WWF 2001: Wrestlemania X7 & So On

[CENTER][IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1a/Wmx-sevenscsa.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]Joel Presents: WWF 2001: WRESTLEMANIA X7 & SO ON[/COLOR][/SIZE] [FONT="Arial Narrow"]You know what. I created another diary, this time about Wrestlemania X7 being different. Now, tonight is the first night of March and we are well ahead on our way to Wrestlemania X7. Talking about the event being different here are the results for No Way Out & Royal Rumble: [IMG]http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000055ZK7.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"]WWF ROYAL RUMBLE 2001:[/SIZE] WWF World Heavyweight Championship Match (Match #2 For Kurt Angle): Steve Austin defeated Kurt Angle (NEW CHAMPION) Edge & Christian bested The Hardy Boyz, The Dudley Boyz & The A.P.A Triple H & The Rock drew in The Royal Rumble WWF World Heavyweight Championship Match (Match #1): The Undertaker defeated Kurt Angle by DQ [IMG]http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000055ZK8.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"]WWF NO WAY OUT:[/SIZE] Steve Austin, The Rock & The Undertaker defeated Triple H, Kurt Angle & Shane McMahon WCW Made Their Presence Known. Edge & Christian drew with The Dudley Boyz WWF Intercontinental Championship Match: Kane defeated Chris Jericho, Chris Benoit & Tazz (NEW CHAMPION) Matt Hardy defeated Jeff Hardy WWF Hardcore Title Match: Rhyno defeated Raven It was that night that WCW made their presence known. And a war started, and it was going to reach a climax at Wrestlemania X7 AND CONTINUE! SO LADIES & GENTLEMEN OF GDS FORUMS WELCOME TO JOEL'S WORLD![/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://slam.canoe.ca/WrestlingImagesB/booker_kotr2001.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]MONDAY NIGHT RAW (MONDAY, WEEK ONE IN MARCH): WRESTLEMANIA MAIN EVENT CONFIRMED: (LIVE FROM: CHARLOTTE COLISEUM [/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [COLOR="Red"][B][U]PRE-SHOW RESULTS: Albert defeated Bull Buchanan (D+) Al Snow defeated D'Lo Brown, Jerry Lynn, Christian & Matt Hardy (B-) Farooq defeated Crash Holly (C+)[/U][/B] [I]RAW kicks off with "No Chance In Hell" hitting the arena as Vince McMahon steps out and gets inside the ring. He has a microphone in hand as he rants on about how WCW made their presence known. McMahon said by that happening he has made a match for the Wrestlemania Main Event. Screw the Royal Rumble Winner's Rock & Triple H they get their shot later. He announces it will be Booker T and Steve Austin for The WWF World Heavyweight Title & WCW World Heavyweight Title in a Unification Match. The crowd start to cheer as Booker T is backstage with Shane McMahon as Booker looks like he's going to cry.[/I] [I]We cut to a nearby airport, where wrestlers are arriving for the show. Near the luggage carousel, Rhyno attacks Raven from behind, hits his finisher, then covers him for a pin! Nearby referee Billy Silverman makes the count, and declares Rhyno the new Hardcore Champion![/I] [B][U]Match #1: Eddie Guerrero vs Dean Malenko Match Background:[/U][/B] [I]None.[/I] [B][U]Double Count Out RATING: B-[/U][/B] [I]Chris Jericho is presenting the Highlight Reel with Chris Benoit. Chris Jericho launches some thinly-veiled insults at Chris Benoit during their interview. When Benoit has finally had enough, he decks Jericho with a single punch![/I] [I]Co-Commissioner Mick Foley, calls Kurt Angle to his office as he tells Kurt that what he did to him at No Way Out was out of order. Tonight Angle will face Billy Gunn for a punishment. [/I] [B][U]Match #2 (Handicap 1 on 2): Big Show vs Diamond Dallas Page & Chris Kanyon Match Background:[/U][/B] [I]During No Way Out, WCW members DDP & Chris Kanyon had made their presence by attacking Big Show backstage. Tonight Show gets his revenge on both men.[/I] [B][U]Winner: Big Show (After a Chokeslam)(At 10:06) RATING: C-[/U][/B] [I]The Undertaker is shown backstage as he is in the car park with his bike nearby. He walks out to the road as a car speeds towards him and runs him over, Undertaker is knocked out. But is he still alive?[/I] [B][U]Match #3: Kurt Angle vs Billy Gunn Match Background:[/U][/B] [I]After what Angle did to Foley, Foley punished Angle pitting him against Billy Gunn. Will Angle prevail?