FWE - Without Your Kids (Cornellverse)

2,000 sell out, and not nearly as rubbish as it could have been. So, do I need all those expensive Main Eventers? [B]August:[/B] *** I actually only lose $32,000, mainly by vastly increasing ticket sales, as I risked larger auditoriums. Also cut worker costs by 39%. My TV show may last a little longer, although it may still not be full of talent. *** TCW Summer Showdown was, quite frankly, great, and headlined by Wolf Hawkins taking Heavyweight gold from Human Arsenal for his first reign. *** Fumihiro Ota leaves MAW, after a great run there. He’ll be looking to go onto bigger and better things. *** 32 wrestlers make their debuts, as all the “new” new workers from before August 2009 also debut. My eyes are naturally drawn towards Lauren Easter although there are some decent luchadores in there two. Plenty of decent Japanese workers as well, but they’re unavailable to me. *** BHTOWG make an offer for both American Elemental and Greg Gauge, while GCG also go for American Elemental – all tour offers. I decide to rank my wrestlers in order of wage, and these are those currently earning over $1,000 a show: [COLOR="Red"]Enforcer Roberts[/COLOR] $3,000 [COLOR="Blue"]Hell Monkey[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Mainstream Hernandez[/COLOR] $2,000 [COLOR="blue"]Alicia Strong[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Steve Gumble[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Frankie Perez[/COLOR] $1,500 [COLOR="red"]American Elemental Insane Machine[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Steve Smith Greg Gauge[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Fox Mask[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Shane Stones Ryu Kajahara[/COLOR] $1,000 Yeah, Enforcer Roberts in expensive, but he has been involved in the best match in FWE history. And yes, our Warrior Champion earns less than 13 others – including our Extreme Champion. With that in mind, I’m going to run some “house shows” this month that will hopefully earn some money. They’ll take place on a Thursday, which will mean that Hell Monkey, American Elemental, Frankie Perez, Insane Machine and Mathew Gauge won’t moan about missing them, as they’re in Japan that day. *** Unleashed gets a 0.71 rating – more than the week before, despite lacking on star power. *** USPW are at it again – World Champion Warlord Pain loses to Warlord Agony in a National Title bout. They did this with Mainstream Hernandez and Valiant last year. [QUOTE]Announced for [B]FWE Presents… Invasion:[/B] Mathew Gauge vs Rolling Johnny Stones Bobby Thomas vs Rhino Umaga Masked Cougar (c) vs Rick Sanders for the FWE Warrior Title[/QUOTE] Note to self – how can you advertise Mathew Gauge being at a show just a few lines after you say he won’t be available for it? Joss Thompson will substitute, in a match that has previously been for the 21CW title. Quick results, as nothing too much occurred: [QUOTE][B]FWE Presents… Invasion[/B], from New England, in front of 2,000 fans: Joss Thompson beat Rolling Johnny Stones in 12.45 [B](C-)[/B] Rhino Umaga beat Bobby Thomas in 8.34 [B](C)[/B] Masked Cougar (c) and Rick Sanders drew after their 14.42 brawl was thrown out as they went through the crowd [B](C)[/B] [I]Overall Rating C-[/I][/QUOTE] Hmmm, good chemistry from the Main Event, that’s an interesting discovery. *** $7,225 profit from the show. Of course the more shows we run, the unhappier some of our Main Eventers get… *** Mathew Gauge missed the show, having been in Japan losing to William Hayes. Insane Machine also lost, but had a show stealing match with Toshiharu Hyobanshi (rated B) *** Steven Parker signs with NYCW. *** Crikey, Remo was on a long contract at SWF. I think this is the third person I’ve called the last there on a written contract – but this time he definitely is. And the current World Heavyweight Champion is going to leave, too. *** Sam Keith is to tour with GCG. In his BHOTWG tour, he didn’t mix with any of the big names. *** Genghis Rahn, out of work for 15 months, crops up again at CGC. *** NOTBPW announces another show, Smash, in their attempt to dominate the world wrestling scene. It is their second show on GNN, but TCW still have the upper hand with their CBA contract. *** Bulldozer Brandon Smith leaves CZCW, but hasn’t got the athleticism to allow me to sign him. *** It’s Kristen Pearce who is the first of the mass debutants to get signed, and goes to MAW. [QUOTE]Announced for [B]FWE Presents… Unleashed:[/B] Kashmir Singh vs Steven Parker Angel de Mexico vs American Elemental Alicia Strong vs The Gambler Masked Cougar (c) vs Brendan Idol in a non-title match[/QUOTE]

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Monkeypox;260073]Boo! Bulldozer would do great things for you, I think. But his safety SUCKS and that makes him hard to sign with a block.[/QUOTE] He certainly would - especially in his short first run he still managed to put together a short Extreme Title reign. Ah well, give it a year and a half...

[B]FWE Presents… Unleashed:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Steven Parker beat Kashmir Singh[/COLOR] in 12.51 [B](C+)[/B] -While I’m trying to save money, you’re going to keep seeing this match. Until Parker’s contract expires, as he’ll get a whole lot more expensive. He won with the Future Shock. *** Steven Parker called out Masked Cougar, and told him that he unwittingly saved Cougar’s Title at The Second Half, but it was a mistake he would capitalize on. He claimed that no-one was on better form than himself, which brought Alicia Strong out. She said that one defeat didn’t mean the end of her – she had far more up her sleeve. Masked Cougar told them all to calm down – he’d be happy to meet whoever the next number contender is, whoever it is deemed to be [B](C+)[/B] *** American Elemental came out to announce himself as back – again, no-one seemed to care for some reason [B](D)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]American Elemental beat Angel de Mexico [/COLOR]in 12.53 [B](D+)[/B] -Hmmm, Elemental has underperformed since coming back from injury, and I need another reason to keep him rather than he’ll sign full time for TCW if I release him. *** Alicia Strong comes out for her match, and before she can speak The Gambler comes out armed with a mic. He claims that the odds of him winning are vastly increased, as Strong seems to be distracted. She looks at The Gambler disdainfully, and demands that he gets a move on into the ring [B](C)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Alicia Strong beat The Gambler[/COLOR] in 15.52 [B](B-)[/B] -Wow, Alicia Strong shows good chemistry with yet another of my roster. The Gambler slowed this match down, which obviously irritated Strong, and almost proved her downfall. However, The Gambler missed with a Double or Nothing, allowing the Strong Arm Tactic for the win. *** Steven Parker slides into the ring and yells in Strong’s face, and she tried to push past him to leave. He stops her, but when the champion’s music hits, he backs off, but both he and Strong go onto commentary [B](C)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Masked Cougar (c) beat Brendan Idol[/COLOR] in a non-title match in 15.41 [B](B)[/B] -Neutral chemistry. I kid you not. Idol has minor overness from his CZCW run, but I was not expecting anything like a match like this. Maybe it was helped by Parker and Strong’s constant bickering on commentary, but Idol came out of this match looking a credible contender. Masked Cougar has done that with quite a few of my lower card, and I’m really beginning to respect him as a worker. *** Cougar looked up after his win, and Strong and Parker were still bickering. Cougar took a mic, and said that he didn’t care what the authorities say – he’ll defend against both Parker and Strong, anything to stop them going on [B](C)[/B] [I]Overall Rating C+[/I]

