Burning Desire, Raising The Hammer (Cornellverse)

cooooool!!!!! I can't wait to try out my masuko action figure and really want to see that sensational dragon fued on dvd. seriously it was a good show but nothing spectacular, but was a big ending in Tom Gilmore I wonder how he will perform with the rest of your roster. Only time will tell

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B][U][COLOR=darkred]Purogods.com[/COLOR][/U][/B] [COLOR=black]Lots of roster news for Burning Hammer[/COLOR] - It is believed that Tom Gilmore who made his return to the promotion last night , has signed a 2 year written contract. Gilmore first made his name in Burning Hammer as part of the Junior Division, in January 2000 he became the first and only Gaijin wrestler to hold the revered Burning Hammer Junior championship (arguably the most prestigious Junior Heavyweight title in the world). In his time with American giants SWF, Gilmore twice won the North American Championship but was never given the main event push that his undoubted ring talent deserves. He returns to Burning Hammer as a heavier wrestler with more muscle mass, meaning he's not so flashy as he used to be , but many now say he has become a better all-round wrestler and is even more dangerous than ever before. - In other contract news Tadakuni Toshusai, Chuichi Sanda and Nisso Yuasha have all been signed to contract extensions. Sanda is seen as a reliable veteran, and there's no plans to break up his long running Raging Bulls tag team with Eiji Hamacho anytime soon. Toshusai and Yuasha are two young heavyweights, that still have alot of prove to Burning Hammer. ' The baby elephant' Nisso Yuasha had a brief run with the Openweight Title, but that run was cut short when it was found that he was struggling to wrestle matches past five minutes. He has recently been involved in a feud with Junior wrestler Marihito Masuko, which links us to Tadakuni Toshusai..... Toshusai had been somewhat directionless, after his tag team with Koshiro Ino came to an end, a partnership that came about by accident but bore a brief tag title run. From the looks of last Thursdays show, it appears that Toshusai has been repackaged as a follower/bodyguard for Marihito Masuko and there could be plans to push them as a tag team. - In a classy move by Burning Hammer, VENOM who will be out for a year with severe concussion syndrome, has been signed to a two year written contract. It was thought that VENOM was in line for a stronger push during this tour and it is thought that there were plans to put him in a feud with Openweight champion Mokuami Maita. - Promising young Junior-Heavyweight SUKI has been called up from Hinote Dojo. SUKI was only with Burning Hammer's developmental promotion for 5 months but he showed enough in his time there for Burning Hammer officials to already give him a shot at the big leagues. - On his way out of Burning Hammer is The Great Hisato. The former Junior champion was brought in on a short term contract during the period in and around the Best of the Super Juniors Cup. It is thought that the door is still open for him to return anytime down the line, but it is thought that Burning Hammer officials want to find more time to help develop and establish the younger talent in their Junior Division and that with Elemental II, The Awesome Kiyaru, Golden Scorpion and Super Joshuya that they already have enough established veterans to rely upon in the Junior ranks.

[B][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred][U]Purogods.com[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] At the previous Burning Hammer event, Tom Gilmore made his return to the revered promotion and immediately made his prescence felt by attacking Hiroaki Nakasawa and Koshiro Ino in their main event match up. Gilmore served notice to two of the biggest names in the Burning Hammer locker-room. After the match Hooded Kudo offered Gilmore an opportunity to join his Silver-Dragon Feet 2K7 faction , but Gilmore just walked away leaving the legendary figure confused and somewhat annoyed. In the wake of the events that took placing during and after the main event at the previous show. Burning Hammer officials have booked Hiroaki Nakasawa, Koshiro Ino, Hooded Kudo & Tom Gilmore in a 4-way survival match. To add a little more spice to the match, there will be the added incentive of whoever wins the match will be granted a shot at Hiroaki Nakasawa's World Title at the Quest of Heart PPV on Saturday 22nd September. However should Hiroaki Nakasawa win the match, he gets to choose his opponent in whatever stipulation he wishes. Also set to take place on Mondays show, which will be taking place at the Tochigi Sports Stadium in Kanto, will be what looks to be a potentially exciting six-man tag match that will pit the Silver-Dragon Feet 2K7 trio of Junior Champion Sensatitonal Dragon & Tag Team Champions The Rebellion against current rivals Elemental II and Size of the Fight. UK Dragon will challenge Mokuami Maita for the Openweight Title after earning his shot in a 4-way survival match. Meanwhile Nisso Yuasha & Super Joshuya will be teaming up to take on Marihito Masuko & Tadakuni Toshusai. Both Yuasha and Super Joshuya have recently suffered losses to Masuko, after interference from Toshusai. Golden Scorpion takes on Eagle Kawasawa, and Bulldozer Brandon Smith continues his in-ring education when he faces off with recent World Title challenger Kinnojo Horri. Much of Thursdays show (which takes place at the Yamanashi Sports Stadium in Chubu) is still to be confirmed, but it is thought that a match between Fire-Fox vs Dynamite Narahashi will feature, reports coming from people who attended the live show last Thursday, is that these two put on a very good match during the non-televised dark matches and that they impressed Burning Hammer officials enough to have a re-match on the official show. Plus The Awesome Kiyaru finally gets his shot at Sensational Dragon's Burning Junior Championship. [I]Here is the confirmed card for Mondays show [/I] [CENTER][U][B]Eye of the Dragon Tour- Night Three ( Tochigi Sports Stadium, Kanto)[/B][/U][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]4-Way Title Shot Decider :[/B] [SIZE=1]'World Champion'[/SIZE] Hiroaki Nakasawa vs [SIZE=1]"Representing Silver Dragon Feet 2K7"[/SIZE] Hooded Kudo vs Koshiro Ino vs Tom Gilmore[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Grudge Six Man Tag:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet 2K7'[/SIZE] Sensational Dragon & The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae) vs Elemental II & Size of The Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda) [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Openweight Title:[/B] Mokuami Maita vs U.K Dragon [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Tag- Team 'Revenge' Match:[/B] Nisso Yuasha & Super Joshuya vs Marihito Masuko & Tadakuni Toshusai [/CENTER] [CENTER]Kinnojo Horri vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/CENTER] [CENTER]Golden Scorpion vs Eagle Kawasawa _____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [LEFT][COLOR=darkred][B][SIZE=1]Prediction Short Form[/SIZE][/B] [/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Monday (Kanto)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred][B]Title Shot Decider:[/B] Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Hooded Kudo vs Koshiro Ino vs Tom Gilmore[/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred][B]Six-Man 'Grudge' Tag:[/B] Sensational Dragon & The Rebellion vs Elemental II & Size of the Fight[/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred][B]Openweight Title:[/B] Mokuami Maita vs U.K Dragon [/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred][B]'Revenge' Tag:[/B] Nisso Yuasha & Super Joshuya vs Marihito Masuko & Tadakuni Toshusai [/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Kinnojo Horri vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Golden Scorpion vs Eagle Kawasawa[/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT]

I'm a big fan of this diary, big enough to quit lurking and actually post something for a change :). Most puroresu dynasties somehow die after the first tour so it's good to see at least one going strong. That siad, predictions: Title Shot Decider: Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Hooded Kudo vs Koshiro Ino vs [b]Tom Gilmore[/b] Six-Man 'Grudge' Tag: Sensational Dragon & The Rebellion vs [b]Elemental II & Size of the Fight[/b] Openweight Title: [b]Mokuami Maita[/b] vs U.K Dragon 'Revenge' Tag: [b]Nisso Yuasha & Super Joshuya[/b] vs Marihito Masuko & Tadakuni Toshusai [b]Kinnojo Horri[/b] vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith [b]Golden Scorpion[/b] vs Eagle Kawasawa - I mark for Scorpion and demand a bigger push :).

[quote=Tommy J.;251572]I'm a big fan of this diary, big enough to quit lurking and actually post something for a change :). Most puroresu dynasties somehow die after the first tour so it's good to see at least one going strong.[/quote] Thanks for the support :) This diary wont be going anywhere anytime soon, I've got big plans for this latest tour, that will climax with a huge tournament in December (An announcement on that will be made at the Night of the Burning Hammer PPV in October). My aim is to keep this diary going certainly for this tour, and probably the next 2 tours after that (2008 in the TEW Gameworld) , beyond that though I'm not so sure. I think it all depends if people can step up from the mid-card or I can get an injection of new talent. If I'm still relying on the same people to carry the top of the card by the end of '08 then I'd be more likely to call it a day....but that's going to be 3 tours worth in the future. The only other things which would see me pull the plug on this diary is either a sudden total lack of interest in it or if something happens in my life which would mean that I would not be able to find the time to put a proper amount of time and effort into it.

[I]Before I post up the next show I thought I'd post up the roster profiles of the newest additions to the Burning Hammer roster. [/I] [LEFT][B]Tom Gilmore[/B] [/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AngryGilmore.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Height:[/B] 6ft , [B]Weight:[/B] 235 Ibs[/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Finishers:[/B] Anger Management (Spin-Out Power Bomb), Picture Perfect Moonsault (Triple Jump Moonsault) [/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Move-Set:[/B] STO, Reverse STO, Iconoclasm, Rolling Cutter, Double Knee facebuster, Quebrada, Death Valley Driver, Exploder Suplex, Fisherman Suplex, Enzuigiri, Sidewalk Slam, Double Knee Gutbuster, Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker, Tornado DDT, Super-Kick, Diving Elbow, Missile Drop-Kick, Facewash, Stone-Hold (Sharpshooter), Elemental Clutch (Koji Clutch) [/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Steve Flash[/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SteveFlash.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Height:[/B] 6ft 2, [B]Weight:[/B] 238 Ibs[/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Finisher:[/B] Flash Bang (Elevated Three Quarter face-lock Cutter)[/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Move-Set:[/B] Enzigiri, Super-Kick, German Suplex, Northern Lights Suplex, Vertical Suplex, Brainbuster, Full Nelson Facebuster, Diving Leg-drop, Top Rope Elbow Drop, Turnbuckle Power-Bomb, Missile Drop-Kick, One-handed Bull-dog, Spinning back-elbow, Double Under-hook backbreaker, Boston Crab, Figure Four Leg-Lock. [/LEFT] [LEFT][B]SUKI[/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][I][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SUKI.jpg[/IMG][/I] [B]Height:[/B] 5 ft 10, [B]Weight:[/B] 214 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] SUKI Special III (Northern Lights Suplex into Cross Arm-Breaker), Mount SUKI (Top Rope Falcon Arrow) [B]Move-Set:[/B] SUKI Special (Cross Arm Breaker), SUKI Special II (Tilt-A-Whirl Head-Scissors into Cross Arm Breaker), Stretch Plum, Kudo-Lock (Muta Lock), Head-Scissors Take-Down, STO, Running Knee, Roundhouse Kick, Northern Lights Suplex, Rolling German Suplex, Release Dragon Suplex, Death Valley Driver, Falcon Arrow, Implant DDT. [/LEFT]

