Burning Desire, Raising The Hammer (Cornellverse)

[QUOTE=Tigerkinney;261326]I still think I would have got a B+, had the A rated match been the actual main event, still I was starting to wonder before you pointed it out whether or not the amount of angles is bringing the grade down a little. My product setting are 90% matches, but I've probably been going a little bit over on Angles...so in general I'm probably running shows which are more 85 % matches, 15 % angles (if I could set it that, I would but I can only go 80 which is too many angles (for a puro-fed) in my opinion or 90 which is proving to be a little bit tight). The road agents never mention about too many angles at the end of the show (maybe because I'm going a bit over, but not excessively over), but it's certainly something to consider, in trying to squeeze a better overall rating from the show[/QUOTE] what i would recommend is try and run ONE CARD with zero angles and segments other than matches. if you get a better rating then usual, youll know its the amount of angles. if its the same then its probably not angles. i dont think having 85% angles on a 90% setting should be killing you this badly coz theres about a 10% leniency between the settings of course if you dont mind the ratings hits then just keep up what youre doing now, coz it does make for a more entertaining diary

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A couple of thoughts on the angles and show rating discussion. First - how long are the individual angles? If they run for 5 mins or more then the ratings WILL impact on the overall show rating, no matter what match ratio you have. And I believe Adam said that even shorter angles do still have a VERY small impact as well. Secondly - maybe try the 80% match ratio for a couple of shows - all that it seems to do is make it that you less over workers can get away with doing angles without the crowd hating those segments so much - which might in turn raise the grades for those angles. With the 80% ratio - you can run between 10 and 30% of the show as angles without any problems - so your current 15% will be perfect. Thirdly - again, when the game first came out, people were complaining about the overall grade, and Adam said then that ALL matches counted towards the grade even though it is weighted towards the last 2 matches(unlike in 05 when it really did seem to just be an average of the last 2 matches!) PS - Oh yes btw - still enjoying this a lot! ;)

[QUOTE=Tigerkinney;260951]I hadn't noticed until now that it was actually FLEET and not FEET. More a mis-read than a mispelling, anyway it's been Feet from the beginning of this diary, so no point changing it out now. In my mind Feet sounds better, sounds more mystical.[/QUOTE] I remember when you first started using the stable I was thinking something along the lines of "Feet? I could've sworn it was fleet. I mean fleet sounds so much better. Well, I guess I can't read... again." Not that I want to argue over the superiority of fleet over feet (because on one hand, you have lots of ships and on the other you have a dirty body part :) ) but it just seemed kind of ironic to me.

