Burning Desire, Raising The Hammer (Cornellverse)

Good to see plenty of predictions coming in (keep them coming as the show probably wont be up until at least Sunday....it's a big one to write up) and plenty of discussion on the merits or not of Gaijin's holding a Title...... Firstly this is not real life, and as NOAH fan has observed this is not 100 % like a real-life Puroresu company, but it's Cornellverse so creative licence and all that ;) (up to a reasonable point, if I ever start booking something on a pole matches, please feel free to boycott this diary !) [I]Gaijin Title Holders in Burning Hammer[/I] [B]World Title:[/B] Sam Keith (October 1986- May 1987) Dread (May 1987- February 1988)- So a Gaijin beat a Gaijin for the belt ! Dread (April 1988- August 1989) Sam Keith (August 1989- January 1991) [I]This late 80's Gaijin dominance was only broken up with a brief 2 month title reign for Motoichi Arakida between Dread's 2 reigns[/I] Sam Strong (March 1995- August 1995) Bruce The Giant (January 2000- February 2003) [I]A 3 year reign ?! How can anyone legitimitely hold a title for that long , before the title reign becomes boring and repetitive. [/I] Raul Hughes (September 2005- April 2006) Bruce The Giant (April 2006- August 2006) That's alot of Gaijin holding the big belt, in truth Gaijin's have probably held the Burning World Title just as much as Japanese wrestlers. I'm not saying that's a good or bad thing, just stating the facts. __________________________________________________________ [B]Burning World Tag Team Titles[/B] Yasunobu Masuno & Everest (August 2005- January 2006) [I]* The records only go back to 2002, when the Japanese and International Tag belts were unified. It would be interesting to see some title history for these belts added at some point, so perhaps more Gaijin have held tag gold.[/I] [I]_____________________________________________________________[/I] [B]Burning Junior Title[/B] Tom Gilmore (January 2000-July 2000) [I]* The loan Gaijin winner of that belt thus far. Duane Stone under the Black Cobra mask had a decent run in the Junior division but never won the title.[/I] _____________________________________________________________ So in conclusion EricAdams is correct this debate is rather silly and defunct, but I wonder who started it :rolleyes:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cool, Hoshino. Now, for some predictions for the show I will apparently be enjoying live... Two Tier World Title Challenge *: [B]Hooded Kudo[/B] & Koshiro Ino vs Hiroaki Nakasawa & Kinnojo Horri * Highlight the overall winner at the end of both the Tag and Singles match-ups. (I can't see you switching champs after just a month.) 30 Minute Iron Man for the Junior Title: Sensational Dragon vs [B]Elemental II[/B] (This is the biggest show of the year, so we should get some payoff in terms of feuds being resolved. Based on that, I say Elemental II finally beats Dragon.) Debut Match: [B]Eisaku Hoshino[/B] vs Rhino Umaga (Yeah, no way is Hoshino jobbing on his big debut to a borderline JTTS like Umaga.) World Tag Team Titles: The Rebellion vs [B]Size of the Fight[/B] or P.I.N.K (Similar rationale to the Junior title match -- it makes sense to have SOTF win the tiles back on this show.) Openweight Title: Mokuami Maita vs [B]Tom Gilmore[/B] (Maita's not going to be in the main event any time soon, I'm afraid.) Tag Titles Contenders Match: [B]Size of the Fight[/B] vs P.I.N.K (SOTF needs revenge on the Rebellion for taking their titles.) Tag Champions warm-up: [B]The Rebellion[/B] vs 'From NOTBPW' Joey Poison and Whippy the Clown Grudge Tag: [B]Steve Flash & A mystery partner[/B] * vs Mullet Power * Bonus point if you can guess who Flash's partner will be (No idea who the mystery partner is, but their presence will probably win the match, while the members of Mullet Power wonder what happened to their careers.) 4 Corner Survival for an Openweight Title shot: Chuichi Sanda vs [B]Eagle Kawasawa[/B] vs Eiji Hamacho vs Fire-Fox (Two random junior guys and the Raging Bulls... Kawasawa seems to do well in these things, so I'll give it to him.) 'Old Guard vs New Blood' Junior Division match-ups: The Awesome Kiyaru vs [B]Americana[/B] Golden Scorpion vs [B]U.K Dragon[/B] [B]Super Joshuya[/B] vs SUKI (Really, all three of the new blood guys deserve to go over here, but to make things interesting one has to lose, and SUKI is the least experienced so...)

I'm going to post the Night of the Burning Hammer PPV, up in two parts....... I'm looking at getting the first part up tomorrow (Sunday). If anyone else wants to make predictions try to get them in before 8PM (BST) tommorow. The first half will feature Matches 1-7 plus the announcement regarding the Tournament in December. The Second half will feature matches 8-12 where all the Championship gold will be on the line.

>>2) Matt Sydal's Open The Brave Gate title run comes to mind as well. While Vader made waves he never won the big one. Stan Hansen is really the only successful Gaijin in puroresu, winning the AJPW Triple Crown 4 times, but he fought a strictly puro style where his insane lariats got him over and didn't jump back and fort between the US and Japan. The only place in Japan where Gaijin hold the titles for extended periods of time is Zero-1, but MCMG are rarely there to defend the "other" tag titles there anyway. << This has a number of statements that could be called into question here. 1. Vader won the IWGP title 3 times (beating Hashimoto, Fujinami, and Chosu, so I'd say he has some big ones and that's not including 3 Triple Crowns too), 2. Terry Gordy & STeve Williams were one of the bigger Tag Teams in All Japan HIstory and both men also won the Triple Crown (I think Doc Death won the 1994 Carnival of Champions but I'm not sure). Now Hansen was the only *legend* gaijin in Puroresu for the reasons mentioned but to say he's the only successfull one can be called into question.

Two Tier World Title Challenge *: [B]Hooded Kudo[/B] & Koshiro Ino vs Hiroaki Nakasawa & Kinnojo Horri [I]Not his time to lose it yet in my view.[/I] 30 Minute Iron Man for the Junior Title: Sensational Dragon vs [B]Elemental II [/B] [I]One last run maybe?[/I] Debut Match: [B]Eisaku Hoshino[/B] vs Rhino Umaga World Tag Team Titles: The Rebellion vs Size of the Fight or [B]P.I.N.K [/B] [I]I just like them haha.[/I] Openweight Title: Mokuami Maita vs [B]Tom Gilmore[/B] [I]Think he needs a run with it, while Maita focuses himself elsewhere[/I] Tag Titles Contenders Match: Size of the Fight vs [B]P.I.N.K[/B] [I]See above[/I] Tag Champions warm-up: [B]The Rebellion[/B] vs 'From NOTBPW' Joey Poison and Whippy the Clown Grudge Tag: [B]Steve Flash & Sean McFly[/B] vs Mullet Power 4 Corner Survival for an Openweight Title shot: Chuichi Sanda vs Eagle Kawasawa vs [B]Eiji Hamacho[/B] vs Fire-Fox [I]Takes the pin after Sanda hits his finishers, sort of stealing the win.[/I] 'Old Guard vs New Blood' Junior Division match-ups: The Awesome Kiyaru vs [B]Americana[/B] [B]Golden Scorpion[/B] vs U.K Dragon Super Joshuya vs [B]SUKI [/B]

[CENTER][B][U][COLOR=darkgreen][SIZE=3]Night of the Burning Hammer[/SIZE][SIZE=1] (Part One)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Saturday 18th October 2007[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Kanagawa Stadium , Kanto (Attendance:22'006) [/CENTER] [CENTER]And Live On PPV with Emperor Sports/ Buy-Rate: 1.70[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Pre-Show[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]The pre-show begins with a video hyping the 30 Minute Iron Man match for the Junior Title between Sensational Dragon and Elemental II[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [B]______________________________________________________[/B] [CENTER][B]Pre-Show Match: 4 Corner Survival: [/B] [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs Dynamite Narahashi vs [/B] [B]Kenko Takemitsu vs Toshiki Shibanumo[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BulldozerBrandonSmith.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DynamiteNarahashi.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KenkoTakemitsu.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ToshikiShibanumo.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The fans in attendance are 'treated' to this bonus match featuring members of Burning Hammers resident Job Squad. This was a short and quick affair as would be expected for a pre-show match. The finishing sequence saw Bulldozer Brandon Smith dump Toshiki Shibanumo with the Back-drop Driver but then get sent out of the ring with a missile drop-kick from Dynamite Narahashi. However Narahahshi got nailed with an Enziguri from Takemitsu and then dumped on his head with the Canada-2-Japan (Cobra Clutch Suplex) earningthe Junior Heavyweight Jobber a rare victory. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Kenko Takemitsu defeated Bulldozer Brandon Smith, Dynamite Narahashi and Toshiki Shibanumo in 6:48 when Kenko Takemitsu defeated Dynamite Narahashi by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [B]_______________________________________________________[/B] [I]What followed was more hype video's, the first one being for the Two Tier World Title Challenge and the second one hyping up the debut of Eisaku Hoshino[/I] [B]Ratings: B- for World Title Match, B for Hoshino [/B] [B]_________________________________________________________[/B] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show (PPV)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]The PPV begins and (on the Jumbotron for those in arena) a Limo pulls up, out-steps all the members of Silver Dragon Feet. Kudo, The Rebellion and Sensational Dragon are all carrying their gold.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] ________________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match #1 : The Awesome Kiyaru vs Americana.[/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheAwesomeKiyaru.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmericanElemental.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The opening match on the PPV, is one of three Junior Division matches that have been subtitled as the Old-Guard vs New Blood , and this was probably the most high profile of the three, with the winner of this match surely putting themselves in a stronger position to challenge for the Burning Junior Championship. These two didn't hang about in setting a quick pace as they teed off in each other with kicks, Kiyaru then changed things up with a springboard arm-drag but Americana responded with an Arm-drag of his own, before Kiyaru attempted a quick roll-up only to be countered with a roll-up from Americana,. The two then got up and Kiyaru tried to take Americana down with the spinning leg-sweep but Americana was able to leap frog that and took Kiyaru down with a springboard back elbow. Americana then went to follow in with some more kicks but Kiyaru slipped out to the outside, however Americana slingshotted himself over the ring taking the Junior Division down with a Flying Cross-Body. Americana then rolled Kiyaru back into the ring and went for a quick cover... Kiyaru easily kicked out of that. Americana then decided to follow up with a Quebrada but Kiyaru got the knees-up. Kiyaru then took Americana down with a spinning leg-sweep, before following up with a pinfall attempt himself....Americana attempted to counter the cover but Kiyaru switched things up and applied a single leg Boston Crab. Americana tried to reach the ropes but Kiyaru brought them back into the middle of the ring and sat back further on Americana's back. Americana though wasn't going to quit anytime soon and Kiyaru let go of the hold before sending a couple of shots into Americana's back and then springing off the ropes with a Quebrada across the Elemental influenced rising stars back. Kiyaru then rolled Americana over for the pin attempt.... One..... Two.... Americana kicked out, Kiyaru continued to target Americana's back with kicks and then planted Americana to the canvas with a Uranage, before heading up top. Kiyaru came flying off with a Shooting Star Press, but having thought he had the match near enough sewn up he took too long......he did land on his feet but Americana had rolled through into the corner that Kiyaru had just flown off from, got up onto the turnbuckle himself and then took Kiyaru down with a diving DDT. Americana then lifted Kiyaru up off the canvas and dumped Kiyaru on his head with an Elemental Suplex !! One... Two... Kiyaru kicked out just in time. Americana immediately tried to take advantage of the momentum switch and attempted to put Kiyaru with the Elemental Driver, but Kiyaru blocked the attempt. Americana tried again but Kiyaru responded with a palm strike and then drove Americana down to the canvas with a Falcon Arrow.... One.... Two..... Americana kicked out, and then sent Kiyaru down to the canvas with an Arm-Drag. Americana then tried to follow up with a pin attempt but got taken off his feet with a low-drop kick. Kiyaru then decided to tee off with a series of kicks to the weakened back of Americana and then followed in the with the Awesome Mirage (2 spining heel kicks followed by a Roundhouse). Kiyaru drop down for the pin..... One..... Two..... Americana kicked out....Kiyaru then whipped Americana into the corner and as American bounced off the turnbuckle and sent Americana down with another roundhouse kick. Kiyaru then went back up top and came off with the MAGIC CLOUD (Imploding 450 Splash) !!!! But Americana got the knees-up.....Americana then followed in with a small package roll-up.... One.... Two..... Kiyaru though kicked out and then took Americana down with a Tilt- Whirl Head Scissors, after Americana attempted an Elemental Driver, but Americana landed on his feet and used the momentum to take Kiyaru down with a Quebrada. Kiyaru then got up only to walk right into the Tri-Fecta kick series from Americana, and then an ELEMENTAL DRIVER !!! One.... Two... Three !!! Americana had come away the winner of what proved to be a very testing battle. An excellent choice of match to kick the show off with, as these two definatelty brought their A-Game. Americana is improving all the time and the fans are really starting to buy into him as genuine force and talent in the Junior Division. Kiyaru also did a good job this time, he can sometimes be a bit spotty but this time he wrestled with alot more craft and intelligenc and gelling with Americana to help tell a story on the ring [B][COLOR=red]Result: Americana defeated The Awesome Kiyaru in 18:24 by pinfall .[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=black]________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]Match #2: The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miymae) vs [/B] [B]Joey Poison & Whippy The Clown[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Shimedzu.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Miyamae.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JoeyPoison.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_WhippyTheClown.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This match started with Poison and Whippy taking the Tag Champions by surprise with a pair of stereo suicide dives. However that proved to the NOTBPW pairs eventual un-doing as Whippy was sent into one of the guard-rails with a double sling-shot suplex. From there on it was all Shimedzu and Miyamae as they put the beat-down on Joey Poison. Eventually Whippy did make his way into the match, as he broke up a pin attempt after the front suplex- double stomp combo from The tag champs. Whippy then took Shimedzu down with a double knee facebuster before getting himself officially tagged into the match. Shimedzu however was soon back up and took the Canadian Joker down witha drop-kick, before softening up Whippy with the Rebel Streak (Machine gun kicks) that was enough for Whippy to melt into a heap and become another victim for the Spiked Skull Drop. For an extended squash this was still pretty entertaining, because The Rebellion are just so fluid as a tag team in the ring and Poison/Whippy did a fine job in their role as a pair of whipping boys, but this match would have been more interesting if North of the Border sent over , oh I don't know maybe their tag champions The CAN-AM Blondes. [B][COLOR=red]Result: The Rebellion defeated Joey Poison and Whippy The Clown in 6:37 when Shimedzu defeated Whippy the Clown by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [B]________________________________________________________[/B] [I]We then go backstage where Tetsuzan Kaneko is with one of the challengers for the World Title Kinnojo Horri[/I] [I]- Horri said that it will be a tough task to win the World Title[/I] [I]- But that the all 3 challengers face the same challenge and that Kudo as champion faces the biggest challenge of all keeping the belt[/I] [I]- Horri then said that himself and Nakasawa showed on Thursday at Kudo can be beaten, the only wild-card in the matter would be Koshiro Ino.[/I] [I]- Horri said it does not matter though, what Ino or anyone else brings to the table in the match because ultimately destiny in his own hands and that he would do his damnest to make sure that he would be walking out with the belt strapped to his waist tonight.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] ______________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match # 3: Tag Title's Contenders Match: [/B] [B]Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda)[/B][B] vs [/B] [B]P.I.N.K (Marihito Masuko & Tadakuni Toshusai)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HyosukeKokan.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KansukeKonda.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TadakuniToshusai.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] The winner of this match goes on to face The Rebellion for the tag titles in the second half of the show. The two smallest men in the match-up Hyosuke Kokan and Marihito Masuko start things off, to put things into perspective Masuko's partner Toshusai is almost twice his size. Kokan and Masuko engage in some pretty nifty quick paced chain wrestling, until Masuko decides that he has had enough of playing fair and basically pokes Kokan in the eye. Masuko then tags Toshusai into the match and they work over Kokan in their corner. Toshusai picks up Kokan and plants him with the Half Nelson back-breaker, he then tags in Masuko and body-slams his partner onto Kokan, Masuko then went for the pin-fall but Kokan was able to kick out of that. Kokan staggered back up to his feet but got immediately taken down again with a Russian Leg-sweep that led to another pin attempt and another kick out. Toshusai was now back in the match and worked over Kokan a bit more before placing him on the opposite turnbuckle on the P.I.N.K side of the ring. That proved to be a tactical mistake as Kokan came flying off the top rope with a Flying Elbow Smash that rocked the big man. Toshusai had managed to cut off the ring, but Kokan was able to roll under the near 300 Ib Heavyweight and got the tag into Kansuke Konda. Konda hit a low drop kick to Toshusai that took the big man off his feet and then followed up with a Running Senton..... One... Two... Toshusai kicked out, and then regained the advantage with a series of Mongolian Chops before tagging Masuko back ino the match. Masuko took Konda down with a Legsweep DDT and immediately went to the cover... One... Two..... Toshusai was tagged back in and after a few clubbing blows lifted Konda onto his shoulders, Masuko then went up top to set up for their P.I.N,K Daze finisher but Konda countered with a Tornado DDT that took Toshusai down. Masuko had to switch the plans up and came flying off the top rope to take Konda down with a Flying Neck-breaker as the Size of the Fight Man got back up to his feet. Masuko then set Konda up for the Masuko Cradle Shock but Konda was able to slip out only to be taken down with a small package from Masuko.... One... Two... Kokan dived in to break up the pin attempt..... Masuko then tried to go for the Cradle Shock again, but again Konda blocked it and his time got in an elbow shot into the side of Masuko's head....that led to Konda dumping Masuko to the canvas with the KONDA DRIVER !!! One..... Kokan then moved out of the Size of the Fight Corner to place a shot on a new recoverd Toshusai..... Two...... Three...... Size of the Fight earn the title shot , can they use this momentum to regain the titles or will two matches in one night prove a challenge too far for the plucky "Underdog's " That was a fine match between these two teams, SOTF are well established now as one of the best Tag Units in wrestling, whilst P.I.N.K are proving to be a fine addition to the tag ranks and if they continue to develop could well see a Tag Title reign in their future. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Size of the Fight defeated P.I.N.K in 9:39 when Kansuke Konda defeated Marihito Masuko by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] In the end the decision on who won really came down to conditioning, Toshusai's Stamina levels still need improving and SOTF are the better choice to work two matches. The whole booking with the Tag Title picture at this PPV was designed to help fill up a show that lasted four hours. [/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]I could have taken the easy path and just reduced the show's length, but I wanted to see if I could meet the challenge of booking a 4 hour show, with a limited about of room for non wrestling segements.[/FONT] _________________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match #4 : Super Joshuya vs SUKI.[/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SuperJoshuya.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SUKI.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Match Number 2 in the Old Guard vs New Blood series. As the 'confident' youngster SUKI takes on a former Junior Champion in Super Joshuya but one that has defiantely been in something of a steady decline since losing that belt, to the point that if he loses this match against a Young Lion such as SUKI his chances of ever getting back into the title picture might be gone for good. Tentative start to begin with , until SUKI breaks up the feeling out process with a poke to the eye. The youngster with a definate attitude then lays into the veteran with a series of knee-strikes before going for a Roundhouse but Joshuya ducks under and then takes SUKI down with a spinning leg-hook Belly to Back Suplex.... One... Two... SUKI was able to kick out of that, but then got immediately planted back into the mat with an Inverted Suplex Slam....... One.... Two...... Again SUKI was able to kick out. Joshuya then went up top and came off with a leg-drop, but there was nobody home as SUKI had managed to roll out of the way. Joshuya then staggered back up to his feet only to be met with a Running Knee to the face and then dumped on his head with a Rolling German Suplex.... One... Two...... Joshuya kicked out and then tried to suprise SUK with a roll-up but that was soon countered into a SUKI Special (Cross-Arm Breaker)....SUKI applied the pressure to Joshuya's arm but the veteran was able to counter by clasping his hands together, he then rolled through on SUKI, almost pinning the youngster to the mat. As they got back up to their feet SUKI got a cheap shot in on Joshuya, before planting the one time Junior champion to the mat with an STO. SUKI then climbed up top and placed a knee drop across the arm of Joshuya. SUKI then attempted to re-apply the SUKI Special, but Joshuya had it scouted and countered with a Palm Strike before taking SUKI over with the Pumphandle suplex... One.... Two.... SUKI got his feet on the ropes.....Joshuya then picked up SUKI and then with another Palm Strike set the youngster up on the top-turnbuckle. Joshuya then climbed up himself, just as it looked like Joshuya was about to bring SUKI crashing back into the ring SUKI shoved Joshuya off and as Joshuya got back up to his feet SUKI was able to take him down with the Tilt-A-Whirl Head Scissors. Once again SUKI tried to apply the Cross Arm-Breaker but Joshuya was able to slip out....Joshuya then placed a kick into SUKI's mid-section and attempted the J-Drop but SUKI blocked that , and after a standing switch dumped Joshuya on his head with a Northern Lights Suplex before switching into the Cross-Arm Breaker (a combination SUKI likes to call the SUKI Special III).... Joshuya tried to reach the ropes, but the confident youngster sat down and tightened the hold even more...then...... Joshuya tapped out ! A huge upset win for SUKI , Joshuya may of been on the slide in 2007, but still this is a massive win for SUKI , coming over a former Junior Champion. One has to wonder now if Joshuya will ever be able to get his career back on track after a loss like this. [B][COLOR=red]Result: SUKI defeated Super Joshuya in 9:08 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] The risk to give SUKI the win here paid off, they produced a pretty decent match and it didn't get the crowd weren't buying into note either. [/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]I think the Young Lion thing is harsher when it comes to the Heavyweights, as opposed to the Junior Division, which will explain why Sensational Dragon and Marihito Masuko have managed to be accepted as big players in the division at such a young age.[/FONT] ________________________________________________________________ [I]We go backstage where we see Steve Flash being jumped by Mullet Power, but then someone comes to Flash's rescue..........[/I] [I]Hardcore legend [B]Larry Wood ! [/B]The two teams then brawl their way up the entrance ramp and into the ring.[/I] [B]Ratings: E for Mullet Power, jumping Flash E+ for Larry Wood's save[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #5 : Steve Flash & Larry Wood vs [/B] [B]Mullet Power (Yasunobu Masuno & Yasuhiko Taira)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SteveFlash.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LarryWood.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasunobuMasuno.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasuhikoTaira.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Two of them I think Flash and Masuno did make it into the ring at some point and the bell did ring to make this an official match, but really it was just a wild out of control brawl, as one would expect from a match involving the prescence of Larry Wood. Eventually the fight made it's way to the concession stands and referee Koetsu Shinozaki ended up throwing the match out. Despite calling for the bell though the two teams continued to brawl their way out of the building. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Steve Flash and Larry Wood drew with Mullet Power in 5:58 when the refereee lost control of the match [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes :[/B] Somehow this mess of a match, that looked more in place at at a WEXVV show managed a respectable B- rating. I'm guessing that I would be right that no-one will have pegged that Flash would choose Larry Wood as his partner, but I figured that these two must have crossed paths back in the days they were both working for NOTBPW, and that Flash has resorted to teaming up with the most crazy guy he can think of to help him settle this issue with Mullet Power. [/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]____________________________________________________________________[/FONT] [I]We go backstage again where Tetsuzan Kaneko is with Koshiro Ino.[/I] [I]- Kaneko ask's Ino if he can work with Kudo as a partner tonight.[/I] [I]- Ino said that there is no love lost between himself and Kudo, but there are certain times when a wrestler needs to look at the bigger picture, and in order to receive the ultimate reward he must be prepared to make sacrifices.[/I] [I]- Ino then said people talk about, about can Kudo trust Ino as his partner, but people should also be asking can Ino trust Kudo[/I] [I]- Kaneko then reminds Koshiro Ino, that Hooded Kudo has everything to lose if he screws over the POWAAAH and Paint wrestler as his partner.[/I] [I]- Ino said that he still wouldn't put it past Kudo to screw him out of winning the World Title, but Kudo's mind games wont wash with him and that anyone who stands in his way of claiming the Burning Hammer World Championship will feel the POWAAAAH !![/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [B]__________________________________________________________[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 6: Golden Scorpion vs U.K Dragon[/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GoldenScorpion.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UKDragon.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This is of course the third and final of the Old Guard vs New Blood Junior Division series. So far the New Blood have won the previous two encounters, so can they make it a clean sweep or will Golden Scorpion pull one back for the Old Guard. They begin with some chain wrestling, but Scorpion is able to hang with the more technically minded Dragon, which frustrates the U.K Dragon. Dragon then whips Scorpion into the ropes and goes a for Uppercut but Scorpion ducks under and takes Dragon down with a Quebrada leading to an early pin attempt. Dragon gets back up but gets taken down by a Front Flip Neckbreaker, leading to another pin attempt from Scorpion. Dragon is able to kick out of that but Scorpion keeps up the pressure, and hits a knee-drop onto Dragon before going out onto the Apron, and is about to set up for the Golden-Shot, but Dragon is back up and crotches Scorpion on the ring ropes before nailing Scorpion with a European Uppercut, that sends Scorpion toppling to the outside. Dragon then nails Scorpion with a Diving European from the apron, before pitching the man in Gold and Black into the ring...Dragon goes for a quick pin attempt but Scorpion is able to get his shoulder up. Dragon then whips Scorpion into the corner and follows in with a flurry of trademark European Uppercuts, before setting Scorpion on the top turnbuckle. U.K Dragon then climbs up top himself looking to bring Scorpion in with a super-plex but Scorpion fights him off, and eventually pushes Dragon down, with the U.K based worker finding himself in the tree of woe position. Scorpion comes off with a double stomp and then goes to the opposite corner to nail Dragon with the corner to corner missile drop-kick. as U.K Dragon dropped to the canvas, Golden Scorpion, then picked Dragon up and nailed his opponent with a Brainbuster..... One.... Two.... Dragon got his feet on the ropes. Scorpion then headed up top and came off with a Moonsault but Dragon had rolled out of the way and Scorpion at the canvas, then as he got up he stumbled right into a Dragon Suplex.... One..... Two..... Scorpion kicked out. Dragon then got Scorpion in postion for a Vertical Suplex, but Scorpion counterered with a knee strike to the head and then rolled through into a sunset-flip power-bomb, transitioning into a pin attempt..... One... Two.... Dragon kicked out... Scorpion then whipped Dragon into the turnbuckle and then attempted the Scorpion Stinger, but Dragon jumped over Scorpion and then delivered a basement drop-kick to the back of Scorpion. As Scorpion staggered back up to his feet he got caught by a European Uppercut and then dumped with a Northern Lights Suplex.... One.... Two.... Scorpion kicked out, but got caught in the Dragon Clutch...... Scorpion tried to reach the ropes but Dragon let go and pulled Scorpion nearer the middle of the ring, and after firing in a series of elbow shots to the head, re-applied the submission manouevre, and with no where to go Scorpion tapped out. So the New Blood get the clean sweep and it looks like the Old Guard will have to step up their game if they want to keep their spots in Burning Hammer. [B][COLOR=red]Result: UK Dragon defeated Golden Scorpion in 10:18 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=black]__________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 7: 4 Corner Survival: [/B] [B]Chuichi Sanda vs Eagle Kawasawa vs Eiji Hamacho vs Fire-Fox[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ChuichiSanda.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EagleKawasawa.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EijiHamacho.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_WashichiInao.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The winner of this match gets the next shot at the Openweight Title. Kawasawa and Sanda start things off and go through the motions, before both men tag out and Hamacho and Fire-Fox come in. Fire-Fox uses his speed to keep Hamacho off balance, until he gets caught springboarding off the top rope and then dumped with a Death Valley Driver. Kawasawa comes in to break up the pin attempt and goes to town with a series of kicks, but Sanda gets in a blind tag and takes Kawasawa down with a Ed Henson Press, before reigning down a series of punches and going for a pin attempt. Kawasawa kicks out, but now finds himself being worked over by the Raging Bulls who are now using their tag team experience to work as a Unit. Sanda then nails Kawasawa with a German Suplex, but Kawasawa is able to kick out of that. Sanda tags Hamacho back in and Hamacho dumps Kawasawa to the canvas with a Belly to Belly Suplex. Hamacho makes the cover, but Fire-Fox comes in to break it up. Fox is ordered back to his corner by Shinozaki, leaving Kawasawa exposed to more double teaming from the Raging Bulls. Hamacho then whips Kawasawa into the ropes and the Bulls set up for the Raging Impact (Spear/kick combo) but Kawasawa rolls out of the way and Hamacho ends up spearing Sanda. Kawasawa then tags Fire-Fox into the match who takes Hamacho down with a springboard arm-drag then follows up with the Standing Moonsault... One... Two... Hamacho was able to kick out. Fire-Fox then went up top but got crotched by Chuichi Sanda, who then brought Fire-Fox crashing back into the ring with a top-rope Exploder Suplex..... One... Two... Kawasawa broke up the pin with the Vision Quest (Shining Wizard Enziguri) , Sanda rolled out and Hamacho was back in. Hamacho teed off on Kawasawa rocking the Optimus trained Junior Heavyweight with a Roaring Elbow but Kawasawa came right back with a Leg Lariat , Hamacho then tried to respond with a Lariat but got taken off his feet with a Dragon Screw. Kawsawa then sat upon the top turnbuckle and as Hamacho got back up to his feet he took the Raging Bull down with a Flying Neckbreaker... One.... Two.... Fire-Fox broke up the pin attempt and then after a kick to the mid-seciton took Kawasawa down with a Leg-Sweep DDT... One... Two.... Kawsawa kicked out . Fire-Fox then set up for the Pyro-Driver but Kawasawa kicked out, and then after a standing switch took Fire-Fox over with the Eagle-Plex (Cross-face Chicken-Wing Suplex), into a bridging pin.... One.... Two.... Eagle Kawasawa is the winner. Just your average mid-carders four way survival in the end, and though this was pretty much just a filler match for this card to help fill up a four hour show, I was hoping the participants would bring along the A-Game and whilst none of them did anything wrong and put in steady performances, they didn't do anything either to make me sit up and take notice either. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Eagle Kawasawa defeated Chuichi Sanda, Eiji Hamacho and Fire-Fox in 9:43 when Eagle Kawasawa defeated Fire-Fox by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [B]_________________________________________________________[/B] [I]Burning Hammer owner Kaneie Komine comes out onto the stage[/I] [I]- He asks how everyone is enjoying Night of the Burning Hammer and of course promises that there is more great action to come in the 'second half' of the show, where all the Championship gold will be on the line. But he said that he had come out here to make a big announcement, regarding Burning Hammer's plans in December at the end of the Tour.[/I] [I]- Komine said that a Tournament will take place in December which will involve Ten of the Best Wrestlers in Burning Hammer called the SUPER 10 CUP.[/I] [I]- Komine said that the winning of the Tournament would be guaranteed a World Title shot at Fire Dream of the Immortals in March 2008.[/I] [I]- He[/I] [I]then said that the Tournament would take place in a round robin group format, with the 10 wrestlers split into two groups. [/I] [I]- He then said that the top two in each group would qualify for the semi-finals and finals which would take place at Burning Hammers newest Mega Event (PPV) to take place this year called the SUPER 10 CLIMAX. [/I] [I]- He then said that those who would be holding Burning Hammer Championship Gold after the Everlasting Pay Per View in November would[/I] [I]be guaranteed a place in the Tournament, whilst the other 5 places would be handed out on general achievement and the reptutation a wrestler had built up for himself over the past few years, meaning that the very best that Burning Hammer has to offer will be taking part in the Tournament.[/I] [I]A video package then played showcasing some of the talents likely to take part in the Tournament these included Hooded Kudo, Hiroaki Nakasawa, Kinnojo Horri and Eisaku Hoshino, as Komine left the stage to an unusually good pop.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Komine is dull as dishwater on the mic, that is why he only gets used on rare occasions, but there's not really anyone better to make these sort of 'announcements' (I suppsoe if I made my user character a charismatic GM type, then I could of got round this problem, but I purposely wanted to make my User character, just a background guy that does not get involved with the on-screen product). [/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]Despite Komine's short comings though the crowd genuinely seemed excited by the announcement of the SUPER 10 CUP.[/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]__________________________________________________________________________________________________[/FONT] [FONT=Courier New][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=blue]Coming up in Part 2 (Probably be posted either late tomorrow or on Tuesday)....the matches that really matter a-k-a matches with better ratings. [/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/FONT]

