I got my first TV-show when I reached Cult size in US. I'm not sure, but maybe I did gain PPV-deal when I was Regional. Yeah, I think so. But, PPV and TV contracts are not determined by your promotion size, it's by the overall popularity of your promotion, i.e (I'm not sure, I really don't remember the right grades but) when I reached D+/D/D- overall US, I got my first PPV deal. And when I reached Cult (was it C- overall?), then I got my first TV-show. As I said, I'm not quite sure, maybe someone else knows the "right" grades :) But I do know that it's the overall popularity in the country you are in, combined with the style of your promotion suiting the TV-stations style (you can't have your underground promotion getting a TV-show in Mainstream station)

[QUOTE=FINisher;191449] But I do know that it's the overall popularity in the country you are in, combined with the style of your promotion suiting the TV-stations style ... [/QUOTE] With TV stations it also depends on where they broadcast within a country. A station that only broadcasts to certain areas will look at your popularity within those areas and not the country as a whole. You can pick up small tv deals when you are at Regional size. This will usually be dependant on finding a small sized station and hopefully just a regional scope, as it is difficult to be popular enough across all of the USA at Regional sized fed.

Archived