Burning Desire, Raising The Hammer (Cornellverse)

Monday (Shikoku) Junior Contenders: [B]Americana[/B] vs Elemental II [B]Kinnojo Horri [/B] vs Shimedzu Koshiro Ino vs [B]Miyamae[/B] [B]Sean McFly[/B] vs Yasunobu Masuno Kansuke Konda vs [B]Marihito Masuko[/B] Narahashi, Takemitsu & Maita vs [B]BBS, Miyazaki & Flash[/B] _______________________________________________ Thursday (Kyushu) Tag Titles: [B]HorrIno[/B] vs The Rebellion - [I]Don't think they should lose them back just yet[/I] All-Star Tag: [B]Hooded Kudo & Sensational Dragon[/B] vs Nakasawa & Konda Openweight Contenders: [B]Miyamae[/B] vs Rhino Umaga Junior Division 4CS: [B]Elemental II[/B] vs Kiyaru vs SUKI vs Shiner [B]Americana[/B] vs Golden Scorpion [B]Shingen Miyazaki[/B] vs Mokuami Maita

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monday (Shikoku) Junior Contenders: [B]Americana[/B] vs Elemental II Kinnojo Horri vs [B]Shimedzu[/B] [B]Koshiro Ino[/B] vs Miyamae [B]Sean McFly[/B] vs Yasunobu Masuno Kansuke Konda vs [B]Marihito Masuko[/B] [B]Narahashi, Takemitsu & Maita[/B] vs BBS, Miyazaki & Flash _______________________________________________ Thursday (Kyushu) Tag Titles: [B]HorrIno[/B] vs The Rebellion All-Star Tag: [B]Hooded Kudo & Sensational Dragon[/B] vs Nakasawa & Konda Openweight Contenders: [B]Miyamae[/B] vs Rhino Umaga Junior Division 4CS: [B]Elemental II[/B] vs Kiyaru vs SUKI vs Shiner [B]Americana[/B] vs Golden Scorpion [B]Shingen Miyazaki[/B] vs Mokuami Maita

Monday (Shikoku) Junior Contenders: [b]Americana[/b] vs Elemental II Kinnojo Horri vs [b]Shimedzu[/b] Koshiro Ino vs [b]Miyamae[/b] [b]Sean McFly[/b] vs Yasunobu Masuno Kansuke Konda vs [b]Marihito Masuko[/b] [b]Narahashi, Takemitsu & Maita[/b] vs BBS, Miyazaki & Flash Thursday (Kyushu) Tag Titles: [b]HorrIno[/b] vs The Rebellion All-Star Tag: [b]Hooded Kudo & Sensational Dragon[/b] vs Nakasawa & Konda Openweight Contenders: Miyamae vs [b]Rhino Umaga[/b] Junior Division 4CS: [b]Elemental II[/b] vs Kiyaru vs SUKI vs Shiner [b]Americana[/b] vs Golden Scorpion [b]Shingen Miyazaki[/b] vs Mokuami Maita I haven't read the whole diary because it's huge and I've just stumbled across it, but I can see why this is so popular. Everything is really well written and your roster - from what I've seen - is phenominal. Great stuff! :D

[B][U]Monday (Shikoku)[/U][/B] Junior Contenders: Americana vs [B]Elemental II[/B] Kinnojo Horri vs [B]Shimedzu[/B] [B]Koshiro Ino[/B] vs Miyamae [B]Sean McFly[/B] vs Yasunobu Masuno [B]Kansuke Konda[/B] vs Marihito Masuko [B]Narahashi, Takemitsu & Maita[/B] vs BBS, Miyazaki & Flash _______________________________________________ [B][U]Thursday (Kyushu)[/U][/B] Tag Titles: [B]HorrIno[/B] vs The Rebellion All-Star Tag: [B]Hooded Kudo & Sensational Dragon [/B]vs Nakasawa & Konda Openweight Contenders: [B]Miyamae[/B] vs Rhino Umaga Junior Division 4CS: Elemental II vs Kiyaru vs SUKI vs [B]Shiner[/B] [B]Americana[/B] vs Golden Scorpion [B]Shingen Miyazaki [/B]vs Mokuami Maita

Monday (Shikoku) Junior Contenders: [B]Americana[/B] vs Elemental II Kinnojo Horri vs [B]Shimedzu[/B] [B]Koshiro Ino[/B] vs Miyamae [B]Sean McFly[/B] vs Yasunobu Masuno [B]Kansuke Konda[/B] vs Marihito Masuko Narahashi, Takemitsu & Maita vs [B]BBS, Miyazaki & Flash[/B] _______________________________________________ Thursday (Kyushu) Tag Titles: [B]HorrIno[/B] vs The Rebellion All-Star Tag: Hooded Kudo & Sensational Dragon vs [B]Nakasawa & Konda[/B] Openweight Contenders: Miyamae vs [B]Rhino Umaga[/B] Junior Division 4CS: [B]Elemental II[/B] vs Kiyaru vs SUKI vs Shiner [B]Americana[/B] vs Golden Scorpion Shingen Miyazaki vs [B]Mokuami Maita[/B]

(Beeker's Bad) Predictions Form Monday (Shikoku) Junior Contenders: Americana vs [B]Elemental II[/B] [I]- I suspect parity and competition will be the basis for this fued and as Americana just eked out the last victory I think this time around Elemental II finds some unexpected way to win.[/I] Kinnojo Horri vs [B]Shimedzu[/B] [I]-The tag match is tomorrow night but Shimedzu won the Super9 so he wins here to keep his momentum strong and to be seen as a viable challenger to Kudo.[/I] [B]Koshiro Ino[/B] vs Miyamae [I]-POWAH and the paint star wins to level the match and send them in to tomorrow's championship match on equal footing.[/I] [B]Sean McFly[/B] vs Yasunobu Masuno [I]- Who's getting the moster push? And is Tigerkinney's choice to get more over than Cornell to rename it the McFlyVerse or KinneyVerse depending on how the hubris is going ;)[/I] Kansuke Konda vs Marihito Masuko [I]- I like both men so... doubld DQ schmooz to set up some more Size of the PINK goodness. When their partners get involved.[/I] Narahashi, Takemitsu & Maita vs [B]BBS, Miyazaki & Flash[/B] [I]- This falls under the E.M.M. Moe memorial random pick.[/I] _______________________________________________ Thursday (Kyushu) Tag Titles: [B]HorrIno[/B] vs The Rebellion [I]- Interesting that the Rebellion now have the more interesting single's storylines. HorrIno aren't losing these yet.[/I] All-Star Tag: [B]Hooded Kudo & Sensational Dragon[/B] vs Nakasawa & Konda [I]- Konda is still a Size of the Fighter... so he gets the rub of doing the job to either Kudo or Dragon. This protects Nakasawa and leaves Kudo free to deal with the growing threat of Shimezdu.[/I] Openweight Contenders: [B]Miyamae[/B] vs Rhino Umaga [I]- Miyamae wins half his matches this night and Umaga gets grumpier when he reads the fine print and Insurance Policy in Japanese are the same characters as 'Spotlight Checker.' Poor Rhino.[/I] Junior Division 4CS: Elemental II vs Kiyaru vs SUKI vs [B]Shiner[/B] [I]- I think Tigerkinney has a story for Shiner.[/I] [B]Americana[/B] vs Golden Scorpion [i]- I far prefer GS's mask but Americana's a tier above.[/i] [B]Shingen Miyazaki[/B] vs Mokuami Maita [i]- Shingen's a cool name. [/i]

[QUOTE=Liamo;320960]Monday (Shikoku) I haven't read the whole diary because it's huge and I've just stumbled across it, but I can see why this is so popular. Everything is really well written and your roster - from what I've seen - is phenominal. Great stuff! :D[/QUOTE] Always good to have new readers on board. I can understand you not reading from the start, as it's alot to read, but a new tour is a good place to start. To everyone there, are sort of lose chapters to the booking of this diary. Chapter 1: Ran from the first show, to the Quest of Heart event in September. This was centered around Kudo chasing Nakasawa for the World Title. Chapter 2: The chapter we are currently in , which is centered around the the Silver Dragon feet faction, and the attempts of the faces such as Nakasawa, HorrIno, Elemental II, Americana, Size of the Fight and Tom Gilmore (even though he started out as more of a tweener-heel) to prevent the heel faction from total domination.

