CSWF - The Legacy Begins (EWR Diary)

Damian

[CENTER][B][U]CSWF - The Legacy Begins[/U][/B][/CENTER] [B][I]1st April 2005:[/I][/B] Today CyberSpace Wrestling Federation known as the CSWF was brought out by by an English company know as FreeFlow Entertainment. Spokeman and Chairman Camron Law announced many big changes that would happen in the CSWF and how the CSWF will one day rival the likes of the WWE. Mr. Law then stated that he'd use his pull of power to attempt to land the company TV time and give the company that little extra above most others. Then was announced the CyberSpace Wrestling Federation would no longer be known as that and would become the ChampionShip Wrestling Federation, with it's first show being held 10th April - SuperSlam! [B][I]5th April 2005:[/I][/B] [B]General -[/B] The set up for CSWF SuperSlam was underway and promotion had also begun, along with attempts to land a TV deal. [B]Talent Talks - [/B]Many of the original CSWF workers have been released, minus the ones holding the titles. All the champions have refused to sign exclusive deals with the CSWF and have been told they'll only be working for the company for a short well unless the management changes their minds. However the CSWF has dived into the available talent to snap up some new workers, including ex-FWA and ex-OVW worker.. Burchill. Plus Dean and Dave Powers, The Zebra Kid, Paul Diamond, Chris Stylez, David Young, Mordecai, Lee Bartlett, Dirty Money, Dan Bartlett, Kevin Northcutt, James Tighe, Derek Wylde, Damian Bartlett, Big Dave and Bulk. All of these workers have inked written deals between 1-3 years.

[B][I]10th April 2005:[/I][/B] [B]Monthly Show / Medium Size / SuperSlam[/B] Play by Play - Larry Rivera Colour Commentary - R.C. [B]1. Burchill [vs] Lee Bartlett - Single Match[/B] The match started with a tie up but Burchill quickly whipped the small Lee Bartlett into the ropes, followed by a huge Powerslam. Burchill then laid into the little man with some clotheslines and some roaring at the crowd. Lee hit a low Dropkick to Burchill's knee's and ran into the rope and went for a Crossbody, but Burchill caught him and hit a Windmill Side Slam!.. OH ****!. Burchill covered him for the 1...2...3! [B](Overall - 35%)[/B] [I]Pretty good match but the crowd weren't into it as Lee Bartlett is completely unknown here, Burchill not being too over either didn't help, but the match itself was quite nice, Burchill looks quite an imtimidating force.[/I] [B]2. The Power Company [vs] The UK Pitbulls [vs] America's Most Wanted(C) - CSWF Tag Team Title Triangle Match[/B] AMW looked dominant in this running wild to begin with until James Storm was hit with a Sandwich avalanche by the two 400+ pounders UK Pitbulls. AMW began struggling until Dean and Dave Powers hit a Double DDT onto Bulk and covered for the 1... 2... count. A three way brawl erupted between the remaining men, until AMW and The Power Company teamed up to hit a 3 Man Powerbomb onto Bulk!.. HOLY ****! That damn near broke the ring, Dave Powers follows up by Powerslamming Chris Harris and covering.. 1...2...3! [B](Overall - 54%)[/B] [I]This was better than the last match, the fans were much more into this with the fan favorites from TNA, America's Most Wanted putting their CSWF Tag titles on the line, both opposing teams looked good too. UK Pitbulls were a bit sloppy and bland, but they look mean and both men over 400lbs, i could see them as future champs, but The Power Company were on form and delivered nicely to take the titles.[/I] [B]3. Non-Match[/B] Some music hits and the crowd give a pretty decent reaction as out walks Larry Zbyszko! He announces he's the man in power around here now that the new ownership has come through. He then announces that tonight in this very ring the current CSWF National Champion Sylk Wagner Brown will go one on one with former TNA worker David Young! The fans pop for this and it looks like it'll be a good match. [B](Overall - 70%)[/B] [I]Larry Zbyszko as the boss.. could work I guess, but the main thing here is hoping David Young actually pulls his weight and puts some effort into this match.[/I] [B]4. The Zebra Kid [vs] Dirty Money - Single Match[/B] This looked a promising match with ex-FWA All-England champion Zebra Kid clashing with Dirty Money, a young ****y highflyer. We saw some nice spots, a couple were blown but still the Moonsault Press by Zebra Kid onto Dirty Money was quite nicely done. Dirty Money went for a similar move to Shelton Benjamin's spin kick thing but Zebra Kid ducked it and hit an X-Factor, he then climbed the top rope and hit a beautiful high air moonsault and covered for the 1...2...3 [B](Overall - 52%)[/B] [I]Pretty damn good this one, some real nice aerial work along with a few decent technical exchanges, I enjoyed it.. just a shame the small crowd were pretty quite minus the big spots. Hopefully these guys will stick around and get a following from the CSWF fanbase.[/I] [B]5. 10 Man Battle Royal for CSWF Heavyweight Title #1 Contendership[/B] Another a pretty bland rumble like match, Paul Diamond eliminated Jonah Edelman in the final battle to become the number one contender. [B](Overall - 44%)[/B] [I]Well what do you say.. it's a small rumble without the big stars? A bland match, not much on offer and not any big stars in it. Paul Diamond played the DDP like Babyface - aka Old guy wanting sympathy. Jonah played the arrogant heel, shame the quality between these two was poor. I will note a few decent workers in this rumble though and an impressive looking seven foot guy who's name was Dan Bartlett.. shame his in-ring work sucked.[/I] [B]6. Mike Tobin (C) [vs] Chris Stylez [vs] Julio Dinero - Triple Threat Triple X Title Match[/B] The match kicked off with both men attacking the champion before seeing a nice exchange between Julio and Stylez, a beautiful lionsault like move, only off the top rope by Stylez damn near decapitated Julio. But Tobin dropped Stylez on his head with a Cradle Piledriver but only scored a 1...2... count, a three way brawl erupted until a Two Tier Superplex was hit on Julio! HOLY ****!!. Tobin stumbled to his feet and was hit with a Hangman's Neckbreaker by Stylez who covers! 1...2...3! [B](Overall - 56%)[/B] [I]A nice match here, all the guys looked good minus Mike Tobin who didn't impress me very much, he hit a few nice spots but nothing you wouldn't see in WWE (which is saying something). Julio was impressive, i enjoyed his work but Chris Stylez stole the match and the title. Hope to see more like this.[/I] [B]7. Sylk Wagner Brown (C) [vs] David Young - CSWF National Title Single Match[/B] The two kicked off after Wagner had finished showing off, April Hunter at ringside was cheering him as the fans booed him, but David Young got bored and just smacked him down, Young continued a bad ass beat down before hitting a huge Spinebuster for the 1...2...3 in about two minutes or less! April jumped onto the apron to confront David Young and he whipped her in and hit her with a Spinebuster too. He climbed the apron with his title in the air and shouted at to the fans. [B](Overall - 48%)[/B] [I]Yuck, this match was awful, credit to Young though he put a little effort in, but neither man could really do much due to the short time. Something makes me think Wagner was squashed due to asking for his release.[/I] [B]8. Non-Match[/B] Some famous much hits and out walks the reigning CSWF Heavyweight Champion... Lex Luger! The fans give a loud pop to this, Lex tells them he's THE MAN around here, he's the champion.. he may be getting old but he can still show any of these youngsters whats what around here. When suddenly some freaky music hit and the stage light with fire and out walked.. Mordecai!! The fans pop for this too, Mordecai tells him, times are changing and it's time for Luger to be punished for his many sins. [B](Overall - 69%)[/B] [I]Ummm well what do you say, Lex Luger as champion as a babyface.. makes you sick doesn't it. A bland promo which was brighten slightly by Mordecai's entrance and mic work. Lets hope these two never go one on one.. that would be.. HORRIBLE.[/I] [B]9. Lex Luger (C) [vs] Danny Dominion [vs] Abyss [vs] Mordecai - 4 Man Elimination CSWF Heavyweight Title Match[/B] The match kicked off with Mordecai going right at Luger while Abyss beat down Dominion. Luger and Dominion were sent over the top rope and Abyss and Mordecai turned around as the crowd popped for the staredown. Both men broke into a brawl with Abyss coming out on top, he whipped Mordecai into the ropes but Mordecai came back with a huge Clothesline which made Abyss flip!. Mordecai covers 1...2...3! (ABYSS IS ELIMINATED). Dominion and Luger were back in the ring and double teamed Mordecai until Dominion hit Luger with a Back Suplex, bad move as Mordecai boots him in the gut and hits Dominion with the Crucifix Bomb!.. He covers 1...2...3! (DANNY DOMINION IS ELIMINATED) Mordecai now began a beat down on Luger, he picked him up and hit him in the gut then ran against the ropes, but as Mordecai returns Lex picks him up in a Body Press position for a huge pop, he then slammed Mordecai down and covers 1...2...3! [B](Overall - 58%)[/B] [I]Oh dear.. Mordecai verses Luger WAS horrible, hopefully the CSWF bookers will learn from this. Dominion was pretty good, Abyss too.. shame both men were jobbed out to Mordecai, but Mordecai was at least looking pretty good today. Luger defends the Heavyweight title and makes the youngsters look like *****es at usual. Welcome to CSWF.. I guess?[/I] [B][I]SHOW OVERALL - 56%[/I] Review -[/B] Well not great, but it's the first show, they need to build off something and lets hope the next show is better, look out for my news segments on CSWF.com!

