Ability to change gameplan at half

This may be available in BB but, if not, seems like it would add more realism: In TPF...you set your % for what types of plays you want to run before a game. You set up your gameplan to run 60% of the time. At half, maybe you have 20 rushes for 45 yards. I think it would be more realistic to let the coach revisit his gameplan at the half. He might want to run less and pass more. Or maybe run inside less and outside more. Obviously, if you are coaching the game and calling your own plays, you can do this on your own. This is for setting things up and watching the game unfold. This wouldn't necessarily be "score related" either. The scenario I mentioned above could result in a 7-7 halftime score. In TPF, the playcalling will adjust somewhat if you are getting blown out (or vice versa) but I'm talking about more of a coaches decision rather than a forced change due to the score.

The Football Pro 98 idea is a step in that direction but, in order to be effective, you need to be able to make the adjustment at the half based on what transpired in the first two quarters. It's been so long since I played FB Pro I can't remember how it worked. It wouldn't do much good to pick a first half/second half plan before the game starts.

[QUOTE=markprior22]The Football Pro 98 idea is a step in that direction but, in order to be effective, you need to be able to make the adjustment at the half based on what transpired in the first two quarters. It's been so long since I played FB Pro I can't remember how it worked. It wouldn't do much good to pick a first half/second half plan before the game starts.[/QUOTE] true but if some owners like to sim solo or online league, i think picking first half and 2nd half gameplan is a great idea.

Archived