[CENTER][B][U][COLOR=darkgreen][SIZE=3]Night of the Burning Hammer [/SIZE][SIZE=1](Part Two)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]A video plays hyping the Openweight Title match between Mokuami Maita and Tom Gilmore.[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 8: Openweight Championship: [/B] [B]Mokuami Maita vs Tom Gilmore[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningOpenweight.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MokuamiMaita.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AngryGilmore.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] This is Maita's 8th Title defence if he gets through this and 2 more further defences he earns a World Title shot. Gilmore earned the Title shot as the 'consolation prize' by being the final elimination in the Final Chance Qualification match for the Two Tier World Title Challenge. The match begins cautiously and transpires into the usual low-key chain wrestling, as they try to feel each other out. Gilmore then gets Maita down to the mat and tries to apply the Elemental clutch but Maita works his way out, before Gilmore can get it properly locked on and then nails Gilmore in the face with a basement drop-kick. Maita then tries to apply the ankle-lock but Gilmore rolls through and then kicks Maita away with the momentum sending Maita through the ring-ropes. Gilmore then rolls to the outside and drives Maita into the guard-rail before tossing the Openweight Champion into the ring, but when Gilmore got back into the ring Maita was back up and the champion stomped away on the Gaijin challenger before stunning Gilmore with a jaw-breaker and then taking him down wiht a Russian Leg-sweep. Maita then went for the pin but Gilmore easily kicked out. Maita then went to take Gilmore over with a suplex, but Gilmore was able to block and then countered with a Reverse STO. Gilmore then picked Maita up and drove his knees into the champions mid-section with a double knee gut-buster. Gilmore then went for the pin, Maita kicked out and was then whipped into one of the corners, Gilmore then followed in with a face-wash and then took Maita over with a Fisherman Suplex.... One... Two.... Maita kicked out, Gilmore then picked the champion up and placed Maita on the top-rope and after a palm strike attempted the Iconoclasm but Maita pushed Gilmore away and then took the challenger down with a Missile Drop-Kick. After a period where both tried to re-find their bearings Maita was first up and he stunned Gilmore with the ASSASINATION ATTEMPT (Running Knee)..... One.... Two..... Gilmore kicked out. Maita then took Gilmore down with the Russian Leg-Sweep and then went to apply the Ankle-Lock but like last time Gilmore was able to counter by rolling through and using his momentum to kick Maita away. Gilmore got back up but once again Maita grabbed the leg of Gilmore but got caught by an Enziguri. Gilmore then picked Maita up and planted the champion with a Side-Walk Slam. Gilmore then snapped off a Quebrada.... But Maita got the knees up and then got Gilmore caught in the Ankle-Lock but Gilmore was near enough to the ropes to force the rope-break. Maita was soon back to the ankle though, but Gilmore was able to counter once again with another Enziguri....Maita then staggered into the clutches of Gilmore who took drove Maita into the canvas with the ANGER MANAGEMENT (Spin out Power Bomb) One.... Two.... AND NEW BURNING OPENWEIGHT CHAMPION TOM GILMORE !!! So Maita's run with the Openweight Belt comes an end. The match was technically solid but lacked a bit of an edge and I think alot of the crowd could feel that it was inevitable that Maita's fairly non eventful run with the Title would be coming to an end. Maita made 7 successful defences but none of his matches helped build the prestige of a title I'm trying to establish as a second mid-card singles belt (because personally I don't believe in tinpot belts for Lower carders). In truth he was a transitional champion with a reign that perhaps went a month too long. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Tom Gilmore defeated Mokuami Maita in 12:05 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=purple]Tom Gilmore wins the Burning Openweight Championship Title [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [I]Tom Gilmore stays in the ring for a bit to soak in winning the Openweight Championship, with the realisation that this could be his key to an eventual World Championship Title Shot.[/I] [B]Rating: D+[/B] _________________________________________________________________ [I]We then go back-stage where once again Tetsuzan Kaneko is with one of the men bidding to become World Champion, this time it's the man who held the title for a year before dropping it to Hooded Kudo last month....Hiroaki Nakasawa[/I] [I]- Nakasawa says that he's ready to meet the unique challenge that the Two Tier match entails[/I] [I]- He did say he was relieved and happy that he will be tagging with Kinnojo Horri will be his partner during the tag portion of the match, as they worked well together in defeating Hooded Kudo[/I] [I]- Nakasawa admitted that Koshiro Ino will be the wild-card but he has no fear of anyone in this match and that at the end of the day he would be coming away with the World Title[/I] [I]- And though himself and Horri will make good partners to eliminate Kudo and Ino from the hunt, when it comes to winning the World Title he will take no prisoners and Horri will be another removable road-block just as Kudo and Ino will be earlier.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [B]_______________________________________________________[/B] [I]We then get a rather hasitly put together video package for the World Tag Team Title match between The Rebellion and Size of the Fight.[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 9: World Tag Team Championship: [/B] [B]The Rebellion (Shimedzu and Miyamae) vs [/B] [B]Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan and Kansuke Konda)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningWorldTag.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningWorldTag.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Shimedzu.jpg[/IMG] [B]& [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Miyamae.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HyosukeKokan.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KansukeKonda.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] With no love lost between these two, the match starts off hot right off the bat, with Size of the Fight literally taking the Fight right to The Rebellion. The Rebellion soon go out for a Powder, but get taken down by stereo suicide dives. Size of the Fight continue to bring it right to The Rebellion on the floor, but things turn around when The Rebellion use tactics that are pretty close to cheating, such as Kokan receving a chair to the face when referee Omura Umeki was not looking. They bring it back in the ring and Kokan finds himself isolated in The Rebellions corner, where they work him over , Kokan is able to surprise Miyamae with a Sunset Flip and surprise pin attempt but Miyamae kicks out and then receives a stiff kick to the face from Shimedzu who then whips him into the opposite corner and follows up with the face-wash. Shimedzu then follows up with a Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker and then Miyamae hits a leg-drop, leading to a pinfall and a two count. They then go for a leg-sweep spin-kick combination but Kokan blocks the leg-sweep from Shimedzu and takes him down with a Leg Hook Belly to Back Suplex, he then rolls under the spin-kick from Miyamae to get tag into Kansuke Konda. Konda takes the fight right to both members of The Rebellion taking Miyamae down with a Springboard Bull-Dog and then taking Shimedzu over with the Fisherman Suplex... One... Two... Shimedzu kicked out, Konda then tries to set Shimedzu up for the Konda Driver but Shimedzu is able to block and almost gets a pinfall with a Crucifix Roll before getting the tag into Miyamae. Miyamae takes Konda down with a flying fore-arm and then plants Konda with a Uranage Backbreaker, Konda easily kicks out of Miyamae's pin attempt, but Shimedzu is back in and he nails Konda with a leg-drop. Shimedzu tags Miyamae back in and Miyamae takes Konda over with a Wheelbarrow Suplex... One... Two.... Konda kicks out. Miyamae then attempts a front suplex but Konda fight out of it and then stuns Miyamae with an Ace Crusher. Miyamae gets the tag into Shimedzu, but then Konda gets the tag into Kokan.... A refreshed Hyosuke Kokan takes Shimedzu down with a Flying Elbow Smash and the he takes Shimedzu down with a Seated Senton, leading to a pin attempt.... One... Two.... Miyamae breaks it up but Konda is comes back in and gets a couple of shots in on Miymae. Those two are ordered back to their corners and Kokan whips Shimedzu into the Size of the Fight Corner. Size of the Fight work over Shimedzu with strikes then take him down with the a Leg-Sweep Neckbreaker combination.... One... Two.... Shimedzu kicks out.... They then whip Shimedzu into the ropes and take him down with the double drop-kick, Konda then goes to follow up with a Lariat, but Miyamae trips him up from the apron....Kokan then comes but gets some water sprayed into his face from Shimedzu, who then goes for a small package roll-up One... Two.... Kokan kicks out and then furious with what just happened complains to referee Omura Umeki. all this does though is allow Miyamae to pull Konda out of the ring and then take him out with a chairshot to the head. Kokan then turns around and gets nailed with a kick to the mid-section, and Shimedzu sets him up for the Skull-Drop but Kokan fights out and surprises Shimedzu with a sunset flip.... One... Two... Shimedzu kicks out, Kokan goes to make the tag but nobody is there, he then gets dumped on his head with a Dragon Suplex... Shimedzu then sets Kokan into position for the Skull-Drop, Miyamae goes up top....SPIKED SKULL DROP !! One... Two... With Konda still out on the floor the pinfall is academic. Considering these two teams were in action earlier, they still came out with alot of energy in this match and put on another decent Tag Title contest. They went for a Size of the Fight as under-dogs constantly fighting an up hill struggle storyline in this one, and it worked out prety well and that's pretty much the base of this feud. SOTF have the abillity and the will-power but The Rebellion always just seem able to get the better of them with their 'tactics'. [B][COLOR=red]Result: The Rebellion defeated Size of the Fight in 13:06 when Shimedzu defeated Hyosuke Kokan by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=red][B][COLOR=purple]The Rebellion retain the Burning World Tag Team Titles[/COLOR][/B] [/COLOR] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [I]The Rebellion then celebrate another succesful title defence, and pretty much taunt rivals Size of the Fight in the process.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [B]__________________________________________________________[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 10: Eisasku Hoshino vs Rhino Umaga[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EisakuHoshino.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RhinoUmaga.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] This is of-course the debut match of Burning Hammer's latest high profile acquisition....modern Puro legend Eisaku Hoshino. He may of made his reputation with PGHW but the Burning Hammer crowd are appreciative of good wrestlers and he comes out to a massive pop. Hoshino takes the fight right to Umaga and rocks the 300 IB with a running fore-arm smash, he , but Umaga stays on his feet. Hoshino springs off the ropes and rocks Umaga with another fore-arm-smash,....but again Umaga shakes it off. Hoshino bounces off the ropes again and goes for a Lariat, but Umaga blocks it and dumps Hoshino with a Belly to Belly Suplex... One... Two... Hoshino gets his shoulder up and prevents and embarissingly early defeat on his big debut. Umaga is still in control though and whips Hoshino into the corner and follows up with a splash into the corner.....Hoshino drops to the mat and Umaga goes for another cover... One... Two... Hoshino again kicks out, Umaga then goes to lift Hoshino up onto his shoulders but the fiery Hoshino fights off with elbows and then stuns Umaga with a Legsweep DDT. However Hoshino is too weak to make the cover and both now laid on the canvas, shaking the cobwebs from their head. Both get up around 8, and Umaga charges in at Hoshino, but Hoshino fires right back with a series of machine gun chops that have the big Samoan reeling....Umaga comes back with a headbutt, but that only seems to fire up Hoshino even more (who is now showing the sort of fire that won him so many titles in PGHW) and Hoshino keeps coming at Umaga with chops and fore-arms smashes. The Samoan now starting of feel worn down from the incessant barage, begins to get wobbly on his feet and Hoshino moves in for the kill and plants Umaga with a Uranage. The move takes alot out of Hoshino but he' still able to make the cover.... One.... Two..... Hoshino drags Umaga back up and places a knee strike to the head of the 'Dragon Feet Insurance Policy' he then double under-hooks Umaga's arms, but the big Samoan gets down to one knee, then uses his strength to toss Hoshino over-head with a back-body drop. Hoshino then gets up but gets immediatey taken down with a Scoop Power-Slam.... One.... Two..... Both get back up and Umaga takes advantage with an Inverted Atomic Drop, he then attemtps a Belly to Belly Suplex but Hoshino fights out it, Umaga then whips Hoshino into the ring ropes he sets up for the Rhino Charge, but Hoshino cuts off Umaga's momentum with a Lariat........ But Umaga stays on his feet, they run the ropes again and Umaga catches Hoshino with a Shoulder Block Take-Down (Like a Rhino Charge, but not without quite so much velocity behind it) that almost sends Hoshino through the ropes, but Hoshino rebounds off the ropes and hit's Umaga with the TYPHOON LARIAT !!! (Rebound Lariat)..... One..... Two..... Three and Hoshino picks up a win on his debut. Not a classic by any means and Umaga but it did a good job of establishing Hoshino as a force to be reckoned with. It looked like that Umaga could cause the upset early on using his strength and power but then Hoshino began to dig down deep and showed the qualities and never say die attitude that brought him some many titles in PGHW. [B]Result: Eisaku Hoshino defeated Rhino Umaga in 10:48 by pinfall.[/B] [B]Rating: B[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] I've still not been able to get Hoshino on a written contract, but he has been secured until the end of the tour, it seems with his free-lance status that he's only interested in signing short term contracts. [/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]Hoshino's finishers will be the Godzilla Plunge (Double Under-hook Piledriver) and the Typhoon Lariat (Rebound Lariat). The Lariat finisher gives him a realistic finisher to take down bigger sized opponents such as Umaga. The Nuclear Death Bomb (Inverted Death Valley Driver) is still in his Arsenal but is a special finisher, that is only used on rare occasions.[/FONT] [I]After the match Eisaku Hoshino remains in the ring and grabs a microphone.[/I] [I]- Hoshino said he's not here to make friends and could not care less about the war between Silver Dragon Feet and those that oppose them and that Dragon Feet or not everyone would get treated the same, and that would end up being dismantled in defeat.[/I] [I]- Hoshino said he had done it all in wrestling, except win the most prestigious World Title of them all the Burning Hammer World Championship (that earned brownie points with the crowd) .[/I] [I]- Hoshino said that he's on a mission to win the title and if he has to go through the entire best that the Burning Hammer locker-room has to offer, then he is prepared to meet that challenge.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [B]__________________________________________________________[/B] [I]We go backstage again where Tetsuzan Kaneko is with defending World Champion Hooded Kudo....[/I] [I]- Following Hoshino's succesful debut Kaneko asks the World Champion about Hoshino's statement of intent[/I] [I]- Kudo said that Hoshino is just another misguided fool with a pipe-dream and that he actually looks forward to meeting Hoshino and crushing his dreams in the process[/I] [I]- Kaneko then changes the subject to the Two Tier World Title Challenge[/I] [I]- Kudo says that his format is ridculous and is clearly a ploy on the[/I] [I]Burning Hammer office to get the title off him. Kudo says that the Burning Hammer officials clearly have it in for him and Silver Dragon Feet to the point of obsession.[/I] [I]- Kudo said that he cannot trust some one as under-handed as Koshiro Ino, but that he did not get where he is today without being one step ahead and that despite the unfair working conditions the Burning Hammer office are forcing him under that he would triumph over adversity and still be in his rightful place as the Buring Hammer World Champion.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [B]____________________________________________________________[/B] [I]We get a video package hyping the 30 Minute Iron Man Match for the Burning Junior Championship between Sensational Dragon and Elemental II.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 11: 30 Minute Iron Man Match for the Junior Championship:[/B] [B]Sensational Dragon vs Elemental II[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningJunior.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElementalII.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] Sensational Dragon, the Junior Heavyweight member of the Silver Dragon Feet stable has held the title since winning it for a second time in April. Elemental II has been pretty much feuding with him for the entire run and beat Sensational Dragon in the finals of the Best of the Super Junior cup, but has thus far been unable to beat Dragon for the Junior Title. Elemental II takes the fight to Sensational Dragon as soon as the bell rings , laying into the champion with strikes and kicks. He then whips Dragon into the ropes and catches the champion with a flying cross body, and goes for a quick pin attempt..... One...... Two..... Dragon kicks out, then rolls to the outside to refind his bearings.....Elemental II winds up for the handspring somersault plancha, but then puts the breaks on as soon as Sensational Dragon gets up on the apron, then catches the champion with the Elemental Daze kick. Elemental II comes out onto the apron and sets up Dragon for an Elemental Driver (to the floor) but Dragon counters with a Thumb to the eye and then plants Elemental II with an STO on the apron. Elemental II gets up off the floor but gets taken down with the head-scissors. Dragon then whips Elemental II back-first into the ring-steps. Elemental II staggers back up only to be sent crashing back first onto the floor with a snap suplex. Omura Umeki tells Dragon to bring it in even though there are no count-outs and falls can only be won by pinfall or submission. They finally bring it back into the ring and Dragon nails Elemental II with the slingshot plancha One... Two.... Elemental II kicks out..... Dragon then decides to slow things down and applies the Eastern Stretch , Elemental II is able to get to the ropes for the rope-break but Dragon keeps up the pressure with kicks to the back. Dragon then taunts Elemental II and tells the Junior Legend to get back up, but Elemental II surprises him with a shot to the mid-section and then rolls Dragon up.... One.... Two..... Dragon kicks out of the small package , both are back up and Elemental catches Dragon with a kick to the head, Elemental II goes for the Elemental Suplex but Dragon is able to pull off the Standing Switch and nails Elemental II with the Dragon Suplex, and then transitions it into a bridging pin. One..... Two.... Elemental II kicks out. But Dragon is still in control and he sends Elemental II into the turnbuckle with a monkey flip. Elemental II staggers out of the turnbuckle and Dragon takes him down with the DRAGON SLICE !! (Shiranui/Sliced Bread) One... Two..... Three !! Dragon wins the first pinfall [B][COLOR=darkgreen]Sensational Dragon Leads 1-0 at 10:21[/COLOR][/B] After the 30 second rest period Dragon keeps control of the match, taking Elemental II down with a Dragon Screw Leg-whip he then goes up top and comes off with the 450 Splash, but Elemental II rolls out of the way and then dumps Sensational Dragon with an Elemental Suplex..... One..... Two........ Dragon kicks out. Back up and Elemental II double under-hooks the arms to set up for the Elemental Driver, but Dragon drops to one knee and then gets out with a questionable shot to Elemental II's lower regions.... Dragon then rolls to the outside and goes for a powder. Dragon begins to taunt Elemental II from the outside, but this time Elemental II does come flying over the top-rope and the arrogant champion gets taken down with the handspring somersault plancha. Elemental II rolls Dragon back into the ring, but the champion is back up and he stomps away on the Junior legend. Sensational Dragon then whips Elemental II into the ropes, and both springboard off and catch each other with springboard back elbows. Both stagger back up to their feet, and they exchange kicks.... Sensational Dragon goes for a big rounhouse, but Elemental II ducks up and then catches catches Dragon with a jumping heel kick. Elemental II double under-hooks Dragon's arms.......ELEMENTAL DRIVER ..... One..... Two...... Dragon gets his foot on the rope ! Elemental II then goes for a Quebrada but Sensational Dragon gets the knees up....and then goes for a small package roll-up..... One.... Two.... Elemetal II kicks out and prevents Dragon from taking a two to nothing lead. Dragon then plants Elementall with an STO. Elemental II gets back up and Dragon sets up for the Dragon Suplex, but Elemental II fights his way out and then counters with a somersault DDT...... Elemental II drops down then applies the Elemental clutch....... Dragon is trying to fight his way to the ropes, it looks like he might tap at an second, but he gets there and makes his way to the ropes. Elemental II does not let up though and he grabs Sensational Dragons leg, and tries to lock in a Figure Four Leg-lock but Dragon is too near the ropes again and Elemental II has to break the hold. Elemental II grabs Dragons leg again after the rope break, but gets stunned with an Enziguri. Dragon then takes Elemental II down with a Dragon Screw leg-whip and heads up top..... Dragon jaws with the crowd and signals that he is going to go up by two falls, as the match heads into the last ten minutes. Elemental II is back up though and he crotches Sensational Dragon on the top rope the two then slug it out to gain the advantage......TOP ROPE ELEMENTAL SUPLEX !!! One..... Two..... Dragon kicks out, Elemental II can't believe it....he tries to synch in the Elemental clutch again but Dragon slips out, then catches Elemenal II with a kick to the face....he follows in with a double foot stomp, and then a Standing Moonsault.... One...... Two..... Elemental II kicks out and then takes Dragon down with a leg-sweep..... kicks to the mid-section from Elemental II he picks up Sensational Dragon and positions him for the Earth Breaker (Cradle Piledriver) but Dragon kicks his legs and slips out....Dragon then takes Elemental II down down with a leg-whip...then goes to take another self enforced time out on the outside. Elemental II goes to chase Dragon on the outside, but Dragon runs round to the opposite side..... Elemental II gets back in the ring only to be met by a kick to the head from Dragon, who came in on the opposite side. Dragon sets up for the Dragon Suplex......he pulls it off.....but Elemental II lands on his feet.......and Dragon gets dumped on his head with an Elemental Suplex. One.... Two..... Dragon kicks out, but is unable to get back up....Elemental II heads up top then hits his target with the INFERNO SPLASH !!! One..... Two.... This match is tied !!! [B][COLOR=darkgreen]Match is tied 1-1 at 25:18[/COLOR][/B] Elemental II keeps up the pressure, and lays into Dragon with kicks, he then whips Dragon into the ropes but Dragon catches him with a Flying Spinning Heel -Kick. Both of them are down, but Dragon takes is first up and he plants the challenger into the canvas with an STO. He goes to the outside and springboards himself back in...... But Elemental II is back up and catches him in a power-bomb postion, but it looks like Dragon is going to counter with the SENSATION SHOCK (Dragon-rana)....He pulls it off, but Elemental II saw it coming and he rolls through with a sunset flip pin...... One.... Two..... Dragon gets a hands on the ring-ropes and the pinfall attempt to his broken. Dragon catches Elemental II with a kick to the midsection as they get back up, and then sets up for the Dragon Slice, but Elemental II jumps up onto the turnbuckle and catches Dragon with a back elbow.....He then goes up top and takes a staggered Dragon down with a Tornado DDT and follows up with pin attempt.... One.... Two.... Into the final minute and the clock is ticking. Elemental II needs to get the winning pin-fall if he is to win the title.. Elemental II drags Sensational Dragon back up to his feet, Tri-fecta kick series rocks Dragon, he double under-hooks Dragon's arms as if to go for an Elemental Driver....Dragon fights out of it....knee strikes to Dragon's head...He lifts Dragon up, and cradles the legs......EARTH BREAKER !!! One.... Two..... Three !!! Elemental II now leads with only 3 seconds left on the clock..... [B][COLOR=darkgreen]Elemental II leads 2-1 at 29:57[/COLOR][/B] The Bell rings before Dragon can even have time to respond....ELEMENTAL II is the new Burning Junior champion and wins the title for the sixth time in his illustrious career. This was a fine way to blow off this chapter of their Junior Title feud, and they put in a great effort and told a good story, with Dragon playing the dick-heel champion by constantly trying to waste time once he had got 1-0 up, it looked like Dragon might just hold on but Elemental II was able to pull of a dramatic victory, by stringing to together two falls in the final 5 minutes of the match [B][COLOR=red]Result: Elemental II defeated Sensational Dragon in 30:00 by Two falls to One. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Elemental II wins the Burning Junior Championship Title[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] [I]Elemental II celebrates winning the Junior Title, to a big ovaton from the fans, topping off a great 2007 for the Junior legend who also won the Best of the Super Juniors Cup in June and proving despite his advancing years that he is still the best Super Junior in the business[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [B]_____________________________________________________________[/B] [I]After Elemental II leaves the ring, we then get a video package for the Two Tier World Title challenge featuring Hooded Kudo, Koshiro Ino, Hiroaki Nakasawa and Kinnojo Horri. The video package goes over the rules of the match and hypes up each competitors and their World Title credentials[/I]. [B]Rating: B[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 12 : Two Tier World Championship Challenge Stage One:[/B] [B]Hooded Kudo & Koshiro Ino vs Hiroaki Nakasawa & Kinnojo Horri[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HoodedKudo.jpg[/IMG] [B]& [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KoshiroIno.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa.jpg[/IMG] [B]& [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] For anyone who has been following this they should know the rules of the Two Tier challenge format by now, but for newcomers, it's basically a match in two stages. The first stage is a tag match, the winning team then advances to the second stage where the two partners face each other in singles competition. We get full World Title introductions with the streamer treatmenent, the atmosphere is both intense and electric at the start of this match. The defending champion Hooded Kudo and Kinnojo Horri start things out. Kudo basically gets over-powerred and scrambles back to his corner.....after a brief moment of tension Ino is tagged in. The two heavyweights fire away on each other, Horri goes for a Lariat but Ino blocks and takes Horri over with a back-body drop. Ino then lifts Horri up for a Death Valley Driver but Horri slips out and then dumps Ino with a German Suplex.... One.... Two.... Ino kicks out and Horri tags Nakasawa in. Horri and Nakasawa work together as team, working in quick tags and keeping Ino isolated in their corner. Nakasawa then whips Ino into the ropes and looks for the H-Bomb, but Ino comes back with a Leaping Lariat. Nakasawa gets back up and Ino takes him up and over with a Back-body drop, before reaching out to Hooded Kudo. But the World Champion drops down off the apron, as Horri who has just been tagged in drags Ino back to his and Nakasawa's corner. It's obvious that Kudo wants to see Ino take even more punishment, but it's a risky strategy by the World Champion, because if Ino gets pinned he loses the World Title. Ino finds himself being worked over by Horri and Nakasawa once again. Nakasawa takes Ino down with a Swinging Neckbreaker and goes for the pin..... One.... Two.... Ino kicks out. Horri is now back in and after a series of fore-arm smashes that further rock the worn down Koshiro Ino, he dumps the POWAAAH and Paint competitor with a Fire-Man's carry power-slam.... One... Two... Hooded Kudo seeing that Ino is actually now in danger of losing the match comes in to break up the pin and drags Ino over to his corner to make the pin, but gets imediately met by a big clothesline from Kinnojo Horri. Horri then lifts Kudo up and drops the champion with a Fall-Away Slam... One... Two... Kudo kicks out, Horri then picks up Kudo and try's to get the World Champion in position for the Destiny Bomb, but Kudo fights out of it, then counters with the Crucifix Bomb !! One... Two.... Horri kicks out, then both look to make the tag into their partners....Horri tags in Nakasawa but Ino pulls his hand away, and Kudo is dumped on his head with a Belly to Back Suplex from Nakasawa..... One.... Two.... Kudo kicks out.... Nakasawa then backs Kudo into the corner and fire-away with repeated back-hand chops. The former World Champion then sends Kudo out from the corner with an Irish Whip and drives Kudo to the canvas with a Uranage. One... Two.... Kudo kicks out. Nakasawa then picks Kudo up and sets him up for the Nakasawa Neckbreaker, but Koshiro Ino comes back in and rocks Nakasawa with a Leaping Lariat. Kudo slips to the outisde, and then pulls Nakasawa out of the ring with him. Horri comes at Ino and he rocks Ino with a series of fore-arm smashes Horri then whips Ino into the ropes, then on the rebound dumps Ino with a German Suplex... One... Two... Ino kicks out....Horri follows in and whips Ino into the ropes again looking for the Burning Lariat but Ino ducks under and catches Horri with the BACK SNAPPER !!! One... Two.... Nakasawa breaks it up, but then Nakasawa is pulled outside again by Kudo, and then gets a faceful of Green Mist....Kudo then drives an out of sorts Nakasawa into the floor with a Proto Kudo Driver (Belly to Back Piledriver)....Horri staggers back up to his feet but is met by a KOBRA'S BITE !!! One... Two.... Three. Nakasawa and Horri have been eliminated, the World Title is no down to Hooded Kudo and Koshiro Ino. What a great way to open the Two Tier challenge, it looked like that Kudo's and Ino's reluctance to tag together would get the better of them, but in the end Kudo's cunning made all the difference and he got one over on Nakasawa and Horri who looked the better unit through the entire contest. [COLOR=red][B]Result: Hooded Kudo and Koshiro Ino defeated Hiroaki Nakasawa and Kinnojo Horri in 14:23 when Koshiro Ino defeated Kinnojo Horri by pinfall[/B].[/COLOR] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Apparently Kudo and Ino don't have great chemistry as tag partners, then again wasn't this supposed to be the psychology for this match.[/FONT] [CENTER][B]Match # 12.5 : Two Tier World Championship Challenge Stage Two :[/B] [B]Hooded Kudo vs Koshiro Ino[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningWorld.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HoodedKudo.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KoshiroIno.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Kudo does not give Ino anytime to rest up and attacks the POWAAH and Paint star before the bell has even rung to re-start the contest as the singles match. Kudo pulls Ino out of the ring and then softens up Ino with a series of Knife edged chops before driving the challenger back first into the barricade. Kudo then got up on the apron and took Ino down with a flying Lariat. Kudo then rolled Ino into the ring and went for a quick pin attempt..... One... Two... Ino got his shoulder up, but Kudo was still in control and stomped away at the back of Ino, before attempting to apply a surfboard, but the larger Ino used his strength to power his way out of the hold and then lift Kudo up over his head and then send the defending champion to the canvas with a Gorilla Press Slam. However Ino was too worn down to go for the cover straight away and when he did finally make a pin attempt Kudo had recovered.... Both then staggered back up to their feet and they exchanged blows.... Ino then took Kudo up and over with a back-body drop, and then took Kudo down with a Leaping Lariat. Ino then capped off the flurry of offense with a Scoop Lift Power-Slam.... One.... Two... Kudo was able to kick out....Ino then whipped Kudo into the ropes and moved in to finish things off, he attempted the Kobra's Bite but Kudo ducked under, then took Ino off his feet with a Drop Toe Hold. Ino quickly got back up to his feet but was met with a Shining Wizard to the face.... One... Two... Ino not only kicked out, he began to fire himself up, and the challenger was feeling the POWAAAH, he invited Kudo to bring his best strikes and Kudo obliged with a flurry of knife edge chops but that only seemed to fire Ino up even more and the former protege of Hooded Kudo came back with a series of fore-arm smashes before whipping Kudo into the ropes and sending the Silver Dragon Feet leader crashing to the canvas with a BACK SNAPPER !!! One... Two.... Kudo got his shoulders up at the last split second.... Ino set Kudo in place for a power-bomb but the champion countered with a thumb to the eye and then spiked the challenger into the canvas with a DDT. Kudo made the cover but Ino kicked out emphatically almost sending the champion half way across the ring with his kick out. Ino took Kudo down with a Clothesline and then whipped the champion into the corner before following up with a Splash into the corner. Kudo staggered out and Ino set up for a suplex, but Kudo sneaked in a low-blow and Ino doubled over. Kudo then sent Ino into the canvas with a Russian Leg-Sweep before dropping down and applying the Kudo Lock. Ino powered his way out of the hold, but Kudo then sent him immediately back down to the canvas after an STO and re-applied the Kudo Lock. Omura Umeki raises Ino's arm once.......it flops down Umeki raises it a second time......it flops down again Umeki raises the arm for a third time.... Ino still has some life left in him and he fights his way over to the ropes.. Kudo goes in for the attack again but Ino knocks him down with a shoulder tackle, Kudo gets back up and Ino knocks him down with another shoulder tackle. Kudo gets back up again and gets sent over head and to the outside with a Back-Body Drop. Ino decides to take a risk and climbs the top turnbuckle and comes down on Kudo with a flying double-axe handle......Ino rolls Kudo into the ring, then after a few clubbing blows picks Kudo up and drives Kudo into the canvas with a Running Power-Slam... One.... Two..... Kudo kicks out, then uses the momentum of the kick out to push Ino into referee Omura Umeki. Umeki falls to the canvas..... Kudo spits a blast of green mist into the face of Koshiro Ino. Ino is now disorientated and can't see where he is.....he staggers into a KUDO KUTTER !!! Umeki is coming round.... One...... Two....... Three !! Hooded Kudo is still the World Champion. So Kudo over-comes the odds to retain the title in what proved to be a very dramatic World Title match....several times Ino looked like he might come away with the victory and the World Title but in the end Kudo used his cunning, alot of people would say cheating to keep the title firmly around his waist [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hooded Kudo defeated Koshiro Ino in 15:52 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Hooded Kudo retains the Burning World Heavyweight Championship Title[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A* [/COLOR][/B] [I]The show ends with Hooded Kudo and the rest of Silver Dragon Feet celebrating Kudo's succesful Title defence[/I] [B]Rating: B[/B] [B]_______________________________________________________________[/B] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkgreen]Overall: A[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [/CENTER] Booking a four hour pay per view is no easy task, and I pretty much had to end up booking the entire roster (the only people I left out were Nisso Yuasha who's days might be numbered with Burning Hammer and VENOM who is out with a long term injury) and in the end there were a few mediocre matches, especially during the first half of the show. But things picked up in the second half after the Super 10 Cup Tournament, and the semi-main and main event delivered a pair of memorable matches that are worth the price of the admission fee alone.

