Battle lines have been drawn.What if the NWA struck first....

Mark Youngblood v Assassin #2

The Road Warriors w/Paul Ellering v The Varsity Boys

I sure hope the Varsity Boys got the upset but why would they

King Kong Bundy v Skip Young

Mr. Wrestling 2© v Super Olympia for the National TV Title

?!?!?!?!?!?! who knows

Ric Flair v The Assassin w/Paul Jones

Sgt. Slaughter© v Bob Orton Jr for the US Hwt Title

Ricky Steamboat and Jay Youngblood© v The Koloffs for the NWA World Tag Team Titles

Larry Zybszko v Roddy Piper

and

Dusty Rhodes v The Hooded Man

I'll stick with those picks and hope i get a couple wrong

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everyone. I indeed still live. I am returning along with Outlaw to bring the AWA to glory. I think once we get this rolling again, it will work with how Outlaw is setting it up. As is there shouldn't be any big breaks waiting on me.

So long live Battlelines! I can't wait to get back to this.

• 4 weeks later...

As always comments, questions, and predictions are welcome!

And I think the time has come...........will be up as soon as I am finished with the writeups for the Forum Wars Mafia Game.

PS- All those that predicted already, your's are still good unless you want to change them.:cool:

Well I had good intentions. :o

Problems have arisen at work whereas, they seem to not go along with the idea that playing mafia and being on GDS during work hours is a good thing. So this has severly cut into my daily online time. As I have finished the aforementioned writeups for the Forum Wars game and have completed my task as Thanos leading the Titans in a rousing victory and the complete destruction of NYC. I will be getting back into this finally. Those that have patiently waited, God Bless You. Anyone that is new and wants to get on board, come on in. I am going to be rearranging the first few posts into sort of a table of contents. I hope that it turns out as I envision. I think think that it will make getting into the story not as a daunting task as it may seem at first glance. ;)

Fred and I have discussed things and aim to stay ahead of the diary to the point that in case something comes up in real life we will have ample material to tide us over until we can get back to normal.

I have vacation coming up in a few weeks so, things may be slow at first. But as it gets going I am hoping that it gets to be consistent. Something you can count on at regular intervals.

Again, thanks for your patience. See you soon.

Guest Bolton
It's OK outlaw, life comes before TEW. Can't wait for when it finally gets steam, you'll pull off some cracking shows and be in the NWA groove again outlaw.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived