Read if you want to...

I have recently discoverd how the characters on the game resemble real life owners, please read on to find out what i mean :) The Stone's or DeColts-----The Hart Family The Eisens------The McMahons Tommy Cornell-------Eric Bischoff JK Stalling(the one who started HGC)-----------Ted Turner SWF------WWE TCW------wCw CGC or NOTBPW-------CSW D.A.V.E-------ECW Sam Strong--------------Hulk Hogan Rip Chord--------------Scott Hall One of the elder males of Stone's or DeColts-----Bret Hart Runaway Train-------Brock Lesnar Enygma---------Rey Mysterio Thats all i can think of for now. :)

Cornell=Bisch? No...sorry, Bisch would never get that talented. Stones are more like Harts, due to the fact that Edd Stone is like, a 20 year old trouble maker. Remember, Adam said there are no direct references...some wrestlers are kinda mixed between a couple real life guys, but they for the most part are all made up.

Jack Geidroyc(sp?) and Joey Poison kinda remind me of CM Punk. Enygma wouldn't be Rey Misterio because he isn't talented and I belief he's a heavyweight. More like Kane I would say. I would say Rip Chord seems more like a combination of Randy Savage because of his relationship with Sam Strong and Jake Roberts because of his drug problem Kikkawa reminds me of Toshiaki Kawada. Hooded Kudo seems like a combo of Great Muta and Jushin Liger Golden Scorpion has a Super Dragon vibe to him as far as bad ass ring attire goes Optimus kinda reminds me of Liger a bit The Elementals are simliar to the Tiger Masks Bruce the Giant is kinda obvious Jack Bruce seems similar to Jericho Enforcer Roberts seems similar to Benoit Chris Caufield is similar to Tommy Dreamer Angry Gilmore kinda resembles Christopher Daniels but I'm not familar with his move set The Vessey's are similar to the Steiner Brothers There seems like there are many more but once again Adam mostly made up all these guys. I've always been amazed at the detail Adam has gone into creating the Cornellverse. I would love for there to eventually be a Cornellverse Almanac simlar to the PWI Almanac.

Yeah the Lords of Pain seem like a combination of the Road Warriors and the Powers of Pain I also always thought Teddy Powell and Sammy Bach looked like Steve Corino and Jimmy Jacobs were teaming together.

Sean McFly-British Bulldog hmm possibly I said Tommy Cornell as Bischoff cause he's the owner of TCW (wCw) but its true Cornell doesn't match anyone. and i'd say Jeremy Stone--Bret Hart and Dan Stone Jr or Edd Stone-Owen Hart Skull DeBones--Undertaker and i'd say Angry Gilmore more Chris Benoit Runaway Train either Big Show or Kane

