FWE - Without Your Kids (Cornellverse)

My 2,000 fans saw what I hope was a very high B-, and it was an extremely strong show all around. I’ll admit that the next show is really going to be nothing but more build between Masked Cougar and Aaron Andrews, and any fool could get 100% on the prediction card. *** OLLIE rise to Cult level, and make a play for The Gambler. *** Now WLW are after Greg Gauge. One popular guy. [QUOTE]Announced for FWE Presents… Invasion part 2: Insane Machine (c) vs Angel de Mexico for the FWE Extreme Title Aaron Andrews vs 21st Century Boys Masked Cougar vs The Gambler[/QUOTE]

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B]FWE Presents… Invasion:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Rick Sanders beat Joey Beauchamp[/COLOR] in 4.21 [B](C-)[/B] -Filler match, and Sanders really needed to be used after reappearing a fortnight ago. He won with an Up Yours. [COLOR="blue"]Insane Machine (c) beat Angel de Mexico[/COLOR] to retain the FWE Extreme Title in 7.57 [B](C)[/B] -This one was never a doubt, Machine winning with a Termination Kick. *** After the match The Gambler shook hands with Insane Machine, before walking with him out back [B](C-)[/B] *** Aaron Andrews was on hype duty for the Main Event next week. He said that he would defeat two men tonight, so next week one would be a simple achievement [B](B-)[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Aaron Andrews beat 21st Century Boys[/COLOR] in 8.39 [B](C-)[/B] -Well, there’s an idea gone to pot – Thompson and Rolling Johnny Stones just don’t make a good team. They manage to survive eight minutes purely on numbers, but Andrews was well in control of the match. *** It was Masked Cougar’s turn to hype next week – and he didn’t care how many men Andrews beat tonight – he was a whole different story. And the crowd ate it up [B](B)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Masked Cougar beat The Gambler[/COLOR] in 10.47 [B](C)[/B] -Ah, no clicking here, so this show was nowhere near as impressive as last weeks. The Gambler was given a lot of the offence, but was beaten with an I am Cougar, Here Me Roar. *** As soon as the match ended Andrews charged into the ring a drilled his title into Masked Cougar’s head. He yelled that no-one was better than him, before posturing as the show ended [B](C+)[/B] [I]Overall Rating C[/I]

2,000 people, not as good as last week. But the show achieved its aim. FWE has risen to [B]Cult[/B] status! *** OLLIE hiring spree brings in Black Eagle, Rafael Ruiz, Bart Biggz and Arthur Umaga, as well as Nathaniel Ca$ino (The Gambler) to their ranks. *** FWE’s first move in Cult is to re-sign American Elemental to a new contract. He’s still out of action for two months, and now, with a downside, will be picking up a cheque. *** I check with my workers to see who they’ll work for instead of me. It seems that I’ve overtaken USPW and CZCW, but there are still eight companies that my workers will chose over me. I’m closest in prestige to WLW, which will be an important milestone as I share five of my workers with them, and they always seem to be on tour. *** UK Dragon also joins OLLIE, and they sign Ash Campbell to a new contract. *** CZCW sign up T-Rex. Infinity rolls in his grave. Not that he’s dead. *** Joe Sexy turns us down. Aiming a little too high. We do enter negotiations we Emma Chase, but I almost had a heart attack when she gave me her demands. I have noticed that I need to be very careful – I have exactly the correct amount of wrestlers (and that’s only with slightly unethically giving American Elemental a push), and don’t want to go back down to Regional by looking amateurish. *** I do have two successful negotiations. First off, starting from this Saturday, FWE go large with our first ever Pay Per View! *** Secondly, from Sunday, the Pop! Network will present a ninety minutes of fast paced wrestling action, as FWE Presents… Unleashed debuts at 10.00pm. [QUOTE][B]Announced for FWE Presents… Final Build on PPV:[/B] Be sure to be around on Saturday, to witness the first ever FWE PPV! Aaron Andrews has been Warrior Champion all year, but his rugged style has won him few friends – he’s as likely to eliminate opponents outside the ring, as in it. Masked Cougar, who was concussed by Aaron Andrews two months ago, is leading the fight back, and gets his chance at revenge on Saturday. Also, Insane Machine, title holder in America and Japan, will put his Extreme Title on the line against Japanese legend Ryu Kajahara. It’ll be interesting to see how the two differing styles will match up. Also on the card, the match between Steve Gumble and Frankie Perez is personal, after Gumble set up a fake family emergency, to force Perez to leave an FWE event a fortnight ago. Perez will be eager to get revenge for this act, and would like nothing better than to get Gumble to tap to the P-Clutch. There’s also huge six man tag action, stemming from the rivalry growing between Alicia Strong and Mainstream Hernandez, and with the card yet to be completed, who knows what else you can expect? Insane Machine (c) vs Ryu Kajahara for the FWE Extreme Title Alicia Strong, El Fuerza and Brendan Idol vs Mainstream Hernandez, Joey Beauchamp and The Gambler Frankie Perez vs Steve Gumble Aaron Andrews (c) vs Masked Cougar for the FWE Warrior Title[/QUOTE] [I]Yeah, that's right. My first Pay Per View, and I can't quite fit it in while I'm pinned. Ah well, hope I've kept a few people entertained while I've had the shared honour with sebsplex, and I'll keep entertaining while I can. Adios.[/I]

