Burning Desire, Raising The Hammer (Cornellverse)

Still my favorite diary. Some observations about what I'd like to see. * Konda to me IS Size of the Fight, I'd like to see him with a singles run. They are my favorite team and I'd say 90% of it has to do with Konda. * Maybe give a couple of the older but talented Juniors a nice little semi active Tag Team. * PINK was a gooood idea. * I hope the Mullet Power v Flash & Wood fued just gets more and more violent, I could get into this fued if they start breaking out the Barbed Wire cages. * You could probably draw out the Kudo v Nasawa fued forever and Id love it, although I have this sneaking suspicion SDF may be breaking up in the next tour or so as Umaga is the only guy involved benifiting from it. * Surely someone as talented as Gilmore can break the Open Weight Title curse...surely...right...someone... * Emeral Angel v Kiyaru would be SWEET if he's not WLW champion the two best fliers in the buisness facing off in an interpromotional contest. Alright most of those were totally random keep up the good work.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote=TylerDrew;278029]Still my favorite diary. Some observations about what I'd like to see. [COLOR=black]* Konda to me IS Size of the Fight, I'd like to see him with a singles run. They are my favorite team and I'd say 90% of it has to do with Konda.[/COLOR] [B][COLOR=blue][I]- Konda is the 'stronger' member of the team and is the more likely to break out as a singles star, but at the moment they're staying together as along with The Rebellion and P.I.N.K they are the lynchpins of my Tag Division right now[/I].[/COLOR][/B] * Maybe give a couple of the older but talented Juniors a nice little semi active Tag Team. [I][B][COLOR=blue]- Scorpion and Kiyaru had a semi-active team together back in the days of the Junior Tag Titles and they still do kind of tag with each other occasionally. If anything I'm kind of building towards that with the Old Guard vs New Blood Junior Division angle and at the moment. It's not really much of an angle but it gives these guys something to do other than being involved in completely meaningless matches.[/COLOR][/B] [/I] * PINK was a gooood idea. [COLOR=darkorchid][I][B][COLOR=blue]- It's certainly been beneficial to both Masuko and Toshusai, both are young workers with potential that need a little bit of fine tuning and working in the Tag Division is the ideal way to use them at the moment, in my opinion.[/COLOR][/B][/I] [/COLOR] * I hope the Mullet Power v Flash & Wood fued just gets more and more violent, I could get into this fued if they start breaking out the Barbed Wire cages. [I][COLOR=blue][B]- As much as a part of me would love to go all out WEXVV Garbage wrestling with this feud, Burning Hammer is not a hardcore promotion and I'm probably pushing the boundaries with a Tables match. Anyway the feud isn't going to last forever (it's hardly a ratings bringer) and will be wrapped up before this tour is done with.[/B][/COLOR][/I] * You could probably draw out the Kudo v Nakasawa fued forever and Id love it, although I have this sneaking suspicion SDF may be breaking up in the next tour or so as Umaga is the only guy involved benifiting from it. [I][B][COLOR=blue]- Kudo and Nakasawa are the two most established main eventers in Burning Hammer right now and their feud will still be going on and off for quite some time. At the moment I'm probably going to go down a few other avenues regarding the World Title scene, as I don't want to repeat myself with Nakasawa vs Kudo every month, but their strong rivalry and dislike of each other will always be there.[/COLOR][/B][/I] * Surely someone as talented as Gilmore can break the Open Weight Title curse...surely...right...someone... [I][B][COLOR=blue]- I'm hoping so too, anyway plans are in place for more upper-card workers to challenge for the title as they wake up and realise that winning the Title is a possible gate-way to a World Title shot.[/COLOR][/B][/I] * Emerald Angel v Kiyaru would be SWEET if he's not WLW champion the two best fliers in the buisness facing off in an interpromotional contest. [I][B][COLOR=blue]- If I could sign any other worker that is not in Burning Hammer it would be Emerald Angel, but unfortunately he's loyal to WLW (which is an admirable trait but annoying for me) at-least with the working agreement with WLW I can bring him in for the occasional 'dream' match.[/COLOR][/B][/I] Alright most of those were totally random keep up the good work.[/quote] As always it's good to hear from the 'fans' and here their suggestions, which will always be taken on board. As for Beeker who asked for a Konda-Hoshino 'Battle of the Head-bands' match to happen a couple of posts back, that match has been pencilled in for a future event.....I've yet to run it though....so even I don't know yet just how good that match-up would be.