3,509, and what can you say? Another strong card, considering the talent I’m leaving out, and a great Main Event. I would honestly be disappointed if Masked Cougar wasn’t in this years top 100 (although he’s had a few poor showings at WLW, noticeably against Casey Valentine). *** Enforcer Roberts gets offers to tour with BHOTWG and GCG. I personally hope he takes one of them, as I can only afford to pay him for two appearances per month. *** Unleashed receives a rating of 0.75. Despite the lack of Main Eventers, fans are still tuning in. *** Yoshimi Mushashibo takes his fifth PGHW Glory Crown, defeating Mito Miwa. Current number of wrestlers unhappy – 7 Number that I care about – 3 [QUOTE][B]FWE Presents… Invasion,[/B] from Mid Atlantic in front of 2,000 fans Rick Sanders beat Bobby “Tradebait” Thomas [B](D)[/B] Joey Beauchamp beat Fox Mask [B](C-)[/B] Steven Parker beat El Fuerza [B](D+)[/B] [I](Once again, yes, I’ve run this match before)[/I] Overall Rating D+[/QUOTE] *** We experimented that show as a brand split. So looked amateurish with a small roster, and didn’t take any locker room leaders. We’ve ditched that idea. *** Hell Monkey uses last night to become WL Universal Champion for the third time. *** CGC sign Mainstream Hernandez. No big deal? Let’s put it this way – he now can’t work my TV shows. Ah. *** SWF finally drop the Shooting Star Title, with Zimmy Bumfhole being the only man who carried this title to make anything for himself. It’s replaced by the SWF Top Contenders Title, which Primus Allen wins against Remmy Skye. *** The next day, and the departing Remo drops his title, and Lead Belly begins his first reign as SWF World Heavyweight Champion. *** Jeremey Stone gets his fifth Canadian Title reign, defeating Duane at NOTBPW Summer Smash. Double A Main Events, being preceeded by Johnny Bloodstone getting a win over Sean McFly. *** Sam Pratt’s alter ego Calamari Kid wins the NYCW title that was vacated when Nathan Coleman went to tour with BHOTWG, defeating Fumihiro Ota. [QUOTE]Announced for [B]FWE Presents… Unleashed:[/B] Insane Machine (c) vs Fox Mask for the FWE Extreme Title [I]And lots of stars. Just not my Warrior Champion. But he will find uot when his next title defence is.[/I][/QUOTE]

[B]FWE Presents… Unleashed:[/B] *** Rick Sanders comes out to the ring, to sort out who will be challenging Masked Cougar at Boldness in two weeks. He says that Mainstream Hernandez is a shoe in – after all, he never lost his last title match. That brought out Steven Parker to complain that he should get a shot, closely followed by Alicia Strong stating her case. Sanders decides a match will settle it tonight – but they won’t face each other. They will team up against the two men who have been giving him grief – Hell Monkey and Frankie Perez. Win as a team, and they’re added to the title match. Lose, and they’re out of it [B](C-)[/B] *** Sanders then turns his attention to Brendan Idol. Sanders says that he’s heard Idol claiming to have gone toe to toe with the Warrior Champion, and almost come out on top. Sanders says that is irrelevant – you only get to shout when you’ve beaten someone who’s been in the industry as long as he has. Idol comes out, and says that’s a challenge he’s going to accept [B](C-)[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Brendan Idol drew with Rick Sanders[/COLOR] in 10.48 [B](C)[/B] -Idol took Sanders completely by surprise, who seemed to think that he’d get an easy win here. He grew more and more frustrated, eventually leaving the ring to get a breather – but Idol was right behind him. Sanders tried to escape through the crowd, and neither competitor seemed to notice when they were counted out. *** Sanders dipped behind a curtain, and Idol followed, only to get a fire extinguisher in his face. The youngster crumpled, and Sanders strutted off, having regained his confidence [B](D+)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Insane Machine (c) beat Fox Mask[/COLOR] to retain the [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]FWE Extreme Title[/COLOR] in 14.01 [B](C)[/B] -So, did you know that four years ago Fox Mask ended Insane Machine’s only CZCW Championship reign? Steve Smith did on commentary, explaining why the two went at one another with such vigour. We let Fox Mask show what he had, but he still did the job, getting hit with the Insanity Tsunami after eating an exposed turnbuckle. *** American Elemental came down to the ring, and said that he had something special for everyone – a debut match for a youngster continuing a great Mexican tradition - [B]Mr Lucha III [/B](queue lots of who? questions) [B](C-)[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]American Elemental beat Mr Lucha III[/COLOR] in 10.41 [B](C-)[/B] -Oh, my fans will moan about how much that saw of Mr Lucha II tonight, but we gave him a showing (and can’t afford squash matches), before American Elemental hit the Inferno Splash. *** As Mr Lucha left the ring, he was met by Insane Machine, who levelled the youngster with a forearm to the face. American Elemental defended his opponent, meaning at least we had a point for this lame segement – an Elemental face turn [B](E+)[/B] *** Frankie Perez and Hell Monkey were ready for the Main Event, when Alicia Strong came up to them. She said she was fully in support of their battle with Sanders, but had to look after herself tonight. Perez told her not to worry – they would fight for themselves tonight, but they know who there enemies are, and Strong isn’t in that category [B](C+)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Alicia Strong and Steven Parker beat Hell Monkey and Frankie Perez[/COLOR] in 15.03 [B](C+)[/B] -Strong and Parker had to learn to get along, as Monkey and Perez have teamed several times recently, and looked like a well oiled technical unit. Momentum swung towards Strong and Parker when Sanders came down to the ring, and started baiting Monkey and Perez. Eventually Hell Monkey snapped, and launched himself into Rick Sanders, but leaving his partner exposed. Parker tried, and failed, to hit a Future Shock, but instead DDT’s Perez and tagged out. Alicia Strong hit the Butterfly Effect on Perez, and even gave a yank of the tights to claim the win. *** Perez pulled Hell Monkey off Sanders, who grabbed a mic. He congratulated Strong and Parker in making the Warrior Title match a four way, and speculated that a new alliance may have been formed. He turned his attention to Hell Monkey, and said that they would finish things between them at Boldness – and it would be a Hardcore match. Pointing at Perez, he said that he wasn’t going to be left out, as he’d be facing Enforcer Roberts, and that would be a half and hour submissions match [B](C-)[/B] [I]Overall Rating C[/I]