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkgreen]Eye of the Dragon Tour (Show 3)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Monday 10th September 2007[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Tochigi Sports Stadium , Kanto (Attendance:7'384) [/CENTER] [B][U]Dark Matches[/U][/B] [B]Dark Match # 1: Mullet Power (Yasunobu Masuno & Yasuhiko Taira) vs Dynamite Narahashi & Toshiki Shibanumo[/B] [B][COLOR=red]Result: Mullet Power defeated Dynamite Narahashi and Toshiki Shibanumo in 3:48 when Yasunobu Masuno defeated Toshiki Shibanumo by submission with a Masuno Deep Sleeper.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=black]_________________________________________________________________[/COLOR] [B]Dark Match # 2: Eiji Hamacho vs Steve Flash[/B] [B][COLOR=red]Result: Eiji Hamacho defeated Steve Flash in 6:58 by pinfall with [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]a Hamacho Sledge 2K.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=black]__________________________________________________________________[/COLOR] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]A video plays showing the debut of Tom Gilmore, where he interfered in the Hiroaki Nakasawa- Koshiro Ino match that main evented the previous show, it then segues into hype for the 4-corner survival match featuring Gilmore, Ino, Nakasawa and Kudo, where the winner gets a World Title shot- if Nakasawa wins however he gets to choose who he faces at the Quest of Heart PPV.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 1: Openweight Title:[/B] [B]Mokuami Maita vs U.K Dragon[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningOpenweight.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MokuamiMaita.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UKDragon.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] I had hopes this match would be a technical clinic and at times it was, but it was just a little too slow paced and it was no-where near the match it could have been between these two talented technicians. The match started off with some tentative lock-ups that transferred into some chain wrestling, before Dragon got the upper hand with a Rolling Cutter. Dragon continued to focus on the neck of Maita , before attempting a Dragon Drop but Maita slipped out and stunned Dragon with a Jaw-breaker before following up with a Spinning Leg- Hook Belly to Back Suplex. Maita took a bit too much time to make the cover and that allowed Dragon to easily kick out at two. Both men got back up and Dragon rocked Maita with a series of patented European Uppercuts, finishing with a charging Upper-cut in the corner, as Maita staggered out of the corner UK Dragon nailed him with a Dragon Suplex…. One… Two… Maita kicked out. Dragon then tried to get Maita up for his Dragon Drop finisher, but Maita countered the attempt into a roll-up and almost had Dragon’s shoulders pinned to the mat for three, but Dragon rolled through into a pin attempt of his own, before Maita rolled through and had a hold of UK Dragon’s ankle…..Maita had the Ankle Lock in place. Dragon tried to get to the ropes and almost did, but Maita reigned him back in, sitting down to add more leverage to the devastating submission hold and in the end U.K Dragon was left with no choice but to tap out. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Mokuami Maita defeated UK Dragon in 12:37 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=indigo]Mokuami Maita retains the Openweight Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]O.O.C Note:[/B] I had real hopes for this one, thinking that there styles would mesh well together, but these Openweight Title matches continue to generally disappoint. Usually it's the tag division (in other people's dynasties) that severely disappoints but in Burning Hammer right now, it's whenever the mid-carders compete over this title. [/FONT] [I]After the match Maita shakes U.K Dragon’s hand and then proudly lifts his belt aloft in celebration of another successful title defence. Six more defences and he’ll be in line for a World Title shot.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] ________________________________________________________________ [I]Tetsuzan Kaneko catches up with Hooded Kudo, who has plenty to get off his chest.[/I] [I]- Kaneko asks Kudo what the relationship is between himself and Tom Gilmore[/I] [I]- Kudo says that Gilmore had been offered a place in Silver- Dragon Feet 2K7, but was confused by Gilmore’s reaction at the end of the show. Kudo thought Gilmores actions in attacking Nakasawa and Ino had sealed the deal.[/I] [I]- Kudo said that Gilmore will see the light and shall be persuaded one way or another that joining with Silver-Dragon Feet 2K7 would be the wisest career move for him to make[/I] [I]- Kudo said that he realises that time is running out on his World Title challenge (a rare moment of vulnerability for Kudo ?) and that there only so many chances that he can be given., but he said that nothing can stop Destiny and that he would soon be in his rightful place at the top of Burning Hammer as the World Champion. [/I] [B]Rating C+[/B] ____________________________________________________________________ [I]Marihito Masuko is the ring with his new best pal Tadakuni Toshusai and he has a microphone.[/I] [I]- Masuko says that the last tour he had lost his way, but now he had found a new purpose, he said that it’s not always about the glory but the sacrifices that you are willing to make.[/I] [I]- He said that Toshusai saw how he had turned things around by embracing a new attitude, he said that Toshusai was another lost soul that needed guidance[/I] [I]- He then said that a new alliance has been born, and alliance where pain is their friend not their enemy, he said that this alliance is ready to grow (hinting that this new team could grow into a stable sometime down the line). He then said welcome to the arrival of P.I.N.K - the Pleasure In Nihilism Kinship !![/I] [B]Rating: E+[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]O.O.C Note:[/B] Definatelty one of those segments where I was willing to take the computer calculated ratings hit, to put over the story better when it comes to putting the story I want to tell over.[/FONT] [CENTER][B]Match # 2: P.I.N.K (Marihito Masuko & Tadakuni Toshusai ) vs [/B] [B]Nisso Yuasha & Super Joshuya[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BHOTWG-TadakuniToshusaiPINK.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_NisshoYuasa.jpg[/IMG] [B]& [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SuperJoshuya.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [LEFT][FONT=Courier New]* [B]O.O.C Note:[/B] Thanks to J Silver for doing the Render of Tadakuni Toshusai [/FONT] [FONT=Courier New][/FONT] [/LEFT] This was a pretty mediocre tag match, but thankfully Masuko & Toshusai did not have chemistry issues as a team, because I have plans to push them in the tag division…I think a spell in the division will help them develop in the mid-card. This was very generic stuff with Joshuya on the end of the double-team heel beat-down from the newly formed P.I.N.K , before finally getting the hot tag into Nisso Yuasha. Yuasha came in like a house on fire, and looked like he was about to finish Toshusai off with the Thunder-Drop but Masuko somehow sneaked in a low-blow out of the referee Koetsu Shinozaki’s view. Toshusai went for a pin on Yuasha but Joshuya broke it up with a top rope leg-drop. However Masuko got back in and they started to double team Joshuya once again, a recovered Yuasha got back on the apron and protested to Shinozaki about the double teaming, but out of the referees view Masuko blew some Pink Mist into Joshuya’s face , and then delivering a Cradle-Shock, as Shinozaki turned around Toshusai was standing innocently on the outside of the ring in the P.I.N.K corner and Masuko was pinning Joshuya’s shoulders to the mat. [B][COLOR=red]Result: P.I.N.K defeated Nissho Yuasa and Super Joshuya in 9:01 when Marihito Masuko defeated Super Joshuya by pinfall .[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] As expected the fans were a bit cheesed off with P.I.N.K’s blatant cheating to get the win in this match. I’ll have to think of ways to get them over as sadistic heels without hurting their match ratings.[/FONT] _______________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match # 3: Golden Scorpion vs Eagle Kawasawa[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GoldenScorpion.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EagleKawasawa.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Unfortunately the string of mediocre matches that took place in the first half of the show continued with this one. Though to be fair they had to contend with a crowd that was little down from the last match, however they should gone for the high impact stuff a bit earlier. As implied in the opening paragraph, they started very tentatively with neither man gaining an advantage. Kawasawa got in the first big blow with a spin-kick , before following up with a Leg Lariat….Kawasawa made a pin attempt but Scorpion kicked out. Kawasawa stayed on Scorpion and attempted the Eagle-Plex but Scorpion got himself free and countered with an Impant DDT, that earned a two count. The match had now swung in the favour of Golden Scorpion, who set up Kawasawa with a brainbuster before following up with a Quebrada for another two count. He then took Kawasawa over with a Northern Lights Suplex, and went for another pin, but Kawasawa rolled through into a pin attempt of his own, and then transferring it into his Spread Eagle (Bridging double chicken wing) submission move….however Scorpion was quite close to the ropes and he got the rope-break before the hold could fully take effect. Kawasawa though was back in control and targeted Scorpions neck area, he nailed Scorpion with a Falcon Arrow, which earned a two count before heading up top. He came off with a Diving Elbow drop but Scorpion moved out of the way, and as Kawasawa staggered back up to his feet he was nailed with a Scorpion Stinger (Rolling wheel kick) and that was enough to earn Golden Scorpion the victory. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Golden Scorpion defeated Eagle Kawasawa in 11:49 [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] _________________________________________________________________ Tetsuzan Kaneko catches up with Elemental II and Size of the Fight Back-stage - This was pretty much short and to the point. Elemental II said that time was running out on Sensational Dragon’s title reign and that Size of the Fight said that they will win the tag titles back from the Rebellion, and if they have to ‘earn’ another title shot, then they’ll do just that. - They then said that tonight Dragon & The Rebellion would be served even further notice, that those titles they carry with them won’t be around their waists for much longer. [B]Rating: C[/B] ________________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match #4 : Kinnojo Horri vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BulldozerBrandonSmith.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was short but heavy hitting heavyweight encounter, started to lift the previous down crowd a bit more. Horri pretty much dominated the whole match, but had to pretty much use his entire arsenal to put the Gaijin rookie away. Horri had several two counts after some high impact suplexes but the Bulldozer kept kicking out and coming back with flurries of his own offence. In the end it took a Burning Lariat to put Smith away. Though this was another loss for the Bulldozer, it was another gutsy showing from the Rookie in a match where he had the chance to lock up with one of Burning Hammer’s most respected talents. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Kinnojo Horri defeated Bulldozer Brandon Smith in 8:44 by pinfall with a Burning Lariat.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=black]________________________________________________________________[/COLOR] [I]A video plays hyping the six man tag match between Elemental II and Size of the Fight against Sensational Dragon and The Rebellion[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 5: Elemental II & Size of the Fight (Kokan & Konda) vs[/B] [B]Sensational Dragon & The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElementalII.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HyosukeKokan.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KansukeKonda.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs [/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Shimedzu.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Miyamae.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] If the previous match finally got the crowd into the event, then this one got them up off their feet. This was wall to wall action from the very first ring of the bell. The two junior division rivals are the first to lock up but after a few stiff kicks from Elemental II, Sensational Dragon is quick to back away and he tags in Shimedzu. A stiff-kick fest ensues between Elemental II and Shimedzu , which Elemental II get the better of, Elemental II then takes Shimedzu down with a springboard back elbow before tagging in Hyosuke Kokan. Kokan laid in a couple of shots into Shimedzu, before attempting a leg-hook belly to back suplex but Shimedzu got in a somewhat borderline legal blow to the low regions that managed to turn the tide in his favour. Shimedzu drove Kokan back to his corner and tagged in Miyamae. What ensued was the usual face in peril segment, but The Rebellion are usually inventive enough to keep these segments from becoming too bland and with Sensational Dragon added into the mix they came up with some really inventive stuff, such as Shimedzu hanging Kokan across the ropes with a sling-shot suplex and both Dragon and Miyamae, coming off opposing turnbuckles with stereo leg-drops. The Silver Dragon Feet 2K7 trio thought they had the match won, but when Miyamae attempted to finish Kokan off with the Miyamae Spoiler , Kokan managed to escape with a Tilt-A-Whirl headscissors before finally getting the hot-tag into Kansuke Konda. Konda unloaded on Miyamae , before taking the Rebellion member down with a Springboard bull-dog. Konda then charged towards the SDF-2K7 corner getting in shots on both Shimedzu and Sensational Dragon. Konda then turned his attentions back to Miyamae, however Miyamae stunned him a Uranage back-breaker, before turning Konda over and attempting an Exploder Suplex however Konda blocked it and pulled off a Fisherman Suplex. Konda went for the pin One… Two… Shimedzu came in to break it up, then Sensational Dragon came back in and they began to triple team on Konda, Elemental II and Kokan had seen enough, and soon broke down with all six men going at it in the ring. Eventually the faces got the upper hand, drop-kicking all 3 members of the SDF-2K7 trio out of the ring. Stereo suicide dives from Size of the Fight then took down The Rebellion, before Elemental II faked out Sensational Dragon with the Elemental feint kick. Elemental II invited Sensational Dragon back in the ring, before unloading on the Junior champion with the Tri-Fecta kick series. Elemental II then took Sensational Dragon down with a Flying cross-body, and went for the pin-fall, with the two tag teams brawling on the outside. Elemental II stayed on Sensational Dragon and took him over with an Elemental Suplex… One… Two…. Dragon kicked out, but Elemental II was still in control, and this time he nailed the junior champion with an Elemental Driver… One… Two…… Shimedzu had managed to pull Dragons foot on the ropes. The Rebellion has gained the upper-hand in the brawling on the outside, and re-entered the ring to double team on Elemental II, they laid in the stereo shoot-kicks before getting the Junior legend up and over with a double sling-shot suplex. Miyamae went for the cover, but that only earned a two count as Elemental II emphatically kicked out. Miyamae then took Elemental II down with an STO before Shimedzu re-entered and delivered a tilt-a-whirl breaker and then a Gutbuster to the Junior legend, again the pin attempt was made put once again Elemental II emphatically kicked out. Shimedzu though was still in control and after several knees to the mid-section of Elemental II he set up for the Skull-Drop. Miyamae headed up top, but suddenly out of nowhere Hyosuke Kokan sprung up onto the top-rope and hit a springboard Tornado DDT that took both men crashing to the outside and through a strategically placed table that took both men out of the match. However that still didn’t prevent Shimedzu from nailing Elemental II with the skull-drop, but before Shimedzu could make the cover…Kansuke Konda spring-boarded in and took stunned Shimedzu with a Tornado DDT. One… Two…. Sensational Dragon is stirring…. But his attempts to intervene are too late…as referee Koetsu Shinozaki makes the three count. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Kansuke Konda, Hyosuke Kokan and Elemental II defeated Sensational Dragon and The Rebellion in 17:48 when Kansuke Konda defeated Shimedzu by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=black]______________________________________________________________[/COLOR] [I]A replay of the video package that began the show plays, hyping the 4 corner survival main event featuring World Champion Hiroaki Nakasawa, Hooded Kudo, Tom Gilmore and Koshiro Ino.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 6: 4 Corner Survival- 'Title-Shot Decider' Match : [/B] [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Hooded Kudo vs[/B] [B]Koshiro Ino vs Tom Gilmore[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HoodedKudo.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KoshiroIno.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AngryGilmore.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] To start things off, I'll just reitterate what is on the line in this four-way- if Kudo, Ino or Gilmore win the match they earn a World Title shot at Quest of Heart. If Nakasawa wins he gets to choose any opponent wishes...it might be one of these three, it might be a mid-carder he thinks deserves an opportunity, it could be an outsider or if he feels like he practically wants a night off he could defend it against some jobber like Kenko Takemitsu, not that it would really be in Nakasawa's 'fighting champion' character to take the easy option. Koshiro Ino and Tom Gilmore start it out, Ino unloads on Gilmore with some big lefts and rights, with the new Burning Hammer recruit begging off . Gilmore tries to get the tag into Nakasawa into the match , but the World Champion refuses and Ino drags him back into the ring , he takes Gilmore up and over with a back-body drop and then nails him with a shoulder tackle.... Gilmore tries to get the tag into Hooded Kudo, but just as Nakasawa did...Kudo moved off the apron (it appears that Gilmore's actions at the end of the last show, has made an enemy of everyone) Ino then nailed Gilmore with a sit-out power bomb. One... Two.... Kudo comes in and makes the save and then goes back to his corner. Ino now feeling a bit fatigued tags in Nakasawa and the two work together in tandem to work over Gilmore. Nakasawa sets Gilmore up for the Nakasawa neckbreaker but Gilmore counters with a desperation Enzuigiri Gilmore suddenly had a rush of energy nailing Nakasawa with a double gut-buster and then taking the World Champion down with an STO. Gilmore went for the cover... One.. Two.... No Koshiro Ino came in and made the save , and then threw Gilmore out of the ring...as Nakasawa got back up Ino took him down with a clotheline, before climbing up to he middle turnbuckle and taking Nakasawa down with a double axe handle. Ino then tried to get Nakasawa over for a German Suplex but Nakasawa kept fighting him off, eventually after several attempts Ino did pull off the suplex, and then went for the cover... One... Two... Kudo in to make the save, and Gilmore is also back in the ring. Kudo & Gilmore unload on the two bigger men with a flurry of strikes and kicks. It results with Gilmore sending Ino out of the ring with a missile drop-kick. Gilmore and Kudo look at each other and all of a sudden they are working in tandem, laying in stiff kicks on the World Champion. Eventually Nakasawa has had enough and fights both of them off but the double teaming becomes too much. Gilmore applies a Stone Hold (Sharpshooter) to Nakasawa and Kudo follows in with a Shining Wizard. However Kudo gets incensed, when Gilmore refuses to give up the submission move, and suddenly the alliance that Kudo and Gilmore had going comes to a halt when Kudo nails Gilmore with the Shining Wizard. Nakasawa rolls out of the ring to regroup, whilst Kudo goes for the cover on Gilmore... One.. Two.. Ino is back in and he dumps Kudo with Back Body Drop, Kudo then gets up and staggers right into a Back-Snapper !! One... Two.... Gilmore makes the save with a diving elbow. Gilmore gets some shots in on Ino, but the power and paint brawler, shakes them off as if they are having no effect, he takes Gilmore down with a big clothesline, before getting Gilmore up for a Gorilla Press-Slam, but before he can make the pin Nakasawa is back in and he dumps Ino with a Belly to Back Suplex. Nakasawa might respect Ino, but when he still wants to win this match, no matter who is put in front of him, be it friend or foe. Nakasawa goes for the cover One... Two.. No Ino kicks out, and then surprises Nakasawa with a flurry of lefts and rights, the two then engage in a slug-fest, that ends with Ino taking Nakasawa up and over with a back-body drop, however when he goes to follow up, Nakasawa stuns him with a big Lariat. One... Two... Kudo makes the save, and immediately lays in some stiff kicks into Hiroaki Nakasawa, he goes for the Shining Wizard but Nakasawa blocks the attempt and takes Kudo down with a Uranage. Nakasawa then takes Kudo down with a swinging neckbreaker, and then follows in with a Northern Lights Suplex. One... Two.. Kudo kicks out Nakasawa then gets Kudo up and nails the Silver Dragon Feet 2K7 leader with a delayed vertical suplex. He then stalks Kudo and instead of going for a pin, he applies an STF submisison hold, however it is broken up before he can really get the submission hold locked in...by Tom Gilmore who pulls off the Picture Perfect Moonsault. Gilmore then goes for the cover on Nakasawa One... Two... Broken up by Koshiro Ino, who back body drops Gilmore out of the ring. Ino then nails Kudo with a Scoop Lift Power-Slam.... One... Two.... Broken up by Hiroaki Nakasawa. Ino and Nakasawa then go at it once again , Ino starts to gain the upper-hand and then he nails Nakasawa with the Kobra's Bite (High Knee) One... Two.... Gilmore breaks it up with a chair-shot to the back of Koshiro Ino , Gilmore lays in a couple more chair-shots....referee Omura Umeki see's what Gilmore has just done and disqualifies him from the match !!! Ino though has been busted open by Gilmore and looks completely out of it, so it's really down to the old rivals of Kudo and Nakasawa. Nakasawa though is the more worn out and Kudo has been biding his time on the outside since Gilmore broke up Nakasawa's STF submission. Nakasawa staggers back to his feet, Kudo measures the World Champion and then finds his opportunity to strike....... KUDO KUTTER !!! One.... Two..... Three..... It will be Nakasawa vs Kudo for the World Title at Quest of Heart. Can Kudo finally win the title form Nakasawa, this surely must be his final chance, and why would Gilmore blow his own chances of a World Title shot by getting himself disqualifed ? That was a heck of main event, it had some good action but what separates these matches form the lower end of the card is the story they tell in the ring. Gilmore is already looking like a star performer and looks to be a valuable addition to the Burning Hammer roster. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hooded Kudo defeated Koshiro Ino, Tom Gilmore and Hiroaki Nakasawa in 21:53 when Hooded Kudo defeated Hiroaki Nakasawa[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [I]The show ends with a very satisifed looking Hooded Kudo, celebrate in a very over the top manner as he invites his Silver Dragon Feet 2K7 stable members out of the back , to celebrate with him. He celebrates as if he's won the title, he then flashes a thumbs to someone, the camera then pans to the figure of Tom Gilmore who is now on the entrance ramp, Gilmore flashed a tentative thumbs up back, has Gilmore joined Kudo's stable ?[/I] [B]Rating: B[/B] _____________________________________________________________ [CENTER][COLOR=darkgreen][B][SIZE=3]Overall: A[/SIZE][/B] [/COLOR][/CENTER] First 4 matches C+, C, C+, B- I thought this show was heading towards my worst card ever, but then then all was saved when it came to the main and semi - main events. That card earned an A rating on the strenghth of two matches alone, so it just goes to show, you can put a shoddy under-card but as long as you put on a great main event the punters will still go away feeling like they got their moneys worth. First off Sensational Dragon, The Rebellion, Elemental II and Size of the Fight combined to put on a fast paced, action packed junior style six man tag...Ok the rules went completely out of the window by the end of that match, but who cares when the action in that match was so enthralling. Then the 'Title Shot' fatal 4-way with Tom Gilmore making his in-ring debut (not many people get a chance to win a title shot straight away but Burning Hammer managment, know the talents that Gilmore can bring to the table) really delivered with an enthralling match that mixed hard-hitting action with plenty of edge of the seat drama,. ___________________________________________________________________________ [B]T.V News:[/B] Lords of the Ring earned a 15.15 rating on Nippon T.V (+ 0.31)