[CENTER][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkgreen][B]Eye of the Dragon Tour (Show 18)[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Thursday 25th October 2007[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Kyoto Arena, Kinki (Attendance:2'000) [/CENTER] [B]Dark Matches:[/B] [B]Dark Match #1 : Super Joshuya vs Kenko Takemitsu[/B] [B][COLOR=red]Result: Super Joshuya defeated Kenko Takemitsu in 4:59 by pinfall with a Due South. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] _______________________________________________________________ [B]Dark Match #2 : Golden Scorpion vs Dynamite Narahashi[/B] [B][COLOR=red]Result: Golden Scorpion defeated Dynamite Narahashi in 6:08 by pinfall with a Scorpion Stinger. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] __________________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B][U]Main Show (Filmed For T.V)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]A video plays hyping the Tag Team Title match between The Rebellion and Kinnojo Horri & Koshiro Ino [/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [B]________________________________________________________[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #1 : Eisaku Hoshino vs Mokuami Maita[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EisakuHoshino.jpg[/IMG][B] vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MokuamiMaita.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Hoshino wants to make quick work of the former Openweight Champion and send a message, so he lays into Maita right away.He takes Maita over with a Belly to Back Suplex…and goes for quick cover that could end the match in under a minute….. One… Two… Maita kicks out, but Hoshino does not let up with the pressure, and after whipping Maita into the ring-ropes he catches the Junior sized technician with a knee to the mid-section and then double under-hooks Maita’s arms dropping Maita across his knee with a double-underhook back-breaker, before following up and driving Maita face –first into the canvas with a Leg-sweep DDT One…. Two….. Maita kicks out….Hoshino urges Maita back up to his feet before backing the former Openweight Champion into the corner after a a series of Machine Gun Chops…..he then backs up and follows in with a running fore-arm, forcing Maita to slump down into the corner. Hoshino then goes to follow in with a running knee, but Maita rolls out of the way and then takes Hoshino down with a chop-block. Maita then goes to lock on the ankle-lock, but Hoshino is too near the ropes and Maita has to break the hold. Maita immediately goes back to the ankle area of Hoshino, as he takes Hoshino down with a low-drop-kick. Hoshino staggers back up to his feet but gets stunned by a Jaw-Breaker from Maita......Hoshino gets back up and starts to fire-back with chops, he then whips Maita into the ropes but gets taken down with a drop-toe hold and Maita goes back to the Ankle-Lock. Hoshino kicks Maita off though into the ropes and on the rebound dumps Maita with a Belly to Back Suplex……Hoshino then turns around and nails Maita with a running knee, before lifting Maita up and driving the former Openweight Champion into the canvas with a Falcon Arrow. One….. Two…… Maita kicks out, Maita staggers back up to a vertical base, but soon finds his arms double under-hooked…..GODZILLA PLUNGE !!! One…. Two…….. This one is over. To be honest I was hoping for better from this match. This was not that far away from being nothing more than an extended squash for Hoshino. This was another opportunity for Maita to show what he can against a main event level talent and after his slightly disappointing Openweight Title match with Tom Gilmore he once again failed to impress. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Eisaku Hoshino defeated Mokuami Maita in 8:52 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [B]_________________________________________________________[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #2 : Marihito Masuko vs Fire-Fox[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_WashichiInao.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Fast paced chain wrestling to start with in this match, Masuko monkey-flips Fire-Fox towards the turnbuckle but Fox lands on his feet and catches Masuko with a basement drop-kick….Masuko gets back up but gets taken down with a Leg-Sweep DDT. Fire-Fox goes for the cover…. One…. Two…. Masuko tries to surprise Fire-Fox with a small package, both are back up and Fire-Fox takes Masuko down with a springboard arm-drag. Standing Moonsault from Fire-Fox but Masuko gets the knees up, and then takes Fire-Fox down with a Russian Leg-Sweep……Masuko goes out onto the apron and sling-shots himself back in landing on Fire-Fox with a slingshot plancha, he then follows in with a double foot stomp and goes for the cover…. One…. Two…. Fire-Fox kicks out…..Masuko drags him back up to his feet and sets Fire-Fox up for the Cradle-Shock but Fox blocks the attempt and counters with an STO. He then springs off the ropes and follows up with a Quebrada…… One…. Two…. Masuko kicks out. Fox then heads up top and nails Masuko with a Flying Thrust kick.....Masuko staggers back up to his feet and Fire-Fox dumps him with a Dragon Suplex….. One…. Two……. Masuko kicks out and Fire-Fox again heads up top, but Masuko gets back up and staggers into the ropes crotching Fire-Fox on the top turnbuckle, Masuko then delivers a palm strike to Fire-Fox before heading up top himself…...he brings both of them crashing back into the ring with the INTO THE WHITE (Springboard Bulldog) !!! One….. Two….. Masuko is the winner. Solid and nicely paced for what it was a filler match between two Junior Division wrestlers, Masuko is the one getting the push at the moment, even if it’s more as a tag wrestler right now, so it would have been a shock if he didn’t go over here. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Marihito Masuko defeated Fire Fox in 7:51 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=black]__________________________________________________________________[/COLOR] [I]The worlds blandest interviewer Tetsuzan Kaneko is backstage with Kinnojo Horri and Koshiro Ino. [/I] [I]- Kaneko asks them with this sudden opportunity to go after the tag titles, if they would be dropping their ambitions to become World Champion.[/I] [I]- Horri said that his World Title pictures will never be put aside, but that himself and Ino have been granted this opportunity to win the tag team titles and that they wouldn’t be passing it up.[/I] [I]- Ino chimed in to say that ‘The Rebellion would feel the POWAAAHHHH !!!’[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [B]_________________________________________________________[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #3 : Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Steve Flash[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SteveFlash.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] With no rivalry what so ever to speak of here, they show respect to one another at the start and go into a tentative lock up....Nakasawa fires Flash off into the ropes, and then gets Flash into a head-lock, Flash slips out then delivers a chop to Nakasawa's chest. Nakasawa shakes that off and comes back with a fore-arm smash. Nakasawa orders Flash to run the ropes again and Flash charges into Nakasawa , but does not take the former World Champion down, we get this routine another 3 times until Flash catches Nakasawa with a spinning back elbow, knocking the bigger man down. Nakasawa gets up and Flash tries to nail him with a super-kick but Nakasawa blocks the attempt and then dumps Flash with a Belly to Back Suplex... One.... Two..... Flash kicks out, and Nakasawa brings him back up to hsi feet, he fires in some patented fore-arm smashes and then whips Flash into the ropes but the mullet-haired Canadian ducks under a Lariat attempt and then the former World Champion turns around into a drop-kick . Nakasawa staggers into the ropes and Flash follows up with a One Handed Bull-Dog. Flash climbs the top-turnbuckle but Nakasawa gets back up to his feet,only to get taken down by a missile drop-kick. Flash goes for the cover.... One.... Two.... Nakasawa kicks out, but Flash turns him over and applies a Boston Crab. Nakasawa is able to struggle over to the ropes and Flash is forced to break the submission hold. Flash aims some knee strikes into the back of Nakasawa before firing the former World Champion into one of the turnbuckles and placing him on the second rope. Flash goes to set up for the Flash-Bang but Nakasawa shoves him off and then in a rare moment of aerial prowess he takes Flash down with a missile drop-kick. Both men laid motionless on the canvas, shaking the cobwebs out of their head and then staggered back up to their feet around the count of 8. Nakasawa was the first up to his feet and he tried to get Flash up for a power-bomb but the Canadian veteran was able to slip out and he caught Nakasawa with an Enziguri, Nakasawa staggered but then came back right away with a vicious lariat that almost took Flash out of his boots. One.... Two....... Flash kicked out, but Nakasawa was now fired up and he picked up Flash and softened up the Canadian with a flurry of fore-arm strikes, Flash was now dazed and was then dumped with an H-BOMB !!! And that was enough to win the match for Nakasawa. I honestly don't think Nakasawa is capable of a bad match these days, for a match between a World Title contender and a Gaijin jobber they put on a pretty damn fine match and told a good story. The story being that Flash looked he might be able to cause an upset because Nakasawa thought it was going to be an easy day at the office, but in the end the former World champion had too much power to contend with. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hiroaki Nakasawa defeated Steve Flash in 10:54 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [B]___________________________________________________________[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #4 : Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda) vs [/B] [B]Mullet Power (Yasunobu Masuno & Yasuhiko Taira)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HyosukeKokan.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KansukeKonda.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasunobuMasuno.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasuhikoTaira.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Before the match starts Mullet Power jump Size of the Fight and fire them into the railings. They then use their considerable size and strength advantage to over-power the Junior sized team before things settle back into the ring and Kokan finds himself double teamed in the Mullet Power corner. They beat-down on Kokan for a bit, and then take turns with a couple of arrogant covers, that draw the ire of the crowd (I'm pretty sure the camera's picked up one fan with a [B]'DIE MULLET POWER DIE '[/B] sign.) Masuno then sets up for the Avalanche Bomb but Kokan counters with a Tornado DDT and then dives over to make the tag into Konda. Konda comes flying off the top rope and takes Masuno down with a springboard bull-dog. One.... Two..... Masuno kicks out emphatically, but Konda gets the tag back into Kokan and the pair take Masuno down with a double drop-kick......Taira now comes thundering in only to receive the same double drop-kick treatment. Mullet Power then go for a powder on the outside but get taken down with stereo suicide dives. As they all get back up it's Konda and Taira who get into the ring and Konda stuns Taira with an Ace-Crusher.... One.... Two...... Taira kicks out, but Kokan climbs the top turnbuckle and lands with the Cannoball (Front flip senton)..... One..... Two..... Konda knocks Masuno off the apron, just as it looked like the other half of Mullet Power would be able to make the save and this match is over. About as good a match as I would expect from this, anytime you have Taira involved who is like kryptonite to good wrestling, an average run of the mill match should be considered a success. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Size of the Fight defeated Mullet Power in 6:57 when Hyosuke Kokan defeated Yasuhiko Taira by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=black]_____________________________________________________________________[/COLOR] [I]The camera's pick up Hooded Kudo walking to the ring before his non title match with Larry Wood.[/I] [B]Rating: B[/B] [CENTER][B]Match#5 : Non (World) Title: [/B] [B]Hooded Kudo vs Larry Wood[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HoodedKudo.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LarryWood.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] This match put together two legends of sorts. Kudo is a four time Burning Hammer World Champion and also someone with a high reputation Worldwide, due to his exploits in NOTBPW in the early-mid 90's. Wood on the other hand has developed a 'legendary' reputation as one of the most respected figures in the art of hardcore wrestling. The match starts out intensely as the two exchange strikes and then Wood catches Kudo with an Atomic Drop, causing the World Champion to go for a powder. Wood steps over the apron and comes down with a double-axe handle, into the back of Kudo, but Kudo picks up a chair and nails Wood in the head with it....however Wood shakes off the chair-shot and whips Kudo into the ring-steps before lifting the World Champion up and dropping him over the guard-rail. They bring things back into the ring and Wood goes for a quick cover.... One.... Two.... Wood drags Kudo back up to his feet and whips into the ropes he, goes for the big-boot but Kudo ducks under and then takes Wood down with a Russian Leg-sweep. Wood starts to get back up to his feet but gets nailed with a Shining Wizard.... One.... Two..... Kudo then goes outside and tries to bring a chair into the ring but Wood is back up and the wild-man knocks the chair into Kudo with a fore-arm smash and then brings the World champion crashing back into the ring with a backbody drop. Wood again goes for the big-boot but gets a blastful of green-mist in the face and then gets dumped with an STO, before Kudo applies the Kudo -Lock. Wood gets his feet on the ropes, but is stunned by a KUDO-KUTTER !!! One.... Two..... Wood kicks out, but Kudo immediately goes back to the Kudo-Lock...... Koetsu Shinozaki checks on Wood's condition, he seems to be trying to fight back , but then.... He can't take the pain any longer and taps out !!! That was a short but fun match that was lifted by Kudo's star power and stellar performance skills. It had to be kept short because of the heavy work schedule Kudo had been working of late, which included a trip over to Canada (to be horribly mis-used by NOTBPW by being forced to tag with Dean McWade). [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hooded Kudo defeated Larry Wood in 7:54 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [B]_________________________________________________________[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 6: Americana vs The Awesome Kiyaru vs SUKI[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmericanElemental.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheAwesomeKiyaru.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SUKI.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The heat going into this Junior 3-way had been somewhat raised up a notch following the events of Monday's six man tag, which also featured these 3 competiors, when SUKI turned on his own tag partner Americana, causing Americana to fall to Kiyaru in that match. The bell rings and Americana and SUKI go right at each other hitting each other with chops and strikes. Kiyaru bides his time and then takes Americana by suprise with a crucix roll, SUKI breaks up the pin attempt with a basement drop-kick and then nails Kiyaru with a Roundhouse kick, sending the 3 time BOSJ Cup winner through the ropes and to the outside. SUKI turns his attentions back to Americana, but gets kicked in the mid-section and then planted into the canvas with a Rolling cutter. Americana then goes up top but gets cut off by The Awesome Kiyaru who brings both crashing into the ring with a hurrancanrana. Kiyaru gets up to his feet only to be nailed with a stiff kick to the back from SUKI, who then spikes Kiyaru into the canvas with an Implant DDT. One.... Two.... Americana breaks up the pin, only for SUKI to sneak out and go for a powder on the outside, Americana goes for the handspring somersault plancha, only to get cut off from a fore-arm smash SUKI who is back up on the apron. Americana staggers back and Kiyaru stuns him with a spinning heel-kick and then drives the Elemental admirer into the canvas with a Falcon Arrow. One.... Two..... SUKI casually comes in and break up the pin attempt with a slap across the back of Kiyaru, and then follows up with a Running Knee, he then paint-brushes Kiyaru but Kiyaru fires-back and then whips SUKI into the ropes only to get taken down with a Tilt-A Whirl Head-Scissors from the arrogant youngster who then puts on the SUKI special cross arm breaker....but then Americana gets back up and applies the Elemental Clutch to SUKI and we have simultaneous submission holds. Eventually both holds are let go. Americana is the freshest and takes Kiyaru over with an Elemental Suplex, but before he can get over to make the pin....SUKI dumps him with a release Dragon Suplex and all three combatants are down again. SUKI then crawls over to make the cover..... One..... Two..... Americana kicks out, SUKI picks Americana up and sets him up for a Death Valley-Driver, but Kiyaru takes SUKI down with a spinning leg-sweep. Americana gets driven into the canvas but SUKI also takes a bump, and Kiyaru goes over for the cover...... One.... Two.... SUKI kicks out. Kiyaru then goes up top and nails SUKI with a shooting star press...... One.... Two..... Americana comes over to break up the pin attempt, Kiyaru and Americana exchange kicks, and then Americana springboards off the ropes and takes Kiyaru down with springboard back-elbow, before planting Kiyaru into the canvas with a rolling cutter. Americana goes up top this time and hits the INFERNO SPLASH !!! One... Two..... SUKI breaks it up and then spikes Americana with an Implant DDT..... One.... Two...... Americana kicks out.....SUKI goes for a Northern Lights Suplex.....standing switch Americana tries for the Elemental Suplex.....SUKI fights out of it with elbows....kick to the mid-section from Americana.......ELEMENTAL DRIVER !!! One.... Two.... Three and Americana is the winner. Very good Junior Division match with Americana and SUKI showing why they have such promising futures in not only the Junior Division but Burning Hammer as a whole. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Americana defeated The Awesome Kiyaru and SUKI in 13:07 when Americana defeated SUKI by pinfall with an Elemental Driver. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [B]______________________________________________________[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #7 : Openweight Title:[/B] [B]Tom Gilmore vs Eagle Kawasawa[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningOpenweight.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AngryGilmore.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EagleKawasawa.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This is Gilmore's first defence of the Openweight Belt since winning it at Night of the Burning Hammer, Eagle Kawasawa earned his shot by winning a 4-way match on the same show. We start off with a feeling out process and bit of low-key chain wrestling. Gilmore attempts a Fisherman Suplex but Kawsawa blocks it and then performs a standing switch and tries to apply a Double Chicken-Wing Hold Gilmore fights out of that and then takes Kawasawa down with an STO. Gilmore then picks Kawasawa up and delivers a Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker.... One... Two.... Kawasawa kicks out and Gilmore springboards off the ropes into a Quebrada and follows up with another pinfall..... One... Two.... Kawasawa again kicks out..... Gilmore picks up Kawasawa and whips Kawasawa into the ring ropes, setting up for Anger Management but gets taken down by a Leg Lariat on the rebound. Kawasawa then delivers a double stomp and follows up with a Guilotine Leg-drop.... One... Two..... Gilmore kicks out, Gilmore gets back up to his feet but gets taken down with a Dragon Screw Leg whip. Kawasawa then attemtps the Vision Quest Shining Wizard Enziguri but Gilmore is able to block and counters with a double knee facebuter, and then follows up with a Reverse STO. One.... Two..... Gilmore goes for the cover, Kawasawa kicks out but gets flipped over into a Stone-Hold, however he is too near the ropes and Gilmore has to break up the pin, Kawasawa then catches Gilmore by suprise with a small package roll-up.... One.... Two....... Gilmore kicks out, and then takes Kawasawa down with a Rolling Cutter, he brings Kawasawa back up to his feet and the one time Optimus protege into the canvas with a Death Valley Driver..... One.... Two..... Kawasawa again kicks out, Gilmore whips Kawasawa into the ring-ropes.....ANGER MANAGEMENT (Spin-Out Powerbomb) ..... One..... Two..... Gilmore is still the Openweight Champion. Not a bad match, just very average and Gilmore's first title defence is unfortunately like all the other Openweight Title matches, unable to break the B- ceiling. Kawasawa for his part just did not look like a legitimate enough threat to end Gilmore's title reign at the first hurdle. I do have upper-tier opponents lined up though that will surely help prestige to this title. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Tom Gilmore defeated Eagle Kawasawa in 11:57 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Tom Gilmore retains the Burning Openweight Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [I]Tom Gilmore celebrates a a succesful first defence of the[/I][I] Openweight Title[/I] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [B]__________________________________________________________[/B] [I]Hooded Kudo is backstage with The Rebellion.....[/I] [I]- He puts the tag champions over by saying that they are superior in everyway to his former proteges Koshiro Ino and Kinnojo Horri and that Horri and Ino are selfish, he said that Shimedzu and Miyamae see the bigger picture and work as a team, and that is why Horri and that is why the Tag Belts will remain in their rightful home with Silver Dragon Feet !![/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]O.O.C Note :[/B] Using Kudo in a sort of manager role in promo's is useful, because as good in the ring The Rebellion are, they stink on the mic.[/FONT] [I]The video hyping the Tag Team Title match is replayed, it shows the 8 Man War match from Monday's show that earned Kinnojo Horri and Koshiro Ino the right to face The Rebellion for the titles[/I]. [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 8: Tag Titles: [/B] [B]The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae) vs[/B] [B]Kinnojo Horri & Koshiro Ino[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningWorldTag.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningWorldTag.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Shimedzu.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Miyamae.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KoshiroIno.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This match was always going to happen titles or not, but by winning the 8 Man War match on Monday Horri & Ino earned the right to make tihis a title match, it was fitting that it was Ino that got the pin in that match on Shimedzu. I'm sure if either Nakasawa or Elemental II got the pin, Kudo would have argued to the Burning Hammer front-office that shouldn't count. In reality this was always going to be a title match, but I guess it just needed to be shown that Horri & Ino had earned their title shots, rather than just be handed them because of their reputation. Onto the match itself and Horri and Ino cut off The Rebellion on the entrance ramp, and all four men brawl all the way round the ring, with the World Title contender baby-faces dominating The Rebellion with their size and power advantage. They get things back into the ring and Horri is with Miyamae...he whips Miyamae into the ropes and takes him down with a clothesline, goes for a quick pin....Miyamae kicks out and Nakasawa is tagged in. Miyamae then finds himself playing human ping pong ball between Horri and Ino for a good few minutes......and kicking out of several pin attempts. Ino then lifts Miyamae up for a Gorilla Press-Slam but the Tag Champion is able to slip off and and after a poke to the eye and a kick to the lower extremities dives over to make the tag into Shimedzu, who hits a basement drop-kick into the face of Ino, before dragging the POWAAAH and Paint star into The Rebellions corner. The Rebellion go to work on Ino, using quick (often phantom) tags and generally just wearing the biggger man down., meanwhile Horri is getting frustrated on the outside looking in, but his prostestations are being of no help to his partner, who just continues to take punishment such as face-washes and a hesitation drop-kick after being hung up in a tree of woe. Shimedzu then thought Ino was worn down enough to attempt the Shimedzu Skull Drop but Ino powered up to a vertical base and dumped the tag champion with a Back Body Drop. Shimedzu then got back up to his feet but was taken down by a clothesline from Ino.....Miyamae then came flying in but was caught by Ino and driven into the canvas with a Scoop Lift Power-Slam. Ino after his adrenalin fuelled flurry of offence then slumped to the canvas , before slowly crawling belly down across the ring to get the tag into Kinnojo Horri, just as it looked like Shimedzu was going to prevent the tag. Ino made one last big effort to dive over, and Horri was tagged in. Horri then cleaned house, dishing out lefts and rights to both of The Rebellion and then giving them the meeting of the minds. Horri then dropped Shimedzu out of the ring with a Fall-Sway Slam, before turning his attention to Miyamae and lifting him up onto his shoulders before driving Miyamae into the canvas with a Fire-Man's Carry Power Slam One.... Two..... Miyamae kicked out. Horri then set Miyamae up for the Destiny Bomb, but that attempt was broken up by Shimedzu who caught Horri with a springboard Roundhouse Kick and then took Horri by surprise with a crucifix roll....referee Omura Umeki told Shimedzu that he was not the legal man, Miyamae then got up and the pair took Horri over with a Double Team Slingshot Suplex, before Miyamae made the cover..... One... Two.... Ino came in to break it up and then took Miyamae down with the Back-Snapper, before dragging Horri over to his corner and getting legally tagged in..... Ino then went over to make the cover on Miyamae. One.... Two.... But it was broken up again by Shimedzu, who then took Ino down with a swinging DDT and got himself legally tagged in, before firing away with the Rebel Streak, that backed up Ino , who then attempted to come back with the Kobra's Bite but Shimedzu saw it coming, side-stepped it and Ino ended up getting tangled in the ring ropes and Shimedzu delivered a hesitation drop-kick to the back. Miyamae now came back in and the pair took Ino down with a double team DDT. Shimedzu made the cover One...... Two..... Horri came in to break it up and delivered a Belly to Back Backbreaker to Shimedzu, before setting up Shimedzu up for a Power-Bomb, but he got nailed in the head from an Enziguri by Miyamae. Shimedzu was now behind Horri and took the big man off his feet down low with a leg-sweep, whilst Miyamae followed up with a Spin-Kick..... One..... Two.... Horri kicked out. The Rebellion then dragged Horri back up to his feet and then took him straight back down into the canvas again with a Russian Leg-Sweep/Neckbreaker combination...Shimedzu went over to make the cover again.... One... Ino was now up again Two..... Miyamae blocks off Ino from attempting to make the save Three.......The Rebellion are still the World Tag Team Champions. Perhaps it was the fact that the crowd was a little subdued from the disappointing Openweight Title match, but this tag title match seemed to be lacking something. The effort was certainly still there and it was still good enough to earn co-match of the night honours with the Junior Division 3-way but it just lacked the spark to make it a truly memorable main event. [B][COLOR=red]Result: The Rebellion defeated Kinnojo Horri & Koshiro Ino in 18:40 when Shimedzu defeated Kinnojo Horri by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]The Rebellion retain the Burning World Tag Team titles.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]O.O.C Note:[/B] I'm so used now to getting at-least A Rated main events, that a B+ has to be considered disappointing.[/FONT] [I]The show ends with The Rebellion celebrating the succesful defence of their tag titles. [/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [B]____________________________________________________________[/B] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkgreen]Overall: B+ :[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [/CENTER] No A Rated matches his time, but still a very consitent show, and fine for Kinki (where our popularity is lowest)...admittedly there were some matches where I was hoping for better The Openweight Title match and Hoshino-Maita come to mind, but there were some nice surprises such as the excellent 3-way between Americana, Kiyaru & SUKI. ___________________________________________________________________________ [B]T.V News:[/B] Ironclad drew a 15.99 rating on TV5Monde (-0.58) As I said the ratings dip is a little annoying for now, but they do swing back the other way, with next weeks shows, which are alot stronger. ___________________________________________________________________________ [B]Other News:[/B] Chuichi Sanda has signed a touring contract with PGHW. Whilst it was a little bit of a suprise to see him sign a contract with the rival promotion, it shouldn't really have been that much of a suprise, he's on a PPA contract, is not 'loyal' and right now is not really getting much of a push in Burning Hammer. AAA worker Raven Nightfall has decided to pose nude for XTC magazine- just though I'd share that bit of news with everyone ;) Things look bleak for 5SSW the World leading, oh thats only Joshi fed, as the creditors are looking closely at their dire financial situation, will they be the second Puroresu fed to go out of business before the year is out, along with WEXVV and where are talented womens workers like Sensational Ogiwara, Thunder Hike, Kit Hatoyama and the rest of the 5SSW roster going to find work if it goes to the wall. In one last bit of news, Burning Hammer have expanded their list of International friends, with a working agreement set up with OLLIE in Mexico. OLLIE currently have on their books such talents as Pablo Rodriguez, Nicolas Lopez, Marcos Flores , the Phoenix trio and former BHOTWG alumni Champagne Lover.