2,921 people, an expensive show, and not the rating I was after. However, we did book three matches for Boldness, and turn American Elemental, so from a storyline point of view, it had its uses. *** Mr Lucha III is the first of the “new” new workers to get a gig at FWE. His opponent, American Elemental, picked up a minor back injury in their match, but should hopefully be ready for Boldness if booked. *** Enforcer Roberts signs to tour with BHOTWG. Next month should be a scheduling impossibility. *** Unleashed dips in rating to 0.69. *** RIPW hold a bout for their vacant Championship after Citizen X’s call up, and wisely put their two most talented men together. Champagne Lover and Jay Chord show that they’re both ready to be called up, Lover winning a C- rated bout. *** The uber talented Axxis Jr. defeats the uber talented Gino Montero for SOTBPW main title. B rated – they’ll look to better that in the future. *** Kid Toma adds NYCW at DaVE and MAW. He’s still never held a title. *** Mainstream Hernandez finally makes his CGC debut – in defeat to Christian Price! Oh well done, good career move, James. [QUOTE]Announced for [B]FWE Presents… Unleashed:[/B] Mathew Gauge vs Steve Gumble Joss Thompson vs Steven Parker El Fuerza vs Rhino Umaga Masked Cougar vs Bobby Thomas[/QUOTE]

[B]FWE Presents… Unleashed:[/B] *** We start off the show with Masked Cougar in the ring, but his little hype for Saturday’s title defence is cut short when Steven Parker comes out. He proclaims that he is the bravest of Cougar’s opponents, being the only one in the building tonight. With a victory over Strong already to his name, he declares that Cougar will be next on the list, and invites the champion to watch him prove it [B](B-)[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Steven Parker beat Joss Thompson[/COLOR] in 16.26 [B](B-)[/B] -These guys are both in the “D” range for overness, so this result is quite superb. Overall it was very technical, but Thompson almost got a pin after a Moonsault from the middle rope. Parker tried several times for the Future Shock, and once he hit it, the match was over. *** Cougar grabbed his mic and proclaimed his finishing move as the most lethal in the business – once he hit it, the match would be over [B](C)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Rhino Umaga beat El Fuerza[/COLOR] in 8.43 [B](C-)[/B] -Pure filler, nothing more than that. Fuerza’s Giant status has really been brought down a notch or two with some recent defeats (when he’s even wrestled), this time from a Rhino Charge. ***Mathew Gauge is down to the ring, and announces that once more Steve Gumble has challenged his brother to a match at Boldness. As if his two defeats that he’s suffered to him already didn’t tell him who the better man was. That brought Gumble out to the ring, mic in hand. However, instead of making a point, he blasted Mathew in the face with the mic, and took an advantage going into their match [B](C-)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Steve Gumble beat Mathew Gauge[/COLOR] in 19.40 [B](C+)[/B] -Overly long, as we didn’t want to pay for an extra match. Commentary pointed out that if Mathew was meant to be the weaker Gauge, then Gumble was in trouble on Saturday, as he had to kick out of numerous pinfall attempts. He couldn’t even land the Savate Kick, and only got the win with a roll up assisted by the ropes. *** Masked Cougar comes out for his warm up match for Saturday, when Parker blasts him down from beside. There’s a swift beatdown, before the locker-room empties to separate them – the champion insisting that he was fit for the Main Event [B](C+)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Masked Cougar beat Bobby Thomas[/COLOR] in a non title match in 13.53 [B](B-)[/B] -Bobby Thomas tried to capitalise early, but Cougar made good use of the ropes to end the three count. Even with Parker at the ring proving a distraction, Cougar’s class showed through, and he gestured at Parker before hitting the I am Cougar, Hear Me Roar for the win. *** Parker jumped to the ring apron, and Masked Cougar crouched down ready for the attack. With no element of surprise to help him, Parker jumped down and grabbed a mic – and it was of course to brag about how he would take the title on Saturday [B](B-)[/B] [I]Overall Rating C[/I]

I hope my 2,000 fans that attended thinks that whoever rated that show a “C” was drunk. I think he was. *** Mainstream Hernandez looks to the stars while taking the pin from Zeus Maxmillion. *** Unleashed draws a 0.69 rating. *** Davis Wayne Newton inks a new NOTBPW contract. He’s titleless, and has a losing record in first CC and then NOTBPW. He’s still up to “B+” popularity in Canada. That’s natural talent. *** TCW rise to a Global, and now have the planet at their mercy. The highlight of the show was the Main Event where Zimmy Bumfhole defeating Wolf Hawkins (B+), the lowlight was Giant Tana taking the Arena Title from Jay Darkness (C-) to add to his 4C title. *** TCW make offers to Greg Gauge and Shane Stones. Now, we’ve got a working agreement, but if Shane Stones signs I’ll have no ref for the next Unleashed show, and Greg Gauge would have to drop one of his commitments. Thankfully he works at USPW. *** To add to all that, one of my lesser workers refuses to enter negotiations, wishing to earn more money elsewhere, while negotiations with Steve Smith have stalled due to his high demands. [QUOTE]Announced for [B]FWE Presents… Boldness:[/B] [I]It’s our longest Pay Per View Yet, as Boldness is currently scheduled for three whole hours! The Main Event will see Warrior Champion Masked Cougar pitted against two of his fiercest rivals, Mainstream Hernandez and Steven Parker, along with his closest friend, Alicia Stone. Alliances will come and go, but only one person will walk out the Warrior Champion at the end of the night. Also, four months ago American Elemental was forced to vacate the Extreme Title through injury, and now he gets his chance to claim it back. It was Insane Machine who won the competition in Elemental’s absence, but has yet to beat the former champion for the belt. Elsewhere, expect half an hour of technical wizardry between former Warrior Champion Frankie Perez and Enforcer Roberts, Steve Gumble getting a rematch against Greg Gauge, and Hell Monkey facing “The Boss”, Rick Sanders.[/I] Greg Gauge vs Steve Gumble Hell Monkey vs Rick Sanders Frankie Perez vs Enforcer Roberts in a 30 minute submissions match Insane Machine (c) vs American Elemental for the FWE Extreme Title Masked Cougar (c) vs Alicia Strong vs Mainstream Hernandez vs Steven Parker for the FWE Warrior Title[/QUOTE]

