WWE vs. WSX vs. the world (c-verse)

Apocolypse Now, who in the blue hell are you? It doesn't matter, once you step into The ONES presence, you will feel the electricity all over the arena. Then at that time you and your fartner, thats right I said fartner, will be overcome with my electric presence and then BOOM, down goes one, BAM, down goes the other. 1.....2.....3. IF YOUR SMELL WHAT THE ONE IS COOKIN!!!!

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=bigguy9854;220660]Apocolypse Now, who in the blue hell are you? It doesn't matter, once you step into The ONES presence, you will feel the electricity all over the arena. Then at that time you and your fartner, thats right I said fartner, will be overcome with my electric presence and then BOOM, down goes one, BAM, down goes the other. 1.....2.....3. IF YOUR SMELL WHAT THE ONE IS COOKIN!!!![/QUOTE] yeah, your right.. Come on Salerno, let's go, we don't want to mess with these guys.. *[I]whispers something into Salerno's ear[/I] yeah, we just need to let these guys be.*[I]walks off into the parking lot where Apocolypse Now gets into a waiting car..[/I]

[QUOTE=chris caulfield;220675]i don't get it???[/QUOTE] Sal, Sal, Sal, I love you brother, but you still have a lot to learn.. I will turn you into an ultra heel soon enough.. Take it from me bud, I have been in the business for a long time, us true heels are rare, and we pick and choose when we want to win, attack someone, get what we want..etc. I think we better leave these guys alone if you know what I'm saying.. ;) ;) ;) ;)

[QUOTE=PoisonedSuperman;220749]Is that why you used to moan like Serena Williams when I hit you with that big clothesline? Haha. Well I'm off to shoot my show, I'll let you come and hang out in the trailor for a few days if u want.[/QUOTE] hey, we know when we're out skilled, have a nice trip, .. Hope you make it back safely..

[B][U]may week 1 (tues)[/U] [/B] Jack is on the phone with Charles talking about the last show. [B]Jack: [/B][COLOR="Red"]No thank you, sir. You provide me with the perfect idea to deal with MuthafawkkinMatt. I mean the whole loser gets fired idea was great![/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]hey, I had to do it before as well...I sure he will whine and complain or he even may come up with a bogus reason for why he's leaving.[/COLOR] [B]Jack:[/B] [COLOR="red"]As we speak his termination letter is being sent to his house and the best part is that he's not even there! I found a source that said MuthafawkkinMatt was heading out to the west coast for some reason. When he gets back home the letter will be waiting in his mailbox.[/COLOR] [B]Charles[/B]: [COLOR="blue"]Again great move and I will talk with you later.[/COLOR]

[B][U]out of character post[/U][/B] I need your help, go check out a question I need answered on show write-ups [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?p=221836#post221836[/url] thanks ps. this is stilll going just trying to get "real world wars" off and running

[B][U]May week 4 2008 (Thursday)[/U][/B] Charles gets to the main office and finds the upcoming show listings for WWE and WSX in his e-mail [B]Charles:[/B] what can I do to get these wrestlers to better? [B][U]WWE Spring Fling 2008[/U][/B] Madinna Franchesco vs. Blasphemy for the backyard beating title Jack Avatar vs. Sgt. Bubba Lee West vs. Bulldozer Brandon Smith for the WWE title The One and Only vs. Kashmir Singh apocolypse now vs. Thomas Morgan/Snap Dragon Marc Speed vs. Alan Parent [B][U]WSX Live Wirre 2008[/U][/B] Mainstream Hernandez vs. Al Coleman for the WSX title Lee Wright vs. Dog Fyte Charles Zulas vs. Robert Greene Nick Clements vs. Dazzling Dave Diamond Tempest Appleby vs, D-Lyrium