[B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]Purogods.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [COLOR=black]Burning Hammer of the Wrestling Gods, continue the Eye of the Dragon Tour, when they host a double-shot at the Yamanashi Athletic Stadium in Chubu on Monday 29th October and then on Thursday 1st November.[/COLOR] Headlining Monday's show will be a 4 corner survival featuring current World Champion Hooded Kudo, perennial challenger and former champion Hiroaki Nakasawa, former protege turned rival of Kudo Koshiro Ino and recent Burning Hammer addition and modern era legend Eisaku Hoshino. This is the first time that all this talent has been in the ring together at the same time. This match will be non title but whoever wins the match would put themselves im a strong position to challenge for the World Title or in Kudo's case help assert his recent dominance. Also set for Monday's show will be a Junior Division contenders match between Sensational Dragon and Americana. Silver Dragon Feet member Sensational Dragon is looking to win back the Burning Junior Title that he lost to rival Elemental II at Night of the Burning Hammer but he will now have to get by the Elemental admirer Americana to get another title shot. Burning Hammer officials have decided that two current champions will tag together, even though they have shown no history of being on the same side as one another.....with Openweight Champion Tom Gilmore and Junior Champion Elemental II teaming together for the first time since Gilmore's return to Burning Hammer, their opponents will be recent Tag Title contenders P.I.N.K. The reward for either team will be the chance to compete for the World Tag Team Titles on Thursdays show. There will be more tag team action as Size of the Fight take on the Raging Bulls. Other matches include Kinnojo Horri vs Yasuhiko Taira of Mullet Power, the Silver Dragon Feet Insurance Policy Rhino Umaga takes on Dynamite Narahashi and U.K Dragon faces off with Eagle Kawasawa. Thursdays show is considerably less set in stone, and the card will strongly be affected by the results of Mondays show. Confirmed matches for Thursdays show are the aforementioned Tag Team Title match , with The Rebellion putting the belts on the line against either P.I.N.K or the 'Champions Dream Team' of Elemental II and Tom Gilmore. The Mullet Power vs Steve Flash/Larry Wood feud also looks to be coming to a head, as the rival pairings will face off in a Street Fight. Also confirmed for Thursdays show is a Junior Division 4 corner survival featuring Americana, The Awesome Kiyaru, Mokuami Maita and U.K Dragon. A full preview of Thursdays show will be posted up after Mondays show. Here is the confirmed card for the Monday show of the Chubu Double-Header.... [CENTER][U][B]Eye of the Dragon Tour- Night Nineteen [/B][/U] [U][B]( Yamanashi Athletic Stadium , Chubu)[/B][/U] [I]Monday 29nd October 2007[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]All-Star 4 Corner Survival:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]World Champion-[/SIZE] Hooded Kudo vs Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Koshiro Ino vs Eisaku Hoshino[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Tag Titles Contenders Match:[/B] [SIZE=1]Junior Champion[/SIZE]- Elemental II & [SIZE=1]Openweight Champion[/SIZE]- Tom Gilmore vs P.I.N.K (Marihito Masuko & Tadakuni Toshusai)[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Junior Title Contenders Match:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] Sensational Dragon vs Americana[/CENTER] [CENTER]Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda) vs Raging Bulls (Eiji Hamacho & Chuichi Sanda)[/CENTER] [CENTER]Kinnojo Horri vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Mullet Power'[/SIZE] Yasuhiko Taira [/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] Rhino Umaga vs Dynamite Narahashi[/CENTER] [CENTER]U.K Dragon vs Eagle Kawasawa [/CENTER]

[B]World Champion- Hooded Kudo[/B] vs Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Koshiro Ino vs Eisaku Hoshino [B]Junior Champion- Elemental II & Openweight Champion- Tom Gilmore[/B] vs P.I.N.K (Marihito Masuko & Tadakuni Toshusai) [B]Sensational Dragon [/B]vs Americana Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda) vs [B]Raging Bulls (Eiji Hamacho & Chuichi Sanda)[/B] Kinnojo Horri vs [B]Yasuhiko Taira[/B] [B]Rhino Umaga[/B] vs Dynamite Narahashi [B]U.K Dragon[/B] vs Eagle Kawasawa

World Champion- [B]Hooded Kudo[/B] vs Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Koshiro Ino vs Eisaku Hoshino Junior Champion- Elemental II & Openweight Champion- Tom Gilmore vs [B]P.I.N.K (Marihito Masuko & Tadakuni Toshusai)[/B] Sensational Dragon vs [B]Americana[/B] [B]Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda)[/B] vs Raging Bulls (Eiji Hamacho & Chuichi Sanda) [B]Kinnojo Horri[/B] vs Yasuhiko Taira [B]Rhino Umaga [/B]vs Dynamite Narahashi [B]U.K Dragon[/B] vs Eagle Kawasawa

Hooded Kudo vs Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Koshiro Ino vs [B]Eisaku Hoshino[/B] [B]Elemental II & Tom Gilmore[/B] vs P.I.N.K (Marihito Masuko & Tadakuni Toshusai) [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] vs Americana [B]Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda)[/B] vs Raging Bulls (Eiji Hamacho & Chuichi Sanda) [B]Kinnojo Horri [/B]vs Yasuhiko Taira [B]Rhino Umaga[/B] vs Dynamite Narahashi [B]U.K Dragon[/B] vs Eagle Kawasawa

4-Corner Survival [b]Hooded Kudo[/b] unfortunately picks up the victory again. Kudo winning all of these multi-man matches is either making him look really strong or really lucky. I think he'll go over Ino again. Tag Titles Contenders Match Wow tough one to call. PINK is the dedicated team here but I could see the tream of Gilmore and Elemental getting a throw away match with Rebellion. Still that's yet another show where the belts don't get defended. [b]Elemental/Gilmore[/b] cause I flipped a coin. Junior Title Contenders Match Another tough one. Americana has had a nice build and Dragon/Elemental has been played a lot but it's still good. Going with [b]Americana[/b] [b]Size of the Fight[/b] vs. Raging Bulls Sanda isn't moving up the card after signing with a rival company. [b]Kinnojo Horri[/b] vs. Taira [b]Rhino Umaga[/b] vs. Dynamite Narahashi [b]Eagle Kawasawa [/b]vs. UK Dragon

I guess you've taken it all upon yourselves to bring predictions back for the regular shows. I stopped worrying about predictions when they were a bit sporadic for the Non PPV shows. In that case I'll bring back the predictions short form- just because it's neater for you all to copy and paste. However non PPV predictions will be just for fun, not a contest. The PPV predictions will be the only one where someone will receive a (imaginary) prize. * * Though I've started to put things in motion to make that a little more than just 'hey you won a prize'. I actually put an order in for Rob4590's Silver Dragon Feet fan-pack which he won for the Night of the Burning Hammer prediction contest, in Payne's merchandise thread in the Mod's section, be interesting to see what he's come up with once it's done.

[B]Hooded Kudo[/B] vs Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Koshiro Ino vs Eisaku Hoshino: Kudo keeps it with maybe the BIGGEST win anyone has picked up yet in BHOTWG when you consider the combined clout of the three guys involved. [B]Elemental II & Tom Gilmore[/B] vs P.I.N.K: I'd like to see PINk win but there's no way to justify devaluing two GREAT Champs by having them lose to a mid level tag team, also this will give The Rebellion a pretty good rub with a win later on. Sensational Dragon vs [B]Americana[/B]: I say this is Americana's breakout win to kick off a respect based fued for the title that will lead to a new Elemental. [B]Size of the Fight[/B] vs Raging Bulls: A good win to start Size of the Fight on a solid run back to the top. [B]Kinnojo Horri[/B] vs Yasuhiko Taira: DIE TAIRA DIE! [B]Rhino Umaga[/B] vs Dynamite Narahashi: SQUASH! [B]U.K Dragon [/B]vs Eagle Kawasawa: UK has been super consistant and is helping to establish the "New Junior" style where technical ability is as prized as high flying, Eagle hasn't been BAd just kind of meh.

(Yamanashi Athletic Stadium , Chubu) Monday 29nd October 2007 All-Star 4 Corner Survival: 'Silver Dragon Feet' [B]World Champion- Hooded Kudo[/B] vs Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Koshiro Ino vs Eisaku Hoshino Hardest match to pick winner for as all could win but i'm going with the champ Tag Titles Contenders Match: [B]Junior Champion- Elemental II & Openweight Champion- Tom Gilmore[/B] vs P.I.N.K (Marihito Masuko & Tadakuni Toshusai) As you have already said pink need more stanima before a title reign so might as well not waste time giving them a shot. Junior Title Contenders Match: 'Representing Silver Dragon Feet' Sensational Dragon vs [B]Americana[/B] give someone else a chance will ya'. battle of the elemental's will be a nice change anyway. [B]Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda)[/B] vs Raging Bulls (Eiji Hamacho & Chuichi Sanda) you have them on a mini-push sine NOTBH so they get the win [B]Kinnojo Horri[/B] vs 'Representing Mullet Power' Yasuhiko Taira Squash [B]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet' Rhino Umaga[/B] vs Dynamite Narahashi Squash #2 [B]U.K Dragon[/B] vs Eagle Kawasawa Toss up