[B][I]1st May 2005: - CSWF.com[/I] (Monthly Report)[/B] We've got alot of interesting news for you this week people, the companies popularity is up slight and it's understood a slight bit of extra cash has been put into the productions values. The company is understood to have had a meeting after CSWF lost money last month and not having alot to start with, could mean bad things already. A small fraction was made off of merchandise but not much at all. A big announcement for CSWF is that the company is now going to run weekly shows called 'CSWF Breakout' which will remain in the Seattle area as they aim to get a fanbase going, aswell as 'Tempertures Rising' which is this months supercard on 27th May. [B](Talent Talk)[/B] Shortly after SuperSlam it's believed Lex Luger approached CSWF management and said he's not happy with the fact he's fueding with nobodies. An arguement broke out and Luger stormed off after being told this is not WCW and he will not be playing politics here. More news is that Chris Harris and James Storm aka America's Most Wanted have been pulled out of CSWF but TNA officials. TNA are said to be displeased in how their product was weakened by having their Tag Team champions losing the CSWF Tag titles to an inferior team. CSWF officials have critized TNA for their arrogance and happily released AMW. More in the way of talent cuts, it's believed Slyk Wagner Brown was told he was no longer needed in CSWF. Wagner had apprently slammed CSWF for taking the National title off him on a radio show and has been shown the door. April Hunter followed him, walking out of CSWF dispite CSWF officials saying they still wanted her. Lastly former XXX Champion Mike Tobin has been released, this was set before his match anyway. He told CSWF he was happy in another promotion and wanted to leave CSWF, so he gladly did the job to Chris Stylez and left the company on good terms. CSWF wish him the best with his career.

[B][I]6th May 2005:[/I] Weekly Show / Small / Breakout[/B] Play by Play - Larry Rivera Colour Commentary - R.C. [B]1. Non-Match[/B] Backstage we see the seven foot Dan Bartlett and his younger brother who's only 5'5 Lee Bartlett. The two are talking about making an impact in here, and with The Power Company as champs, it won't be so hard. Suddenly The Power Company attack them from behind with Steel Chair's and really stick the beating to both men, especially Dan's arm. [B](Overall - 44%)[/B] [I]At least we're starting to get a reason to the matches now, The Power Company are kept looking strong off their win last month, Dan is getting tv time, shame his mic work isn't too great though. And what a mismatched team, one brother like Rey Mysterio, the other like Big Show. Should be interesting I guess.[/I] [B]2. The Power Company(C) [vs] The Bartlett Brothers - CSWF Tag Team Title Tag Team Match[/B] Dean Powers isolated Lee Bartlett to begin with, laying in some stiff hits and a few Bodyslams, he then tagged Dave Powers and continued to beat down Lee. Lee managed to make a minor comeback with a Dropkick on both Powers and tagged in Dan Bartlett. Dan enters the ring and clears house with a rally of Clubbing Blows and Big Boots. After a while Dan tags Lee back in who sommersaults into the ring but is almost beheaded with a huge Clotheslined by Dave Powers, followed by a Powerbomb. Dave covers 1...2...3 [B](Overall - 49%)[/B] [I]Not really sure what to make, The Bartlett Brothers looked more like a filler team to job to the Champs and thats exactly what they did, took a beating and lost. But at least The Power Company looked good.[/I] [B]3. Non-Match[/B] Chris Stylez' music hits and he heads out with his CSWF XXX Title around his waist, he cuts an arrogant promo about how great he is and how only he could have won at SuperSlam and tonight he's issuing an open challenge for his title. [B](Overall - 49%)[/B] [I]Standard promo work, not too bad, nothing special, got to the point quickly and allows somebody to come out and get jobbed I suppose.[/I] [B]4. Chris Stylez(C) [vs] Derek Wylde - CSWF XXX Title Single Match[/B] The two went head to head with some decent technical work, until Stylez hit a Snap German Suplex and ****ily taunted the fans, the two continued their exchanges until Derek almost got the victory with a Superkick, but Stylez kicked out then rolled Derek up, pulling his tights 1...2...3! [B](Overall - 59%)[/B] [I]Nicely worked, this helps push Chris Stylez as the big headed heel who may be good but isn't the super talent he believes, aswell as making Derek look strong, helping boost the XXX Division. Not a bad match either.[/I] [B]5. Non-Match[/B] Mordecai hits the ring and tells us that he may have failed to punish Luger at SuperSlam, but he did punish somebody, a man who's darkness will be no more tonight, a man who's seen by many here as one of the biggest stars.. that man is Abyss and tonight, Abyss will fall right back to where his name claims. [B](Overall - 70%)[/B] [I]Some great mic work by Mordecai, CSWF officials obviously realised that the fans wanted this after the pop last month, so we've got it this week, a good way to promote Breakout's debut show.