[B][U]Night of the Burning Hammer Prediction contest[/U] [/B] [I]8 entrants this time around[/I] [B]Smurphy 1014:[/B] 6/12 [B]NOAH fan 4 life:[/B] 7/12 [B]Ping Von Erich:[/B] 6/12 [B]Chris Caulfield :[/B] 7/12 [B]Eric Adams:[/B] 5/12 [COLOR=olive][B]Rob 4590: 10/12[/B][/COLOR] [B]Imerak:[/B] 9/12 [B]Gremlinator:[/B] 8/12 8 Entrants !!- Must be like a new record (for this diary), in the end Rob 4590 just edges out Imerak (who I have to say is consistantly good at his predictions for this diary). For his powers in prediction Rob 4590- gets front-row tickets to Burning Hammer's next PPV Mega Event next month Everlasting Mission. Plus he wins a fan-pack of the wrestler or wrestlers (should he pick a tag team) of his choice. The fan pack includes T-Shirt, baseball cap, banner, signed poster, fully poseable action figure and compilation DVD that includes some of the wrestlers' best matches, plus an interview with the wrestler (s). All presented in a souvenir one of a kind velvet bag featuring the Burning Hammer logo. [B]Steve Flash mystey partner guesses[/B] Only a few people took tried their hand at this, and in the end everyone was wrong, but with hundreds of workers to choose from in the Cornellverse the odds were always against them. Let's look at their guesses.... [B]Ping Von Erich: Big Smack Scott[/B] Big Smack is 'entertaining' in his own unique way, but I'd rather keep my roster injury free. Mind you this was only Mullet Power he was up against, so it probably wouldn't have been much of a loss anyway if they got injured. No, I'd never wish injury on any of my roster , not even the huffing and puffing Yasuhiko Taira. [B]Eric Adams/ Gremlinator: Sean McFly[/B] I'm not going to waste a big name Main event level superstar in a mid-card/semi-joke feud involving a Gajin that is a glorified jobber, an average heavyweight that is a mid-carder at best with the current talent at the top end of the roster and a plodding lump of uselesness as his partner, even if NOTBPW treat anyone I send them over like a sack of crap in exchange and job them out to any old piece of rubbish such as the Kelowna Playaz. Burning Hammer operates with a little more respect than that. [B]Rob 4590: Tim Westybrook[/B] Probably the most logical guess, as Rob correctly guessed that Flash would use his Canadian connections , plus Westybrook (though promising) is the sort of wrestler I would not feel grubby about getting involved in this feud or possibly contemplate jobbing out to Mullet Power.