[CENTER][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=green][B]Eye of the Dragon Tour (Show 9)[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Thursday 27th September 2007[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Hiroshima Sports Park , Chugoku (Attendance:2'000) [/CENTER] [B]Dark Match: Yasunobu Masuno vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] [B][COLOR=red]Result: Yasunobu Masuno defeated Bulldozer Brandon Smith in 5:46 by pinfall with an Avalanche Bomb.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] For some reason this level of talent (the lower end of the card) always seems to produce better matches against each other in the dark matches, rather than the matches that are filmed for a television audience.[/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]Back in the early days of taking over the Burning Hammer book, Masuno was part of the main event that I had inherited from the previous booking team. Now he’s working the lower end of the card and stuck in a semi-comedy tag team with fellow puro-hoss Taira. [/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]_________________________________________________________________[/FONT] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show (Filmed for TV)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]The main show starts with Hiroaki Nakasawa standing in the ring, with a microphone in his hand[/I] [I]- Nakasawa declares that he is on a mission to win back the World Title, and that mission begins tonight[/I] [I]- Nakasawa says that he gave Kudo plenty of opportunities to win the title from him[/I] [I]- He then said that if Kudo is the great champion he says he is, then he would do the same and offer him a re-match for[/I] [I]the World Title.[/I] [I]- He says he does not expect Kudo to give him the match tonight, but then certainly at the biggest show of the year- Night of the Burning Hammer[/I] [I]That brings out Hooded Kudo[/I] [I]- Kudo says that he doesn’t need to give Nakasawa a re-match, he’s already beaten him…and it’s time to move on[/I] [I]- Nakasawa responds back by saying that a lucky win in…he’s lost count of how many tries…proves NOTHING[/I] [I]- Kudo then says he’ll offer Nakasawa a deal, he said if Nakasawa can beat him in ten minutes, then he’ll get his re-match…if he doesn’t then Kudo will do everything in his power to make sure that Nakasawa doesn’t get another title shot whilst he’s holding the World Title)[/I] [I]Nakasawa thinks about the challenge Kudo has put in front of him, then charges the ring…and the match is on ![/I] [I]- Kudo then says that one final stipulation for the match is that it will be a No disqualification match, but Nakasawa has already made his way to the ring, before Kudo can fully finish his response.[/I] [B]Ratings: B- for Nakasawa rant, B for Kudo’s response.[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 1: No DQ- Non (World) Title 10 Minute Time Limit Challenge: [/B] [B]Hooded Kudo vs Hiroaki Nakasawa[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HoodedKudo.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Nakasawa lays right into Kudo from the get go, raining in lefts and rights. Kudo immediately try’s to make an escape to the outside, but Nakasawa pulls Kudo back in and dumps the World Champion on his head with a German Suplex… One… Two… Kudo kicks out, Nakasawa picks up Kudo and whips Kudo into the ropes….he attempts a Lariat but Kudo ducks and send Nakasawa into the canvas with a drop toe hold. Nakasawa stumbles back up to his feet but gets nailed by a Shining Wizard !! One… Two…. Nakasawa kicks out, Kudo drags Nakasawa up of the mat and starts to talks some trash towards the man he beat for the World Title. Kudo then lays in some knife edge chops into Nakasawa, eventually backing the former champion into one of the corners. Kudo then goes for the face-wash but Nakasawa gets up and takes Kudo down with a Uranage and then drops Kudo across his knees with a back-breaker, he then takes Kudo over and dumps the World Champion with a Northern Lights Suplex. One…. Two.. Kudo kicks out, Nakasawa picks Kudo up off the canvas and drives Kudo into the canvas with a power-bomb One… Two… Kudo kicks out again, with the time ticking down Nakasawa is getting frustrated but he can sense that he is on the verge of victory… Kudo tries to escape to the outside again but gets pulled back in and Nakasawa catches him with the Nakasawa Neckbreaker !! One… Two… Nakasawa is pulled out of the ring and then takes a Lariat from…… Rhino Umaga !!!....Umaga lays into Nakasawa (this match is No DQ, so there’s nothing Nakasawa can do about this (though he seemed a little unaware that Kudo has added the No DQ stipulation) , and then tries to take the former World Champion out with a Rhino Charge, but Nakasawa side-steps the charge and then whips Umaga into the ring-post. Nakasawa then gets back into the ring……Kudo comes charging towards him with a Yazuza Kick….Nakasawa ducks… Lariat from Nakasawa, he goes for the cover…. One… Two…. The Time limit has expired , Nakasawa can’t believe it and Kudo escapes from the ring knowing that he won’t have to face Nakasawa in a re-match for the World Title. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hooded Kudo drew with Hiroaki Nakasawa in 10:00 when the time limit expired. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [I]With Nakasawa seething in the ring, we then see Kudo looking very satisfied with himself, leaving with Umaga up the entrance ramp, it appears that Umaga has either aligned himself with Kudo or has been paid off as some kind of gun for hire. [/I] [I]Kudo then leaves one parting shot towards Nakasawa, by saying that Nakasawa is just not in his league and not worthy of taking the title away from a legend like himself. [/I] [B]Rating: B[/B] ___________________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match # 2: Mokuami Maita & Eagle Kawasawa vs[/B] [B]Raging Bulls (Eiji Hamacho & Chuichi Sanda)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MokuamiMaita.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EagleKawasawa.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EijiHamacho.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ChuichiSanda.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was a solid tag match...the Bulls are a reliable tag team, but the wild-card here was Maita and Kawasawa. They did not have great chemistry as opponents a little while back but worked much better teaming up on this occasion in what proved to be a fairly solid tag contest. Kawasawa and Hamacho started it off, and Kawasawa used his speed and agility to keep the Raging Bulls off balance, Kawasawa then tagged Maita into the match and the two showed a solid understanding with some quick-tags to keep Hamacho in their corner. Maita then went to apply the ankle-lock but Hamacho kicked him off, then raked his face before scooping Maita up and planting the Openweight Champion with a scoop power-slam. Hamacho then dragged Maita over to the Bulls corner, and tagged in Sanda, this time it was the Bulls turn to dish out the double team punishment. Maita found an opening when Sanda went for the Explosion kick, Maita ducked then took Sanda down with a drop toe-hold before applying the ankle-lock. Hamacho was quick to break it up....Sanda hobbled over to Hamacho but Maita managed to get the tag into Kawasawa, who took Hamacho off balance with a Flying Neck-breaker, as Hamacho got back he was met with a knee to the head via the Vision Quest... One... Two... Hamacho kicked out !!! Hamacho then fired himself up and began to fire away on Kawsawa, knocking the Junior Division star senseless before driving the masked worker to the canvas with a gut-wrench power-bomb. One... Two... Maita made the save....Maita then snapped off a drop-kick that had Hamacho rocking. Hamacho then stumbled into jaw-breaker, before a spinning leg hook belly to back suplex sent him to the canvas. Maita then made the cover, but the cover was weak and Hamacho easily kicked out, because suplexing someone considerably bigger took a bit out of him. Maita though could sense victory and went to nail Hamacho with the Assasination Attempt (Running Knee) but Hamacho caught Maitas leg, lifted him up and then drove the Openweight Champion into the canvas with the Hamacho Sledge 2K (Samoan Driver) One.... Sanda comes in to cut off any interference from Kawasawa Two.... The Raging Bulls win the match. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Raging Bulls defeated Mokuami Maita and Eagle Kawasawa in 10:07 when Eiji Hamacho defeated Mokuami Maita by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=black]_________________________________________________________________[/COLOR] [CENTER][B]Match # 3: Miyamae vs Kansuke Konda vs Marihito Masuko[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Miyamae.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KansukeKonda.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This match featured a representative each from the three teams that have been feuding over the tag team titles of late, a singles win from either Konda or Masuko would probably help their respective teams claim further rights towards another title shot, where-as a win here from Miyamae would give The Rebellion further bragging rights. Tentative beginning as all 3 men look circle round, staring each other out...Masuko then attacks Konda and Miyamae joins in on targetting Konda, with the heels deciding to work together. Miyamae takes drives Konda into his knees with a Uranage back-breaker before turning him over and applying a chin-lock, Masuko comes springing off the ropes and delivers a basement drop-kick to Konda's face. Miyamae then turns Konda over and goes for a pin...... Masuko breaks it up....Miyamae turns around and gets dropped to the canvas with an STO, double foot stomp to the chest from Masuko.....Masuko goes for the cover but Miyamae rolls the one time Junior champion over and applies a head-scissors arm-bar....running senton from Konda breaks up the submission. Konda then attacks Miyamae with a series of fore-arms but the tag champion fires-back with a series of kicks, and catches Konda into position for an Exploder suplex, but Konda blocks and counters with a sunset flip power-bomb...... One... Two... Masuko breaks it up, turns Konda around and then monkey-flips him into one of the turnbuckles...Konda staggers out of the corner and Masuko looks for Into the White but Miyamae is back up and dumps Masuko with an Exploder Suplex. Miyamae decides not to go for the pin on Masuko, and turns his attention to Kansuke Konda, he sets up Konda for the Miyamae spoiler but Konda manages to steady himself on the top turnbuckle and then stuns Miyamae with a springboard bull-dog.... One... Two... Miyamae kicks out.... As Miyamae staggers back up Konda catches him with an Ace-Crusher....... Masuko though is back up and sends Konda into the canvas with the Cradle Shock !!! One... Two... Three, Masuko is the winner !! Very good mid-card match, it moved along at a good pace from the get go and they worked in some pretty inventive spots. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Marihito Masuko defeated Miyamae and Kansuke Konda in 12:03 when Marihito Masuko defeated Kansuke Konda by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=black]____________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B] [I]Tetsuzan 'The owner's my best friend, so give me time on screen or I'll keep complaining if you don't ' Kaneko is backstage to hold another one of his generic interviews with one of the members of the Burning Hammer roster, this time it's Elemental II[/I] [I]- The usual from Elemental II...about how he'll finally win another Junior Title and by doing so, humbling Sensational Dragon and teaching him a lesson in respect.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]O.O.C Note:[/B] Pretty much the same promo he's been doing for the entire length of this feud, but he's still pretty popular with the fans and he's one of the better one's on the mic on the Burning Hammer roster right now, for the fans to still being buying into the convictions behind his words.[/FONT] ______________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match # 4: Americana vs Golden Scorpion[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmericanElemental.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GoldenScorpion.