[B][U]Purogods.com[/U][/B] [B][/B] Hooded Kudo will once again get a shot at Hiroaki Nakasawa's World Title at the Quest of Heart PPV, after winning Monday's 4 corner survival main event. But it wasn't without help, Tom Gilmore who was also in the match appeared to sacrifice his own chances of winning the title shot, taking out Koshiro Ino and getting himself qualified. What also intrigued the Burning Hammer officials and fans alike, is that during Kudo's (somewhat over the top) celebration at winning the title shot, it looked like he was thanking Gilmore for the 'assist'. Now Burning Hammer officials have pre-emtied the 'alliance' between Kudo and Gilmore and we will see if they are really are on the main page, because at Thursday's event in Chubu we will see if they really are on the same page together as they will take on the two men looking to avenge the loss in Monday's dramatic main event World Champion Hiroaki Nakasawa and Koshiro Ino. The show's other big match see's The Awesome Kiyaru finally get his shot at Sensational Dragon's Junior Title. Kiyaru earned the shot in May during the last tour, but had to have his Title match re-scheduled when Dragon pulled out of the title defence due to injury, of course after that the priority in the Junior Division was the staging of the annual Best of the Super Juniors Cup. Whoever comes out of this match with the Junior Title will defend the belt against The Best of the Super Juniors Cup winner Elemental II. Also scheduled for the show Kinnojo Horri will look to continue his win streak and serve notice to the rest of the roster that he is still a strong contender for the World Title, when he takes on Chuichi Sanda. UK Dragon will look to get back on the winning track, after coming up short in his attempt to win the Openweight Title when he faces off with recent Burning Hammer addition Steve Flash. The self appointed leader of Burning Hammer's newest faction P.I.N.K takes on Kansuke Konda- one half of former tag champions Size of the Fight . The current tag champions The Rebellion will be in non title action against Mullet Power and finally Fire-Fox and Dynamite Narahashi will get an opportunity to show what they can bring to the ring in front of the camera's, when they face off in a re-match of what was a very well received non televised encounter between the two. [I]Here is the official run-down for Thurdays show....[/I] [CENTER][U][B]Eye of the Dragon Tour- Night Three ( Tochigi Sports Stadium, Kanto)[/B][/U][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]'All Star' Grudge Tag Match :[/B] [SIZE=1]'World Champion'[/SIZE] Hiroaki Nakasawa & Koshiro Ino vs [SIZE=1]"Representing Silver Dragon Feet 2K7" [/SIZE]Hooded Kudo & Tom Gilmore[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Burning Junior Championship: [/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet 2K7'[/SIZE] Sensational Dragon vs The Awesome Kiyaru [B]Non (Tag) Title Match:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet 2K7'[/SIZE] The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae) vs Mullet Power (Yasunobu Masuno & Yasuhiko Taira) Marihito Masuko vs Kansuke Konda Dynamite Narahashi vs Fire-Fox [/CENTER]

[LEFT][B]O.O.C Note: [/B][/LEFT] I've decided I'm only going to do the prediction's contest for the Pay Per Views, so you'll only see the prediction short-form at the end of the preview for those cards. Here's my reasons why.... 1. I tend to find that the amount of people making predictions for the non PPV events tends to be more erratic and often lower than when I get predictions for the PPV's. 2. The TV events always have their share of totally predictable matches anyway, matches that involve star names in glorified squashes against mid card or lower end workers. 3. There are times when I'm waiting (sometimes pointlessly) for predictions to come in, when I could have had the next show posted up. I'm not saying because I wont be waiting for predictions to come in so much, that I'll be banging out shows at a ridiculously rapid rate, I've still got to be in the right mood for doing a show write up but without waiting for predictions every show I think this diary will move along at a better pace and I'll be more likely to want to keep it going a couple more years of game time.