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkgreen]Eye of the Dragon Tour (Show 19)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Monday 29th October 2007[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Yamanashi Athletic Stadium, Chubu (Attendance:4'151) [/CENTER] [B][U]Dark Matches[/U][/B] [B]Dark Match #1 : Fire-Fox vs Kenko Takemitsu vs Super Joshuya[/B] [B][COLOR=red]Result: Super Joshuya defeated Fire Fox and Kenko Takemitsu in 7:45 when Super Joshuya defeated Fire Fox by pinfall with a Due South. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] _________________________________________________________ [B]Dark Match #2 : Yasunobu Masuno vs Nisso Yuasha[/B] [COLOR=red][B]Result: Yasunobu Masuno defeated Nissho Yuasa in 3:46 by submission with a Masuno Deep Sleeper.[/B] [/COLOR] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] The Dark Match that might actually have some good wrestling, gets a lower rating than the Dark Match that would just featuring two plodding guys punching each other, then one applying a sleeper hold. The CPU fans really know great wrestling when they see it don't they ? :rolleyes:[/FONT] ______________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B][U]Main Show (Filmed For T.V)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]The main show kicks off with a video hyping the All-Star 4 Corner survival featuring Hooded Kudo, Koshiro Ino, Hiroaki Nakasawa and Eisaku Hoshino. It put’s over that this is the first time they have all been in the ring together at the same time.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #1 : Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda) vs[/B] [B]Raging Bulls (Eiji Hamacho & Chuichi Sanda)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HyosukeKokan.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KansukeKonda.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EijiHamacho.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ChuichiSanda.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Remember when these two teams were fighting it out over the titles, and Size of the Fight were the challengers ? Well these days neither of them are holding the belts, but since Size of the Fight beat the Bulls for their blink and you missed it title run, they’ve been the ones in and around the title picture, whilst the Bulls have slipped into mid-card mediocrity. Konda and Sanda start things off and go blow for blow exchanging stiff strikes, until Sanda resorts to a rake to the face and tag in his partner. The Bulls then work over Konda in their corner, using their simple but effective offence. Hamacho then lifted Konda up for the Hamacho Sledge 2K but Konda was able to fight out with elbows and then stunned the Raging Bull with an Ace-Crusher. Konda then got over to his partner to make the tag and Kokan came off the top rope and took Hamacho off his feet with a flying drop-kick and then got back up to give Chuichi Sanda the same drop-kick treatment. The Bulls then scurried to the outside to try and re-group but Size of the Fight were not going to give them any rest bite and came crashing through the ropes with stereo suicide dives. With the dust settled Kokan and Sanda are the ones to make it back into the ring……Sanda goes charging at Kokan but gets taken down and disorientated with a Tilt-A-Whirl Head-scissors. Kokan then goes to take advantage by heading up top and coming down with the Cannonball but Sanda gets the knees up, and then follows up by dumping Kokan with a Belly to Back Suplex… One….. Two…. Kokan kicks out, Sanda then moves in with the Explosion Kick but Kokan rolls under and gets the tag into Konda. At that point Hamacho also comes into the ring and the pair have a stiff exchange strikes, until Hamacho gains the advantage and dumps Konda into the canvas with a Scoop-Power Slam… One….. Two…. Kokan comes in to break it up…..Hamacho and Konda then get back up to their feet but Kokan is still in the ring and Size of the Fight take Hamacho down with a Double Cutter…. One…. Two…. Sanda comes in to make the save. But he now finds himself isolated and gets nailed with the Final Impact (Flapjack-DDT) combination and that was enough for Size of the Fight to pick up the victory. Solid tag match that was better than a lot of their title match encounters from early in the year, that might be because the fat of the Bulls beating down on either member of Size of the Fight had been cut down to minimum rather than allowed to drag out, that and Size of the Fight have developed on as workers. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Size of the Fight defeated Raging Bulls in 9:44 when Kansuke Konda defeated Chuichi Sanda by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [B]_____________________________________________________[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #2 : Rhino Umaga vs Dynamite Narahashi[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RhinoUmaga.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DynamiteNarahashi.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was a pretty uninspiring match that probably lasted about 3 minutes longer than it should have really had. It was pretty much just an extended squash for Rhino Umaga, with resident jobber Narahashi just getting in flurries of token offence to break up Umaga totally dominating the match. In the end Umaga finished Narahashi off as expected with the Rhino Charge. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Rhino Umaga defeated Dynamite Narahashi in 7:26 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=black]_________________________________________________________________[/COLOR] [CENTER][B]Match #3 : U.K Dragon vs Eagle Kawasawa[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UKDragon.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EagleKawasawa.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] They start off with some low-key chain wrestling, which considering the crowd was down from having to watch the Umaga-Narahashi snooze fest probably wasn’t the wisest way of getting the crowd up for their match, but this could be due to the fact that Dragon currently has an over-worked schedule. Things begin to get interesting a few minutes in when Dragon goes for a Snap Suplex but Kawasawa blocks the attempt and takes Dragon down with a leg-whip before rolling Dragon up into a small package …Dragon kicks out, then pops up and nails Kawasawa with a European Upper-cut. Dragon then unleashes a flurry of European’s before placing Kawasawa on the top turnbuckle, Dragon then join Kawasawa up top, and tries to suplex Kawasawa off the top turnbuckle, Kawasawa pushes him off and sets himself up to fly but Dragon springs up and then at the second attempt suplexes Kawasawa off the top turnbuckle, before scrambling over of the pin…. One… Two…. Kawasawa kicked out. As both get back up, U.K Dragon delivers another one of his patented European Uppercuts before driving Kawasawa face first into the canvas with a Rolling Cutter. Dragon then heads up top and goes airborne with the Diving Headbutt, but he ends up eating the canvas as Kawasawa rolls out of the way. As U.K Dragon got back up to his feet he got nailed by a spin-kick and then Kawasawa followed up by driving the British Born masked man into the canvas with a Falcon Arrow…. One… Two…. Dragon kicks out, but then gets caught in the Spread-Eagle (Bridging grounded double chicken-wing)……Kawasawa had the submission hold locked on tight, but Dragon fought with all his mind to get himself up to a vertical base, and force Kawasawa to break the hold, before taking Kawasawa by surprise with yet another European Uppercut and then taking the former Optimus protégé over with a snap suplex……it then looked like Dragon was going tot go for the pin but instead applied the Dragon Clutch….. Kawasawa tried to fight out of it, but then started to fade…. Referee Shinozaki raised Kawasawa’s arm once….the arm flops down Shinozaki raises it a second time…..it flops down again Kawasawa’s arm is raised for a third time…….. Shinozaki calls for the bell. These two worked a different Junior style than per the norm, working a more grounded technical style as opposed to the flashy high flying style of someone like a Sensational Dragon or The Awesome Kiyaru . Whilst this approach is fine and it adds more variety to the division, this match failed to get going until a third of a way in. [B][COLOR=red]Result: UK Dragon defeated Eagle Kawasawa in 9:36 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [B]______________________________________________________[/B] [CENTER]Match # 4: P.I.N.K (Marihito Masuko & Tadakuni Toshusai) vs Elemental II & Tom Gilmore[/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BHOTWG-TadakuniToshusaiPINK.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][B]vs[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElementalII.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AngryGilmore.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The team that wins this match gets a shot at the Tag Titles during Thursday’s show against The Rebellion. P.I.N.K have gradually worked their way into being legitimate title contenders over the past few months, whilst their opponents both hold singles gold with Elemental II as the Junior Champion and Tom Gilmore as the Openweight champion but have virtually no experience working together as a team- last time they tagged on the same side together was seven years ago during Gilmore’s first run with BHOTWG. Gilmore and Masuko start things out, and Gilmore tries to use his strength and power to get the better of the Kabuki face painted Junior worker, but Masuko loses his speed and agility to frustrate the Openweight Champion and Gilmore tags out to Elemental II. Noticeably though the Tag is one of those overtly aggressive tag outs, that implies that Gilmore really doesn’t want to be tagging with the Junior champion. Elemental II comes in and immediately takes the fight right to Masuko, stunning the one time former Junior champion with the Tri-Fecta kick series….he then went to follow up with the Elemental suplex, but Masuko countered with a rake to the back of the Junior champion, before sending the Junior champion into the P.I.N.K corner with a monkey-flip, and into a clubbing clothesline from Tadakuni Toshusai. Elemental II now found himself in the P.I.N.K corner, getting worked over….meanwhile Gilmore looked as though if he could barely care that Elemental II was in trouble and the opportunity of competing for more championship gold was slipping away. P.I.N.K then fought they had softened Elemental II up enough in their corner and Toshusai placed Elemental II up on his shoulders, whilst Masuko went up top to set things up for their P.I.N.K Daze finisher, but the Junior champion countered with a hurracanrana taking the big-man down, just a Masuko went flying over the top……Masuko then fell on top of Toshusai and Elemental made a big leap over to his corner……. Was Gilmore going to tag in ? Elemental II reaches out the hand………. Gilmore tags in he nails Toshusai with a missile drop-kick and the biggest man in the match, is sent stumbling over the top rope, Masuko comes in and runs right into a super-kick…… One…… Two….. Masuko kicks out, Gilmore keeps up the offensive flurry planting Masuko into his knee’s with a double-knee facebuster and then taking the de-facto leader of P.I.N.K over with an Exploder Suplex…… One….. Two……. Toshusai comes in to make the save, then with clubbing blow over the neck of Gilmore’s neck and a Shock Treatment (Back-breaker drop) turns the match back in P.I.N.K’s favour before placing Masuko over the top of Gilmore….. One…. Two…. Elemental II breaks up the pin with a Quebrada. ELEMENTAL DRIVER !!! from Elemental II to Masuko. One…… Two….. Toshusai comes in to break it up, then lifts Elemental II up onto his shoulders for the Shock Treatment……Gilmore comes in and nails Toshusai with a missile drop-kick but Elemental II still takes the Shock Treatment. Gilmore drags Elemental II over to his corner before Toshusai can get up and attempt to make the pin…….. Gilmore looks at Toshusai the big man is still down …..PICTURE PERFECT MOONSAULT !!! One…. Two……. Three. Elemental II and Tom Gilmore win the Tag Team Title shots, can they win World Tag Team Gold at Night 2 of the Chubu Double Header ? That was an entertaining Tag Team encounter, Gilmore and Elemental II did a nice job of playing up the tension between their thrown together team. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Elemental II and Tom Gilmore defeated P.I.N.K in 11:56 when Tom Gilmore defeated Tadakuni Toshusai by pinfall . [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [I]Tom Gilmore is soaking up the fact that he'll be competing for the tag belts tommorow night, when he gets hit from behind with a Kendo Stick from Shimedzu. [/I] [I]The Rebellion then put the boots to Gilmore and Elemental II before taunting them with the tag belts and scurrying back up the ramp. It appears that the Rebellion are sending their opponents an early message.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [B]________________________________________________________[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 5: Kinnojo Horri vs Yasuhiko Taira[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasuhikoTaira.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was just alot of plodding brawling for 4 minutes and then Horri just 'kills' Yasuhiko Taira with a Burning Lariat. It was delivered with such force it was as if Horri was sending a message to the rest of the locker-room and the Burning Hammer officials- losely translated as 'I'm chessed off wasting my time with this no talent Jabroni and I should be in that main event tonight' [B][COLOR=red]Result: Kinnojo Horri defeated Yasuhiko Taira in 4:13 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=black]___________________________________________________________________[/COLOR] [I]Tetsuzan Kaneko is backstage with Hooded Kudo and Sensational Dragon[/I] [I]- Kudo says that tonight will be another succesful chapter in the history of Silver Dragon Feet[/I] [I]- Firstly Sensational Dragon will beat that pretender Americana and take the first step's to regaining was his rightfully his[/I] [I]- Dragon chimes in to say that Elemental II better enjoy looking at his reflection in the belt plate because the clock is already ticking on his 'fluke' of a title reign.[/I] [I]- Kudo then says as for the main event he will once serve up another taste of defeat to Nakasawa and Ino, and will put the so called Puro legend Eisaku Hoshino in his place and after thus proving that there are no worthy challengers for the World Title.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [B]______________________________________________________________[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #6 : Sensational Dragon vs Americana[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmericanElemental.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] There's no confirmed date yet for Elemental II to make his first title defence, but the winner of this match will certainly put themselves in a strong position to be the first one to challenge Elemental II for the Junior Title. Sensational Dragon is of course looking to regain the title that he held for 7 months before dropping to his recent rival, whilst Elemental II admirer Americana is looking to break the recent Sen-Drag- Elemental II dominance of the division. The match starts off with the two circling one another for about 30 seconds before locking up, Dragon immediately attempts a Dragon Suplex but Americana performs a standing switch, before Dragon works his way out of that and we have a stalemate as they circle one another once again. Dragon taunts Americana , and Americana goes to kick Dragon, he missed and Dragon continues to taunt by springing up and down on his legs as if he's Bruce-Lee, Americana then nails Dragon with a roundhouse and all off a sudden the former Junior isn't being so full of himself. Americana then softens up Dragon with the Tri-Fecta kick series, before the arrogant former champion, decides it's best to go outside for a powder as expected though Americana gives him no rest bite and takes down Dragon with a hand-spring somersault plancha (and Dragon must feel like he must be having Deja-Vu as Americana pretty much wrestles the exact same way as Elemental II). Americana then rolls Dragon back into the ring, but that proved to be something of an error as Dragon had his wits about to get up and then nail Americana with a basement drop-kick, knocking the Elemental admirer off the apron and into the guard-rail. Dragon then went back to the outside and drove Americana back first into the guard-rail before rolling Americana back into the ring and capatilsing with a sprinboard somersault plancha.... One.... Two....... Americana kicked out , both were now back up to their feet and Dragon whipped Americana into the ropes before catching Americana with a springboard back elbow and then planting his Elemental alike opponent into the canvas with an STO. Dragon then came down with a double stomp across Americana's chest, using it as a step off to then launch into a Quebrada..... One..... Two.... Sensational Dragon then headed up top , and after some posing on the top turnbuckle pulled off a 450 splash, however he took so long admiring the view it gave Americana enough time to roll out of the way and the arrogant former champion ate nothing but canvas, then as he staggered back up to his feet he got nailed in the end with an Enziguri and then dumped with an Elemental Suplex.... One.... Two..... Dragon kicked out, but then found himself caught in an Elemental clutch, however Dragon worked his way out of the submission hold and then nailed Americana in the face with a basement drop-kick before applying a Kudo-Lock. Americana made his way to the ropes and then tried to take Dragon by surprise with a small package roll-up but Dragon reversed that into a pin attempt of his own, before applying an Eastern Stretch. Americana worked his way out of that but then got sent back down into the canvas with a Dragon screw leg-whip and Dragon followed up with a standing moonsault, but Americana got his knees up and then nailed Dragon with another Elemental suplex...... One.... Two..... Once again Sensational Dragon kicked out, both got back up to their feet again and Americana backed up Sensational Dragon with another series of kicks, before whipping Dragon into the ring-ropes. They then both sprung off the ropes and caught each other with spring-board back elbows. Both then lay on the canvas for a good eight seconds before both staggered back up to their feet and exhanged stiff strikes and kicks with one another.....Americana then started to get the better of the exchange and created enough of an opening to drive the former Junior Champion into the canvas with an ELEMENTAL DRIVER !!! One...... Two.... Thr......No !! Sensational Dragon barely got his shoulder up, but it was enough to keep his chances of winning the match alive. Americana then headed up top and steadied himself for the Inferno Splash but then one of the 'security staff from around ring-side' decided to leave his duties and push Americana off the top turnbuckle....that security member just so happened to be Rhino Umaga. Just how someone misses the fact that one of the security staff looks supisciously like a 300 Ib Samoan, but apparently Americana was un-wise to it..... Umaga then hopped back over the guard-rail , as Americana got back up looking bemused at what just happened. Meanwhile Dragon got up behind Americana and then rolled him into a small package.... One.... Two..... Three !! Sensational Dragon is the winner. That was a solid first singles match-up between these two and Americana is starting to show that might well be ready to take that next step. Dragon may of picked up the victory, but he probably would have lost had it not been for the intervention of his Silver Dragon Feet stable mate Rhino Umaga and there's no doubt that Americana will be looking for re-match. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Sensational Dragon defeated Americana in 15:31 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [I]After the match Americana is standing in the ring looking visibly frustared at what just happened, meanwhile the victorious Sensational Dragon backs his way up the ramp and points to his heads, as if to say he has more brains than his Elemental like opponent.[/I] [B]Rating: D-[/B] [B]___________________________________________________________[/B] [I]We then get a replay of the hype video for the All-Star Four Corner Survival that will be main eventing the show[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #7 : Non (World) Title - All-Star Four Corner Survival:[/B] [B]Hooded Kudo vs Eisaku Hoshino vs Koshiro Ino vs Hiroaki Nakasawa[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HoodedKudo.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EisakuHoshino.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KoshiroIno.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] We get full 'streamer' treatment introductions even though this match is non title, Hoshino probably just edges out Nakasawa for biggest pop and Kudo as the mega heel World Champion generated plenty of heat. Ino and Hoshino start out, and they exchange strikes for a bit, Hoshino then points to Kudo's corner and Ino goes to tag him in but the World Champion drops down off the Apron, Hoshino then whips Ino into the ropes only for Kudo to take Ino's legs out from underneath him, before driving the POWAAAAH and Paint star into the guard-rail. As Kudo continues to brawl with Ino on the outside, Nakasawa comes into the ring and slugs it out with Hoshino. Hoshino gains the advantage and attempts and Exploder suplex but Nakasawa fights off with elbows , before driving Hoshino into the canvas with a Uranage. But Hoshino just springs right back up, and once again they exchange a flurry of strikes, meanwhile out on the floor Ino managed to fight back against Kudo and both are now back waiting at the turbuckles. Neither Nakasawa nor Hoshino are willing to give an inch, Nakasawa whips Hoshino into the ropes, and goes for a Lariat, Hoshino comes back with a big Lariat of his own, both connect, and stagger back into the ropes......and both come back with Lariat's once again and this time both are down.......... They both look completely and spent and need to get some rest bite, so both decide to crawl over to the ringside to get some rest, Hoshino dives over to tag in Kudo and Nakasawa gets the tag into Ino. Ino comes in like a house on fire, taking down Kudo with a series of clotheslines before lifting the World Champion into the air and sending the Silver Dragon Feet leader crashing to the canvas with a Gorilla Press Slam...... One........ Two...... It takes more than that to put a World Champion away, and Ino knows that whipping Kudo into one of the turbuckles and then following in with a Corner Splash, Kudo slumps to the canvas and Ino scoops up the World Champion, but Kudo stuns Ino with an Enziguri, before driving his former protege into the Canvas with an STO. Ino gets up but gets nailed with a Shining Wizard....... One.... Two..... Ino powers his way out of the pinfall, and then takes Kudo up and over and out of the ring with a back body drop. Hoshino comes back in and fires-away on Ino but the POWAAH and Paint man shakes of Hoshino's strikes and takes the modern puro legend down with a Leaping Lariat. Ino then lift's Hoshino up and drives him into the mat with a Running Power-Slam...... One..... Two....... Nakasawa comes in to break it up, before dumping Ino with a Belly to Back Suplex....Ino gets back up, only this time to be dumped by a German Suplex. But just as Nakasawa is about to go for the pin, Kudo pulls him out of the ring, and then out of the sight of referee Omura Umeki blows green-mist into the face of his perennial rival before levelling Nakasawa square in the head with a chair shot. Meanwhile Hoshino has got back up, and nails Ino with a drop-kick.....Ino then staggers back up to his feet, but after a series of stiff fore-arm strikes from Hoshino gets taken over with an Exploder Suplex...... One..... Two........ Kudo breaks up the pin, before kicking Hoshino in the gut and delivering a spike DDT, Kudo then goes for the pin but Hoshino kicks out only got get tied up in the Kudo-Lock, just as it looked like Hoshino might be fading Ino dives over and makes the save. Ino then charges at Kudo but gets sent falling face first into the ropes with a drop toe hold, Kudo then follows up with a running knee-strike to the back of Ino, before pulling Ino out of the ropes and whipping his former protege into the corner to set up for the facewash, however Kudo is unable to complete the face-wash as Nakasawa cuts him off and takes the World Champion out of his boots with a Lariat. Nakasawa then sets Kudo up onto the top turnbuckle and goes to suplex Kudo off the top-rope, but Kudo manages to shove Nakasawa off and follows up with a Flying Lariat........but Nakasawa gets up and stuns Kudo with the NAKASAWA NECKBREAKER !!! One.... Two...... Koshiro Ino comes over breaks it up, then drives Nakasawa into the canvas with the BACK-SNAPPER !!! One.... Two..... Eisaku Hoshino then dives over to make the save, he then exchanges strikes with Ino but the POWAAH and Paint man starts to gain the advantage and sets Hoshino up for a Power-Bomb but Hoshino fights him off....Ino then whips Hoshino into the ropes and nails Hoshino with the KOBRA'S BITE (High knee) but Hoshino shakes off a move that would normally finish off 99 % of the roster and rebounds off the ropes rocking Ino with a TYPHOON LARIAT !!! Hoshino slumps over Ino and goes for the pin One..... Two........ Kudo breaks up the pin, then drags Hoshino back up, Kudo fires in a series of knife edged chops into Hoshino and the sets up for a Kudo-Driver, Hoshino fights off with elbows, Kudo comes back with chops and tries again for another Kudo-Driver, but once again Hoshino fights Kudo off....he then delivers a knee strike to the head of Kudo, double under-hook Kudo's arms, but Kudo his way out and whips Hoshino into the ropes he goes for a Kudo-Kutter but Hoshino is able to avoid the attempt....and responds with a German Suplex..... One....... Two......... Kudo kicks out, but Hoshino is able to double under-hook Kudo's arms and drives Kudo into the canvas with the GODZILLA PLUNGE !!! One..... Two.... Nakasawa dives over to break up the pin......... But he's a fraction too late........Three !! Hoshino wins the All-Star 4 corner survival Whilst far from a technical classic, this was alot of fun, was well paced and the home-stretch delivered the sort of edge of your seat intensity that is expected of a BHOTWG main event. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Eisaku Hoshino defeated Koshiro Ino, Hiroaki Nakasawa and Hooded Kudo in 25:50 when Eisaku Hoshino defeated Hooded Kudo by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [I]Eisaku Hoshino then grabs a microphone, and says that surely now he has sent a message that he has come here to win the Burning Hammer World Title. He says that by pinning Kudo, he has officially stated his case for a World Title shot.[/I] [I]However that brings out Kinnojo Horri, Horri said that's all well and good[/I] [I]put one win , albeit an impressive one shouldn't guarantee someone who's only been in Burning Hammer for two minutes a title shot...especially as Hoshino has not faced him, and that if Hoshino wanted a title shot he would have to go through him !![/I] [I]Hoshino said that's fine , you'll just be another obstacle to contend with.....[/I] [I]Horri then charged the ring, but security kept them apart and the show ended with an intense stare-down between the victorious Eisaku Hoshino and the man who has suddenly taken offence to his arrival in BHOTWG Kinnojo Horri[/I] [B]Ratings: C for Hoshino's title challenge, D+ for Horri interrupting, C+ for Staredown[/B] ___________________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkgreen]Overall: B+:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [/CENTER] This was a much stronger show that last weeks effortd and probably one more A-Rated match would have tipped over into an A rated show. The show also looks to have sewn the seeds for the feuds leading into the next PPV Everlasting Mission. _________________________________________________________________ [B]T.V News:[/B] Lords of the Ring drew a 15.22 rating on Nippon T.V (+ 0.46) ): Basically won back the viewers that was lost last week.