[CENTER][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=olive][B]Samurai Spirit Tour (Show 3)[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Monday 10th March 2008[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Kagawa Sports Field, Shikoku (Attendance: 2'000) [/CENTER] [B]Dark Matches[/B] [B]Dark Match #1 : Eagle Kawasawa vs Super Joshuya[/B] [B][COLOR=red]Result: Eagle Kawasawa defeated Super Joshuya in 5:35 by pinfall with a Vision Quest.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [B]Dark Match #2 : Chuichi Sanda vs Hyosuke Kokan[/B] [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hyosuke Kokan defeated Chuichi Sanda in 6:31 by pinfall with a Cannonball. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]____________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show (Filmed for T.V)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]The commentary team have barely welcomed the crowd to the show, when Ino & Miyamae come brawling out of the entrance ramp and into the ring.....[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #1 : Koshiro Ino vs Miyamae[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KoshiroIno.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Miyamae.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The get into the ring and Ino is in control as he pumels Miyamae with lefts and rights, before downing the Dragon-Feeter with a clothesline. Before he drops down to make a cover, Miyamae goes for a powder. As Miyamae is trying to shake the cobwebs from his head, Ino comes flying off the apron with a double axe handle, but Miyamae side-stepped out of the way, and then delivered a series of kicks to the back. From there Miyamae took control, as he mixed up a strike based offence (plenty of kicks) and submission holds to keep Ino grounded. The POWAAAH and Paint man was able to work his way to the ropes, after being locked in a head-scissors arm bar and he managed to power out off a Dragon Clutch, but the sheer struggle to shake off Miyamae's relentless offence was beginning to wear him down. However a turning point came when Miyamae tried to apply a Dragon Clutch after perching himself on the second rope.....Miyamae thought he got it locked on, but Ino back the Dragon-Feeter into the turnbuckle, causing Miyamae to break the hold before taking Miyamae into the air and driving him down onto the canvas with a Gorilla Press Slam. As the both staggered up t their feet Koshiro Ino almost took Miyamae's head off with a Yazuza kick, and Ino was feeling the POWAAAAH !! shaking off anything Miyamae could throw at him. Though Miyamae was able to survive a Back-Snapper, he was unable to kick out of the POWAAAAH!!! SUUURRGGE !! At just under 10 minutes the match wasn't all that long, but this was an enthralling way to start the show. The story was simple, hot start by the babyface, heel out-smarts and there wears down babyface, heel makes a mistake babyface goes all Sam Strong (lots of no selling) and gets the W. [B][COLOR=red]Results: Koshiro Ino defeated Miyamae in 9:52 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]_____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2 : Dynamite Narahashi, Kenko Takemitsu & Mokuami Maita vs [/B] [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith, Shingen Miyazaki & Steve Flash[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DynamiteNarahashi.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KenkoTakemitsu.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MokuamiMaita.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BulldozerBrandonSmith.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ShingenMiyazaki.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SteveFlash_alt.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This match was an opportunity to get some of the lower-card workers onto the main show in a match where you felt they had a chance of winning, rather than being used as obvious jobber material. Whilst it also served as as semi preview to the 'Ankle Lock' showdown between Miyazaki and Maita the next night. All in all the match was pretty solid, but it didn't really ignite...which is where most of the men in this match are at right now in Burning Hammer. Miyazaki and Maita did tease putting an ankle-lock on one another a couple of times, but in the end it was Miyazaki's team that emerged triumphant when Miyazaki himself earned the victory with the Good Night (Fire-mans carry drop into a knee strike) on Dynamite Narahashi. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Bulldozer Brandon Smith, Shingen Miyazaki and Steve Flash defeated Dynamite Narahashi and Maita & Takemitsu in 9:36 when Shingen Miyazaki defeated Dynamite Narahashi by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER]__________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #3: Kansuke Konda vs Marihito Masuko[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KansukeKonda.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] There wasn't anything particularly new or suprising in this match up from either man, as they hit their usual spots (such as Konda bringing out the Tope Con Hilo, when Masuko decided to got for a powder) but both workers bring a character to their work, that makes the crowd engage with them. Konda is full of fire and passion.whilst Masuko takes great glee in playing a sadistic heel when he's in control. Masuko almost had it won with the Into the White (Springboard Bull-Dog) but Konda was able to kick out at two and a half. That seemed to rattle Masuko mentally and Konda took strength from that, as the Size of the Fight cult favourite took the P.I.N.K man down with the Konda Driver. If either man just improved their conditioning a little more, they would probably be regular contenders in the Junior Division, as it is I know I can good performances for 10-15 minutes from either man, but beyond that it's a bit more a gamble. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Kansuke Konda defeated Marihito Masuko in 9:33 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]_______________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [I]The camera's show Hooded Kudo and Rhino Umaga back-stage[/I] [I]- Kudo is tearing into Umaga , for 'stuffing up ' last Thurday[/I] [I]- Umaga grovels, and says he is very grateful to Hooded Kudo for making him part of such an elite faction, he knows he has not delivered so far, but from this night on he will bring the goods, he will show Kudo why he put so much faith in him, to be the 'Insurance Policy' and it's time he paid out.[/I] [I]- Kudo tells Umaga he talks a good game, but it's time he showed it with his action. He tells Umaga he is on very thin ice, but he is a man of his word and he will do as he said .......review the situation at the end of the month. Umaga then heads out to the ring for his up-coming match[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #4 : Rhino Umaga vs Heiachiro Sakai[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RhinoUmaga.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HeihachiroSakai.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] Glorified squash for the big Samoan who was in control for almost the entire match, though Sakai did almost pull of an upset on two occasions, firstly with a back-slide and secondly with an inside cradle, which would have had Kudo pulling his hair out (if he had any) in the back. In the end Sakai found himself flattened from pillar to post, after eating a running clothesline in the corner and then the Rhino Charge. [B][COLOR=red]Result:Rhino Umaga defeated Heihachiro Sakai in 3:43 by pinfall with a Rhino Charge. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #5: Sean McFly vs Yasunobu Masuno[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SeanMcFly.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasunobuMasuno_alt11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] What makes Sean McFly is such a dangerous competitor is that he can beat any opponent using a variety of different styles, which Masuno found out. McFly started out by using his speed and agility to keep the ex Mullet Power man off balance, and for a while it worked, until Masuno side-stepped a Missile drop-kick, before catching McFly around the float and driving the former NOTBPW star into the canvas with a choke-slam. McFly managed to survive that but Masuno took over as his simple but effective offence rocked the talented Gaijin. But McFly showed the heart of champion and he managed to find an opening when he nailed Masuno with a super-kick and Enziguri took the big man down, and McFly changed up the game plan by working over Masuno's legs before locking on a Stone Hold. Masuno managed to power his way out of the submission hold, however a he got back up to his feet McFly sprang off the ropes and sent Masuno crashing back down to the mat with the Way of the Future, and the shock and the impact of the move proved to be enough to keep Masuno down for the three count. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Sean McFly defeated Yasunobu Masuno in 12:39 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]A video package is played hyping the growing feud between former tag champs The Rebellion and the men who beat them for the titles in December HorrIno.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #6 : Kinnojo Horri vs Shimedzu[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Shimedzu.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This is the second in singles matches featuring members of the teams who will be competing for the tag belts on Thursday's show. Horri is also looking to take out his frustrations on Shimedzu, after he somewhat controversially lost a decisive Super 10 Cup match to the former tag champion. A fired up Horri goes right after Shimedzu to start with, but the Dragon Feeter manages to sneak out of the ring. Horri waits for Shimedzu to get back in, but just as he looks like he is about to connect with a clothesline, Shimedzu ducks under and goes out of the ring again. Horri frustrated with Shimedzu's stalling goes after him and chases Shimedzu around the ring, Shimedzu hops up onto the apron and goes for a swinging DDT but Horri catches him in mid-air and dumps the Dragon-Feeter with a Fall-Away Slam, before bringing things back into the ring. Horri then took over , simply overpowering Shimedzu but despite going close with a Sit-Out Power Bomb and a Fire-man's Carry Power Slam, Shimedzu hung on. Horri then looked to finish things off with the Destiny Bomb but Shimedzu's tag partner Miyamae had sneaked his way to ring side....Miyamae hooked Horri's leg, providing a momentary distraction. Shimedzu countered with a crucifix roll and then applied a seated arm-bar. When Horri almost reached the ring-ropes with his legs Miyamae kicked them off. Seeing this from back-stage Koshiro Ino came out and went after Miyamae, and the two brawled up the entrance ramp. Meanwhile Horri had finally managed to break the submission, but his right arm, that he uses for the Burning Lariat was sufficently weakened. Shimedzu took Horri down with an STO and then went up top hitting a guillotine leg-drop across the weakned arm. Horri managed to kick out of the subsquent cover but Shimedzu was still in control...with the Dragon Feeter nailing Horri with a Shining Wizard , that brought another two count and Shimedzu could smell victory. Shimedzu tried lifting Horri up for the Skull-Drop, but the current tag champion blocked the attempt and then attempted a Burning Lariat with his non weakend arm but Shimedzu saw it coming and then caught Horri with an Enziguri. Shimedzu then followed that up with the Rebel Streak (Machine Gun Kicks) which had Horri realing against the ropes ....... Horri sprung off and came back with a Lariat attempt, but Shimedzu ducked under and then sprung off the ropes to catch Horri with a Springboard roundhouse kicked, with Horri sufficiently stunned, Shimedzu managed to drive Horri into the canvas with the Skull Drop and as was the case in the Super-10 Cup , Shimedzu had got the better of Horri in singles competition. After a some-what slow start, this match really got going by the end, and though you could say Miyamae's distraction was the turning point of the match up, the fact that Shimedzu managed to weaken Horri's arm with the arm-bar, played more into the finish. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Shimedzu defeated Kinnojo Horri in 16:38 by pinfall. During the match we also had Miyamae run in and attack Kinnojo Horri. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [I]Suddenly the rest of Silver Dragon Feet storm the ring and they put a beat-down on Horri, predictably the rescue squad featuring Nakaswa, Ino and Gilmore come to the ring and this triggers a massive brawl between Silver Dragon Feet and the 'un-official' babyface alliance. Eventually security and officials come between the warring factions, and order is restored before the main event.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]A hype video is played for the main event the Junior contenders re-match between Americana and Elemental II. It shows Americana defeating Elemental II at Final Collision and then it shows Elemental II making the challenge for a re-match at last Thursdays show. [/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #7: Junior Title No.1 Contendership: [/B] [B]Americana vs Elemental II[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmericanElemental.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElementalII.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Let it be noted first of all, that neither man is really the heel or face in this rivalry, un like both mens issues with the current Junior Champion Sensational Dragon, this is purely all about the competion, about wanting to be the very best in the Junior Division. Unlike the some-what friendly start of their previous match. these two were definately more fired up from the start this time as both had a point to prove. Elemental II wanted to prove that Americana's victory was a one-off, whilst Americana wanted to prove exactly the opposite. They both went for strikes and kicks at the star, but there was no separating either man as they went strike for strike, kick for kick.....eventually both went for big roundhouse kicks but both men caught each other and they slumped back down to the canvas,both however sprung right back up to their feet. Elemental II caught Americana with a spinning heel kick, but the man many are already dubbing Elemental III came back with an Enziguri, but Elemental II ducked under and took Americana off his feet with an Arm-Drag but Americana sprung right back up , ducked under a roundhouse from Elemental II and caught the Junior legend with a handspring back elbow. Americana then went to double under hook Elemental II's arm's but the veteran had it scouted and he swept Americana off his feet with a leg-whip before springing off the ring ropes into a Quebrada. But Americana had that scouted getting the knees-up and then downing Elemental II with a rolling cutter. This time Americana went air born, as he climbed the top turbuckle and went for a Moonsault, but Elemental II had managed to roll out of the way, but Americana had managed to land on his feet, however Elemental II caught Americana with the Tri-Fecta Kick Series. But Americana managed to duck the final roundhouse attempt and he caught Elemental II with a knee-strike, before double under-hooking the arms and dumping Elemental II with an Elemental Driver.... One..... Two..... Thr........ To some disbelief for Americana, Elemental managed to kick out , he lifted Elemental II up and tried for another Elemental Driver, but this time the Junior veteran managed to block the attempt, Americana then tried for a Falcon Arrow, but Elemental II again managed to shove Americana off, and took his 'admirer' down with spinning head-scissors before locking on a Cross-Arm Breaker. Just as it looked like Americana might tap, he managed to reverse the hold into a pinning predicament, Elemental II came back with a pin attempt of his own, but this time Americana, wrapped his legs around Elemental II's neck, catching the Junior legend in the very submission hold he invented....The Elemental Clutch. Americana had the clutch synched right in, and Elemental II was struggling to get free... Referee Omura Umeki checked on Elemental II's condition once..... Elemental II's arm flops down..... Umeki checks for a second time..... Still no sign of life....... Umeki makes one final check...... Elemental II is fighting back, he somehow manages to use some leverage to worked his way into a head-stand, before managing to break the hold with a basement drop-kick. After both men lay on the mat for a bit, Americana was up the quickest as Elemental II was still feeling the effects of being locked in the Elemental Clutch, but Elemental II was able to take a charging Americana down with an Arm-Drag. Americana sprung back up to his feet and Elemental II took him down with another arm-drag...as Americana staggered back up to his feet, Elemental II set up for the Elemental suplex but Amercana managed to make a standing switch.....Elemental II then went into a standing switch of his own. They kept countering with standing switches, until Elemental II changed tactic and swept Americana off his feet, the Junior legend then nailed Americana with a step up Enziguri and sprung off the ropes into Quebrada....unlike earlier, this time he landed the move. Americana kicked out of the subsquent pin attempt, but Elemental II was able to dump Americana with a belly to back suplex, before heading up top...... he set up for the Inferno Splash, but Americana was back to his feet....Elemental II saw this coming however and he took came flying off, taking Americana down with a Tornado DDT. Americana got back up to his feet, but Elemental caught him with a spinning heel-kick, before dumping Americana into the canvas with an Elemental Suplex..... One..... Two....... Americana kicked out....Elemental II then attempted to set up for the Earth Breaker, but Americana had that scouted and he fought out with a knee-strike, before catching Elemental II with an Enziguri, he then drove the Junior legend into the mat with a somersault DDT. Elemental II got back up, but he was caught by a roundhouse and then dumped with a Falcon Arrow...... One....... Two...... Elemental II kicked out, but the momentum had shifted back to Americana, in this see-saw battle of a contest. This time Americana decided to go up top, but just as he was about to come flying off , Elemental II was back up to his feet and he nailed Americana with a step up Enziguri. Elemental II tried to super-plex Americana back into the ring but Americana held firm....Americana then shoved Elemental II off and came down with a Frog-Splash........ But Elemental II got the knees-up, this time Elemental II headed up top, but Americana was back up and this time he was able to cut off Elemental II, they again duked it out on the top-rope. Elemental II had took control of the exchanges and he looked like he was going to finish things off with a top-rope Earth Breaker, but Americana countered with a hurracanrana. Americana made a pin attempt....... One.... Two..... Elemental II rolled through into sunset flip....... One..... Two..... Americana came back with a pin attempt of his own....... One..... Two........ Back and forth they go with pin attempts....... Eventually both get back up to their feet, Americana catches Elemental II with a knee-strike to the mid-section he sets up the Elemental Driver......... Elemental II counters it into a bridging pin....... One...... Two........ Three !!! It was a perfect counter to the Elemental Driver and Americana was unable to work his way out of the pin attempt. Incredible match. Due to the added intensity right from the start, this one was even better than their first ever one on one meeting at Final Collision. This was just a great back and forth battle, where because their styles are so similar, they consistently had an answer for each others moves, in the end Elemental II just had that bit more veteran nouse, to pull out the victory but this growing competitive feud looks far from being over. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Elemental II defeated Americana in 20:58 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]_____________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=olive]Overall: B+[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [/CENTER] I'm guessing some of the more average matches such as Six Man Tag, and the Umaga squash might have brought this down from an A. But all in all I was pretty happy with the show, the HorrIno- Rebellion singles matches set things up for Thursday's tag title re-match, and Americana-Elemental II delivered in the main event, with a match that surpassed their showdown at Final Collison. ___________________________________________________________________________ [B]T.V News:[/B] Lords of the Ring drew a 18.00 rating on Nippon T.V (-0.05 ): Pretty much the same as before.