[I]FWE - where eayragt lasts a whole lot longer than he does in a game of mafia. Lets see... do I have any Mexicans on my roster? Yes? Angel de Mexico, your push is never going to arrive![/I] [B]FWE Presents… [SIZE="5"]Boldness:[/SIZE][/B] Hope the crowd ignore the dark match – it sucked. Just like it did last time we ran it (do I ever remember poor chemistry?) *** Four of our biggest stars meet in the Main Event, so we put together a little video montage of their past [B](C+)[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Rick Sanders bear Hell Monkey[/COLOR] in 15.56 [B](C)[/B] -There have been plenty of matches with both these two men in over the past three years, but it was the first time that they’d actually faced one another in singles action. Yet still, Hell Monkey fails to get pushed in America like he deserves. Sanders worked over the legs, and picked up the win with a Figure Four. *** Mainstream Hernandez was the first to hype the Main Event, and he concentrated on just one person – Cougar. Hernandez reminded everyone how Cougar had never pinned him, and he was the form man to take the title tonight [B](B-)[/B] *** American Elemental came down to the ring, mic in hand, and said that Insane Machine was just keeping his title warm. He had to vacate the Extreme Title – he never lost it, and would prove himself a champion again tonight [B](C-)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]American Elemental beat Insane Machine (c)[/COLOR] to win the [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]FWE Extreme Title[/COLOR] in 16.46 [B](B-)[/B] -Very nice high flying encounter between the two – again, the first time that they’d ever met. This was all about who could hit the top rope move – the Insanity Tsunami missed, the Inferno Splash hit, and American Elemental regained his title belt. *** American Elemental sunk to his knees, before holding the title in the air. It must have been nice for him to get applause, as he was a heel during his last title reign [B](C)[/B] *** Alicia Strong’s turn for the Main Event hype – in which she pointed out how she respected Masked Cougar as a wrestler and friend, and would ensure that any dirty tricks from Parker and Hernandez would fail [B](B)[/B] *** Rick Sanders came down to the ring with Enforcer Roberts, telling Frankie Perez that he had no chance in this match – Roberts has never lost a submissions match before [B](C+)[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Enforcer Roberts drew with Frankie Perez [/COLOR]2-2 in 30.00 ? -Roberts showed great experience by tapping out very early to the P-Clutch (4.34), to ensure that no major damage was done. From then on he took Frankie Perez apart, and soon locked in the RCT, which Perez wisely tapped out to early (9.21). However, just two minutes later Roberts again locked in the RCT, and Perez was forced to tap once more (11.42). From then on Perez was really on the back foot, and when once more caught in the RCT in the 25th minute, he felt that he couldn’t afford to tap out. He fought for almost a minute, and the moment Roberts released the hold reacted quickly enough to lock the P-Clutch onto Roberts. He reeled around, almost reaching the ropes, but tapped at 27.32. As the match restarted he went straight for the RCT, but Perez elbowed his way out, and locked in his own version of the RCT! Roberts tried one way and another, but could not get to the ropes, and only the clock running out saved him. *** The ref rung the bell, but Rick Sanders cut off the ring announcer. He took a mic, and stalled while Roberts recovered. He addressed Frankie Perez, and applauded his efforts in getting a draw in normal time. However, the match will continue, and sudden death starts… now [B](C-)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Enforcer Roberts beat Frankie Perez[/COLOR] in 31.43 in a submissions match [B](B)[/B] -Roberts was ready for the call, suplexing Perez to the middle of the ring. The dropped a few elbows and locked in the RCT, leaving Perez to frantically struggle for the bottom rope. Sanders goaded Perez, and even pulled the bottom rope away, forcing Perez to tap. *** Steven Parker’s turn to hype, and he actually focussed on all three of his opponents – the guy he knew how to beat from their MAW days, the girl he beat last month, and the masked freak who was an embarrassment to any wrestling promotion. If any of them were to feel the wrath of the Future Shock, he would become Warrior Champion. [B](C+)[/B] *** Greg Gauge saunters down to the ring, with a piece of paper in his hand. He takes a mic, and calls out Steve Gumble. Greg Gauge points out how Gumble seems to be living on former glories, and his titles that he held with TCW. Well, guess who he had a contract from this week – yes, TCW! Gauge called Gumble the forgotten past, and him the future, which brought Gumble steaming to the ring [B](D+)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Greg Gauge defeated Steve Gumble[/COLOR] in 17.39 [B](C+)[/B] -The third time these two have met, and the result was no different to the former encounters. Gauge had to be purely on the defensive early, as Gumble came out of the traps flying, eager to prove himself over Gauge. Greg knew what he was doing though, and slowly let Gumble tire himself out, before getting the win with the Proton Lock. *** It was just Masked Cougar’s turn, and he said that whatever anyone else claimed, he was the champion. Sure, tonight he could lose the title without being pinned, but he intended to be the one doing the pinning [B](B)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Masked Cougar (c) beat Steven Parker, Alicia Strong and Mainstream Hernandez[/COLOR] in 25.28 [B](B-)[/B] -Started as Cougar / Strong vs Parker / Hernandez, until Hernandez turned on Parker, and then all hell broke lose. The one exception was Cougar and Strong, who didn’t fight one another at any point of the match. The first to hit their finishing move was Parker, hitting the Future Shock on Strong, but Cougar and Hernandez both simultaneously made the save. The next was Cougar hitting the High Rise Cougar Pounce on Parker, but again both Strong and Hernandez were in a position to make the save. The thing is, only Hernandez went for the save – Strong instead intercepted Hernandez, and Cougar made the cover to retain. *** As Cougar celebrated, he watched the video screen showing the end of the match, and noticed what part Alicia Strong had to play. He beckoned her into the ring, and the two shared a kiss as the show ended [B](B)[/B] [I]Overall Rating C+[/I]