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkgreen]Eye of the Dragon Tour (Show 4)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Thursday 13th September 2007[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Yamanashi Sports Stadium , Chubu (Attendance:4'755) [/CENTER] [LEFT][B][U]Dark Matches[/U][/B][/LEFT] [B][COLOR=black]Dark Match # 1: Americana vs Kenko Takemitsu[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Result: Americana defeated Kenko Takemitsu in 4:52 by pinfall with an Elemental Driver.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=black]_______________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B] [B]Dark Match # 2: Mokuami Maita vs SUKI[/B] [B][COLOR=red]Result: Mokuami Maita defeated SUKI in 5:11 by pinfall with an Assassination Attempt. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]O.O.C Note[/B] : Why can't Maita produce that in his Openweight Title [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]matches? ! [/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]I think if built up right SUKI could be a contender for something like the Openweight Title. The only thing in his way right now is that aggravating perception from the Japanese fans that because a worker is young, he can’t be all that good and that any win they get right now would be a fluke.[/FONT] ______________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B][U]Main Show (Filmed For TV)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]A video plays hyping the main event tag match between Hooded Kudo & Tom Gilmore versus Koshiro Ino and World Champion Hiroaki Nakasawa[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [B]___________________________________________________________[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 1: Fire-Fox vs Dynamite Narahashi[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_WashichiInao.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DynamiteNarahashi.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] These two put on a surprisingly good dark match last week, and though this didn’t really top their efforts here, it did confirm that these two have pretty good chemistry. Fire-Fox got the early upper hand in the match, firing kicks and strikes into Narahashi, but those efforts were soon thwarted when Narahashi countered with a reverse STO. Narahashi then picked up Fire-Fox and worked the flashy Junior worker over in the corner with a series of knee strikes, a finally stiff kick sent Fox slumping to the canvas and Narahashi went for an early pin attempt. Fire-Fox kicked out of that. But Narahashi kept Fire-Fox grounded by continually driving his knees into the back of Fire-Fox. Narahashi then took Fire-Fox over with a wheel-barrow Suplex, leading to another pin attempt One… Two…. Fire-Fox kicked out, Narahashi picked up Fire-Fox once again, but this time Fire-Fox managed to counter with a flip-over DDT. With Fire-Fox worn out from the punishment he had taken in the match, both men laid on the canvas and referee Okura Umeki almost made a double count-out. As both of them staggered back up to their feet, Narahashi tried to go for a suplex, but Fire-Fox slipped out and dumped Narahashi with a Dragon Suplex… One… Two… Narahashi kicks out, Standing Moonsault by Fire-Fox…. Another two count, with Narahashi down Fire-Fox goes up top, he comes off with a Moonsault, but Narahashi moves out of the way and he hits nothing but canvas. Fire-Fox gets back up but Narahashi takes him down with a chop-block and goes for an immediate pin attempt. One… Two.. Narahashi had managed to pin Fire-Fox’s shoulders to the mat for the full three count, to pick up the win and even the score between these two. This one doesn’t look to be over and it looks like there will be a rubber match between these two. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Dynamite Narahashi defeated Fire Fox in 9:05 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=black]_________________________________________________________________[/COLOR] [I]Hooded Kudo is spotted back-stage , where it appears that he is looking for someone, he then bumps into Tetsuzan Kaneko who spots an immediate opportunity for a sound-bite[/I] [I]- Kaneko says that Kudo looks lost.[/I] [I]- Kudo says he is never lost, but he is looking for someone, his partner for tonight….Tom Gilmore.[/I] [I]- Kudo says he is confused by the actions of Gilmore, one minute it looks like he is with the Silver-Dragon feet cause, the next minute he doesn’t. He said that before coming to Burning Hammer Gilmore had agreed to support his (Kudo’s) quest to become World Champion and assure that his destiny would be fulfilled.[/I] [I]- He said that though Gilmore appeared to sacrifice himself for the cause on Monday, he has not heard from Gilmore since that show and is not sure he can fully trust him, but if Gilmore even thinks about double-crossing him, then he will pay the price.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] ________________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match #2: Kinnojo Horri vs Chuichi Sanda[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ChuichiSanda.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] Most of the matches I feel like doing the play by play for, but some I don’t…this one falls into the latter category. It wasn’t a terrible match but it was very predictable and could have /should have probably been over in half the time. Sanda got in some token offence (mostly during the first few minutes of the match) but this was essentially a glorified squash to keep Kinnojo Horri looking strong, whilst other people get a chance to shine in the World Title picture. Horri softened up Sanda with his usual array of no-nonsense smash-mouth brawling and heavy hitting suplexes, before finally finishing the Raging Bull off with a Burning Lariat. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Kinnojo Horri defeated Chuichi Sanda in 9:45 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [I]Horri then picked up a microphone and delivered an unfortunately dull promo about how he should not be forgotten as a title contender and that if he has to defeat the entire roster to get another title shot to prove that he is worthy once more, then that is what he will do.[/I] [B]Rating: E+[/B] [B]__________________________________________________________[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 3: U.K Dragon vs Steve Flash[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UKDragon.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SteveFlash.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was a solid technical clinic between these two without them really ever stepping it up a gear. The match started with some chain wrestling, which ended with Flash getting the upper-hand and getting Dragon into a toe-hold, Dragon quickly got out of that and applied an arm-bar to Flash, which forced the mullet-haired Canadian veteran to reach for the ropes and force a rope break. Dragon continued to target the arm, but Flash fought back and eventually fired up enough steam to have Dragon rocking, eventually taking the masked British Junior heavyweight down with his trademark one-handed bull-dog. Flash was now on fire and took Dragon over with a Northern Lights Suplex, that led to a two count, staying on the offensive he then nailed Dragon with a Brainbuster, once again this was only good enough for a two count. Flash then set Dragon up on top of one of the turnbuckles, putting him in position for a version of his Flash-Bang (Cutter) finisher but he took too long and Dragon countered with a missile drop-kick. It was now Dragons turn to fire-off with a flurry of offence, rocking Flash with his trademark European Uppercuts and then nailing the Canadian veteran with a Half Nelson Driver, that earned a two count, then he followed up with a Dragon Suplex. However Flash somehow managed to land on his feet, and nailed Dragon with a super-kick. One… Two… Dragon reversed the pinfall and then applied his submission finisher the Dragon Clutch, forcing Flash to tap out. [B][COLOR=red]Result: UK Dragon defeated Steve Flash in 10:50 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=black]_______________________________________________________________[/COLOR] [I]A video plays hyping the Junior Title match between Sensational Dragon and The Awesome Kiyaru[/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 4: Junior Title:[/B] [B]Sensational Dragon vs The Awesome Kiyaru[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningJunior.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheAwesomeKiyaru.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] On paper the match up’s between these two should be something really special, but they only seem capable of putting together reasonable but not great match-ups. Perhaps Kiyaru works too much of a flashy ring style, to fully gel with Sensational Dragon. They opened up with a bit of mat-wrestling, which looked a bit awkward as it’s hardly Kiyaru’s strength as a worker. Eventually Dragon tried for a Dragon Suplex but Kiyaru countered with of all things a Standing Shiranui. Dragon got back up but was met with the Kiyaru’s ‘Awesome Mirage’ kick series, which backed the Junior champion into a corner, Kiyaru climbed the turnbuckle and took a staggered Dragon down with a Tornado DDT, that earned a two count, before the champion rolled to re-group but Kiyaru did not give him any let up, spring-boarding off the ropes and taking Dragon down with a Shooting Star Press. As the two got up they brawled on the outside for a bit, Dragon ducked a roundhouse kick from Kiyaru and then rammed Kiyaru into the one of the guard-rails. Dragon then rolled Kiyaru back into the ring, following up with a sling-shot plancha to Kiyaru’s now damaged mid-section. Dragon continued to work over the mid-section of Kiyaru , before taking Kiyaru down with a Dragon-screw leg-whip and applying a Kudo-Lock (Inverted STF)….. Kiyaru struggled his way to the ropes, but it was clear the champion was now fully in control. Dragon monkey-flipped Kiyaru into one of the turnbuckles, but somehow Kiyaru managed to adjust himself mid-flight to land feet first on the middle turnbuckle, he then flipped off an in-charging Sensational Dragon and took the champion down with a Spinning Leg-sweep from behind. Kiyaru then followed up with a Falcon Arrow…. One… Two… Dragon kicked out Kiyaru then climbed the top turnbuckle, and nailed Dragon with a frog-splash One… Two… Dragon kicked out, once again Kiyaru went up top, but he went to the well once too often, as Dragon moved out of the way when Kiyaru came off the top turnbuckle with a 450 Splash. As both staggered back up to their feet, Dragon attempted a Dragon Suplex but Kiyaru blocked that, however Dragon laid in a couple of shots to Kiyaru’s back before pulling out the Dragon-Slice (Shiranui) and that was enough to keep Kiyaru down for the three count. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Sensational Dragon defeated The Awesome Kiyaru in 15:46 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Sensational Dragon retains the Burning Junior Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [I]Sensational Dragon celebrates another successful title defence, much to the regret of a crowd who want to see anyone from the Junior ranks beat the ****y youngster and Silver Dragon Feet 2K7 member for the Junior title .[/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [B]___________________________________________________________[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 5: Marihito Masuko vs Kansuke Konda[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KansukeKonda.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Masuko was accompanied to his ring by his new found follower Tadakuni Toshusai, whilst Konda came to the ring by himself, and the decision to come with or without back-up proved decisive in the outcome of the match. Konda started the match the stronger of the two, as he battered the Kabuki face- painted former Junior champion with a flurry of strikes and kicks, in the end Masuko had enough of the barrage and went outside for a Powder. As per usual though in typical Konda style though, he did not give his opponent any-time to rest up on the outside, bowling Masuko over with a tope con-hilo. However when he got up he saw that Masuko’s tag-partner Toshusai was about to interfere, Konda cracked a chair over the skull of Toshusai, but this gave Masuko time to clip Konda from behind and then send the former Junior champion into the ring-steps with a drop toe hold. Konda was lacerated on across the fore-head, and as Masuko brought Konda back into the ring he rained down open hand punches into Konda’s fore-head to try and open the cut up further. With Konda worn-down Masuko took over and had a series of near-falls but Konda kept kicking out and when Masuko tried to finish Konda off with the Crade-Shock…Konda blocked the attempt and then dumped Masuko with the Konda Driver. Normally that would have been enough to finish Masuko off, but Konda was slow to make the cover after the punishment he had taken. Konda then groggily got back up to his feet and took Masuko down with a DDT following a series of kicks. With Masuko down Konda then climbed the top turnbuckle, but as he was about to take Masuko down with a high impact top-rope manoeuvre, Toshusai got up onto the apron and shoved Konda off the turnbuckle (somehow Toshusai was discreet enough for Koetsu Shinozaki to miss the interference) and as Konda fell off the turnbuckle he stumbled right into a Cradle-Shock. After that the three count was academic [B][COLOR=red]Result: Marihito Masuko defeated Hyosuke Kokan in 9:41 by pinfall . [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [I]After the match , P.I.N.K (Masuko and Toshusai) attack Hyosuke Kokan in the ring, and leave him down and out. But Kansuke Konda runs in to make the save before to much damage is done.[/I] [B]Rating: E+[/B] _______________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match # 6: Non (Tag) Titles: [/B] [B]The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae) vs [/B] [B]Mullet Power (Yasunobu Masuno & Yasuhiko Taira)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Shimedzu.jpg[/IMG] [B]& [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Miyamae.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][B]vs[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasunobuMasuno.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasuhikoTaira.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] A bit of a bizarre match this one, as it was very much a heel versus heel match-up. Mullet Power dominated early and Miyamae unusually played the sort of partner in peril role normally reserved for baby-face teams and the crowd had a bit of problem buying into that. However Miyamae did show his true heel colours, when he got out of the predicament by taking Taira down with a low-blow. The Rebellion then took over the match working over Taira with their well oiled double team offence, eventually an enraged Masuno came in to make the save, leading to a brief revival for Mullet Power. But in the end the tag team experience of The Rebellion proved decisive and it was Masuno who took the pin, falling victim to a leg-sweep/spin-kick combination. Shimedzu made the pin as Miyamae took Taira (who notably looked worn out, anything past 5 minutes for this Puro-Hoss and he’s blowing up) down with a flying cross-body to make sure that the pin was not to be broken up. [B][COLOR=red]Result: The Rebellion defeated Mullet Power in 8:28 when Shimedzu defeated Yasunobu Masuno by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] __________________________________________________________________ [I]A camera crew finds Hiroaki Nakasawa and Koshiro Ino, warming up and talking over strategy before their match with Hooded Kudo and Tom Gilmore. Suddenly they see the camera’s and decide it’s time to deliver a rant[/I] [I]- Nakasawa said that he is pleased for Hooded Kudo, he said that the will look forward to once again ruining his dreams of becoming World Champion at Quest of Heart. Nakasawa said Kudo can have all the shots he likes, for as long as he is World Champion, Hooded Kudo will never get to hold that belt. [/I] [I]- Koshiro Ino the chimed in, saying that it should have been himself against Nakasawa for the World Title at Quest of Heart, but a certain bald headed Gaijin, decided that he would sacrifice his own chances by destroying HIS (Koshiro Ino’s) chances of challenging for the World Title. He said that tonight Gilmore is a marked man and that he would feel the POWAAAHHH !!![/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] _________________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match # 7: Hiroaki Nakasawa & Koshiro Ino vs [/B] [B]Hooded Kudo & Tom Gilmore[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KoshiroIno.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HoodedKudo.jpg[/IMG] [B]& [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AngryGilmore.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] I had high hopes for this tag team main event, but unfortunately it turned out to be one of the most disappointing Burning Hammer main events for quite some time. This was because Hiroaki Nakasawa and Koshiro Ino unfortunately have absolutely no chemistry what so ever as tag team partners. The problem was is that they blatantly looked like two singles stars thrown together in a tag match. With such heated issues between all four men the match unsurprisingly started with brawling , with Nakasawa pairing off with Kudo and Ino pairing with Gilmore…they brawled all round the ringside area until Ino got Gilmore into the ring and continued the pounding on the well respected Gaijin performer. However Gilmore managed to turn things around via nefarious means, and Ino soon found himself being double teamed in the Kudo-Gilmore corner. The math went through the motions of the usual heel beat-down section , until Koshiro Ino started to no-sell their offence and began to fight both off with lefts and rights, eventually Ino collapsed from his flurry of offence, and then struggled his way over to his corner to get Nakasawa tagged into the match. When Nakasawa did come in he came in like a house on fire, tossing Gilmore out of the ring with a back-body drop and then going to work on perennial rival Hooded Kudo. Kudo kicked out of a German Suplex, but then Nakasawa followed up with a release version of a German Suplex. One… Two… Gilmore broke it up with a Diving Elbow, Gilmore then laid in a couple of shots into the World Champion, however Nakasawa shook them off and then lifted Gilmore up for a Power-Bomb, however Gilmore was one step ahead and took the World Champion down with a Tornado DDT. As Nakasawa got back up, Gilmore summoned up the strength to dump the World Champion with an Exploder Suplex, Gilmore then struggled across to make the cover. One… Two… Koshiro Ino came in to break it up, and took Gilmore off his feet and crashing to the mat with a running Power-Slam. However before he could make the cover , Kudo was back up and fired in a series of kicks into the legs of Ino. Gilmore was back up and Kudo and Gilmore fired in a series of kicks into Ino, before dragging him over to their corner. Gilmore sprung up the turnbuckles in poetic motion to pull off the Picture Perfect Moonsault… One… Two… Nakasawa broke it up, power-bombing Gilmore into the turnbuckle and then dumping the gaijin star with a Belly to Back Suplex… One… Two… Kudo broke it up, and then worked over Nakasawa with a flurry of kicks, however just as he was about to set Nakasawa up for the Kudo-Kutter. All of a sudden Tom Gilmore came flying off the top turnbuckle and bowled Kudo over with a flying clothesline. Gilmore then picked himself up, left the ring and backed himself up the ramp, as Nakasawa got back up, he found that it was Kudo left laying on the canvas and not himself, Nakasawa then picked Kudo up and whipped him into the ropes, hitting the H-Bomb on the rebound, with his own partner having turned on him during the match, the pinfall was academic. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hiroaki Nakasawa and Koshiro Ino defeated Hooded Kudo and Tom Gilmore in 16:57 when Hiroaki Nakasawa defeated Hooded Kudo by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [I]Nakasawa and Koshiro Ino, then look over at Gilmore and shoot a look at him as if to say are you with us or against us, it was near enough the same sort of look Kudo gave Gilmore at the end of last Monday’s show. [/I] [I]But Gilmore just shook his head and headed up the ramp, leaving the World Champion and his partner for the night confused as anyone, as to where Gilmore stands in the war with Silver-Dragon Feet 2K7[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [B]____________________________________________________________[/B] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=green]Overall: B-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] After getting an A for the last show this is very disappointing. This was actually a more consistent show top to bottom, but nothing stood out. The main event was one of the most disappointing and mediocre (by Burning Hammer standards) since i've been the booker, whilst the Junior Title match also failed to deliver. ___________________________________________________________________________ [B]T.V News:[/B] Ironclad drew a 15.63 rating on TV5Monde

Good to see a Masuke win, I've always liked him as a worker... mainly for his awesome pic I imagine. I'm enjoying how you're utilising Gilmore thus far as well, keeping his proverbial cards close to his chest by sacrificing Kudo to contradict his actions the event prior and leaving everyone wondering what exactly his agenda is. Nice work.

[QUOTE=sebsplex;254364]Good to see a Masuke win, I've always liked him as a worker... mainly for his awesome pic I imagine. I'm enjoying how you're utilising Gilmore thus far as well, keeping his proverbial cards close to his chest by sacrificing Kudo to contradict his actions the event prior and leaving everyone wondering what exactly his agenda is. Nice work.[/QUOTE] I sort of regret giving Masuko such as bad losing streak on the previous tour, as he's a good worker with a cool gimmick. There was a purpose to that losing streak though , as it led to the heel turn (and personally I think he's got more gimmick mileage as a heel). Expect a solid push for the tag team he has just formed with Tadakuni Toshusai (who is also benefitting from the gimmick tweak/heel turn) P.I.N.K - "Pleasure In Nihilism Kinship". Only slightly iffy thing in his stats is his stamina levels (C+), he tends to start struggling in matches that go over 15 minutes and that's not good enough if he wants a main event push. For both my Junior and World Title matches I tend to try and aim for 20 minutes plus. I'm very much booking Gilmore as the archetypal tweener, with both sides Kudo and his Silver Dragon Feet buddies and "the anti Dragon Feet baby-faces" Nakasawa, Ino etc being equally cheesed off at Gilmore's contradictory actions.

[B][U][COLOR=darkred]Purogods.com[/COLOR][/U][/B] [B][U][COLOR=#8b0000][/COLOR][/U][/B] [COLOR=black]Current Burning Hammer World Champion Hiroaki Nakasawa has shown loyalty, by signing a lucratrive 2 year contract with the promotion that has helped turn him into arguably the biggest star currently going in Puroresu.[/COLOR] It was known that rival promotion PGHW were looking to poach the current World Champion, who has held the belt since September 2006, and has put on several highly regarded. matches with the likes of Hooded Kudo and Kinnojo Horri.

[B]O.O.C Note: [/B] I'll own up here...I had to use the editor to keep Nakasawa, and I feel kind of dirty doing it, but when you have a knuckle-head for an owner you are left with no option. Kaneie Komine appears to be an unreasonable idiot when it comes to paying top quality workers. Nakasawa wanted a slight pay rise, but Komine wanted me to keep him for less than what he was already making. I know he's supposed to be tight-fisted but even the most tight-fisted owner should be able to see the wood from the trees and see that Nakasawa is mega-over as Champion, generates buy-rates, ticket-sales and merchandise and actually deserves a pay-rise. It's this sort of frustrating under-cutting policy, that has prevented me from signing Eisaku Hoshino (who frustratingly always seems to sign with Burning Hammer, when the CPU controls them)...that I can just about accept. But I've heavily invested in Nakasawa and he's the centre-piece part of this dynasty (along with Hooded Kudo) and in the end I felt I needed to take drastic measures. I think had I just let his contract run out, I probably wouldn't have had the motivation to carry on with this. I've also adjusted Komine's business stats (because they were just too infuriating to work with, the setting they were at)...I now have him as moderate finance, so I might have a better chance of re-signing people through the proper channels, and you never know he might finally bite on Hoshino.