[B][U][COLOR=darkred]Purogods.com[/COLOR][/U][/B] [COLOR=black]Eisaku Hoshino truly announced his arrival as challenger to Hooded Kudo's World Title, when he pinned the World Champion to win the All-Star 4 Corner survival that main evented Monday's show. [/COLOR] [COLOR=black]However Kinnojo Horri who was left out of the main event, must have felt someone slighted and challenged the victorious Hoshino to a match afterwards, telling the Burning Hammer new-comer in no uncertain terms that he would have to go through him first before challenging Hooded Kudo for the Burning Hammer World Championship.[/COLOR] Now Burning Hammer officials have decided that a Hoshino vs Horri match will main event Thursday's show, with the winner earning the next World Title shot against Hooded Kudo. The World Tag Team Titles will also be defended on Thursdays leg of the Chubu double header, with The Rebellion putting their belts on the line against the duo of Junior champion and Elemental II and Openweight Champion 'Tom Gilmore' . The 'dream team' pair appeared to be uninterested in working as a team, but had enough in their individual lockers to over-come P.I.N.K and earn the title shot. After the match The Rebellion sent their up-coming opponents a message by jumping the victorious pair post match, however could these actions back-fire on The Rebellion by helping the pair of Elemental II and Gilmore actually bond as a team ? The Mullet Power/Steve Flash & Larry Wood feud also appears to be coming to a head with the two teams facing off in an anything goes Street-Fight. Can the hardcore legend Wood help Flash finally put away his Mullet haired oppressors or will Masuno and Taira rise to the hardcore challenge ? Also signed up for Thursday's show is a Six Man Tag featuring the Silver Dragon Feet trio of Hooded Kudo, Sensational Dragon and Rhino Umaga taking on Koshiro Ino and Size of the Fight. There will be Junior Division action, with a 4 corner survival featuring Americana, The Awesome Kiyaru, Mokuami Maita and U.K Dragon, whilst Golden Scorpion faces off with P.I.N.K's Marihito Masuko. Finally veteran Toshiki Shibanumo gets an appearance on the main show and honsestly wer'e struggling to remember the last time he had a televised match. However he'll be faced with the non too easy of task of having to face off with former World Champion Hiroaki Nakasawa. [I]Here is an official run-down of the card second night of the [/I] [I]Chubu Double Header.....[/I] [CENTER][U][B]Eye of the Dragon Tour- Night Nineteen [/B][/U] [U][B]( Yamanashi Athletic Stadium , Chubu)[/B][/U] [I]Thursday 1st November 2007[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]No.1 Contenders Match :[/B] Eisaku Hoshino vs Kinnojo Horri[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]World Tag Team Titles:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae) vs [SIZE=1]Junior Champion-[/SIZE] Elemental II & [SIZE=1]Openweight Champion-[/SIZE] Tom Gilmore[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Six Man Battle:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]World Champion-[/SIZE] Hooded Kudo, Rhino Umaga & Sensational Dragon vs Koshiro Ino & Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda)[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Street Fight:[/B] Mullet Power (Yasunobu Masuno & Yasuhiko Taira) vs Steve Flash & Larry Wood [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]4 Corner Survival:[/B] Americana vs The Awesome Kiyaru vs Mokuami Maita vs U.K Dragon[/CENTER] [CENTER]Golden Scorpion vs [SIZE=1]'Representing P.I.N.K'[/SIZE] Marihito Masuko[/CENTER] [CENTER]Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Toshiki Shibanumo ______________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [quote] [LEFT][FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkgreen][U]Prediction's Form:[/U] [/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkgreen][B]No.1 Contenders:[/B] Eisaku Hoshino vs Kinnojo Horri [/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkgreen][B]Tag Titles:[/B] The Rebellion vs Elemental II & Tom Gilmore[/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkgreen][B]Six Man Battle:[/B] Hooded Kudo, Rhino Umaga & Sensational Dragon[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkgreen]vs Koshiro Ino & Size of the Fight[/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkgreen][B]Street Fight[/B]: Mullet Power vs Steve Flash & Larry Wood [/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkgreen][B]4 Corner Survival:[/B] Americana vs The Awesome Kiyaru vs [/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkgreen]Mokuami Maita vs U.K Dragon[/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkgreen]Golden Scorpion vs Marihito Masuko[/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode][FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkgreen]Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Toshiki Shibanumo[/COLOR][/FONT] [/FONT][/LEFT] [/quote]

No.1 Contenders: [B]Eisaku Hoshino [/B]vs Kinnojo Horri Tag Titles: [B]The Rebellion[/B] vs Elemental II & Tom Gilmore Six Man Battle: [B]Hooded Kudo, Rhino Umaga & Sensational Dragon[/B] vs Koshiro Ino & Size of the Fight Street Fight: [B]Mullet Power [/B]vs Steve Flash & Larry Wood 4 Corner Survival: [B]Americana[/B] vs The Awesome Kiyaru vs Mokuami Maita vs U.K Dragon Golden Scorpion vs [B]Marihito Masuko[/B] [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/B] vs Toshiki Shibanumo