[/I] [B]6. Mordecai [vs] Abyss - Singles Match[/B] Not a technical match, just a good old fashion slugfest, the two exchanges punches and kicks and clotheslines etc.. until the power moves came into use. Abyss should have won after hitting his Black Hole Slam but Mordecai kicked out to everybodies surprise. Mordecai then seemed invincible beating Abyss down and hitting his Crucifix Bomb, then covering 1...2...3! [B](Overall - 51%)[/B] [I]Not really my bag, but it put Mordecai over and stuck two fingers up at TNA again. Abyss jobs to Mordecai and keeps him looking good after last months defeat.[/I] [B]7. Dirty Money [vs] The Zebra Kid - Single Match[/B] A rematch of last months clash, Zebra scored the win last week and thus was getting stiffed about by Dirty Money, in an attempt to get a win himself, but Zebra Kid hits a hard set of Chops. Zebra went for his big High Air Moonsault but missed as Dirty Money moved, Dirty then rolled him up and pulled his tights! 1...2...3! [B](Overall - 56%)[/B] [I]A pretty good match again, Zebra Kid almost winning a second straight match against Dirty Money but Dirty fought Dirty and got revenge.. this could be leading to a fued some might think.[/I] [B]8. David Young(C) [vs] James Tighe - CSWF National Title Single Match[/B] James Tighe was trying to put in some technical work but Young was having none of it and just beat ten living hells out of Tighe, after a huge Spinebuster, Young covered 1...2...3. [B](Overall - 50%)[/B] [I]David Young keeps his run going as the bad ass who hits the ring, obliterates his opponent and leaves. James looked pretty good but it just wasn't his day as David Young starts to pick up a little steam.[/I] [B]9. Paul Diamond [vs] Jonah Edelman [vs] Danny Dominion [vs] Kevin Northcutt - Four Corners Match[/B] Paul Diamond was whooping Danny and Northcutt's ass until Jonah started a beat down, a huge brawl come out and Northcutt hit Paul Diamond with his Northcutt Driver but Jonah broke the pinfall. Jonah then later rolled Diamond up and pulled the tights 1....2... but the referee spotted it and broke it up. Jonah was arguing with the referee, turned around and got hit with the Diamond Cutter! Diamond covers 1...2...3! [B](Overall - 53%)[/B] [I]Better than the match with Luger in, at in match quality, just not for crowd pops. I'm not really sure why this match happened, but Diamond hits his finisher and takes the win, which keeps him strong for his CSWF Heavyweight title shot at the next big show.[/I] [B][I]SHOW OVERALL - 54% Review -[/I][/B] I enjoyed it more than last week, but it appeared others didn't, but who cares. I thought the show started to take a good turn, not THAT good, but better than the last. Anyway keep up with CSWF.com!

• 2 weeks later...
[B][I]7th May 2005:[/I] (Talent Talk)[/B] Well TNA have struck again and Abyss has been asked to leave CSWF, so he's gone and CSWF is looking for new talent, we hope that one day Abyss can return. Talent In!.. CSWF have snapped up some new signings including Davey Andrews, Gary Anderson and Chance Prophet

[B][I]13th May 2005:[/I] Weekly Show / Small / Breakout[/B] Play by Play - Larry Rivera Colour Commentary - R.C. [B]1. Non-Match[/B] Dirty Money's music hits and he heads out to the ring with a young lady. He snatches a microphone and hands it to her. She starts to speak and introduces herself as Crystal Carmichael, she is Da Money's manager and you people will see his career pick up just like it did last week when he beat that English nobody, The Zebra Kid. Crystal says, she'll go on to be the most successful manager in the business and you need to realize this world is all about DA MONEY! [B](Overall - 48%)[/B] [I]Well it looks like CSWF are serious about pushing Dirty Money, he's got a good look, good in-ring skills and now a good manager, but to become a huge star, he needs to learn how to use the mic himself.[/I] [B]2. Non-Match[/B] Some new music hits and out walks a new guy who tells us his name is Davey Andrews, he's looking to make an impact tonight and lays an open challenge. Suddenly The UK Pitbulls music hits and they storm to the ring and began to lay a beat down on the new guy. But suddenly Damian Bartlett hits the ring with a Steel Chair and clears house. He helps Davey up and taunts the Pitbulls to get in the ring. [B](Overall - 33%)[/B] [I]Ah, now this COULD have been good, if any of these guys could act other than Damian. Davey was horrible on the mic and the Pitbulls are as graceful a sumo wrestler on the catwalk, but hey at least we'll get a match and a possible fued out of this.