[B][U][COLOR=darkred]Purogods.com[/COLOR][/U][/B] [COLOR=black]In the final 2 shows before the first PPV of the Eye of the Dragon Tour (Quest of Heart) Burning Hammer will visit the Kyoto Arena in Kinki for a double-header.[/COLOR] Before we get to what is on tap for the Kyoto shows, the card for the Quest of Heart PPV is beginning to take shape. Hooded Kudo will once again challenge Hiroaki Nakasawa for the World Title, Kudo earnt his title shot in a dramatic fatal 4-way match that featured both Kudo and Nakasawa, along with Koshiro Ino and the returning Tom Gilmore. Though Kudo 'earned' the title shot , this could well be the last chance for the Silver Dragon Feet 2K7 leader. Burning Hammer officials have not officially said this is a last chance match, though if Nakasawa beats Kudo again when it comes to the big one, then it won't look good for the legendary figure. Gilmore who 'sacrificed' his own title chances to help Kudo earn the title shot will take on Koshiro Ino, who felt that he was denied the opportunity to compete for the World Title by Gilmore. Gilmore though has been something of an enigma, he appeared to be on Hooded Kudo's side after the outcome of that match, but in last Thursday's tag team main event, where he paired up with Kudo to take on Koshiro Ino and Hiroaki Nakasawa he turned on Kudo, leaving everyone confused to exactly where he stands in the war between Silver-Dragon Feet 2K7 and their (fan favourite) rivals. The other fully confirmed match will see Sensational Dragon put the Junior Title on the line against Best of the Super Juniors Cup winner Elemental II. Both the Tag Titles and the Openweight Title will also be on the line , with the opponents for The Rebellion and Mokuami Maita, being decided by events over the next two shows. Plus Kinnojo Horri will also be action, where he will go one on one with a top International star. On to the Kyoto Arena Double-Header and Monday's show will be headlined by a tag match featuring SDF 2K7's Sensational Dragon and Shimedzu take on Elemental II and Koshiro Ino. World Champion Hiroaki Nakasawa will be in action, when he faces off with UK Dragon in a non title match. Kinnojo Horri will look to continue his recent winning streak when he takes on 'Raging Bull' Eiji Hamacho, Tom Gilmore faces a tough test when he takes on one half of the World Tag Team Champions in the form of Miyamae. Size of the Fight will take on P.I.N.K in a match that could well decide the challengers for the tag titles at Quest of Heart. These two teams already have growing heat with one another, when Masuko won a recent singles match against Kansuke Konda, that was not without a little help from his partner Tadakuni Toshusai. Fire-Fox and Dynamite Narahashi face off once again in what should be the 'rubber match' in their recent series of matches and the challenger for Mokuami Maita's Openweight Title will be decided when Chuichi Sanda takes on Eagle Kawasawa. Thursday's main event will be headlined by a six man tag match featuring World Champion Hiroaki Nakasawa teaming up with Size of the Fight to take on the Silver-Dragon Feet 2K7 trio Hooded Kudo and the Tag Champions- The Rebellion. Elemental II will warm up for his Junior Title match, when he takes on UK Dragon, plus other matches signed for the show include Tom Gilmore vs Golden Scorpion, Kinnojo Horri vs Toshiki Shibanumo, The Awesome Kiyaru vs SUKI (making his televised debut) , Rhino Umaga vs Steve Flash and P.I.N.K take on former tag champions Raging Bulls. Here is the official cards for the Kyoto Arena Double-Header [CENTER][U][B]Eye of the Dragon Tour- Night Five ( Kyoto Arena , Kinki )[/B][/U] [I]Monday 17th September 2007[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]All-Star Tag Team Main Event:[/B] Elemental II & Koshiro Ino vs [SIZE=1]"Representing Silver Dragon Feet 2K7"[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]" Burning Junior Champion"[/SIZE] Sensational Dragon & Shimedzu [/CENTER] [CENTER]Tom Gilmore vs Miyamae[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Non (World) Title:[/B] Hiroaki Nakasawa vs UK Dragon[/CENTER] [CENTER]Kinnojo Horri vs Eiji Hamacho[/CENTER] [CENTER]Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda) vs P.I.N.K (Marihito Masuko & Tadakuni Toshusai)[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Openweight Title Contenders Match:[/B] Chuichic Sanda vs Eagle Kawasawa[/CENTER] [CENTER]Dynamite Narahashi vs Fire-Fox _________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][U][B]Eye of the Dragon Tour- Night Six ( Kyoto Arena, Kinki)[/B][/U] [I]Thursday 20th September 2007[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Six Man War :[/B] Hiroaki Nakasawa & Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda) vs [SIZE=1]"Representing Silver Dragon Feet 2K7" [/SIZE] Hooded Kudo & The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae)[/CENTER] [CENTER]Kinnojo Horri vs Toshiki Shibanumo[/CENTER] [CENTER]P.I.NK (Marihito Masuko & Tadakuni Toshusai) vs Raging Bulls (Eiji Hamacho & Chuich Sanda) [/CENTER] [CENTER]Tom Gilmore vs Golden Scorpion[/CENTER] [CENTER]Elemental II vs UK Dragon[/CENTER] [CENTER]Rhino Umaga vs Steve Flash[/CENTER] [CENTER]The Awesome Kiyaru vs [I][SIZE=1]'Making his televised debut'[/SIZE][/I] SUKI [/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkgreen]Eye of the Dragon Tour (Show 5)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Monday 17th September 2007[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Kyoto Arena , Kinki (Attendance:2'000) [/CENTER] [B][U]Dark Matches[/U][/B] [B]Dark Match # 1: Rhino Umaga vs Toshiki Shibanumo[/B] [COLOR=red][B]Rhino Umaga defeated Toshiki Shibanumo in 3:08 by pinfall with a Rhino Charge.[/B] [/COLOR] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [B]_________________________________________________________[/B] [B]Dark Match # 2: Golden Scorpion vs SUKI[/B] [B][COLOR=red]Golden Scorpion defeated SUKI in 6:42 by pinfall with a Golden Shot. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] That's two B- pre-show matches in a row for SUKI, not bad for someone who is right now just a rookie prospect brought up from the the Hinote Dojo.[/FONT] _________________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B][U]Main Show (Filmed For TV)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]A video plays hyping tonight main event which will feature Elemental II teaming up with Koshiro Ino to take on Sensational Dragon and Shimedzu[/I]. [B]Rating: C-[/B] [B]__________________________________________________________[/B] [I]We then see then see Hiroaki Nakasawa backstage, where he is making his way towards thew ring for the opening match.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 1: Non (World) Title: [/B] [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa vs U.K Dragon[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UKDragon.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] As glorified squashes go this was one of the most entertaining any audience is ever going to witness. Nakasawa is mega over, and is at that point where the crowd seems to be into just about every match he takes part in and UK Dragon to his credit did not just lay down for the World Champion, and at one point got in a strong period of offence. Nakasawa dominated the early going in the match, and it looked like it would be over earlier, but the World Champion made a rare lax mistake by placing Dragon on top of one of the turnbuckles. The masked British Junior Heavyweight, landed a desperation drop-kick on Nakasawa, that had the World Champion rocking. Though Dragon was worn down he hit two more drop-kicks that had sent Nakasawa slumping against the ropes. Dragon then dived off the middle turnbuckle to nail Nakasawa with a Diving European Upper-cut. Dragon then went for the pin, but Nakasawa emphatically kicked out at one, Dragon was still in control of the match though and rocked Nakasawa with a series of European Upper-cuts. However Dragon made a major mistake when he tried to suplex the World Champion, with his attempts ending in Nakasawa back body dropping him to the outside. Nakasawa then tried to suplex Dragon back into the ring, but Dragon countered by slinging the top rope into Nakasawa's jaw and then taking Nakasawa down with a Tornado DDT. Dragon went for the cover but once again Nakasawa emphatically kicked out. If anything the taking the Tornado DDT seemed to wake up the champion, who then went up a couple of gears. As series of suplexes softened up UK Dragon before the H-Bomb finally finished him off. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hiroaki Nakasawa defeated UK Dragon in 7:49 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=black]____________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 2: Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda vs P.I.N.K (Marihito Masuko & Tadakuni Toshusai)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HyosukeKokan.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KansukeKonda.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BHOTWG-TadakuniToshusaiPINK.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This on started out very heated as Konda wanted a piece of Masuko right away, following his loss to the Kabuki face-paint wearing former Junior Champion at the last show. Konda laid into Masuko with a series of strong kicks and strikes, however when Konda went for a big power move early, Masuko managed to counter with a thumb to the eye and then counter with a Legsweep DDT. That gave Masuko enough time to get his partner Toshusai into the match, Toshusai used his size and power to his advantage, as he laid lefts and rights into Konda, before taking his Junior sized opponent down with a Mongolian Chop and then nailing Konda with a vertical suplex. Konda kicked out of a routine cover, but Masuko landed a slingshot plancha as soon as he was tagged back in. Once again Konda kicked out of anothe pin attempt, but he was stuck in the P.I.N.K corner, and Masuko and Toshusai were starting to work as a unit, working in quick tags and at one point Toshusai used Masuko as a weapon, body slamming his partner across Konda. But if there is anything Konda and Size of the Fight for that matter are known for it's resilliance. When Toshusai tried to get Konda up for his Shock Treatment finisher, Konda countered with an Ace-Crusher seemingly out of nowhere. Eventually Konda got the hot tag into his partner, Kokan dived off the top rope and nailed Toshusai with missile drop-kick, before following up with a Slingshot leg-drop for a pin attempt that was broken up by Marihito Masuko. However Kokan was on fire, and soon took Masuko down with a leg-hook Belly to Back Suplex, another pin attempt was made but Masuko was able to kick out. Kokan then tried to take Masuko over with a double chicken-wing suplex , but Toshusai came in to break up the attempt, Konda then soon rejoined the action and it broke down into a two on two in-ring brawl, but just as the four men were slugging it out, suddenly out of nowhere The Rebellion came up from either side and attacked both teams with Kendo sticks, leaving Koestu Shinozaki with no other option but to throw the match out. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Size of the Fight drew with P.I.N.K in 9:39 when the referee lost control of the match.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [I]Both Size of the Fight and P.I.N.K though did not go down from the Cane shots and both fight back against The Rebellion member, soon though SOTF and P.I.N.K are back fighting with each other and the whole thing descends into a chaotic threw way brawl.[/I] [B]Rating: E+[/B] [B]__________________________________________________________[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 3: Fire-Fox vs Dynamite Narahashi[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_WashichiInao.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DynamiteNarahashi.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was another solid match between these two, though by this third and final match in this un-offical series it did feel like they probably couldn't pull anything better out from one another. After a brief exchange of strikes and kicks, it was Narahashi who took control of the early part of the match, keeping the high flying Fire-Fox grounded and slowing the pace of the match down. A Double-Knee Gutbuster lead to a two count, and he began to target the right arm of Fire-Fox, using several arm-bar takedowns and attempting to lock on a cross-arm breaker. Fox managed to get to the ropes before the submission hold could be applied, but Narahashi felt as if he had Fire-Fox worn down enough to finish the match off, having taken little offence from the red-masked high flier. Fire-Fox had other idea's though as he stunned Narahashi with a leg-sweep DDT. That managed to give Fox enough time to refind his bearings and as both men got up, it was Fire-Fox with a second wind who took back control of the match, nailing Narahashi with a Flying Thrust Kick, and then pulling out a beautiful looking Arabian Press for a two count. Fox then attempted the Pyro-Driver but it was blocked by Narahashi who countered it into a Wheelbarrow Suplex. The cover attempt was made... One... Two... Fire-Fox kicked out, but Narahashi stayed on the task firing some knee shots into Fire-Fox and then setting up for the Dynamite Crunch., but Fox countered with a kick to the head and then took down Narahashi with a flip-over DDT, a pin attempt was made but Narahashi emphatically kicked out. Another kick to the mid-section and a legsweep took Narahashi down again, before Fire-Fox delivered a Standing Moonsault... One... Two... Narahashi kicked out, but was still laying on the canvas as Fire-Fox scaled to the top of the turnbuckle. Just as it looked like Narahashi was about to get up he got nailed right in the chest with the Down In The Flames (Shooting Star Elbow Drop). The move was a sight to behold, and not only did it look good, it also proved effective enough to keep Narahashi down for a three count. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Fire Fox defeated Dynamite Narahashi in 9:08 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [B]________________________________________________________[/B] [I]Tetsuzan Kaneko is backstage where he has Silver Dragon Feet 2K7 members Hooded Kudo and Miyamae with him, before Kaneko can ask any questions Hooded Kudo grabs the microphone....[/I] [I]- He says that tonight Tom Gilmore will pay for his actions[/I] [I]- Kudo said no one double crosses Silver Dragon Feet 2K7 and does not feel the consequences.[/I] [I]- He put over Gilmore's opponent for the night, Putting over Miyamae, as someone who knows how to win a battle, a trusted servant of the SDF-2K7 cause and a man who is also a winner.[/I] [I]- Miyamae (who looks like he came away fairly un-scathed from the three team brawl, himself and his tag partner Shimedzu insitgated at the end of the Size of the Fight- P.I.N.K match) pretty much just stands there, nodding along in agreement[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] ________________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match # 4: Tom Gilmore vs Miyamae[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AngryGilmore.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Miyamae.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] It was Gilmore and Miyamae who were out next, and this was the first time we would be seeing the one time former Junior Champion in a one on one match-up. This one started out tentatively , with both of them trying to get a grip on the match with basic locks and holds but with the other constantly countering to get out of it…in other words your standard chain wrestling beginning. The first significant opening came when Gilmore went for a rolling cutter but Miyamae slipped out of it, and took Gilmore down with a Uranage, he then picked up Gilmore to deliver a Uranage back-breaker. With Miyamae now in control he backed up Gilmore with a series of stiff-kicks that sent Gilmore slumping into the corner, ready for the face-wash. The face-wash was delivered, but on the third and final (corner to corner running knee-strike) Gilmore caught the leg of Miyamae and took The Silver Dragon Feet member of his feet with a leg-whip. Gilmore then picked up Miyamae and laid into him with a series of Palm strikes before setting him upon one of the turnbuckles. Gilmore attempted the Iconoclasm but it was blocked and Miyamae took him down with a Flying cross-body, that he managed to roll into a pin attempt. Gilmore though kicked out, and then regained the advantage with a Tilt-A Whirl Backbreaker, he then flipped Miyamae over and delivered a Double Knee Gut-buster, the momentum had definitely swung back in Gilmore’s favour and after a series of strikes he then dumped Miyamae with an Exploder Suplex. One… Two… Miyamae barely got his shoulder up. Gilmore scraped Miyamae off the canvas and set up for the Anger management, but it appeared that Miyamae was playing a bit of possum and he took Gilmore by surprise with a Tilt-A-Whirl Head-scissors that then transitioned into a head-scissors Arm-Bar. Miyamae applied the hold with vigour and it was now Gilmore who was struggling to hold on…however Gilmore did manage to struggle his way to the ropes but the damage had been done and Miyamae continued to target the arm of Gilmore with a series of arm wringers and knee-drops to the arm. Miyamae again tried to lock on the arm-bar but Gilmore managed to fight him off with elbow strikes, before Miyamae decided to change tactics and take Gilmore over with an Exploder Suplex of his own. One… Two… Like Miyamae though Gilmore kicked out of the Exploder, Miyamae then went to set up Gilmore for a brainbuster but Gilmore fought his way out of it and took Miyamae off his feet with an STO. Miyamae immediately sprung back up but was met by a step up Enziguri from Gilmore that had Miyamae staggered. Gilmore then picked up Miyamae and delivered a Death Valley Driver… One.. Two….. Miyamae kicked out, Gilmore though was back in control and dumped Miyamae with a side-walk slam. Gilmore then dragged Miyamaes body nearer to the corner before springing up the turbuckles and pulling off the Picture Perfect Moonsault… One… Two… Miyamae got his shoulder up, but he only had enough energy to kick out and was still laying on the canvas. Once again Gilmore sprung up the turnbuckles and he was able to pull off another Picture Perfect Moonsault… One… Two… This time it was over, and Gilmore had earned his first win since returning to Burning Hammer. That was a good even match, between two of the most well balanced wrestlers on the roster. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Tom Gilmore defeated Miyamae in 15:29 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=black]________________________________________________________________[/COLOR] [I]We then get to see a video of the World Title match press conference. It was one of those staged affairs where Nakasawa is on one side of the press table and Kudo is on the other side. They go back and for the with the insults, until it all gets too heated and they get in each other faces, with Security guards pulling them apart before they properly lay into one another.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [B]____________________________________________________________[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 5: Kinnojo Horri vs Eiji Hamacho[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EijiHamacho.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] These two are both around the same weight, and both work a similar hard-hitting style mixed in with just enough wrestling skill to raise their game above being just a couple of basic brawlers, so it was no surprise that this was your routine heavyweight slobber-knocker of the night. They started as expected with some straight up no nonsense brawling, until Horri gained the first significant advantage in the match after taking Hamacho over with a Fall-Away Slam. As Hamacho staggered back up to his feet Horri then took the Raging Bull down with a series of clothesline’s as Hamacho kept trying to get back on his feet, a final clothesline then led into a Belly to Belly Suplex for the matches first significant two count. Horri then tried for another suplex, but this time Hamacho was able to block it and countered with a German Suplex, instead of going for the pin Hamacho then followed up with another German, keeping his arms locked around Horri’s waist he then dumped Horri with a third German suplex, Hamacho was not done however and took Horri over with a fourth German suplex. The series of suplexes had taken the wind out of both men and Hamacho crawled over to make the pin.. One…. Two…. Horri kicked out, Hamacho then layed in a series of elbow shots into Horri, but the recent World Title challenger, shook them off…Hamacho then made a rare aerial excursion, coming off the middle turnbuckle with an flying elbow shot, that had Horri rocking, but Horri came back with a Lariat that turned Hamacho inside out. One… Two… Hamacho kicked out, Horri then picked Hamacho up and set up for the Destiny Bomb..Hamacho tried to fight out of it but then after a bit of struggle, Horri managed to dump Hamacho to the canvas with his Argentine Power-Bomb finisher, this time Hamacho had no answer and it was another win for Horri in his recent win streak. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Kinnojo Horri defeated Eiji Hamacho in 8:38 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=black]________________________________________________________________[/COLOR] [I]The camera’s spot Openweight Champion Mokuami Maita in the crowd, watching the action….the commentators note that Maita will have particular interest in the next match , as it will be the Openweight Title contenders match between Chuichi Sanda and Eagle Kawasawa [/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 6: Openweight Contenders Match: [/B] [B]Chuichi Sanda vs Eagle Kawasawa[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ChuichiSanda.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EagleKawasawa.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This match is essentially what the Openweight division is all about alot of the time...two competitors with a total clash of styles and seeing which one can adapt the best to come out on top. Kawasawa is a high flying Junior competitor who can also mix it up with a well rounded technical game, whilst Sanda is essentially just a hard-nosed brawler. It was the ‘brawler’ who made the early running in the match, backing up Kawasawa with a simple but effective offensive barrage of kicks and strikes. Sanda then tried to get the match over with early as he went for his Explosion Kick finisher, but Kawasawa was able to duck and took Sanda off his feet with a Dragon Screw legwhip. Kawasawa then decided to work over Sanda’s leg a bit more with a spinning toe hold, before delivering a double stomp to the chest of the Raging Bull. Kawasawa then took to the air and nailed Sanda with a diving elbow drop. Kawasawa then went for the cover but Sanda kicked out emphatically. Kawasawa then tried to power-bomb but Sanda, but Kawasawa struggled to get Sanda off his feet and Sanda was able to counter with a Belly to Belly Suplex, that lead to a two count. Both men then got up and exchange blows before whipping each other into the ring-ropes…as both men sprang off the ropes, Sanda caught Kawasawa with an Ed Henson press before raining down punches onto his fallen opponent. Sanda then went for another pin attempt, but Kawasawa turn it over and caught Sanda into his Spread-Eagle submission……just as it looked like Sanda was about to give up he powered his way out of the submission and then in one explosive move, took Sanda over with an Exploder suplex. Sanda took a bit of time to make the cover and that enabled Kawasawa to kick out. Both men got back up, and once again they went back to basic strikes…..Sanda went for the Explosion kick which Kawasawa ducked, Kawasawa then tried to answer with the Vision Quest (Shining Wizard- Enziguri) but Sanda was able to block the attempt and countered with a Knee lift, that had his junior sized opponent staggered..once again Sanda tried to land the Explosion Kick…. This time he nailed it, and Kawasawa was looking up at the lights and hearing referee Koetsu Shinozaki count to three. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Chuich Sanda defeated Eagle Kawasawa in 11:45 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [I]As Shinozaki raises Sanda’s hand in victory, Maita gets out of his front row seat in the crowd and ‘congratulates’ Sanda on his achievement. Sanda spots that Maita is up out of his seat, and the two then engage in a tension filled stare-down, with Sanda standing on the turnbuckle and making the imaginary belt sign towards the Openweight Champion.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] ____________________________________________________________________ [I]Tetsuzan Kaneko catches up with Koshiro Ino and Elemental II to ask their thoughts on their up-coming main event tag team match up against Shimedzu and Sensational Dragon[/I] [I]- Ino says he may have a match coming up against Tom Gilmore at Quest of Heart, but he says he has not forgotten about his World Title ambitions.[/I] [I]- He also said that he’s not forgotten about wanting to take out Hooded Kudo either, he said that he’ll be more than happy to eliminate two of Kudo’s chronies from the equation tonight.[/I] [I]- Elemental II then chimed in to say that Sensational Dragon would be getting another preview of what to expect at Quest of Heart, and he said that preview will include the Junior champion looking up at the lights.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [B]__________________________________________________________[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 7: [/B][B]Shimedzu & Sensational Dragon vs [/B] [B]Elemental II & Koshiro Ino[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Shimedzu.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][B]vs[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElementalII.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KoshiroIno.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] A rare occasion where a main event does not involve either Hiroaki Nakasawa nor Hooded Kudo. I had faith though that these four talents could put a decent match together, and my faith was rewarded with another fine main event. The two Super-Juniors started it out, but after a stiff series of kicks Sensational Dragon soon scurried back to his corner and tagged Shimedzu into the match. Shimedzu and Elemental II then went toe to toe or rather kick for kick, until Elemental II landed a big roundhouse , that had Shimedzu staggered enough for Elemental II to dump the tag champion with an Elemental Suplex…. Elemental II went for the cover but Shimedzu was able to kick out. Elemental II then tried to get Shimedzu up for the Elemental Driver, but Shimedzu managed to fight his way out of it and then after a rake to the face swung the match back in the Silver Dragon Feet pairs favour with a swinging DDT. What followed was the expected face in peril section, as the Silver-Dragon feet pair double teamed Elemental II , whilst bending the rules as much as possible with phantom tags, this of course incensed Ino, who tried to point out the dubious tactics to referee Omura Umeki, but this was not helping Elemental II, as Umeki was distracted, enabling the Dragon Feet duo to further double team on the Junior division legend. Eventually of course, as was expected to the most gullible of wrestling fan Elemental II managed to turn the match around and get the hot-tag into Koshiro Ino, after an Enziguri to Shimedzu. Ino came in all fired up, knocking both Shimedzu and Dragon down with lefts and rights. Dragon then tried to take Ino down with a spring-board version of his Sensation Shock move, but instead he got caught and Ino power-bombed the Junior champion into one of the turnbuckles. Ino went for the cover, but Shimedzu came into break up the pin, before Umeki gave the tag champion a warning and ordered him back to his corner. Ino then lifted Dragon high in the air and powered the Junior champion into the canvas, with a Gorilla Press-Slam. Again Ino made the cover but once again Shimedzu came into make the save. This time Elemental II decided to rejoin the action springing off the top rope and nailing Shimedzu with a drop-kick. It then broke down into a two on two brawl, with the faces gaining the upper-hand, Ino took Shimedzu down with a Yakuza kick, that sent the tag champion out of the ring, and then Elemental II rocked Sensational Dragon with the Tri-Fecta series of kicks before delivering an Elemental Driver… One….. Two….. Shimedzu was back into make the save…..Shimedzu then turned his attention to Ino, laying into the power and paint wrestler with a series of kicks, however that proved to be a mistake as Elemental II nailed Shimedzu from behind and then went for an Elemental Suplex, however Sensational Dragon was also back up, and set himself in position to suplex Elemental II. Then it happened Dragon suplexed Elemental II, whilst Elemental II also nailed Shimedzu with a suplex, all three men were down, but Koshiro Ino was still standing tall in the ring. Ino then took Shimedzu down with a back-snapper, however the Shimedzu managed to roll out of the ring before Ino could make the cover. Elemental II was now back up and the faces now had a two on one on Sensational Dragon. Ino picked up Dragon and lifted the Junior champion in the air, Elemental II then sprung off the top-rope and delivered a double-stomp in mid air, before Ino dumped Dragon with a Death Valley Driver…. Ino then went for the cover, but all of a sudden he was pulled out from the ring, it was Tom Gilmore who then levelled Ino with a chair shot. It was now down to Elemental II and Sensational Dragon. Elemental II tried to nail Dragon with an Elemental Driver, but Sensational Dragon was able to counter…with the Sensation Shock !!! With Ino knocked out on the outside, there was no one there to make the save and Dragon had Elemental II’s shoulders pinned to the mat for the three count. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Sensational Dragon and Shimedzu defeated Elemental II and Koshiro Ino in 15:04 when Sensational Dragon defeated Elemental II by pinfall .[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] [I]After taking the chair-shot from Gilmore, Ino then ‘wakes up’ realising that his team had just lost. He then puts two and two together, and shouts GILMORE !!! before running up the ramp in a rage, in pursuit of his opponent at Quest of Heart. Eventually Ino catches up with Gilmore, and the show ends with the two brawling in the backstage area.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] _______________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkgreen]Overall: B[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [I]This was perfectly acceptable for a standard tour show, it was consistent through out with nothing dropping below a B- (which is the minimum I expect from any match up on the main show) , two B+ matches and another A rated main event. What was most pleasing is that I got an A rated main event, without the two big guns Nakasawa & Kudo.[/I] ___________________________________________________________________ [SIZE=2][B]T.V News:[/B] Lords of the Ring drew a 14.93 rating on Nippon T.V [/SIZE]