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Americana put himself in the position of being next in line for a Junior Title shot, behind perennial challenger Elemental II after a win in the newly debut two-tier match at Quest of Heart, but he took the pin in Monday's Non Title 4-way. Americana needs to win here to hold onto his right for a title shot, a win for Scorpion would blow things wide open again. The usual stalling start , as both try hard not to make the first mistake..... Scorpion takes Americana down with an Arm-Drag, then Americana counters with one of his own....back and forth with the arm-drags they go, welcome to Arm-Dragmania..... Americana has enough of the Arm-drag fun and nails Scorpion with a drop-kick, that staggers Scorpion into the ropes, Scorpion springs off the ropes into a Scorpion Stinger, but Americana is able to avoid getting nailed and leaps over, and then delivers a stiff kick to the back of Golden Scorpion. Americana lifts Scorpion up and plants him with a rolling cutter....pin attempt from Americana but it's an easy kick-out...Americana is still in control and tries to take Scorpion over with an Elemental Suplex, but Scorpion stands his ground then counters with a snap suplex....Scorpion holds on and follows up with another snap suplex, Scorpion still holds on and this time drives Americana into the canvas with a brainbuster.... One... Two... Americana kicks out Scorpion goes out onto the Apron and looks to finish Americana off with the Golden-Shot but Americana got up and countered with a step up Enziguri...leading to Scorpion crotching himself on the top-rope and then falling to the outside.... Scorpion staggers back up and then is knocked right down again after Americana comes flying full speed ahead over the top rope with a handspring plancha. Americana brings Scorpion back into the ring.....stomps away and then lifts Scorpion up off the canvas.....ELEMENTAL DRIVER !! One... Two.... Scorpion flips it over into a pin attempt of his own, Americana kicks out ...Implant DDT from Golden Scorpion....Scorpion then picks Americana up and power-bombs him into the corner....it appears Scorpion has got his second wind...he hangs Americana into the tree of woe position.....Scorpion then climbs the opposite turnbuckle and delivers a corner to corner missile drop-kick. Americana staggers out of the corner into a Northern Lights Suplex.... One... Two.... Americana kicks out....Scorpion goes up, he comes off with a Moonsault he misses Americana but lands on his feet, but then gets nailed with a springboard back elbow, and then gets driven into the canvas with an Elemental Suplex... One... Two... Scorpion kicks out...... Americana goes up top...... INFERNO SPLASH !!!! Precision perfect.....this one is over. That was one of the best Junior match-ups to not involve either Sensational Dragon or (especially) Elemental II in quite a while, it was also Golden Scorpion's best one on one performance in quite some time. So hopefully it looks like he is stepping up his game, as he does have the talent to be a key player in the Junior Division. As for Americana, the fans are really starting to buy into him as a legitimate star performer. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Americana defeated Golden Scorpion in 14:39 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=black]________________________________________________________________[/COLOR] [I]Koshiro Ino has some words to say before his match with Shimedzu[/I] [I]- He said that he may of fought a battle on Monday and laid one issue to rest, but that is only the beginning....now begins the wa[/I] [I]- Ino said that starting tonight he was on the war-path, the war path towards staking his claim towards the Burning Hammer World Title[/I] [I]- Ino said that he would put the rest of the locker-room on notice tonight , by delivering a performance that would make everyone aware of his POWAAAAAHHHHHH !!!![/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 5: Koshiro Ino vs Shimedzu[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KoshiroIno.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Shimedzu.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] If Koshiro Ino was feeling any effects from the ' No Limits, No Remorse' match he had with Tom Gilmore, then he certainly wasn't showing them here, then again Ino's schtik right now is one of a slighty crazy face painted individual who often seems impervious to pain, like Jim Force but with wrestling ability. Not really sellling Monday's injuries coming into the match aside, take nothing away this was a really good match. This one started with some pretty basic brawling, with Ino coming out like the proverbial burning house....a big back body drop sent Shimedzu to the outside. Ino then went out onto the apron, but he took a bit too long stepping over the ropes and Shimedzu pulled the legs out from under him and drove him back-first into the ring apron. Shimedzu then stepped onto the apron and tried to deliver a swinging DDT but got caught by Ino who dropped him stomach first over the guard-rail. Ino stepped back into the ring, and Koetsu Shinozaki started a twenty count, Shimedzu got back in ten but was immediately bowled over with a Yakuza Kick and then sent back down again with a clothesline, then another clothesline, then another clothesline....Shimedzu was being repetively worn down by the power and paint man. Ino then scooped Shimedzu up and delivered a Scoop Lift Power Slam... One.. Two.. He made the cover too near the ropes and Shimedzu was able to stretch out a leg to break up the pin.... Ino then decided to go airborne and climbed the second turnbuckle to nail Shimedzu with a double axe handle.... Ino then picks up Shimedzu for a Death Valley Driver, but it gets countered into a crucifix roll...Ino powers his way up out of the pin attempt but gets immediately taken down with a swinging DDT...... Both men lay on the canvas....Ino's head stinging, Shimedzu feeling the effects of being on the defensive for most of the match......they get back up and exchange strikes...... the both spring off the ropes. Shimedzu catches Ino with a springboard roundhouse kick, before following up with a Shining Wizard.... One... Two.... Ino kicks out. Shimedzu then goes up top , and delivers a Moonsault... One... Two... Ino kicks out.... Shimedzu backs up Ino into the corner with the Rebel Streak (repeated machine gun kicks)....Ino staggers out of the corner....into a Falcon Arrow !! Shimedzu turns Ino over to make the cover... One... Two...... Ino kicks out again, Ino fires himself up and begins to no-sell Shimedzu's offence, he's feeling the POWAAAAAHHHHH !!! Ino takes Shimedzu over with a back-body drop , turns around then plants Shimedzu with a sit-out power bomb... One... Two... Shimedzu kicks out, Ino whips Shimedzu into the ropes....Leaping Lariat takes Shimedzu down.....Shimedzu staggers back up , right into a KOBRA'S BITE ! (High Knee) One... Two... Three ! Great clash of styles match up, it's baffling how Ino could put on this excellent match up with Shimedzu, yet had so much trouble in terms of chemistry with Tom Gilmore,especially when Gilmore's style is not to disimilar to that of Shimedzu. Regardless it's good to see Koshiro Ino back to form, and Shimedzu continues to prove himself as one of the MVP's of the promotion. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Koshiro Ino defeated Shimedzu in 16:01 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] [B]_______________________________________________________[/B] [I]Tetsuzan Kaneko is backstage with Sensational Dragon[/I] [I]- Dragon says he has already beaten Elemental II, so he's at a loss as to why he should face this has-been again[/I] [I]- Dragon accuses Elemental II of being handed preferential treatment by the Burning Hammer officials[/I] [I]- Dragon then said it doesn't matter, as he's clearly the superior athlete and will gladly remind Elemental II why he is man to beat in the Junior Division[/I] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]O.O.C Note:[/B] For some untangible reason Sensational Dragon's interview ratings stink up the joint. Going by his stats he's not that bad on the mic (for a Japanese worker) and his overness is about the same as Elemental II, yet time after time.....the fans seem to come down hard on any of his mic time.[/FONT] [I]A video plays hyping the Junior Title re-match between Sensational Dragon and Elemental II[/I] . Most of the video is made up of highlights of their previous match at Quest of Heart. [B]Rating: C[/B] ___________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match # 6: Junior Title: [/B] [B]Sensational Dragon vs Elemental II[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningJunior.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElementalII.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] We know by now the goods that these two bring to the table against one another and once again they did not fail to disappoint. Sensational Dragon gets right in Elemental II's face to start with, and starts talking trash that only seems to fire up Elemental II, who lays right into the arrogant young champion, with a flurry of strikes and kicks....he then goes for a big rounhouse but Dragon ducks and takes Elemental II off his feet with a Dragon screw leg-whip . Elemental II gets back up, but gets taken down with an arm-drag and Dragon transitions it into an Eastern Stretch....Elemental II fights out of the hold but gets dumped to the canvas with an STO. Dragon follows up with a double stomp, into an standing moonsault !! One.... Two... Elemental II kicks out, Dragon picks Elemental II up, he attemtps a Dragon suplex, standing switch.....counter into an Elemental suplex !! One... Two... Dragon gets the shoulder up, but Elemental II locks on the Elemental clutch. It looks like Dragon is going to reach the ropes, so Elemental II switches it up into a surfboard, he then catapults Sensational Dragon into the corner, but Dragon springboards off the turbuckle and catches Elemental II with a springboard back elbow..... A quebrada from Dragon earns a two count, he picks up Elemental II and plants the Junior legend into the canvas with another STO. Dragon decides to jaw with the crowd and then goes up to the turnbuckle....Dragons taunting however cost him some valuable time and Elemental II is able to pick himself up off the canvas..... Elemental II races up the turnbuckle and sends Dragon crashing back into the ring with a top rope Elemental Suplex !! One... Two.... Dragon kicks out........ Elemental II decides to go up himself..... He comes off with the Inferno Splash but Sensational Dragon gets the knees up, step up Enziguri from Dragon, sends Elemental II falling to the canvas.......slingshot plancha from Dragon earns a two count....he then picks up Elemental II and looks for the Dragon Slice, Elemental II..manages to block the attempt and counters with a somersault DDT.... One... Two.... Dragon kicks out, Tr-fecta kick series has Dragon reeling, Elemental Driver... One... Two.. Dragon gets a foot on the rope... Elemental II stays on the offensive, another flurry of kicks, knee to the mid-section and Dragon doubles over. Elemental II then sets Dragon up for an Earth Breaker, but then Rhino Umaga gets up onto the apron, Elemental II seems temporarily distracted by he prescense of the Samoan. School-boy roll up from Sensational Dragon... One... Two.... The crowd can't believe it....Dragon has literally stolen a victory and is still the Junior champion, it looked like Elemental II was going to win for sure, but the distraction from Umaga proved to be enough of a window of opportunity for the Sensational Dragon to take advantage. Despite the slightly screwy finish, that may well of been their best match yet, they worked some really spots into the match, but this was no spot -fest...it was a match with good spots, many of which made sense. A good example being Elemental II's back-flip DDT counter to the Dragon Slice. [COLOR=red][B]Result: Sensational Dragon defeated Elemental II in 19:16 by pinfall.[/B][/COLOR] [B][COLOR=red]Sensational Dragon retains the Burning Junior Championship title. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] [I]After the match the rest of Silver Dragon Feet come to the ring and they formallly invite Rhino Umaga into the ring with them... Kudo then grabs a mic and says ' Sometimes even the best, need to take out a little insurance " with that Kudo shakes Umaga's hand , then gives Umaga Silver Dragon Feet T-Shirt * ..Umaga looks a the T-Shirt then puts it on ! [/I] [I]With the stampeding Samoan added to the ranks as an 'Insurance Policy' who can stop Silver Dragon Feet from completely taking over Burning Hammer !![/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]O.O.C Note:[/B] * Apparently the stable was originally going to be called Silver Dragon Fleet, but there was a major mix up in the factory that produces official Burning Hammer merchandise...and thousands of goods were sold with the mis-spelling of Silver Dragon Feet as opposed to Fleet. [/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]The head offices at Burning Hammer decided it was best not to recall the goods and a decision was made to refer to the stable as Feet not Fleet. Kaneie Komine will literally do anything to save a bit of money.[/FONT] _________________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkgreen]Overall: A[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Officially that is my best card booked yet, and it's not hard to see why, everything was solid from top to bottom, from the hot opening with the ten minute challenge between Hooded Kudo and Hiroaki Nakasawa, via some stelllar under-card matches such as the tag representatives 3-way , to the return to form for Koshiro Ino....... Then finally finishing off with another gripping match between Sensational Dragon and Elemental II, which would be feud off the year in any other promotion, had it not been for Hooded Kudo and Hiroaki Nakasawa's battles over the Burning World Championship. As a concluding note Rhino Umaga, now has a purpose once again in the promotion, after being in creative limbo, when his Openweight Title run came to an injury enforced end. _________________________________________________________________ [B]T.V News:[/B] Ironclad drew a 16.56 rating on TV5 Monde (+ 0.83)

