just like the backyard story but not

a copy of everyones else's i'm so original Name: Short Name: Gender: Birth Month: Year: Nationality: Available: Personality: Attitude: Bio: Would you like a manager*? *Cheap and not very good Gimmick: Heel or face (no in between) Which promotion: (ovw czw dps Size: Finishers and Type Heel and Face Performance (Must add to 100)- Other Performances (Name two others to have raised)- Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- Excellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)- plus i will randomly give people skills here and there just by random judgment determined by what kind of character it is

Name: Poisoned Superman Short Name: S Man Gender: Male Birth Month: July Year: 86 Nationality: American Available: USA, Mexico Personality: Jackass Attitude: Master Politician Bio: Used to be one of the top faces until he becamed poisoned, now wheres a black superman costume with a grey S on it. Would you like a manager*? NAH *Cheap and not very good Gimmick: Bad Super hero? Super Villian? Heel or face (no in between) Heel 100 Which promotion: (ovw czw dps OVW Size:Heavyweight Finishers and Type Poison - Submission Superman Splash - Pin Heel and Face Performance (Must add to 100)- Heel 100 Other Performances (Name two others to have raised)- Crazy and ****y Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- Microphone, Acting, Charisma, Stamina Excellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)- Looks and Superstar Quality plus i will randomly give people skills here and there just by random judgment determined by what kind of character it is

Name: Nightwalker Short Name: Night Gender: Male Birth Month: August Year: 1977 Nationality: American Available: World Wide Personality: Normal Attitude: Professional Bio: Came into the world of Pro Wrestling under his real name, wanting to learn from the best, while helping others at the same time. After nine years in wrestling, Charles Zulas learned what the business was really about and walked out at the age of 25. After seeing how bad the wrestling world has become he has come back under a new name, Nightwalker. Would you like a manager*? NO *Cheap and not very good Gimmick: Loner Heel or face (no in between) Face Which promotion: (ovw czw dps OVW Size: heavyweight Finishers and Type Chokeslam (pin) Heel and Face Performance (Must add to 100)- face 70 heel 30 Other Performances (Name two others to have raised)- Cool, Legit Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- Psychology, basic, Brawling, Chain Excellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)- Charisma & Stamina plus i will randomly give people skills here and there just by random judgment determined by what kind of character it is

name: jerlito the lion tamer short name: the lion gender: male birth month: 1979 nationality: american available: world wide personality: normal attitude: professional bio:came in the wrestling world off the streets he wanted to fight since he saw his first wrestling match he enter collage but instead of going he started wrestling in little backyard wrestling show's he then went the uk where he won his first world title but he is known for his time in japan he has been in death shattling moments he got injured when he broke his neck now he has come back to show he can still fight like a lion the king of everything. *good but not cheap gimmick: hardcore style heel or face: both which promotion: [ovw dsw czw] czw size: heavyweight finishers and type -the lion tamer [like y2j's] heel and face performance [ around the 100's]-face-80 heel-79 other perfmance's [name two others to have rasied]- clam,intense good skills [pick 4 to have 1 raised]-brawling, basic,stamina,chain excellent skills [pick 2 to have rasied 2 grades,not same as good skills]acting & microphone plus i will randomly give people skills here and there just by random judgement determined by what kind of character it is

name: Thomas Salerno short name: Salerno gender: male birth month: 1985 nationality: British available: world wide personality: free spirit attitude: rabdom bio:young backyarder trying to make it big in the real world gimmick: hardcore style heel or face: both which promotion:ovw size: middleweight finishers and type -Salerno Sleeper (submission), Salerno-Plex (pin) heel and face performance [ around the 100's]-100 Heel 0Face other perfmance's [name two others to have rasied]- clam,intense good skills : Basics, Submissions, Athleticism, Aerial excellent skills : Mat Work & Chain Wresling

Name: "Wildcat" Nick Gloe Short Name: Wildcat Picture: British Samarai Gender: Male Birth Month: March Year: 1986 Nationality: American Available: US and Canada Personality: Very Nice Attitude: Professional Bio:Nick is a former College Football player from the University of Nebraska, who turned to wrestling after being cut from the team after a frat party got a little out of hand. After spending the last three years training at the legendary Killer Kowalski Wrestling School in Malden, Massachusetts "Wildcat" is now ready to take the wrestling industry by storm. Would you like a manager*? no Gimmick: American Badass Alignment: Face Which promotion: in order of preference: ovw dsw czw Style: Brawler With Depth (if needed) Size: Heavyweight Finishers and Type: G-Force (elevated powerbomb) G-Spot (elevated camel) Heel and Face Proformance (Must add to 100)- 80 Face, 20 Heel Other Proformances (Name two others to have raised)- Legitimate, Cool Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- Basics, Acting, Brawling, Mic Execellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)- Psychology, Charisma

