WWE vs. WSX vs. the world (c-verse)

[B][U]April week 4 2007 (sun)[/U][/B] charles gets back to the hotel room after the show and posts results and other notes from the month of April [B][U]World[/U][/B] SAISHO increases to small size Jason Bennett enters wrestling TCW falls to cult size Eisaku Hoshino breaks his neck and will be out 11 months Kiminobu Kuroki breaks his neck and will be out 11 months Jungle Jack suffers a semi severed spinal column and will be out 13 months [B][U]WWE[/U][/B] Jack signs Bulldozer Brandon Smith [B][U]WSX[/U][/B] In an interview Tiger-Kinney mentioned that he really enjoys his first match with a new promotion. (So he is going down hill from here) [U][B]WWE Lockup 2007[/B][/U] Video Recap of Thomas Salerno attacking MuthafawkkinMatt at WWE Smackdown Thomas Salerno defeated MuthafawkkinMatt Madinna Franchesco defeated Cal Sanders Blasphemy defeated Alan Parent to retain title A video is shown to promote Bulldozer Brandon Smith. Bulldozer Brandon Smith defeated The One and Only Jack Avatar cuts a promo hyping up his skills. Jack Avatar defeated Mark Smart [U][B]WSX Extreme Warfare 2007[/B][/U] Robert Greene defeated Revenant charles zulas defeated Kris "Wooodaddy" Hagemann Dazzling Dave Diamond defeated High Voltage Crash Lewis defeated Tiger- Kinney to retain title 'Up Close and Personal with Kate Avatar' Dog Fyte training video shown Dog Fyte defeated Tempest Appleby

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B][U]May week 1 mon 2007 notes[/U][/B] Charles gets to the main office in Indy and notices some new information [B][U]World[/U][/B] Davis Wayne Newton enters wrestling TO WSX and WWE Early reports from Wrestling World News that fans enjoyed your events. Keep it up and you will be great in no time. Meanwhile Jack is in his office finishing up his latest list of pushes [B]Jack: [/B]This looks about right [B][U]Main[/U][/B] Jack Avatar Ace Youngblood Blasphemy [B][U]Upper[/U][/B] Kashmir Singh Mark Smart Cameron Vessey [B][U]Mid[/U][/B] Thomas Morgan The One and Only Thomas Salerno Cal Sanders Alan Parent [B][U]Lower[/U][/B] MuthafawkkinMatt “Wildcat” Nick Glob Bulldozer Brandon Smith [B][U]Opener[/U][/B] Madinna Franchesco Baba Looey At the same time Kate is also finalizing her latest “Push” list [B][U]Main[/U][/B] Al Coleman Dog Fyte Lazy Joe Dazzling Dave Diamond [B][U]Upper[/U][/B] Murderous Mikey Robert Greene Tempest Appleby Tiger- Kinney Crash Lewis Kris "Wooodaddy" Hagemann [B][U]Mid[/U][/B] Charles Zulas Revenant D-Lyrium [B][U]Lower[/U][/B] Nick Clements High Voltage [B]Kate: [/B]This should be good Looking up Kate sees Kris "Wooodaddy" Hagemann standing at the door [B]Kate :[/B] [COLOR="Purple"]Yes Kris, come in[/COLOR] [B]Kris: [/B][COLOR="Green"]I know that we are a small group and major changes may be hard to get the fans to agree to but I have been thinking about changing my image to more of a entertainer.[/COLOR] [B]Kate:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]Your right it’s going to be hard but if it helps you get back to your winning ways I am all for it.[/COLOR] Kris leaves as Nick Clements comes to the door [B]Kate:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]Hey Nick what’s up?[/COLOR] [B]Nick:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Well, I was thinking about the last show and was wondering why didn’t I wrestle?[/COLOR] [B]Kate:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]Nick, plain and simple I am trying to run a company and I need to put on the best shows I can. If that means leaving people out so be it.[/COLOR]

[B][U]May 2007 week 2[/U][/B] Jack is in his office and is finishing up the card for the next pay per view [B][U]WWE Spring Fling 2007[/U][/B] Blasphemy vs. Thomas Salerno for the title Madinna Franchesco vs. Baba Looey “Wildcat" Nick Gloe vs. Ace Youngblood Cameron Vessey vs. Kashmir Singh Jack Avatar vs. Thomas Morgan [B]Jack:[/B] This should work, now I am going home to work on my side project and watch Christopher Daniels vs. Taka Michinoku. [B]Jack: [/B](shouts) [COLOR="Red"]hey Gil I’m leaving for the night[/COLOR] [B]Gil:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]OK, have a good night[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Blasphemywebleed;201847]I'm a little confused why the title matches are against Midcard performers?[/QUOTE] [B]Jack: [/B][COLOR="Green"]Looking back over the cards from the last few months we have noticed that even though Thomas Salerno started out losing his first two matches, Salerno has won his last three including handing you your only defeat back at Point Spread in a non-title match[/COLOR]

[B][U]May week 3 2007 [/U][/B] Over at WSX Kate is working on the final touches for WSX Live Wire [B][U]WSX Live Wire 2007[/U][/B] Crash Lewis vs. Dazzling Dave Dimond for the title Nick Clements vs. Murderous Mikey D-Lyrium vs. Kris "Wooodaddy" Hagemann Tiger- Kinney vs. Charles Zulas Dog Fyte vs. Robert Greene [B]Kate: [/B]Hopefully this works

[QUOTE=mystic;201848][B]Jack: [/B][COLOR="Green"]Looking back over the cards from the last few months we have noticed that even though Thomas Salerno started out losing his first two matches, Salerno has won his last three including handing you your only defeat back at Point Spread in a non-title match[/COLOR][/QUOTE] yeah so you better watch out i'm on the up i'm the only one to beat you so i think i deserve a title shot and i'll win i tell you i'm on a winning streak i agree fully with jack.