Well, considering all the pictures for the workers came after the game was made originally, its difficult to use them as a basis for workers. But here's some of my thoughts on some similarities..... Stone Family = The Harts Dan Stone = Stu Dan Jr. = Bret Duane = Owen Edd = Teddy DeColt don't really have a real life equivalent Eisens = McMahons Richard = Vince Eric = Shane Bart Biggz = Matt Hardy Brett Biggz = Jeff Hardy Christian Faith = Sting, but a bit bigger Enforcer Roberts = Chris Benoit Enygma = Rey Mysterio Jr, ish.... Groucho and Elmo = Edge and Christian, not sure which would be which Jay and Raul Darkness = Bubba and D-Von Dudley respecively Joe Sexy = Rick Rude from back in the day Remo Richardson = Brock Lesnar Runaway Train = I dunno, but I thought I'd add him anyways Sam Keith = William Regal, I don't know why Skull DeBones = Undertaker Warlord Agony and Warlord Pain = Legion of Dooooom BLZ Bubb = Rhyno Bryan Vessey = Scott Steiner, back in the day Larry Vessey = Rick Steiner Demon Anger and Demon Spite = Demolition, don't look at the pictures, just the profiles Donny J. and Jimmy P. = a WCW team I can't think of just now Genghis Rahn = Sandman, he reminds me of him at least Grunt and Stink = The Nasty Boys Harry Allen and Steve Gumble = I want to say Chuck Palumbo and Sean O'Haire..... but prob not J.K. Stallings = Ted Turner, good call up there Jack Bruce = Chris Jericho, totally in agreement on that Liberty = Again, I want to say Sting.... cos I'm at a loss otherwise Narato and Ota = Yung Dragons Pablo Rodriguez = Eddie Guerrero Peter Valentine = Brutus Beefcake Ricky Dale = DDP...... Disco Inferno..... Rip Chord = Jake Roberts... I mean, come on..... Robert Oxford = I can't think of the name now.... maybe by time I finish this list Sam Strong = Hulk Hogan Tommy Cornell = God Troy Tornado = Booker T? A strange choice I know, but think back to before he was WCW champ..... Chris Caulfield = Tommy Dreamer Bryan Holmes = RVD Eric Tyler = Jerry Lynn Johnny Martin = ..... can't think of the name..... Kunomasu = Tajiri Nemesis = Shane Douglas..... Phil Vibert = Paul Heyman Shawn Gonzalez = me showing how bad my ECW knowledge is T-Rex = Rhyno..... again..... maybe....... Bruce the Giant = Andre, as if I needed to offend your intelligence by saying that Sean McFly = God V2.0 Rich Money = Ted DiBiase from back in the day Dread = Vader Buddy Garner = Ken Shamrock...... or Kurt at a push Whistler = Jim Duggan Jim Force = Ultimate Warrior Sheik Mustafa = Hmm.... let me think..... Iron Sheik? Corporal Doom = ...... ooh, a tough one..... Sgt Slaughter? The Awesome Kiyaru = Jushin Liger..... maybe My knowledge of Japanese wrestling and current indy stuff isn't particularly good, so I won't look around too much. But I do tend to think of Joey Minnesota as a Samoa Joe type guy and Frankie Perez as a bit Low Ki like. And Angry Gilmore is a bit Christopher Daniels like. Not just the picture either, just generally. But thats just my brain being silly. Probably. Derek B - I was bored......

Christian Faith, even though he appeared as a rookie in EW 9000, (Along with Cornell) is a lot like Shawn Michaels. Remo is a lot like Brock Lesnar Runaway Train because of his size and other factors reminds me of Vader in 1994 or so. I think Skull Debones is probably much like the Undertaker, Caulfield is definitely Dreamer as listed above. BLZ Bulb= Goldberg

I agree that Christian Faith does look similar but a more rugged version of The Heartbreak Kid. Runaway Train as Vader from '94, hmm.....the menacing yes but i'm not 100% on the rest. 184 views on my topic woooooooo! Lets here more of your suggestions but also i think Mammoth resembles Big Show and if you read mammoth's profile you will know why. :D

Bruce the Giant = Andre the Giant Sam Strong = Hulk Hogan Everyone else is just Adam going hmm, what's a name for a guy with a good superstar look who sucks in ring? I know Skull de Bones. I'll combine the words Troy and Tornado together, ohhh that makes Troy Tornado that's a good name. I need a few tag teams with similar names Demon Anger, Demon Spite those are similar. maybe he could've said hmm, I need a small high flyer guy like Rey Mysterio who also has good technical skills, I know I'll name him Acid. However, they're not really based on them per se.

Yeah, they're not actually based off real people, they just look like they are. But its still fun trying to find people we can imagine as being the equivalents........ But remember, THE PICTURES CAME AFTER THE GAME WAS OUT!! THE CHARACTERS AREN'T BASED ON PICTURES!! GRRRRR!! Just wanted to say that. And the reason for Joey Minnesota as Samoa Joe.... a big(ish) guy with good all round skills thats getting known and works for a small promotion....... there's at least a really, really tenuous link between them...... work with me here! Derek B - duh, DeColts=Rougeaus...... silly me

Guest Weden
[QUOTE=Mr T Jobs To Me]Who thinks there's a shot at everyone in the game having pictures in the next release?[/QUOTE] Bugger all - KK isn't THAT energetic...

Archived