[B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]Purogods.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] Two more matches have been added to Quest of Heart - Chuichi Sanda will challenge Mokuami Maita for the Openweight Title, after winning his contenders match against Eagle Kawasawa. Plus following the events during and after the Size of the Fight- P.I.N.K match...The Rebellion will defend the World Tag Titles in a 3-way against both Size of the Fight and P.I.N.K. [I]Here is how the card for Quest of Heart is shaping up so far:-[/I] [CENTER][B][COLOR=darkred]World Championship:[/COLOR] [/B] [B][COLOR=green]Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Hooded Kudo[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Junior Championship:[/COLOR] [/B] [B][COLOR=green]Sensational Dragon vs Elemental II[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Grudge Match:[/COLOR] [/B] [B][COLOR=green]Koshiro Ino vs Tom Gilmore[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]World Tag Team Championship:[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=green]The Rebellion vs Size of the Fight vs P.I.N.K[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]International Challenge Match:[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=green]Kinnojo Horri vs TBA[/COLOR] [/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Openweight Championship:[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=green]Mokuami Maita [/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=green]vs [/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=green]Chuichi Sanda[/COLOR][/B] [/CENTER] [LEFT]It is expected that a couple more matches will be added to the show, after the second part of the Kyoto Arena Double-Header on Thursday. [/LEFT]

[CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkgreen][U][B]Eye of the Dragon Tour (Show 6)[/B][/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Thursday 20th September 2007[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Kyoto Arena , Kinki (Attendance:2'000) [/CENTER] [LEFT][B][U]Dark Matches[/U][/B][/LEFT] [B]Dark Match # 1: Fire-Fox vs Kenko Takemitsu[/B] [B][COLOR=red]Result: Fire Fox defeated Kenko Takemitsu in 5:49 by pinfall with a Down in Flames. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] _______________________________________________________________ [B]Dark Match # 2: Yasuhiko Taira vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] [B][COLOR=red]Result: Yasuhiko Taira defeated Bulldozer Brandon Smith in 6:33 by pinfall with The Flattener. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [B]________________________________________________________[/B] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show (Filmed for T.V)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]The show kicks off with a video promoting the main event six man tag match between the Silver Dragon Feet trio of Hooded Kudo and The Rebellion, going up against their respective rivals Hiroaki Nakasawa & Size of the Fight.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [B]__________________________________________________________[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 1: P.I.N.K (Marihito Masuko & Tadakuni Toshusai) vs[/B] [B]Raging Bulls (Eiji Hamacho & Chuichi Sanda)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BHOTWG-TadakuniToshusaiPINK.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EijiHamacho.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ChuichiSanda.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] With both teams being heel tandems, the crowd weren't sure who to get behind in this one , though it appeared that the Bulls tried to play the default babyface role, though with their tendency to no sell moves, the audience weren't really buying into it. The Bulls came out and dominated early with their smash-mouth brawling, eventually isolating the smallest man in the match (by far) Marihito Masuko. However Masuko managed to turn things round with a low blow to Sanda, and get the tag into Toshusai. It was now Sanda's turn to be isolated and get worked over in the P.I.N.K corner. However Sanda managed to find the opening he needed when he caught Toshusai with a super-kick, too worn down to go for the cover he struggled over to Hamacho to get in the hot tag. Hamacho then laid into Toshusai, before dumping 'the muscle' of P.I.N.K onto is head with a German Suplex... One... Two... Masuko came in to make the save, Hamacho then went to work on Masuko and got the man with the Kabuki face paint up for a Hamacho Sledge 2K, however Masuko slipped out, and then stunned Hamacho with a Cradle-Shock....Masuko then went for the pin..... One... Two... Sanda was coming in to make the save, but he gets cut off by Toshusai.... Three. That was a serviceable tag match, and was really there to build up P.I.N.K as viable contenders for the tag titles, by giving them a win over an experienced team that were champions not so long ago. Hamacho took the pin here, as I wanted Sanda to still look strong in defeat, seeing as he will be challenging for the Openweight Title at Quest of Heart. [COLOR=red][B]Result: P.I.N.K defeated Raging Bulls in 8:53 when Marihito Masuko defeated Eiji Hamacho by pinfall. [/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Rating: C+[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=black]________________________________________________________________[/COLOR] [CENTER][B]Match # 2: Tom Gilmore vs Golden Scorpion[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AngryGilmore.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GoldenScorpion.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This match wasn't bad, but given the parties involved I was hoping for something a bit better. Scorpion took the early initiative in the match, as he stunned Gilmore with a Front-Flip Neckbreaker and then followed up with a Snap Suplex. Scorpion went for an early pin, but Gilmore kicked out of that, the Junior Divisio competitor then decided to go up top, and he came off the top turnbuckle with a Frogsplash...however Gilmore managed to get the knees up and this proved to be the turning point that Gilmore was looking for to get a hold in the match. Gilmore then took control working over Scorpion with back-breakers, gut-busters and suplexes, and sporadically breaking up the punishment with pin attempts. Thinking that he had the match fully in control, Gilmore then whipped Scorpion into the ropes to set him up for the Anger Management, however Scorpion responded with a desperation leg lariat. As both men staggered up from their feet, they exchanged blows before Gilmore gained the advantage and looked to be setting up Scorpion for a piledriver but Scorpion was able to counter into a sunset flip power-bomb.... One... Two... No, Gilmore kicked out, but Scorpion was staying on the offensive and nailed Gilmore with a brainbuster, again he went for the pin... One... Two... Again Gilmore kicked out. Scorpion then went to the outside, and looked to springboard himself into the ring, probably to land his Golden Shot (Springboard leg-drop) move , however Gilmore had got back up, and cut Scorpion off with a neck-breaker across the ropes, before suplexing Scorpion back into the ring.... Gilmore then crawled over for the cover, but Scorpion was quick to kick out. Gilmore was back in control though, and took Scorpion down with a rolling cutter, and then went for the pin, that earned a two count and Gilmore decided to take to the skies......... Picture Perfect Moonsault.....Three Count. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Tom Gilmore defeated Golden Scorpion in 12:54 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] This match distilled just why Scorpion is not getting a push, even though I would like to give him one. He has a great look and the overall skill-set to say 'push me' but for some reason he can't seem to produce anything better than B-. He was in the ring with a talented wrestler in Gilmore, and though the match was good in parts, it felt too spot, kick out, spot and that's the general problem with Scorpion's matches. Until he can start consistantly producing better results, then he'll be permantly stuck in the junior mid-card.[/FONT] [I]Gilmore is celebrating his second straight victory in a Burning Hammer ring, when Koshiro Ino comes out and exacts some revenge on Gilmore (following Gilmore's constant 'influence' over the outcome of his matches) by levelling the former SWF stalwart from behind. Gilmore though is not one to back down from a challenge, and it descends into a massive brawl between the two, that goes all over the arena, [/I] [B]Rating's: C- for Ino revenge attack, D+ for Brawl.[/B] ________________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match # 3: Rhino Umaga vs Steve Flash[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RhinoUmaga.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SteveFlash.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Rhino Umaga was looking to get back on the winning track against his veteran opponent, and for the most part it looked like he was going to do just that...completely over-powering Flash and man-handling the mullet-haired Canadian with a combination of straight up brawling and heavy-hitting suplexes...several of which led to close two counts. It looked like only a matter of time before Umaga would put Flash away, and it looked like the heavy hitting Samoan was going to do just that with a Rhino Charge, but out of sight of the referee Umaga was tripped up by Yasunobu Masuno who had walked to ringside, the trip caused Umaga to lose his balance and land flat on his face, and as he staggered back up, it gave Flash enough time to steady himself and then stun Umaga with the a version of his Flash-Bang (Cutter) finisher. Flash made the pin attempt... One... Two... Flash wins !!, Despite dominating the match Umaga found himself on the end of another loss, thanks to a combination of the Flash Bang and the intervention of Yasunobu Masuno [B][COLOR=red]Result: Steve Flash defeated Rhino Umaga in 6:49 by pinfall .[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [I]Masuno then stepped up into the ring and offered Steve Flash a chance to link up with him, pointing to the fact that they both sport Mullet haircuts. However Flash shakes his head and replies in dodgy Japanese that he is, is own man and that he does not need anyone's help to be a success in Burning Hammer. Masuno did not take kindly to Flash's rejection of joining up with Mullet Power, and the two then engage in a shoving contest, until the ringside security came in to break it up[/I] [B]Rating: E-[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] I'm prepared to live through the ultra-crap ratings, to see this mid-card feud play out in this diary, which wiil be Flash feuding with Mullet Power, all because he rejected Mullet Power's offer to join their gang of Mullet heads.[/FONT] _____________________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match # 4: The Awesome Kiyaru vs SUKI[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheAwesomeKiyaru.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SUKI.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Maybe it was a bit of nerves in front of camera's, or perhaps it was the fact that he got in less offence than he did during his previous matches on the pre-show, but SUKI wasn't quite able to produce the same form as he he did in his previous outings. Kiyaru took control during the early portion of the match, using both his experience, plus his fluent agility to keep the young up and comer off balance. However when he went up-top, SUKI managed to follow Kiyaru, and sent the Junior Division veteran crashing to the canvas with a top rope Release Dragon Suplex. SUKI then immediately went for the pin.. One.. Two... Kiyaru just kicked out, SUKI then tried for another pin but Kiyaru nearly rolled him up into a small package, before SUKI then countered into a Cross-Arm Breaker. Kiyaru managed to find his way to the ropes. But the young technician now had the veteran high-flier grounded and continued to work over the arm, to set up for one of his Cross-Arm Breaker variations he uses to make his opponents tap out with. However whenever he tried to apply a lock, Kiyaru would have enough fire left in him to fight back and eventually SUKI got frustrated, after a couple of strikes he lifted Kiyaru up, and looked to be going for a Falcon Arrow but Kiyaru countered with a head-scissors take-down, and then almost rolled up SUKI , SUKI then tried to counter into a pin attempt of his own but was met by a drop-kick to the face. Kiyaru then sprung up and took SUKI down a spinning leg-sweep, Kiyaru then went up top once more....however SUKI was able to get up, but Kiyaru was one step ahead taking SUKI down with the Kiyaru Effect (Somersault Bull-dog) and that proved to be enough to earn Kiyaru victory. [B][COLOR=red]Result: The Awesome Kiyaru defeated SUKI in 10:17 by pinfall with a Kiyaru Effect. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=black]_________________________________________________________________[/COLOR] [I]Tetsuzan Kaneko is backstage, where he is about to ask the Silver- Dragon Feet trio of Hooded Kudo, Shimedzu and Miyamae their thoughts on their up-coming six man tag match.[/I] [I]As expected Kudo did pretty much all the talking[/I] [I]- Kudo says that tonights result will not affect the bigger picture, he said that tonight it's not about winning or losing, it's about doing damage to their opponents anyway they can. It's about gaining that advantage before the matches that really matter at Quest of Heart.[/I] [I]- He then says that destiny shall be fulfilled on Saturday and that no one will be able to stop the most elite stable in Burning Hammer history from total domination. [/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [B]__________________________________________________________[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 5: Elemental II vs UK Dragon[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElementalII.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UKDragon.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] After a disappointing opening half of the show, thankfully these two stepped it up and pretty much stole the show, then again I'm beginning to regard Elemental II as one of my go to guys. UK Dragon is also looking to be a solid signing and given a classy opponent like Elemental II can be capable of putting on a really good match. After a bit of chain wrestling, that UK Dragon was getting the better of , this got into the head of Elemental II, who attempted to switch it up a gear, coming back with kicks and strikes... Dragon though fought back with his patented European Upper-cuts and after he was able to duck one of Elemental II's kick's, he took the Junior legend down with a snap-suplex. Instead of going for a pin though Dragon transitioned into the Dragon Clutch as he attempted to go for an early submission victory. Elemental II used all his will power and ring awareness to find the ropes to force the rope break, and then as the break happened he immediately attempted to roll-Dragon. Dragon then seemingly countered the roll-up but then suddenly found himself on the end of a Figure Four Leg-Lock. Just as it looked like Dragon might tap he turned the Figure Four over and once again it was Elemental II who needed to find the ropes. Find the ropes he did and both men staggered back up to their feet. Now feeling a little more worse for wear, they rocked each other with a variety of strikes, until Dragon was able to take Elemental II off balance with a drop-kick. A secon drop-kick had Elemental II reeling and Dragon then tried to follow up with a Dragon Suplex but Elemental II was able to slip out and then after a Standing Switch dumped Dragon with the Elemental Suplex... One... Two.. Dragon kicked out, he then tried of another Elementa Suplex but Dragon fought out of that, but then after a kick to the mid-section, he nailed Dragon with the Elemental Driver... One.. Two... Once again Dragon kicked out, then Elemental II went up top but he took too long and Dragon was able to follow him up to the top turnbuckle. The two then mounted on the turnbuckle sluggled it out. Just as it looked like Elemental II was going to be sent crashing into the ring with a super-plex, he fought Dragon off with a series of Elbow shots that sent the masked man from Britain, lose his footing and slump to the canvas below.. Elemental II then came off the ropes and landed the Inferno Splash (Corkcsrew 450) across the back of Dragon. Elemental II then rolled Dragon over for the pin... One.... Two... UK Dragon was done. It's no suprise that Elemental II eventually went over in this one, considering the fact that he needs to look strong before his Junior Title challenge at Quest of Heart, but UK Dragon did not just lie down and he gave the Junior legend a good testing match, that mixed up some high impact action with just some skillful mat wrestling. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Elemental II defeated UK Dragon in 12:38 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=black]_________________________________________________________________[/COLOR] [CENTER][B]Match # 6: Kinnojo Horri vs Toshiki Shibanumo[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ToshikiShibanumo.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] After the excitement of the last match, the crowd seem somewhat disintereted in this one, that may be because the crowd knew that Shibanumo did not have a lick of winning, and veteran journeyman's reputation as nothing more than a jobber these days appeared to precede him. Shibanumo tried to keep Horri grounded , but the World Title hopeful used his power game and half way through this short match began to dominate. Shibanumo kicked out from a couple of suplexes, but had no response when he got caught up in the Destiny Bomb. This was nothing more than a glorified squash. To compare to the last match, most of the crowd would have expected Elemental II to win, but at times during that match UK Dragon looked like he might be capable of causing an upset...this wasnt the case in this match as Shibanumo, never looked like getting in a pin attempt, yet alone coming away the winner. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Kinnojo Horri defeated Toshiki Shibanumo in 6:44 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=red][B]Rating: C[/B] [/COLOR] [COLOR=black]________________________________________________________________[/COLOR] [I]This time resident interviewer Tetsuzan Kaneko is with the trio of Hiroaki Nakasawa and Size of the Fight.[/I] [I]- Nakasawa made his usual response to Kudo's comments earlier by saying that as long as he was champion...Kudo would never get his hands on the World Title[/I] [I]- Size of the Fight, then said that their might be othe challengers in their Tag Title match come Quest of Heart, but that wont stop them from reclaiming the belts[/I] [I]- Nakasawa then said that Kudo, can talk all he likes about causing damage to his opponents, but come Quest of Heart, he would be the one that will be entering their World Title match as damaged goods. [/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [B]__________________________________________________________[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 7: Hiroaki Nakasawa & Size of the Fight [/B] [B](Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda)[/B][B]vs [/B] [B]Hooded Kudo & The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HyosukeKokan.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KansukeKonda.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][B]vs[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HoodedKudo.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Shimedzu.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Miyamae.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This match as expected began in usually chaotic style , with all six men going at it and spending more time brawling on the outside and into the ring. Eventually it did get back into the ring and Hyosuke Kokan found himself isolated in the SDF-2K7 corner, what followed was the usual beat-down section with Kokan being worked over by all three members of Kudo's gang and just about hanging on. As should be expected by now Kokan did eventually manage to get in the hot-tag after a Tilt-a-Whirl headscissors on Hooded Kudo. Kokan reached over and tagged Hiroaki Nakasawa into the match. Kudo desperately tried to get the tag into either one of The Rebellion, but Nakasawa dragged him back in and then dumped Kudo with a Belly to Back Suplex, that earned a two count. Nakasawawa once again lifted up Kudo and this time hung the Silver Dragon Feet leader up in the air for 25 seconds, before nailing Kudo with a vertical suplex. Another pin, another two count, Nakasawa then went to set Kudo up for the Nakasawa neckbreaker, but somehow Kudo managed to slip out and took Nakasawa down with a side russian legsweep, which gave Kudo enough time to get Shimedzu tagged in to the match. Shimedzu unloaded on the World Champion with the 'Rebel Streak' series of machine gun kicks, but Nakasawa just shook them off, and then began to overpower Shimedzu, Nakasawa then had Shimedzu in position for a suplex, but Miyamae came off the top turnbuckle and nailed Nakasawa with a drop-kick. Kansuke Konda seeing what had happened then came in and once again chaos ensued, Konda fired away on Miyamae, and the tide had turned again as Nakasawa once again had Shimedzu in position to deliver a match winning manouvre. Just as it seemed like Nakasawa was in position to deliver the Nakasawa neckbreaker, Hooded Kudo was back on the scene and took Nakasawa's feet from under him, enabling Shimedzu to escape. Kudo then pulled Nakasawa out of the ring and the two brawled on the outside, that was to be the last we saw of these two in the ring as they brawled their way around the arena. Suddenly Konda found himself isolated by The Rebellion, but just as they were setting up for their spiked skull-drop finisher, Kokan sprung back into the ring to make the save, Konda then reversed the Skull-Drop attempt into a Konda Driver.... One... Two... No..... Miyamae who had managed to throw Kokan back out of the ring, came in to make the save. Miyamae then unloaded on Konda, and then set Konda up for the Miyamae Spoiler. Konda slipped out of that, but then Miyamae took Konda down with an STO, and then applied his patented submission manoeuvre 'Snake Poison' (Anaconda Vice)......just as it looked like Konda was going to tap out though. Kokan came off the top rope and nailed Miyamae with a Cannonball, to break up the pin. As both members of Size of the Fight got back up, they picked Miyamae up and delivered a double team slingshot suplex, then Konda whipped him into the ropes and the pair delivered a double team cutter. Konda then saw that Shimedzu was getting back up and took him down with a Running Senton, as Kokan went for the cover on Miyamae. One... Two... Miyamae is unable to get this shoulder up in time, giving Nakasawa and Size of the Fight the win and the psychological boost going into Quest of Heart. As main events go, this one felt a little rushed, but it was still pretty entertaining and was fine for a regular show main event. Though it was one of those rare occasions where one of the mid-card matches was the best match on the show, with Elemental II- U.K Dragon edging this for Match of the Night. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hiroaki Nakasawa and Size of the Fight defeated Hooded Kudo and The Rebellion in 15:35 when Hyosuke Kokan defeated Miyamae by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [I]The show then ends with Size of the Fight and Hiroaki Nakasawa (who managed to return to the ring , after he got tied up on the outside brawling with Hooded Kudo) standing tall in the ring, as the fans applaude their efforts, as the Silver Dragon Feet trio look on with total contempt for their adversaries.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [B]____________________________________________________________[/B] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkgreen]Overall: B- :[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [/CENTER] That was one of the weakest shows I've put on since taking over as Booker of Burning Hammer, and looking back at the card...it's probably no surprise. I was going for some fresh match ups for this show, but in the end it just ended up with alot of mediocre match ups. Not all shows can be killer shows though, and it's nice to sometimes find out match-ups that don't necessarily work as you can't keep going to the well with the same old match-ups, otherwise things become repetitive. __________________________________________________________________ [B]T.V News:[/B] Ironclad drew a 15.73 rating on TV5Monde (+ 0.10)