hmm, Rhino Umaga teaming with Silver Dragon Feet. not sure how i feel about that regardless, awesome card too. Golden Scorpion really rose to the occasion in his match, as did Ino against Shimedzu. i liked the idea of the 10 minute challenge. then you add a very good Junior main event and thats a damn good card. nice job btw, your explaination for why the name is Feet not Fleet literally made me LOL quick question: can we get an update on the prestige of all the major titles (Main, Tag, Junior)

[quote=NOAH fan 4 life;261890] quick question: can we get an update on the prestige of all the major titles (Main, Tag, Junior)[/quote] Sure can- [I]Regular Titles:[/I] [B]Burning World Championship:[/B] 92.1 % (Main Event) [B]Burning Junior Championship:[/B] 64.7 % (Mid-Card) [B]Burning World Tag Team Championship:[/B] 52.8 % (Mid-Card) [B]Burning Openweight Championship:[/B] 40 % (Mid-Card*) [B]Burning Junior Tag Team Championship:[/B] Unified with the Burning World Tag Team Championships. ________________________________________________________ [I]Tournament Titles:[/I] [B]Best of the Super Juniors:[/B] 58.9 % (Mid-Card) I have also created a (main event) tournament title, the details of which will be revealed at Night of the Burning Hammer. I think anyone who knows anything about Puro, might be able to guess before the announcement, what sort of tournament this will be. [I]* I raised the Openweight Belt to a mid-card level title, because I'm not a great believer of Low-Level titles...it's in my opinion that's a bit ' We think you're not that good, but hey have a title'....but because of the general mediocrity of the Openweight Title matches I've been unable to raise it higher than the base level 40 %, i'll probably need a B rated match, before the fans start taking it seriously as a mid-card title. [/I] Seeing as people want to know about title prestige, I'll do a title report after each PPV.

[QUOTE=Tigerkinney;262218] I have also created a (main event) tournament title, the details of which will be revealed at Night of the Burning Hammer. I think anyone who knows anything about Puro, might be able to guess before the announcement, what sort of tournament this will be.[/QUOTE] G1/CARNIVAL STYLE TOURNAMENT FOR BURNING HAMMER~!~!~! im marking out right now

[quote=NOAH fan 4 life;262225]G1/CARNIVAL STYLE TOURNAMENT FOR BURNING HAMMER~!~!~! im marking out right now[/quote] Don't get too excited right now, because it wont be for a couple of months...... Some sad news to report, the gameworld has seen it's first promotion go out of business and the promotion to see that demise is WEXVV..... I think it's an in-built guarantee that the Japanese Garbage promotion is the first to go out of business in everyones game. Here's the current money each fed is generating in the rest of the gameworld. I will highlight in [COLOR=red]red (below $10'000)[/COLOR] the promotions that look in danger of going out of business, and in [COLOR=purple]purple (below $250'000)[/COLOR] the one's that are really having to balance the books to stay afloat. [COLOR=black][B]21CW: $1'273'784[/B][/COLOR] [B][COLOR=purple]4C: $63'885[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=red][B]5SSW: -$239'262[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR] [B][COLOR=black]AAA: $ 281'357[/COLOR][/B] [B][I][COLOR=sienna]BHOTWG: $ 29'034'059[/COLOR][/I][/B] [B][I][COLOR=#a0522d][/COLOR][/I][/B] [B][COLOR=purple]BSC: $ 100'806[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=#800080][/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=black]CGC: $ 8'500'219[/COLOR][/B] [B]CZCW: $ 552'788[/B] [B]DAVE: $ 1'432'749[/B] [B][COLOR=purple]GCG: $65'029[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=purple]Hinote Dojo: $ 129'748[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=#800080][/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=black]INSPIRE: $ 7'194'967[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=purple]JEF: $ 26'184[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=purple]MAW: $ 93'816[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=#800080][/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=#800080]MHW: $ 228'407[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=#800080][/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=#800080]MOSC: $ 117'677[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=#800080][/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=black]MPWF: $ 27'263'619[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=#800080][/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=black]NOTBPW: $ 11' 113' 068[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=purple]NYCW: $ 122'469[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=#800080][/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=black]OLLIE: $ 6'269'063[/COLOR][/B] [B]PGHW: $ 14'005'507[/B] [B]RIPW: $ 863' 756[/B] [B][COLOR=purple]ROF: $ 31'849[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=#800080][/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=#800080]Saisho: $ 78'613[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=#800080][/COLOR][/B] [B]SWF: $ 33'530'830[/B] [B]TCW: $ 31'440'661[/B] [B]UCR: $ 1'094'542[/B] [B]USPW: $ 6'852' 677[/B] [B]WLW: $ 630' 840[/B] [B]________________________________________________________[/B] [B]Top 5 Most Financially Secure Promotions[/B] [B]1. SWF[/B] [I](USA)[/I] [B]2. TCW[/B] [I](USA)[/I] [B]3. BHOTWG[/B][I] (Japan)[/I] [B]4. MPWF[/B] [I](Mexico)[/I] [B]5. PGHW[/B][I] (Japan)[/I] [B]_________________________________________________________[/B] [B]Bottom 5 Most Cash Strapped Promotions[/B] [B]1. 5SSW[/B] [I](Japan)[/I] [B]2. JEF[/B] ([I]Europe) [/I] [B]3. ROF[/B] [I](UK)[/I] [B]4. 4C[/B] [I](Canada)[/I] [B]5. GCG[/B] [I](Japan)[/I]

WEXXW and 5SSW ALWAYS go out of business within the first two years. you know im ever so slightly surprised that in your first few months of operation you havent made more money. still, its not like youre going out of business. did PGHW really make ten million dollars in 7 months, or am i missing something here?

[QUOTE=NOAH fan 4 life;262262]WEXXW and 5SSW ALWAYS go out of business within the first two years. you know im ever so slightly surprised that in your first few months of operation you havent made more money. still, its not like youre going out of business. did PGHW really make ten million dollars in 7 months, or am i missing something here?[/QUOTE] I know that this happens 9/10 times but in my new game 5SSW and women's wrestling as a whole is on a huge boom after the demise of BSC. Crazy how a few random things can skew the norm. I love that about TEW. On topic, I'd really love to see this feud between Kudo and Nakasawa go for a while with Nakasawa doing everything in his power to regain his title and eventually finally getting that shot and winning it.

[QUOTE=NOAH fan 4 life;262262]WEXXW and 5SSW ALWAYS go out of business within the first two years. you know im ever so slightly surprised that in your first few months of operation you havent made more money. still, its not like youre going out of business. did PGHW really make ten million dollars in 7 months, or am i missing something here?[/QUOTE] I think the bigger question is how the hell did MPWF make those 27 million. I know that's straying from what's important in this dynasty (i.e. wrestling) but that balance has me baffled.

First off, I'm making enough of a profit each month, to keep the roster in pay-roll , I could probably make more money but I'd rather have a good roster/good product...as long as the promotion is turning some kind of profit and not losing money I'm happy. I'm baffled as to why PGHW have suddenly made ten million. In this diary for OLLIE and MPWF....I adjusted them slightly. I deleted SOTBPW and instead made OLLIE and MPWF bigger companies (both at cult level) similar to the real-life Mexico with AAA and CMLL. I think I might of also given both companies a little more money but I've got a feeling I accidently added one extra zero to the end of MPWF's money, which can only explain why they have 27 million. I could change it back to the intended amount, but then again I think I'll keep it as it is, lets just pretend some Mexican Media mogul called Eduardo Tunarosa has decided he likes wrestling and has decided to invest in MPWF.