[QUOTE=EricAdams;274621]Two A* matches leaves you with a B show? Booooo That two-tier match despite having a predictable ending is easily a MOTYC.[/QUOTE] Not quite, the final celebration garnered a B, the overall super-show earned a much deserved [b]A[/b]. I may be wrong but I think Tigerkinney can 'suffer' through with two A* matches and an A rated show.

TigerKinney im looking at some of the match times and i think the reason some of the under-card filler dragged a bit was because you gave them too much time and didnt give enough time to the top matches. 15 minutes for the main event? that would be unheard of in almost every Japanese fed, as im sure you know. i understand that they had already wrestled a 15 minute match but still, you could have gotten another 10 minutes out of the match and gotten an A*. 11 minutes for Hoshino and Umaga??? this match could have easily been close to 20 im not trying to influence how you run your dynasty at all, but i think one of the reasons why some past ratings have suffered is angles get too much time and are too frequent and matches dont get enough time. but hey, this is just my opinion, and i like long matches. in my BHOTWG game i had like 3 60 minute time limits in a year

[quote=NOAH fan 4 life;274639]TigerKinney im looking at some of the match times and i think the reason some of the under-card filler dragged a bit was because you gave them too much time and didnt give enough time to the top matches. 15 minutes for the main event? that would be unheard of in almost every Japanese fed, as im sure you know. i understand that they had already wrestled a 15 minute match but still, you could have gotten another 10 minutes out of the match and gotten an A*. 11 minutes for Hoshino and Umaga??? this match could have easily been close to 20 im not trying to influence how you run your dynasty at all, but i think one of the reasons why some past ratings have suffered is angles get too much time and are too frequent and matches dont get enough time. but hey, this is just my opinion, and i like long matches. in my BHOTWG game i had like 3 60 minute time limits in a year[/quote] I've personally never found giving matches more time to have a positive effect on the rating, if anything keeping workers in the ring too long normally has a negative effect, due to not be able to go for long stretches in the ring. I personally would love it if the game did reward players for putting on longer matches, then you wouldn't get baffling ratings like A* for a 5 minute match, just because two guys are main eventers and mega over. I've never booked that and probably never will, but I've seen it in other people's diaries. Let's analyze..... [B]Kiyaru vs Americana - 18:24[/B] Pretty long for an opening contest, both have good stamina levels and my faith in them producing a hot opening contest was rewarded with the fourth best match of the night (Third Best if you count the two parts of the two tier match as one whole match) [B]The Rebellion vs Poison & Clown- 6:37[/B] [I]Rebellion would be having a match later in the night, Poison and Clown were solely brought in as job fodder (with a bit of mystique for the CPU fans)...was hoping for a C+, that's what I got.[/I] [B]P.I.N.K vs Size of the Fight - 9:39[/B] Tadakuni Toshusai stamina levels still need to improve, hence why SOTF advanced to the title match, plus I didn't want to wear SOTF out before the title match. [B]Super Joshuya vs SUKI- 9:08[/B] Had this not been a 4 hour PPV, this match would not have made it onto the card, but SUKI's breakthrough singles victory needed to be more than blink and you'll miss it 5 minute wonder. [B]Flash & Wood vs Mullet Power- 5:58[/B] Probably right at the limit in terms of time length that this match is physically allowed to go, due to Taira's awful stamina levels. The feud is just there to give me something to do with Mullet Power whilst I'm lummoxed with their long term written contracts. Saying that I would probably still keep Masuno. [B]U.K Dragon vs Golden Scorpion- 10:18[/B] Again like SUKI-Joshuya this match probably would not have made the PPV had it not been 4 hours. Did I give this one too much time perhaps so, but I don't think the time was why it got a very average B- rating. [B]4 Corner Survival: Sanda vs Kawasawa vs Hamacho vs Fire-Fox- 9:43[/B] The epitome of mid-card filler, this was the match I was particularly referring to. Mind you I don't think I gave it too little or too much time, it got a C+ because the fans just didn't care enough. [B]Maita vs Gilmore: 12:05[/B] Gilmore can of course go alot longer, 12 minutes is comfortable for Maita, pushing the time over that and he begins to fatigue. Admittedly I was hoping with Gilmore in the match, it would get better than a B- but this seems to be the 'curse' of the Openweight Title, not being able to produce matches better a B- no matter who is competing for the belt. [B]The Rebellion vs Size of the Fight: 13:06[/B] Considering both teams fought earlier, I probably erred on the side of caution, The Rebellion with the better stamina levels could probably go longer, Size of the Fight probably couldn't [B]Eisaku Hoshino vs Rhino Umaga: 10:48[/B] Looking at their stamina levels Hoshino (A*) and Umaga (B+) I probably could have/perhaps should have got a longer match out of them to eat up more time, but I was going for a hard hitting heavyweight contest that would end in a blink of an eye on a high impact move...not every match has to drag on for half an hour just for the sake of it. [B]Sensational Dragon vs Elemental II: 30.00 (Iron Man Match)[/B] I always had this match in mind to eat up a good portion of the PPV, the only question was should I go for a 30 Minute Iron Man or a 60 Minute Iron Man. At A* Stamina Sensational Dragon would definatelty be up to that task, at B stamina Elemental II is more borderline, I decided to err on the side of caution and go for 30 minutes. [B]Two Tier Title Match: [/B] [B]Part 1: Kudo & Ino vs Nakasawa & Horri : 14: 23[/B] [B]Part 2: Kudo vs Ino: 15:52[/B] Think of the match as a 30 minute + match with a short break in between. Kudo at B+ stamina could probably go longer, Ino at B- is probably right on his limit. The Two Tier format is booked as two separate matches though, it's the only way it can be booked.

[QUOTE=Tigerkinney;274096]For his powers in prediction Rob 4590- gets front-row tickets to Burning Hammer's next PPV Mega Event next month Everlasting Mission. Plus he wins a fan-pack of the wrestler or wrestlers (should he pick a tag team) of his choice. The fan pack includes T-Shirt, baseball cap, banner, signed poster, fully poseable action figure and compilation DVD that includes some of the wrestlers' best matches, plus an interview with the wrestler (s). All presented in a souvenir one of a kind velvet bag featuring the Burning Hammer logo. [/QUOTE] I'll be there!!! :D Damn thats a difficult choice as to whose pack to go for. The trouble is that all my fave wrestlers in Burning Hammer are the heels - Sensational Dragon, Rhino Umaga, The Rebellion, and Tom Gilmore - who I don't really know what he is! Can I be greedy and claim a Silver Dragon Feet stable pack? :p

[QUOTE=Rob4590;274770]I'll be there!!! :D Damn thats a difficult choice as to whose pack to go for. The trouble is that all my fave wrestlers in Burning Hammer are the heels - Sensational Dragon, Rhino Umaga, The Rebellion, and Tom Gilmore - who I don't really know what he is! Can I be greedy and claim a Silver Dragon Feet stable pack? :p[/QUOTE] No problem, your order might be a little delayed because there's been some problems at the factory, once these problems have been sorted they will be sent out ASAP. [QUOTE=Payne;274307]Still....Waiting....For Computer....To Get Back....From Shop!!!!!![/QUOTE] _______________________________________________________________ In TEW game terms Tom Gilmore is a heel, but I'm presenting him as a Tweener in the diary, that probably leans more towards the heel side at this moment in time.

[B][U][SIZE=3]Mid Term Report[/SIZE] [/U][/B] There was feedback in this diary that asked for perhaps a bit more of a regular progress review, so from this tour on there will now be a mid-term report. First up is the first half of the roster review, the second half will be up sometime tomorrow. [B][U]Roster Review (Part One)[/U][/B] [B][U]Americana[/U][/B] [B][U][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmericanElemental.jpg[/IMG][/U][/B] [B]Tour Record (Up to and Including NOTBH) :[/B] 6-0-5 [B]Best Match Rating:[/B] A [B]Average Match Rating:[/B] B [B]Popularity:[/B] C [B]Height:[/B]5 ft 10 , [B]Weight:[/B] 195 Ib [B]Finishers:[/B] Elemental Driver (Double Underhook Power-Bomb),Inferno Splash (Corkscrew 450) [B]Move-Set:[/B] Elemental Suplex (Double-Arm German Suplex), Hurracarrana,Tri-fecta kick series (Two Roundhouse Kicks, followed by a jumping heel kick), Diving DDT, Quebrada, Spring-board Back Elbow, Somersault DDT, Falcon Arrow, Hand-Spring Somersault Plancha, Rolling Cutter, Flying Cross Body. [COLOR=navy]Americana is growing into one of the most consitant performers in the Junior Division and the Burning Hammer audience have begun to take to the talented American born performer and he now looks the most likely performer outside of Sensational Dragon and Elemental II to break into the Junior Title picture.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]An Americana - Elemental II feud could certainly be interesting, given the fact that Americana, called himself American Elemental on the North American circuit and his entire move-set is based on the Junior legend. Outside of the ring Americana has been developing his Japanese language skills at a good rate and could see some mic during the tour.[/COLOR] [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BulldozerBrandonSmith.jpg[/IMG] [B]Tour Record (Up to and Including NOTBH) [/B]: 0-0-7 [B]Best Match Rating:[/B] B+ [B]Average Match Rating:[/B] C+ [B]Popularity:[/B] E [B]Height[/B]:6 ft 6 , [B]Weight:[/B] 295 Ib [B]Finishers:[/B] Back-Drop Driver, Atomic Driller (Texas Pile-Driver) [B]Move-Set :[/B] 3-Point Tackle, Vertical Suplex, German Suplex, Belly to Belly Suplex, Gutwrench Suplex, Pump-Handle Slam, Repeated Fore-Arm Smashes, Side-Slam,Fall-Away Slam, Running Power-Slam, Lariat. [COLOR=navy]The Bulldozer has not won a single match on the tour so far but it's all good education for the former college football player who had to turn to wrestling. As expected his better matches are those when he is up against the best talents on the Burning Hammer roster such as his match with Hooded Kudo at the beginning of the tour. [/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]These tough losses (rather than meaningless wins over fellow job squadders) will do more to help BBS develop his skills and get respect from the tough and discerning Burning Hammer fans, so expect more of the same from BBS for the rest of the tour.[/COLOR] [B][U]Chuichi Sanda (Raging Bulls)[/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ChuichiSanda.jpg[/IMG] [B]Tour Record (Up to and Including NOTBH)[/B] : 5-1-6 [B]Best Match Rating:[/B] B [B]Average Match Rating:[/B] B- [B]Popularity:[/B] C [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft , [B]Weight:[/B] 255 Ib [B]Finishers:[/B] Explosion Kick (Spin Kick) [B]Move-Set :[/B] Exploder Suplex, Sit-Out Power-Bomb, German Suplex, Belly to Belly Suplex, Super-Kick, Ed Henson Press (Lou Thesz Press), Soccer Kick, Punches, Knee Lift [B][I][U]With Eiji Hamacho as Raging Bulls:[/U][/I][/B] [I][B]Finisher:[/B] Raging Impact (Spear-Hamacho, followed by Super-Kick- Sanda)[/I] [I][B]Move-Set:[/B] Battering Ram, Double Hip-Toss, Double Elbow-Drop, [/I] [I]Double Vertical Suplex, Double Flap-Jack.[/I] [COLOR=navy]With the Raging Bulls now slipping further away from the Tag Title picture, the veteran pair have slipped into the role of dependable but generally unspectacular mid-carders. They are the sort of workers that the top talent/next hot things beat to look strong/get a momentum building win over but they are still given victories over the jobbers to keep looking reasonably strong. [/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]The pair seem to be alot more involved with mid-card filler such as 4 corner survivals these days and the pair even had a chance of going after singles gold when they got involved in the Openweight Title picture, though neither really ever looked like taking the title away from Mokuami Maita.[/COLOR] [B][U]Dynamite Narahashi[/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DynamiteNarahashi.jpg[/IMG] [B]Tour Record (Up to and Including NOTBH) :[/B] 1-0-10 [B]Best Match Rating:[/B] B Average Match Rating: B- Popularity: D- [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft 3 , [B]Weight:[/B] 235 Ib [B]Finishers:[/B] Dynamite Crunch (Double-Knee Face-breaker) [B]Move-Set :[/B] Arm-Bar Takedown, Reverse STO, Knee Strikes, Shoot Kick, Chop-Block, Double-Knee Gutbuster, Whiplash, Snap Suplex, Wheelbarrow Suplex, Cross-Arm Breaker. [COLOR=navy]Dynamite Narahashi at this moment in time is a jobber and unfortunately for him it does not look like that status is going to change any time soon. Surprisingly though he's been fairly consitant for a jobber and has managed to put together a porfolio of reasonable matches that often fall in the B-/C+ range. [/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]He even had a nice little series againt Junior Heavyweight Fire-Fox (of whom his loan win of the tour came) but with neither particularly receiving a push, the 'feud' did not have much legs beyond a 3 match mini series. [/COLOR] [U][B][COLOR=black]Eagle Kawasawa[/COLOR][/B][/U] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EagleKawasawa.jpg[/IMG] [B]Tour Record (Up to and Including NOTBH) : [/B]3-0-8 [B]Best Match Rating:[/B] B+ [B]Average Match Rating:[/B] B- [B]Popularity:[/B] C [B]Height:[/B] 5ft 8 , [B]Weight:[/B] 185 Ib [B]Finishers :[/B] Vision Quest ( Shining Wizard- Enzuigiri) , Spread Eagle (Bridging Grounded- Double Chicken Wing) [B]Move-Set :[/B] Diving Elbow Drop, Enzuigiri, Spin-Kick, Double-Stomp, Guillotine Leg-Drop, Flying Neck-Breaker, Leg Lariat, Slingshot Suplex, Falcon Arrow, Eagle -Plex (Cross-Face Chickewing Suplex), Turbuckle Power-Bomb,Dragon Screw, Spinning Toe Hold [COLOR=navy]The former protege of Optimus, earned a written contract with Burning Hammer after impressing on a short-term contract during the back end of the Reborn Tour during the period including the Best of the Super Juniors Cup. [/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]Thus far though Kawasawa seems to be a bit lost in the mid-card shuffle without much focus, this may be due to the fact that his performances have tended to range from very good one week to mediocre the next and if he could find a bit more consistency then perhaps a more substained and focused push will come his way.[/COLOR] [B][U]Eiji Hamacho (Raging Bulls) [/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EijiHamacho.jpg[/IMG] [B]Tour Record (Up to and Including NOTBH) :[/B] 7-0-4 [B]Best Match Rating:[/B] B- [B]Average Match Rating:[/B] C+ [B]Popularity:[/B] C+ [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft 2, [B]Weight:[/B] 295 Ib [B]Finishers:[/B] Hamacho Sledge 2K (Samoan Driver) [B]Move-Set :[/B] Belly to Back Suplex, Belly to Belly Suplex, German Suplex, Delayed Vertical Suplex, Scoop Power-Slam, Death Valley Driver, Spear, Gut-Wrench Power Bomb, Roaring Elbow [I]Raging Bulls Move-Set See Chuichi Sanda[/I] [COLOR=navy]Pretty much all that can be said about Eiji Hamacho, was explained in my review of Chuichi Sanda's progress, seeing how the pair are so intertwined with one another as the Raging Bulls tag team. [/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]Hamacho remains the more 'over' of the pair probably helped by his winning record thus far on the tour, though it has to be said that six of his sevens wins came against members of the roster that could be considered jobbers, whilst the other win was a in a six man tag.[/COLOR] [B][U]Eisaku Hoshino[/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EisakuHoshino.jpg[/IMG] [B]Tour Record (Up to and Including NOTBH) :[/B] 1-0-0 [B]Best Match Rating:[/B] B [B]Average Match Rating:[/B] B [B]Popularity:[/B] A [FONT=Courier New]# Want your popularity to stay permantly high, just sit out and not even get in a wrestling ring, that way you wont get popularity hits due to losing a match ![/FONT] [B]Height:[/B] 5 ft 11, [B]Weight:[/B] 240 Ib [B]Finishers:[/B] Typhoon Lariat (Rebound Lariat), Godzilla Plunge (Double Underhook Pile-driver, often from an elevated position), Nuclear Death Bomb (Inverted Death Valley Driver) [B]Move-Set:[/B] Anaconda Vice, Stone Hold (Sharpshooter), Indian Deathlock, Legsweep DDT, Uranage, Uranage back-breaker, Double Underhook backbreaker, Half Nelson Backbreaker, Falcon Arrow, Firemans carry into a Gut-buster, Lariat, Running Fore-arm, Drop-Kick, Running Knee, Machine gun chops, Shoot Kick, Back body drop, Belly to Belly Suplex, Belly to Back Suplex, Exploder Suplex, Butterfly Suplex, German Suplex, Running Power-Bomb. [COLOR=navy]With only one match under his belt as part of the Burning Hammer roster, this report on Hoshino is less of a progress review and more of a fore-cast of what to expect out of the Puro legend.