[/I] [B]3. Feature Presentation [vs] The UK Pitbulls - Tag Match[/B] Damian Bartlett and Davey Andrews are known as Feature Presentation and the match looks quite sloppy. Bulk is laying a beat down on Davey but is floored by a Dropkick, Davey tags in Damian who takes out both Big Dave and Bulk, Davey and Damian hit a Double Suplex on Big Dave and Davey locked on a leg submission and Big Dave tapped out!! [B](Overall - 48%)[/B] [I]Not a great match at all, seemed a bit rushed but both teams have similar styles to their partners which helped I guess. Not sure what to make about CSWF's scariest team losing to two cruiserweights though.[/I] [B]4. The Zebra Kid & Gary Anderson [vs] Dirty Money & Danny Dominion w/Crystal Carmichael - Tag Team Match[/B] Another step in the fued of Zebra Kid and Da Money, with Gary Anderson debuting tonight. The match was better than most tonight with a few decent pops for Zebra and Da Money. Gary worked quite well too. The match ended with Zebra Kid hitting a Shining Wizard on Da Money after Crystal messed up. Zebra covered for the 1...2...3 [B](Overall - 50%)[/B] [I]Not a bad match, nice to see Gary Anderson is still around, been a while since I saw him and last time was in 3PW. Dominion is going down in the world, two main events now to a tag team jobber?. But Da Money and Zebra Kid are starting to get over due to their good matches.[/I] [B]5. David Young(C) [vs] Jonah Edelman - CSWF National Title Single Match[/B] Jonah went in all ****y about how he was going to take the title tonight, but David Young hit the ring and whooped ass, leaving with another trademark 2 minute match ending with a huge Spinebuster and a 1...2...3! [B](Overall - 52%)[/B] [I]David is really getting a great push here in CSWF, he's not had his weakness of sloppy work exposed yet due to the short anhilation matches. He's looking good, hopefully he'll put out his full ability and give us some long ass brawls. He's starting to remind me of an Austin like character at the minute.[/I] [B]6. Non-Match[/B] Chris Stylez hits the ring again this week, complete with his CSWF XXX Title and is bragging about how he defended his title last week with ease and tonight he throws out another open challenge. Suddenly the lights go out the stage almost explodes.. out walks Burchill from the fire. Chris looks shook up and Burchill looks ready to go! [B](Overall - 37%)[/B] [I]Chris is doing nicely as the ****y heel, hopefully this will go somewhere as Burchill had a great entrance there. He has he ability to be huge is used right.[/I] [B]7. Chris Stylez(C) [vs] Burchill - CSWF XXX Title Match[/B] Stylez started the match with some of his big hits, but Burchill barely moved and then slammed Stylez damn near through the ring. The crowd popped quite alot of Burchill duing some of his power moves. Stylez was close to losing when he ducked a Clothesline which took out the referee. Stylez then cracked Burchill with his title and covered.. when the referee came down he counted 1....2... but Burchill powered out! Burchill went nuts destroying Stylez, the referee tried to break a choke, but Burchill hurled him across the ring. Burchill got DQ'd in his moment of madness and Stylez ran off with his title and the win. [B](Overall - 58%)[/B] [I]I liked this, this match had it all. Stylez played the over confident and then terrified champion well, his cheating antics really pissed off the fans and Burchill got some mad cheers for his incredible moves. Burchill hitting the referee in a moment of rage kinda sucked as an ending, but it does push the fact he's crazy and violent as hell. Should make for a good fued.[/I] [B]8. Mordecai & Chance Prophet [vs] Kevin Northcutt & Derek Wylde - Tag Team Match[/B] A pretty bland match, using the big man clash as it's main focus, as well getting Chance over as another freaky guy. Derek worked quite well again, nice to see him used again after last weeks good match. The match ended with Mordecai hitting his Crucifix Bomb on Derek and covering 1...2...3! [B](Overall - 54%)[/B] [I]Mordecai is on a monster push here in CSWF, his little freaky buddy Chance suited him as partner, although the match didn't seem to have any reason. But whatever, hopefully we'll see something happen with these guys. That Chance is a pretty good worker.. thought i'd add that in.[/I] [B]9. Paul Diamond [vs] Julio Dinero - Single Match[/B] A simple match, pretty bland but the fans were into it, we saw some standard highflying from Julio and brawling from Paul. It wasn't long before Paul hit the Diamond Cutter and covered for the 1...2...3 [B](Overall - 58%)[/B] [I]They're keeping Paul strong for his SuperCard CSWF Heavyweight title shot. Shame Julio had to job to him though, but I suppose Julio is one of the bigger names here so it was nice to see him Main Eventing still.[/I] [B]SHOW OVERALL - 49% Review -[/B] I'm not sure what to make of this show, it was very bland to be honest, not alot of matches and the one's we had didn't make sense in to why we were actually having them. A moment of mad booking I guess. But at least Dirty Money, David Young, Zebra Kid, Chris Stylez, Burchill and Paul Diamond's characters are growing and getting the fans behind them. But hopefully our next show will be better.