[B][U][COLOR=darkred]Purogods.com[/COLOR][/U][/B] [COLOR=black]Burning Hammer of the Wrestling Gods continue their Eye of the Dragon Tour, on the heels of an eventful show in Chugoku. After Rhino Umaga denied Hiroaki Nakasawa a shot at the World Title and again made his prescence felt during the Junior Title match between Sensational Dragon and Elemental II, it appears that the former Openweight Champion has joined the ranks of the powerful Silver Dragon Feet stable. [/COLOR] In the main event of Monday's show to take place at the Kagawa Sports Field in Kyushu Hiroaki Nakasawa & Elemental II will look for revenge against Hooded Kudo and Rhino Umaga, when all 4 men will collide in tag team action. There will also be two title matches for Monday's show as The Rebellion put the tag titles on the line against P.I.N.K, whilst Mokuami Maita recently succesful in title defences against Chuichi Sanda will face the challenge of Sanda's Raging Bulls tag team Partner Eiji Hamacho. Also in action will be Junior Champion Sensational Dragon in a non title match against Hyosuke Kokan, Kinnojo Horri will look to continue his recent winning streak, when he takes on Dynamite Narahashi, Steve Flash takes on Eagle Kawasawa and there will be a Junior Division 4 corner survival match featuring The Awesome Kiyaru, UK Dragon, Fire-Fox and SUKI. It appears that the contendership for the World Title is up in the air at the moment, after Hiroaki Nakasawa failed to beat Hooded Kudo in the Time Limit challenge by Kudo. Though it appears that the Burning Hammer officials have begun to fight back in regards to Kudo calling the shots over who he should face for the World Title. They said that a World Champion can refuse to face someone for the title, but must have a valid reason in doing so , and the only reason valid enough would be injury...otherwise the champion would be stripped of the title. An announcement will be made on who will next receive a World Title shot at Thursdays show to take place at the Nagasaki Sports Park in Kyushu. The World Champion will be in action during that show, as Hooded Kudo face off against Openweight Champion Mokuami Maita in a non title contest. One title that will be on the line that night will be the Junior Title as Americana gets his opportunity against Sensational Dragon. Other matche confirmed for the show are Elemental II vs Kansuke Konda,Shimedzu vs Fire-Fox, Eiji Hamacho vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith and P.I.N.K vs Eagle Kawasawa & Super Joshuya. Burning Hammer officials have confirmed that even if Hamacho or P.I.N.K do win the Openweight Title or Tag Titles in their matches on Monday, that their matches booked for Thursdays events will remain Non Title _______________________________________________________________ [CENTER][U][B]Eye of the Dragon Tour- Night 10 (Kagawa Sports Field, Shikoku )[/B][/U] [I]Monday 1st October 2007[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Grudge Tag[/B] [SIZE=1]"Representing Silver Dragon Feet "[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]" Burning World Champion"[/SIZE] Hooded Kudo & Rhino Umaga vs Hiroaki Nakasawa & Elemental II[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]World Tag Team Titles:[/B] [SIZE=1]"Representing Silver Dragon Feet"[/SIZE] The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae) vs P.I.N.K (Marihito Masuko & Tadakuni Toshusai) [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Openweight Title:[/B] Mokuami Maita vs Eiji Hamacho[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Non (Junior Title):[/B] [SIZE=1]"Representing Silver Dragon Feet"[/SIZE] Sensational Dragon vs Hyosuke Kokan[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]4 Corner Survival:[/B] The Awesome Kiyaru vs U.K Dragon vs Fire-Fox vs SUKI [/CENTER] [CENTER]Kinnojo Horri vs Dynamite Narahashi[/CENTER] [CENTER]Eagle Kawasawa vs Steve Flash __________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][U][B]Eye of the Dragon Tour- Night 11 ( Nagasaki Sports Park, Kyushu )[/B][/U] [I]Thursday 4th October 2007[/I] [CENTER][B]Junior Title: [/B] [SIZE=1]"Representing Silver Dragon Feet "[/SIZE] Sensational Dragon vs [/CENTER] Americana [CENTER][B]Non (World) Title:[/B] [SIZE=1]"Representing Silver Dragon Feet"[/SIZE] Hooded Kudo vs [SIZE=1]"Openweight Champion"[/SIZE] Mokuami Maita [/CENTER] Elemental II vs Kansuke Konda P.I.N.K (Marihito Masuko & Tadakuni Toshusai) vs Eagle Kawasawa & Super Joshuya Shimedzu vs Fire-Fox Eiji Hamacho vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith [I]Plus an announcement will be made on the Contendership for the[/I] [I]Burning Hammer World Heavyweight Championship !![/I] [/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=green][B][U]Eye of the Dragon Tour (Show 10)[/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Monday 1st October 2007[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Kagawa Sports Field, Shikoku (Attendance:2'000) [/CENTER] [B]Dark Matches:[/B] [B]Dark Match #1 : Super Joshuya vs Kenko Takemitsu[/B] [B][COLOR=red]Result: Super Joshuya defeated Kenko Takemitsu in 4:33 by pinfall with a J-Drop. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [B]________________________________________________________[/B] [B]Dark Match # 2: Nisso Yuasha & Toshiki Shibanumo vs Mullet Power (Yasunobu Masuno & Yasuhiko Taira)[/B] [B][COLOR=red]Result: Mullet Power defeated Nissho Yuasa and Toshiki Shibanumo in 4:40 when Yasunobu Masuno defeated Toshiki Shibanumo by pinfall with an Avalanche Bomb. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] _______________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B][U]Main Show (Filmed for T.V)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #1 : 4- Corner Survival: [/B] [B]Fire-Fox vs SUKI vs T[/B][B]he Awesome Kiyaru vs U.K Dragon[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_WashichiInao.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SUKI.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]vs[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheAwesomeKiyaru.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UKDragon.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] In the grand scheme of things this was a pretty meaningless match but it did it’s job of providing a quick paced, action packed opener to fire up the crowd. Kiyaru and U.K Dragon started this match out, with Kiyaru getting the early advantage, using a series of arm-drags to keep Dragon off balance. Dragon eventually blocks an arm-drag and rocks Kiyaru with a European Upper-cut and then takes Kiyaru over with a snap-suplex. Dragon then goes to tag SUKI into the match, but the youngster drops down from the apron and refuses the tag. Dragon turns his attention back to Kiyaru, but SUKI sneaks into the ring and delivers a kick to the back of Dragon. Dragon turns around but Kiyaru almost pins him with a school-boy roll-up. Dragon gets up and turns his attentions to SUKI , and rocks the disrespectful youngster with a European Upper-cut. Dragon though seems too concerned with SUKI and Kiyaru takes him down with a spinning leg-sweep. Quebrada from Kiyaru gets a two count. Kiyaru then picks up Dragon and drives the British import to the canvas with a Falcon Arrow…. One….. Two…. Fire-Fox decides it’s time to interject himself into the match and breaks up the pin. Flying Thrust Kick from Fox, takes Kiyaru to the outside. Dragon though is right behind Fox and dumps Fox with a drop-kick to the outside. Dragon climbs the top rope but SUKI comes over and crotches him. SUKI hits a step-up Enziguri that sends Dragon falling into the tree-off woe position. Hesitation drop-kick from SUKI , Northern Lights Suplex out of the corner transitioned into a SUKI Special III. SUKI has the hold locked on, it looks like he might get the upset win, but Fire-Fox breaks it up with a Standing Moonsault. Kiyaru is back in and he takes Fire-Fox down with a Tilt-A Whirl Head-Scissors. Kiyaru goes up top, and hits a corkscrew senton onto Fire-Fox…before he can make the cover though SUKI delivers a stiff-kick to the back and spikes SUKI with an implant DDT. Fire-Fox gets back up but is met with a Roundhouse Kick to the face….SUKI goes set Fire-Fox up for a Death Valley Driver, but instead gets dumped with a Dragon Suplex from UK Dragon…. One…. Two….. Kiyaru breaks up the pin , Kiyaru goes to take Dragon down with a Uranage, but at the same time gets taken down by a leg-sweep DDT from Fire-Fox…. All three men are down…..Fox goes for the cover on Kiyaru…. One… Two… Broken up by UK Dragon. Fire- Fox takes UK Dragon down with a leg-sweep, and then spikes Kiyaru with another DDT… One… Two… UK Dragon picks Fire-Fox up off Kiyaru and then drives him to the canvas with the Dragon-Drop Cut-throat Driver… One…. Two… UK Dragon is the winner. Everyone looked pretty good in this match, and the win for UK Dragon was something of a reward for the good showings he has been putting in during losing efforts against upper-tier workers. [B][COLOR=red]Result: UK Dragon defeated SUKI, The Awesome Kiyaru and Fire Fox in 11:36 when UK Dragon defeated Fire Fox by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=black][FONT=Courier New][B]O.O.C Note:[/B] One thing I have yet to fully comment on is just how unique Kiyaru's ring entrance is. It's definately one of the more elaborate in Burning Hammer....he rises from a platform below the entrance ramp in a cloud of smoke, before walking (quite slowly) towards the ring....most of the wrestlers just come out of the entrance ramp and just head towards the ring and that includes star performers like Hiroaki Nakasawa. [/FONT][/COLOR] [B]_________________________________________________________[/B] [I]A hype video plays for the World Tag Team Title match between The Rebellion and P.I.N.K[/I] [B]Rating: E+[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]O.O.C Note:[/B] I know P.I.N.K only have mid-card popularity at the moment, but I would have thought The Rebellion would have had enough popularity, to at-least squeeze something in the D range out of that segment.[/FONT] [CENTER][B]Match #2 : Tag Title Match: [/B] [B]The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae) vs[/B] [B]P.I.N.K (Marihito Masuko & Tadakuni Toshusai)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningWorldTag.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningWorldTag.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Shimedzu.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Miyamae.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BHOTWG-TadakuniToshusaiPINK.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The fans in attendance, really did not know who to get behind in this match. The Rebellion are part of the dominant Silver Dragon Feet stable, whilst P.I.N.K have hardly shown themselves to be fully paid up members of the Babyface Club lately either. So what transpired was a technically solid back and forth contest, but one that lacked that little something extra to make it truly memorable. Masuko started things off with Shimedzu…..Shimedzu laid in some kicks into Masuko that backed up the former Junior Champion into The Rebellion corner, before tagging in Miyamae. A double Russian Leg-sweep led to a cover from Miyamae but Masuko was able to kick out. Miyamae then tagged Shimedzu back in, who came off the top-rope with a leg-drop before taking Masuko over with a sling-shot suplex. Another cover attempt, another kick-out. Miyamae was tagged back in and took over with more kicks before whipping Masuko into the opposite corner…..Miyamae then went for the face-wash but Masuko rolled out of the corner and then monkey-flipped Miyamae away from the corner…Masuko then turned around at took Miyamae down with an STO, before getting the tag into Toshusai….who cleaned house striking Miyamae down with a series of Mongolian Chops and then delivering a fore-arm smash to Shimedzu, that knocked the other half of The Rebellion off the apron…. Toshusai turned his attention back to Miyamae, but was met by some low-kicks that took the big-man off balance , Miyame then hit an Enziguri, that sent Toshusai toppling over. Miyamae went for the cover but Toshusai emphatically kicked out at one…. Toshusai then dumped Miyamae with a Belly to Belly suplex …Miyamae then got up but was immediately slammed back down with a spine-buster. One… Two… Shimedzu broke up the pin…. Toshusai then whipped Shimedzu into the ropes but was caught off guard by a springboard roundhouse kick. Miyamae was now back up, and The Rebellion showed their smooth double team experience by taking the big man down with a double team Slingshot Suplex. Shimedzu made the cover… One… Two… Masuko made a desperation save, but was immediately taken down with a Uranage from Miyamae…Miyamae then followed up with a Uranage back-breaker and the tag team champions were fully in control of this match. Then when they nailed Masuko with the Spiked Skull Drop it just seemed academic at that point. [B][COLOR=red]Result: The Rebellion defeated P.I.N.K in 10:44 when Shimedzu defeated Marihito Masuko by pinfall . [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=indigo]The Rebellion retain the Burning World Tag Team titles.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [I]After another successful title defence, The Rebellion climbed opposite turnbuckles, to proudly show off their tag team titles.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] _______________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match #3 : Eagle Kawasawa vs Steve Flash[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EagleKawasawa.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SteveFlash.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] With no apparent issue, between these two coming into this match, this pretty much just played out as a straight up technical contest. Flash is a Gaijin but a respected veteran of the North American wrestling scene , whilst Kawasawa is a rising star who can work well with both Juniors and agile heavyweights. This one started off tentatively, with some basic chain wrestling…Kawasawa took Flash down with a Dragon Screw and then went to apply a spinning toe-hold but Flash kicked him off and exploded on Kawasawa with a clothesline. Flash then sprung off the ropes and took Kawasawa down with a one-handed bull-dog . Flash then picked Kawasawa up off the canvas and drove him back down with a Full Nelson Face-Buster. Flash went for an early pin attempt One…. Two… Kawasawa kicked out. Flash then picked Kawasawa up for a power-bomb but was caught by an Enziguri. Flash then was taken further off balance with a spin-kick , and then stumbled into an Eagle-Plex (Chicken wing suplex)…..instead of going for the pin though Kawasawa kept the hold looked on and transitioned into his Spread-Eagle submission manoeuvre….. However Flash was able to turn the submission over and almost had Kawasawa’s shoulders pinned to the mat for three…forcing Kawasawa to break the hold. As they stumbled back up to their feet, Kawasawa rocked Flash with a series of strikes that sent the mullet haired Canadian to drop back down to his knees, Kawasawa then went for the Vision Quest but Flash was able to duck and countered with a spear that took Kawasawa over. As Kawasawa got back up, he was nailed in the kisser by a super-kick, Flash then followed up with the pin attempt… One…. Two…. Kawasawa kicked out on sheer survival instincts. Flash then decided to go up top, but then seemed distracted by something Mullet Power were standing on the entrance ramp. Kawasawa then got up and staggered into the ring-ropes crotching Flash on the top turnbuckle. Flash then stumbled off the turnbuckle but was met by a Vision Quest (Shining Wizard-Enziguri) on the way down……. One… Two… Kawasawa picks up the victory. Technically fine as a match, it just seemed to be lacking something and the fans were a little subdued during it. The fans did not seem that bothered that Flash was denied the victory, as many were probably more behind Kawasawa anyway. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Eagle Kawasawa defeated Steve Flash in 10:05 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [I]Mullet Power then come to the ring and begin to taunt Flash over his loss, Flash takes a swing at Taira but is hit from behind with a chair from Masuno. Mullet Power then go to town beating down Flash, until Bulldozer Brandon Smith armed with a baseball bat….chased Mullet Power off.[/I] [B]Rating: E-[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]O.O.C Note:[/B] I knew that angle would get a BAD rating, but seeing as I’m not completely hung up on ratings to the point of trying to get the perfect card every show…I’m prepared to run with this storyline. This whole Mullet-Power vs Flash beef will be going somewhere, beyond them just randomnly feuding with one another every other show.