[B]FWE Presents… Final Build:[/B] So here we go, in front of our biggest ever audience (4,814 people), and a PPV audience to boot, welcome to FWE! Attendees got to see Rick Sanders defeat Steven Parker, and then we started the show with a huge pyrotechnic display. Because, in the Cornellverse, no-one’s yet had to run half a PPV from a car park after trying to burn the arena down with their pyrotechnics. [COLOR="Blue"]Insane Machine (c) beat Ryu Kajahara[/COLOR] to retain the FWE Extreme Title in 7.46 [B](D+)[/B] -We started with our Extreme Champion, and a strange mix of styles. It was basically run as a Puerso match, until The Gambler came out to interfere. We let Insane Machine hit the Insanity Tsunami for the win. *** As The Gambler heads backstage, he’s caught by Mainstream Hernandez and Joey Beauchamp, who reminds him to focus tonight, as he needs them all working together to prove to Alicia Strong that the ring is no place for a woman [B](D)[/B] *** We then see The Gauges backstage, when a smart dressed woman walks up to them. She introduces herself as Katie Cameron, and offers her help as a manager. Greg tries to tell her that they don’t need a manager, but she reminds him that he foolishly threw away an Extreme Title shot on a bet a fortnight ago. She seals the deal by telling them that she has got them a match, right now, on this prestigious night [B](D)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]The Gauges beat Joss Thompson and Phenomenal E[/COLOR] in 6.08 [B](C)[/B] -After the 21st Century Boys failed as a team last week, Phenomenal E got the call as Joss Thompson’s partner. However, they were no match for The Gauges, with Greg pinning Ed after the Twin Gauge. *** Our Warrior Champion came out to lift the crowd, and gave a run down of the people that he has beaten while in FWE. Tonight will be the first time that he’ll face Masked Cougar – but it’ll be the same result as ever – as he is the prodigal son, he is Aaron Andrews [B](B)[/B] *** Alicia Strong stood up from her announcing slot, and came to the ring with El Fuerza and Brendan Idol. She hyped up her troops, making sure that they knew that Mainstream Hernandez was the main danger [B](C-)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Alicia Strong, El Fuerza and Brendan Idol beat Mainstream Hernandez, Joey Beauchamp and The Gambler[/COLOR] in 12.38 [B](D+)[/B] -Had better hopes for this one – and this may be one of the worst shows I’ve had in a while. Unless my two main matches deliver – but they’re both first time match ups, and run the risk of being ruined by poor chemistry. I replaced Alicia Strong and actually wasn’t too wrong, and Hernandez was forced out of the ring after taking a blow to his injured shoulder. The Gambler didn’t come to Beauchamp’s aid as he was given a powerbomb by El Fuerza before taking the pin. *** Frankie Perez hyped his match against Steve Gumble, letting new viewers know how he had let him think that his sister had been in a car accident. Perez told Gumble that crime would only be part forgiven after making him tap next [B](C-)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Steve Gumble beat Frankie Perez[/COLOR] in 18.09 [B](B-)[/B] -So far so good for the main two match ups. Perez didn’t seem interested in pinning Gumble, but instead seemed to want to punish him. He was made to pay for possible missed opportunities, as Steve Gumble managed to land the Savate Kick after being on the back foot for most of the match, and made the pin with a rope assist. *** The Warrior Champion Aaron Andrews was straight out after the match, and drilled his title into a defenceless Frankie Perez. The commentary team (with Alicia Strong back in place) noted how Perez and Cougar were good friends, and Andrews was taking that out of the equation [B](C)[/B] *** The challenger, Masked Cougar, came out with a mic, and told the watching world that he was glad that they got to see what Andrews really was – a coward who would go to any means necessary. Masked Cougar told him that he wanted that title and had his methods as well, and as such he had arranged for Steve Gumble to be banned from rindside [B](C)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Masked Cougar beat Aaron Andrews (c) [/COLOR]for the [COLOR="Purple"]FWE Warrior Title [/COLOR]in 23.38 [B](B-)[/B] -Huge surprise here, as Masked Cougar overcame the odds to defeat the man from TCW. He spent most of the match being beaten around, just managing to hit a few top rope moves. Andrews pulled the ref in the way of a Pounce, and then brought a chair to the ring while he was still down. Cougar managed to duck the chair shot, and DDT’d Andrews into the steel. He then jumped up to hit the I am Cougar, Here Me Roar, and a new champion was born. *** The ref gave Cougar the title, but he could barely raise it above his head before he was blindsided by Aaron Andrews. The former champion did not take defeat well, and spilt Cougar’s blood as our first PPV ended [B](B-)[/B] [I]Overall Rating C[/I]

I’ve run better shows, and that was proof that I may not have the strength in depth for two hour shows. Nevertheless, next month will kick off with another 2 hour PPV. I can try! What was noticeable was a new champion being born – Masked Cougar. *** We achieved a 0.10 buy rate. Bettered this year by… everyone who’s held a PPV. [B]June:[/B] *** It should come as no surprise that those miscellaneous costs hurt last month. Bad. An overall loss of $38,000. *** I guess Greg Gauge never took any of those other offers. Or, if he is, PGHW have also thrown themselves into the mix. Perez’s PGHW tour is over and WLW have made a tour offer, while Insane Machine gets an offer from PGHW. *** Aaron Andrews loses two titles in two days, as he drops the TCW Tag Team Titles (which he held with Alex Braun) to Jack Bruce and Eddie Peak. Fans everywhere are happy with this – Andrews’ singles career has been so blooming that in his 7 month reign he actually only ever made 2 defences. *** In just his fifth SOTBPW match Montero becomes the new Campeon de Mundo, defeating El Demonico in a classic. *** Two new signings for FWE, and it’s Agent 69 and Fox Mask filling out the roster. [QUOTE][B]Announced for FWE Presents… The Result Show on PPV:[/B] Masked Cougar took the glory at FWE's first PPV, Final Build, but ended up a bloody mess on the ground thanks to the former champion, Aaron Andrews. He has been quick to invoke his rematch clause, and will be looking to take his title back at The Result Show. Elsewhere The Gauges will be looking to enhance their Extreme Title potential, by defeating Insane Machine and The Gambler, while the long feud between Alicia Strong and Mainstream Hernandez finally comes to a head, as for the first time ever they will face one another in singles action. With Frankie Perez and El Fuerza looking to get back to winning ways against Steven Parker and Joey Beauchamp respectively, this is one PPV that you don't want to miss! El Fuerza vs Joey Beauchamp Brendan Idol vs Steve Gumble Frankie Perez vs Steven Parker Alicia Strong vs Mainstream Hernandez The Gauges vs Insane Machine and The Gambler Masked Cougar (c) vs Aaron Andrews for the FWE Warrior Title[/QUOTE]

[B]FWE Presents… The Result Show:[/B] *** We started with very brief highlights of El Fuerza beating Joey Beauchamp in a dark match. We just ran out of time to put it main show [B](D+)[/B] *** Aaron Andrews opened the show, and demanded that Masked Cougar came out. The new champion obliged, but Andrews quickly shouted down the music. He declared that Cougar had the title on loan, due to a fluke move, and he would get it back tonight. And how better than to make it a showcase between just the two of them – in the steel cage currently hanging above the ring [B](B-)[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Frankie Perez beat Steven Parker[/COLOR] in 11.50 [B](C-)[/B] -A chance for both this men to get a PPV outing. We gave Parker more than he had ever had before – and, of course, he lost, tapping to the P-Clutch. *** Mainstream Hernandez hyped his match with Alicia Strong, noting that she was still on colour commentary now – it’s almost as if she knew her place [B](B-)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Steve Gumble beat Brendan Idol [/COLOR]in 6.37 [B](C-)[/B] -Shock, horror, Gumble gets two wins (on PPV to boot) on the trot, and is actually building up some momentum! *** Steve Gumble noted his momentum to the crowd, and told whoever won the Main Event to watch out for him [B](D)[/B] *** Aaron Andrews was caught for a backstage interview, and he made it clear that Masked Cougar would find the new definition of pain, and would come out of the cage tonight a physical wreck [B](B-)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Mainstream Hernandez beat Alicia Strong[/COLOR] in 19.13[B] (B)[/B] -By Jove, it seems these two have pretty good chemistry. Actually, I only know of five pairings with good chemistry on my roster, and Alicia Strong in involved in three of them. A definite keeper. I let this one have plenty of time, as I felt it might steal MOTN without even knowing about the chemistry. El Fuerza took over from Strong for commentary, and watched the two put on an awesome high flying contest. Both wrestlers missed top rope move, and Strong landed on Hernandez knees while going for a Butterfly Effect. This gave Hernandez the chance to go up top and hit the Apparition #14, and get the win. *** The crowd gave huge applause, but Hernandez didn’t give any respect to Alicia Strong, and just demanded that she took up her commentary position [B](B-)[/B] *** The Gauges (helped by Katie Cameron) hyped their match with against Extreme Title holder Insane Machine and his ally, The Gambler. This is what’s known as a cool down match [B](D+)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]The Gauges beat Insane Machine and The Gambler[/COLOR] in 12.41 [B](C)[/B] -I realised while booking this match that the Gauges have been pushed hard in the South West (where Greg is up to B- popularity – only Andrews’ betters that), but haven’t had so much luck here in the South East. So they rectified that here, hitting the Twin Gauge on The Gambler to take the win. *** As the cage was brought down, Aaron Andrews and Masked Cougar made their way out. Cougar was caught gawping at the cage, and was rammed into it by the former champion. He got in a few more shots, before dragging him into the ring to start the match [B](C+)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Masked Cougar (c) beat Aaron Andrews[/COLOR] to retain the FWE Warrior Title in 23.38 [B](B-)[/B] -Even more than last show, Masked Cougar here played the underdog, and spilt blood early on. Escape was a win option, but every time Cougar went for it, Andrews pulled him down and continued beating him. The momentum shifted when Andrews missed a splash, and Cougar was allowed some offence. Again he went for the escape, and got one leg over the top of the cage. Andrews just managed to catch his opponent, and the two men exchanged blows high in the air. Andrews went for a backdrop on Cougar, but he dropped the former champion’s head onto the steel of the cage, and Andrews fell from the cage. Masked Cougar could have easily dropped to the floor for the win, but with a sign to the rabid crowd he instead hit the High Rise Cougar Pounce, and staggered to make the pin to make his first defence of his title. [I]Overall Rating B-[/I]