[CENTER][SIZE=2][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][U]Purogods.com[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [SIZE=2]Burning Hammer of the Wrestling Gods return to PPV on Emperor Choice- [B]Saturday 22nd September[/B] with their first Mega Event of the year[B] Quest of Heart[/B], which will take place at the [B]Yoyogi National Gym in Tohoku.[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I]Here we will take a few preview of what will appear on the card...[/I][/SIZE] [CENTER][SIZE=2][B][COLOR=darkred]World Heavyweight Championship:[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B][COLOR=darkred]Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Hooded Kudo[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=darkred][B]vs[/B] [/COLOR][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HoodedKudo.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER] [SIZE=2][I]These two have been feuding for the biggest prize in Burning Hammer since April. Kudo feel's that he is destined to win the title for a fourth time in his storied career but so far he has come up short in his attempts to wrestle the title away from Nakasawa.[/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I]It appeared that Kudo had blown his chances to win the World Title, but when given the opportunity to earn another title shot in a fatal 4-way match that also included Nakasawa, Koshiro Ino and the newly arrived Tom Gilmore.[/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I]Kudo pinned Nakasawa to earn the title shot, however the win was not without controversy, when it appeared that Gilmore sacrificed his own title ambitions getting himself disqualified whilst taking out Koshiro Ino (who looked to be on his way to earning the title shot). [/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I]Will Kudo finally be able to beat Nakasawa when it really matters- for the World Title ?[/I][/SIZE] [CENTER][SIZE=2][B][COLOR=darkred]Burning Junior Championship:[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B][COLOR=darkred]Sensational Dragon vs Elemental II[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][B][COLOR=#8b0000][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElementalII.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [SIZE=2][I]Sensational Dragon is the supremely talented but also very arrogant young champion, who has held the title since March and has joined up with Hooded Kudo, in Kudo's rebuilt version of the Silver Dragon Feet faction. [/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I]Elemental II is the Junior legend, who not only wants to get his hands on another Junior Title but also wants to beat some respect into the egotistical champion. [/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I]Elemental II has already beaten Sensational Dragon once in a big time match up this year, when he defeated Dragon for the Best of the Super Juniors Cup in June. Can the legend continue his streak over the young champion and deliver Dragon a further blow to his inflated ego by wrestling away the Junior Title from the champions grasp. [/I][/SIZE] [CENTER][SIZE=2][B][COLOR=darkred]Grudge Match: [/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B][COLOR=darkred]Koshiro Ino vs Tom Gilmore[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KoshiroIno.jpg[/IMG] [B][COLOR=darkred]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AngryGilmore.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [SIZE=2][I]Former Junior champion Tom 'Angry' Gilmore made his return to Burning Hammer, when he interfered in a non title match between Koshiro Ino and Hiroaki Nakasawa (a match in which Ino had won, probably would have earned the Power and Paint star a World Title shot). Gilmore then cost Koshiro Ino another chance at earning a title shot in a fatal 4-way match, that could have seen either man earn the chance to become World Champion. [/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I]These actions appeared to be to the benefit of Hooded Kudo and it looked as if Gilmore was joining up with the Silver Dragon Feet faction, but in match where Gilmore teamed with Kudo to take on Ino and Nakasawa, Gilmore turned on Kudo, leaving the Silver Dragon Feet leader as confuse as anyone by the ex SWF mainstay's actions. [/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I]Even if Gilmore is not on Hooded Kudo's side, Koshiro Ino is still looking for revenge, after Gilmore twice cost him the chance of historic momentum building victories over the current World Champion.[/I] [/SIZE] [CENTER][SIZE=2][B][COLOR=darkred]Burning World Tag Team Championship:[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B][COLOR=darkred]The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae) vs[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B][COLOR=darkred]Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda) vs [/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B][COLOR=darkred]P.I.N.K (Marihito Masuko & Tadakuni Toshusai)[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Shimedzu.jpg[/IMG] [B][COLOR=darkred]& [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Miyamae.jpg[/IMG] [/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][B][COLOR=#8b0000]vs[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HyosukeKokan.jpg[/IMG] [B][COLOR=darkred]&[/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KansukeKonda.jpg[/IMG] [B][COLOR=darkred]/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BHOTWG-TadakuniToshusaiPINK.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [SIZE=2][I]Size of the Fight saw their reign as World Tag Champions end at the first hurdle at the Best of the Super Juniors/Inferno PPV in June, when they lost the belts to The Rebellion (the tag team of Hooded Kudo's Silver Dragon Feet 2K7 stable)[/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I]Size of the Fight were then unable to win back the belts from The Rebellion at the beginning of the new tour, meanwhile Marihito Masuko had formed a new team with Tadakuni Toshusai. The new tandem named P.I.N.K (Pleasure In Nihilism Kinship) were on something of a win streak, albeit through increasinly nefarious means, and when Marihito Masuko beat SOTF's Kansuke Konda (not without controversy) an tag match was made between the pairs respective teams.[/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I]However that match ended in a no contest, thanks to the interference of The Rebellion, who probably saw both teams as threats for that title. The attempt to take out both Size of the Fight and P.I.N.K appears to have backfired though as they will now have to put the Tag Titles on the line againt not one but both teams at Quest of Heart.[/I][/SIZE] [CENTER][SIZE=2][B][COLOR=darkred]International Challenge Match: [/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B][COLOR=darkred]Kinnojo Horri vs [SIZE=1](from NOTBPW)[/SIZE] Sean McFly[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri.jpg[/IMG] [B][COLOR=darkred]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SeanMcFly.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [SIZE=2][I]This is something of a dream match, Sean McFly may of recently lost the NOTBPW International Title to Jeremy Stone but that was after McFly had held the belt for an impressive 18 month reign. McFly has won major titles for both NOTBPW in Canada and the SWF in the USA and is considered to be one of the most impressive in-ring talents of his generation.[/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I]However McFly won't be given an easy time in his debut appearance for Burning Hammer, as he will face of against Kinnojo Horri. Horri had chances to win the World Title during the previous tour but just came up short. Since the start of the Eye of the Dragon Tour, Horri has been rebuilding his credentials as a World Title challenger with an impressive win streak, but McFly should prove to be his toughest test yet since those World Title encounters with Hiroaki Nakasawa and Hooded Kudo.[/I] [/SIZE] [CENTER][SIZE=2][B][COLOR=darkred]Openweight Title: [/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B][COLOR=darkred]Mokuami Maita vs Chuichi Sanda[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][B][COLOR=#8b0000][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MokuamiMaita.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ChuichiSanda.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [SIZE=2][I]This will be the first Openweight Title defence, since the Under 30 age restrictions were dropped and the 10 straight title defences earns a World Title shot (in exchange for relinquishing the Openweight Title) rule was introduced during the start of the Eye of the Dragon Tour.[/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I]Maita who has managed to overcome opponents of all shapes and sizes via his devastating Ankle Lock submission, carries over 4 succesful title defences have already seen of the challenge of UK Dragon at the beginnning of the tour, now he takes one half of the Raging Bulls and a former two time tag team champion in the form of Chuichi Sanda. [/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I]Will Sanda be another victim or the ankle-lock or will this be the first step towards Sanda, finally establishing himself as force in the singles ranks of Burning Hammer.[/I][/SIZE] [CENTER][SIZE=2][B][COLOR=darkred]Yasunobu Masuno vs Steve Flash[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][B][COLOR=#8b0000][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasunobuMasuno.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SteveFlash.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [SIZE=2][I]This a recently added match to the card, following events at Thursdays show of the Kyoto Arena Double Header. Veteran Canadian wrestler Steve Flash got a shock victory over former Openweight Champion Rhino Umaga, but it was not without help as Yasunobu Masuno one half of Mullet Power interfered.[/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I]After the match Masuno offered Flash a chance to join up with himself and Yasuhiko Taira in an attempt to turn Mullet Power from a tag team into a trio. However Flash said he did not Masuno's help and wasn't interested in joining anyones faction. Masuno did not take kindly to the rejection, which led to a shoving match between the two.[/I] [/SIZE] [CENTER][SIZE=2][B][COLOR=darkred]"Two Tier"- Junior Contenders Match: [/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B][COLOR=darkred]The Awesome Kiyaru & Golden Scorpion vs [/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B][COLOR=darkred]Americana & Eagle Kawasawa[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheAwesomeKiyaru.jpg[/IMG] [B][COLOR=darkred]& [/COLOR][/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GoldenScorpion.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][B][COLOR=darkred]vs[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmericanElemental.jpg[/IMG] [B][COLOR=darkred]& [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EagleKawasawa.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [SIZE=2][I]This match has just been added to the card and the winner will earn the next Junior Title shot against either Sensational Dragon or Elemental II. [/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I]However as you will see the contenders match is advertised as a tag match, and for part of the match...that is exactly what the match will be. The tag part of the match will take place first, but when the losing team has been eliminated. The two wrestlers in the winning team will then fight each other for the Junior Championship Title Shot. [/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I]________________________________________________________________[/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B][COLOR=sienna][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred][U]Prediction Short Form:[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#8b0000]World Heavyweight Championship: Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Hooded Kudo [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#8b0000]Junior Championship: Sensational Dragon vs Elemental II[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#8b0000]Grudge Match: Koshiro Ino vs Tom Gilmore[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#8b0000]World Tag Team Championship: The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae) vs[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#8b0000]Size of the Fight (Kokan & Konda) vs P.I.N.K (Masuko & Toshusai)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#8b0000]International Challenge: Kinnojo Horri vs Sean McFly[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#8b0000]Openweight Championship: Mokuami Maita vs Chuichi Sanda[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#8b0000]Yasunobu Masuno vs Steve Flash[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#8b0000]' Two Tier' Junior Contenders Match * : The Awesome Kiyaru & Golden Scorpion vs[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#8b0000]Americana & Eagle Kawasawa [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#8b0000][I]* Choose which wrestler earns the title shot, after both the tag and singles parts of the match.[/I] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [/SIZE]

World Heavyweight Championship: [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/B] vs Hooded Kudo Junior Championship: [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] vs Elemental II Grudge Match: Koshiro Ino vs [B]Tom Gilmore[/B] World Tag Team Championship: [B]The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae)[/B] vs Size of the Fight (Kokan & Konda) vs P.I.N.K (Masuko & Toshusai) International Challenge: [B]Kinnojo Horri [/B]vs Sean McFly Openweight Championship: [B]Mokuami Maita[/B] vs Chuichi Sanda Yasunobu Masuno vs [B]Steve Flash[/B] ' Two Tier' Junior Contenders Match * : [B]The Awesome Kiyaru & Golden Scorpion[/B] vs Americana & Eagle Kawasawa [B]The Awesome Kiyaru[/B] vs Golden Scorpion

World Heavyweight Championship: [b]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/b] vs Hooded Kudo Junior Championship: [b]Sensational Dragon[/b] vs Elemental II Grudge Match: Koshiro Ino vs [b]Tom Gilmore[/b] World Tag Team Championship: The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae) vs Size of the Fight (Kokan & Konda) vs [b]P.I.N.K (Masuko & Toshusai)[/b] International Challenge: [b]Kinnojo Horri[/b] vs Sean McFly Openweight Championship: [b]Mokuami Maita[/b] vs Chuichi Sanda Yasunobu Masuno vs [b]Steve Flash[/b] ' Two Tier' Junior Contenders Match * : The Awesome Kiyaru & Golden Scorpion vs [b]Americana[/b] & Eagle Kawasawa

World Heavyweight Championship: Hiroaki Nakasawa vs [B]Hooded Kudo[/B] [I]Tough pick, but I say Kudo finally takes it. After all, he does have compelling feuds with pretty much all realistic challengers[/I] Junior Championship: [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] vs Elemental II [i]Dragon is great in his role, and this feud still has some gas in it.[/i] Grudge Match: Koshiro Ino vs [b]Tom Gilmore[/b] [i]Gilmore needs a significant win.[/i] World Tag Team Championship: [B]The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae)[/B] vs Size of the Fight (Kokan & Konda) vs P.I.N.K (Masuko & Toshusai) International Challenge: [B]Kinnojo Horri[/B] vs Sean McFly Openweight Championship: [B]Mokuami Maita[/B] vs Chuichi Sanda [B]Yasunobu[/B] Masuno vs Steve Flash ' Two Tier' Junior Contenders Match * : [B]The Awesome Kiyaru[/B] & Golden Scorpion vs Americana & Eagle Kawasawa

Archived