Ohio Valley Wrestling: Davis Does Deal With Devil

OVW Website - Excess Preview: Tuesday - April 17th - 2007 [INDENT][INDENT][center][quote][img]http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/1101/ovwbanner2ni9.jpg[/img] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [FONT="Smashed SF"][SIZE="5"]HOME <> NEWS <> [COLOR="#806517"][B]OVW EXCESS[/B][/COLOR] <> SUPERSTARS[/SIZE][/FONT] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [SIZE="1"]Welcome to the website of WWE's Development Promotion: Ohio Valley Wrestling -------------------------------- Tuesday - April 17th - 2007[/SIZE] [b][SIZE="5"][FONT="Smashed SF"]OVW EXCESS[/FONT][/SIZE][/b] [IMG]http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/5360/ovwexcesslogouf7.jpg[/IMG] [b][SIZE="5"][FONT="Smashed SF"]PREVIEW[/FONT][/SIZE][/b] [SIZE="1"]Wednesday - April 18th - 2007 - 9pm[/SIZE] [b][SIZE="4"][FONT="Smashed SF"]CHAMPIONS CHALLENGE NIGHT[/FONT][/SIZE][/b] [INDENT][LEFT][INDENT][i]The [U]OVW Excess[/U] web show debut is only 1 day away now and what an action packed night it looks set to be with all of OVW's champions being challenged. New [U]OVW Troubleshooter[/U] [U]Johnny Ace[/U] wants the Excess show debut to be the biggest possible and thought that a champions challenge night was in order to kick the show off with a bang. This historic night will be main evented in what can only be looked upon as a potential classic pitting current [U]OVW Heavyweight Title[/U] holder [U]Paul Burchall[/U] against two former OVW superstars and former OVW Heavyweight champions. [U]Nick Dinsmore[/U] (8 reigns) & [U]Rob Conway[/U] (4 reigns) were part of the intial OVW revolution and we can now also confirm that they will not only be back for this classic challenge but for the forseeable future aswell. English man Paul Burchall has been "The Most Dangerous Man in OVW" of recent months but this will clearly be his hardest task yet as he takes on the two former RAW superstars in a much awaited Triple Threat match. Amongst the title matches, debuts and returns to OVW, according to himself, "The Masterpiece" [U]Chris Masters[/U] return is the biggest moment of them all. Masters has not waited to be booked, no, he has scheduled himself into the debut show with his classic [U]Masterlock Challenge[/U]. So far "The Masterpiece" Chris Masters claims that nobody has broken the Masterlock Challenge despite a few occasions which can be called questionable at the very least. Nevertheless tomorrow night will see the return of Chris Masters to OVW and he has issued this challenge for any wrestler in the OVW lockeroom, just who will step up and will they do the nearly impossible by breaking the hold for the first *cough* time. Also on the line will be the [U]OVW Television Title[/U], as we welcome back former OVW Heavyweight Champion [U]Brent Albright[/U] as he goes one on one with the current title holder [U]Boris Alexiev[/U]. Brent Albright was the first ever holder of the OVW Television Title, but Russian shoot fighter Alexiev has an impressive record here in OVW so we are expecting a classic encounter of different styles, either way it should be a great match up to open the Excess debut show. The [U]OVW Southern Tag Team Titles[/U] will be on the line as well this week as we are treated to the debut of [U]Torque[/U], apparentely they are a duo that enjoy fast bikes and have promised a speedy rise to the top of the tree. OVW Troubleshooter Johnny Ace seems to agree with them as he has booked them on the Excess debut show and in a match for tag team gold to boot. The champions, [U]The High Flyers[/U]; [U]Cody Runnels[/U] & [U]Shawn Spears[/U] are on their second title reign and aren't looking to go after a third, so the question is will [U]Andy Clutch[/U] & [U]Chase Axle[/U] live up to their own hype or will the current champs sending them spinning out of the title scene. In the other match of the night, Johnny Ace has made it a clean sweep as we can confirm that the [U]OVW Women's Title[/U] will not be forgotten on the Excess debut show as [U]Katie Lea[/U] will be defending her crown against [U]Beth Pheonix[/U] in what we are sure will be a great match. All this and i'm sure a fair bit more, so tune into [U]ovwrestling.com[/U] at 9pm tomorrow night to join us for the Excess web show debut!! [/i][/INDENT][/LEFT][/INDENT] [INDENT][INDENT][QUOTE][b][SIZE="4"][FONT="Smashed SF"]CONFIRMED ACTION[/FONT][/SIZE][/b] [SIZE="1"][B]Main Event[/B] [B]OVW Heavyweight Title[/B] Paul Burchall © vs Nick Dinsmore vs Rob Conway Chris Masters Masterlock Challenge! [B]OVW Television Title[/B] Boris Alexiev © vs Brent Albright [B]OVW Southern Tag Team Titles[/B] The High Flyers © vs Torque [B]OVW Women's Title[/B] Katie Lea © vs Beth Pheonix [/SIZE] [/QUOTE][/INDENT][/INDENT] [IMG]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/3374/ovwlinkio9.jpg[/IMG] [size=1][i]© 2007 World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved.[/i][/size] [/quote][/center][/INDENT][/INDENT] OOC: [I]Okay, the Excess show preview is up and ready for predictions, I decided to go with a champions challenge night for the debut show, get all titles on the line and stuff, just to spice it up. So anyway predictions, feedback or questions on Excess show preview or anything else diary related are always more than welcome, infact encouraged I'd say. ;) [/I]