[B][I]14th May 2005:[/I] (General)[/B] The company is apparently not happy with the way the last show got rated by the internet community and will strive to push the next show back up. One thing noted from the last show was the lack of the Tag Team Champions and still no sign of the Heavyweight Champion even though the #1 contender is on the show whooping as weekly. [B](SuperCard News)[/B] CSWF have been promoting their SuperCard - Tempertures Rising quite well, with the promise of Paul Diamond verses Lex Luger for the Heavyweight title the only confirmed match but a big one, isn't such a bad thing. Hopefully this week we'll see more matches added as this is the last Breakout show until the SuperCard. [B](Talent Talk)[/B] CSWF have been trying to come to an agreement with CSWF Heavyweight Champion - Lex Luger after their bust up last month. So far no good, Lex is unhappy with his role and is demanding to much to be used weekly when he's not bringing anything back to the company, other than a few old school fans.

[B][I]20th May 2005:[/I] Weekly Show / Small / Breakout[/B] Play by Play - Larry Rivera Colour Commentary - R.C. [B]1. Non-Match[/B] Larry Zbyszko's music hits and he heads out to the ring and takes a microphone, he announces that he's impressed with David Young's impressive form as of late but Young hasn't faced anybody he see's as.. talented. So he announces tonight he has handpicked an opponent for Young.. this man is... Julio Dinero! Now it would be unfair to give him a title shot for nothing, so tonight if Dinero wins, he'll get a National Title shot at the SuperCard event.. Tempertures Rising! [B](Overall - 64%)[/B] [I]Nice to see the continued push of Young moving towards a storyline now, Zbyszko brings a familiar face to the company and is helping put others over, good segment.[/I] [B]2. Chance Prophet [vs] Derek Wylde [vs] Jonah Edelman [vs] James Tighe - Four Corners Match[/B] Chance is hot off his victory last week and goes to work looking good, but Jonah quickly takes over with a brutal DDT on Tighe which spikes him out cold. The referee loses control and the whole match goes crazy but Derek Wylde pulls off a shocker hitting a Suplex Release Bomb onto Chance and covers 1...2...3! [B](Overall - 52%)[/B] [I]Nice to see Derek didn't have to job again this week, although I'm surprised Jonah lost when he's been used a key guy in previous weeks. Either way, not a bad match.[/I] [B]3. The Zebra Kid [vs] Dirty Money w/Crystal Carmichael - Singles Match[/B] Another clash between these two and they get better and better, Zebra hit a beautiful Overhead suplex in this match but Dirty landed on his feet then countered with a Wheel Kick! A few more good spots, but then Zebra hit a German Suplex Bridge Pin 1....2... but Crystal Carmichael pulls Zebra's legs, breaking the pin. Zebra swings out for Crystal but she guillotines him on the top rope and Da Money rolls him up pulling the tights 1...2...3! Crystal begins to stomp on Zebra Kid with Dirty Money, when a young lady runs down?.. she floors Crystal but Dirty floors her, only to get ejected by Zebra Kid shortly afterwards... Da Money and Crystal head up the ramp trash talking Zebra Kid and his mystery woman. [B](Overall - 61%)[/B] [I]Dirty Money gets another victory here and this fued is getting nice now, the outside interfearance was a nice tough, brings Crystal into the mix and shows she is doing her job and not just standing around with her big bust looking pretty. Looks like they're going to give Zebra Kid a manager or lead this to a match.[/I] [B]4. Feature Presentation [vs] The Power Company - CSWF Tag Team Title Match[/B] Feature Presentation are attempting to take off with Damian controlling Dave Powers in the early part of the match but after a tag was made, Davey fell to a beating from both Power Company workers due to them cheating, Damian then burst back in and did the usual Face Ass Whooping after a tag, but eventually Davey was hit with a Double Powerbomb which they're calling The Power Cut, Dave then covers Davey for the 1...2...3! [B](Overall - 54%)[/B] [I]Nothing special, the tag titles were at least defended this week, wouldn't say Feature Presentation earned this though.[/I] [B]5. Non-Match[/B] Chris Stylez's music hit and he walked to the ring with his CSWF XXX Title, he bragged about his victory last week and that he'll go down as CSWF's greatest XXX Champion ever. He's the first and will be the last. Burchill was overrated and HE is THE MAN. [B](Overall - 60%)[/B] [I]Nice to see they're giving him some mic time and building up a fued.[/I] [B]6. Burchill [vs] Chris Stylez(XXX) - Non Title Single Match[/B] Burchill was back tonight and looking for revenge, Stylez used some dirty tactics to gain the advantage a few times but it was inevitable that Burchill destroyed the Champion and won the match. Burchill covered for the 1...2...3 and turned his head to the XXX Title. [B](Overall - 60%)[/B] [I]A decent match which put Burchill over as a monster who's not the be messed with, this fued is starting to look good.