5,597 people turned up (yeah, wrong venue choice), and one title change, with American Elemental regaining the Extreme Title that he only lost upon injury. Masked Cougar retained once more in the Main Event, and was thankful to Alicia Strong for her help. *** We draw our usual 0.18 rating. *** We bring Rock Downpour back to FWE, in a move that may see Steve Smith going back to the UK. *** Puerto Rican Power leaves the CZCW title vacant… again. The title hasn’t been won from a holder since 2007, when Shawn Gonzalez booked himself to victory over Donnie J. Gonzalez, Plague, Randall Hopkirk and now Puerto Rican Power have all left the company before dropping the title. As usual, our post PPV Unleashed show won’t showcase any of our stars. Unusually, we’re going to risk it coming from New England, so we’ll see how this goes. [QUOTE]Announced for [B]FWE Presents… Unleashed:[/B] Mr Lucha III vs The Gambler El Fuerza vs Joss Thompson Brendan Idol vs Joey Beauchamp Mathew Gauge vs Rhino Umaga Fox Mask vs Bobby Thomas[/QUOTE]

[B]FWE Presents… Unleashed:[/B] Right, these results won’t take long. *** The Gambler hypes himself it – and he knows the odds are he’ll walk out the next match a winner [B](D-)[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]The Gambler beat Mr Lucha III [/COLOR]in 8.39 [B](D-)[/B] -And win he did, with a pull of the tights. *** Joss Thompson calls out El Fuerza, calling him a giant lump whose size doesn’t match his talent [B](D+)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Joss Thompson beat El Fuerza[/COLOR] in 9.47 [B](C-)[/B] -Thompson pulls a C- out of Fuerza…? I’m impressed. Oh, by the way, Fuerza’s leaving us soon. Hence he lost, with a Beauchamp assist. *** Perfect Package boogie over Fuerza’s prone body, before leaving the ring together [B](C-)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Bobby Thomas beat Fox Mask[/COLOR] in 9.35 [B](D)[/B] -I forgot to mention, Rock Downpour is officially announcing Unleashed over Steve Smith. And here, Bobby Thomas picked up his first win at FWE – over Fox Mask, who has yet to pick up a win. *** Thompson is shown hyping up Beauchamp before his match, telling him that after he felled the giant, Beauchamp’s win should be a formality [B](D)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Brendan Idol beat Joey Beauchamp[/COLOR] in 12.43 [B](C)[/B] -Not a win for the other half of Perfect Package, as Idol (along with Thompson) seems to have risen to the top of the midcard. *** Mathew Gauge hyped up the Main Event. Mathew Gauge isn’t over enough outside the South East to be given the mic [B](D)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Mathew Gauge beat Rhino Umaga [/COLOR]in 13.37 [B](C+)[/B] -Gauge’s hype focussed on how he had twice been defeated by Rhino Umaga, but was going to change round his fortunes here. And he did, with a 12 Gauge Shot. [I]Overall Rating C-[/I]

2,000 sell out – and a cheap show. Although not a good show. I’m still amazed how two “E+” popularity workers, one talented (Thompson), one not (Fuerza) managed to pull out a C- match. [B]September:[/B] *** We lost another $50,000, due to any extra show and worker costs. We’re now into out second season of Unleashed – but it’ll never last its run. *** Where to start. We’ll go for EEWW rumoured finance troubles. *** Dread is on his last month in action, while Pistol Pete Hall and Larry Vessey retire. *** Insane Machine (3-8) and Mathew Gauge (0-8, regularly teamed with Cameron Vessey) finish there PGHW tour. Insane Machine had a one match PGHW Historical Japan title run, defeating Buddy Garner, before losing the title to Toshiharu Hyobanshi. I think that holds a little more prestige than my Extreme Title. *** Owner’s favourites Eric Eisen and Danny Jillefski both lose booking power at SWF and USPW respectively. *** Just one day after leaving SWF, Remo Richardson signs with TCW, along with Joe Sexy who’s been touring recently with GCG. *** Joss Thompson doubles his contract, and now earns four figures (Masked Cougar still earns $900, for another four months). *** Unleashed score a 0.91 rating. A record. Somehow. *** Shane Stones (and Chief Two Eagles) join TCW. Although Stones signs a PPA contract, and now have no ref for my last TV show of the month. *** It takes one day for newcomer Hollywood Bret Starr to be hyped on the Internet. Doesn’t have the basics for me to go near him, though. *** GCG’s new (re)signing, Rhino Umaga, starts well. Extremely well. He takes the GCG Heavyweight Title from Takayuki 2000 in just his second match back. [QUOTE]Breaking news from [B]FWE Presents… Invasion[/B] from Gorski Ballroom (South West), in front of 3,000 fans Fans saw [COLOR="Blue"]Mainstream Hernandez [/COLOR]cost [COLOR="blue"]Masked Cougar[/COLOR] a non-title match with [COLOR="blue"]Rick Sanders [/COLOR]last night, and then viscously beat down the Warrior Champion. Hernandez was not expected to be in attendance, but made his presence felt by hitting the Apparition #14 while the ref was down, before draping Rick Sanders over Masked Cougar. He wasn’t finished their, and took the opportunity give Cougar a severe beating, before it was announced that he’d be coming back to claim the Warrior Title at Happiness. It wasn’t the only match to end in interference – [COLOR="blue"]Greg Gauge [/COLOR]paid the price for crossing [COLOR="blue"]Insane Machine [/COLOR]early in the night, by claiming he had only been the Extreme Champion because American Elemental was out of action. Greg was ready to take his match against [COLOR="blue"]Joss Thompson[/COLOR], but a kick to the back of his head from Insane Machine soon ended that. [B]Quick results:[/B] Alicia Strong beat Kashmir Singh in 10.55 [B](D)[/B] [I](that’s what not clicking does for you)[/I] Insane Machine beat El Fuerza in 11.40 [B](D+)[/B] Joss Thompson beat Greg Gauge in 16.45 [B](B-)[/B] Rick Sanders beat Masked Cougar (c) in 18.31 [B](C+)[/B] [I]Overall Rating C+[/I][/QUOTE] *** Unusual, but it needed to be done. Hernandez has the title shot at the end of the month, but will be missing from my TV shows. So he did his hyping here. Meanwhile, Greg Gauge was crazy over in the South West compared to the rest of the US, so I addressed that here (partially – he’s gone from B+ to B – he carries D’s where we don’t run shows), and rewarded Joss Thompson for signing a new contract at the same time. *** Masked Cougar arrived late for the above show – I guess he heard he was going to lose. I’ve had very little trouble from him, like the guy, and he’s my champion. I pretend I didn’t notice. *** Nathaniel Ca$ino, aka The Gambler, is to tour with WLW, and is joined by the underutilised Fox Mask. *** Frankie Perez gets another tour with INSPIRE, Johnny Stones with EEWW if they survive, and Rhino Umaga joins CZCW. *** Larry Wood gets the hardest job in the world – rescuing SWF. But that’s not the news that surprised me. USPW’s new booker is… is… Eric Tyler!?! I have no problems if he books himself aa title win – it’d be… interesting. *** And now I realise and announced my matches for my last show… for Unleashed. Oh dear. Lets kill the heat with a few changes. [QUOTE]Announced for FWE Presents… Unleashed: Greg Gauge vs The Gambler Alicia Strong vs El Fuerza American Elemental (c) vs Brendan Idol for the FWE Extreme Title Frankie Perez vs Steven Parker[/QUOTE]