[/FONT] ______________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match #4 : Kinnojo Horri vs Dynamite Narahashi[/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DynamiteNarahashi.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] This was there as a squash match to keep Horri looking strong. Narahashi got in about 30 seconds of token offence, before being finished off with a Burning Lariat, after surviving a non-stop onslaught from Horri for about two and half minutes of ring time. Not all that exciting, but it did it’s job of making Horri look like a man who is on a mission to make the Burning Hammer officials take notice and put him back in World Title contention. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Kinnojo Horri defeated Dynamite Narahashi in 2:32 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] _______________________________________________________________ [I]A video plays hyping the Openweight Title between Mokuami Maita and Eiji Hamacho.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 5: Openweight Title: [/B] [B]Mokuami Maita vs Eiji Hamacho[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningOpenweight.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MokuamiMaita.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EijiHamacho.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Maita had recently successfully defended his Openweight Title against Hamacho’s tag team partner Chuichi Sanda, now after pinning Maita in a recent tag match it was Hamacho’s turn to see if he could bring the Openweight Title into the Raging Bulls camp and end Maita’s run with the belt. Hamacho lays into Maita from the get-go and backs the Openweight Champion into the corner and reigns down lefts and rights , Hamacho goes for a big clothesline but Maita slips out from the corner and takes Hamacho down with a chop-block. Maita then tries to apply the ankle-lock but Hamacho kicks him off. Hamacho then follows up with a Belly to Back Suplex, he holds on and delivers a Belly to Belly Suplex for a two count. He then lifts Maita up onto his shoulders for the Hamacho Sledge 2K, but Maita counters with a crucifix roll…. One…. Two…. Hamacho kicks out, but Maita switches it up into a crucifix arm-bar. Hamacho makes his way to the ropes and Maita is forced to break the hold. Maita takes Hamacho back down with a Russian Leg-sweep and then transitions into a face-breaker knee-smash…. One… Two… Hamacho kicks out. Maita comes charging at Hamacho with an Assassination Attempt (running knee) but that that is countered into a scoop power-slam. Hamacho goes for the pin… One…. Two…. Hamacho picks Maita up and then holds the Openweight Champion in the air for almost half a minute with a delayed vertical suplex. Hamacho picks up Maita again and drives the champion to the canvas with a Gut-wrench power-bomb… One… Two….. Maita counters into a pin attempt of his own…. One… Two… Hamacho attempts to get Maita up onto his shoulders . Maita slips out and drops Hamacho with a drop-toe-hold. He applies the ankle-lock. Hamacho tries to get to the ropes, he almost reaches them but Maita pulls him back and synches in the hold…….Hamacho’s not tapping. Referee Koetsu Shinozaki lifts his arm up once, it flops down, He lifts it again, it flops down again He lifts the arm up for a third time…. Shinozaki calls for the bell. Make that seven successful title defences now for Maita, who only needs three more to ‘graduate’ to earning a World Title shot. Admittedly that was another ‘formula’ Maita match but these matches are getting better and Hamacho (not necessarily known for great selling) added some good drama towards the end of the match by trying to hang on in there, instead of the usual mandatory tap out finish. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Mokuami Maita defeated Eiji Hamacho in 9:53 by submission. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=indigo]Mokuami Maita makes retains the Burning Openweight Championship title.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [I]Mokuami Maita is celebrating another successful title defence when Rhino Umaga comes out and nails the champion with a Rhino Charge. Umaga then picks up Maita and drives the Openweight champion into the canvas with a pile-driver.[/I] [I]With Maita broken in two World Champion and Silver Dragon Feet leader Hooded Kudo made his way out to the ring. [/I] [I]Kudo then grabs a microphone and tears into his and Umaga's opponents in the main event, [/I] [I]- Kudo says that it looks like Nakasawa has pulled favours with the officials to get another title shot, even though he doesn't deserve one and that Elemental II won't give up on his fruitless quest to win back the Junior Title.[/I] [I]- He says that they wont be making it to Night of the Burning Hammer as Umaga will break them in two, he said that what Umaga did just now to Maita will be a preview of what will happen to them later tonight. [/I] [I]- Kudo then said that Nakasawa can have a World Title shot right now, if he's got the balls to face another open challenge, but then again Nakasawa would only be putting himself up for more humiliation.[/I] [I]An incensed Nakasawa and Elemental II have heard enough of Kudo's arrogant ramblings and they charge the ring. [/I] [I]Nakasawa gets right in Kudo's face, but then Umaga attacks Nakasawa, and Elemental II then joins....security personnel then get between the two teams, and they are told to cool down and save the fighting for later.[/I] [B]Ratings: E+ for Umaga attack on Maita, B for Kudo 'walking', C for Kudo's ramblings, [/B][B]B- for Nakasawa and Elemental II charging the ring, B- for pull apart brawl[/B] ______________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match # 6: Non (Junior) Title:[/B] [B]Sensational Dragon vs Hyosuke Kokan[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HyosukeKokan.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This non title match saw Sensational Dragon test himself against a former tag champion in the form of Size of the Fights Hyosuke Kokan. Dragon seemed to be taking Kokan a little too lightly at the beginnings of the match. Dragon took early control by laying in a series of kicks and then bringing down Kokan with a Dragon screw leg-whip, but instead of staying on Kokan he started to strut around the ring....all that did was give Kokan time to re adjust his bearings and then almost surprise Dragon with a small package roll up. That seemed to take Dragon off his game, and Kokan nailed the out of sorts Junior Champion with a drop-kick and then take it to Dragon with a series of fore-arms. Dragon was feeling the pressure and decided to drop the floor for a powder. However Kokan climbed up to the top turbuckle and dived off the turnbuckle, taking Dragon down with a tilt-a whirl head-scissors. Kokan then got back in the ring and referee Omura Umeki started to count Dragon out, Dragon was soon back to his feet though and up on the apron Kokan went to take him out with a suicide dive, but Dragon was able to move away at the last split second, and Kokan ended up crashing and burning into the barricades. Dragon then picked Kokan up and dumped him over the top of the barricade, before climbing up onto the ring apron and delivering a diving body splash to the back of Kokan, driving Kokan's mid-section into the guard-rail. Dragon then rolled Kokan back into the ring, and went for the cover, but Kokan kicked out. The Junior champion continued to work over Kokan's mid-section with a series of strikes and knees, before planting Kokan with an STO. He then followed up with double stomp into a standing moonsault... One..... Two.... Kokan got a foot on the ropes......Dragon then pulled Kokan nearer to the centre of the ring, and tried to set Kokan up for a Dragon Suplex, but Kokan countered with a sunset flip....the pin attempt only got one as Dragon kicked out. Dragon then tried to take Kokan down with another leg-whip but Kokan was able to skip over and planted an elbow smash into the face of Sensational Dragon...... Kokan was now fired up and rocked Dragon with a comination of strikes and kicks, with Dragon staggered Kokan went up to the top turnbuckle and came flying off with a Tornado DDT... One.... Two...... Dragon kicked out......Kokan stayed on the Junior champion though and dumped Dragon with a leg-hook Belly to Back suplex..... One.... Two..... Dragon kicked out, but was still down.....Kokan went up top and came off with his patented 'Cannonball' front-flip senton but Dragon was able to get the knees up, saving himself from almost certain defeat and putting further damage on the already tender mid-section of Hyosuke Kokan. Dragon the backed up Kokan with a series of Roundhouse Kicks, before monkey-flipping Kokan out of the corner and nailing the former Tag champion with anothr Roundhous Kick, as Kokan turned around..... Kokan then stumbled into the grasp of Sensational Dragon who then dumped Kokan with a Dragon Suplex...... One... Two..... Kokan kicked out..... This time Sensational Dragon decided to go up to the top turnbuckle, but he started to pose on the top turnbuckle and Kokan was able to get up to his feet, but before Kokan could make any sort of offensive move....Dragon came flying off the turnbuckle and took Kokan down with the Sensational Shock (Dragon-rana)...... One.... Two..... Dragon is the winner. Solid match, especially considering it was non title and it was pretty much a formality that Sensational Dragon would win, because Kokan though an integral part of the upper mid-card is not exactly being pushed as singles star. But they did a decent job of making Kokan look capable of perhaps causing an upset, without making Dragon look weak.....any mistakes openings Kokan took advantage from were more from Dragon's arrogance than anything out. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Sensational Dragon defeated Hyosuke Kokan in 13:10 [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] ________________________________________________________________ [I]A video plays hyping the main event between Hirokai Nakasawa and Elemental II taking on World Champion Hooded Kudo and the newest addition to Silver Dragon feet Rhino Umaga, it mainly focuses on Umaga making his prescence felt during both Nakasawa's and Elemental II's matches at the previous show.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 7: Hooded Kudo & Rhino Umaga vs [/B] [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa & Elemental II[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HoodedKudo.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RhinoUmaga.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElementalII.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Nakasawa and Elemental II go right after Kudo and Umaga and this one soon breaks-down into a brawl that spills to the outside. But Kudo and Umaga soon turn it around, with Kudo reversing an Irish whip from Nakasawa into one of the guard-rails and Umaga driving Elemental II back-first into a ring-post. Back in the ring and Elemental II was isolated in the Silver Dragon Feet corner. Elemental II faced a barrage of punishment including a face-wash from Kudo and repeated knee-strikes and shoulder barges from he 300 Ib Samoan enforcer. Kudo and Umaga were slowly wearing Elemental II who was looking more and more in desperate need to make the tag. Kudo went for a nonchalant cover but Elemental II kicked out before Kudo whipped him into the opposite turnbucke, Kudo then tagged in Umaga who went for a Rhino Charge but Elemental II used his instincets to move out of the way....Umaga rammed into the turbuckle and was then stunned by an Enziguri from the Junior Legend. Both men were down and then crawled across gingerly to their respective corners, Umaga got the tag into Kudo, who almost caught the foot of Elemental II, but at the last split second Elemental II was able to get the hot-tag into Nakasawa. Nakasawa unloaded on Kudo with a barage of fore-arm smashes, before taking the World Champion down with a clothesline.....Nakasawa then aimed a fore-arm smash in the directon of Hooded Kudo, before turning his attention back to Kudo and throwing the Silver Dragon Feet leade over-head with a release German Suplex.... One.... Two.... Kudo kicked out, Nakasawa then took Kudo over with a back-body drop, before catching Kudo with another German Suplex.... One.... Two.... Kudo again kicked out..... Nakasawa was in control though and after a kick to the mid-section he set Kudo up for the Nakasawa Neck- Breaker.... One.... Two... Rhino Umaga made the save, before being ordered back to his corner, but Kudo was able to take Nakasawa off balance with an STO and then get the tag into Umaga, who came charging out of the corner and nailed Nakasawa with a RHINO CHARGE !!! One... Two.... Thr.... Elemental II made a last ditch save Umaga then took Elemental II down with a clothesline and caught the Junior legend with an Atomic Drop....Umaga then scooped Elemental up for a power-slam, but got driven to the canvas with a somersault DDT...... Elemental II then sprang off the ropes and landed on Umaga witha Quebrada... One... Two..... Umaga kicked out and then rolled out of the ring..... Dragon then went to fly over the top and take Umaga out, but instead was met by the boot of Hooded Kudo to stop him in his tracks. Kudo then picked Elemental II up and sent him crashing back down to the canvas with a Death Valley- Driver.... One... Two.... Elemental II kicked out. Kudo then whipped Elemental II into the ropes and went for a Kudo-Kutter, but Elemental II was able to duck the attempt and with an Enziguri, followed up by the Tri-Fecta kick series.....Kudo then stumbled out of the corner and into an Elemental Driver...... One.... Two..... Umaga made the save, but Nakasawa was now back up and sent Umaga crashing over the top-rope with a clothesline, Nakasawa continued the offensive on Umaga, as those two began to brawl on the outside. Kudo got back up to his feet, but another series of kicks from Elemental II chopped down the World Champion.......and Elemental II saw the opportunity to go up top..... But when perched on the top turnbuckle, something suddenly took Elemental II's eye off the ball.....that distraction was rival and Junior Champion Sensational Dragon who was heading towards the ring...the distraction proved enough for Kudo to spring-back up, climb the turnbuckles and then send Elemental II crashing back into the ring after a Super Kudo-Kutter !!! Nakasawa tried to make the save, but Umaga pulled him back and the pin-fall was academic. That was a fine T.V main event, it wasn't technically the most brilliant match in the world but it told a good story and Silver Dragon Feet are starting to pick up screwy heel like victories, without them even being really being screw-job finishes at all. Just the sudden presence of another member coming down to ring-side alone can render their opponents paranoid enough that interference will happen.....more often than not it doesn't but it does take their opponents eye of the ball for the Dragon Feet member in the ring to take advantage of the situation. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hooded Kudo and Rhino Umaga defeated Hiroaki Nakasawa and Elemental II in 16:47 when Hooded Kudo defeated Elemental II by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] [I]After the match Umaga drives Nakasawa into a guard-rail, and Kudo blows mist into the face of the man he beat to win the World Title, a couple of Kendo-shots later and Umaga and Kudo toss Nakasawa back into the ring, from there the rest of Silver-Dragon Feet storm the ring, and begin a 5 on 2 beat-down on Nakasawa and Elemental II.[/I] [I]But before the situation becomes really serious for Nakasawa and Elemental II. Ino and Horri armed with chairs come charging into the ring...they get a couple of shots in on Umaga and The Rebellion but Kudo and Sensational Dragon have already made their escape back uo the entrance ramp.[/I] [I]The show ends with Ino and Horri on opposite turnbuckle, staring down Silver Dragon Feet who are backing away, whilst Nakasawa and Elemental II nurse their injuries in the middle of the ring.[/I] [B]Ratings: C for Silver Dragon Feet Beatdown, C+ for Horri and Ino saving Nakasawa and Elemental II from a further beat-down[/B] [B]___________________________________________________________[/B] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkgreen]Overall: B[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Solid storyline advancement show. I would not have been surprised before running the show if it only got a B-, as it was hardly the strongest card on paper, so despite only getting a B, it slightly exceeded the expectations I had for it. Umaga was apparently slightly over-used (and perhaps he was) but he showed that he could hang with the main eventers, in a very entertaining tag team main event. ___________________________________________________________________________ [B]T.V News:[/B] Lords of the Ring drew a 15.39 rating on Nippon T.V (+ 0.08)