No.1 Contenders: [B]Eisaku Hoshino[/B] vs Kinnojo Horri Tag Titles: [B]The Rebellion[/B] vs Elemental II & Tom Gilmore Six Man Battle: [B]Hooded Kudo, Rhino Umaga & Sensational Dragon[/B] vs Koshiro Ino & Size of the Fight Street Fight: Mullet Power vs [B]Steve Flash & Larry Wood [/B] 4 Corner Survival: [B]Americana[/B] vs The Awesome Kiyaru vs Mokuami Maita vs U.K Dragon Golden Scorpion vs [B]Marihito Masuko[/B] [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/B] vs Toshiki Shibanumo

No.1 Contenders: Eisaku Hoshino vs [B]Kinnojo Horri[/B] Horri is starting to show some personality and it would be a shame here to job him to a guy on a short term contract. Tag Titles: [B]The Rebellion[/B] vs Elemental II & Tom Gilmore Rebellion gets the rub and Dragon and Gilmore aren't really hurt by losing to the best Tag Team in BHOTWG Six Man Battle: Hooded Kudo, Rhino Umaga & Sensational Dragon vs [B]Koshiro Ino & Size of the Fight[/B] I'll go upset here, probably wrong because that would mean Kudo dropping two in a row but time isn't on his side so I'd imagine he'll be doing the job more and more. Street Fight: Mullet Power vs [B]Steve Flash & Larry Wood [/B] Die Mullet Power Die 4 Corner Survival: [B]Americana[/B] vs The Awesome Kiyaru vs Mokuami Maita vs U.K Dragon Surely Americana can pick up the win here, although I think Kiyaru and Dragon are fring contenders. Golden Scorpion vs [B]Marihito Masuko[/B] Mashuko easily, Scorpion has been replaced as the reliable workhorse of the Juniors division by guys like UK Dragon who are far more consitant, Masuko on the other hand is on a successful Tag Team. [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/B] vs Toshiki Shibanumo Squash

No.1 Contenders: [B]Eisaku Hoshino[/B] vs Kinnojo Horri Tag Titles: [B]The Rebellion[/B] vs Elemental II & Tom Gilmore Six Man Battle: [B]Hooded Kudo, Rhino Umaga & Sensational Dragon[/B] vs Koshiro Ino & Size of the Fight Street Fight: [B]Mullet Power[/B] vs Steve Flash & Larry Wood 4 Corner Survival: [B]Americana[/B] vs The Awesome Kiyaru vs Mokuami Maita vs U.K Dragon Golden Scorpion vs [B]Marihito Masuko[/B] [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/B] vs Toshiki Shibanumo