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]We had been chasing Hoshino for months, but finally came to agreement on a contract two weeks before Night of the Burning Hammer, saying that he's only signed a short-term deal due to his 'free-lance' status. During his time in Burning Hammer it's a lock that he will be part of the Super-10 Cup Tournament and more than likely with his reputation it's more than likely he will get a shot at the Burning Hammer World Title before the Tour is out.[/COLOR] [B][U]Elemental II[/U][/B] [I][B](Burning Junior Champion)[/B][/I] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElementalII.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningJunior.jpg[/IMG] [B]Tour Record (Up to and Including NOTBH)[/B] : 7-0-5 [B]Best Match Rating:[/B] A [B]Average Match Rating:[/B] A [B]Popularity:[/B] B- [B]Height:[/B] 5 ft 10 , [B]Weight:[/B] 195 Ib [B]Finishers:[/B] Earth Breaker (Cradle Pile-driver), Inferno Splash (Corkscrew 450) [B]Move-Set :[/B] Elemental Driver (Double Underhook Power-Bomb), Elemental Suplex (Double-Arm German Suplex), Hurracanrana, Tri-fecta kick series (Two Roundhouse Kicks, followed by a jumping heel kick), Diving DDT, Quebrada, Spring-board Back Elbow, Somersault DDT, Elemental Daze-Kick (Tiger Feint-Kick), Hand-Spring Somersault Plancha, Flying Cross Body, Elemental Clutch (Koji Clutch), Figure-Four Leglock, Surfboard [COLOR=navy]Elemental II won the Junior Division title at Night of the Burning Hammer in an excellent 30 minute Iron Man match over bitter rival Sensational Dragon, and it was deserving reward for the performances the Elemental II has put in since I took over booking the promotion. [/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]I will admit that the initial plans I had in mind was to slowly phase Elemental II down the pecking order given the fact that he is the 'wrong' side of 40, but the fact remains that he is still the best and most consistant that the Junior Division has to offer and his feud with Sensational Dragon over the Junior Title has been one of the major bright-spots for BHOTWG.[/COLOR] [B][U]Fire-Fox[/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_WashichiInao.jpg[/IMG] [B]Tour Record (Up to and Including NOTBH) :[/B] 4-0-8 [B]Best Match Rating:[/B] B [B]Average Match Rating:[/B] B- [B]Popularity:[/B] D+ [B]Height:[/B] 5ft 6 , [B]Weight:[/B] 180 Ib [B]Finishers:[/B] Down In Flames (Shooting-Star Elbow Drop), Pyro-Driver 2000 (Kryptonite Crunch) [B]Move-Set :[/B] Moonsault, Standing Moonsault, Arabian Press, Quebrada, Hurricanrana, Tilt-A-Whirl Head scissors Take down, Flying Thrust-Kick, Springboard Arm-Drag, Flip-Over DDT, Leg-sweep DDT, Dragon Suplex, STO, Pump Handle Reverse Pile-Driver [COLOR=navy]Signed at the back end of the previous tour, Wasichi 'Fire-Fox' Inao is an average Junior Heavyweight, that had yet to get his big break despite being over 30. It's unlikely that he will ever feature in the Junior Title picture and break out as a full blown star, but he's settled admirably into his role of lower end job fodder for the star performers of the Junior Division, whilst still being capable enough to look like he might cause the odd upset or two and picking up the odd win here or there over fellow lower-end peformers such as a his mini-series with Dynamite Narahashi. [/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]He has five months left on a PPA deal, and whether or not he is offered an extension, really depends on finances, as there is a role for him on the roster, but not one that would be rewarded with a particularly lucrative contract offer. [/COLOR] [B][U]Golden Scorpion[/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GoldenScorpion.jpg[/IMG] [B]Tour Record (Up to and Including NOTBH) :[/B] 4-0-7 [B]Best Match Rating:[/B] A [B]Average Match Rating:[/B] B- [B]Popularity:[/B] C- [B]Height:[/B] 5ft 10 , [B]Weight:[/B] 200 Ib [B]Finishers:[/B] Scorpion Stinger (Rolling Wheel-Kick), Golden Shot (Springboard Leg-Drop) [B]Move-Set :[/B] Brainbuster, Northern Lights Suplex, Snap Suplex, Sunset Flip Power-Bomb, Top-Rope Drop-Kick, Springboard Drop-Kick, Leg Lariat, Moonsault, Frog-Splash, Quebrada, Flying Cross-Body, Implant DDT, Front Flip Neckbreaker, Frankensteiner, Corner to Corner Missile Drop-Kick. [COLOR=navy]Golden Scorpion was one of those workers I had pegged in the Junior Division that would be poised to make a run at the Junior Title, but he's never quite done enough to convince me that I should get an extended run in the spotlight so to speak.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]He has a the skills and a cool look and has been in some good matches, examples being a 4-way Junior Division match also involving Sensational Dragon, Elemental II and Americana , plus a fine singles contest with Americana the following show but he's also been in some let-downs matches with Tom Gilmore and Eagle Kawasawa come to mind. [/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]At 31 years old, all is not lost for Scorpion to finally make a run at the Junior Division title but he needs to put together a string of good performances if he wants to get back amongst the title picture.[/COLOR] [B][U]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa.jpg[/IMG] [B]Tour Record (Up to and Including NOTBH) :[/B] 8-2-6 [B]Best Match Rating:[/B] A* [B]Average Match Rating:[/B] A [B]Popularity:[/B] B+ [B]Height:[/B] 6ft 3 , [B]Weight:[/B] 280 Ib [B]Finishers :[/B] H-Bomb (Spin-Out Power Bomb), Nakasawa Neckbreaker (Inverted Face-Lock Neckbreaker) [B]Move-Set:[/B] Uranage, Fore-Arm Smash, Northern -Lights Suplex, German Suplex, Release German Supex, Delayed Vertical Suplex, Belly to Back Super-Plex, Power-Bomb, Lariat, Back Body-Drop, Repeated Back-hand Chops, STF, Cross-Face, Drop-Kick, Double-Knee Backbreaker, Swinging Neckbreaker. [COLOR=navy]The former champion has seen his popularity dip slightly (down to B+ from A) since he lost the title to Hooded Kudo, but still remains one of my most over performers. I think the popularity dip might have had something to do with losing to Koshiro Ino in the tag part of the Two Tier match. [/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]There's not really alot to say about Nakasawa that hasn't been said already, he's firmly established himself as one of Burning Hammers top performers and with plenty of good years left in him, it looks likely to remain that way for quite some time.[/COLOR] [B][U]Hooded Kudo (Silver Dragon Feet)[/U][/B] /[B][I](Burning World Champion)[/I][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HoodedKudo.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningWorld.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=black][B]Tour Record (Up to and Including NOTBH) :[/B] 8-2-6[/COLOR] [COLOR=black][B]Best Match Rating:[/B] A*[/COLOR] [COLOR=black][B]Average Match Rating:[/B] A[/COLOR] [COLOR=black][B]Popularity:[/B] A*[/COLOR] [B]Height:[/B] 6ft ,[B] Weight:[/B] 240 Ib [B]Finishers:[/B] Kudo Kutter (TKO), Kudo-Lock (Inverted STF), Kudo-Driver '99 (Cross Arm Pile-Driver) [B]Move-Set :[/B] Proto Kudo Driver (Belly to Back Piledriver), Shining- Wizard, STO, Side Russian Leg-Sweep, Moonsault, Flying Lariat, Crucifix Power-Bomb, Death Valley Driver, STF, Iconoclasm, Drop-Kick, Drop Toe-Hold, Spike DDT, Dragon Suplex, Dragon Screw Leg-Whip, Surfboard, Knife-Edge Chops, Enzuigiri, Yakuza Kick, Face-Wash [COLOR=navy]Whilst recent rival Hiroaki Nakasawa's popularity has taken a slight popularity dip since losing the title, Hooded Kudo is arguably as popular as he ever has been and is doing a fine job as the leader of the Silver Dragon Feet stable and as the cunning champion that the fans love to hate.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]Much like Elemental II in the Junior Division, it was thought that Kudo might gradually fade more into the background, but much like Elemental II he remains one of the best workers on the roster, apart from keeping the [/COLOR][COLOR=navy]title on Nakasawa (and I felt I made the title switch at the right time, as I think a title run that went over a year could start to go stale)...Kudo is the right man to be holding the World Title at this moment in time.[/COLOR] [B][U]Hyosuke Kokan (Size of the Fight)[/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HyosukeKokan.jpg[/IMG] [B]Tour Record (Up to and Including NOTBH) :[/B] 3-2-8 [B]Best Match Rating:[/B] A [B]Average Match Rating:[/B] B [B]Popularity:[/B] C+ [B]Height:[/B] 5ft 7, [B]Weight:[/B] 190 Ib [B]Finishers:[/B] Electric Shocker Clutch (Sitting Double-Chicken Wing), Cannonball (Front-Flip Senton) [B]Move-Set :[/B] Tornado DDT , Suicide Dive, Flying Elbow Smash, Slingshot Leg-drop, Tilt-A-Whirl Head-Scissors, Flying Drop-Kick, Sunset Flip, Seated Senton, Leg Hook Belly to Back Suplex, Double Chicken-Wing Suplex. [B][I][U]With Kansuke Konda as Size of the Fight:[/U][/I][/B] [I][B]Move-Set:[/B] Stereo Tornado DDT's, Russian Leg-Sweep/Neckbreaker combination, Double Cutter, Double Flap-Jack,Stereo Suicide Dives, Double Drop-Kick, Double Top-Rope Leg-drop, Double Slingshot Inverted Suplex, Legsweep/Flying Cross Body Combinaton, Slingshot Catapult- Missile Drop Kick Combination[/I] [COLOR=navy]Size of the Fight may have lost the tag titles on their first title defence, but the 'under-dog' team remains an integral part of a tag division that has moved away from the slow plodding heavyweight teams of years past such as Alliance 2K (Everest & Masuno) to more exciting athletic teams. [/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]At this moment in time Kokan is probably the 'weaker' of the two partners, as highlighted in their match against one another in the Best of the Super Juniors Cup from the Reborn Tour, where Kansuke Konda came out on top. [/COLOR] [COLOR=black][U][B]Kansuke Konda (Size of the Fight)[/B][/U][/COLOR] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KansukeKonda.jpg[/IMG] [B]Tour Record (Up to and Including NOTBH) :[/B] 3-1-11 [B]Best Match Rating:[/B] A [B]Average Match Rating:[/B] B+ [B]Popularity:[/B] C+ [B]Height:[/B] 5ft 9, [B]Weight:[/B] 205 Ib [B]Finishers:[/B] Konda Driver (Fisherman Driver), Tornado DDT [B]Move-Set :[/B]Suicide Dive, Tope-Con-Hilo (Suicide Senton), Fisherman Suplex, Cross-Arm German Suplex, Northern Lights Suplex, Sunset Flip Power-Bomb, Springboard Bull-Dog, Diving Elbow-Drop, Mushroom Stomp, Running Senton, Cutter/Ace-Crusher. [I]Size of the Fight Move-Set See Hyosuke Kokan[/I] [COLOR=navy]It's surpising just how disappointing a record in terms of wins and losses Kansuke Konda has put together on this tour, but right now himself and Size of the Fight are in that position of being that worker/team that are very competitive but are currently coming up short. [/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]Konda has been part of some excellent matches so far on the tour and his skills have shown development by often being in the ring with the star performers of BHOTWG.[/COLOR] [B][U]Kenko Takemitsu[/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KenkoTakemitsu.jpg[/IMG] [B]Tour Record (Up to and Including NOTBH) :[/B] 1-0-8 [B]Best Match Rating:[/B] B- [B]Average Match Rating:[/B] C+ [B]Popularity:[/B] D [B]Height:[/B] 6ft 1, [B]Weight:[/B] 205 Ib [B]Finishers:[/B] Canada -2-Japan (Cobra Clutch-Suplex) [B]Move-Set :[/B]Fisherman Suplex, Snap Suplex, Cobra Clutch Backbreaker, Brainbuster,Implant DDT, Reverse STO, Flying Clothesline, Missile Drop-Kick, Cobra Clutch, Stone-Hold (Sharpshooter), Running Knee, Enzuigiri. [COLOR=navy]Like Dynamite Narahashi (another fellow worker just past the young lion stage) Kenko Takemitsu finds himself currently in the position of jobber, unfortuantely someone has to be in these positions and at the moment Takemitsu is a prime candidate for one of them, as he just doesn't really have anything about him that makes him stand out.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]That being said he is developing/improving as a worker and both members of Size of the Fight were once unspectacular Junior Division workers that found a niche and caught on, and perhaps finding a tag partner and joining the tag ranks could be Takemitsu's best chance of success in Burning Hammer.[/COLOR] [SIZE=2][B][U]Kinnojo Horri[/U][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B][U][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri.jpg[/IMG][/U][/B][/SIZE] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][B]Tour Record (Up to and Including NOTBH)[/B] : [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=2]12-0-2[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][B]Best Match Rating:[/B] B[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][B]Average Match Rating:[/B] A*[/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE=2][B]Height:[/B] 6ft 4, [B]Weight:[/B] 295 Ib[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]Finishers:[/B] Destiny Bomb (Argentine Power-Bomb), Burning Lariat (Explosive Short-Arm Lariat) [/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]Move-Set : [/B]German Suplex, Belly to Belly Suplex, Clothesline, Fore-Arm Smash, Elbow Smash, Back-Body-Drop, Sit-out Pile-driver, Power-Bomb, Sit-Out Power Bomb, Fall-Away Slam , Fire-Mans Carry Power-Slam, Belly to Back Backbreaker[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=navy]Kinnojo Horri has put together the most impressive win loss record thus far on the tour with his two losses only coming in matches that involved the current World Champion Hooded Kudo, though this is mostly do with the decision to feed him lower end members of the roster to help build him up as a legitimate World Title threat, after he came up short several times on the previous tour.[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=navy]There is no doubt that Horri will eventually get a run with the World Title, but there's still room for development, where as Kudo and Nakasawa have that magic touch of having a great match with just about anyone, there's still that feeling that Horri needs to be in the ring with better workers to produce great matches.[/COLOR] [/SIZE] [B][U]Koshiro Ino[/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KoshiroIno.jpg[/IMG] [B]Tour Record (Up to and Including NOTBH) :[/B] 9-2-4 [B]Best Match Rating:[/B] B+ [B]Average Match Rating:[/B] A* [B]Popularity:[/B] B [B]Height:[/B] 6ft 3, [B]Weight:[/B] 290 Ib [B]Finishers:[/B] Kobra's Bite (High Knee) / Back Snapper (High Elevation- Spinebuster) [B]Move-Set :[/B] German Suplex, Back Body Drop, Sit-Out Power-Bomb, Jack-Knife Power Bomb, Shoulder Tackle, Corner Slash, Clothesline, Gorilla Press- Slam, Double-Axe Handle, Scoop Lift Power-Slam, Running Power-Slam,Leaping Lariat, Death Valley Driver, Yakuza Kick. [COLOR=navy]If Koshiro Ino were to commit himself to a long term written contract with BHOTWG, then he would probably be in an even stronger position in terms of being considered as a possible World Title candidate, as it is it's his commitment and performances whilst in a Burning Hammer ring that has seen him truly develop as a main event player over the past past couple of months, with only a disappointing series against Tom Gilmore the only blot on his current landscape.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]Despite the fact that he is not committed to Burning Hammer with a written contract, it's obvious that the POWAAAH and Paint performer still see's Burning Hammer as his priority promotion.[/COLOR] [B][U]Larry Wood[/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LarryWood.jpg[/IMG] [B]Tour Record (Up to and Including NOTBH) :[/B] 0-1-0 [B]Best Match Rating:[/B] B- [B]Average Match Rating:[/B] B- [B]Popularity:[/B] B [B]Height:[/B] 6ft 8, [B]Weight:[/B] 315 IB [B]Finishers:[/B] Running Big-Foot (Yakuza Kick) [B]Move-Set :[/B] Combination Punches, Hangmans Neckbreaker, Double-Axe Handle, Clothesline, Discus Clothesline, Knee Lift, Atomic-Drop, Back Body Drop, Power-Bomb,Piledriver, Giant Swing. [COLOR=navy]The hardcore legend Larry Wood was brought in to be another cog in the Steve Flash- Mullet Power feud and was only meant to be signed on for a few appearances, but he said he did not want to sign a short term deal, therefore he's been signed to a nine month PPA contract, of course with a PPA contract I could terminate that any time and I would have never of considered signing him to a written contract and it's unlikely he will be given a major push whilst in Burning Hammer.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]However beyond his psychopath image , Wood is actually a pretty solid worker and could prove useful in a jobber to the stars type of role.[/COLOR]