So, 5,000 sell out? A B- show? Oh yes. Now to why I put out two back to back Pay Per Views – Aaron Andrews contract is up. I decided along time ago that Masked Cougar was going to take the title from Andrews, and I really wanted it to take place on PPV. It just about happened. Although still contracted for our first TV show, Aaron Andrews will be north of the border for CGC, where he probably won’t work. He has worked his last FWE match, and we thank him for all his efforts. We never did even try to re-sign him – and with the damage we’ve done to his overness, he might just re-sign now. Oh well, too late. Remind me to always make on offer on the last day in the future. Now I’ve got to plan a TV show. And a 90 minute TV show at that… *** My buy rate went up to 0.19, better than UCR have ever managed. *** The Awesome Kiyaru win his fourth BHOTWG Best of the Super Juniors title, and first for six years. Credit goes to his opponent, Elemental II, who continued the Main Event with a damaged bicep. *** Insane Machine gets to tour again with PGHW, while CGC make an offer to El Fuerza. If he accepts it, it’ll basically be the end of his FWE career, as CGC will get priority for their Sunday shows. *** Frankie Perez goes back on tour with WLW. *** Former GCG star Toshiharu Hayobanshi steps up a level, joining PGHW on tour. We don’t know if we’ll announce as many TV matches as we uses to for are non-televised events, but attendees can expect the following matches in our first show (note – not all will be shown on TV): [QUOTE]Announced for FWE Presents… Unleashed: Phenomenal E vs Insane Machine El Fuerza vs Mainstream Hernandez The Gauges vs Brendan Idol and Angel de Mexico Kashmir Singh vs Steven Parker Alicia Strong and Masked Cougar vs Joss Thompson and Joey Beauchamp Hell Monkey vs Steve Gumble[/QUOTE] It is true – I’m risking my first free, televised Main Event on Hell Monkey vs Steve Gumble. That’s Steve Gumble who’s only been in one Main Event in the two years I’ve employed him, and that was in a fatal four way match. I haven’t brought in any ready made Main Eventers since going Cult, as my owner blocks (B- athleticism and basics) have ruled out possibles like Big Cat Brandon and Eric Tyler, while workers already in that brand like Darryl Devine and Mario Heroic are already employed by three other companies. I will be keeping an eye out though to see if anyone will fall into my range.

[B]FWE Presents… Unleashed:[/B] It seems that Jenny Playmate also works for CGC. Don’t expect to see her appear again anytime soon. [COLOR="Blue"]Mainstream Hernandez beat El Fuerza[/COLOR] in 7.46 [B](C)[/B] -Not a good way to introduce a giant to a TV audience, but with the risk of him leaving, I thought that this match needed running. Fuerza had most of the offence, but Hernandez used his opponent’s side against him. Fuerza missed a running clothesline, and got the small package as Fuerza bounced back off the ropes. *** Mainstream Hernandez takes a mic up to the announce desk, and tells Alicia Strong that that is how a true man – a wrestler defeats an opponent. Since he beat her a few days ago, he knows one thing for sure – women and wrestling don’t mix [B](B-)[/B] *** Hernandez is cut off by the music of Warrior Champion Masked Cougar. He tells Hernandez that he saw Alicia Strong put on a great match as The Result Show, and would be honoured by her being his partner later tonight. As Strong accepted, Hernandez shook his head, telling them that wimps are always known to stick together [B](B-)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Steven Parker beat Kashmir Singh[/COLOR] in 6.25 [B](C-)[/B] -Time to give some of our lower carders some National coverage, and we know these two work together. They pull off the best match that they’ve ever had against one another, with Parker pulling out the win with the Future Shock. *** Steve Gumble gives a backstage interview, which we can justify doing now that we’re on TV. He calls Cougar a weak champion, not worthy of matching him and his many title reigns on a National level. He notes that the winner of the Main Event will get a shot at Cougar’s title in a fortnight, and he promises that it’ll be him taking the title [B](C-)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]The Gauges beat Brendan Idol and Angel de Mexico[/COLOR] in 8.02 [B](B-)[/B] -Just wow. These four faces showed one another respect before the match, and then showed the watching public just what FWE was about. They tore up the ring in what was a best match in FWE for all four of them. The Gauges were the more fluid unit, with Greg locking Angel de Mexico in the Proton Lock for the win. *** Greg celebrated, but soon stopped when he saw Extreme Champion Insane Machine attacking Mathew outside the ring, He rushed to his twin's defence, but the champion rushed off before he lost the numbers game [B](D)[/B] *** Joss Thompson and Joey Beauchamp cut a pre-match interview, and it looks like they may be a new permanent tag team. With new matching tights (I’m spending these $100,000 miscellaneous costs somehow) they introduced themselves as Perfect Package, two men that epitomise what all women should look for in a man. Joss (who seems to refer to himself as JT) says that Alicia Strong won’t be able to lay a hand on him, so mesmerised will she be by his body of perfection [B](C)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Alicia Strong and Masked Cougar beat Perfect Package[/COLOR] in 10.54 [B](B-)[/B] -Joss (or JT) started in the ring with Alicia, daring her to touch him – so she floored him with a clothesline. Cougar and Strong showed remarkable chemistry as a team, but their opponents put up a decent fight. It was the champion, Masked Cougar, who dragged JT to the top turnbuckle to hit the I am Cougar, Hear Me Roar to seal the victory. *** Steve Gumble came out for his match, and waited confidently for his opponent to make his way out. The confidence disappeared as I spent more of my miscellaneous costs on a huge fire display to announce the return (after a three month Japanese tour) of Hell Monkey to FWE [B](D-)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Steve Gumble beat Hell Monkey[/COLOR] in 16.45 [B](C)[/B] -Well, I don’t regret putting this as the Main Event (despite having two better matches), as I was pleased with what I got, and it made Gumble a genuine challenger to Masked Cougar. Monkey brawled well with Gumble, but went face first into a turnbuckle that Gumble had exposed. With blood dripping from his face (hey, it was gone midnight by the time this was aired), a partially blinded Hell Monkey fell to a Savate Kick, and a new Number One Contender was born. *** Gumble took the mic to let everyone know that he earned the win tonight, and would earn the win in two weeks, where he’d rightfully have a title once more around his waist [B](D+)[/B] [I]Overall Rating C[/I]