[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][U]2007 Burning Hammer of the Wrestling Gods Awards[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][I]Here are the winners, after the extended period of voting......[/I] [/CENTER] [B][COLOR=sienna]Best Newcomer[/COLOR][/B] [B][U]Tom Gilmore[/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AngryGilmore.jpg[/IMG] [I]Only 3 nominees were up for this category (as there was only 3 who genuinely stood a chance), in the end only 2 Tom Gilmore and Americana got any votes, but the current Openweight Champion was a fairly comfortable winner in the end.[/I] [B][COLOR=sienna]Feud of the Year[/COLOR][/B] [B][U]Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Hooded Kudo[/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HoodedKudo.jpg[/IMG] The central World Title feud in Burning Hammer during 2007, just about edged out this category, as it was run close by the Junior Division rivalry between Kudo's fellow Silver Dragon Feet Sensational Dragon & Elemental II [B][COLOR=sienna]Moment of the Year[/COLOR][/B] [SIZE=2][B][U]Optimus retires on a high note defeating long time rival Elemental II in his final match[/U][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Optimus.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I]4 of the 5 nominees earned a vote in this category, but in the end sentimentality won through as the fans really appreciated the send-off that one of the true pioneers of the Junior Division received in his final match.[/I] [/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B][COLOR=sienna]Match of the Year[/COLOR][/B] [/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2][B][U]Quest of Heart (September): Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Hooded Kudo[/U][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B][U]World Title Match: Hooded Kudo wins the World Title [/U][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HoodedKudo.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I]Another fiercely contested category, but probably the most pivotal match of 2007, came out the winner.[/I] [/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=sienna][B]Tag Team of the Year[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B][COLOR=black][U]The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae)[/U][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Shimedzu.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Miyamae.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I]It was a close run contest between the Silver Dragon Feet duo and the team to unify the Junior and Heavyweight tag titles Size of the Fight.[/I] [/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=sienna][B]Wrestler of the Year[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B][COLOR=#8b0000][COLOR=black][U]Hooded Kudo[/U][/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HoodedKudo.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I]The leader of the dominant Silver Dragon Feet stable and the current World Champion was a run-away leader in the end. Former World Champion Hiroaki Nakasawa and current Junior Champion Sensational Dragon were the only other 2 to receive votes.[/I] [/SIZE] [/SIZE]

[CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=olive][U][B]Samurai Spirit Tour (Show 4)[/B][/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Thursday 13th March 2008[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Kunamoto Sports Field, Kyushu (Attendance: 5'000) [/CENTER] [B]Dark Match : Raging Bulls (Eiji Hamacho & Chuichi Sanda) vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith & Steve Flash[/B] [B][COLOR=red]Result: Raging Bulls defeated Steve Flash and Bulldozer Brandon Smith in 6:37 when Eiji Hamacho defeated Steve Flash by pinfall with a Raging Impact.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] A re-match of their pre-show match at Final Collision, these two duo's seem to like meeting each other during the dark match time or I was in a roll of the wrong kind with booking this show and forgot I had paired them up fairly recently in a similarly meaningless contest. Just like last time the result was the same as the Raging Bulls got the victory in a short but very respectable contest.[/FONT] [CENTER]_______________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show (Filmed for T.V)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]The main show kicks odd off with a hype video for the World Tag Team Title match between HorrIno and The Rebellion.[/I] [CENTER]_________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #1: 4 Corner Survival:[/B] [B]Elemental II vs Shiner vs [/B][B]SUKI vs The Awesome Kiyaru[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElementalII.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Shiner.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs [/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SUKI.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheAwesomeKiyaru.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was a pretty damn good 4 corners match featuring 4 talented Junior Division workers, that all bring something different to the table. The Awesome Kiyaru is the most spectacularly agile of all the workers and his springboard shooting star press to the outside was the 'holy personal business' highlight of the match, SUKI brings more of a technical submission based game, Elemental II is the most well rounded of all the competitors, whilst the new-comer Shiner mixed together agility with a sort of stiff brutality to his strikes not normally seen in the Junior Division. The finishing sequence saw Kiyaru crash and burn after missing a Shooting Star Press onto SUKI, who then took Kiyaru over with a Northern Lights Suplex, floating it into the SUKI Special. Elemental II broke that up and took SUKI over with an Elemental suplex, into a bridging pin but Shiner had climbed the top turbuckle, and he came down on both men with a 450 Splash..... Shiner then delivered a stiff looking kicks to both SUKI and Elemental II as both men were getting back to their feet, before going for the cover on SUKI....Kiyaru dived over but it was too late, and the mysterous new-comer had earned another victory. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Shiner defeated Elemental II, SUKI and The Awesome Kiyaru in 12:42 when Shiner defeated SUKI by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]___________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Mokuami Maita vs Shingen Miyazaki[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MokuamiMaita.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ShingenMiyazaki.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] It was noted by the commentators that both men like to use the Ankle-Lock submission. The first half of this relatively short match was a relatively low-key technical exchange, but once Maita went for the Ankle-Lock it picked up, and both men looked to lock on the submission but were unable to as either man had an answer for the submission. Towards the conclusion of the match Miyazaki tried to change tactic by catching Maita with a spin kick and then getting Maita up for the Good Night, but Maita countered with a crucifix bomb, before trying to lock on the ankle-lock, but Miyazaki rolled through and used his momentum to send Maita into the ring-ropes, before dumping the one time Openweight Champion with a Fisherman suplex. With Maita dazed, Miyazaki had the ankle-lock locked on in the middle of the ring, and when he grapevined Maita's leg, Maita had no-where to go and tapped out, as the Burning Hammer new-comer won the battle of the ankle-locks. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Shingen Miyazaki defeated Mokuami Maita in 8:46 by submission. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER]______________________________________________________[/CENTER] [I]We go backstage to the Silver Dragon Feet dressing room[/I] [I]- Hooded Kudo is with Rhino Umaga and Miyamae who will be competing against one another in an Openweight Title contenders match, Miyamae also (due to a moment of madness from their leader) is also booked to be a in a tag title match.[/I] [I]- Hooded Kudo says he cannot take side, when it comes to his Silver Dragon feet disciples[/I] [I]- He expects both Miyamae and Rhino Umaga to bring their best to the match, and may the most worthy man win.[/I] [I]- Miyamae says he will try his best, but being in the tag title match later, means that he is a severe disadvantage[/I] [I]- Hooded Kudo responds by saying that the very best have often fought battles twice, even more in one night and that Miyamae should look at the example set by his tag partner Shimedzu at Final Collision[/I] [I]- Miyamae still says that Umaga has an advantage, by not working in another match tonight[/I] [I]- Kudo tells both of them, that neither of them have the advantage going into their contenders show-down. [/I] [I]- Miyamae tells Kudo, that he knows that going into the match with Umaga, neither of them has the advantage, but by insisting that this match goes down tonight, he has jeopardised his and Shimedzu's chances of winning back the tag titles and bringing them back into the Silver Dragon Feet fold[/I] [I]- Hooded Kudo tells Miyamae to stop questioning his authortiy as leader, otherwise he might just pay the consequences[/I] [I]- Hooded Kudo then reminds Rhino Umaga that he is on 'probation' and that another poor performance, wont help his cause to keep his Silver Dragon Feet membership.[/I] [B]Rating: B[/B] [CENTER]________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #3: All-Star Tag: [/B] [B]Hooded Kudo & Sensational Dragon vs [/B] [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa & Kansuke Konda[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HoodedKudo.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KansukeKonda.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Even though this All-Star Tag match featured four highly talented individuals it still managed to surpass expectations. Dragon and Konda started out, and they engaged in the standard chain wrestling opening, Konda was getting the better of the exchanges much to the frustration of Dragon , who brought something out of the dirty tricks locker with a thumb to the eye, before planting Konda into the canvas with an STO. Dragon then monkeyflipped Konda into the Silver Dragon Feet corner where he was met with a kick to the back from Hooded Kudo. Kudo then took over and teed off with a series of Knife Edge Chops, before placing Konda on the top turnbuckle. Kudo tried to bring the Size of the Fight man back in with an Iconoclasm but Konda managed to block the attempt and countered with a Tornado DDT. Konda then dived over to make the tag into Nakasawa and before a stunned Kudo could tag out, Nakasawa brought the World Champion back into the middle of the ring, before dumping Kudo with a Belly to Back Suplex...... One..... Two..... Kudo managed to kick out, but Nakasawa was in control and after laying into Kudo with a flurry of fore-arm strikes, he whipped Kudo into the ropes, before delivering a vicious looking Lariat...... One.... Two..... Sensational Dragon dived into make the save.....the distraction caught the attention of Nakasawa who delivered a fore-arm smash to Dragon before tossing the Junior Champion out of the ring. However that proved to be enough of a distraction for Kudo to sneak up behind and catch Nakasawa with a low blow, before planting his rival into the canvas with a Russian Leg Sweep. Kudo then makes the tag into Sensational Dragon. Nakasawa gets up to his feet but he is nailed with a Springboard drop-kick from the Junior Champion who then comes down on the former World Champion with a double stomp , transitioning it into a Standing Moonsault...... One.... Two..... Nakasawa managed to kick out, but a series of kicks from Dragon backed Nakasawa towards the Silver Dragon Feet corner, where Kudo took cheapshot, before tagging back in. Kudo and Dragon then worked over Nakasawa in their corner. After delivering the face-wash to Nakasawa, he then put his rival into a surfboard, exposing Nakasawa's chest to a flying elbow drop from Sensational Dragon. Kudo then turned Nakasawa over and planted him into the canvas with an STO. Dragon then tagged back in and came down across Nakasawa with a slinghsot plancha. But Nakasawa managed to get the knees up.....Kudo then re-entered the ring but Nakasawa blocked an attempt at the Kudo-Kutter, before driving Kudo onto his knee with a Uranage Backbreaker, and then planting the World Champion into the mat with a Hammerlock Divorce Court. Nakasawa managed to get over to make the tag into Kansuke Konda. Kudo was still down but Sensational Dragon had entered the ring. Dragon went for a Roundhouse kick , but Konda managed to duck under before catching the Junior champ with a roaring elbow....Dragon was dazed, but he was even more dazed after being on the receiving end of the BIG FIGHT STUNNER !! However Dragon was not the legal man, and Kudo who had managed to roll his way out of the ring was on the outside.....Konda saw Kudo taking a powder and took the World Champion down with a Tope Con Hilo, however the momentum also took Konda into the guard-rai. With both Konda and Kudo wiped out of the floor, Nakasawa came round and starting teeing of on Kudo, before driving the World Champion into the guard-rail. But before Nakasawa could bring Kudo back into the ring, Sensational Dragon had shaken off the effects of the Big Fight Stunner and climbed the top turnbuckle, to take everybody out with a Moonsault. With order quickly breaking down, Dragon brought Konda into the ring, he then took the Size of the Fight man over with a Snap Suplex, before applying an Eastern Stretch. Before he could really maintain control of the submission, Hiroaki Nakasawa broke up the hold, before driving Dragon across his knee with a double knee backbreaker and then dropping Dragon on his head with a Release German suplex. Both Dragon and Konda rolled out of the ring, as Hooded Kudo re-entered. The two biggest guns in Burning Hammer, then went blow for blow with strikes, Nakasawa looked to have gained the advantage and set Kudo up for the Nakasawa Neckbreaker, but the World Champion managed to work his way out of it, before catching Nakasawa with a knee strike and planting Nakasawa into the canvas with a spike DDT. Kudo then locked on the Kudo-Lock........ Nakasawa was in trouble, but Konda had seen enough and he dove in to break up the submission hold. Konda took the fight right to Kudo, catching the World Champion off guard with a series of roaring elbows. Konda then sprang off the turnbuckle to catch Kudo with a Tornado DDT, but the World Champion blocked the attempt and countered into a KUDO KUTTER !!! One..... Two..... Nakasawa tries to come in and make the save.....but Sensational Dragon was back in to knock Nakasawa off the apron..... Three !!! All in all that was a smartly booked tag match. Kudo and Dragon looked more smoother and effective as a unit, but Nakasawa and Konda showed plenty of determination and fight to stay in the match-up right till the very end. Even though Konda ate the pinfall, he was perhaps the star of the match-up and continues to show he can bring the good when called upon. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hooded Kudo and Sensational Dragon defeated Hiroaki Nakasawa and Kansuke Konda in 15:33 when Hooded Kudo defeated Kansuke Konda by pinfall . [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER]_________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [I]Tetsuzan Kaneko catches up with the Tag Champs Kinnojo Horri and Koshiro Ino.[/I] [I]- Horri says that though both his and Ino's eyes are still set on singles glory, they are proud to hold the tag titles and they aren't prepared to lose the....least of all to The Rebellion[/I] [I]- Horri then says that they will be prepared for anything The Rebellion throw at them, be it fair or foul[/I] [I]- Koshiro Ino then warns The Rebellion that they better be ready to feel the POWAAAH !![/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #4: Americana vs Golden Scorpion[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmericanElemental.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GoldenScorpion.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Americana was hoping to bounce back from his defeat to Elemental II on Mondays show, whilst Golden Scorpion, was looking to impress in what was arguably his most high profile singles match up in some time, a win over won the fastest rising stars in not just the Junior Division but the whole of Burning Hammer would surely catapult him back into the title picture. The match was similar in style to the recent Americana- Elemental II match-ups, starting off mostly with a mix of strikes and scientific mat exchanges, with the intensity gradually building up, with both combatants eventually taking to the air and pulling out their big moves. It was a see-saw battle and had it not been for positioning Golden Scorpion could have had the match won after landing the Golden Shot (Springboard leg-drop) but in the end the finish saw Americana block a hurracanrana attempt from Scorpion and the Gold and Black Attack, ended up on the receiving end of a hard landing as Americana finished things off with a top rope Elemental Driver. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Americana defeated Golden Scorpion in 13:41 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER]________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #5: Openweight Contenders: [/B] [B]Miyamae vs Rhino Umaga[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Miyamae.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RhinoUmaga.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] For reasons only Hooded Kudo can answer, he insisted that the Openweight Contenders match take place on the same night that Miyamae will be trying to win back the tag titles with Shimedzu from HorrIno. As expected Miyamae was not exactly 'up' for the match , Rhino Umaga however was up for the match as he felt he had a point to prove to Hooded Kudo that he was worth keeping in Silver Dragon Feet and the big Samoan went right after his fellow stable mate. However after being on the receiving end of several stiff strikes and an Atomic Drop, Miyamae went out for a powder and appeared to be walking back up the ramp, however a fired-up andf focused Umaga went right after Miyamae (he could have won the match by count-out, but the Samoan felt he had to prove his worth by winning decisively)....Umaga dragged Miyamae back to the ring, and Umaga just began where he left off as Miyamae really wanted no part of the match. However when Rhino Umaga went to finish things off with a Rhino Charge, the former tag champion had it scouted, and after nailing the Samoan with an Enziguri, he then climbed the top rope taking Umaga down with a Flying Cross-Body. Umaga caught him in mid-air but Miyamae managed to apply a Dragon Clutch wearing down Umaga, eventually bringing Umaga down to his knees As Umaga fell to the mat, Miyamae switched up the submission to the Snake Poison. But just as it looked like Umaga might pass out, he got a second win and powered his way back up to a vertical base, before dumping Miyamae with a Samoan Drop, a Scoop Power Slam then brought a two count, before Umaga whipped Miyamae into the corner and flattended Miyamae with a running clothesline..... Umaga then whipped across the ring to the other corner, but all of a sudden Hooded Kudo, who came down to ringside and stood up on the apron distracting referee Koetsu Shinozaki. Then just as Rhino Umaga was about to deliver the Rhino Charge.....Shiner climbed the top turnbuckle and nailed Umaga with a missile drop kick...... Kudo then dropped down from the apron and Umaga stumbled into a knee strike from Miyamae, who then drove the Samoan into the mat with the Miyamae Spoiler. So it appeared Kudo was taking sides after all, but why was Shiner involved in all of this...... [B][COLOR=red]Result: Miyamae defeated Rhino Umaga in 10:37 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [I]Miyamae and Hooded Kudo put the boots to Rhino Umaga, before Shiner comes back to the ring and once again climbs the top turnbuckle. Umaga eats a Kudo Kutter from Hooded Kudo, before Shiner puts the exclamation point on the beat-down with the very move he won the Four Corner Survival with at the start of the show, the 450 Splash[/I] [I]Shiner then takes off his generic looking mask, as he takes off his mask the fans can see messy red coloured locks tumble down....some of the fans are already anticipating who the the supposedly unknown new-comer really is........[/I] [I][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HellMonkeyB.jpg[/IMG][/I] HELL MONKEY has arrived in Buring Hammer of the Wrestling Gods !! Hooded Kudo then picks up a mic and tells Umaga that he has just met his replacment !! [B]Rating: C+[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Umaga has now been turned face, the turn went pretty well.[/FONT] [CENTER]________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [I]As the ring is being cleared and things are being set up for the main event, the World Tag Team Title match between 'HorrIno' and The Rebellion the hype video for that very match is replayed.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #6: World Tag Team Titles:[/B] [B]"HorrIno" (Kinnojo Horri & Koshiro Ino) vs[/B] [B]The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningWorldTag.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningWorldTag.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KoshiroIno.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Shimedzu.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Miyamae.