[/I] [B]7. Julio Dinero [vs] David Young(NA) - Non Title Single Match[/B] A short match with Young whooping some huge amounts of ass as usual, he went for his Spinebuster but Julio turned it into an Inside Cradle then grabbed the ropes for the 1...2...3! Young looked furious as Julio took off up the ramp taunting he was the next champ. [B](Overall - 63%)[/B] [I]This lines up a title shot for Dinero at the SuperCard next week I guess, should be good too. Julio gets a push and Young gets to be mad.[/I] [B]8. Non-Match[/B] The cameras cut backstage where Mordecai is stood, he talks trash about Paul Diamond and claims that tonight, he'll stop Diamond's run and prove that it is he, who should get the Heavyweight title shot. [B](Overall - 63%)[/B] [I]Mordecai's push continues, this match really could go either way, both men are on monster pushes and both men seem to be getting over. Good booking.[/I] [B]9. Paul Diamond [vs] Mordecai - Single Match[/B] Pretty much a street fight between these two, they just brawled and beat each others brains out, Mordecai hit a Chokeslam but Diamond kicked out and hit his Diamond Cutter, but Mordecai kicked out! Both men continued their hard brawling, Chance Prophet ran down and missed a chair shot, which led to Paul hitting a Diamond Cutter onto the chair and covering 1...2...3! After the match during Paul's celebration, Lex Luger's music hit and he walked out onto the ramp with his CSWF Heavyweight Title around his waist, he claps sarcastically as the show ends. [B](Overall - 57%)[/B] [I]Paul is undefeated still and Lex appears to show what this is all for, hopefully we'll get a semi-decent match out of Lex at the SuperCard and get rid of him.. £150,000 plus for him to clap.. wow, almost rivals most of the WWE Diva's who get about that much to act with the talent of a rock and do... well nothing else.[/I] [B]SHOW OVERALL - 58% Review -[/B] Overall, probably the best show yet.. fueds are taking off, some guys are getting over and the booking seemed to make sense tonight, minus a few spots. But yeah the show was good, even had Lex clapping... oh that man's talent is endless.

[B][I]26th May 2005:[/I] (Talent Talk)[/B] CSWF have come to an agreement with Lex Luger, he appeared at the last show and has confirmed he'll work Tempertures Rising. Also CSWF has confirmed they're talking with some new names, despite the company lost money last month and looks to lose it again this month.

[B][I]27th May 2005:[/I] SuperCard / Small / Tempertures Rising[/B] Play by Play - Larry Rivera Colour Commentary - R.C. [B]1. Non-Match[/B] Mordecai's music hits and he storms out looking furious, he says he's not angry that he was screwed last week at Breakout, but he believes he should be booked tonight, so he's sending an open challenge to anybody who wants to fight him tonight. [B](Overall - 69%)[/B] [I]This guy is good on the mic, he's better in the ring than alot of the big men WWE push, why'd they drop him to OVW and release him?, but then hey.. why do they push Heidenreich?[/I] [B]2. Non-Match[/B] Lex Luger's music hits and he walks out with his CSWF Heavyweight Championship tight around his waist, he hits the ring and tells people that tonight he's going to defend the title and these people will simply have to deal with having him on top for a loooong time to come. Paul Diamond hits the ring and says he's sorry but thats just not going to happen and tonight the CSWF Revolution REALLY begins when a new Hevayweight champion is crowned. Lex laughs and says 'may the best man win' he offers his hand to shake, but pulls away and flattens Diamond with the title, busting him open! [B](Overall - 73%)[/B] [I]A heel turn this late?, whatever as long as Lex gets fired, once he's jobbed like a *****, haha[/I] [B]3. Mordecai [vs] ??? - Singles Match[/B] Mordecai waited in the ring for his opponent when Kevin Northcutt's music hits and he storms to the ring. They brawled about for a fair bit and mixed in some power moves, but the match ended quickly when Chance Prophet appears to help Mordecai again, with some sneaky cheating and a Crucifix.. 1...2...3 and Mordecai takes the win. [B](Overall - 64%)[/B] [I]Better than I thought it would be, i guess Chance has become Mordecai's little helper?[/I] [B]4. The Zebra Kid & Shahin [vs] Dirty Money & Crystal Carmichael - Tag Team Match[/B] The mystery woman from last week is announced as Shahin and this match kicks off with the guys, some decent counter wrestling and some good spots got this match off to a great start, but it went straight downhill when the women went at it because neither could really wrestle. The match ended with Zebra Kid pinning Da Money after Shahin low blowed him. 1...2...3 and Zebra and Shahin win! [B](Overall - 54%)[/B] [I]Ouch, horrible match.. why not let Zebra and Dirty work the match with the women at ringside? oh well hopefully they'll learn from this mistake.. unlike the WWE who'd book it again the following week. I see these women never working in the ring again and just ending up as managers.. you know, like Miss Jackie after her "incredible" debut[/I] [B]5. Burchill [vs] Chris Stylez(C) [vs] Derek Wylde - CSWF XXX Title Triple Threat[/B] All the guys really attempted to put on a great match but something was lacking, they didn't connect very well and some big spots were blown, Burchill ran riot again but Stylez cheated to put Burchill down and then finished off Derek Wylde with a Hangman's Neckbreaker then covers 1...2...3! [B](Overall - 57%)[/B] [I]Not as good as Burchill vs. Stylez matches but not too bad, nice to see Wylde booked again. Would have more sense for the single match though.