[/I] [B][U]Winner: Kurt Angle (After making Gunn submit to the Ankle Lock)(At 11:50) Notes: Mick Foley done a run in but it wasn't enough to keep Angle from winning. RATING: C+[/U][/B] [I]Vince McMahon is backstage once more to drop one bomb. He was watching the security camera in the parking lot and he saw Triple H hop inside a car and run The Undertaker over. So as it goes Triple H will face The Undertaker at Wrestlemania X7. But when The Undertaker comes back he picks the stipulation of the match.[/I] [B][U]Main Event (WWF World Heavyweight Title Match): Steve Austin vs The Rock Match Background:[/U][/B] [I]The Rock is The Royal Rumble Winner. He has yet to use his prize but Vince McMahon gave him a free title shot.[/I] [B][U]Winner & Still WWF World Heavyweight Champion: Steve Austin (After Shane McMahon appeared and attacked The Rock whilst Austin was down)(At 9:48) RATING: B-[/U][/B] [I]The rivalry between the two promotions has erupted, as a massive brawl takes place backstage, and in the ring! Shane McMahon and Big Show square off inside the ring, while Booker T and DDP double team The Rock. Backstage, Rob Van Dam is put through a table by Tazz, while Steve Austin fends off more attackers! RAW comes to a close as the rivalry has erupted.[/I] OVERALL SHOW RATING: B- [/COLOR] [QUOTE]25,452 were in attendance for this show. The Rock has a broken jaw.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Blue"][CENTER][IMG]http://www.wrestlinggame.net/public/images/articoli/432.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"]WWF SMACKDOWN!: THE ROCK WILL LAY THE SMACKDOWN ON SHANE MCMAHON (LIVE FROM: PALACE AT AUBURN HILLS)[/SIZE][/CENTER] [B][U]PRE-SHOW RESULTS: Bradshaw bested Chavo Guerrero Jr (B) Jerry Lynn defeated Bull Buchanan (C+) Too Cool defeated X-Factor (B) Essa Rios defeated Taka Michinoku (C+)[/U][/B] [I]Shane McMahon, accompanied by Kanyon and DDP, cuts a vicious promo on The Rock and his promotion in the ring. Shane-O-Mac says it will be 'his pleasure' to see The Rock wiped off the face of the planet. [/I] [B][U]Match #1 (Sadistic Madness Match): Tazz vs Rob Van Dam Match Background:[/U][/B] [I]On Raw, during the inter promotional brawl. Backstage Rob Van Dam was put through a table at ringside by Tazz. Tonight in a match to get revenge, Rob Van Dam has to face Tazz in a Sadistic Madness match.[/I] [B][U]Winner: Tazz (After busting open RVD with his fists and nailing a Tazz Capture Suplex)(At 15:54) RATING: B-[/U][/B] [I]Shane McMahon comes back to the ring, Shane McMahon says that he is no longer going to hold back. Starting from now, he is going to make The Rock's life a 'living hell'![/I] [I]Chris Benoit has an interview in which he taunts Chris Jericho.[/I] [B][U]Match #2 (WCW & WWF Tag Team Title Match)(Steel Cage Mayhem): The Hardy Boyz vs The Dudley Boyz vs Edge & Christian Match Background:[/U][/B] [I]The WCW & WWF Tag Titles will be on the line in a Steel Cage Match. 3 teams enter with a chance to become the champions. Who Will that team be?[/I] [B][U]Winners & New WCW & WWF Tag Team Champions: Edge & Christian (At 15:52) RATING: B-[/U][/B] [I]A video airs hyping the promotion, including shots of Steve Austin, Triple H, and The Rock.[/I] [B][U]Match #3: Kurt Angle vs Lance Storm Match Background:[/U][/B] [I]None.[/I] [B][U]Winner: Kurt Angle (After a Ankle Lock)(At 11:01) RATING: B-[/U][/B] [I]Steve Austin and Booker T are going at it in the parking lot.[/I] [I]Vince McMahon is backstage saying that Kurt Angle will face Mick Foley in a match to be decided by fans on wwf.com.[/I] [B][U]Main Event (Non-Title Match): Steve Austin vs Triple H Match Background:[/U][/B] [I]Triple H is the Royal Rumble Winner, tonight he goes against the WWF Champion, Steve Austin in a 1 on 1 non-title contest. [/I] [B][U]Winner: Steve Austin (After a Stunner)(At 16:25) NOTES: Booker T targeted Austin, The Undertaker returned and attacked Triple H, and finally Shane McMahon interfered against Austin. RATING: A*[/U][/B] [I]After a brawl near ringside, Steve Austin and The Rock chase off the invaders - Booker T and Shane McMahon, all the way backstage. When they get to the arena entrance, Austin and The Rock literally kick them out of the arena![/I][/COLOR] [B][U]OVERALL SHOW RATING: A LOOK BACK: Bradshaw Defeated Chavo Guerrero Jerry Lynn over Bull Buchanan Too Cool over X-Factor Essa Rios over Taka Michinoku Tazz over Rob Van Dam Edge & Christian bested The Dudley Boyz & The Hardy Boyz Kurt Angle over Lance Storm Steve Austin toppled Triple H[/U][/B] [QUOTE]30,000 was in attendance and it was a sell out crowd. [/QUOTE][/COLOR]