Looks to me like OVW has a strong lineup to debut with. Looking forward to the results and any surprise appearances. Keep up the good work! [B]Predictions:[/B] [B]Paul Burchall[/B] defending against Dinsmore & Conway [B]Boris Alexiev[/B] to defend against Brent Albright [B]Torque [/B]over High Flyers in their debut [B]Katie Lea[/B] defends against Beth Phoenix And I lean towards [B]Mason Rage[/B] NOT being able to break the Masterlock !

Predictions Main Event OVW Heavyweight Title Paul Burchall © vs[B] Nick Dinsmore [/B]vs Rob Conway-have the first show have a new era in OVW with Dinsmore winning the title, I think this would be cool. Chris Masters Masterlock Challenge!- I think the Masterlock will be broken OVW Television Title Boris Alexiev © vs [B]Brent Albright[/B]- I don't like Boris so give Albright the win. OVW Southern Tag Team Titles [B]The High Flyers ©[/B] vs Torque- Have Torque get built up a little more before giving them the titles. OVW Women's Title [B]Katie Lea ©[/B] vs Beth Pheonix- Never seen Katie before or heard of her for that matter, but I think she'll retain. Should be a good show man, keep it up!

Just thought I'd say, that throughout my thread i've been using a font called “Smashed SF” which I installed a little while back and my posts are formatted to fit that size/style of font, so ideally if you want to see what i'm seeing on my posts then please install the font onto your computer. Its just I used a different computer earlier today, the font i'm using wasn't on there and without it the text was too big in places making my posts look strange and not as good with it. :( So if you want to install the font, which is a cool looking smashed effect font then download the zip file attached and extract to font bit. Anyway just thought I'd say as my posts were looking weird without that font, I could just change font to one most peeps have but I really like the stylee of it, its cool. Enough waffle from me, my show might be up tomorrow or next day, so predictions are still welcome. :)

• 2 weeks later...
... I'm afraid not, our computer had a mid life crisis and as a result we had to reformat everything, meaning all is gone, not forgotten, but certainly gone. :( So unfortunately the show, which was nearly good to go, is deaded along with everything else on me comp. Anyway for the time being I's be not doing a diary until things get sorted properly with comp as it still is suffering somewhat, post bad stuff stress disorder etc.... hopefully I'll get back into either this or something else once comp is sorted and I manage to collect all me pics up again and styff, tis annoyingly annoying though. :mad:

Archived