i completely understand what you were going for here and it totally worked. youve set up a good few feuds in the coming weeks building towards NOTBH, and it seems like everything is going in the right direction. certainly not your best show, but hey, you cant exactly have a best show ever every week. how boring would that be :)

[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkgreen][U]Eye of the Dragon Tour (Show 11)[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Thursday 4th October 2007[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Nagasaki Sports Park, Kyushu (Attendance:2'000) [/CENTER] [B]Dark Match: Steve Flash vs Toshiki Shibanumo[/B] [B][COLOR=red]Result: Steve Flash defeated Toshiki Shibanumo in 5:54 by pinfall with a Flash Bang. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Shibanumo complained about jobbing (probably because Flash's popularity is still to rise to a decent level in Japan) but Flash is getting at least some kind of push whilst he's over here, where as Shibanumo is basically on the roster to JOB. He's a competent but bland veteran (inexplicably signed to a written contract)who is never going to be a star, therefore he's ideal material as a resident jobber. [/FONT] ________________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B][U]Main Show (Filmed For T.V)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]The show begins with Hooded Kudo making his way to the ring, some of the slightly more lively younger members in the audience jeer him on his way down to ringside. [/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [I]Kudo then picks up a microphone.....[/I] [I]" I am the World Champion and should be to do as I please.....you see the front office can do all they like to pick a contender to put in front of me, but Silver Dragon Feet rules what goes on inside of the ring, we are top dogs around here and we call the shots, not some men in suits, some men who have never once stepped foot inside this ring, who they are they to decide who is worthy enough to compete with ME for this title.[/I] [I]Lets see who could I face.....[/I] [I]Koshiro Ino- Beaten Him[/I] [I]Kinnojo Horri- Beaten Him[/I] [I]Hiroaki Nakasawa- Beaten Him[/I] [I]I don't get me started on anyone else........"[/I] [I]The the jumbotron comes on and Kudo is stopped in his tracks, it shows Kaneie Komine sitting at a desk.....[/I] [I]" I see Mr Kudo that you are trying to run this company, I pay the wages around here. You and your Silver Dragon Feet faction were a pain to deal with before you got the titles, but now you seem to be on even more of an ego-trip....and the rest of Silver Dragon Feet you better be listening to this aswell......[/I] [I]First off the tag titles at Night of the Burning Hammer P.I.N.K and Size of the Fight will compete in a contenders match earlier in the night...the winner of that match then faces The Rebellion for the titles....and oh Rebellion don't think you're getting off with having to face a team that is less fresh than you...as you'll be pulling double duty too, just haven't decided how yet.....[/I] [I]On to the Junior Title, and Elemental himself suggested this one to me.....Sensational Dragon if you can manage to retain your championship against Americana later tonight, you will once again be facing Elemental II, but this time it will be in a 30 minute Iron Man match !![/I] [I]Now onto the most important matter at hand......the two tier match will be returning at Night of the Burnign Hammer, it seemed to go down well in it's trial run with the Juniors at Quest of Heart[/I] [I]Kudo: Get on with it suit, what's a two-tier match got to do with me ?[/I] [I]Komine:[/I] [I]" Patience Mr Kudo, you see that two tier has everything to do with you ...you see at Night of the Burning Hammer you will be putting that World Title on the line, in the two tier match , lets hope for you your partner is someone you can work with....[/I] [I]Qualifying matches will be next week, but you then again you might not even make it to Night of the Burning Hammer with that belt around your waist[/I] [I]Kudo[/I] [I]" What....you can't do this, your stacking the numbers against me !, I'm WORLD CHAMPION !! "[/I] [I]Komine[/I] [I]" You might well be that, but your recent actions have been nothing short of deplorable. You see the Burning Hammer World Championship has been built upon the foundations of fighting champions, not someone who constantly tries to get out defending the belt. Because of your actions Kudo, not only will you be defending the title at Night of the Burning Hammer, you will also be defending it tommorow night ...against the winner of tonights main event.....[/I] [I]It will be Hiroaki Nakasawaa vs Kinnojo Horri vs Koshiro Ino in a triple threat match to decide the number one contender......you will then face the winner tommorow night.....the winner of that title match will be guaranteed a spot in the first ever Two-Tier World Title match...good luck making it to Night of the Burning Hammer Mr Kudo "[/I] [B]Ratings: B- for Kudo running down his rivals, C+ for Komine's announcements[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]O.O.C Note:[/B] Komine's announcements drew a mixed reaction from the crowd. Some were fully behind Komine's decisions, some felt that Kudo was sort of being screwed over, whilst alot were just falling asleep and desperate to just see some wrestling.[/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]______________________________________________________________[/FONT] [CENTER][B]Match #1 : Non (World) Title: [/B] [B]Hooded Kudo vs Mokuami Maita[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HoodedKudo.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MokuamiMaita.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] Openweight Champion Mokuami Maita comes out, and we finally have some wrestling on this show, because after about ten minutes of yakking from Kudo and Komine, some of the fans must have been wondering if they had stumbled into an SWF show. Maita rushes in but immediatelty gets taken down with a Yakuza kick from an incensed Hooded Kudo..... Kudo then purposely tosses Maita out of the ring. Kudo then fires Maita out and after a series of knife-edged chops whips Maita into the guard-rail. Kudo then lifts Maita up and flap-jacks the Openweight champion into the ring-steps. Kudo then drags Maita back into the ring, the World Champion is in a foul mood and he wants to make an example of Maita, who we can now see is busted open from landing face first into the steel steps. Kudo picks up Maita and lifts up the Openweight champion for a Proto Kudo-Driver (Belly to Back piledriver)....Maita's head gets driven into the canvas, surely it's over...... One... Two... Maita gets his foot on the ropes at the last split second...Kudo tosses a groggy Maita into the corner and delivers the face wash....he lifts Maita out of the corner.....and then just stands there with the Openweight Champion between his legs, he then begins to jaw with the crowd, but that gives Maita a little bit of time to shake off the cobwebs, and take Kudo by suprise with a small package.... One... Two.... Kudo kicks out, then charges at Maita, but gets taken down with a drop toe hold.... Kudo turns around into a Face Breaker knee-smash.....Maita is now firing up as he's finally putting together a string of offence...Kudo who was in total control of the match, now seems a little out of sorts..... Kudo gets back up to his feet but stumbles into a jaw-breaker from Maita....Maita grabs Kudo's leg and he goes to lock on the Ankle-Lock but Kudo hops over towards the ropes , but Maita brings it back in, he has it locked on... Kudo rolls over into a pin attempt, Maita counters into a pin attempt of his own......Kudo grabs Maita's head, he has Maita's legs now locked around his, he's caught Maita in the Kudo-Lock !!! Maita tries to roll it over, but Kudo holds firm, eventually Maita (with the blood now pouring down his face, from the increased pressure) has no choice but to tap out !!! Good non title match, that had a bit of added intensity due to Kudo now being fired up after hearing what the Burning Hammer officials have in store for him up to and including Night of the Burning Hammer. Kudo quite rightly as the World Champion, dominated much of the match but Maita was once again made to look like the sort of opponent who can turn the complexion of a match a full 180 at any point due to his deadly ankle-lock finisher. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hooded Kudo defeated Mokuami Maita in 9:34 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [B]________________________________________________________[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 2: P.I.N.K (Marihito Masuko & Tadakuni Toshusai) vs [/B] [B]Eagle Kawasawa & Super Joshuya[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BHOTWG-TadakuniToshusaiPINK.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EagleKawasawa.jpg[/IMG] [B]& [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SuperJoshuya.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] On one side is a team getting a fairly good push and are currently in the mix for challenging The Rebellion for the World Tag Team Titles, on the other side was a thrown together tandem featuring two babyface Junior Division workers. So no prizes for guessing who came away with the win in this one.... To be fair to Kawasawa and Joshuya they did get in some offence but a victory for P.I.N.K was never really in doubt, with Super Joshuya falling victim to P.I.N.K's new tag team finisher the [B]P.I.N.K Daze.[/B] The 'Daze' see's Tadakuni Toshusai place an opponent on his shoulders in the electric chair position, then Marihito Masuko comes flying off the top rope and sends the opponent crashing to the canvas with a flying neck-breaker. [B][COLOR=red]Result: P.I.N.K defeated Eagle Kawasawa and Super Joshuya in 8:32 when Marihito Masuko defeated Super Joshuya by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=black]_________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 3: Eiji Hamacho vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EijiHamacho.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BulldozerBrandonSmith.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was a very run of the mill chop and suplex fest, with both guys trying to show just how tough they are by no selling each others heavy hitting moves. In the end experience prevailed over youth, with the Hamacho Sledge 2K (Samoan Driver) proving decisive to pick up the victory, for the Raging Bulls member. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Eiji Hamacho defeated Bulldozer Brandon Smith in 8:24 [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Put Smith in the ring with a top quality talent like a Kudo or Nakasawa, then he can have a pretty entertaining match. Put him in the ring with mid-card or lower end workers then his matches tend to be a bit on the dull side, and this was no exception.[/FONT] _______________________________________________________________ [I]A video plays hyping the Junior Title match between Sensational Dragon and Americana[/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 4: Junior Title: [/B] [B]Sensational Dragon vs Americana[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningJunior.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmericanElemental.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Sensational Dragon came strutting to the ring full of confidence, that he would be able to see off an opponent that was almost a carbon copy of his most recent rival Elemental II, but Americana hungry to make his mark in Japan, gave Dragon no rest bite from the beginning, taking the Junior champ down with a handspring somersault plancha before the formal introductions had even begun. Americana then tossed Dragon back into the ring and tried to surprise the champion and the crowd with a quick roll-up victory, which was countered by a thumb to eye. With one cheap move Dragon had managed to gain control, bringing a disorientated Americana back down to the canvas with an STO. Dragon then followed up with one of his favourite combo's the double foot-stomp into a Standing Moonsault.... After a cover attempt, Dragon monkey-flipped Americana into the corner turnbuckle and then took Americana down with an STO before applying a Dragon Sleeper, Americana began to manoeuvre is way out of that submission hold, so Dragon switched up to a Kudo-Lock , but Americana managed to turn that over and almost pinned Dragon's shoulders to the mat. Americana though was still struggling to get a grip in this match, despite taking the fight to the champion at the beginning of the match. As both men got up Dragon took Americana off his feet with a leg-whip and then placed another double stomp to the chest of the challenger, before going up top. Dragon posed on the turnbuckle for a bit then came off with a 450 splash..... But Americana had got the knees up, Sensational Dragon's brief moment of over-confidence gave Americana the opening he needed. As both combatants staggered back up to their feet Americana took Dragon down with a springboard back elbow, and then backed the champion up with the Tri-Fecta Kick Series. As Dragon sprang back off the ropes he got taken down again with a Flying Cross-Body that led to pin attempt from the challenger.... Dragon easily kicked out of that, but the momentum had swung in Americana's favour. Americana tried to go for an Elemental Driver but Dragon was able to block that, but was unable to block the Elemental Suplex from Americana, who transitioned it into a bridging pin.... One...... Two... Th.....Dragon managed to get his shoulders up at the last split second. Americana then picked up Dragon for an Elemental Driver, but the champion countered with an Enziguri. Dragon then followed up with an STO backbreaker...before deciding to go out to the ring-apron. Dragon was about to slingshot himself back in but Americana was back up onto this feet...... Dragon then sprung off the top rope and into the grasp of Americana , who looked in position to nail the champion with an Elemental Driver, but as is so ofen the case Dragon used the momentum to counter into his Sensation Shock (Dragon-rana) finisher....Dragon then rolled into a pin attempt.... One.... Two..... Three. Sensational Dragon will now face Elemental II at Night of the Burning Hammer in a 30 minute Iron Man Match. That was a decent match, but I was hoping for slightly better. Given Sensational Dragon's great matches with Elemental II, and Americana's recent performances. This was technically solid but did have that feeling of being the 'routine' regular show defence before the 'proper' defence at the PPV. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Sensational Dragon defeated Americana in 15:58 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=indigo]Sensational Dragon retains the Burning Junior Championship title[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [I]Sensational Dragon, then poses on the turbuckle with his belt, with his usual air of arrogance. [/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [B]_________________________________________________________[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 5: Shimedzu vs Fire-Fox[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Shimedzu.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_WashichiInao.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] This was another short (card-filler) match between an upper-card talent and a workers from the lower-tier of the roster. Fire- Fox did some good work early on keeping the Tag Champion off balance with his speed using such moves as springboard arm-drag and gaininng a near-fall with a flip-over DDT. But once Shimedzu was able to take control of the match, the result was never in doubt and in the end the Junior Division competitor fell victim to the Shimedzu Skull Drop. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Shimedzu defeated Fire Fox in 6:38 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [B]_________________________________________________________[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 6: Elemental II vs Kansuke Konda[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElementalII.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KansukeKonda.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Though under my tenure the booking has tended to veer more towards heel-face match ups, occasionally it's good to get back to matches that are just about in-ring competition alone, and this was one of the match-ups. These two have no issues with one another what so ever, if anything they are often on the same side as both do have issues with members of Silver Dragon Feet, but just because they are 'friends' there wasn't any reason why this match would be any less competitive, this is Puoresu not Sports Entertainment. Elemental II want's momentum going into his Junior Title match with Sensational Dragon, whilst Konda wants to show that he can hang with the big-guns of the Junior Division. The match starts out with Elemental II taking control early and taking down Konda with a series of Arm-Drags.....eventually that seems to frustrate Konda who starts to fire-back with a series of chops., Elemental II then fires-back himself and the competitive intensity starts to pick up between the two of them. Konda catches Elemental II with a fore-arm smash that almost knocks Elemental II over the ropes, but gets a reply right back with a roundhouse kick. Elemental II goes for another roundhouse but Konda is able to duck and he counters into a Northern Lights suplex....Konda holds on and switches into a Fisherman suplex, and then tries for an early pin attempt One.... Two.... Elemental II kicks out. Konda picks Elemental II up and delivers enough set of chops, he whips Elemental II into the ropes and attempts an Ace-Crusher but Elemental is able to slip out and then catches Konda with an Enziguri. After both competitors get up , after a brief moment of re-finding their bearings...Elemental II manages to catch Konda with boot to the mid section and then a DDT...he then springs off the ropes to follow up with a Quebrada... One.... Two... Konda kicks out Elemental II then picks Konda up and sets up for the Elemental Driver, but Konda counters into a sunset flip power-bomb !! Pin attempt but Elemental II emphatically kicks out at one ! They both get up and begin to exchange strikes again, Elemental II springs off the ropes with a springboard roundhouse but Konda ducks and catches the Junior legend with a spear....he then follows up with a running senton. He then picks up Elemental II and drives him to the canvas with the KONDA DRIVER !!! One... Two..... Elemental II kicks out.... Konda goes up to the middle rope and nails Elemental II with a diving elbow drop...another pin attempt.... One... Two.... Again Elemental II kicks out, Konda drags Elemental II back up to his feet, Konda looks to put away the 5 time Junior champion with another Konda Driver, but Elemental II slips out, then catches Konda with a desperation Enziguri... then he takes a staggered Konda down with a front-flip DDT...... Both men lay on the canvas again, and referee Omura Umeki starts a ten count, both get back up at eight, and Elemental II takes control with the Tri-Fecta Kick series, he then takes Konda down with a swinging neckbreaker, before deciding to go up top. Konda is soon back up to his feet, and he follows Elemental II up to the top of the turnbuckle... The two exchange blows on the top turnbuckle, it looks like Konda is going to suplex Elemental II back into the ring, but gets shoved on and lands flat on his back,...... INFERNO SPLASH !!!! .....connects.... One.... Two.... Three. This was one of those sleeper matches that turned out to be pretty damn good. Konda looked like he could pull off the upset, but Elemental II showed the fighting qualities to be a champion performer by taking Konda's best offence and still being able to pull off the victory. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Elemental II defeated Kansuke Konda in 13:27 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=black]________________________________________________________________[/COLOR] [I]A scrambled together hype video plays for the 3-way contenders dance between former World Champion Hiroaki Nakasawa and fellow World Title hopefuls Kinnojo Horri & Koshiro Ino[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [I]Before the formal introductions can be done for the main event....Tom Gilmore jumps the guard-rail and attacks Hiroaki Nakasawa......Nakasawa begins to brawl back, until security are able to pull them apart....[/I] [I]Kaneie Komine then comes out onto the stage.[/I] [I]- He says that really he should have Gilmore escorted out of the building. But he said that seeing as Gilmore is obviously recovered from the injuries he picked up in last Monday's match with Koshiro Ino, then it was obvious that Gilmore was fit to wrestle.....so instead of the main event being a triple threat, it will now be a 4 corner survival !!![/I] [B]Ratings: C+ for Gilmore attack, C+ for Komine changing the match to a Fatal 4-way.[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #7: 4-Corner Survival World Title Contenders Match:[/B] [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Kinnojo Horri vs Koshiro Ino vs Tom Gilmore[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KoshiroIno.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AngryGilmore.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Nakasawa and Horri start off, and they get down to business right away and exchange chops and fore-arms.... Horri backs the former champion up towards the ring ropes and Gilmore makes a blind tag. Nakasawa's not happy about that, low-kick from Gilmore to Horri. Gilmore then brings down Horri with a reverse STO and trys to apply a Stone-Hold....Horri kicks him off, then gets the tag into Koshiro Ino. Ino jumps off the middle rope and catches Gilmore with a Double -Axe Handle, he then whips Gilmore into the ropes and catches the bald-headed Gaijin with a Scoop Power-Slam, for a two count. Ino then picks Gilmore back up again, but gets caught with an Enziguri. Gilmore then catches Ino with a double-knee face-buster, and both men go make the tag....Ino manages to tag in Horri, but when Gilmore gets over to Nakasawa's corner...the former World Champion drops down and refuses the tag. Horri is in and he takes Gilmore over head with a fall-away slam. Horri goes to make the tag to Nakasawa and this time the former champion tags in. Nakasawa works over Gilmore in the corner and then tags Horri back in. Horri delivers a Belly to Back backbreaker to Gilmore, then dumps Gilmore to the canvas with a Belly to Belly Suplex One.... Two.... Gilmore kicks out....Sit-out Power Bomb from Horri One... Two.... Nakasawa makes the save. Gilmore rolls out to get a breather and Horri and Nakasawa begin to exchange blows, however everyone seems to have forgotten about Koshiro Ino, who takes down Horir with a leaping lariat, but he then gets caught by a shoulder tackle from Nakasawa. Nakasawa goes for the pin but Horri pulls him off.... Horri trys to suplex Nakasawa, but Nakasawa blocks...clothesline from Ino and the momentum ends up with Nakasawa taking a German suplex from Horri. One..... Two..... Ino pulls Horri off ...Back-Snapper from Ino !!! One... Two.... Gilmore makes the save with a diving elbow...kicks from Gilmore to Ino.....EXPLODER SUPLEX !!! Gilmore goes over to make the cover..... One... Two... Nakasawa dives over at the last moment to make the save....Double knee backbreaker from Nakasawa, he then softens up Gilmore with some fore-arm smashes before setting him up for the Nakasawa Neck-Breaker....but he gets his feet pulled out from under-neath him by Rhino Umaga !! Umaga levels Nakasawa with a chair..... Gilmore still falls hard and is immediately met by the Kobra's Bite from Koshiro Ino. One.... Two..... Horri pulls Ino off......Horri whips Ino into the ropes and into a chair-shot from Rhino Umaga....Ino is now down.....Gilmore is back up and he hits a missile drop-kick on Horri..... Gilmore goes for a quick pin attempt but Horri powers out, both men are back up and Gilmore whips Horri into the ropes, then charges at Horri..... Umaga is back up on the apron again, he goes to hit Horri with the chair again, but Horri ducks and Gilmore ends up charging into Umaga. Umaga is knocked off the apron but Gilmore takes a chair-shot to the face.....he staggers back round. Kick to the mid-section, Horri lifts Gilmore up into the Argentine rack.....DESTINY BOMB !!! One... Two.... Three. Horri will face Hooded Kudo for the World Title next Monday and the right to be the first man in the Two Tier World Title match at Night of the Burning Hammer. Hugely entertaining storyline driven match, that kept the crowd on the edge o their seats from the opening bell. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Kinnojo Horri defeated Hiroaki Nakasawa, Koshiro Ino and Tom Gilmore in 19:57 when Kinnojo Horri defeated Tom Gilmore by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [I]Horri is celebrating earning the title shot, when he spots a rather disgruntled looking Hooded Kudo on the entrance ramp. Horri then makes the cliched imaginary belt around the waist sign, before engaging in an intense stare-down with the World Champion.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [B]___________________________________________________________[/B] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=green]Overall: A[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] I wanted this show to have a really unpredictable feel, and I think I got it with this one....it also really starts to set up the card for Night of the Burning Hammer. I took a bit of a risk by starting the show with a fair bit of waffle from both Kudo and Kaneie Komine (but in the long run it was needed to set things up) but when the wrestling finally did kick in, it was for the most part up to the standard that a Burning Hammer show is expected to produce. _________________________________________________________________ [B]T.V News:[/B] Ironclad drew a 16.66 rating on TV5Monde (+ 0.10)