I’ll admit, changing around the order of matches may have boasted that show to a C+, but I wanted Joss Thompson and Joey Beauchamp (or JT and JB aka Perfect Package) in the Main Event less than Steve Gumble. The 2,000 fans attending and I were both happy with what we got. *** We hit… wait, we don’t know what we hit, as we screwed up our TV negotiations, and will be shown on a Monday. A SOTBPW show will cut our South West views with this new show time. *** Mathew Gauge gets an offer to go back on tour with PGHW. *** We score a 0.65 rating. Just below USPW, but above OLLIE and 21CW *** Aaron Andrews leaves FWE, with a 37-9 record, including a six month Warrior Title reign. His best match was a B rated match with, of all people, Rick Sanders. *** One more new signing for FWE, as Bobby Thomas joins the lower card. *** Disastrous show for GCG as Kaz, Barry Griffin and Yashuhide Tayama all pick up injuries. Tayama is out for a year with concussion. Yes, Masked Cougar does work for GCG. No, I’m not happy about it. *** SAISHO make an offer to Mathew Gauge. Uh oh. *** One of SWF’s brightest wrestlers, Darryl Devine, announces that he’s signing with NOTBOW full time. He’s also currently DaVE Unified Title holder. I’m guessing that SWF had an idea he might leave, as the day it’s announced, they risk his career in a match with Big Smack Scott. *** I do make a big name signing. I’ll try and keep it under wraps until he debuts. *** Duane Stone picks up his second NOTBPW Canadian Title, defeating Johnny Bloodstone. [QUOTE]Announced for FWE Presents… Unleashed: Insane Machine (c) vs Mathew Gauge for the FWE Extreme Title Masked Cougar and Alicia Strong vs Steve Gumble and Steven Parker[/QUOTE]

[B]FWE Presents… Unleashed:[/B] We’re in the South West tonight, where we promise to visit at least once a month (*NOTE: Promise likely to be broken). [COLOR="Blue"]Perfect Package beat Brendan Idol and Angel de Mexico[/COLOR] in 8.54 [B](C)[/B] -Angel de Mexico was off his game, and turns out to have poor chemistry when working with Brendan Idol, a point that evaded my notice last show. Perfect Package got their first win together, with Joss Thompson getting Mr Mexico to tap to the Joss Lock. *** They go for a bit of a post match celebration with any ladies they can find in the crowd. Who look on non-plussed [B](D+)[/B] *** The Gauges were with their manager, Katie Cameron, hyping up their matches. Greg announced that first he will dispose of The Gambler, so Mathew gets a free run at Insane Machine for the Extreme Title [B](C+)[/B] *** Mainstream Hernandez came to the ring to declare that he was bored, and demanded that anyone come out and face him. He may not have known the wrestler to answer, but the South West fans did – it was Fox Mask coming home [B](B-)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Mainstream Hernandez beat Fox Mask[/COLOR] in 8.54 [B](C)[/B] -A debut loss, so it went the usual way – Fox Mask started with lots of offence, got slowed by a dirty blow, and then was beaten by a Super Kick. *** Hernandez got back on the mic and laughed at the crowd – the man who they cheered so much turned out to be the same as everyone else they cheered – a loser [B](B-)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Greg Gauge beat The Gambler[/COLOR] in 7.14 [B](B-)[/B] -If I actually put Greg Gauge against one of my Main Eventers, I think I could have one of my best matches ever. For now he did his part of the job, wearing out Insane Machine’s ally, and getting him to tap to the Proton Lock. *** Insane Machine launched himself into the ring, and launched a flying headbutt against Greg. He laid his title down in the mat, and DDT’s Greg into it, leaving the announcers to say that Insane Machine did just what Greg had done – eliminate the partner [B](C)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Insane Machine (c) beat Mathew Gauge[/COLOR] to retain the FWE Extreme Title in 11.23 [B](D+)[/B] -Little bit of a disappointment here, but Mathew gave it his all. Until his was completely taken out of the match by Rhino Umaga (who’s also been missing for several months on tour), giving the champion an easy pin. *** Masked Cougar and Alicia Strong were meant to cut a promo hyping the Main Event. Instead we got Alicia Strong and Mainstream Hernandez, so they argued about Strong’s justification for being the main attraction – or was she just hanging onto the champion [B](C+)?[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Masked Cougar and Alicia Strong beat Steve Gumble and Steven Parker[/COLOR] by DQ in 12.31 [B](C+)[/B] -Yes, we’re low on heels, so Parker is getting pushed up the card a bit. Cougar went to the top tope, but was pushed down by Parker onto the announce table. Gumble splashed Cougar through the table earning the DQ, and ending the show with both men down. [I]Overall Rating C+[/I]

Another 2,000 sell out, which we will expect to keep in the South West and East, and a decent set up for next weeks Warrior Title show down. *** Mathew Gauge agrees to go on tour with PGHW. I guess both Greg Gauge and El Fuerza turned down their contract offers. *** We match last weeks 0.65 rating, peaking for the Main Event on 0.73. *** SAISHO are now after Greg Gauge. I’ll do my best to get him to resist. *** Freddy Huggins leaves 4C, and after leaving SWF and DaVE in the last few months in unemployed. Bet he feels stupid for voluntarily leaving TCW. *** Mario Heroic defeats Nathan Coleman for the DaVE Brass Knuckles Title. Shawn Gonzalez defeats Darryl Devine, but it’s by DQ, so the departing Devine keeps his title. He leaves the next day. *** SWF make a play for Joss Thompson. Maybe they like his new, arrogant JT persona. *** USPW go for El Fuerza. Sure they’ve tried that before. He’s too replace Puerto Rican Power, who unfortunately isn’t athletic enough for Rick Sanders. *** GCG make a play for Greg Gauge, while Mario Heroic signs an exclusive deal with SOTBPW. Bet DaVE wish they hadn’t put the title on him now. [QUOTE][B]Preview for FWE Presents… Unleashed:[/B] Tonight Masked Cougar has his first televised Warrior Title defence, where he takes on former TCW All Action, Cruiserweight and Cruiserweight Tag Team Champion, Steve Gumble. Will this be Gumble’s eighth piece of gold in his career? Greg Gauge will take on Mainstream Hernandez, having been cleared late on by doctors following Insane Machine’s attack last week. Mathew Gauge is sure to be ringside, but will Insane Machine and Rhino Umaga also have an influence? Also, friend of FWE Troy Tornado makes an appearance in the US, in a show not to be missed![/QUOTE]

