Not sure if this has been done before, But still.. One of my favourite ones is the Keiji Mutoh one I'm doing, The Great Muta is awesome.. Honestly. I especially like this one match I had where I was going to get hit by A Samoan drop and I reversed it with THE MIST~! Then A Cradle Piledriver for the win.. Muta out of no where~! Me and Ultimo Dragon(I'm The Great Muta in Japan, Keiji Mutoh in PPW) are Masked Impact and could be the Best Team ever in UPW! I like my Stan Hansen one, After feuding with my Best Friend(Bruiser Brody) in AJPW he went over to CMLL on A written contract(Stupid move!). But in the end I turned out to be the NWA International Champion.. I've already beaten Giant Baba twice with the LAAAAAARIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAATOOOOOOOOOOO! My Shane Douglas is personally one of my favourites, I've got him all the way to WWF, He was renamed to "The Franchise" right when he got there.. But still! It's A great game I have there. I like my Christina Sanders one.. (I added A SWF Womens title, and made the World title able to be won by A women.) But It was just for A little originality, The average Male game sometimes get's A little to easy, So to see A small women beat up Large Heavyweights(Like Mammoth) is awesome. I just started A Canadian Gangsta' on the original Data.. Let's see where I go with this one!

My favorite games, so far, has been as Nick Bockwinkel, Bob Backlund, and Adrian Street in the DOTT scenario. The Bockwinkel one may be the most fun, as I ended up dropping the AWA World Title to Dick the Bruiser in a super match (after running Hulk Hogan out of the territory, I'm proud to say - heh), then went off into Mid-Atlantic and took the NWA World Title from Harley Race in an epic 59 minute match. I've now turned the tables on Ric Flair to finally prove who was the best World's Champ. Three out of the four title defenses I've had with him resulted in my intentionally getting myself DQ'ed to save the title. :) The Adrian Street game is also pretty cool, in that I took Street back to England and beat up on just about everyone over there. That'll teach them to forget that Street was the greatest wrestler to come out of England... no matter what Billy Robinson says! ;)

Archived