[QUOTE=keefmoon;200199]Is there a certain age you want us to be? If not, do you want real ages or shall we just make it up? I sense Lennon Burntwood will have to be used again because I do love that character. Once I know what age to use I will fill the form out. :)[/QUOTE] use what ever age you want

Name: Dave "A-Bomb" Biggs Short Name:A-Bomb Gender: Male Birth Month:Dec. Year:1982 Nationality:American Available:World wide Personality: Jackass Attitude: Master Politician Bio: Dave Biggs has one thing in mind, payback for the death of his friend in the ring. His hardcore style inclueds major bumps and huge spots. His hero is Mick Foley however he lacks Foleys charisma. He does make up for it in the ring.:D Would you like a manager*? Yes *Cheap and not very good Gimmick: Law Enforcer Heel or face (no in between) Heel Which promotion: dps, ovw Size: Heavyweight Finishers and Type: A-Bomb DROPPPPPP- pinfall Heel and Face Performance (Must add to 100)-100% heel Other Performances (Name two others to have raised)- Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)-Flashiness, Mat work, Power, Acting Excellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)- Hardcore, Aerial

Name: Lennon Burntwood Short Name: Lennon Gender: Male Birth Month: Oct Year: 1980 Nationality: Brit Available: UK, US and wherever else you want, not bothered Personality: Driven Attitude: Professional Bio: Along the lines of a John Lennon fan to the point of imitation. Pretentious artist, speaks against violence and stuff but will contently kick someones head in. Basically a character based on John Lennon. Would you like a manager*? No *Cheap and not very good Gimmick: Pretentious artist Heel or face (no in between) Heel Which promotion: (ovw czw dps) OVW Size: Middleweight Finishers and Type: Working Class Slam (Pinfall), British Cloverleaf (Submission) Heel and Face Performance (Must add to 100)- Something to do with being a good heel Other Performances (Name two others to have raised)- Gimmicky, whatever else I don't mind Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- Charisma, Basics, Toughness, Mat work Excellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)- Entertainment, Psychology plus i will randomly give people skills here and there just by random judgment determined by what kind of character it is

Hope this aint to late i been on holiday lol Name:'Extreme Justice' Chris Kryptonite Short Name:Kryptonite Gender:Male Birth Month:august Year:79 Nationality:British Available:USA,UK,Mexico,Japan Personality:Joker Attitude:Normal Bio:After growing up in a part of england where wrestling is concided fake, The youngest never lost his love for it and finally moved away from home to take up his wrestling dream. In the ring he made up for his lack of size by performing high flying extreme rules, often attacking with van damanators to chairs and sweton bombs through table. In his short career he had a few injuries but has continue to rise, he style has taken him to mexico, japan and ring of honor in america but his ig break could be on the horizen as he has just been signed by WWE development company OVW. Would you like a manager? no thanks matey Gimmick: Heel or face? face Which promotion:OVW Size:Middleweight (too small to use big moves but big enough to not be considered a cruserweight Finishers Swenton Bomb-Pin (main one) Tornado DDT- Pin (can put some guys don but not best, like undertaker chokeslam compared to his tombstone) Heel and Face Performance 10 heel 90 face Other Performances comedy and legit Good Skills looks acting charisma stamina Excellent Skills Hardcore & Aerial

[QUOTE=sexdrugsandwrestling;200553]Hope this aint to late i been on holiday lol Name:'Extreme Justice' Chris Kryptonite Short Name:Kryptonite Gender:Male Birth Month:august Year:79 Nationality:British Available:USA,UK,Mexico,Japan Personality:Joker Attitude:Normal Bio:After growing up in a part of england where wrestling is concided fake, The youngest never lost his love for it and finally moved away from home to take up his wrestling dream. In the ring he made up for his lack of size by performing high flying extreme rules, often attacking with van damanators to chairs and sweton bombs through table. In his short career he had a few injuries but has continue to rise, he style has taken him to mexico, japan and ring of honor in america but his ig break could be on the horizen as he has just been signed by WWE development company OVW. Would you like a manager? no thanks matey Gimmick: Heel or face? face Which promotion:OVW Size:Middleweight (too small to use big moves but big enough to not be considered a cruserweight Finishers Swenton Bomb-Pin (main one) Tornado DDT- Pin (can put some guys don but not best, like undertaker chokeslam compared to his tombstone) Heel and Face Performance 10 heel 90 face Other Performances comedy and legit Good Skills looks acting charisma stamina Excellent Skills Hardcore & Aerial[/QUOTE] i added him unfortunately he is unemployed but i'll keep a eye out for him I'm not just following these three feds I'm going where ever the backyarders go you feel?

Archived