[B]FWE Presents… Unleashed:[/B] Huh, The Gambler’s missed the show. First time that’s happened for a while. Although the last person to do it, Steve Gumble, is getting a Warrior Title shot, so it didn’t affect his career too much. Change of plan time. [COLOR="Blue"]Brendan Idol and El Fuerza beat Perfect Package[/COLOR] in 9.18 [B](C)[/B] -Now that El Fuerza is here to stay, Idol gets his original partner back, and they get a win back together, with Beauchamp taking a Powerbomb from El Fuerza. *** [B]Troy Tornado[/B] comes out to a plethora of cheers, and calls out Masked Cougar. The two shake hands, and Troy reminisces over how last time he was here Cougar was just making his first strides towards the title, and now he’s back, FWE have a champion they can truly be proud of. That’s when Steve Gumble’s out (with Parker at his side) to break up the reunion, telling Troy that the only thing that he will be witnessing tonight is the crowning of a new champion. Troy smiles, and wonders if that why he’s recruited Steven Parker – to see if he could help Gumble win the title. He thinks not, as Parker may not know it, but he’s got a match right now, and it’s with Troy Tornado [B](B-)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Troy Tornado beat Steven Parker[/COLOR] in 5.41 [B](B-)[/B] -Unsurprisingly Parker’s best match to date at FWE, but this match was all about Tornado, and he hit the Star Maker for the win. *** Alicia Strong stands up to make an announcement, saying that she knows that Tornado is a fair but strong man, and as such he’s being given the task of special referee for the Main Event [B](B)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Mainstream Hernandez beat Greg Gauge[/COLOR] in 11.47 [B](C)[/B] -Think you might be leaving FWE, you get jobbed. I don’t think Greg will go, but there you go. Mathew was ringside, and although Greg started well he sold last weeks head injury as the match went on. He got more disorientated, and outside Insane Machine distracted both the ref and Mathew Gauge. That’s when Rhino Umaga hit the Rhino Charge on Greg, and Hernandez the Apparition #14 for the win. *** Mainstream Hernandez left the ring, where Rhino Umaga stayed, putting the boots into Greg. Mathew went for the save, but instead found himself I an impromptu match [B](D+)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Rhino Umaga beat Mathew Gauges[/COLOR] in 7.27 [B](B)[/B] -What!?! This match is better than Troy Tornado’s! Obviously it was a chemistry issue, and the two showed remarkable fluidity in the ring. Mathew still fell to a Rhino Charge though. *** Steve Gumble came out to hype the Main Event, declaring that if Tornado called it straight down the line, there’d only be one result tonight [B](C+)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Masked Cougar (c) beat Steve Gumble[/COLOR] to retain the FWE Warrior Title in 19.04 [B](B)[/B] -So that’s two B rated matches? Fantastic! Very even match, but with Tornado constantly having to stop Gumble employing cheating tactics. Tornado had to replace a turnbuckle cover, stop a three count when Gumble was holding the ropes, and stop Gumble bringing a chair in. They almost got into a fight, but it provided Cougar the distraction to hit a dropkick followed by a Cougar Calling Moonsault to retain his title. *** Troy Tornado raised Cougar’s hand, when Rick Sanders came out to the ring. He was flanked on one side by Kathy Neptune, and the other by… [B]Enforcer Roberts[/B]? They got into the ring where Sanders took a mic, and said that for too long FWE was out of his hands, but tonight he was taking it back. He blasted Cougar with a microphone, but was himself taken down by Tory Tornado. However, Enforcer Roberts used the time to get behind Tornado and take him down, locking in the RCT to leave the heels on top [B](C+)[/B] [I]-Rick Sanders turn was a total success. Back to the heel that he’s spent most of his career playing.[/I] [I]Overall Rating B-[/I]

A 2,000 sell out, a decent use of Troy Tornado (his second FWE appearance), and a debut for Enforcer Roberts. That, and two great matches – Masked Cougar vs Steve Gumble officially going down as Match of FWE’s history, and the episode of FWE Presents… Unleashed going down as Show of FWE’s History. Tory Tornado was brought in through a trade with NOTBPW (where he works as an opener with D+ popularity). I’ll admit, I signed Bobby Thomas purely so I could make this trade. *** The Gambler’s travel issues are explained, and I let him off. Strangely, The Gambler missing the show resulted in Hell Monkey being left off the card again. *** We rise to a 0.73 rating, and will put that completely down to advertising Troy Tornado as being on the show. *** Kid Toma signs for DaVE, while at USPW Mainstream Hernandez indicated that he won’t be signing a new contract. What a shame. *** Double change at USPW where Warlord Agony takes the National Title off Bulldozer Brandon Smith, while Pain takes the World Title off Valiant. They’re also Tag Team Champions, and have been for the last 18 months. Er, right. What year is it again (2009 if you’re lost track)? It sounds like Kurt Laramee is going as well as Hernandez. *** Brendan Idol is offered a USPW job, Greg Gauge MFDL. I’ll tell you if anything comes of it, but I think they’ll both be turned down. *** TCW Direct has been constant B or B- shows since going on air. On the latest, Jack Bruce takes the International Title off American Buffalo, adding to his Tag Championship. *** At DaVE, Mario Heroic retains his Brass Knuckles Title. Give it a few days, and both that and the Unified Title will be vacant. *** Clark Alexander signs with SWF (he currently also works for MAW and NYCW). *** Steven Parker and The Gambler are officially friends, getting on well backstage. Maybe Parker can offer Ca$ino a lift to the next show. *** 4C offer Greg Gauge a job. I reckon that’s six companies in the last month to have a go. He currently works at FEW, OLLIE and USPW.. *** At BHOTWG Julian Watson defeats Toyokuni Hardcore for the Burning Openweight Championship. How he made the pin I’ll never know, as he suffered a serous back injury that’ll put him out for a year, and the title was immediately vacated. [QUOTE][I]Preview for [B]FWE Presents… Unleashed:[/B] Last week Rick Sanders and Enforcer Roberts interrupted Masked Cougar’s celebrations following his title defence, announcing their intention to take control of the company. How will Alicia Strong feel about this, after having called the shots for most of the year? And what have they got in order for the champion… find out on FWE Presents… Unleashed![/I][/QUOTE]