Wrestlemania X7 Card: [QUOTE][CENTER][IMG]http://www.areavoices.com/wrestling/images/thumbnail/wrestlemania2001big.jpg[/IMG] [B]WRESTLEMANIAM X7 CARD: Main Event (WCW World Title vs WWF World Title): Steve Austin (WWF) vs Booker T (WCW) TBA Match: Triple H vs The Undertaker TBA Match: Mick Foley vs Kurt Angle Intercontinental Title Match: Kane vs Chris Benoit vs Chris Jericho Big Show vs DDP & Kanyon Tazz vs Rob Van Dam WCW & WWF Tag Title Match: The Hardy Boyz vs The Dudley Boyz vs Edge & Christian TBA Match: Shane McMahon vs The Rock More Matches To Be Announced...[/B] WWF Announces Pay-Per-View Before Wrestlemania: [IMG]http://images.google.com/url?q=http://www.bmigaming.com/Images/WWFWrestlefestLogo.jpg&usg=__PfcimL4Y9bFHgvvpz1AH4-MG0bw=[/IMG] [B]Main Event: Triple H, Shane McMahon, Booker T & Rob Van Dam vs Steve Austin, The Rock, The Undertaker & Tazz More Matches To Be Annoucned...[/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] Ya Thoughts?

[QUOTE=Maxi;198000]I'll be honest, this needs to be a bit more detailed, the layout looks really poor as well. Keep it up but maybe spend a few more minutes each update spending time on editing and enhancing your shows.[/QUOTE] I'll do it my way. It gets detailed when it comes to Pay Per Views.

[QUOTE]TBA MATCHES ANNOUNCED: Triple H & The Undertaker will clash in a......HELLSYLUM MATCH! Shane McMahon and The Rock will clash in a..........BARBED WIRE CAGE MATCH! Mick Foley & Kurt Angle will clash in a...................I QUIT MATCH Wrestlemania is going to be full of mayhem this year. [/QUOTE] Ya Thoughts On This?

Hellsylum Rules Annoucned With Stipulation!! [QUOTE]Get the item hanging above, escape or keep 'em down for ten after a pin - that's a win. There is a 20 foot high prison fence that is 10 feet away from ring. 30 foot scaffolding surrounds the ring connected by wires across the ring with the item in centre. The item will be a contract for a WWF World & WCW World Title Shot on the same night on any night they pick.[/QUOTE] Now thats hardcore.

Quick Results Sorry Guys, I am doing quick results for RAW: RAW live at Kemper Arena.. Results: [COLOR="Red"][B][U]PRE-SHOW MATCHES: The Great Sasuke defeated Shane Helms, Tiger Mask IV, Esaa Rios, Billy Kidman and Spike Dudley in 4:51 when The Great Sasuke defeated Shane Helms by pinfall with a Fire Thunder Powerbomb. RATING: C+ Mike Awesome defeated Rhyno in 2:33 by pinfall with an Awesome Bomb. RATING: B- Steven Richards defeated Chad Collyer in 0:37 by pinfall with a Stevie T. RATING: C+ Chris Jericho is standing in the ring cutting a promo, when the debuting Rey Mysterio Jr. emerges from the crowd and attacks him! Shane McMahon tells The Rock that tonight he will have a match against... Shane-O-Mac!! Eddie Guerrero, Tazz, Edge, Christian and Big Show defeated Dean Malenko, Rob Van Dam, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy and Diamond Dallas Page in 18:56 when Big Show defeated Diamond Dallas Page by pinfall with a Show Stopper. RATING: C- A video plays hyping Triple H vs. Booker T. Rey Mysterio Jr. defeated Chris Jericho in 24:46 by pinfall with a Springboard Hurricanrana. During the match we also had Chris Benoit run in and attack Jericho. RATING: B- Kane and Chris Benoit are in the ring, and are squaring off, unhappy about something. The argument soon turns physical, and they are joined by Chris Jericho and Rey Mysterio Jr. for a wild brawl, with the chaos spilling out all around ringside. Eventually a number of officials and other wrestlers have to hit the ring and pull them apart before they kill each other. Triple H drew with Booker T in 7:45 following a double disqualification. Booker T and Steve Austin are going at in the crowd, attacking each other near the seats and the concession stands! The Rock and Tazz drew with Shane McMahon and Rob Van Dam in 5:50 following a double count out. -Note: Tazz & RVD joined the match after brawling down the ramp RATING: C- OVERALL SHOW RATING: C Sorry Guys.[/U][/B][/COLOR]

Archived