Recruiting: Junior College

Hopefully, Bowl Bound will include some JUCO recruits who could be randomly generated or players that were academically ineligible players during their high school senior year. I will probably start in the game as the Syracuse Orangemen so most of my recruits will either be the best BCS college transfers or JUCOs until I reach a good prestige level to sign good high school seniors.

If this game is setup close to real life, New York does not have alot of great football players, and Syracuse usually competes with Penn State and Boston College for the good players. So, that is why I need a few recruiting classes filled with 4 to 5 star JUCO talent to get the school's prestige up via some 7 to 8 win seasons and get a chance to recruit Top 150 players from Florida, Texas, and California against schools like Texas, Florida State, and USC.

[QUOTE=Scott Vibert]They did get WR Lavar Lobdell to choose them over Miami (FL) this year.[/QUOTE] True, but Syracuse was lucky that Lobdell grew up in Syracuse and new coach Greg Robinson is installing a pro-style offense which should give him a chance to get alot of receptions, plus he is better than their current talent so he will play as a true freshman.

Archived