[QUOTE=Tigerkinney;199996]My career prospects are really not looking good, despite being able to bust out one hundred variations of the Moonsault ;) What's with losing to the old-timer Woooo Daddy.....tainted win was it ?[/QUOTE] what, what, what!!!! I told you guys that i am taking you to school... woooo, I love this thread, I'm just now getting the time to read up..

[B][U]June week 1 2007 (mon)[/U][/B] Charles gets to the office in Indy the next day and posts the results and other information to the website [B][U]May 2007 headlines[/U][/B] [U][B]World [/B][/U] MPWF and Los Deporte Hoy agree on a new show called MPWF Guerreros Del Anillo Ollie and Los Deporte Hoy agree on a new show called OLLIE Directo CGC and Maple Leaf Sports agree on a new show called CGC Extreme Warfare SWF and East Coast Today agree on a new show called SWF High Impact TCW and East Coast Today agree on a new show called TCW the TV show [B][U]WWE[/U][/B] Remmington Remus resigns a 9 month contract at $450 per show [B][U]WSX[/U][/B] Kate fires Elegence High Voltage resigns a 9 month contract at $150 per show [B][U]WSX Live Wire 2007[/U][/B] Tiger- Kinney defeated charles zulas Murderous Mikey has an interview in which he taunts Nick Clements about him demanding to be on the show. D-Lyrium defeated Kris "Wooodaddy" Hagemann Murderous Mikey defeated Nick Clements Dog Fyte defeated Robert Greene Al Coleman defeated Tempest Appleby Dazzling Dave Diamond defeated Crash Lewis to win the WSX Title [B][U]WWE Spring Fling 2007[/U][/B] Baba Looey defeated Madinna Franchesco Blasphemy has an interview in which he taunts Thomas Salerno about how he does not deserve a shot at his title Thomas Salerno defeated Blasphemy to win the WSX title Ace Youngblood defeated Madinna Franchesco Cameron Vessey defeated Kashmir Singh Avatar comes out and says that he will take the open challenge that Thomas Morgan issued months ago. Jack Avatar defeated Thomas Morgan TO WWE and WSX Next week I will be hosting Point Spread 2 here in Indy, if you wish to work on your skills I suggest you make it to Indy Week 2 Monday.

[B][U]june week 1 sun[/U][/B] Jack: You completed stage 1, now finish the job MAN: Understood, but I need something from you Jack: Whatever you want, its yours. MAN: By the end of this, you will have complete control of everything The "MAN" signs the paper work and leaves

[QUOTE=chris caulfield;202360]by the way blasphemywebleed it's salerno not solaro. and i'm champ for a reason plus wooodaddy if u are heel so am i you should be on my side. and wildcat your win was a fluke im on a run now and im world champ im unstopable.[/QUOTE] for the right price, I'm on anyone's side :D but you do have a point..

[QUOTE=chris caulfield;202362]ive got a feeling i know your price. and im willing to pay it just break that dirty blasphemywebleed's neck then you will get paid a bonus.[/QUOTE] now you're speaking my language, consider it done*[I]shakes hands w/salerno and walks off camera[/I]*.. man, this should be an actual storyline involving me as a hitman, man this gets better and better

[QUOTE=wooodaddy;202363]now you're speaking my language, consider it done*[I]shakes hands w/salerno and walks off camera[/I]*.. man, this should be an actual storyline involving me as a hitman, man this gets better and better[/QUOTE] it would work as well i fully agree. hey mystic get your best writer on it right now!!!!! lol

[B][U]June week 2 2007 (mon)[/U][/B] Kate and Jack arrive in Indy with their respective rosters. Kate heads inside with her guys while Jack stops by to talk to Charles [B]Jack: [/B][COLOR="Red"]thanks for doing this, my guys could really use the time.[/COLOR] [B]Charles[/B]: [COLOR="Blue"]Uh, Jack I see everyone else here, but where is “Wildcat”?[/COLOR] [B]Jack:[/B] (shocked) [COLOR="red"]What you didn’t hear? “Wildcat” was jumped a few nights ago outside a local bar, he’s in a hospital bed right now.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] (Stunned) [COLOR="blue"]Please tell me your joking, is “Wildcat” ok? Who did this?[/COLOR] [B]Jack: [/B][COLOR="red"]To answer your second question first. No they don’t know who attacked “Wildcat”, but the doctor’s say “Wildcat” will make a full recovery.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Thanks for telling me, if you need anything just ask. Now match listings for tonight are posted in the WWE locker room if you would like to check them out.[/COLOR] [B][U]WWE Point Spread 2[/U][/B] Baba Looey vs. Blasphemy Madinna Franchesco vs. Thomas Salerno (non-title) The One and Only vs. MuthafawkkinMatt [B][U]WSX Point Spread 2[/U][/B] Charles Zulas vs. High Voltage Revenant vs. Robert Greene Tiger- Kinney vs. Nick Clements Kris "Wooodaddy" Hagemann vs. D-Lyrium

Archived