[B][U]Roster Review (Part Two) [/U][/B] [B][U]Marihito Masuko[/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko.jpg[/IMG] [B]Tour Record (Up to and Including NOTBH) :[/B] 8-1-5 [B]Best Match Rating:[/B] B+ [B]Average Match Rating:[/B] B- [B]Popularity:[/B] C- [B]Height:[/B] 5ft 6, [B]Weight:[/B] 155 Ib [B]Finishers:[/B] Masuko Cradle Shock (Reverse STO), Into The White (Springboard Bull-Dog) [B]Move-Set :[/B] Legsweep DDT, Springboard Arm-Drag, STO, Russian Leg-Sweep, Monkey-Flip, Sunset Flip, Spinning Head-Scissors Take-Down, Hurricanrana, Senton, Flying Neckbreaker, Capture Suplex, Elemental Suplex, Small Package, Dragon Screw Leg-Whip ,Double Foot Stomp, Slingshot Plancha. [B][I][U]With Tadakuni Toshusai as P.I.N.K[/U][/I][/B] [I][B]Finisher:[/B] P.I.N.K Daze (Elevated Flying Neckbreaker)[/I] [I][B]Move-Set:[/B] Bodyslam (Toshusai) into Senton (Masuko), Flapjack (Toshusai) into flying clothesline or drop-kick (Masuko) , Missile Launch (Toshusai military presses Masuko over head then throws Masuko into/onto opponents- often too the outside). 'High/Low' (Legsweep Masuko/Clothesline Toshusai).[/I] [COLOR=navy]This tour so far has seen a turn-around for Marihito Masuko , who after a lengthy losing streak during the last tour, has now found tag team success with Tadakuni Toshusai as P.I.N,K (Pain in Nihilism Kinship), the face painted heel tandem have quickly injected themselves as a forced to be reckoned with in the tag division, using an exciting combination of speed and agility (Masuko) with strength and raw power (Toshusai)[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]Masuko had a somewhat ill advised run with the Junior Title (too much too soon) that included a somewhat over-hyped series of matches with Sensational Dragon prior to my tenure as booker. [/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]Looking back the losing streak was perhaps a bit severe but it triggered the heel turn (and I think his Kabuki face painted character works better as a heel) whilst working in the tag division will also help Masuko develop his skills outside of the pressure of delivering as a singles star.[/COLOR] [B][U]Miyamae (The Rebellion/Silver Dragon Feet)/ [/U][/B] [I][B](Burning World Tag Team Champion[/B] )[/I] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Miyamae.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningWorldTag.jpg[/IMG] [B]Tour Record (Up to and Including NOTBH)[/B] : 7-0-8 [B]Best Match Rating:[/B] A* [B]Average Match Rating:[/B] B [B]Popularity:[/B] C+ [B]Height:[/B] 6ft [B]Weight:[/B] 230 Ib [B]Finishers:[/B] Miyamae Spoiler (Hangmans Facebuster), Snake Poison (Anaconda Vice) [B]Move-Set[/B] : Exploder Suplex, Slingshot Suplex, Wheelbarrow Suplex, Face-Wash, Enziguiri, Shoot-Kicks, Elevated DDT, Rolling Cutter,Top Rope Leg-drop, Flying Headbutt, Flying Cross-Body, Moonsault, STO, Uranage, Uranage Backbreaker,Fisherman Brainbuster, Dragon Clutch, Head-Scissors Arm-Bar. [B][I][U]With Shimedzu as The Rebellion[/U][/I][/B] [I][B]Finisher:[/B] Spiked Skull-Drop (Aided Brain-Buster) [/I] [I][B]Move-Set:[/B] Front Suplex (Miyamae) onto top-rope- followed by double foot-stomp (Shimedzu), Russian Leg-Sweep/Neckbreaker Combination, Backbreaker/Top-Rope Legdrop Combination, Slingshot Suplex (Miyamae) into- Leg Lariat (Shimedzu), Double Slingshot Suplex, Double DDT, Stereo Shoot-Kicks to the chest and back of opponent, Double Russian Leg-Sweep, Double Sling-Shot Inverted Suplex, Elevated DDT, Leg-Sweep/Spin Kick Combination.[/I] [COLOR=navy]Not much really has changed for Miyamae since the end of the last tour, he's still one half of the World Tag Team Champions, whilst also being the Silver Dragon Feet stable member most likely to do the job to one of the big name faces that opposes the powerful faction. [/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]Ironically Miyamae enjoyed more singles sucess than his partner when both were part of the Junior Division (even winning the Junior Title back in 2000) but it now looks like Shimedzu is the more likely to break out as a singles star in his own right. That being said with The Rebellion's continued success in the tag ranks don't expect a full blown singles run for either one of them until at-least the next tour.[/COLOR] [B][U]Mokuami Maita[/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MokuamiMaita.jpg[/IMG] [B]Tour Record (Up to and Including NOTBH)[/B] : 7-1-4 [B]Best Match Rating:[/B] B+ [B]Average Match Rating:[/B] C+ [B]Popularity:[/B] C+ [B]Height:[/B] 5ft 10 [B]Weight:[/B] 215 Ib [B]Finishers:[/B] Ankle-Lock, Assasination Attempt (Running Knee) [B]Move-Set :[/B] German Suplex, Rolling Release Suplex, Spinning Leg-hook Belly to Back Suplex, Jaw-Breaker, Russian Leg-Sweep , Face-breaker Knee-Smash, Shin-breaker, Drop-Toe-Hold, Chop Block, Drop-Kick, Missile Drop-Kick, STF, Bow and Arrow, Enzuguiri, Super-Kick, Crucifix Arm-Bar. [COLOR=navy]Even though Maita succesfully defended the Openweight Title seven times, before losing it to Tom Gilmore at Night of the Burning Hammer, his run with the belt can't really be deemed a success as it was one mediocre match after another. His best match so far on the tour has been a non title champion vs champion match against Hooded Kudo , but I've come to the conclusion that Kudo could have a match with a broom and it would still garner at-least a B rating.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]Maita was given plenty of opportunity to make a good run with the Openweight belt and really elevate his status on the roster, but he failed to really make the most of the opportunity and could now find himself sliding back down the roster pecking order.[/COLOR] [B][U]Nisso Yuasha[/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_NisshoYuasa.jpg[/IMG] [B]Tour Record (Up to and Including NOTBH)[/B] : 0-0-5 [B]Best Match Rating:[/B] B- [B]Average Match Rating:[/B] C+ [B]Popularity:[/B] D+ [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft [B]Weight:[/B] 380 Ib [B]Finishers:[/B] Thunder-Drop (Samoan Drop) [B]Move-Set :[/B]Overhead Belly to Belly Suplex, Power-Bomb, Forehand Chop, Corner Clothesline, Stink-face, Headbutt, Corner Splash, Bionic Elbow. [COLOR=navy]The baby elephant has only been used sporadically on the tour and with the more athletic direction that BHOTWG has now gone in, it's hard so see where the plodding super heavyweight now fits in. With under two months left on his contract, it's unlikely that he will be offered a new deal and is seen as a 'project' too far at this moment in time. The same could be said for Yasuhiko Taira, except that Taira has unexplainable overness and a long term written contract in his favour.[/COLOR] [B][U]Rhino Umaga (Silver Dragon Feet)[/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RhinoUmaga.jpg[/IMG] [B]Tour Record (Up to and Including NOTBH) :[/B] 3-0-9 [B]Best Match Rating:[/B] A* [B]Average Match Rating:[/B] B [B]Popularity:[/B] C [B]Height:[/B] 6ft 1 [B]Weight:[/B] 300 Ib [B]Finishers:[/B] Rhino Charge (High Speed- Shoulder Block Take-down) [B]Move-Set :[/B] German Suplex, Belly to Belly Suplex, Inverted Atomic Drop , Samoan Drop, Headbutt, Throat Thrust, Lariat, Running Knee, Repeated Knee Strikes, Swinging Side-Slam, Scoop Power-Slam, Running Lariat into the Corner [COLOR=navy]Whilst the win loss-record might not look all that impressive, Rhino Umaga has managed to raise his profile and force his way into a few main events on the tour, due to his joining of the Silver Dragon Feet stable as their 'Insurance Policy' of course it could be observed that being the stables Insurance policy has mostly involved being a Jobber To The Stars but the big Samoan now has a direction and purpose in Burning Hammer since losing the Openweight Title to Mokuami Maita.[/COLOR] [B][U]Sensational Dragon (Silver Dragon Feet)[/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon.jpg[/IMG] [B]Tour Record (Up to and Including NOTBH) :[/B] 7-0-5 [B]Best Match Rating:[/B] A [B]Average Match Rating:[/B] B+ Popularity: C+ [B]Height:[/B] 5ft 10 Weight: 195 Ib [B]Finishers:[/B] Sensation Shock (Dragon-rana), Dragon Slice (Shiranui) [B]Move-Set :[/B] Dragon Suplex, Dragon Screw Leg-Whip, STO, Enziguiri, Springboard Drop-Kick, Slingshot Plancha, 450 Splash , Spring-board Back-Elbow , Hurricanrana, Quebrada, Flying Elbow-Drop, Tornado DDT, Monkey-Flip, Flying Spinning Heel-Kick, Double Foot-Stomp, Standing Moonsault , Dragon Sleeper, Eastern Stretch, Kudo-Lock (Inverted STF), Repeated Roundhouse Kicks. [COLOR=navy]The arrogant former Junior champion and Silver Dragon Feet stable member enjoyed an impressive 8 month reign, that included 13 title defenses before finally dropping the title to rival Elemental II. Will Dragon attempt to win the title back or will his focus been turned elsewhere, that will become clearer as the second half of the tour post Night of the Burning Hammer has come under way.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]But one thing that has become clear is that the young star has firmly established himself as one of the leading lights of the BHOTWG roster, he's the sort of talent that will have experts saying 'you don't have to like the attitude, but you've got to respect the ability' [/COLOR] [B][U]Shimedzu (The Rebellion/Silver Dragon Feet)/[/U] [/B] [B][I](Burning World Tag Team Champion)[/I][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Shimedzu.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningWorldTag.jpg[/IMG] [B]Tour Record (Up to and Including NOTBH) :[/B] 9-1-5 [B]Best Match Rating:[/B] A [B]Average Match Rating:[/B] B [B]Popularity:[/B] B- [B]Height:[/B] 5ft 11[B] Weight:[/B] 235 Ib [B]Finishers:[/B] Shimedzu Skull-Drop (Brainbuster DDT) ,Total Anarchy (Moonsault Side-Slam). [B]Move-Set :[/B]Swinging DDT, Crucifix Roll, Facewash, Rebel Streak (Machine-Gun Kicks), Springboard Roundhouse Kick , Slingshot Suplex, Dragon Suplex, Hesitation Drop-Kick, Shining Wizard, Moonsault, Falcon-Arrow,Blue Thunder Driver, Catapult Back-Breaker, Tilt-A-Whirl Back-Breaker, Gutbuster. [I]For Rebellion Move-Set See Miyamae[/I] [COLOR=navy]With Shimedzu so intertwined with Miyamae as one half of the World Tag Team Champions The Rebellion, alot of what can be said about Shimedzu was said in the assessment of Miyamae's first half of the Eye of the Dragon Tour. [/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]As mentioned at the end of Miyamae's report Shimedzu looks the more likely to break out as a singles star in his own right but it's unlikely that the trigger will be pulled on a singles run for either member for the forseesable future, especially when they are still the lynchpins of an ever improving tag division.[/COLOR] [B][U]Steve Flash[/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SteveFlash.jpg[/IMG] [B]Tour Record (Up to and Including NOTBH) :[/B] 2-1-11 [B]Best Match Rating:[/B] B- [B]Average Match Rating:[/B] C+ [B]Popularity:[/B] E- [B]Height:[/B] 6ft 2, [B]Weight:[/B] 238 Ibs [B]Finisher:[/B] Flash Bang (Elevated Three Quarter face-lock Cutter) [B]Move-Set:[/B] Enziguiri, Super-Kick, German Suplex, Northern Lights Suplex, Vertical Suplex, Brainbuster, Full Nelson Facebuster, Diving Leg-drop, Top Rope Elbow Drop, Turnbuckle Power-Bomb, Missile Drop-Kick, One-handed Bull-dog, Spinning back-elbow, Double Under-hook backbreaker, Boston Crab, Figure Four Leg-Lock. [COLOR=navy]The 41 year old Canadian has so far split time between putting the home-grown Burning Hammer talent over and being stuck in a feud with Mullet Power, all because as a fellow Mullet wearer he refused to join their team. Flash really needs to settle this Mullet dispute, and has enlisted the services of renowned psychopath Larry Wood to help him get Mullet Power out of his hair. [/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]Apparently Flash is now fluent in Japanese, but that skill development seems a bit pointless as he is very dull and should be kept away from a live mic at all costs, according to the road agents[/COLOR]. [B][U]SUKI[/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SUKI.jpg[/IMG] [B]Tour Record (Up to and Including NOTBH) :[/B] 4-0-6 [B]Best Match Rating:[/B] B [B]Average Match Rating:[/B] B- [B]Popularity:[/B] E+ [B]Height:[/B] 5 ft 10, [B]Weight:[/B] 214 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] SUKI Special III (Northern Lights Suplex into Cross Arm-Breaker), Mount SUKI (Top Rope Falcon Arrow) [B]Move-Set:[/B] SUKI Special (Cross Arm Breaker), SUKI Special II (Tilt-A-Whirl Head-Scissors into Cross Arm Breaker), Stretch Plum, Kudo-Lock (Muta Lock), Head-Scissors Take-Down, STO, Running Knee, Roundhouse Kick, Northern Lights Suplex, Rolling German Suplex, Release Dragon Suplex, Death Valley Driver, Falcon Arrow, Implant DDT. [COLOR=navy]Brought up from Hinote Dojo at the beginning of the tour, this highly confident youngster is already starting to make his mark, having already tasted success early in the tour several times as part of the winning team in several multi-man tag matches. SUKI got his first big singles win when he defeated Junior Division veteran Super Joshuya at Night of the Burning Hammer.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]SUKI is a less flashy technical minded lightweight worker compared to much of the Junior Division in the mould of a Mokuami Maita, what he really has working in his favour compared to most of the roster and even some of the established veterans is an exceptional charisma and the ability to really connect with the fans as a natural heel. [/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]The 21 year old certainly has the potential to become one of Burning Hammer's star performers over the coming years.[/COLOR] [B][U]Super Joshuya[/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SuperJoshuya.jpg[/IMG] [B]Tour Record (Up to and Including NOTBH) :[/B] 3-0-6 [B]Best Match Rating:[/B] B [B]Average Match Rating:[/B] C+ [B]Popularity:[/B] C- [B]Height:[/B] 5ft 6 [B]Weight:[/B] 185 Ib [B]Finishers:[/B] J-Drop (Pumphandle Drop ) /Due South (Moonsault Slam) Move-Set : Inverted Suplex Slam, Spinning Leg-hook Belly to Back Suplex,Pumphandle Suplex, Spinning Bull Dog, Catapult Back-Breaker, Top-Rope Leg-drop,Diving Leg-drop Bull-Dog, Missile Drop-Kick, Flying Neckbreaker, Moonsault, Palm Strikes, Shooting-Star Press,Hurricanrana, Rope-Walk Rana. [COLOR=navy]A former Junior champion, Super Joshuya has found himself sliding down the pecking order in 2007 and that really has to do with the fact that he's been putting in constantly mediocre performances.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]If Joshuya can re-find the old magic , then perhaps he can reverse his recent slump in fortunes (as highlighted by his loss to rookie sensation SUKI at Night of the Buring Hammer), Elemental II has shown that being past 40 does not mean having to wind down your career and Joshuya is not even 40 yet.[/COLOR] [B][U]Tadakuni Toshusai (P.I.N.K)[/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BHOTWG-TadakuniToshusaiPINK.jpg[/IMG] [B]Tour Record (Up to and Including NOTBH) :[/B] 6-1-4 [B]Best Match Rating:[/B] A [B]Average Match Rating:[/B] B- [B]Popularity:[/B] C [COLOR=navy]Tadakuni Toshusai is looking to win Tag gold for a second time, this with Marihito Masuko as the duo P.I.N.K. Toshusai may of already tasted championship success but that was part of a make-shift team with Koshiro Ino and that team never really had any legs, Toshusai was a stand in tag partner but Burning Hammer officials were desperate to end the reign of Alliance 2K (Masuno & Everest) which was becoming very stale. [/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]The P.I.N.K gimmick for Toshusai can be considered his first proper planned push in the promotion. Looking lost and directionless after dropping one half of the tag titles at the beginning of the previous tour,Toshusai and Burning Hammer officials were aware that this tour was really make or break for his career in Burning Hammer. [/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]Paired up with a fellow lost soul in Marihito Masuko and given a make-over to match up with the former Junior champion, P.I.N.K has proven to be a success and the duo have quickly established themselves as a force in the tag division. One particular match where Toshusai can lay claim to being one of (if not the most) the most improved workers on the current tour is a suprisingly great singles match he had against Size of the Fights Kansuke Konda.[/COLOR] [B][U]The Awesome Kiyaru[/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheAwesomeKiyaru.jpg[/IMG] [B]Tour Record (Up to and Including NOTBH) :[/B] 5-0-4 [B]Best Match Rating:[/B] B+ [B]Average Match Rating:[/B] B [B]Popularity:[/B] C [B]Height:[/B] 5ft 8 [B]Weight:[/B] 180 Ib [B]Finishers:[/B] Kiyaru Effect (Forward somersault three-quarter facelock bulldog )/ Magic Cloud (Imploding 450 Splash) [B]Move-Set :[/B] Tilt-A-Whirl Head-Scissors, Picture Perfect Moonsault (Triple Jump Moonsault), Quebrada, Somersault Plancha, Corkscrew Senton, Quebrada, Shooting Star-Press, Springboard Shooting Star-Press, Frog-Splash, Tornado DDT, Awesome Mirage (2 Spinning Heel-Kicks, then a Roundhouse Kick), Spinning Leg-Sweep, Falcon Arrow, Inverted Falcon Arrow, Standing Shiranui, Uranage, Single Leg Boston Crab. [COLOR=navy]Kiyaru is a still consistant performer in the Junior Division , but at the moment looks a little lost in the shuffle and despite getting a title shot (a title shot that was overdue) at the beginning of the tour has never really looked being part of the Junior Title picture at this moment in time. [/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]His disappointing showing with Sensational Dragon in that title match may of contributed to his slide into mid-card obscurity, but he still has alot to offer and a few momentum building victories could catapult him back towards to the top end of the division.[/COLOR] [B][U]Tom Gilmore [/U][I](Openweight Champion)[/I][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AngryGilmore.jpg[/IMG] [B]Tour Record (Up to and Including NOTBH) :[/B] 6-2-5 [B]Best Match Rating:[/B] A* [B]Average Match Rating:[/B] B [B]Popularity:[/B] C+ [B]Height:[/B] 6ft , [B]Weight:[/B] 235 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Anger Management (Spin-Out Power Bomb), Picture Perfect Moonsault (Triple Jump Moonsault) [B]Move-Set:[/B] STO, Reverse STO, Iconoclasm, Rolling Cutter, Double Knee facebuster, Quebrada, Death Valley Driver, Exploder Suplex, Fisherman Suplex, Enzuigiri, Sidewalk Slam, Double Knee Gutbuster, Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker, Tornado DDT, Super-Kick, Diving Elbow, Missile Drop-Kick, Facewash, Stone-Hold (Sharpshooter), Elemental Clutch (Koji Clutch) [COLOR=navy]Tom Gilmore has enjoyed a fairly solid return to Burning Hammer, after leaving SWF and Sports Entertainment behind. A disappointing series against Koshiro Ino had to be cut short but he's since gone onto win the Openweight title and hopefully the Gaijin Star will have a good run with the mid-card belt , that will help bring prestige to the belt and in turn help build his credentials as a genuine World Title threat.[/COLOR] [B][U]Toshiki Shibanumo[/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ToshikiShibanumo.jpg[/IMG] [B]Tour Record (Up to and Including NOTBH) :[/B] 1-0-8 [B]Best Match Rating:[/B] B- [B]Average Match Rating:[/B] C+ [B]Popularity:[/B] D+ [B]Height:[/B] 6ft 2 [B]Weight:[/B] 270 Ib [B]Finishers:[/B] Hammerplex (Briding Leg-Hook Belly to Back Suplex) [B]Move-Set :[/B] Belly to Back Suplex, German Suplex, Half-Nelson Suplex, Side-Slam Back-Breaker, Spinebuster, Camel Clutch Sleeper, Half Nelson, Double-Axe Handle, Fore-Arm Smash,Drop-Kick, European Uppercut [COLOR=navy]Shibanumo is a mediocre veteran, who won't be getting a push anytime soon and whose role is basically to job to most of the roster. Who in their right minds thought it was a good idea to give this guy a written contract ? [/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]The only advantage to him being around is that I have a resident jobber I have very little guilt about jobbing out virtually every match.[/COLOR] [B][U]UK Dragon[/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UKDragon.jpg[/IMG] [B]Tour Record (Up to and Including NOTBH) :[/B] 5-0-5 [B]Best Match Rating:[/B] A [B]Average Match Rating:[/B] B [B]Popularity:[/B] C- [B]Height:[/B] 5ft 10 [B]Weight:[/B] 190 Ib [B]Finishers:[/B] Dragon Drop (Cut-Throat Driver ), Dragon Clutch (Dragon Sleeper) [B]Move-Set :[/B] Dragon Suplex, Abominal Stretch, Figure Four Leg-Lock, Brainbuster, Half Nelson Driver, Rolling Cutter,Snap Suplex, Vertical Suplex, Northern Lights Suplex, European Uppercut, Diving European Uppercut, Diving Headbutt, Leg-Drop, Frog-Splash, Flying Clothesline, Drop-Kick, Missile Drop-Kick, Tilt-A-Whirl Head-Scissors, Tornado DDT. [COLOR=navy]British Junior Heavyweight U.K Dragon impressed enough in the BOSJ Cup last June to be handed a touring contract and he's responded by generally putting in some solid performances, that have included some impressive outings in losing efforts against big guns such as Hiroaki Nakasawa and Koshiro Ino. A good all rounder Dragon is one of those workers capable of having a good match which just about anyone no matter what their size or style as a wrestler.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]The only worry with Dragon is that he is currently over-worked with commitments to both his home promotion in the UK ROF and WLW in Japan. ROF is not a worry as that's one show a month, but WLW work an exhaustive 3 shows a week schedule and unfortunately the heavy schedule is beginning to take it's toll. [/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]As good a worker as he is this arrangement can't carry on, so we will either have to get him to sign a written contract after this tour, or free up the roster spot for someone else.[/COLOR] [B][U]VENOM [/U][COLOR=red](Out Injured)[/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Venom.jpg[/IMG] [B]Tour Record (Up to and Including NOTBH)[/B] : N/A [B]Best Match Rating:[/B] N/A [B]Average Match Rating:[/B] N/A [B]Popularity:[/B] C- [B]Height:[/B] 5ft 9 [B]Weight:[/B] 180 Ib [B]Finishers:[/B] Sting In The Tail (Cross Knee-Lock),Lethal Dosage (Spike DDT) [B]Move-Set :[/B] Leg-Hook Saito Suplex, Katahajime Suplex, Wheelbarrow Suplex, STO, STO Backbreaker, Reverse STO, Tornado DDT, Inverted DDT, Swinging Reverse DDT, Cradle DDT, Implant DDT, Flying Elbow Drop, Flying Headbutt, Super-Kick, Legsweep. [COLOR=navy]VENOM has unfortunately suffered a major concussion whilst working a match for INSPIRE in the off season, and will be out for a further 10 Months, meaning he will be out for this tour and the next tour. The technically minded Junior Heavyweight was probably going to get a more concerted push this tour and it's his injury that led to us bringing up SUKI from Hinote Dojo. [/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]Though it's not a financially great move on our part, we have signed VENOM to a two year written contract, the first year we will help with his rehabilitation and hopefully in the second year he will come back to the ring with a renewed drive and vigour, but then again after an injury such as a major concussion he might not be 100 % fit to return to the ring ever, but under my guidance as head booker Burning Hammer wont be a company that will abandon it's workers when the going suddenly gets rough for them.[/COLOR] [B][U]Yasuhiko Taira[/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasuhikoTaira.jpg[/IMG] [B]Tour Record (Up to and Including NOTBH) :[/B] 6-1-1 [B]Best Match Rating:[/B] B- [B]Average Match Rating:[/B] C+ [B]Popularity:[/B] C [B]Height:[/B] 6ft 5 [B]Weight:[/B] 325 Ib [B]Finishers:[/B] The Flattener (Running Lariat) [B]Move-Set:[/B] Lariat, Elbow Smashes, Shoulder Tackle, Running Big-Boot, Turnbuckle-Splash,Spear, Running Power-Slam, Choke-Slam, Fall-Away Slam, Mat-Slam Backbreaker. [COLOR=navy]Taira is currently one half of Mullet Power, though if it wasn't for the fact that he has a written contract the plodding heavyweight who blows up after working a 5 minute match, would have been show the door a long time ago. Mullet Power are hardly one of the leading lights of the tag division, so when Taira's contract comes up don't be suprised to see it not get renewed.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]Despite being part of a feud that no one really cares about with Steve Flash, Taira has somehow put together an impressive winning record, albeit that wins have either come against Flash or other fellow jobbers and the one time Mullet Power did come up against someone of any quality Tag champions The Rebellion, they inevitably lost.[/COLOR] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes[/B]: This is the complete opposite of the Size of the Fight guys, I'm supposed to be pushing them still but they've posted up a stinky losing record, yet Mullet Power (and especially Taira) are supposed to be a lower card afterthought yet they've been posting a winning record.[/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]I know in my mind that SOTF are part of the Upper echelon of the card and have been in higher profile matches, whilst MP have been in lower card matches,the fact that MP have been winning matches, probably makes the CPU think they should be sustaining their inconceivable levels of popularity (seeing as popularity is based on winning and losing matches) . Its something I will have to address in the second half of the tour.[/FONT] [B][U]Yasunubo Masuno[/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasunobuMasuno.jpg[/IMG] [B]Tour Record (Up to and Including NOTBH) :[/B] 7-1-3 [B]Best Match Rating:[/B] B [B]Average Match Rating:[/B] B- [B]Popularity:[/B] C+ [B]Height:[/B] 6ft 6 [B]Weight:[/B] 320 Ib [B]Finishers:[/B] Masuno Deep-Sleeper (Arm-Hook Sleeper), Avalanche Bomb (Sit-Out Power Bomb) [B]Move-Set :[/B] Lariat, Big Boot, Ed Henson Press (Lou Thesz Press) , German Suplex, Belly to Back Suplex, Pumphandle Slam, Spinebuster, Power-Bomb, Elbow Drop. [COLOR=navy]Masuno is the other half of Mullet Power, and the better of the two...if I'm being honest he probably deserves better than been forced to tag with Taira and he's someone that has the credentials to be a contender for the Openweight Title should be decide to re concentrate on singles competion once again.[/COLOR]

