WWE vs. WSX vs. the world (c-verse)

[B][U]April week 1 (mon)[/U][/B] Charles is sitting at his main office and posts the results as well as other information for the public [B][U]WSX Madness 2008[/U][/B] charles zulas and Tiger- Kinney defeated Lee Wright \ Robert Greene Mainstream Hernandez defeated D-Lyrium Murderous Mik \ Crash Lewis defeated Fumihiro Ota and Insane Machine [COLOR="Red"]*Insane Machine turned on Fumihiro Ota during the match[/COLOR] Insane Machine attacks Fumihiro Ota postmatch Dog Fyte defeated Rockin' Ryan Turner Kate Avatar comes out and fires T-Shirts into the crowd. Remmy Skye defeated Steve Flash to win the WSX world title. [B][U]WWE Smackdown 2008[/U][/B] Madinna Franchesco defeated "Wildcat" Nick Gloe w/ Dharma Gregg to win the WWE Backyard beatings title. Cal Sanders has an interview in which he taunts Blasphemy. Blasphemy defeated Cal Sanders The One and Only and MuthafawkkinMatt defeated Apocolypse Now Bulldozer Brandon Smith defeated Thomas Morgan Jack Avatar insults the fans while sitting he his office before his match Jack Avatar defeated Cameron Vessey to retain the WWE title [B][U]Mar 2008 news & notes[/U][/B] [B][U]World[/U][/B] Primus Allen enters wrestling Jorge Izquierdo enters wrestling BHOTWG signs a pay per view deal TCW signs a pay per view deal [B][U]WWE[/U][/B] Marc Speed signs a 9 month contract for $450 Snap Dragon signs a 9 month contract for $675 [B][U]WSX[/U][/B] Revenant signs a 9 month contract for $175 Lee Wright signs a 9 month contract for $1400 Insane Machine signs a 9 month contract for $700 D-Lyrium signs a 9 month contract for $150 Shane Sneer signs a 9 month contract for $1600 [B][U]To WWE and WSX [/U][/B] This is Charles Zulas, I know how much you love to help train your wrestlers so April week 3 mon will be another point spread night here in Indy.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B][U]April week 1 (Fri)[/U][/B] Kate is sitting at WSX headquarters not in a good mood [B]Kate: [/B](pissed) [COLOR="Purple"]What in the hell are you talking about![/COLOR] [B]Flash:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]You heard me, this company is useless and I am not going to spend my time with these losers any longer![/COLOR] [B]Kate:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]You want out, get out then!....What you want to go to? Well there’s the door![/COLOR] Rockin Ryan Turner follows Steve Flash out the door [B]Kate:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]What’s wrong first Ota, now Flash and Turner leave…I bet Jack is laughing about this.[/COLOR] Meanwhile over at the WWE headquarters problems are getting out of hand there as well. [B]Salerno:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]You think your better than us?[/COLOR] [B]Hagemann: [/B][COLOR="Red"]Your talking to two former champions here, so if I were you I would think about who your talking to.[/COLOR] [B]One and Only:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]I can beat both of you anytime anywhere…..[/COLOR] MuthafawkkinMatt comes walking into the room and steps in front of the One and Only [B]Hagemann:[/B] (taunting) [COLOR="red"]Oh look its MuthafawkkinMatt to the rescue [/COLOR] [B]MuthafawkkinMatt:[/B] [COLOR="Purple"]if you want him your going to have to take me on as well.[/COLOR] Jack Avatar comes walking in upon hearing this [B]Jack:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]If the four of you want to go at it so badly, bring your gear to indy for a tag match April week 3 (mon) and we will see who the better team is.[/COLOR] All four part ways and leave the room [B]Jack: [/B](laughing) Then the real fun begins

[B][U]April week 3 (mon)[/U][/B] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Welcome everyone to Point Spread 3, please go inside and there you will find your match-ups. Winners will receive a 10 point increase in stats[/COLOR] [U][B]WWE[/B][/U] Apocolypse now vs. MuthafawkkinMatt/ The One and Only "Wildcat" Nick Gloe/Madinna Franchesco vs. Baba Looey/ Blasphemy sgt. Bubby Lee West vs. Marc Speed Snap Dragon vs. Alan Parent Jack Avatar vs. Kahmir Singh [U][B]WSX[/B][/U] Charles Zulas/Lee Wright vs. Tiger- Kinney / Robert Greene D-Lyrium / Nick Clements vs. High Voltage/ Revenant Mainstream Hernandez vs. Crash Lewis Insane Machine vs. Dog Fyte Tempest Appleby vs. Murderous Mikey [B]Kate [/B](to Charles): [COLOR="Purple"]What are you talking about?[/COLOR]

[B][U]April week 3 (tues)[/U][/B] Charles gets to the office and posts the results of Point Spread 3 before heading out for a few days [B][U]WWE[/U][/B] MuthafawkkinMatt and The One and Only defeated Apocolypse now Looey and Blasphemy defeated "Wildcat" Nick Gloe and Madinna Franchesco Sgt. Bubba Lee West defeated Marc Speed Snap Dragon defeated Alan Parent Jack Avatar taunts Kashmir Singh about getting beat tonight. Jack Avatar defeated Kashmir Singh [B][U]WSX[/U][/B] High Voltage and Revenant defeated D-Lyrium and Nick Clements The cameras catch Lee Wright and Robert Greene backstage discussing something. charles zulas and Lee Wright defeated Tiger- Kinney and Robert Greene Tempest Appleby defeated Murderous Mikey Mainstream Hernandez cuts a promo hyping how great he is. Mainstream Hernandez defeated Crash Lewis Kate Avatar comes out and fires T-Shirts into the crowd. Dog Fyte defeated Insane Machine [B][U]To WWE and WSX[/U][/B] Winners get 10 points, PM me your choices

MuthafawkkinMatt and The One and Only 2-0 against those rudee pooh jabroni's. Tell me something apocolyse now, do you like PIE? It doesn't matter if you like PIE. The ONLY thing that matters is those 10 points that we walked out of that ring with. Can you smell it?

[QUOTE=bigguy9854;219650]MuthafawkkinMatt and The One and Only 2-0 against those rudee pooh jabroni's. Tell me something apocolyse now, do you like PIE? It doesn't matter if you like PIE. The ONLY thing that matters is those 10 points that we walked out of that ring with. Can you smell it?[/QUOTE] but i like the pie!!!!! now that makes me angry.:mad: salerno wants pie pie now aaaarrrggghhh.:mad: now me deliver class B beatdown cos' i have no pie give me pie then its a class A.

[B][U](April week 4 mon)[/U][/B] charles zulas gets to his office and gets right to work posting the cards Kate and Jack sent him [B]Charles:[/B] This is great [B][U]WSX Extreme Warfare[/U][/B] Dog Fyte vs. Mainstream Hernandez for the WSX title Insane Machine vs. Dazzling Dave Diamond Robert Greene vs. D-Lyrium High Voltage vs. Revenant Nick Clements vs. Lee Wright [B][U]WWE Lockup matches[/U][/B] Madinna Franchesco vs. Baba Looey for the backyard beatings title Jack Avatar vs. Sgt. Bubba Lee West for the title Marc Speed vs. Bulldozer Brandon Smith "Wildcat" Nick Gloe vs. Blasphemy MuthafawkkinMatt vs. Thomas Salerno cage match

Archived