Would people like another "backyard story" type diary?

Actually, FYI, I BELIEVE you can essentially play with two promotions simultaneously...If you play a 2 player game with yourself. Can't confirm 100%, but it's an idea at least. Derek B or goldenskillz would know for sure, since they tried having multiple player games and continually...uh..fail is way too harsh a word, but I can't think of any other.

[QUOTE=Actarus;199743]Actually, FYI, I BELIEVE you can essentially play with two promotions simultaneously...If you play a 2 player game with yourself. Can't confirm 100%, but it's an idea at least. Derek B or goldenskillz would know for sure, since they tried having multiple player games and continually...uh..fail is way too harsh a word, but I can't think of any other.[/QUOTE] completely did not think of that Thanks! Luckly game play has not started offically.

2 player games with yourself can be fun, you won't even have to send the data around on a constant basis. Actarus, we didn't fail exactly.... we just stopped with the diaries. They take too long and figured that we talk about our game to each other so much that we don't need one anyways. We've got a few solid months behind us already and USPW just put on a B rated match! *gasp* although it was with Jack Griffith and Jungle Jack... But we had a couple of B- matches with Bruce the Giant and Giant Redwood, a couple of USPW originals. Its a sad state of affairs when Giant Redwood becomes important to the future [b]success[/b] of your company..... :p

[QUOTE=derek_b;199825]2 player games with yourself can be fun, you won't even have to send the data around on a constant basis. Actarus, we didn't fail exactly.... we just stopped with the diaries. They take too long and figured that we talk about our game to each other so much that we don't need one anyways. We've got a few solid months behind us already and USPW just put on a B rated match! *gasp* although it was with Jack Griffith and Jungle Jack... But we had a couple of B- matches with Bruce the Giant and Giant Redwood, a couple of USPW originals. Its a sad state of affairs when Giant Redwood becomes important to the future [b]success[/b] of your company..... :p[/QUOTE] You see, I knew 'fail' was the wrong word! I actually considered doing a diary around the premise of booking multiple promotions, but finally decided it was a good idea that would take far too much time. Giant Redwood...B- match...mind cannot comprehend...:eek: Actually, since I have your attention, I've been meaning to ask: in one of your multiplayer diaries, you have a SWEET rendered belt picture (which I promptly downloaded). Where did you get that? Did you make it? If so, with what software? I can't find anything else like it in any of the render threads. Latah.

[QUOTE=Actarus;199832]You see, I knew 'fail' was the wrong word! I actually considered doing a diary around the premise of booking multiple promotions, but finally decided it was a good idea that would take far too much time. Giant Redwood...B- match...mind cannot comprehend...:eek: Actually, since I have your attention, I've been meaning to ask: in one of your multiplayer diaries, you have a SWEET rendered belt picture (which I promptly downloaded). Where did you get that? Did you make it? If so, with what software? I can't find anything else like it in any of the render threads. Latah.[/QUOTE] I WISH I could make things that look as good as the pics I use but sadly this is not the case. I'm not sure exactly where I got the belt pack from but I'm pretty sure you'd be able to find it on [url]www.bobinc.net[/url] somewhere. Its not in the S4L belt pack (I just checked) but it'll be on there somewhere. Sorry I'm not much help, I never keep track of things like.... stuff I've done, stuff I'm supposed to do, why Giant Redwood is suddenly good etc etc. Derek B - remember to push Rob Greene and his lack of charisma :p

Name-Nick Clements Short Name-Clem Picture-Random Male 04 Gender-Male Birth Month-July Year-1989 Nationality-American Available- USA, Canada, Mexico, Japan, UK Bio- Style-Spot Monkey Size-Middle Weight Face Gimmick-No Gimmick Needed Hell Gimmick-Psychopath Finishers-Clementine (Pinfall) Heel and Face Proformance-Face 50, Heel 50 Other Proformances-Phsychopath, Good Skills-Stamina, Microphone, Aerial, Flashiness Execellent Skills-Psycology, Basics

Archived