Bowl Bound Developer Chat Results

Arlie Rahn was able to take some time to answer some questions for the currently under development, Bowl Bound College Football. Those who attended had a lot of great questions and we appreciate everyone that logged on to attend. [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/news.php?id=166[/url]

• 1 month later...
Recruiting & scouts I would imagine that recruiting is going to be similar to TPF but instead of college positional scouts, BB will have regional scouts. One thing I have found in the TPF draft is that everyone has basically the same information thus when drafting everyone has the same list of players in the same priority order. It is almost easy to know what teams selecting before you will take, except for those times when a team reaches due to specific need. My question is, will all teams have the same basic information about players? Is it possible for schools to have different information therefore different priority lists? And lastly, is it possible to have some scouting services superior to other services?

The scouting will be much more in-depth for BBCF. You will have the 8 positional scout setup, 5 regional scout allocations and a recruiting service. The positional-regional scout combo will impact the accuracy of your skill evaluations on the player. So, if you have the high scout funding for the West region and the middle funding level for Quarterbacks, you will get a more accurate view than an opponent who had the middle funding for both. This will force teams to have many different evaluations on players. The service (15 possible choices) will impact the personal preference and character trait portion of the scouting. So, with three differing variables on the scouting of each player, there will be a much larger range of variance for the choices of each team.

• 3 months later...

Archived