons tagged in Sabu during the process of dodging it.. Golden Knee! One, Two, Three! New Champions! We have new Tag Team Champions! [color=red][b]Winners and NEW Polynesian Pro Wrestling Tag Team Champions[/b][/color]: Sabu & Ron Simmons(C+)

The WCCW Dallas Sportatorium Show - Tuesday, Week 2 September 1984 ------- Tonight I got to the arena and I found out that I'd be teaming with Don Kernodle to face off against two people who have great popularity, Giant Haystacks and Sweet Brown Sugar. A win here can be a small but progressive boost to my career so this really matters. [color=royalblue][b]The Golden Sheik & Don Kernodle vs. Giant Haystacks & Sweet Brown Sugar[/color][/b] [color=red]TOTAL MATCH TIME[/color]: 17: 32 This match didn't even need me. I just stayed on the apron as the "star of the show" Don Kernodle thought he could do everything.. and he did. He first beat down Giant Haystacks until Haystacks tagged in Sweet Brown Sugar and then Don just started wrecking SBS. Not letting him tag out again. In the end all what was happening was Sugar hit a Charging Forearm, and then went to tag out but couldn't get there. Kernodle then locked in an Arm Wringer and changed it into a Cobra Clutch.. SBS doesn't submit! Kernodle goes for a Brass Knuckles Punch! No! SBS turns it into a Side Headlock! He goes for a jab.. No! Cobra Clutch! SBS doesn't submit again! Brass Knuckles Punch out of no where, now! One, two, thre-no! Don Kernodle stalks him.. Cobra Clutch! Sweet Brown Sugar has no where to go now! Sugar taps out! Sugar taps out! [b][color=red]Winners[/color][/b]: Don Kernodle & The Golden Sheik(C) ------- Polynesian Pro Wrestling(TV) - Thursday, Week 2 September 1984 ------- I was not booked tonight. ------- World Class Wrestling(TV) - Saturday, Week 2 September 1984 ------- Tonight One Man Gang welcomed me to the arena, tonight I'd be his partner - tonight we'd face the duo of Brian Adias and the newly debuted Mike Von Erich. So I got ready, this will be an amazing match! [color=royalblue][b]The Golden Sheik & One Man Gang vs. Brian Adias & Mike Von Erich[/color][/b] [color=red]TOTAL MATCH TIME[/color]: 13: 39 This match what easily a domination. OMG easily put Mike Von Erich in his danger zone in 48 seconds, and almost ended him early with a 747 Spash and a Big Bear Hug within the first two minutes, then came in Brian Adias who got the same treatment but kept avoiding the 747 Splash until One Man Gang was too hurt to do it anymore! But One Man Gang decided to just hammer on him, until Brian tagged back in Mike Von Erich at the nine minute mark. One Man Gang tossed him around some more then tagged in The Golden Sheik, then Mike Von Erich quickly tagged back out to Brian Adias! Adias hit a European Upercut, he runs Sheik off the ropes - Jab! No! Sheik ducks it! Arm Wringer! Brian Adias pulls out a Snapmare Takedown from no where! Sheik slips out of a Grounded Arm Bar.. The lead keeps changing as One Man Gang taps the referee on the shoulder and starts complaining! Arm Wringer.. Sheik still has the arm and when Adias' face looks over he gets blasted with a Fireball while the referee is still talking to One Man Gang! Sheik goes for the pin, 1, 2, 3! [b][color=red]Winners[/color][/b]: One Man Gang & The Golden Sheik(C+) After the match One Man Gang joined me in the ring and lifted me to his shoulders as we taunted to the fans - we got some boos, but who cares! We got the win, didn't we?

Congrats from me for winning the tag belts in PPW. Sheik & Simmons could be a great team there. What have they named the team? Also, you should love wrestling in WCCW. Fritz seems to push the newcomers pretty good. What spot on the card are you starting at. With WCCW being a cult sized promotion I would think that you would be coming in as either Enhancement Talent or Opener. It's quite a jump to go from PPW to WCCW, congrats on that as well.

Archived