[CENTER][U][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkgreen]Eye of the Dragon Tour (Show 20)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/U][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Thursday 1st November 2007[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Yamanashi Athletic Stadium, Chubu (Attendance:4'358) [/CENTER] [B]Dark Match: Tadakuni Toshusai vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] [B][COLOR=red]Result: Tadakuni Toshusai defeated Bulldozer Brandon Smith in 6:34 by pinfall with a Shock Treatment. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New]Notes: Disappointing match between two workers that are the ‘future’ of the heavyweight ranks, unfortunately they had little in the way of that certain factor they call chemistry, and neither has enough overness right now to counter-act this pre-show match being a bit of a drag for the fans in attendance.[/FONT] _________________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B][U]Main Show (Filmed For T.V)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]The main show kicks off with a video hyping the main event, which will be the No.1 contenders match between Eisaku Hoshino and Kinnojo Horri. The video mostly focuses on the confrontation between Hoshino and Horri at the end of Mondays show, that set the match up.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #1 : Marihito Masuko vs Golden Scorpion[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GoldenScorpion.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The first match of the show is a random junior division match up. Masuko may be concentrating more on tag team action of late as one half of P.I.N.K but this would be the perfect opportunity to show he can still cut it in singles competition. Golden Scorpion on the other hands could do with stringing a few wins together to get himself back in the Junior Title picture. The match starts off an incredibly quick pace, as they kick things off with some fast paced counter wrestling, as both look to put each other one away early, but get countered with arm-drags, drop-kicks, counter-holds etc. Scorpion tries for a pin attempt after a flying cross-body but that is countered into a roll-up from Masuko, before Scorpion counters with his roll-up of his own…Masuko then kicks out and monkey-flips Scorpion towards one of the ring-ropes but Scorpion is able to adjust in mid-air and spring-boards of the ropes to catch Masuko with a Moonsault press. One… Two…. Masuko kicks out. Scorpion lifts Masuko up for a brainbuster but Masuko kicks his way out of it counters by taking Scorpion down with a Russian Leg-sweep. Masuko then follows up with a double-foot-stomp and then a plancha. One…. Two…. Scorpion kicks out, but gets immediately taken over with a Capture Suplex. One…… Two…… Scorpion kicks out again, Masuko lifts Scorpion up and looks to send Scorpion into the canvas with the Cradle-Shock but Scorpion blocks the attempt and counters with a Snap Suplex. Scorpion stay on the offensive and dumps Masuko with a brainbuster. One… Two…. Masuko kicks out, but is not able to get up off the canvas and Scorpion heads up to the top-rope……but Masuko is back up, Scorpion thinks quickly though and nails Masuko with a drop-kick from the top-rope……Masuko gets back up only to get nailed with the SCORPION STINGER !! …… One….. Two…. Thr….Masuko just kicks out….Scorpion goes up top again, he comes off with a Moonsault but Masuko rolls out of the way, Scorpion is able to land on his feet though, but he walks right into a CRADLE SHOCK !! and gets his face planted into the canvas…. Masuko then rolls Scorpion up for the pin. One…. Two….. Three. A surprisingly excellent opening match, and the best one on one match that Scorpion has been a part of in quite some time. These two have excellent chemistry together and could have the potential to put together a good feud with one another. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Marihito Masuko defeated Golden Scorpion in 10:12 by pinfall with a Cradle-Shock. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [B]_______________________________________________________[/B] [I]Tetsuzan Kaneko catches up with the Silver Dragon Feet trio of Hooded Kudo, Rhino Umaga and Sensational Dragon.[/I] [I]- Kudo says that in their up-coming match against Ino & Size of the Fight they will show their dominance by destroying the inferior trio in next to no time[/I] [I]- Kaneko then asks Kudo who he would prefer to face next for the title Eisaku Hoshino or Kinnojo Horri[/I] [I]- Kudo says that it does not matter, as they are both inferior and would lose anyway[/I] [I]- Kaneko brought up the fact that Kudo was pinned by Hoshino in Monday’s show[/I] [I]- Kudo said that was a lucky pin and then somewhat cryptically implied that in the end it win that will come back to haunt Hoshino.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [B]________________________________________________________[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #2 : Street Fight: [/B] [B]Steve Flash & Larry Wood vs [/B] [B]Mullet Power (Yasunobu Masuno & Yasuhiko Taira) [/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SteveFlash.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LarryWood.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasunobuMasuno.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasuhikoTaira.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] They all appear in ‘street clothes’ and throw hay-makers right away with Flash & Wood gaining the early advantage…Flash then drop-kicks Masuno out of the ring and climbs the top turnbuckle, but gets nailed in the head with a chair after attempting a flying cross-body. Wood and Taira are duking out on the other side of the ring, Wood nails Taira with a chair but the Mullet-haired heavyweight shakes it off and then whips Wood into a ring post. Wood gets back up though and finds a trash can lid under the ring, and gets in a couple of shots in on Taira. Flash is gets back up and starts duking with Masuno but gets dumped into a row of chairs with a spinebuster, leaving him as a non factor for the time being. Taira charges at Wood but gets nailed with another trash can shot. Wood then brings out a fork and starts jabbing it into Taira’s head busting him open…… Wood then brings Taira into the ring , he goes for the big boot but gets decapitated with a Lariat from Masuno instead. Taira goes out to get a table and helps Masuno set it up in the ring. Wood gets back up but both members of Mullet Power reign in clubbing blows on the hardcore Wildman. Flash gets back into the ring but and nails Taira with a missile drop-kick, but gets dropped back out of the ring with a big boot from Masuno. Mullet Power turned their attention back to Larry Wood. Wood starts to fight back but the two on one is too much….double team crucifix Power Bomb from Mullet Power on Wood, through the table. One….. Two…… Flash coming back in….. Too late, Mullet Power are the winners and it looks like Flash’s plans to try and eliminate Mullet Power via the hardcore route has back-fired. At the end of the day this was just a mediocre brawl involving four men, whilst this doesn’t completely end the feud, it does end the involvement of Larry Wood, who will now sell the fact that he’s been taken out by Mullet Power. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Mullet Power defeated Steve Flash and Larry Wood in 8:39 when Yasunobu Masuno defeated Larry Wood by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=black]__________________________________________________________________[/COLOR] [CENTER][B]Match #3 : Six Man Battle: [/B] [B]Hooded Kudo, Rhino Umaga and Sensational Dragon[/B] [B]vs Koshiro Ino & Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HoodedKudo.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RhinoUmaga.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KoshiroIno.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HyosukeKokan.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KansukeKonda.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This is one of the more low key Silver Dragon Feet vs random top level faces multi man tags in some time, with this shows focus being more on the Tag Title match and the Horri-Hoshino feud. Kokan and Dragon kick things off with some speedy chain wrestling, Kokan almost takes Dragon by surprise with a roll-up, but Dragon turns things round with a poke to the eye and Kokan finds himself isolated in the Silver Dragon Feet corner, however he is able to slip out of the predicament after catching Rhino Umaga with an Enziguri and then planting the big samoan into the canvas with a Tornado DDT. Konda comes into the ring and send Umaga reeling with a flying fore-arm smash before following up with the Ace Crusher. Before Konda can make the pin though Umaga stumbles back into his corner and Kudo tags himself back in, Konda then tags Ino back in and they Kudo and Ino exchange blows with one another……Ino starts to get the better of the exchange , then whips Kudo into the ropes and goes for the Kobra’s Bite, but Kudo ducks under then slips out of the ring and the Silver Dragon Feet trio decide to go out for a powder to talk strategy. But as is so often the case in a match involving Size of the Fight….the duo are once again prepared to put their bodies on the line and crash into the heel trio with double suicide dives, before Ino climbs onto the Apron and comes crashing down with a double axe-handle. All six men then brawl on the floor for a bit, before Konda and Sensational Dragon brick it back into the ring. Konda goes for a Fisherman suplex but Dragon blocks it and with a standing switch attempts to dump Konda with a Dragon suplex, Konda blocks that then whips Dragon into the ropes, he goes to charge at Dragon but Kudo pulls him out of the ring and drives him back-first into one of the barricades, before throwing him back into the ring, to be dumped on his head with a Dragon suplex from the former Junior champion. One…… Two…… Kokan breaks up the pin attempt with a sling-shot leg-drop, but before he can follow up, Dragon is able to roll over to his corner and tags in Rhino Umaga. The Big Samoan then charges at Kokan nailing the considerably smaller man with a Running Knee before dumping the Size of the Fight man into the canvas with a Scoop Lift Power-Slam One….. Two….. Ino comes into break it up, Umaga charges at Ino but gets dropped with a BACK SNAPPER !! Ino gets himself officially tagged into the match and goes for the pin….. One…… Two….. Thr…..Umaga just barely gets his shoulder up (the little bit of time it took Ino to get tagged into the match gave Umaga enough time to slightly recover). Ino whips Umaga’s into the ropes but gets hit in the back with a Kendo stick from Hooded Kudo, it appeared that Sensational Dragon had the referee distracted for Kudo to sneak in the shot…… Ino slumps down and Kudo comes in to follow up with a Shining Wizard. Konda comes in to break it up but Sensational Dragon sneaks back in and plants Konda with an STO…….Konda then rolls out of the ring and Dragon takes both of them out of the equation with a slingshot plancha to the outside. Kudo then takes Ino down with a side-russian leg-sweep and applies the Kudo-Lock...... Ino tries to make it to the ropes but Kudo has it synched in….Kokan has seen enough and breaks things up with a basement drop-kick. Kokan goes up top but Kudo catches him with a palm strike and sets him on the middle rope…..another palm strike….. KUDO KUTTER !! from the World Champion…. One….. Two….. Three That was serviceable but all six are capable of better. I suppose wrestling in the relatively low-key spot that is the third match of the show, everyone dialled it down a notch and the fans also seemed to know that in the greater scheme of things that this match up was just Kudo and company fighting a team of random babyfaces, with only really Kudo and Ino having what one could call a fully fledged rivalry with one another, and even then that is Kudo’s secondary rivalry compared to his one with Hiroaki Nakasawa. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hooded Kudo, Rhino Umaga and Sensational Dragon defeated Koshiro Ino and Size of the Fight in 14:50 when Hooded Kudo defeated Hyosuke Kokan by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=black]________________________________________________________________[/COLOR] [I]Tetsuzan Kaneko is backstage with Kinnojo Horri[/I] [I]- Horri has a simple message for Hoshino…..that the Puroresu legend will have to bring his best, as he will be laying down for [/I][I]no one.[/I] [B]Rating: E+[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] That was deadly dull, so dull the crowd has almost zero reaction to Horri’s promo, he really should be kept away from a live mic. [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]It might be this inability to hype his matches that may be holding Horri back from winning the World Title more than anything he does in the ring. He’s also kind of playing the more heelish role in this feud and it looks a little awkward doing that.[/FONT] [CENTER][B]Match # 4: 4 Corner Survival: [/B] [B]Americana vs Mokuami Maita vs [/B][B]The Awesome Kiyaru vs U.K Dragon[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmericanElemental.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MokuamiMaita.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheAwesomeKiyaru.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UKDragon.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Maita and Dragon start out and they chain wrestling for a bit, Maita tries to get Dragon into the ankle-lock early, but Dragon kicks Maita away, then takes the former Openweight champion down with a Dragon screw leg-whip. Maita then scrambles over to tag in Kiyaru. Kiyaru takes Dragon by surprise with a springboard moonsault press but Dragon rolls through on a pin attempt into a snap suplex and applies a bridging pin….. One….. Two…. Americana comes in to break it up, before being ordered back to his corner. They both get back up, and Dragon tries to apply an armbar to Kiyaru, but the veteran high-flier works his way out of it and tags Americana into the match. Americana backs Dragon up with a series of kicks, but Dragon comes back with a European Uppercut and then takes Americana over with a Northern Lights Suplex….. One…… Two…… Maita breaks up the pin attempt , which Dragon immediately takes offence to and the two start exchanging blows with one another, Maita stuns Dragon with a facebreaker knee smash and then dumps the U.K born technician with a spinning leg-hook belly to back suplex….. One…. Two…… Kiyaru breaks up the pin then takes Maita down with a spinning leg-sweep before picking Maita up and driving him into the canvas with a Falcon Arrow….. However before he can break up the pin Americana pulls him out of the ring. U.K Dragon is back in the ring and gets momentum up for a suicide dive but gets cut off by Maita who nails him with a knee strike. Maita then takes U.K Dragon down with a Russian Leg-sweep and applies an Arm Bar , but Americana breaks up the hold with a basement drop-kick, and then dumps Maita with an Elemental suplex…… Kiyaru breaks up the pin with a somersault plancha. Kiyaru then drop-kicks Americana out of the ring, and turns his attention to Maita and decides to go up top, he comes off with a Moonsault but Maita is able to roll out of his, however Kiyaru is able to land on his feet, only to be rocked by a European Uppercut from U.K Dragon who then picks up Kiyaru and dumps the Junior Division veteran with the Dragon Drop…. One…… Two….. Americana comes in to break it up and nails Dragon with an Elemental Suplex…. One…… Two…… Maita dives over to break up the pin…… and then tries to surprise Americana with a roll-up but Americana saw it coming and nails Maita with a roundhouse to the head….he double under-hooks Maita’s arms….ELEMENTAL DRIVER !!! One….. Two….. Americana is the winner. That was a serviceable though pretty forgettable 4-corner survival. They worked a quick pace which is usually the better way to go for a filler match. There was never any doubt who was going to win this as Americana is the one getting sustained push right now, Kiyaru is just sort of there in the Junior Division, U.K Dragon is a good worker but is only on a touring contract and his performances have actually slipped a little of late due to an over-worked schedule, whilst Maita is probably in the beginning stages of a de-push after his somewhat lacklustre Openweight Title reign. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Americana defeated Mokuami Maita, The Awesome Kiyaru and UK Dragon in 9:38 when Americana defeated UK Dragon by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=black]_____________________________________________________________[/COLOR] [CENTER][B]Match #5 : Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Toshiki Shibanumo[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ToshikiShibanumo.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] [LEFT]What should have been an easy win for the former World Champion turned out to be a little bit tougher than expected. Unusually for Nakasawa he seemed to come into this match brimming with more than his usual confidence, and a pin attempt after only a fore-arm smash and a Uranage seemed to suggest he thought Shibanumo would be easy pickings. However Shibanumo surprised Nakasawa with a small package roll-up. Then he dumped a suddenly flustered Nakasawa with a belly to back suplex. [/LEFT] Nakasawa kicked out of that, but Shibanumo stayed on the offensive catching Nakasawa with a European Uppercut, Drop-kick combination…….Nakasawa got back up and came back with his patented fore-arm smashes but Shibanumo shook them off and dropped Nakasawa with a move he’s not used for months his finisher the HAMMERPLEX !! (Bridging Leg Hook Belly to Back Suplex) …….. One……. Two…… Could Shibanumo be pulling off a major upset, the biggest for a long time in his largely uneventful career….. Nakasawa gets a shoulder up……Shibaumo tries for another Hammerplex but Nakasawa fights his way out this time then after a standing switch takes Shibanumo over with a German Suplex, he holds on and dumps Shibanumo with another German Suplex…… Nakasawa then whips Shibaumo into the ring-ropes……H-BOMB !!! And reality sets in, as Nakasawa picks up the expected victory. That was nice twist on the superstar vs jobber match, instead of being a straight squash…they teased the upset before Nakasawa woke up and then pretty much just destroyed Shibanumo in next to no time. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hiroaki Nakasawa defeated Toshiki Shibanumo in 3:28 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=black]________________________________________________________________[/COLOR] [I]A video plays hyping the World Tag Team Title match between The Rebellion and Tom Gilmore & Elemental II. It showed how Gilmore and Elemental II earned their title shot, speculated on the tension between the challengers who both currently hold singles gold in BHOTWG and shows the post match attack from The Rebellion during Monday’s show.[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 6: World Tag Team Championship Match:[/B] [B]The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae) vs Elemental II & Tom Gilmore[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningWorldTag.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningWorldTag.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Shimedzu.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Miyamae.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElementalII.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AngryGilmore.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Gilmore and Miyamae start the match off and chain wrestle for a bit with neither gaining the advantage, and leading to both tagging in their respective partners. Elemental II seizes the early advantage against Shimedzu with a flurry off kicks, but Shimedzu comes back with a springboard roundhouse kick......Shimedzu tags in Miyamae, but before Miyamae can bring him back into the Rebellion corner, Elemental II nails Miyamae with an Enziguri and dives over to make th tag into Gilmore and with two tags without any hint of tension....it looks like that Gilmore and Elemental II are on the same page. Gilmore charges at Miyamae and takes the Tag champion down with an STO and then delivers a double-knee gutbuster, before tagging in Elemental II who drops a leg-drop for a two count.... Elemental II keeps up the pressure with more patented kicks, then takes down Miyamae with a leg-sweep before applying a surfboard, Gilmore then comes off with the middle rope with a knee-drop to Miyamae's chest and officially tags himself in. Gilmore goes for another pin, which Miyamae is able to kick out of. Gilmore then takes Miyamae down to the mat with a Rolling Cutter , and tags Elemental II back in who comes down on Miyamae with a Quebrada for another two count. Elemental II then picks Miyamae up off the mat, and double under-hooks the arms for an Elemental Driver but Miyamae fights his way out of it before raking the back of Elemental II and then countering with a Uranage slam. Both then dived over to tag in their partners, Shimedzu and Gilmore exchanged strikes.... until Gilmore managed to avoid a roundhouse kick from Shimedzu before The Dragon-Feeter on his head with a Fisherman Suplex..... One..... Two.... Shimedzu kicks out . Gilmore then picks up Shimedzu and whips him into the ropes, to set up for the Anger Management, but gets pulled to the outside and then slammed into the barricades by Miyamae. Shimedzu then rolls out and joins Miyamae in flap-jacking Gilmore onto the barricade. Elemental II comes out of his corner to complain to Omura Umeki, but all that does is keeps Umeki distracted from noticing the illegal tactics being used by The Rebellion who throw the Openweight Champ shoulder first into the ring post before tossing Gilmore back into the ring. They whip Gilmore into the opposite corner and give him the face-wash treatment,before Shimedzu hangs him over the top rope with a front-suplex leading to Miyamae coming down aross the chest with a double stomp....... Shimedzu then went for the cover One..... Two.... Gilmore got his foot on the ropes. Shimedzu then brings Gilmore out of the corner and applies a back-breaker before tagging Miyamae back in. Miyamae then takes Gilmore over with a slingshot suplex which is assisted by a leg lariat from Shimedzu...... One.... Two.... Once again Gilmore digs down and kicks out. Miyamae then tries to set Gilmore up for the Miyamae spoiler but Gilmore gets fights off with elbows and then with a surge of determined energy, dumps Miyamae with an Exploder Suplex, before crawling over to his corner to get the tag into Elemental II. However Shimedzu catches up with him, but Gilmore and sets Gilmore up for a Skull-Drop but Gilmore kicks his way out before nailing Shimedzu with an Enziguri. Elemental II gets tagged in and comes in like a house on fire, backing Shimedzu up with the Tri-Fecta kick series and then taking the tag champion down with a springboard back elbow. Elemental II then went for the cover..... One..... Two.... Shimedzu kicked out but Elemental II applied the Elemental clutch. Shimedzu worked his way over to the ropes to break up the pin, but got dumped with an Elemental Suplex.... One..... Two..... Shimedzu kicked out, Elemental II then headed top top set up for the Inferno Splash, but that proved to be a tactical mistake as Miymae came over, and pushed Elemental II, leading to the Junior champion being crotched on the top turnbuckle. Shimedzu then got up and took Elemental II off the top-rope with a top rope Dragon Suplex !!! Both hit the mat hard, but Shimedzu managed to scramble over for the cover...... One..... Two.... Elemental II kicked out..... Miyamae came back in and they the tag champs teed away on Elemental II with double team stiff kicks to the Junior champion before Miyamae drove Elemental II into the canvas with a Fisherman Brainbuster.... One.... Two.... Gilmore had seen enough and broke up the pin, before fighting both members of The Rebellion off. with a flurry of simple but effective offence, that led to The Rebellion taking a powder, Elemental II then got back up and went for the Handspring somersault plancha but got cut off by a stiff kick from Shimedzu who then dumped the Junior Champion neck first across the ring-rope with a neckbreaker. Miyamae then climbed the top rope and took Gilmore down with a missile drop -kick, before Gilmore got back up only to be met by a springboard roundhouse from Shimedzu. Miyamae then stomped away on Elemental II who was trying to get back up.....before The Rebellion turned their attention back to Gilmore. Miyamae then went back up top, and then......SPIKED SKULL DROP !!! One..... Two...... Three.....The Rebellion are still the World Tag Team Champions. That is probably the best Tag Titles match yet and the dream-team duo of Elemental II and Tom Gilmore certainly looked a threat to take the titles away from The Rebellion, but in the end the experience of the 2 man game from the tag champions proved the difference, as a series of tactical errors more than anything led to Elemental II/Gilmore's failure to wrestle the titles from their grasp. [B][COLOR=red]Result: The Rebellion defeated Elemental II and Tom Gilmore in 17:52 when Shimedzu defeated Tom Gilmore by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=purple]The Rebellion retain the Burning World Tag Team titles. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] [I]The Rebellion then do their usual posing on opposite turnbuckles celebration.[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [B]________________________________________________________[/B] [I]Tetsuzan Kaneko catches up with Eisaku Hoshino backstage[/I] [I]- Hoshino said he really does not care if Horri, feels that he he is taking his spot, he said that if Horri really wants to break through into the upper echelon of wrestling, then he would have to get used to facing new challenges. [/I] [I]- Hoshino said that no one got to the top by having things handed to them, no one becomes a champion like he has wherever he's been without working hard and meeting those challenges[/I] [I]- Hoshino said he is prepared to meet the challenge that Horri laid down to him, but was Horri prepared to meet the challenge he will faced with in a man of his reputation and stature. [/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 7: No.1 Contenders Challenge Match: [/B] [B]Eisaku Hoshino vs Kinnojo Horri[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EisakuHoshino.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] They go at each other straight away with stiff strikes.....Horri seems to be getting the better of the exchange, but Hoshino comes right back and Horri gets frustrated, and the Burning Hammer mainstay rolls to the outside.. Hoshino gives him no time to rest though and nails Horri with an flying fore-arm from the apron. They then brawl a bit on the outside and take the fight into the fans, Hoshino then goes to suplex Horri onto some chairs but Horri stands frim and back body drops Hoshino onto the same set of chairs. Horri then gets into the ring, and Omura Umeki starts a 20 count....Hoshino beats the count at 15 but gets immediately stomped on by Horri. Horri then whips Hoshino into the ropes and dumps the modern puro legend with another back-body drop and then following up with a basement drop-kick to the back of Hoshino. Horri goes for a pin attempt but Hoshino kicks out Horri continues to target the back of Hoshino with knee drops , before lifting Hoshino back up and delivering a Belly to Back backbreaker and then dumping Hoshino into the canvas with a sit-out power-bomb...... One.... Two..... Horri then picks Hoshino back up, and paintbrushes the former PGHW champion, an unwise decision as all that seeme to do was fire Hoshino back up, who comes back with a flurry of stiff fore-arm strikes. Hoshino then charges at Horri, but gets back body dropped onto the ropes and then dumped on his head with a German Suplex.... But Hoshino gets right back up and fires away with a series of machine guns chops before taking Horri over with an Exploder Suplex...... One....... Two.... Kick out from Horri. Hoshino then whips Horri into the ropes and sends Horri back down to the mat with a drop-kick and then follows up with a Running Knee..... One..... Two..... Horri again kicks out, but Hoshino turns him over and ties him up in an Anaconda Vice. Horri is really struggling..... Omura Umeki raises up Horri's arm once...... It drops down Umeki raises it a second time...... It drops down again The arm gets raised for a third time..... There's still life left in Kinnojo Horri, who then struggles with all his might to get over to the ropes to break up the submission. Hoshino picks Horri up and double under-hooks the arms to set up for the Godzilla plunge but Horri gets down to one knee, making him even harder to lift.... Hoshino gets Horri back up, but Horri fights out with elbows, before lifting Hoshino up and dumping the puro-legend into the canvas with a Fire-Man's carry power-slam........ Horri however is too worn down to immediately go for the cover, and Umeki starts a ten count......both of them beat the count and exchange a flurry of strikes, until both spring off the ropes and collide with each other when both go for Lariats....leading to Umeki starting another ten count. Both are able to beat the count again.....Hoshino rocks Horri with a Lariat, but Horri is able to stay on his feet......Hoshino nails Horri with a drop-kick and the 'bridesmaid of Burning Hammer' staggers into the ropes before stumbling into a Half Nelson backbreaker from Hoshino......Hoshino then dumps Horri with a German Suplex but Horri rolls through and dumps Hoshino with a German of his own !!! One...... Two..... Hoshino kicks out, Horri then lifts Hoshino up for the Destiny Bomb.....but Horri fights out with a knee strike to the head of Horri...... They then exchange stiff strikes again......Lariat from Horri sends Hoshino into the ropes........ Hoshino gets cracked in the back with a Kendo stick shot from Hooded Kudo !! , and Umeki didn't see it because the rest of Silver Dragon Feet came out of the other side of the ring and drew his attention away from Kudo's interference......Silver Dragon Feet back up the ramp and leave Horri to stagger into a BURNING LARIAT !!! One........ Two......... Thr.....Hoshino kicks out !!! Horri can't believe that Hoshino kicked out of that, but he picks trhe virtually lifeles body of Hoshino back up off the mat and delivers a second Burning Lariat ! One.... Two.... Three....Horri wins the match, but would he have won had it not been for the intervention of World Champion Hooded Kudo, and just why has Kudo decided to help a long term rival in Horri to over-come Eisaku Hoshino ? That was still a good match but could have been better, whils the stiff fighting spirit style has it merits, sometimes the no-selling gets a bit much sometimes and in some instances it detracted from a hard fought contest. Some of the fans might have also been disappointed by the un-clean finish produced in this first time meeting between these two top stars of Puroresu,. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Kinnojo Horri defeated Eisaku Hoshino in 19:32 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=black]_______________________________________________________________[/COLOR] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkgreen]Overall: B+ :[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [/CENTER] In hind sight I would swap the main event and semi main event around, but you can't fix things with hind sight as I thought Hoshino- Horri would produce a better contest than they did. Maybe it's because the delivered what was a still a very good match, but not one that was able to out-shine what many are calling the best tag title match of the tour so far. Still all in all minor quibbles, as this was another solid show. ___________________________________________________________________________ [B]T.V News:[/B] Ironclad drew a 16.33. rating on TV5Monde (+ 0.34) I did say that the ratings bounce back for this weeks set of shows. ___________________________________________________________________________ [B]Other News:[/B] Super Joshuya has been re-signed to a new Burning Hammer contract, but is no longer on a written deal. Joshuya who has been languishing in the lower mid-card for much of 2007 is no longer a lynchpin of the Junior Division, so we felt he no longer justified a written contract.