[B]FWE Presents… Unleashed:[/B] [I]Crud, Mainstream Hernandez is with DaVE tonight, and I really needed him.[/I] *** Rick Sanders starts the show, flanked by Kathy Neptune and Enforcer Roberts. He goes on about claiming back what is his, when Alicia Strong comes down to the ring. She informs Sanders that she is the one in charge at the moment, and Sanders asks why that is – ‘cause her daddy said so? He asks her if her daddy also said she was a good wrestler, and she said that he did. Sanders said that settled it then – the Main Event tonight would be Alicia Strong versus Enforcer Roberts for the right to call the shots in FWE – something she could chicken out of if she wanted to. Backed into a corner, she was forced to agree, and could do nothing when Rick Sanders told her that to keep Masked Cougar occupied, he’d be facing Perfect Package in a handicap match beforehand [B](B-)[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Frankie Perez and Hell Monkey beat The Gambler and Insane Machine[/COLOR] in 10.52 [B](D+)[/B] -Wow, that was a disappointment. The announcers claimed that this match was made to keep The Gambler and Insane Machine occupied as Greg Gauge had a rematch with Rhino Umaga next. In reality, it was to give Perez and Hell Monkey some air time, and ensure that The Gambler got pinned after missing the last show. *** Greg Gauge came to the ring and called out Rhino Umaga, telling him that the result would be different when it was just the two of them [B](D+)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Rhino Umaga beat Mathew Gauge[/COLOR] in 10.58[B] (C+)[/B] -I think last show we just hit a sweet spot, and this match was nowhere near as good. Not bad though. Greg came out to support his brother, and that led to Insane Machine and The Gambler also coming ringside. The ref couldn’t keep an eye on everyone, and Insane Machine offered the assist to the win. *** Greg came to his brother’s rescue, and they actually managed to clear the ring of their opponents [B](D)[/B] *** Masked Cougar came out as Alicia Strong left the announce booth, passing words of good luck to one another. Katie Cameron replaced Strong on commentary, as she got ready for her match [B](B)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Masked Cougar beat Perfect Package[/COLOR] in 9.19 by DQ [B](C+)[/B] -The referee tried to make Perfect Package strictly follow tag rules, but they didn’t oblige, and constantly double teamed the champion. When JT came to help JB, the ref gave up and called it a DQ. *** Perfect Package proved to not play by the bell, and continued the attack, which forced Alicia Strong out from the back early to scatter the heels [B](D+)[/B] *** Alicia then called out Enforcer Roberts, and said that she was prepared for the challenge, but to keep things fair would have El Fuerza ringside to watch out for her [B](B-)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Enforcer Roberts beat Alicia Strong[/COLOR] in 19.21 [B](B-)[/B] -Alicia’s first technical match, having really only been involved in high flying matches up to now. She proved herself to be a really able opponent, but was distracted by Rick Sanders viscously attacking El Fuerza with a chair. Kathy Neptune tried to attack Strong but was thrown from the ring, but Roberts had the distraction to lock in the RCT, and obliged. *** Roberts would not let go of the hold, and it brought out Hell Monkey and Frankie Perez to make the save. That’s three saves in one show – far too much. For that, I apologise [B](C-)[/B] [I]Overall Rating C+[/I]

2,000 sell out, and it looks like Rick Sanders is back in control of FWE. It always helps when you’ve got someone like Enforcer Roberts at your side. *** Mainstream Hernandez missed the show due to his appearance at The Extreme Double Header, Day 1, teaming with Remmy Skye. I didn’t realise that Mario Heroic had also been a Tag Champion, so all DaVE’s titles started off vacant. Break and Enter (Johnny Martin and Valiant) became the new Tag Champions, Lead Belly defeated former Brass Knuckles Title holder Nathan Coleman for said title, while Robbie Retro got his first Unified Title reign, defeating Eric Tyler. New champions all round. [B]July:[/B] *** I lose $115,000. I don’t want to talk about it. *** UCR go bust. *** We draw a 0.70. A dollar for all our viewers… and we’d still be in trouble. *** We’re forced into changes. Firstly, Alicia Strong is taken off the commentary team, and replaced by Katie Cameron. Ed Monton has been released, and Road Agent duties will be taken up by whoever is available – the number one choice will be Ryu Kajahara. Don’t expect to see all our stars at an FWE show – not least because our first show clashes with a WLW event. Don’t expect me to do previews, as I’m not sure there’s much to preview. *** Ash Campbell joins USPW. [QUOTE]Announced for FEW Presents… Unleashed: Er, we’ll book Rick Sanders and Masked Cougar. But none of our other, more expensive, Main Eventers.[/QUOTE]

[B]FWE Presents… Unleashed:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Steven Parker beat Kashmir Singh[/COLOR] in 11.33 [B](C-)[/B] -I apologise if you see a lot of this match, but it’s cheap and good. Parker wins with the Future Shock. *** Rick Sanders comes out with Kathy Neptune to bask in his power. Hell Monkey and Frankie Perez have been banned from tonight’s show after their attack last week – and Alicia Strong hasn’t even been allowed back on the announce team. He does announce that at FWE Presents… The Second Half, Perez and Hell Monkey will be teaming up against the unstoppable team of himself and Enforcer Roberts [B](C-)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Rick Sanders beat Rolling Johnny Stones[/COLOR] in 7.29 [B](D+)[/B] -Yes, I know. Forgone conclusion. *** Mathew Gauge calls out The Gambler, noting that at last he gets a one on one match, with no Insane Machine or Rhino Umaga. He also notes that he’s been told that win this match, and the Extreme Title shot is his at The Second Half [B](D+)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Mathew Gauge beat The Gambler[/COLOR] in 12.46 [B](C)[/B] -Open, long (less matches to pay for that way), but a submission win to give us a second match for Te Second Half. *** JT (Joss Thompson) comes out and hypes first himself up, then the fact that he has a title match against Masked Cougar. He had the beating of him last week – and knows he can do it again [B](C+)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Masked Cougar beat JT[/COLOR] to retain the Warrior Title in 23.55 [B](B)[/B] -Uh, okay. Don’t expect me to talk about chemistry, as it was neutral here. We just saw a stunningly good match – in JT’s case a breakout match in FWE. Cougar had to kick out of a Clean Cutter, and won the match with a Cougar Calling Moonsault. *** After the match [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] stormed the ring and laid out the champion with a chair, before announcing that he’s be taking the Warrior Title at the Second Half [B](C)[/B] [I]Overall Rating C[/I]

We braved a bigger arena, and with 3,405 people (and a hike in ticket prices), we managed to bring in a couple of thousand extra dollars. The show itself still lost money though. *** Thunder Hike gets a job announcing at BHTOWG after retiring from action. *** We dip to a 0.62 rating, as Rhino Umaga signs to tour with the official spine breaking federation of the Cornellverse, GCG. *** DaVE make Masked Cougar an offer. This is an offer I can see him accepting. Apart from they’ve started a trend, and SWF and USPW have also made offers. *** At SWF Supreme Challenge, Kurt Laramee takes the North American Title from Robbie Retro. Best match of the night was Eric Eisen unfortunately (for me) defeating Enforcer Roberts. *** Bobby Thomas finally puts in his NOTBPW appearance, lying down to Owen Love. Any further plans to trade for Troy Tornado have been put on hold due to budget constraints. *** Joey Beauchamp (or JB) gets a new contract, after wisely not asking for significantly more money. [QUOTE]Announced for [B]FWE Presents... Unleashed:[/B] A few more stars. Not out champion, but our biggest name, Enforcer Roberts will be there. And he's going to be in an awesome match.[/QUOTE]