[B][U]June week 1 2008 (mon)[/U][/B] Charles sits down at his computer at post the results of the latest shows along with other important news [B]Charles:[/B] Whoa, GCG and 5SSW are out of business [U][B]May 2008 notes[/B][/U] [U][B]World [/B][/U] GCG increases to cult rating Mexican Ghoul involved in a police incident NYCW Wanda Fish lashed out at Jungle Jack during a radio interview saying that he was hard to work with [B][U]WWE[/U][/B] Thomas Morgan signs a 9 month contract for $300 Cal Sanders signs a 9 month contract for $200 "Wildcat" Nick Gloe signs a 9 month contract for $150 Blasphemy signs a 9 month contract for $175 [B][U]WSX[/U][/B] Tiger- Kinney signs a 9 month contract for $150 Murderous Mikey signs a 9 month contract for $200 Dog Fyte signs a 9 month contract for $700 [B][U]Spring Fling 2008[/U][/B] Jack Avatar issues open challenge Sgt. Bubba Lee West comes out and says that he will take the open challenge that Jack Avatar issued. Bulldozer Brandon Smith comes out. He says that he accepts the challenge, and will face Avatar in a match. Madinna Franchesco defeats Blasphemy to retain the backyard beating belt Apocolypse Now have an interview in which they taunt The One and Only. The One and Only drew with Kashmir Singh Thomas Morgan and Snap Dragon defeat apocolypse now Marc Speed defeats Alan Parent Jack Avatar defeats Sgt. Bubba Lee West and Bulldozer Brandon Smith to retain the WWE title [U][B]WSX Live Wire 2008[/B][/U] Nick Clements attacks Dazzling Dave Diamond backstage, and leaves him down and out. Robert Greene defeats charles zulas Dazzling Dave Diamond defeats Nick Clements Murderous Mikey and Crash Lewis are seen talking backstage D-Lyrium defeats Tempest Appleby Dog Fyte drew with Lee Wright Kate Avatar comes out and fires T-Shirts into the crowd. Al Coleman defeats Mainstream Hernandez to win the WSX title [B]TO WWE and WSX You guys need more training so come to indy and put on a show, this sunday night [/B]

[B][U]June week 1 2008 (fri)[/U][/B] Charles is sitting at his desk putting the final touches on the memo and card for this sunday nights special event. Hello WWE and WSX this is charles zulas. Remember how I said be down here sunday for another training session. Well here are the cards for the special backyard only event. [B][U]WSX[/U][/B] Charles Zulas vs. Nick Clements Robert Greene vs. High Voltage Tiger- Kinney vs. D-Lyrium vs. Revenant [B][U]WWE[/U][/B] "Wildcat" Nick Gloe vs. Blasphemy Kris "Wooodaddy" Hagemann vs. The One and Only vs. Thomas Salerno Baba Looey vs. Madinna Franchesco You will want to be at your best because the winners get the choice of a boost in skill or popularity. and the value of that boost, 20 points. see you soon

[B][U]June week 2 2008 (mon)[/U][/B] Charles gets to the main office and posts the results for the viewing public Charles: Man, we need those main stays every night. [B][U]WSX Point Spread [/U][/B] charles zulas defeated Nick Clements High Voltage defeated Robert Greene Revenant defeated D-Lyrium and Tiger- Kinney Kate Avatar comes out and fires T-Shirts into the crowd to make up for the bad night [B][U]WWE Point Spread [/U][/B] "Wildcat" Nick Gloe defeated Blasphemy Kris "Wooodaddy" Hagemann and Thomas Salerno are seen talking backstage Madinna Franchesco defeated Baba Looey The One and Only defeated Kris "Wooodaddy" Hagemann and Thomas Salerno

$150 per night, that's really going to pay the rent :rolleyes: I don't seem to be winning alot, hence why I'm happy to re-sign for such a paltry wage packet. I kind of forgot about this one to be honest, but I am still reading this. Maybe I need to call some one out and start talking some smack on here.

[B][U]June week 4 2008 (mon)[/U][/B] [QUOTE][U][B]Shake ups at WSX and WWE?[/B][/U] we here at Wrestling World News bring you this story first. Word has it that Charles Zulas, owner of WSX and WWE is fed up with the two companies and is planning some major changes. No one here has heard or seen Charles for weeks as this comes as a shock to many friends around the area. We hope to get more information on this story as it develops [/QUOTE]

[B][U]June week 4 2008 (fri)[/U][/B] TO WWE and WSX This is charles zulas. Seeing the issues with the two companies I have decided to make some changes. All workers come to the main offices here in Indy on July week 1 2008 (mon).

[B][U]July week 1 2008 (mon)[/U][/B] The rosters of WSX and WWE make it to the main offices, where Charles is standing out front with a couple of friends. Charles: [COLOR="Blue"]Welcome to you all. As reported by some outside sources I am not happy with the direction of both companies. That gets fixed now! Welcome to your new home, Backyard Wrestling All Stars! Now I will offer this deal once and only once, if you want to continue to work here, stay. If you want to walk out of here right now their is your ride to the airport. That is all for now.[/COLOR] Charles and his two friends walk away and leave the workers standing on the sidewalk [B]OOC: If you leave don't worry, I will still keep track of you and report on your guy.[/B]

Archived