[B]FWE Presents… Unleashed:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Greg Gauge beat The Gambler[/COLOR] in 11.51 [B](C-)[/B] -Greg Gauge got back to his winning ways, Proton Locking The Gambler. *** We go backstage, where Alicia Strong is seen coming up to El Fuerza. She asks him how they’ve come to have a match tonight, and Fuerza is ready to explain. He’s meant to be here to protect her, but it seems that she’s found a new friend in Masked Cougar. If she doesn’t need him, he’ll have to prove his worth in other ways – in the ring [B](C+)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Rick Sanders beat Kashmir Singh[/COLOR] in 3.51 [B](D+)[/B] -A quick squash match, as Sanders will be on the show later. *** Alicia Strong is shown backstage making her way to the ring, when Masked Cougar tries to stop her. He warns her about someone Fuerza’s size, but Strong stops him – telling Cougar to trust her. She reminds him that he needs to concentrate on getting ready for his title match at Happiness – and she’ll look after herself [B](B)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Alicia Strong beat El Fuerza[/COLOR] in 10.49 [B](C-)[/B] -Now this match I expected a C- out of – but Strong is way more over than Joss Thompson, so I still don’t know how he did it. Fuerza managed to look like s stumbling giant, but the few moves that he hit were almost enough for the pin. Almost, but not quite, and once downed Strong hit the Butterfly Effect from the top rope. *** Strong celebrates, when El Fuerza pulls her down by the hair. Masked Cougar is quickly out from the back to dive in between the two, and force Fuerza from the ring [B](D+)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]American Elemental (c) beat Brendan Idol[/COLOR] to retain the [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]FWE Extreme Title[/COLOR] in 9.37 [B](C)[/B] -A good natured bout, this one, with both workers seeming to respect each other. Elemental had the experience though, and won with an Inferno Splash. *** Greg Gauge comes from outback, and says that he’s impressed with what he’s just seen – two men honestly going at it at one another. He would like part of that, and Elemental says he’ll be honoured – and he makes the match for Happiness [B](D+)[/B] *** Frankie Perez comes out, and addresses Rick Sanders before the Main Event. Perez claims that a draw was the least he deserved at Boldness eight days ago, and it was obvious that Sanders bias was the only reason why Enforcer Roberts got the win. Sanders came out to refute that fact, claiming that it’s not his fault that Perez made a rookie mistake and took his eyes off his opponent. If it makes him feel any better, he’ll book them in a rematch at Happiness – one fall, no time limit [B](C-)[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Frankie Perez beat Steven Parker[/COLOR] in 13.42 [B](C+)[/B] -Good bout this – Perez geed up by his rematch announcement, and Parker as he was currently part of the Main Event scene. Unfortunately for Parker, his ascension to the Main Event was only temporary (not the least because I know from the past that he doesn’t click with Masked Cougar), and it was Perez who took the hard fought win. *** After the bout Sanders slid into the ring, and stomped away at Perez. Parker joined in, and it was left for Cougar and Strong to save Perez – but not the rating [B](D+)[/B] [I]Overall Rating C[/I]

A good 2,000 sell out, that did its job, if being a little expensive. *** I have my first contract negotiations with a Main Eventer since I started flushing money down the toilet. Alicia Strong – talent and charisma. She ups her wage to $2,375 a show, and takes a share of her merchandise. However, she sealed it by signing for 18 months. *** Unleashed draws 1.06, another record. *** Larry Wood’s not catching a break at SWF. His biggest talent remaining, Jack Giedroyc is joining TCW, along with Peter Michaels. Hollywood Bret Starr does sign a development deal, and Larry Wood’s must be tempted to bring Champagne Lover and Jay Chord out of development. Although they would then become fair game for TCW. *** I realise that Greg Gauge has shockingly turned down TCW. *** Brendan Idol doubles his salary at FWE – but The Gambler is not offered a new contract. They both wanted the same amount, and I decided only one of them deserved it. *** USPW run a “C” rated event, which they’ve only matched once in the last two years. This one was completely down to Eric Tyler, who combined with Valiant for a B- rated Main Event. *** Black Eagle takes the Brass Knuckles title from Lead Belly for his first reign. *** Remo Richardson’s TCW debut comes defeating former SWF colleague Christian Faith. *** In news just two people will care about – Jamie Anderson wins his first gold, teaming with Jeffery McPeterson for the MOSC UK Tag Team belts. It’s everything has talents have ever deserved. *** Davis Wayne Newton finally takes his first title, the NOTBPW Unlimited Action Title from The Natural. [QUOTE]Announced for FWE Presents… Unleashed: American Elemental (c) vs The Gambler in a non title match Mathew Gauge vs Insane Machine Masked Cougar (c) vs El Fuerza in a non title match Alicia Strong vs Steven Parker[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Monkeypox;266761]Every time I read about Eric Tyler involved in a USPW event, a part of me dies.[/QUOTE] Well, he's currently doing his best to single handedly save USPW. Which is... odd. But as you'll see by the news after my next show, the saviour of USPW may be a title beyond even Tyler. Which is just as well really, as I can't imagine that is what he'd like to be remembered for.