[B]FWE Presents… Unleashed:[/B] *** We start with a recap of Rick Sanders making the tag match between him and Enforcer Roberts and Frankie Perez and Hell Monkey for The Second Half as, well, these four are all at the show tonight [B](D+)[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Rick Sanders beat Angel de Mexico[/COLOR] in 8.56 [B](C-)[/B] -Rick Sanders seems to be pulling out a good series of matches, and is dangerously close to earning his way back into the Main Event. He won with an Up Yours. *** Sanders called Roberts into the ring and hyped him as one of the greatest wrestling specimens in the world today. Okay – he’s good, but that good? [B](C-)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Hell Monkey beat Phenomenal E[/COLOR] in 10.30 [B](C-)[/B] -With a Tumbling Monkey. *** Frankie Perez came out to join Hell Monkey, and said that they would put behind them their past differences, and would ensure that Sanders would not use his power to run amok at FWE [B](C+)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Frankie Perez beat Bobby “Trade bait” Thomas[/COLOR] in 15.35 [B](C+)[/B] -Trade bait puts in a decent performance in his first match, and I bet you can’t guess whether Enforcer Roberts is going to win in the Main Event or not. *** Greg Gauge, who is stupidly over in the South West (B+) cuts a promo on Enforcer Roberts, classing him as a has been, while he is the future [B](B)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Enforcer Roberts beat Greg Gauge[/COLOR] in 21.45 [B](B+)[/B] -I hope someone at SWF is watching – they haven’t put on a match like this for ages. Admittedly I hadn’t put on a match like this at all before today, but this is setting new standards. Greg brought the speed, Roberts brought the experience, and it looked like the two were perfectly matched (and again, this was neutral chemistry). The crowd booed when Rick Sanders appeared – Kathy Neptune distracting the ref, allowing Sanders to poke Greg Gauge in the eyes. It was enough for Roberts to lock in the RCT. *** Roberts kept his move locked in, while Sanders laughed in Gauge’s face, asking him if this was the future? A punch in the gut brought out Perez and Monkey, and an almighty brawl was to end the show [B](C)[/B] [I]Overall Rating C+[/I]

3,104 came to see us in the South West, and there were complaints of too much Enforcer Roberts. I will ignore that complaint. *** I release Jenny Playmate, as she’s never available for me. *** We rise to a 0.71 rating. Obviously the rumours begun to circulate that there was a great Main Event. *** Fumihiro Ota’s long (21 month) MAW Championship reign ends to Knuckles. *** Greg Gauge suffers from Tingling Extremities after his USPW match with Valiant – which was a strong B- match, the best they’ve had for ages. *** Greg Gauge regains his fitness, just like that. Luckily for him too, as I was about to drop him from the card for The Second Half. *** Masked Cougar picks DaVE over SWF, as, well, they’re better. Mainstream Hernandez leaves USPW, as they’re not. [QUOTE][I]Announced for [B]FWE Presents… Unleashed:[/B] Can I beat last weeks Main Event… well I’ve got Steven Parker vs Mainstream Hernandez in the Main Event – from the Mid Atlantic! Yeah, you’re right, it’s not going to be as good.[/I][/QUOTE]

[B]FWE Presents… Unleashed:[/B] We’re in the Mid Atlantic, meaning this show is going to lose even more money than usual. Okay then. [COLOR="Blue"]Rhino Umaga beat Ryu Kajahara[/COLOR] in a hardcore match in 5.44 [B](C)[/B] -Considering he’s been road agenting all this month, we thought we’d better give him a match. It was a quick, sharp brawl, ended by a Rhino Charge through the table. *** Mainstream Hernandez came out to a mixture of cheers and boos, having abandoned MAW several years ago. He said that he was the only decent thing to come out of the Mid Atlantic, but was cut off by Steven Parker. He told Hernandez that he was disrespecting the history of the Mid Atlantic, especially what Rip Chord (cheap pop) has done in the last five years. Alicia Strong cut off the two arguing, saying that as Rick Sanders wasn’t here she had the ideal solution to this squabble – they should meet in the Main Event to sort it out [B](C-)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Alicia Strong beat Otsune Tsumuru[/COLOR] in 10.37 [B](B-)[/B] -Now this match I enjoy throwing out when I visit new areas, as MAW fans realise that these two have outdone anything that they’ve seen this year. *** Steve Gumble laid down a challenge for The Second Half, where he wanted to face Greg Gauge. He claimed that Greg seemed to think that he was the hottest thing in FWE, but had yet to really prove himself against someone who deserves the respect that being a 7 time champion is given to him [B](C-)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Steve Gumble beat Fox Mask[/COLOR] in 17.53 [B](C-)[/B] -We gave Fox Mask plenty of time here, and he helped in making Gumble look really good. Then he lost. *** Mainstream Hernandez cut an interview before his match, saying this match was actually significant – the first time he and Parker had met since leaving MAW. Once he won this one, he’d move onto Masked Cougar on Saturday, and take his first title belt ever (true – his only “title” so far is the Rip Chord Invitational Challenge in 2006) [B](C+)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Mainstream Hernandez beat Steven Parker[/COLOR] in 23.37 [B](B-)[/B] -Parker was in the unusual position of playing the face in this match, but the watching crowd weren’t too interested in that – they were more interested in seeing how two of there former heroes had developed since they left MAW. They weren’t to be disappointed, as they ripped into one another, Parker even hitting the Future Shock. However, he wasn’t quick enough to make the pin, and after a Super Kick into an Apparition #14, Hernandez took the win. *** Parker rolled from the ring and grabbed a mic, and said that there was a PPV this Saturday, and he didn’t have a match. He challenged Alicia Strong, who came out to readily accept the challenge [B](B-)[/B] [I]Overall Rating C[/I]

We managed the 2,000 sell out, but still lost $11,000 on the show. We are, however, ready for our PPV. *** Down to a 0.65 rating, our usual. *** Greg Gauge takes his first professional title, winning the Campeon de Universal OLLIE from Marcos Flores, and bruising his opponent’s eye socket at the same time. *** Big Smack Scott signs for USPW. I’m not saying anything. *** SWF pull Citizen X out of development, where he’s been champion for over a year. *** After two years working indie shows, Grandmaster Phunk signs with USPW. [QUOTE]Announced for [B]FWE Presents… The Second Half[/B], live on PPV: Fox Mask vs American Elemental Alicia Strong vs Steven Parker Greg Gauge vs Steve Gumble Insane Machine (c) vs Mathew Gauge for the FWE Extreme Title Hell Monkey and Frankie Perez vs Rick Sanders and Enforcer Roberts Masked Cougar (c) vs Mainstream Hernandez for the FWE Warrior Title [I]I would do a proper PPV preview, but, quite frankly, as I’ve been trying to save money over the last month, the PPV doesn’t deserve one. Mainstream Hernandez wants his first title. Er, then some other random matches.[/I][/QUOTE]

Fox Mask vs [B]American Elemental[/B] [B]Alicia Strong [/B]vs Steven Parker [B]Greg Gauge[/B] vs Steve Gumble [B]Insane Machine (c)[/B] vs Mathew Gauge for the FWE Extreme Title Hell Monkey and Frankie Perez vs [B]Rick Sanders and Enforcer Roberts[/B] [B]Masked Cougar (c)[/B] vs Mainstream Hernandez for the FWE Warrior Title