[quote=chris caulfield;265775]nice show but other then the opening match and the semi main and main event it was quite dissapointing I thought.[/quote] It did have alot of filler and the Junior Title match could have been better, but at the end of the day the show still scored an A Grade. I'm in agreement that personally I've put on more consistant shows that have ended up with a lower grade, just because the main event wasn't A*. It was a peaks and troughs show, rather than one which had good matches from top to bottom...different...yes , disappointing. ? .. I didn't think so, but then again I am the booker, so I would be bias :p

[QUOTE=Tigerkinney;265777]It did have alot of filler and the Junior Title match could have been better, but at the end of the day the show still scored an A Grade. I'm in agreement that personally I've put on more consistant shows that have ended up with a lower grade, just because the main event wasn't A*[/QUOTE] When you've got A* main events, the world's your oyster. ;) Another win for Marihito Masuko. I'm loving his current direction with P.I.N.K.

[B][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred][U]Purogods.com[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [COLOR=#8b0000][COLOR=black]The card for Night of the Burning Hammer is beginning to take shape as we learnt that Sensational Dragon and Elemental II will face off once again for the Junior Title but this time it will be in a 30 Minute Iron-Man match, and it appears that Kudo's attempts to 'fix' his title defences has back-fired, not only will have to defend the title against Kinnojo Horri at the next show...if he gets past Horri he will have to defend it in a two tier challenge match.[/COLOR][/COLOR] The champions who appear to have gotten off more lightly are The Rebellion, who will face the winners of a contenders match between P.I.N.K and Size of the Fight (that will take place earlier in the show) , though Kaneie Komine did promise that The Rebellion would also be pulling double duty. In the build towards Night of the Burning Hammer , BHOTWG come to the Kanagawa Sports Field in Kanto for a double-header. Headlining Monday's show will be the World Title match between Hooded Kudo and Kinnojo Horri. Horri earnt the title shot in what was to be a triple-threat match but turned into a fatal 4-way with the addition of Tom Gilmore. It appeared that Kudo sent his newly acquired 'Insurance policy' Rhino Umaga to fix the outcome of the match, seemingly in the favour of Gilmore (who has shown possible inklings that he could be persuaded to join Silver Dragon Feet) but those plans backfired and now he faces former Dragon Feet alumni Horri. Of course the winner walks into Night of the Burning Hammer as the champion but the loser will get the opportunity to enter into the Two-Tier World Title challenge...because on Thursday's show the 3 qualifying matches will take place. The loser of Horri-Kudo has been drawn against Rhino Umaga , this would seem to be an obvious win-win situation for Kudo, but the lure of the World Title has often seen stable members turn on their leaders in the quest for Ultimate glory. In the other match-ups The Rebellion's Shimedzu takes on Koshiro Ino, which means intriguingly Shimedzu could be making a Tag Team Title defence and have the chance to become World Champion. The final match-up see's Hiroaki Nakasawa face the challenge of Tom Gilmore. Gilmore has made a big impact in Burning Hammer without really picking up any big victories, beating Nakasawa and earning a spot in the Two-Tier World Title match at Night of the Burning Hammer would really kick-start his claims towards claiming the ultimate prize. The rest of Monday's card will see Koshiro Ino try to gain some measure of revenge on 'The Dragon Feet Insurance Policy' Rhino Umaga. Hiroaki Nakasawa takes on Tag Champion Miyamae. Tom Gilmore faces off with Mullet Power's Yasunobu Masuno. Junior Title rivals Sensational Dragon and Elemental II test themselves against Steve Flash and Marihito Masuko respectively and there will be more high-energy Junior Division action as the team of Americana, Eagle Kawasawa and Super Joshuya will face off against The Awesome Kiyaru, Fire-Fox and SUKI in six man tag team action. Added to the World Title 'Two-Tier' qualifying matches on Thursday, will Size of the Fight's Kansuke Konda vs P.I.N.K's Tadakuni Toshusai. Steve Flash will partner up with Bulldozer Brandon Smith as the pair take on growing rivals Mullet Power. Plus there will be Junior Division action with Golden Scorpion taking on Super Joshuya and a 4-corner survival featuring Chuichi Sanda, Dynamite Narahashi, SUKI and Fire-Fox. Here are the official cards for the Kanagawa Sports Field Double-Header [CENTER][U][B]Eye of the Dragon Tour- Night 12 (Kanagawa Sports Field, Kanto )[/B][/U] [I]Monday 8th October 2007[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]World Heavyweight Championship [/B] [SIZE=1]"Representing Silver Dragon Feet "[/SIZE] Hooded Kudo vs Kinnojo Horri[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Grudge Match:[/B] Koshiro Ino vs [SIZE=1]"Representing Silver Dragon Feet"[/SIZE] Rhino Umaga [/CENTER] [CENTER]Hiroaki Nakasawa vs [SIZE=1]"Representing Silver Dragon Feet"[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]World Tag Team Champion-[/SIZE] Miyamae[/CENTER] [CENTER]Tom Gilmore vs [SIZE=1]"Representing Mullet Power"[/SIZE] Yasunobu Masuno[/CENTER] [CENTER]Elemental II vs [SIZE=1]"Representing P.I.N.K "[/SIZE] Marihito Masuko[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]"Representing Silver Dragon Feet"[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Junior Champion-[/SIZE] Sensational Dragon vs Steve Flash[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Six Man Junior Tag[/B] Americana, Eagle Kawasawa & Super Joshuya vs The Awesome Kiyaru, Fire-Fox & SUKI _________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][U][B]Eye of the Dragon Tour- Night 13 (Kanagawa Sports Field, Kanto )[/B][/U] [CENTER][I]Thursday 11th October 2007[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Two-Tier World Title Challenge Qualifier [/B] Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Tom Gilmore[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][B]Two Tier World Title Challenge Qualifier[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Koshiro Ino[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]vs[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=1]"Representing Silver Dragon Feet"[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2] [SIZE=1]World Tag Team Champion-[/SIZE] Shimedzu [/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][B]Two Tier World Title Challenge Qualifier[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=1]"Representing Silver Dragon Feet"[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2] Rhino Umaga vs [I]Kinnojo Horri[/I] [I]or[/I] [SIZE=1][I]"Representing Silver Dragon Feet"[/I][/SIZE] [I]Hooded Kudo [/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Tag-Team Rivals : Singles Challenge[/B] [SIZE=1]"Representing Size of the Fight"[/SIZE] Kansuke Konda vs [SIZE=1]"Representing P.I.N.K"[/SIZE] Tadakuni Toshusai[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Grudge Match:[/B] Steve Flash & Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs 'Mullet Power' Yasunobu Masuno & Yasuhiko Taira [/CENTER] [CENTER]Golden Scorpion vs Super Joshuya[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]4-Corner Survival:[/B] Chuichi Sanda vs Dynamite Narahashi vs Fire-Fox vs SUKI ________________________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [/SIZE][/SIZE] [/CENTER]

Archived