[B]FWE Presents… Unleashed:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Rick Sanders beat Angel de Mexico[/COLOR] in 3.42 [B](C-)[/B] -Squash for the boss. *** Rick Sanders called out Alicia Strong and Masked Cougar, noting that you find one, the other never seems to be far behind. Well, tonight, they’ll be separated, as if either of them come out when the other one is in the ring, then Masked Cougar will have his title stripped from him [B](B-)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Insane Machine beat Mathew Gauge [/COLOR]in 10.43[B] (C)[/B] -The commentators made the point that they didn’t know how happy Insane Machine would be that Greg Gauge had been granted a title shot at Happiness, before he had his rematch. He took out his anger here on Greg’s brother. *** Masked Cougar and Alicia Strong were shown talking backstage, with Strong calling Sanders a corrupt official. Cougar tried to calm her down, saying that they should be able to hold their own tonight [B](B+)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]American Elemental (c) beat The Gambler[/COLOR] by DQ in a non title match in 10.47 [B](D+)[/B] -The Gambler was never going to win, but it sucked finding out about poor chemistry this near the end of his run. The match ended when Insane Machine started attacking American Elemental, ending the match in DQ. *** Insane Machine continued the assault, and Rock Downpour guessed that Machine was staking his claim for a rematch [B](C-)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Masked Cougar (c) beat El Fuerza[/COLOR] in a non title match in 13.56 [B](C+)[/B] -Well, if Cougar’s going to be off his game, I’m happy for it to be in this match. Like often before, he took the role of plucky underdog, using his speed to keep away from El Fuerza. However, this was champion vs someone who’s never been pushed and is leaving soon. No contest – and the High Rise Cougar Pounce sealed it. *** Steven Parker was on hype duty for the Main Event. Last time he’d met Alicia Strong, he’d won, and he didn’t know why he had to do it again. However, afterwards he’ll be moving right onto the Warrior Champion [B](B-)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Alicia Strong beat Steven Parker[/COLOR] in 15.55 [B](B)[/B] -Like last week, Parker fought like his position in the Main Event depended on it. And he didn’t disappoint, even in a losing effort. He’ll always know that with Strong in the Main Event, he has the chance of meeting her and putting on some great matches. He tried for the Future Shock, but got put away with the Strong Arm Tactic. *** Rick Sanders came down to the ring, and said it was about time this stopped. Alicia Strong was playing in a man’s world, and would soon come unstuck – and he knew just the man who could beat her. He announced that at Happiness he would take on Alicia Strong, and Strong seemed quite happy be the proclamation [B](C+)[/B] [I]Overall Rating B-[/I]

Best TV show we’ve had for a while (with 3,157 attendees), although we’re still spending more on the show than we should be. The card to Happiness is also taking shape well. *** Grease Hogg is involved in an unnamed “Police Incident”. There was just too much news on the Internet for me to find out exactly what kind of incident it was. Since being let go by SWF in 2007, he’s meandered through the US Independent scene. *** Unleashed draws a 1.17. This is almost 0.50 over what we were drawing five weeks ago, so we’re definitely expanding our appeal. *** SWF sign Demon Anger as a Road Agent – a job he’s actually suited for. *** He’s a GCG champion, so it’s usual for an injury to happen. Fortunately, it’s just a minor knee injury that Rhino Umaga picks up against Jimmy Cox, and it’ll only shelf him for three weeks. *** Before anyone gets too excited about what Eric Tyler booking USPW will do – it’s just given us a Main Event of [B]The Lords of War vs Eric Tyler and Big Smack Scott[/B]. The Lords still hold all the USPW titles (even though they lost the tag match). *** Steve Smith and El Fuerza both leave FWE as their contracts expire, Smith proving too expensive to rehire. El Fuerze proving... not skilled enough. *** Hooded Kudo extends his record by winning his sixth BHTOWG World Championship. *** Tana the Mighty’s CZCW Championship reign is over, and it’s another brawler, Nevada Nuclear, who takes the title. Announced for FWE Presents… Unleashed: Mathew Gauge vs Joey Beauchamp Frankie Perez vs The Gambler Brendan Idol vs Steven Parker Masked Cougar and Alicia Strong vs Steve Gumble and Hell Monkey

[B]FWE Presents… Unleashed [/B](from New England): [COLOR="Blue"]Mathew Gauge beat Joey Beauchamp[/COLOR] in 10.44 [B](C-)[/B] -Joey got to do his high flying stuff, but once grounded could do nothing to stop the Proton Lock. The commentators noted during this match that Insane Machine had been added to the Extreme Title match between Greg Gauge and American Elemental on Friday, as, er, there was nowhere else for them to mention it. *** Masked Cougar and Alicia Strong were shown backstage, wondering about there opponents tonight. Strong was pretty sure that Hell Monkey wouldn’t get on with Steve Gumble, and that should give them the upper hand. Cougar said that they should be careful – as fighting the champion always seems to motivate his opponents [B](B-)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Frankie Perez beat The Gambler[/COLOR] in 7.38 [B](C-)[/B] -Couldn’t find a midcarder for The Gambler to job to this week, so he fell to Perez instead, tapping to the P-Clutch. *** Frankie Perez took a mic, and went on to PPV sell mode. He reminded everyone how Enforcer Roberts was the first to tap when they last met, and this time the first to tap loses. He won’t be caught unawares by any foul play from Rick Sanders this time [B](C-)[/B] *** We’re shown backstage, where Steve Gumble comes up to Hell Monkey to talk about their match tonight. Monkey pointedly ignores his partner for the night, walking straight past him [B](D)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Steven Parker beat Brendan Idol[/COLOR] in 11.51 [B](C+)[/B] -After a couple of losses, Parker went back to his winning ways. He fought dirty, being warned on several occasions by the ref for low blows and eye rakes. It was a clean Future Shock that won the match. *** Steven Parker called out Mathew Gauge, challenging him to a match on Friday, as his talent shouldn’t be missing from a PPV. Mathew came out to wonder at Parker’s arrogance, but accepted anyway, looking forward to the chance to turn Parker’s c0ckiness dial down [B](C-)[/B] *** The Warrior Title holder came out with Alicia Strong at there side, and they cut a quick promo on their opponents [B](C-)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Masked Cougar and Alicia Strong beat Steve Gumble and Hell Monkey[/COLOR] in 24.46 [B](B)[/B] -Er, wow. True, these are four of our stars, but here in New England, this wasn’t the result that was expected – but I’ll sure take it. Gumble and Monkey didn’t cooperate at all, but held their own when in the ring. However, when the pins started coming, their refusal to come to one another’s aid showed, and Gumble was left to be pinned by Strong. [I]Overall Rating C+[/I]