Just thought I would say great show, and d'oh, I feel silly for choosing Sean now that I think about it. I'm keen to see how you do as the diary goes on, as in my view, the whole Kudo/Horri/Ino/Nakasaka feud could have gotten boring, but you made it interesting to me, and the fact you kept getting A*'s was a amazing, guess the fans pretty much just ate up any match involving them.

[I]Here's a look at who has been holding gold elsewhere, I will do a full review of each promotion at the end of the year....[/I] [B][U]Title Holders (July- October 2007)[/U][/B] [B][U][COLOR=#000080]21st Century Wrestling [/COLOR][SIZE=1][COLOR=#000080](UK)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [B]21CW World:[/B] Joss Thompson (Champion since October 2006) [B]United Kingdom :[/B] Leo Price (Champion since May 2007) [B]Tag Team:[/B] Pitbull Brown & Rod 'The God' Todd * (Champions since June 2007) [I]* My data was set before, Rod Todd became Jonathan Faust in the latest update.[/I] [COLOR=sienna][B][U]5 Star Supreme Wrestling[SIZE=1] (Japan)[/SIZE][/U][/B][/COLOR] [B]World:[/B] Crusher Ichihara (Champion Since September 2007) [I][B]Previous Holders since July 2007:[/B] [/I] [I]Thunder Hike [/I][I](May - September 2007)[/I] [B]All Asian :[/B] June Butler (Champion Since September 2007) [B]Previous Holders since July 2007:[/B] [I]Kit Hatoyama (May - September 2007)[/I] [B]Tag Team:[/B] Kiko Sakakibara and Megumi Nakajima (Champions since May 2007) [B][COLOR=#000080][U][COLOR=purple]Angel Athletic Association [SIZE=1](USA)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/U][/COLOR][/B] [B]Femme Fatale:[/B] Wanda Fish (Champion Since July 2006) [B]Top Contenders:[/B] Helen Wheels (Champion Since July 2007) [I][B]Previous Holders Since July 2007:[/B] [/I] [I]Raven Nightfall (August 2006- July 2007)[/I] [B]Tag Team:[/B] 'Good Lookin' Bunny' Katherine Goodlooks & Jessica Bunny (Champions since October 2006) [B][COLOR=darkorchid][U]Babes of Sin City [SIZE=1](USA)[/SIZE][/U][/COLOR][/B] [B]Queen of the Ring :[/B] Dharma Gregg (Champion Since December 2006) [B]Tag Team:[/B] 'Hollywood Magic' Britney Hollywood & Sprite (Champions since November 2006) [B][COLOR=black][U]Canadian Charisma Combat Championship [SIZE=1](Canada)[/SIZE][/U][/COLOR][/B] [SIZE=2][B]4C Championship :[/B] Joey Poison (Champion Since November 2006)[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]Hardcore:[/B] Barry Kingman (Champion Since August 2007)[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I][B]Previous Holders since July 2007:[/B] [/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I]Hardcore Killah (January- August 2007)[/I] [/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]Tag Team:[/B] 'Phenomenal Excess' Phenomenal E & Duberry Excess (Champions since November 2006)[/SIZE] [B][U][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000080][COLOR=red]Canadian Golden Championship [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=#000080][SIZE=1][COLOR=red](Canada)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/U][/B] [SIZE=2][B]CGC World :[/B] Dan DaLay (Champion Since July 2007) [/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I][B]Previous Holders since July 2007:[/B] Alex DeColt (July 2006- July 2007)[/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]Canadian:[/B] Jesse Gilbert (Champion Since July 2007)[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I][B]Previous Holders since July 2007:[/B] Ricky DeColt (May 2007- July 2007)[/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]Tag Team:[/B] 'Youth Energy' Lee Rivera & Shane Nelson [/SIZE] [SIZE=2](Champions since July 2006)[/SIZE] [B][U][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000080][COLOR=darkslateblue]Coastal Zone Championship Wrestling [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=#000080][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkslateblue](USA)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/U][/B] [SIZE=2][B]Coastal Zone Championship :[/B] [/SIZE][SIZE=2]Donnie J [/SIZE] [SIZE=2](Champion Since November 2006)[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]Xtreme:[/B] Matt Sparrow (Champion Since April 2007)[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]Tag Team:[/B] 'Animal Magic' Fox Mask & Masked Cougar [/SIZE] [SIZE=2]([/SIZE][SIZE=2]Champions since October 2007- when they won the vacant titles, after Ultimate Phoenix left CZCW.)[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I][B]Previous Holders since July 2007:[/B] [/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I]Ultimate Phoenix & Plague [/I][/SIZE][SIZE=2][I](March -October 2007).[/I] [/SIZE] [B][U][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000080]Danger and Violene Extreme [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=#000080](USA)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [SIZE=2][B]Unified :[/B] Eddie Peak (Champion Since October 2007) [/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I][B]Previous Holders since July 2007:[/B] Jack Giedroyc (May-October 2007)[/I] [/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]Brass Knuckles:[/B] Henry Lee (Champion Since October 2007)[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I][B]Previous Holders since July 2007:[/B] [/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I]Johnny Martin (August - October 2007) [/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I]Vin Tanner (April- August 2007)[/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]Tag Team:[/B] 'The New Wave' Guide & Scout (Champions Since March 2007)[/SIZE] [B][U][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000080][COLOR=olive]Golden Canvas Grappling [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=#000080][SIZE=1][COLOR=olive](Japan)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/U][/B] [SIZE=2][B]GCG World Heavyweight :[/B] Toshiharu Hyobanshi [/SIZE] [SIZE=2](Champion Since May 2007)[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]GCG Openweight:[/B] Shingen Miyazaki (Champion Since October 2007)[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I][B]Previous Holders since July 2007:[/B] Jack Marlowe (April -October 2007)[/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]World Heavyweight Tag Team:[/B] [/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Julian Watson & Jack Marlowe (Champions Since October 2007)[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I][B]Previous Holders since July 2007:[/B] [/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I]Stuart Ferdinand & Nathan Coleman (September-October 2007)[/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I]Jack Marlowe & Jimmy Cox (January- September 2007)[/I] [/SIZE] [B][U][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000080][COLOR=sienna]Hinote Dojo [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=#000080][SIZE=1][COLOR=sienna](Japan)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/U][/B] [SIZE=2][B]All Japan :[/B] Yatsuhiro Atshushi (Champion Since May 2007)[/SIZE] [B][U][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000080][COLOR=indigo]INSPIRE Diversity Group International [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=#000080][SIZE=1][COLOR=indigo](Japan)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/U][/B] [SIZE=2][B]King of Fighters :[/B] Raul Hughes (Champion Since October 2007)[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I][B]Previous Holders since July 2007:[/B] Mike Watson (March- October 2007)[/I] [/SIZE] [B][U][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000080][COLOR=darkolivegreen]Junge Europaeische Federalisten [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=#000080][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkolivegreen](Europe)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/U][/B] [SIZE=2][B]Triple Crown :[/B] Haiti Voodude [/SIZE][SIZE=2](Champion Since October 2007- when he won vacant title [/SIZE][SIZE=2]after previous title holder Toby Juan Kanobi left JEF)[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I][B]Previous Holders since July 2007:[/B] [/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I]Toby Juan Kanobi (March- October 2007)[/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]Television :[/B] Scott Van Den Berg (Champion Since March 2007)[/SIZE] [B][U][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000080]Men of Steel Combat[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=#000080](UK)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [SIZE=2][B]U.K Championship :[/B] [/SIZE] [SIZE=2]The Highland Warrior (Champion Since September 2006)[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]Blood & Beer :[/B] Shane Hannigans[/SIZE][SIZE=2] (Champion Since May 2007)[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]U.K Tag Team:[/B] 'Monkey Business' Shane Hannigans & Tom Foolery[/SIZE] [SIZE=2](Champions Since January 2007)[/SIZE] [B][U][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000080][COLOR=purple]Mexican Hardcore Wrestling [SIZE=1](Mexico)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [SIZE=2][B]Campeon de Lucha :[/B] Enrique Merino (Champion Since February 2007)[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]Campeon de Xtreme:[/B] Hijo De Memphisto (Champion Since October 2007)[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I][B]Previous Holders:[/B] El Aborotador Seguro (May- October 2007)[/I] [/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]Campeones de Parejas:[/B] 'Legion of Death' Luchadore Originalic & Charron (Champions Since February 2007)[/SIZE] [B][U][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000080][COLOR=darkgreen]Mexico Premier Wrestling Federation ([SIZE=1]Mexico)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [SIZE=2][B]Campeon de Herencia de Mundo[/B] : [/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Soul Taker (Champion Since May 2006)[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]Campeon de Lucha:[/B] Magnifico (Champion Since October 2007)[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I][B]Previous Holders:[/B] Ultimate Phoenix (July-October 2007)[/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I]Electo (February- July 2007)[/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]Camepeones de Parejas:[/B] [/SIZE] [SIZE=2]'Los Sickness ' Tijuana Vampire & Enrique Merino [/SIZE] [SIZE=2](Champions since February 2007)[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]Campeones del Trios:[/B] Ultimate Phoenix, Tijuana Vampire & Jungle Jack (Champions since July 2007)[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I][B]Previous Holders:[/B] Magnifico, Apprentica Jr and Atlantis Jr [/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I]( July 2006- July 2007)[/I][/SIZE] [B][U][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000080]Mid Atlantic Wrestling[SIZE=1] (USA)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [SIZE=2][B]Mid Atlantic Championship:[/B] Steven Parker (Champion since July 2006)[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]Tag Team:[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2]'Natural Storm' D.C Rayne & Eddie Howard (Champions since August 2006)[/SIZE] [B][U][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000080]New York City Wrestling [SIZE=1](USA)[/SIZE] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [SIZE=2][B]Empire [/B]: Owen Love (Champion since September 2007 when he won vacant title afte[/SIZE][SIZE=2]r previous title holder Grandmaster Phunk left NYCW)[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I][B]Previous Holders since July 2007:[/B] [/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I]Grandmaster Phunk (October 2006- September 2007)[/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]Tri-State Regional :[/B] Honest Frank (Champion since May 2007)[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]Tag Team:[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=2] 'The Lost Souls ' Masked Mauler & Land Mass [/SIZE] [SIZE=2](Champions since February 2007)[/SIZE] [B][U][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000080][COLOR=darkred]North of the Border Pro Wrestling ([SIZE=1]Canada)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [SIZE=2][B]International :[/B] Jeremy Stone (Champion since September 2007)[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B][I]Previous Holders since July 2007:[/I][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I]Sean McFly (April 2006- September 2007)[/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]X-Division:[/B] 'The Natural' Damian Carvill (Champion since September 2007) [/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I][B]Previous Holders since July 2007:[/B] Owen Love (June-September 2007)[/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]Tag Team:[/B] 'The CAN-AM Blondes' - 'The Natural' & Owen Love [/SIZE] [SIZE=2](Champions since November 2006)[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]Womens:[/B] Victoria Stone (Champion since August 2007)[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I][B]Previous Holders since July 2007:[/B] Emma Bitch (April- August 2007)[/I][/SIZE] [B][U][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000080][COLOR=blue]Original Lucha Libre In Extreme[SIZE=1] (Mexico)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [SIZE=2][B]Campeon de Universal:[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Pablo Rodriguez (Champion since September 2007)[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I][B]Previous Holders since July 2007:[/B][/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I]Nicolas Lopez (August 2006- September 2007)[/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]Camepeon de Mexico:[/B] Leonardo Cortes (Champion since July 2007)[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I][B]Previous Holders since July 2007:[/B] Mr Lucha II (April- July 2007)[/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]Camepones de Parejas:[/B] 'The Assasins' El Critico & Masked Rebel[/SIZE] [SIZE=2](Champions since August 2007)[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I][B]Previous Holders since July 2007:[/B] 'Dos Phoenix' Phoenix II & Phoenix III[/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I](September 2006- August 2007)[/I] [/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]Campeones del Trios:[/B] Slayyer, Hexx & Decimalo [/SIZE] [SIZE=2](Champions since October 2006)[/SIZE] [B][U][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000080][COLOR=teal]Pride Glory & Honor Wrestling [SIZE=1](Japan)[/SIZE][/COLOR] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [SIZE=2][B]Glory Crown:[/B] Eisaku Kunosmasu (Champion since July 2007)[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I][B]Previous Holders since July 2007:[/B] [/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I]Yoshimi Mushashibo (August 2006- July 2007)[/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]Glory Tag Crown:[/B] Pride Koiso & Kazue Kawashima [/SIZE] [SIZE=2](Champions since September 2006) [/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]Historical Japan:[/B] Vacant - Vacated when Champion Billy Russell did not re-sign after Touring contract ran out.[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I][B]Previous Holders since July 2007:[/B] Billy Russell (July- October 2007)[/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I]Alexander Robinson (March - July 2007)[/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]Rising Star:[/B] Joshua Taylor (Champion since August 2007)[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I][B]Previous Holders since July 2007:[/B] [/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I]Tetsunori Yasuda (May- August 2007)[/I][/SIZE] [B][U][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000080][COLOR=teal]Pro Wrestling SAISHO [SIZE=1](Japan)[/SIZE] [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [SIZE=2][B]SAISHO Destiny :[/B] Torajiro Sekazawa (Champion since September 2007)[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I][B]Previous Holders since July 2007:[/B] [/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I]Hirokazu Yamanoue (February 2006- September 2007)[/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]SAISHO Destiny Tag Team:[/B] Torch Nakazawa & Stone Yoshikawa [/SIZE] [SIZE=2](Champions since October 2006)[/SIZE] [B][U][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000080][COLOR=black]Rhode Island Pro Wrestling [SIZE=1](USA)[/SIZE][/COLOR] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [SIZE=2][B]RIPW Championship :[/B] Valiant (Champion since September 2006)[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]RIPW Tag Team:[/B] 'The Heartbreakers' Raphael & Justin Sensitive[/SIZE] [SIZE=2](Champions since October 2006)[/SIZE] [B][U][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000080][COLOR=darkred]Ring of Fire[SIZE=1] (UK )[/SIZE][/COLOR] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [SIZE=2][B]Ring of Fire Championship :[/B] UK Dragon (Champion since July 2006)[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]#1 Contender :[/B] British Samurai (Champion since October 2007)[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I][B]Previous Holders since July 2007:[/B] [/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I]K'Lee Hawkins (April 2006- October 2007)[/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]Tag Team:[/B] 'Absolutely Flawless' Kelly Martin & Lance Martin[/SIZE] [SIZE=2](Champions since November 2006)[/SIZE] [B][U][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000080][COLOR=teal]Supreme Wrestling Federation [SIZE=1](USA)[/SIZE] [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [SIZE=2][B]SWF World Heavyweight :[/B] Steve Frehley (Champion since June 2007)[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]North American:[/B] Elmo Benson (Champion since September 2007)[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I][B]Previous Holders since July 2007:[/B] Rich Money (June- September 2007)[/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]Shooting Star:[/B] Robbie Retro (Champion since July 2007)[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I][B]Previous Holders since July 2007:[/B] Calamari Kid (May-July 2007)[/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]World Tag Team:[/B] The Almighty Dollar (Rich Money & Remo Richardson)[/SIZE] [SIZE=2](Champions since September 2007)[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I][B]Previous Holders:[/B] [/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I]Joe Sexy & Squeeky McLean [/I][/SIZE][SIZE=2][I](February - September 2007)[/I] [/SIZE] [B][U][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000080][COLOR=darkslategray]Total Championship Wrestling [SIZE=1](USA)[/SIZE] [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [SIZE=2][B]TCW World Heavyweight :[/B] Tommy Cornell [/SIZE] [SIZE=2](Champion since September 2007)[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I][B]Previous Holders since July 2007:[/B] BLZ Bubb (April- September 2007)[/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]International:[/B] Rick Law (Champion since September 2007)[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I][B]Previous Holders since July 2007:[/B] [/I][/SIZE] [I][SIZE=2]Charlie Thatcher [/SIZE][SIZE=2](May -September 2007)[/SIZE][/I] [SIZE=2][B]All-Action:[/B] Aaron Andrews (Champion since October 2007)[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I][B]Previous Holders since July 2007:[/B] Brent Hill (July-October 2007)[/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I][B]World Tag Team:[/B] 'The Machines' Human Arsenal & Brent Hill [/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I](Champions since April 2006)[/I][/SIZE] [B][U][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000080][COLOR=green]Ultimate Combat Ring [SIZE=1](Europe)[/SIZE][/COLOR] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [SIZE=2][B]World Combat :[/B] Byron (Champion since September 2007)[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I][B]Previous Holders since July 2007:[/B] [/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I]Louis Figo Magnifico (May- September 2007)[/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]European:[/B] Toby Juan Kanobi (Champion since August 2007)[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I][B]Previous Holders since July 2007:[/B] [/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I]Bam Bam Johansson (May- August 2007)[/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]Tag Team:[/B] Evil Henchman # 2 and Beast Bantom [/SIZE] [SIZE=2](Champions since September 2007)[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I][B]Previous Holders since July 2007:[/B][/I][/SIZE][SIZE=2][I] 'The Rescue Rangers ' [/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I]Wonder Boy & Super Falcon (February- September 2007)[/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]UCR Female:[/B] Miss Information (Champion since May 2007)[/SIZE] [B][U][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000080][COLOR=red]United States Pro Wrestling[SIZE=1] (USA)[/SIZE][/COLOR] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][U][COLOR=#000080][/COLOR][/U][/B] [SIZE=2][B]USPW World :[/B] T- Rex (Champion since May 2007)[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]USPW National:[/B] Freddie Datsun (Champion since January 2007)[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]Tag Team:[/B] 'The Towers of Power'- Mick Muscles & Danny Rushmore (Champions since October 2006)[/SIZE] [B][U][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000080][COLOR=navy]World Level Wrestling [SIZE=1](Japan)[/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][U][SIZE=1][COLOR=#000080][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [SIZE=2][B]Universal :[/B] Koji Kojima (Champion since August 2007)[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I][B]Previous Holders since July 2007:[/B] Dark Eagle (May- August 2007)[/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]Show-Stealer :[/B] Haru Karofuji (Champion since October 2007)[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I][B]Previous Holders since July 2007:[/B] [/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I]Silver Shark (August- October 2007)[/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I]The Incredible Koyama (May- August 2007)[/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]Tag Team:[/B] 'Straight and True' U.K Dragon & Magnum KOBE [/SIZE] [SIZE=2](Champions since August 2007)[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I][B]Previous Holders since July 2007:[/B] [/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I]'Collateral Damage' Toyokuni Hardcore & Kazuma Narato (August 2007)[/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I]'Power Trip WLW' Haru Kurofuji & Koji Kojima (May- August 2007)[/I] [/SIZE] [SIZE=2]______________________________________________________________________________[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]Defunct Promotions[/B][/SIZE] [B][U][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000080]Warrior Engine XXV [SIZE=1](Japan) [/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [SIZE=2][COLOR=#000080][I]Went Bankrupt in October 2007[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE] [I][COLOR=#000080][/COLOR][/I] [SIZE=2][B][I]Final Champions[/I][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]Warriors Heart:[/B] Ryu Kajahara[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]King of Death Matches:[/B] Burning EXILE[/SIZE] [B][SIZE=2]Blood Brothers[/SIZE][/B][SIZE=2]: 'The Pack' Munemtisu Senmatsu & Taheji Konoe[/SIZE]

That roster runthrough was absolutely awesome - incredible attention to detail, and probably a useful exercise in terms of getting yourself sorted on who you do and don't want to keep pushing. I find there are always a few guys who I never use quite often enough (currently, for me, Chris Caulfield and Shawn Gonzales) and guys that I probably use TOO much (Bulldozer Brandon Smith, anyone?). Anyhow, I'm arbitrarily deciding to root for Golden Scorpion. Not so useful, maybe, but I love his mask. What's a quebrada, anyhow?

[quote=Monkeypox;276212]That roster runthrough was absolutely awesome - incredible attention to detail, and probably a useful exercise in terms of getting yourself sorted on who you do and don't want to keep pushing. I find there are always a few guys who I never use quite often enough (currently, for me, Chris Caulfield and Shawn Gonzales) and guys that I probably use TOO much (Bulldozer Brandon Smith, anyone?). Anyhow, I'm arbitrarily deciding to root for Golden Scorpion. Not so useful, maybe, but I love his mask. What's a quebrada, anyhow?[/quote] Certainly a useful exercise, I was shocked to see how much I had jobbed Size of the Fight so far on this tour, and I actually like those guys. No worries about over-pushing BBS here, as I know damn well that i'd never here the last of it from the ultra discerning Japanese CPU fans, who insist that all rookies must be total losers for years , mind you I got away with it for SUKI ;) I want to push Golden Scorpion, his mask is uber cool but he's never consistantly good enough to warrant a really good push As for what a Quebrada is, it's a springboard moonsaul off the ring ropes . Other names that have been used for the move are Asai moonsault and Lionsault.

You need to have Konda fight Hoshino in a battle of the headbands. Sure Konda's gonna job and job big but I just have the visual of Konda throwing some wild roundhouse punch missing crazily and having his headband drop over his eyes. (Just look at his picture!) Typhoon Lariat or Godzilla Plunge immediately follows and everyone wins!