[QUOTE=NOAH fan 4 life;283839]wow. Hoshino and Horri only had a B+ match?! damn. never mind, good show and the tag match was awesome[/QUOTE] Yes it was disappointing to say the least, and to be honest I've not been blown away by Hoshino, based on his reputation I expected him to come in and have great matches right away, but so far he's only been having OK ones by the standards that had been set by my promotion.....maybe he's got ring rust from sitting on his backside for most of the year. Two mid-carders in Tadakuni Toshusai and Kansuke Konda produced an A rated match in one of the shows leading up to Night of the Burning Hammer and they're two mid-carders albeit they had great chemistry, but still I would have expected better from Hoshino-Horri.

[B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]Purogods.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] Kinnojo Horri earned the right to face Hooded Kudo for the World Title, after defeating Eisaku Hoshino at Thursdays show in Chubu, but it was not without help from the current World Champion and what was the reasoning behind Kudo, helping out a bitter rival, especially one he would be facing for his World Title. That title defence will be one of three title defences at Monday's show to take place at the Tochigi Sports Stadium in Kanto. The winner of the World Title match will then put the title on the line in a one one one match up against either Koshiro Ino, Eisaku Hoshino or former World Champion Hiroaki Nakasawa, with the Burning Hammer officials making their decision on who gets the next World Title shot after this weeks events. The Monday 5th November show at Tochigi Sports Stadium show will also be a special 2 and 1/2 show and will feature for the first time talent from the OLLIE promotion in Mexico, plus the return of WLW's Emerald Angel. As well as the aforementioned World Title match between Hooded Kudo and Kinnojo Horri, there will also be two other title defences. Koshiro Ino gets another tag title shot and this time his partner will be former World Champion Hiroaki Nakasawa....can they end the reign of the Silver Dragon Feet duo of Shimedzu and Miyamae, collectively known as The Rebellion. Meanwhile Elemental II puts his Junior Title on the line in an interpromotional 4-way contest. Challenging for the belt will be bitter rival Sensational Dragon, WLW's Emerald Angel and for the first time in a Japanese ring OLLIE's Phoenix II There is also plenty of other Junior action on the show as The Awesome Kiyaru takes on OLLIE's Phoenix III and there will be a Six Man Mayhem match featuring Golden Scorpion, SUKI, Fire-Fox, Super Joshuya, Kenko Takemitsu and WLW's Kazuma Narato In a grudge match- Americana faces off with Rhino Umaga. Rhino Umaga recently cost Americana the chance to defeat Sensational Dragon and the possibliity to earn No.1 contendership to the Junior Title, can Americana get revenge or will the Silver Dragon Feet 'Insurance Policy' further derail Americana's push towards Junior title contention ? Other matches include a tag contest between P.I.N.K and Raging Bulls as both teams look to jockey for position in the Tag Team rankings and move closer to Title contention, and Eisaku Hoshino takes on Steve Flash. The following show on Thursday 8th November will take place at the Nagasaki Sports Park in Kyushu. Headlining that show will be the Six Man Tag match between Hooded Kudo and The Rebellion against Hiroaki Nakasawa, Kinnojo Horri and Eisaku Hoshino. Will Kudo and The Rebellion still be carrying the World Heavyweight and Tag Team Titles into that match up or will they be looking across the ring at one or even two of their opponents holding the gold ? On the other side can Hoshino, Horri & Nakasawa all men with eyes on Kudo's World Title co-exist in the same team, especially considering Horri & Hoshino's recent problems with one another. The show will also see Tom Gilmore make the second defence of his Openweight Title as he takes on Silver Dragon Feet's Rhino Umaga. Other matches scheduled for the show include an Interpromotional Junior Division Tag Team contest as Junior Champion Elemental II teams up with The Awesome Kiyaru to take on the OLLIE duo of Dos Phoenix, this will be on of three Tag team contests featuring Junior Division wrestlers. The other two contests will see the established duo of Size of the Fight take on Eagle Kawasawa and U.K Dragon, whilst the other match will feature Sensational Dragon teaming with SUKI to take on the duo of Golden Scorpion and Super Joshuya. Other matches booked for the show include P.I.N.K's Marihito Masuko take on former Openweight champion Mokuami Maita and World Title hopeful Koshiro Ino go up against Bulldozer Brandon Smith. Here is a full run down of the cards for the Up-coming shows in Kanto and Kyushu. [CENTER][B][U]Eye of the Dragon Tour- Night Twenty One[/U][/B] [B][U]( Tochigi Sports Stadium , Kanto)[/U][/B] [I]Monday 5th November 2007[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]World Heavyweight Championship[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] Hooded Kudo vs Kinnojo Horri [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]World Tag Team Championship[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae) vs Koshiro Ino & Hiroaki Nakasawa[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Junior Championship[/B] Elemental II vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] Sensational Dragon vs [SIZE=1]'From WLW'[/SIZE] Emerald Angel vs [SIZE=1]'From OLLIE'[/SIZE] Phoenix II [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Grudge Match[/B] Americana vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] Rhino Umaga [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Interpromotional Match:[/B] The Awesome Kiyaru vs [SIZE=1]'From OLLIE'[/SIZE] Phoenix III [/CENTER] [CENTER]P.I.N.K (Marihito Masuko & Tadakuni Toshusai) vs Raging Bulls (Eiji Hamacho & Chuichi Sanda)[/CENTER] [CENTER]Eisaku Hoshino vs Steve Flash[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Six Man Mayhem[/B] Golden Scorpion vs Fire Fox vs Kenko Takemitsu vs SUKI vs Super Joshuya vs [SIZE=1]'From WLW'[/SIZE] Kazuma Narato _______________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Eye of the Dragon Tour- Night Twenty Two [/U][/B] [U][B]( Nagasaki Sports Park , Kyushu)[/B][/U] [I]Thursday 8th November 2007[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Six Man Battle[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]World Champion-[/SIZE] Hooded Kudo & [SIZE=1]World Tag Team Champions-[/SIZE] The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae) vs Eisaku Hoshino, Hiroaki Nakasawa & Kinnojo Horri[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Openweight Title[/B] Tom Gilmore vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] Rhino Umaga [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Interpromotional Tag[/B] [SIZE=1]Junior Champion-[/SIZE] Elemental II & The Awesome Kiyaru vs [SIZE=1]'From OLLIE'[/SIZE] Dos Phoenix (Phoenix II and Phoenix III) [/CENTER] [CENTER]Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda) vs Eagle Kawasawa & U.K Dragon[/CENTER] [CENTER]Koshiro Ino vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/CENTER] [CENTER]Sensational Dragon & SUKI vs Golden Scorpion & Super Joshuya[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]'Representing P.I.N.K'[/SIZE] Marihito Masuko vs Mokuami Maita ______________________________________________[/CENTER] Quote:
[LEFT][FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkgreen][U]Prediction's Form:[/U] [/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400][U]Monday (Kanto)[/U][/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkgreen][B]World Title :[/B] Hooded Kudo vs Kinnojo Horri [/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkgreen][B]Tag Titles:[/B] The Rebellion vs Koshiro Ino & Hiroaki Nakasawa [/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkgreen][B]Junior Title: [/B]Elemental II vs Sensational Dragon vs Emerald Angel vs Phoenix II[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkgreen][B]Grudge Match: [/B]Americana vs Rhino Umaga[/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkgreen][B]Interpromotional Match: [/B]The Awesome Kiyaru vs Phoenix III[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkgreen]P.I.N.K vs Raging Bulls[/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode][FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkgreen]Eisaku Hoshino vs Steve Flash[/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400][B]Six Man Mayhem:[/B] Golden Scorpion vs Fire-Fox vs Kenko Takemitsu vs[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400]Super Joshuya vs SUKI vs Kazuma Narato [/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400]________________________________________[/COLOR][/FONT] [LEFT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400][B][U]Thursday (Kyushu)[/U][/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400][B]Six Man Battle:[/B] Hooded Kudo & The Rebellion vs[/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400]Eisaku Hoshino, Hiroaki Nakasawa & Kinnojo Horri [/COLOR][/FONT] [LEFT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400][B]Openweight Title:[/B] Tom Gilmore vs Rhino Umaga[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400][B]Interpromotion[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400][B]al Tag:[/B] Elemental II & The Awesome Kiyaru vs Dos Phoenix[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400]Size of the Fight vs Eagle Kawasawa & U.K Dragon[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400]Koshiro Ino vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400]Sensational Dragon & SUKI vs Golden Scorpion & Super Joshuya[/COLOR][/FONT] [/LEFT] [CENTER][LEFT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400]Marihito Masuko vs Mokuami Maita [/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT] [CENTER][/CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Monday (Kanto) World Title :[B] Hooded Kudo[/B] vs Kinnojo Horri Tag Titles: [B]The Rebellion[/B] vs Koshiro Ino & Hiroaki Nakasawa Junior Title: [B]Elemental II[/B] vs Sensational Dragon vs Emerald Angel vs Phoenix II Grudge Match: Americana vs [B]Rhino Umaga[/B] Interpromotional Match: [B]The Awesome Kiyaru[/B] vs Phoenix III [B]P.I.N.K[/B] vs Raging Bulls [B]Eisaku Hoshino[/B] vs Steve Flash Six Man Mayhem: [B]Golden Scorpion[/B] vs Fire-Fox vs Kenko Takemitsu vs Super Joshuya vs SUKI vs Kazuma Narato ________________________________________ Thursday (Kyushu) Six Man Battle: Hooded Kudo & The Rebellion vs [B]Eisaku Hoshino, Hiroaki Nakasawa & Kinnojo Horri[/B] Openweight Title: [B]Tom Gilmore[/B] vs Rhino Umaga Interpromotional Tag: [B]Elemental II & The Awesome Kiyaru[/B] vs Dos Phoenix [B]Size of the Fight[/B] vs Eagle Kawasawa & U.K Dragon [B]Koshiro Ino[/B] vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith [B]Sensational Dragon & SUKI[/B] vs Golden Scorpion & Super Joshuya [B]Marihito Masuko[/B] vs Mokuami Maita

[U]Monday (Kanto)[/U] World Title : [B]Hooded Kudo[/B] vs Kinnojo Horri Tag Titles: [B]The Rebellion [/B]vs Koshiro Ino & Hiroaki Nakasawa Junior Title: [B]Elemental II[/B] vs Sensational Dragon vs Emerald Angel vs Phoenix II Grudge Match: Americana vs [B]Rhino Umaga[/B] Interpromotional Match: The Awesome Kiyaru vs [B]Phoenix III[/B] P.I.N.K vs [B]Raging Bulls[/B] [B]Eisaku Hoshino[/B] vs Steve Flash Six Man Mayhem: Golden Scorpion vs Fire-Fox vs Kenko Takemitsu vs Super Joshuya vs [B]SUKI[/B] vs Kazuma Narato ________________________________________ Thursday (Kyushu) Six Man Battle: Hooded Kudo & The Rebellion vs [B]Eisaku Hoshino, Hiroaki Nakasawa & Kinnojo Horri[/B] Openweight Title: Tom Gilmore vs [B]Rhino Umaga[/B] Interpromotional Tag: Elemental II & The Awesome Kiyaru vs [B]Dos Phoenix[/B] [B]Size of the Fight[/B] vs Eagle Kawasawa & U.K Dragon [B]Koshiro Ino[/B] vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith Sensational Dragon & SUKI vs [B]Golden Scorpion & Super Joshuya[/B] [B]Marihito Masuko[/B] vs Mokuami Maita

Archived