A 2,000 sell out, and stellar Main Event. The logical conclusion would be to add Hell Monkey vs Steve Gumble to the Happiness card, but as that costs $4,000, it’s not going to happen. Hang on – that means the Main Event cost $7,000. I’m glad it got a B. *** I just remember to change Happiness to a PPV. That would have been annoying. *** Unleashed dips slightly to 1.09. *** Kashmir Singh gets a new contract – Kathy Neptune doesn’t. As of today, she’ll stop supporting Sanders in the ring. Yep, make the change just before the PPV, why don’t I? *** Steve Gumble takes his earnings to over $2,000 a show, but does sign for 18 months. [QUOTE]PPV Preview: [B]FWE Presents… Happiness?[/B] Since becoming Warrior Champion, there has been one man to claim that Masked Cougar was not the most dominant man at FWE. In two matches with Cougar, Hernandez is yet to lose, and will be hoping to keep up that run to take the Warrior Title on Thursday. Elsewhere, it's a battle of the current power in FWE, Rick Sanders, versus the previous power, Alicia Strong. Strong has used the move to become a more regular ring performer, but will be anxious to get one over the current boss. At Boldness American Elemental regained the Extreme Title that he only lost due to injury from Insane Machine, and the two will face each other once more. However, thrown into the mix will be one of the hottest American talents, Greg Gauge, whose main aim will be to ground his two high flying opponents, where he'll be able to use his feared Proton Lock. With Greg's brother, Mathew, Steven Parker and Frankie Perez also on the card, we have a show not to be missed! Announced for FWE Presents... Happiness? Alicia Strong vs Rick Sanders Mathew Gauge vs Steven Parker American Elemental (c) vs Greg Gauge vs Insane Machine for the FWE Extreme Title Masked Cougar (c) vs Mainstream Hernandez for the FWE Warrior Title [I]Enforcer Roberts will not be in attendance – tune in to see who will replace him against Frankie Perez[/I][/QUOTE] Yes, that’s right, I’m up against SWF. Where Enforcer Roberts worked. But I booked him anyway. To be fair, I had no day that I could have had him and Hernandez, but you would have thought I’d have checked. *** Will my fans revolt, as I go back to not delivering promised matches, but this time it's at a PPV? *** Can Insane Machine win the Extreme Title back, or can Greg capture another title to add to his OLLIE gold? *** Can Masked Cougar finally get the win over Mainstream Hernandez, or will the former MAW man go to 3-0 against Cougar? All to be revealed, at Happiness?

[B]FWE Presents… [SIZE="5"]Happiness?[/SIZE][/B] *** It’s our Main Event hype video, with exclusive footage of Masked Cougar being attacked by Mainstream Hernandez at the beginning of the month [B](B-)[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Steven Parker beat Mathew Gauge[/COLOR] in 11.39 [B](C)[/B] -Mathew’s really got the raw end of the deal of the Gauges. While Greg has been pushed hard, I’ve been happy with Mathew making his opponents look a million bucks. He almost had the victory with the Proton Lock, but Parker reached the ropes. It wasn’t long after that the Future Shock hit, and Parker got the win. *** Parker celebrated in the ring as if it the most important moment of his life. He’s learning to show emotion [B](C-)[/B] *** Mainstream Hernandez cut a promo for the Main Event. He said, as promised, that he was here to take the title. Masked Cougar has still yet to pin him – yet to beat him in one on one competition. Hernandez has a pin on Cougar, something that if you watched – he’ll repeat again tonight [B](B)[/B] *** Frankie Perez came to the ring, and picked up a mic to ask Sanders who he had in store for him. Out came Joss Thompson and Joey Beauchamp, Perfect Package, and it looked like it was going to be a handicap match [B](C)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Frankie Perez beat Perfect Package[/COLOR] in 12.12 [B](C+)[/B] -Individually Perez outclassed his opposition, but while working as a team he was on the back foot. Perez decided that the best way to go was removing one opponent from the ring at a time, ensuring that he wasn’t facing two men for too long. Joss Thompson went head first over the top rope and never recovered, and Perez made Beauchamp submit to the P-Clutch. *** Frankie Perez took a mic, and asked whether that was really the best that could be thrown at him. He didn’t want anyone ducking him – he wanted to prove himself, and would be after Enforcer Roberts [B](C+)[/B] *** Extreme Champion American Elemental started to cut a promo for his title defence, when Greg Gauge came up to him. After a stand off, Greg slapped Elemental on the back, and said that their one on one match would have to wait for the future – and maybe it’d be him who was holding the title. An off camera snort turned out to be from Insane Machine, and as he headed to the ring the two faces shrugged their shoulders [B](C+)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]American Elemental (c) beat Greg Gauge and Insane Machine[/COLOR] to retain the FWE Extreme Title in 21.58 [B](B-)[/B] -I told these three just go out and bring it, and they did just that. It wasn’t just a high flying occasion, there was plenty of technical work as well. And times it took both Greg Gauge and American Elemental to fight off Insane Machine, but they worked together well enough see him off. Greg even managed to get American Elemental in the Proton Lock, but a Termination Kick to the back of the head knocked him completely unconscious. Elemental broke up the pin, and when Insane Machine went for the Insanity Tsunami hit him out of the air with a dropkick. From there, it was Inferno Splash, title retained. *** Alicia Strong was about to go out for her match when Masked Cougar came up to her, apologising that he wouldn’t be ringside tonight. She told him it didn’t matter, as she could handle this one, and planted a kiss on Cougar’s lips [B](B)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Rick Sanders beat Alicia Strong[/COLOR] in 16.54 [B](C+)[/B] -Okay everyone, just pretend Kathy Neptune wasn’t ringside. May have forgotten to tell her that her managing skills weren’t required. This one went outside, and Strong was left in unfamiliar territory. Sanders was well experienced to bending the rules, and when the ref also left the ring to try and bring them in, he whipped Strong right into him, taking him out of action. He dragged a table out from under the ring, but while setting it up Strong had time to recover. She hit Sanders with a series of forearms to the face, before laying him on the table. She jumped to the apron and went for the Butterfly Effect – crashing through the table as Sanders moved. From then on, he just had to drag Strong into the ring, wake the ref, and make the cover for the win. *** Sanders stood over Alicia Strong, when Masked Cougar’s music hit, and the champion came out for his match. He and Sanders stared at each other, before Rick backed off and allowed Cougar in the ring. After ensuring Strong was okay, he took a mic, and said that for too long Mainstream Hernandez has boasted about his undefeated streak against him. Tonight, he changes that [B](B-)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Masked Cougar (c) beat Mainstream Hernandez[/COLOR] to retain the FWE Warrior Title in 33.34 [B](B)[/B] -Another epic from these two, and you really couldn’t tell which way it was going to go. Both the Apparition #14 and I am Cougar, Hear Me Roar were hit, but both men were too exhausted to make the pin in time. Hernandez changed tack and tried a submission move on Cougar, but he slipped out the back and almost got the quick pin. As Hernandez recovered Cougar got in a roundhouse kick, before jumping to the ropes. High Rise Cougar Pounce, pin, and Hernandez couldn’t quite kick out in time. [I]Overall Rating C+[/I]

Archived