How does the rating-system work?

Hi, could somebody explain me please how the rating-system works? Do I have to use many different moves, or does the match should have many "last-second kick-out" in it or something else? I had many matches which were very exciting to me but they all only got a "C+" or worse. Thanks in advance!

To get higher grades like B-,etc you need to hit the high moves with the big wow factor and a few high flying moves wont go amiss, also the last second kickout automatically works if they try and pin you after hitting like a ddt for example but if they hit you with a finisher then you can if you have enough fighting spirit attempt to kick out of the pinfall, but on that one it is 50/50.

From what I understand (from previous threads, though I couldn't say which ones) the following factors can increase match ratings: [B]Moves with a high Wow factor[/B] [B]Table breaks[/B] [B]Blood[/B] [B]Evenly contested matches[/B](I think) [B]Match Length[/B](though I'm not 100% sure on that one :confused: either) Anyway, work on including those things and you should see your ratings increase. :D

That list is pretty accurate. You do need moves with high Wow factor and I believe Ouch factor also contributes. Blood, table breaks, and moves on chairs help also. Match length isn't so important I think, it's just the only way to wrack up enough points to get a good rating basically requires a somewhat lengthy match. But also, counter-moves I think add significantly to match ratings, instead of just doing avoid or block.

Archived