[/I] [B]6. Non-Match[/B] Backstage we see Feature Presentation members Damian Bartlett and Davey Andrews on the mic, they talked trash about The Power Company and The UK Pitbulls. They claimed they were taking the CSWF Tag Team titles tonight and things would start to get good aswell as look good around here. [B](Overall - 56%)[/B] [I]Not sure what to make of this, pretty bland promo and Davey kinda sucks on the mic, i'd let DB do the mic work personally whilst Davey stands there and nods.. they did in the early 90's tag team promos.[/I] [B]7. The UK Pitbulls [vs] Feature Presentation [vs] The Power Company(C) - CSWF Tag Team Title 3 Way Tag Match.[/B] The match kicked off well with the only faces Feature Presentation whooping the snot out of the Tag Team champions, but The UK Pitbulls slowed it with a huge Sandwich Avalanche which crushed Davey and Dean Powers. Dave Powers and Damian had to team to fight off the UK Pitbulls. When the others came around the brawl continued, Damian came off the top with a Sommersault Legdrop onto Dean Powers and covers 1...2... NO!, Bulk just splashed onto both men. Dave then Low Blowed and hit a Reverse DDT on Davey Andrews and covers 1...2...3! [B](Overall - 49%)[/B] [I]Quite a poor match, The UK Pitbulls were just too slow and made the match look very set up. Not surprised to see The Power Company retain. It makes sense to establish a decent tag team before passing the belts around to the next hot thing.[/I] [B]8. David Young(C) [vs] Julio Dinero - CSWF National Title Match[/B] After Julio's cheap win last week, he earned this shot tonight. The two went at it with Julio running away and cheating alot, he came close with a Piledriver 1....2... but Young escaped. The two then started the bigger moves, Julio went for a Crossbody from the top but Young counters it into a hellacious Spinebuster!! Young covers 1....2....3! [B](Overall - 63%)[/B] [I]Damn, Young is looking good here, scoring some big wins, hitting some big moves and looking real bad ass. The fans are starting to get behind him and the whole deal with him is starting to look legitimate.[/I] [B]9. Paul Diamond [vs] Lex Luger(C) - CSWF Heavyweight Title Match[/B] The fans were into this one, a pretty basic slugfest and Luger hit a nice Clothesline which damn near took Diamond's head off. Luger then took control of the match beating Diamond down but slipped up with his went for a Charging Clothesline in the corner and Diamond moved and followed up with a Side Belly to Belly Suplex. Diamond started the comeback beat down, he booted Luger in the gut and ran into the ropes but Luger stood up and lifted Diamond into a Body Press! He lifts him a few times and slams him down. Luger then covers 1....2.... BUT NO!, Diamond kicks out and Luger can't believe it.. another comeback comes about and Luger misses another clothesline, he turns around and is hit with the Diamond Cutter!!! Paul Diamond covers 1....2....3!!!! Diamond climbs the turnbuckles with the CSWF Heavyweight Championship in the air and the fans chant 'Dia-mond' [B](Overall - 62%)[/B] [I]Paul is put over which is what should have happened, he's younger, more able to work, cheaper and just as good on the mic. Good to see Luger passed the torch without an interfearance or some stupid finish. Pretty good match by Luger's standards.[/I] [B]SHOW OVERALL - 58% Review -[/B] A nice show, i enjoyed it.. a few bad matches but it's typical at a SuperCard to have a match for no reason that sucks and ruins it... you know like anything with a WWE Diva in at the WWE PPV's or Jeff Jarrett in a TNA PPV. But this one was enjoyable.. shows CSWF is beginning to grow.

[B]JUNE 2005 Company Statistics: Size: Regional PI: 43% Money: -$8,560 (CSWF Title Holders) Heavyweight - Paul Diamond National - David Young Triple X - Chris Stylez Tag Team - The Power Company[/B] [B][I]1st June 2005: - CSWF.com[/I] (Monthly Report)[/B] The companies popularity dropped from 47% to 43% this month despite the final two shows being good, we lost money and have fallen into debt, if our next show doesn't make enough, we'll be out of business. [B](TV News)[/B] An awesome break through has happened this month, due to us putting on weekly shows in the same town and gaining a little fanbase, on top of our excellent SuperCard, a TV Network has shown interest in us thanks to our fan's pleas and we've landed a TV Spot on the Urban America channel! so Breakout has now become a Wednesday Prime Time TV Show. Look for some improvements this month and watch us on TV, help keep CSWF alive! [B](Talent Talk)[/B] CSWF has confirmed a mutal release agreed between themselves and former CSWF Heavyweight Champion.. Lex Luger. Lex wants to try one last shot at the big time and has asked to leave. We've agreed on this and wish him luck in the future.

Archived