[B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]Purogods.com[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/U][/B] [COLOR=black]Burning Hammer of the Wrestling Gods continue their succesful Eye of the Dragon Tour, as it moves on from the aftermath of the critically acclaimed Night of the Burning Hammer PPV. [/COLOR] [COLOR=black]The mega-event saw Hooded Kudo overcome the odd's as the Silver Dragon Feet leader held onto the World Title in the Two-Tier challenge match. Elemental II finally wrestled the Junior Title away from rival Sensational Dragon after an incredible 30 minute Iron Man contest, Tom Gilmore ended the Openweight Title reign of Mokuami Maita and The Rebellion held onto the Tag Titles. [/COLOR] [COLOR=black]The event also saw the winning debut of Eisaku Hoshino and the announcement of a major new tournament coming to the promotion in December called the Super 10 Cup.[/COLOR] The Tour continues on Monday 22nd October at the Akita Stadium in Tohoku and then visits the Kyoto Arena in Kinki on Thursday 25th October. Monday's show will be headlined by an 8 Man War as the three beaten men in the Two Tier World Title challenge: Hiroaki Nakaswa, Kinnojo Horri, Koshiro Ino team up with Junior Champion Elemental II to take on the Silver Dragon Feet quartet of World Champion Hooded Kudo, Tag Team Champions ' The Rebellion' and former Junior champion Sensational Dragon Eisaku Hoshino will look to continue his winning start as he takes on P.I.N.K's Tadakuni Toshusai. Newly crowned Openweight Champion Tom Gilmore faces off with Chuichi Sanda of the Raging Bulls in a non title match, meanwhile former Openweight Champion Mokuami Maita teams up with Kenko Takemitsu as they take on Tag Title hopefuls Size of the Fight. There will be six man Junior Division action as the 'old guard' trio of The Awesome Kiyaru, Golden Scorpion and Super Joshuya will be looking to reverse their losing fortunes (after all losing matches at Night of the Burning Hammer) when they take on Americana, SUKI and Eagle Kawasawa. And the Mullet Power- Steve Flash feud continues as Steve Flash faces off with Yasuhiko Taira in a Falls Count Anywhere match and Larry Wood (who debut as Flash's mystery partner at Night of the Burning Hammer) brings 'his world' to Burning Hammer as he takes on Yasunobu Masuno in a Tables Match. Thursday's show will be headlined by Tag Team Champions the Rebellion taking on the duo of Kinnojo Horri & Koshiro Ino. If Horri's and Ino's team wins the 8 Man War on Monday, this match will become a World Tag Team Title match....however if Silver Dragon Feet win the 8 Man War, then this match will remain non title. In other matches scheduled for the show Tom Gilmore makes his first defence of the Openweight Title as he takes on Eagle Kawasawa. World Champion Hooded Kudo will be in non title action against Larry Wood, there will be a Junior Divison 3-way as Americana faces off against The Awesome Kiyaru and SUKI. Eisaku Hoshino takes on former Openweight champion Mokuami Maita, Hiroaki Nakasawa faces off with Steve Flash, P.I.N.K's Marihito Masuko will be up against Fire-Fox and Size of the Fight will go up against Mullet Power. [I]Here is full confirmation of the cards for the up-coming shows[/I] [CENTER][U][B]Eye of the Dragon Tour- Night Seventeen ( Akita Stadium , Tohoku)[/B][/U] [I]Monday 22nd October 2007[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]All-Star Tag Eight Man War:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]World Champion-[/SIZE] Hooded Kudo, Sensational Dragon & [SIZE=1]World Tag Team Champions[/SIZE] -'The Rebellion' (Shimedzu & Miyamae) vs Hiroaki Nakasawa, Kinnojo Horri, Koshiro Ino & [SIZE=1]Junior Champion-[/SIZE] Elemental II [/CENTER] [CENTER]Eisaku Hoshino vs [SIZE=1]'Representing P.I.N.K'[/SIZE] Tadakuni Toshusai [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Non (Openweight) Title[/B] Tom Gilmore vs [SIZE=1]'Representing The Raging Bulls'[/SIZE] Chuichi Sanda[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Junior Division Six Man[/B] The Awesome Kiyaru, Golden Scorpion & Super Joshuya vs Americana, SUKI & Eagle Kawasawa[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Falls Count Anywhere[/B] Steve Flash vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Mullet Power'[/SIZE] Yasuhiko Taira [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Tables Match[/B] Larry Wood vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Mullet Power'[/SIZE] Yasunobu Masuno [/CENTER] [CENTER]Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda) vs Mokuami Maita & Kenko Takemitsu ______________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][U][B]Eye of the Dragon Tour- Night Eighteen ( Kyoto Arena , Kinki )[/B][/U] [CENTER][I]Thursday 25th October 2007[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]All-Star Tag Team Main Event *:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]World Tag Team Champions-[/SIZE] The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae) vs Kinnojo Horri & Koshiro Ino [/CENTER] [CENTER][I]* If the team including Horri & Ino wins the 8 Man War on Monday, this [/I] [I]will become a WORLD TAG TEAM Title match[/I] [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Openweight Title[/B] Tom Gilmore vs Eagle Kawasawa[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Non (World) Title)[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] Hooded Kudo vs Larry Wood [/CENTER] [CENTER]Eisaku Hoshino vs Mokuami Maita[/CENTER] [CENTER]Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Steve Flash[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Junior Division 3-Way Dance[/B] Americana vs The Awesome Kiyaru vs SUKI[/CENTER] [CENTER]Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda) vs Mullet Power (Yasunobu Masuno & Yasuhiko Taira)[/CENTER] [CENTER]Marihito Masuko vs Fire-Fox _____________________________________________________[/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkgreen]Eye of the Dragon Tour (Show 17)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Monday 22nd October 2007[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Akita Stadium, Tohoku (Attendance:3'325) [/CENTER] [B]Dark Match: Rhino Umaga vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] [B][COLOR=red]Result: Rhino Umaga defeated Bulldozer Brandon Smith in 6:08 by pinfall with a Rhino Charge. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] These two match up pretty well and they put on a solid heavyweight contest, in the non televised match.[/FONT] ______________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B][U]Main Show (Filmed For T.V)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]The show starts with World Champion Hooded Kudo in the ring and he has a microphone[/I] [I]- Kudo said that despite the Burning Hammer front office's best attempts to 'screw' him out of being World Champion[/I] [I]- Kudo says that the Burning Hammer officials can put as many challengers in front of him as possible, but they will all be destined to fall, because it is written in the destiny of the Silver Dragon Feet that he shall reign supreme. [/I] [I]Hiroaki Nakasawa comes out onto the stage and he too has a microphone[/I] [I]- Nakasawa said that Kudo might have slipped away again as champion at Night of the Burning Hammer but he is still awaiting for his re-match[/I] [I]- Kudo says that he's already beaten Nakasawa, what does he have to prove, that he can beat him again[/I] [I]- Nakasawa said that he gave Kudo umpteen rematches, because HE's a fighting champion and not a coward who runs away from a challenge[/I] [I]- Kudo said he is no coward and over-came 3 challengers at Night of the Burning Hammer , including the ungratious loser ruining his victory speech.[/I] [I]- Nakasawa responded by saying that Kudo did not pin him at Night of the Burning Hammer, so he has every right to a title shot. He says that Kudo talks about being screwed over by the Burning Hammer front office, but HE's really the one being handed the short straw, except he gets on with it, instead of boring everyone with the same old clap-trap [/I] [I]The two then stare a hole in each other, before Nakasawa charges the ring, the two then try to land lefts and righhts on one another , until they are pulled apart by security.[/I] [B]Rating: B[/B] ______________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match #1 : Six Man Junior Tag: [/B] [B]Americana, Eagle Kawasawa & SUKI vs[/B] [B]The Awesome Kiyaru, Golden Scorpion & Super Joshuya[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmericanElemental.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EagleKawasawa.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SUKI.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheAwesomeKiyaru.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GoldenScorpion.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SuperJoshuya.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The background to this match is that the 'Old Guard' Trio are trying to avenge the losses that suffered at Night of the Burning Hammer. UK Dragon was originally going to be on the 'new blood' trio but was replaced with Eagle Kawasawa , after it was deemed that he was too fatigued due to his heavy working schedule. This had the usual feeling out process in a six man of each working show-casing some of their repetoire at a low level of intensity, before things broke down with a couple of slighlty illogical high flying spots, one of which included Americana pulling off the Hand-spring Somersault Plancha when everyone else was layed out on the outside. After that the near-falls came thick and fast. Americana was the first to get a pin-fall attempt after nailing Super Joshuya with an Elemental Driver but the pin attempt was broken up by Golden Scorpion with a Golden Shot (Springboard leg-drop). Scorpion went for the pin attempt but was nailed with the Vision Quest from Eagle Kawasawa only for Kiyaru to break up the pin attempt and then dump Kawasawa with a Falcon Arrow, that was then broken up by SUKI, who took Kiyaru over with a Northern Lights Suplex into a SUKI Special III. Before SUKI could really synch in the submission though it was broken up by Super Joshuya, who then took SUKI over with a pump-handle suplex. Joshuya then went for the pin.... One.... Two..... No.....SUKI kicked out and Joshuya headed up top but he was cut off by the youngster, soon everyone else was joining them on the turnbuckle, leading to a tower of doom spot and everyone was brought crashing in after a Hurracanrana from Awesome Kiyaru at the top and a power-bomb from Golden Scorpion at the bottom. Scorpion scrambled over to a make a pin-fall on Kawawawa but it was soon broken up by SUKI, SUKI was then pulled out of the ring by Super Joshuya. Leaving Americana and Kiyaru in the ring. Kiyaru tried to take Americana down with a Falcon-Arrow but Americana slipped out and dumped Kiyaru with an Elemental Suplex, meanwhile SUKI had sent Super Joshuya back-pedalling into the guard-rail after a rounhouse kick. Americana decided to go up top to set up for the Inferno splash, but then ...someone shook the ropes and he crotched himself on the turnbuckle........ It was SUKI and the arrogant and now seemingly selfish youngster headed back up the entrance ramp. Kiyaru got back up off his feet and then planted a stunned Americana into the canvas with a Uranage. Kiyaru then headed up top himself and landed on target with the Magic Cloud (Imploding 450).....Scorpion and Joshuya made sure that Kawasawa could not come in and make the save and the pin-fall was academic, as the Old Guard got a win back, buut would they have one if SUKI did not turn on his team-mates ? That was a good fast paced opener , these multi-man Junior matches usually go down pretty well in the opening slot as they get the crowd pumped up (well as pumped up as a Japanese crowd can be) for the rest of the show. [B][COLOR=red]Result: The Awesome Kiyaru, Golden Scorpion and Super Joshuya defeated Americana, Eagle Kawasawa and SUKI in 11:58 when The Awesome Kiyaru defeated Americana by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=black]________________________________________________________________[/COLOR] [CENTER][B]Match #2 : Falls Count Anywhere: [/B] [B]Steve Flash vs Yasuhiko Taira[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SteveFlash.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasuhikoTaira.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This match was just a pure brawl ...Taira dominated the early going using his size and power advantage but Flash turned things after 3 Enziguri's in a row, that had the big man staggering out of the ring onto a table, Flash then climbed the top-turnbuckle and came flying off with an elbow drop that sent both himself and Taira crashing through the table , just as Flash was going to make the cover..... Yasunobu Masuno comes out and nails Flash over a head with a steel-chair, Masuno then tries to drag his partner onto the fallen body of Flash but Larry Wood comes out and nails Masuno with a trash-can lid before nailing Taira with the same trash-can lid,. Despite the match being a No DQ, Falls count Anywhere match, referee Koetsu Shinozaki calls for the bell and with Flash and Taira both laid out, declares the match a draw. That had solid action for the five minutes or so it ran for, but the finish was a bit weak and the crowd rightfully crapped on it [B][COLOR=red]Result: Steve Flash drew with Yasuhiko Taira in 5:58 following a double stoppage. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] _________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match #3 : Tables Match: [/B] [B]Yasunobu Masuno vs Larry Wood[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasunobuMasuno.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LarryWood.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] As Taira and Flash are dragged away, Masuno and Wood are still brawling with one another, and the bell soon rings to signal the official beginning of their match. The two slugged it out with lefts and rights until hardcore legend Wood was the first to gain an advantage after levelling Masuno with a discus clothesline. The Mullet Power man shook it off and came back with the Ed Henson Press before reigning down punches onto Wood. Wood pushed Masuno off and got back up to a vertical base before nailing Masuno with another discus clotheline. Masuno was now staggered and Wood moved in for the kill with the running big-boot , but Masuno was able to duck out of the way and then dumped Wood with a spine-buster....... Masuno realised that a pin-fall wasn't going to win this match, and he went up-side to get a table....Masuno brought a table into the ring, and then set it up in the corner.....but he took too long setting it up and Wood was back up to his feet catching Masuno with a knee-lift.....Wood then tried to irish -whip Masuno in the table but Masuno but the brakes on and took Wood over with a Fall-Away Slam.....Wood hit the table.....but the table did not break...... Wood then got up and Masuno then went for a spear, but Wood side-stepped Masuno's spear attempt at the last split second and the Mullet Power man went crashing through the table.......and the bell rung giving Wood the victory. Considering this was not the usual Burning Hammer fare with Larry Wood bringing 'hardcore' this actually turned out to be an OK match and the crowd responded fairly positively. That being said it could have been alot better as Woods and Masuno's timing was a little off due to some chemistry issues. An example of which would have been the fall-away slam spot, they should not have been so near the table when they did that and it was lucky that the table did not break, as Wood was always the one scheduled to win this match. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Larry Wood defeated Yasunobu Masuno in 8:46 when Yasunobu Masuno was put through a table. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=black]________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 4: Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda) vs [/B] [B]Mokuami Maita & Kenko Takemitsu[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HyosukeKokan.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KansukeKonda.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MokuamiMaita.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KenkoTakemitsu.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Maita and Konda start things out, and they go through the motions with a bit of chain wrestling, until Maita tries to apply the ankle-lock, Konda is able to scramble free and he gets the tag into Kokan. Meanwhile Maita tags Takemitsu into the match. Like Konda and Maita before them they go through the motion, until Kokan takes Takemitsu over with a Double Chicken Wing suplex before applying the Double Chicken Wing Suplex submisssion hold...... Maita comes in to break it up and the four start to exchange strikes, we get a double Irish whip spot, where on the rebound both members of Size of the Fight nail their opponents with double drop-kicks that send Maita and Takemitsu to the outside, before Kokan and Konda take them down with Stereo suicide dives. Konda then rolls Maita back into the ring and nails him with the Konda Driver..... One.... Two.... Takemitsu dives into make the save and then takes Konda down with a Reverse STO...... One.... Two..... Kokan makes the save and then moves in to finish Takemitsy off but Maita is back up and takes Kokan down with a chop-block. Maita then hits the assasination attempt on Kokan...... One...... Two..... Konda makes the save but now finds himself double teamed by Takemitsu and Maita who take him down with Double Russian Leg-Sweep. They then drag him over to their corner and Maita takes stuns Konda with a facebreaker knee-smash. Takemitsu heads up top and comes off with a missile-drop-kick but he mis-times and ends up nailing Maita instead. Konda scrambles over to get the tag into Kokan.......Maita stumbles out of the ring....Double Cutter from Size of the Fight on Takemitsu .. One...... Two....... Takemitsu kicks out....... Size of the Fight lift Takemitsu up off the canvas.....Flapjack-DDT combination from Size of the Fight (A new combo from the pair !) Kokan makes the cover, Konda cuts off the ring.... One.... Two..... This match is over. That was a solid 'Junior style' Tag match. The combination of Maita and Takemitsu were always going to do the job here but they did a solid job of at-least looking competitive whilst doing it. The Flapjack-DDT combination is Size of the Fight's new finisher, which will be called the Final Impact. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Size of the Fight defeated Mokuami Maita and Kenko Takemitsu in 9:43 when Hyosuke Kokan defeated Kenko Takemitsu by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [B]____________________________________________________[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #5 : Non (Openweight ) Title: [/B] [B]Tom Gilmore vs Chuichi Sanda[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AngryGilmore.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ChuichiSanda.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Gilmore is the new Openweight champion after defeating Mokuami Maita for the belt at Night of the Burning Hammer, he will make his first defence of the title against Eagle Kawasawa at the next show. Here he gets a non title test against Chuichi Sanda, Sanda had a shot at the Openweight belt not so long ago and a victory here would put him right back in the title picture. They lock up and they chain wrestle for a bit but Gilmore is running rings around the Raging Bull and Sanda can't keep up. Sanda goes out for a powder. Gilmore shows his experience by not taking the bait to follow him to the outside and invites Sanda back into the ring, and the former two time tag champion is immediately taken down with an STO. Gilmore goes for a Quebrada and gets a two count. Gilmore then tries to take Sanda over with an Exploder Suplex, but Sanda fights off with elbows and then takes Gilmore over with an Exploder of his own , changing the tide of the match..... Sanda scrambles across to make the cover..... One.... Two.... The cover was weak and Gilmore is back up to his feet and they exchange strikes....Gilmore whips Sanda into the ropes.....both go for clotheslines.....double collision. Both stagger back up to their feet to beat the ten count. Gilmore stuns Sanda with a double knee facebuster but Sanda shakes it off and takes Gilmore over with a Belly to Belly Suplex.... One..... Two.... Gilmore gets back up to his feet, Sanda whips him into the ropes and takes Gilmore down with an Ed Henson Press. Sanda goes for the cover...... One.... Two.... Gilmore kicks out again , both back up to their feet Sanda goes for an Explosion Kick. Gilmore ducks under and then nails Sanda with a super-kick as the Raging Bull turns around. Sanda stumbles into Gilmore who then nails Sanda with a double-knee gutbuster and then turns him over into a Tilt-A Whirl Backbreaker...... One..... Two..... Sanda kicks out.... Gilmore lifts Sanda up onto his shoulders for a Death Valley Driver, but Sanda fights off with elbows ........Sanda whips Gilmore into the ropes...... he goes for a Lariat, Gilmores slips under and takes Sanda down with a Reverse STO. Sanda gets back up to his feet.....right into an Anger Management !!! One..... Two.... Three. Sanda is a dependable but fairly bland worker that has career mid-carder/tag teamer written all over him but he can be carried to a good match given the right opponent, and that is exactly what happened here. He clicked with Gilmore and the pair put on a solid mid-card match, not a show-stealer but certainly better than was expected and it's a shame that this was non title, as this would have been a decent first defence of Gilmore's reign with the Openweight belt. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Tom Gilmore defeated Chuichi Sanda in 11:09 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] ____________________________________________________________ [I]Tetsuzan Kaneko is backstage with Eisaku Hoshino[/I] [I]- Hoshino has a simple message, he's not here to pick up an easy pay-day , he's here to win titles and specifically the World Title.[/I] [I]- He said he's happy to bide his time with 'warm up' matches for so long and understands that Burning Hammer officials will not just hand him a title shot, he will have to 'earn it' just like everyone else has but he will soon make it apparant that he will run through whoever they put in front of him and that they will be putting him in the title picture sooner, rather than later[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] ____________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match #6 : Eisaku Hoshino vs Tadakuni Toshusai[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EisakuHoshino.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BHOTWG-TadakuniToshusaiPINK.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Hoshino brings the fight to Toshusai right away , laying into the P.I.N.K man with a flurry of fore-arms but Toshusai answers back with a Mongolian chop and then whips Hoshino into the ropes taking the modern era legend down with an elbow smash. Hoshino rolls to the outside to shake the cob-webs but Toshusai follows him out and tosses him into the ring-steps. Toshusai then picks up a chair from the crowd and smashes it over Hoshino's back ,drawing a warner from Koetsu Shinozaki. Toshusai then rams Hoshino back first into the guard-rail before tossing Hoshino into the ring and goes for a quick cover. Hoshino kicks out but Toshusai continues to target the back and after a few knee strikes takes Hoshino down with a Half Nelson Back-breaker...... One... Two.... Hoshino dug down deep and kicked out. Toshusai dragged Hoshino back up to his feet and delivered a few more Mongolian Chops, before tossing Hoshino into the ropes and delivering a Spinebuster..... One.... Two.... Again Hoshino was able to kick out .... Toshusai then got Hoshino onto this shoulders and set up for the Shock Treatment, but Hoshino slipped out and then dumped Toshusai with a Belly to Back Suplex. However he was too worn out from being on defence for most of the match so far to go for the cover. Both got back up to their feet ...they exchange blows, then Hoshino delivers a knee strike to Toshusai's mid-section and spikes Toshusai with an Implant DDT. One.... Two.... Toshusai Kicks out, but Hoshino does not let up with the offence and nearly takes Toshusai's head off with a Running Knee. He then double under-hooks Toshusai's arms , but the taller heavyweight fights him off and gets back up to vertical base, Toshusai then whips Hoshino into the ropes but Hoshino bounces back off the ropes and catches Toshusai with a Lariat. Toshusai staggers but stays on his feet....Hoshino runs the ropes and hits Toshusai with another Lariat. Toshusai still stays on his feet, but he gets caught by a knee lift from Hoshino and doubles over, Hoshino double under-hooks the arms again.........GODZILLA PLUNGE !!! One...... Two.... Three....... This was similar to Hoshino's debut match with Umaga at Night of the Burning Hammer, with the bigger opponent looking a threat to pull off the upset victory, but Hoshino showing his fighting spirit to come back and ultimately win the match. Hoshino's not exactly been setting the world alight with his Burning Hammer tenure so far, but in his defence he has only been fighting what can still be considered mid-carders so far , once he goes up against the big-guns I'm sure we will see him involved in some great matches. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Eisaku Hoshino defeated Tadakuni Toshusai in 10:36[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] ______________________________________________________________ [I]A video plays hyping the main event 8 Man war between Silver Dragon Feet (featuring World Champion Hooded Kudo) against the babyface quartet of Nakasawa, Horri, Ino and Junior champion Elemental II[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 7: 8 Man War: [/B] [B]Hooded Kudo, Shimedzu, Miyamae & Sensational Dragon vs[/B] [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa, Kinnojo Horri, Koshiro Ino & Elemental II.[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HoodedKudo.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Shimedzu.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Miyamae.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KoshiroIno.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElementalII.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Miyamae and Elemental II start things off....Miyame charges at Elemental II but gets taken down with a drop-kick. They then takes things to the mat and the Junior champion soon has Miyamae in a surfboard, Miyamae counters into a bridging pin attempt and Elemental II lets go of the hold and kicks out. Sensational Dragon and Kinnojo Horri tag in. Horri dominates Dragon for a few second and lifts the former Junior champion up for a power-bomb but Dragon counters with a Tilt-a-Whirl Head-Scissors and the two go out to the floor. Hooded Kudo and Koshiro Ino now enter the ring, Ino whips Kudo into the ropes and takes the World Champion up and over with a back body drop , Ino fires himself up and comes charging at Kudo with the Kobra's Bite but Kudo ducks under and then after a poke to the eye takes Ino down with a drop toe hold. Kudo then drags Ino over to their corner, and the heels now take turns working over Ino, they all all try to put Ino away but the POWAAH and Paint wrestler was proving too strong to keep down. The Rebellion then took Ino down with the Russian Leg-Sweep, Neckbreaker comibination.....Miyamae went for the pin but again Ino kicked out and then the POWAAH and Paint wrestler found a second wind , fighting off all the Silver Dragon Feet members with lefts and rights before diving over to his corner and tagging in Hiroaki Nakasawa. Nakasawa cleans house, leaving only himself and Sensational Dragon in the ring. Nakasawa dumps Dragon with a Uranage...and then goes for the cover but Dragon is able to kick out. Nakasawa then tags in Horri and he takes Dragon down with a simple elbow smash, Horri tags Nakasawa back in they go for a clothesline sandwich on Dragon but Dragon ducks out and they end up hitting one another by accident and Dragon takes advantage by hitting both with a springboard back elbow . Kudo and Elemental II are now back in the match , Elemental comes flying off the top turnbuckle and takes Kudo down with a flying cross body, but Kudo rolls through and then applies the Kudo-Lock.....Koshiro Ino comes in and breaks it up. Kudo tags Shimedzu back in and he kicks away at Ino but Ino shakes the kicks off and is then able to take Shimedzu over with a German Suplex. Ino keeps up the pressure and scoops up the Tag champion, driving Shimedzu into the canvas with a running Power-Slam..... One.... Two.... Miyamae breaks things up after coming off the top turbuckle with a leg-drop. Shimedzu gets back up and Miyamae takes Ino over with slingshot suplex as Shimedzu catches the big man with a Leg Lariat on the way down. Shimedzu goes for the cover.... One.... Two.... Broken up by Elemental II who takes Shimedzu by suprise with a crucifix pin that earns a two count...both get back up and Elemental II goes for an Elemental Suplex but Shimedzu slips out and dumps Elemental II with a Dragon Suplex .... One.... Two..... Elemental II kicks out , Shimedzu lifts him up for the Skull-Drop but Elemental stuns him with an Enziguri. The Junior champion then takes Shimedzu down with a leg-whip and climbs one of the turnbuckles but he gets crotched by Kudo, who is able to get Shimedzu to tag him into the match and Elemental II is brought crashing back into the ring with an Iconoclasm. Kudo then picks Elemental II up and drills him into the canvas with a Proto-Kudo Driver (Belly to Back Piledriver).... One... Two.... Elemental II kicks out....... Kudo, then whips Elemental II into the ropes and attempts the Kudo Kutter but Elemental II ducks under and stuns the World Champion with an Enzguri and then a somersault DDT, before getting the tag into Kinnojo Horri. Horri lifts Kudo up and whips the World Champion into the ropes, and takes the World Champion down with a big clothesline, Kudo gets back up to his feet, but Horri takes him over with a Fall-Away slam, Kudo again gets back up to his feet but stumbles right into a DESTINY BOMB !!! Horri goes to make the cover but Sensational Dragon knocks him off his feet with a Springboard drop-kick......Horri staggers back up to his feet but Dragon nails him with a Flying spinning heel kicks and then he pulls off the DRAGON SLICE, driving Horri face first into the canvas..... One.... Two..... Horri kicks out !!! Dragon heads up top but he takes too long and Horri tags Nakasawa back in, the two then follow Dragon up to the top and bring him crashing back in with a double-team suplex. Nakasawa goes for the cover but Dragon kicks out.... Nakasawa then sets Dragon up for the Nakasawa neckbreaker but gets nailed with a drop-kick from Miyamae..... Dragon lands on top of Nakasawa and goes the pin...... Nakasawa powers Dragon off and dumps the former Junior Champion with a release German Suplex but Dragon is able to roll out of the ring before he can get pinned. The Rebellion, Horri and Nakasawa are in the ring.....Horri and Nakasawa both go for Lariats off the ropes but Miyamae and Shimedzu ducks under and nail them with drop-kicks....... Shimedzu follows in on Horri with another drop-kick and the big man falls to the outside, whilst Miyamae turns his attention to Hiroaki Nakasawa, taking the former champion down with an STO. Nakasawa gets back up and starts fighting both of The Rebellion off and he takes a charging Shimedzu up and over with a Back-body drop but Miyamae catches him with a low-kick from behind and then he gets nailed a Uranage backbreaker..... One.... Two.... Nakasawa kicks out, but soon finds himself in Miyamae's submission hold the Snake Poison (Anaconda Vice)...... Nakasawa tries to reach the ropes but Miyamae brings it back into the middle of the ring...... Nakasawa reaches the ropes and Miyamae has to break it up, but he then surprises the former World Champion with a roll-up. One.... Two.... Ino comes into break it up....he whips Miyamae into the ropes.....BACK SNAPPER !!! One... Two.... Shimedzu dives over to break it up, but then gets nailed with a KOBRA'S BITE !! One...... The faces charge out of their turbuckle and cut off the ring as the rest of Silver Dragon attempt to make the save Two..... Three !! and the Babyface quartet are able to pick up the victory. Not the greatest main event in the history of Burning Hammer, but certainly not the worst either, this was serviceable as a regular show main event and everyone looked good , performance of the match probably belonged to the Rebellion duo who worked in their fluid tag team repetoire into the match and they along with Junior Division members Sensational Dragon and Elemental II probably outshone the genuine main eventers such as Kudo and Nakasawa who both sort of semi phoned in their performances by their usually loftily high standards. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hiroaki Nakasawa, Kinnojo Horri, Koshiro Ino and Elemental II defeated Hooded Kudo, Shimedzu, Miyamae and Sensational Dragon in 25:21 when Koshiro Ino defeated Shimedzu by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] [I]After the match Hiroaki Nakasawa, Koshiro Ino, Kinnojo Horri and Elemental II stand tall as Silver Dragon Feet back up the ramp with their tails between their legs, having tasted defeat this time around.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [B]_______________________________________________________[/B] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkgreen]Overall: B[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Oh no disaster a B, I fully demand A rated shows every time now, even B plusses are considered a disappointment. ...... OK back to reality, I knew at some point the mini run of A -rated shows would come to an end and was well aware in advance this would not be one of my best shows. However I'm pleased with how it came out, for a 'place-holder' show this was still pretty consistant through-out, one more match in the B+- A range could well of tipped this into B+ territory. ___________________________________________________________________________ [B]T.V News:[/B] Lords of the Ring drew a 14.76 rating on Nippon T.V (-0.45): Ok not the strongest card, it did have place-holder show written all over it, but to go down by 0.45 is a bit much.....I can tell you now though that the T.V ratings do rather thankfully head back in the right direction next week.

Archived