[SIZE="5"][B]FWE Presents… The Second Half:[/B][/SIZE] *** That’s what I like to see – full use of my roster tonight, As Steve Smith and Katie Cameron thank everyone for tuning in, and we get a video hyping the Main Event [B](B-)[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Insane Machine (c) beat Mathew Gauge[/COLOR] to retain the FWE Extreme Title in 11.24 [B](C-)[/B] -Strong outing from Mathew Gauge, and Insane Machine was without his allies today – as we didn’t want to pay them. However, an open contest turned the champion’s way when he connected with a headbutt, which lead to him hitting the Insanity Tsunami for the win. *** Alicia Strong hyped herself, saying that any attempts that Mainstream Hernandez had made to keep her on commentary have failed, and she’s now officially a full time wrestler [B](B+)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Steven Parker beat Alicia Strong[/COLOR] in 12.52 [B](C+)[/B] -Huge upset here – literally Steven Parker’s first win against anyone above midcard status. Strong was on top for most of the match, but when trying to land a Butterfly Affect on Parker, he raised he knees, taking the wind from Strong. She didn’t recover, and Parker hit the Future Shock for the win. *** Parker ran out back, where he met up with Mainstream Hernandez. Parker told his former MAW colleague that he knew he could do it – he had entered the big leagues now. Hernandez told him to calm down, reminding him that Alicia was just a girl. He did say that he was impressed, and hoped that he’s have his back later [B](C)[/B] *** Fox Mask came out.. and what... I announced his match? Oh, this was meant to be a surprise come back from injury. Anyway, the former Extreme Champion American Elemental is back [B](D)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]American Elemental beat Fox Mask[/COLOR] in 6.29 [B](C)[/B] -Fox Mask continued his role as a glorified jobber at FWE, as Elemental marked his return with a quick win, hitting the Inferno Splash. *** American Elemental took the mic to announce himself as back, fitter than ever, and not one to be messed with. The crowd didn’t seem to care [B](D)[/B] *** Masked Cougar had his chance to hype the Main Event. He recognised that he had faced Mainstream Hernandez once before, and he had been defeated that day. However, that night had made him realise that he could hang with the best in FWE, and he would rectify his loss tonight [B](B-)[/B] *** Steve Gumble comes down to the ring, and starts to reel off his TCW titles, when Greg Gauge cuts him off. Greg tells Steve that all of Gumble’s achievements are in the past – all of his are in the future. They continued to jaw at one another, before Gumble took a swing at Gauge, and the match begun [B](C)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Greg Gauge beat Steve Gumble[/COLOR] in 16.13 [B](B-)[/B] -Gumble went about this match with a certain arrogance, but became more and more frustrated as Greg kept pace with him. He missed two Savate Kicks, and the second one proved his downfall as he got tied up in the Proton Lock. Try as he might he could reach the ropes, and Gumble was forced to tap. *** Frankie Perez and Hell Monkey hyped up the next encounter, noting that Sanders seemed to be back in charge of FWE. Perez said that last time that meant Perez mistakenly following Sanders, but he lead him nowhere. He then ponders if Enforcer Roberts is in the same boat [B](C)[/B] *** Kathy Neptune in seen hyping her troops (Sanders and Roberts), in an angle I wish I had never run [B](E+)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Rick Sanders and Enforcer Roberts beat Hell Monkey and Frankie Perez[/COLOR] in 22.54 [B](C+)[/B] -I was actually hoping for a little more than this, which is why it ended up being quite a long technical encounter. Neptune helped her team as much as she could, which eventually led to Hell Monkey throwing her out of the ring. That seemed to invigorate the heels, and together they threw Hell Monkey head first over the ropes, where he crumpled motionless on the floor. As the EMT’s flocked out, Perez did his best to fend off both opponents, but couldn’t stop Roberts locking in the RCT. He tried to get to the ropes, tried to fight out, but eventually lost consciousness and the heels were awarded the win. *** Mainstream Hernandez cut his promotion, saying that he knew well before his last match with Masked Cougar that he was a star – but quite frankly, even after that match, masked Cougar was still a nobody. So what if he thought that was “a great match” – Hernandez said he had great matches every time he was in the ring, and would do so once again next [B](B-)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Mainstream Hernandez beat Masked Cougar (c)[/COLOR] by DQ in 23.49 [B](B+)[/B] -Even better than there last meeting (rated B), which at the time was match of FWE’s history. This one went much the same with, with both men giving it absolutely all they could, and hitting stunning moves from the top ropes. Steven Parker came out to the ring, but was taken out by a baseball slide by Masked Cougar. Parker got his revenge by attacking the ref as Cougar made a pin, and this brought Alicia Strong down to the ring. With no ref we had a four way brawl, which got dangerous as Hernandez brought a chair into play, taking out Alicia Strong. He swung for Cougar, but the champion ducked, and took down the challenger with a leg sweep. Unnoticed to those in the ring the ref recovered, first rolling Alicia from the ring. As he turned around Parker was taking a chair shot at Cougar, who again ducked, but a standing Hernandez took the blow instead. The ref instantly called for the bell, and an unsatisfactory DQ ended the match. *** Parker looked incredulously at the ref, before nailing Cougar with the chair, and storming from the ring [B](C)[/B] [I]Overall Rating C+[/I]

Phew – Chris Caulfield picks all the favourites, but a surprise win for Parker and an unsatisfactory end to the PPV showed that I’m not completely predictable! 8,056 people turned up… and I made a loss with a buy rate of 0.18. Financially, I’m in real trouble, and think that I have no choice but to cancel my TV show. However, with just one day of the month to go, and it being a TV day, we’ll keep it just that little bit longer. *** My elevation of Steven Parker makes NYCW sit up, and they make a contract offer to him. They also approach American Elemental. [QUOTE]Announced for [B]FWE Presents… Unleashed:[/B] El Fuerza vs Rhino Umaga Brendan Idol vs Joss Thompson Bobby Thomas vs The Gambler Alicia Strong vs Otsune Tsumaru [I]Yep, Alicia Strong is the only person appearing who wrestled at the PPV. This is a cheap warm down show.[/I][/QUOTE]

[B]FWE Presents… Unleashed:[/B] *** Short and sweet results tonight, as this show isn’t anything to do with storylines. Alicia Strong welcomes everyone and says that after her loss last night she’s twice as dangerous tonight [B](B-)[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]The Gambler beat Bobby “Tradebait” Thomas[/COLOR] in 10.25 [B](D+)[/B] -Thomas makes his once a month appearance, and probably wishes I could afford to trade him again to NOTBPW. *** The Gambler proceeds to mock Strong for her loss last night, and she comes out to defend herself. Yes, we’re using her a lot tonight [B](C+)[/B] *** El Fuerza, who’s almost forgotten he’s Alicia Strong’s bodyguard (as we don’t bother to pay for him most shows), cuts a promo against his opponent for the night, Rhino Umaga. This guy can talk – we just don’t use him properly [B](C-)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Rhino Umaga beat El Fuerza[/COLOR] in 12.37 [B](C)[/B] -Tough call this one, but as Umaga has at least some storyline going at the moment, while Fuerza has nothing, Umaga gets the win. *** JT (Joss Thompson) comes to the ring, reminding everyone that last time he wrestled (in the US anyway) he was taking Masked Cougar right to the limit. As he tries to convince the crowd how great he is, Brendan Idol comes out to tell him to just shut up, and see if he can prove himself in the ring again [B](C-)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]JT beat Brendan Idol[/COLOR] in 14.48 [B](C)[/B] -Huh, they don’t click. I know this as it’s on my notes. I don’t mind missing it, as the two skill sets mesh well, even if their natural timing is off. JT wins with the Clean Cutter. *** JT stands in the ring showing off his body, letting everyone know that’s why he’s the Perfect Package [B](C-)[/B] *** El Fuerza and Alicia Strong come to the ring to hype themselves. Yes, that’s right, they actually appeared in a segment together [B](C)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Alicia Strong beat Otsune Tsumaru[/COLOR] in 9.34 [B](C+)[/B] -Again. What? Can’t say anymore than that. You hardly expected any other result, did you? [I]Overall Rating C-[/I]

Archived