Kudos on 1.6 update!

Fantastic work on the latest update, Mr. Ryland. The increased aggressiveness of the AI, in relation to the use of its higher end moveset in matches, is a terrific improvement. In my opinion, you have improved an already amazing 'fighting engine' tenfold with this last update. The night and day difference in matches, now, is quite astounding. In previous versions of the game, I almost always felt safe until I hit the Danger level. With 1.6, the minute I hit Medium, my opponent is all over me. This improvement greatly increases the lifespan of this game, imo, as I now have to be on my toes at all times and find the matches much more exciting. Super job. Thank you very much for the continued interest in the game. This fan appreciates it greatly.

This game could be a franchise in its own...I understand that TEW is the flagship but with some more resources and specific coding WreSpri could be just as strong. Looking forward to the direction this game heads in!

Yeah, the difficulty upgrade is much appreciated. Winning 95% of your matches isn't nearly as fun as it might sound at first. I mean, when you go out and look for a weak old man to play as a challenge (Ryu Kajahara in my case) and can still beat just about everyone you face, you start hoping for something like this.

Heck, even as Molly Holly in Damien's Real World update, I've only lost 9 out of 43 matches. I've beaten people like Edge, Benoit, and HBK in 1v1 matches. I'm sure this will make that career a lot more challenging. Will I have to start a new game for it to come into play or not? EDIT: I obviously added a lot to her moveset so I have options against the guys, but I should still be losing more matches than that.

The best wrestlers from TEW still don't have customized movesets Danny Patterson, Buddy Garner, Kozue Kawashima, Onji Taka****a. These guys have insane stats in TEW, it's like fighting amateur versions. The game is a lot more challenging now though. The game is a lot more fun when you're losing. Tag teams are a lot more fun now because you get to use guys costume move sets.

• 2 weeks later...
You have to download the latest database from the [URL=http://www.greydogsoftware.com/cornellverse]CornellVerse[/URL], the patch itself doesn't add them. There's a list of new sounds halfway down the front page of the site, you can see who has a new move set by matching the sound name to the custom finisher.

Archived