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Due to a bit of pomp and ceremomy Miyamae is able to get his breath back a little bit more , as The Rebellion look determined to win back the tag titles, but HorrIno will be just as determined not have their title reign end before they really hit the ground running as tag champs. As the bell rings all four men take no time in laying into one another, and the action soon spills to the outside. HorrIno get the better of the early exchanges but The Rebellion soon come back as, Miyamae ducks a Yakzuza Kick attempt from Koshiro Ino, before sending the POOWAAH and Paint man into the guard-rail with a drop toe hold.... meanwhile on the other side of the ring. Horri is about to suplex Shimedzu onto a row of chairs, but the Super 10 Cup winner temporarily sends Horri into a state of confusion with a thumb to the eye before countering with a DDT, into the chairs. Shimedzu then comes round to help Miyamae work over Koshiro Ino and set up a table. They place Ino on the table, and Miyamae climbs up onto the apron, but Horri is back up and he knocks Miyamae off the apron, before driving the Openweight Title hopeful into the ring-post. Ino gets up off the table, and goes right after Shimedzu into the guard-rail , before power bombing Shimedzu onto the floor. Ino rolls Shimedzu back into the ring, as finally some order is restored after a chaotic opening, he goes for the cover but Shimedzu kicks out. However HorrIno are fully in control, and the powerful tandem work over Shimedzu in their corner. If he was sticking by the rules to the very last letter, Omura Umeki could have counted out or disqualifed both teams, but knowing the importance of such a match, he was probably advised to only call for a count-out as the very last resort. Horri gets a two count with a German suplex, whilst Ino could have had the match won after taking Shimedzu down with a Yazuka Kick and then dropping the World Title hopeful from high up above with a Gorilla Press Slam had it not been for Miyamae coming into make the save...... That save gave Shimedzu that crucial split second to sneak in a questionably low knee strike, before Ino moved in for the kill. Shimedzu then stunned Ino with an Enziguri , another knee strike doubled over Ino, before Shimedzu spun Ino around dumping the POWAAAH and Paint star on his head with a Dragon Suplex. Instead of going for the pin, Shimedzu tagged Miyamae back into the match , and Miyamae managed to just about prevent Ino from making the tag into Horri. Miyamae stomped away on Ino, before locking on a Dragon Clutch.....Miyamae had Ino close to HorrIno's corner as he taunted Horri to 'make the save'......Miyamae then let go off the clutch before taking Ino down with a Rolling Cutter. Miyamae then made the cover, but it was for show than anything else and to give Shimedzu a little more time to recover. Ino now found himself isolated in The Rebellions , and as per usual the tag specialists of Silver Dragon Feet, worked over their latest victim in their trademark manner, mixing fast tags, double team manouevres and borderline legal tactics, that serve to irritate the tag partner of the opponent they are working over , thus leading to the referee being distracted. Despite taking the face-wash, hesitation drop-kick, suplex/double stomp combo, stereo shoot kicks to the front and back and a leg-sweep spin-kick combination, Koshiro Ino was managing to hang on.....The Rebellion must have made about five covers between them but Ino just wasn't going to go down without a fight. The Rebellion could smell victory though and they set up for the Spiked Skull-Drop. But Shimedzu had trouble getting Ino up and the POWAAAH and Paint man took Shimedzu over with a Back Body Drop, Miyamae then tried to take Ino down with a Flying Cross Body but Ino caught him in mid-air and drove Miyamae into the canvas with a sit-out power bomb before rolling Miyamae over into a folding press..... One.... Two.... Shimedzu was back up and he nailed Ino with a series of kicks to the back, Shimedzu then turned Ino around and again looked to finish things off with the Skull-Drop but Ino shoved Shimedzu off , sending the World Title hopeful into the ropes before taking Shimedzu down with a Leaping Lariat. Both men layed on the canvas, Shimedzu stunned, Ino simply worn down from the punishing double teams he had been on the receiving end of from The Rebellion. Shimedzu gets the tag into Miyamae. Ino gets the tag into Horri. Horri takes Miyamae down with a Running clothesline, Miymae gets back up but Horri takes him over with a back body drop....Miyamae gets back up again but gets dropped by a Lariat......... One..... Two..... Miyamae kicks out....Horri lifts Miyamae up to his feet and looks set to finish things with the Destiny Bomb, but Miyamae slips off, he catches Horri with an Enziguri and a couple of low kicks.....Horri is staggered Miyamae goes for the Miyamae Spoiler but Horri blocks it, before dropping Miyamae back onto the canvas with a Fall-Away Slam......... But before Horir can scramble over to make the cover or follow up, Miyamae rolls to the outside...... Shimedzu tries to enter the ring, but Ino cuts his off his interence and the two are soon brawling/neutralizing each other on the other side of the ring....... Miymae is back up on the apron.......Horri stuns him with a fore-arm smash, before attempting to suplex Miyamae back into the ring.......but Miyamae holds firm... Horri softens up Miyamae with more fore-arm smashes, before coming out onto the ring apron, he sets Miymae up for a power-bomb.......and they are right where the table was set up earlier......Miyamae blocks the attempt but he comes back with an EXPLODER SUPLEX.......Sending both of them through the table !!!! Ino and Shimedzu are back in the ring, they exchange strikes......Shimedzu ducks under a Yazuka kick from Ino and springs off with the ropes with a roudhouse kick, but he gets nailed in mid-air with a KOBRA's BITE (Jumping High Knee Strike)..... One..... Two...... Thr....... Nooo !!! Shimedzu gets a foot on the ropes...... Ino drags Shimedzu back to the middle of the ring, he has Shimedzu doubled over, but all of a sudden he see's the rest of the Silver Dragon feet on the entrance ramp they start to charge the ring.......then they stop, but that gave Shimedzu enough time to counter with a small package..... One..... Two.... Ino powers his way out, but Shimedzu takes him back off his feet with a Leg-Whip........kick to the head from Shimedzu......SKULL DROP !!! One..... Two..... Horri is back up, but Miyamae pulls him back to the outside...... Three !!!! THE REBELLION ARE FOUR TIME WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS !! An early match of the year candidate for 2008 and a match that is already being called one of the best Tag Title matches in the history of BHOTWG. The result was something of a shocker too, as everyone fought HorrIno given their mix of size and ability would go on to have a dominant run and that The Rebellion would be distracted by other matters. But Shimedzu and Miyamae were once again able to show just why they are arguably the greatest tag team in the history of Japanese wrestling. [B][COLOR=red]Result: The Rebellion defeated Horri & Ino in 22:18 when Shimedzu defeated Koshiro Ino by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]The Rebellion win the Burning World Tag Team titles.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [I]With the Tag Titles back in the grasp of Silver Dragon Feet, the dominant stable celebrate together in the ring. And with the dangerous looking Hell Monkey (briefly masquerading as the 'Generic Junior Heavyweight' Shiner) added to their ranks, can anyone stop them ?[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=olive]Overall: A[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [/CENTER] Despite the balls up in the booking with Miyamae wrestling twice on the same show, this actually turned out to be a pretty damn good show. With the Tag Title match, and the All-Star Tag delivering the best two matches on the show this was a real treat for fans of tag team wrestling. Everything else was solid in the B+/B range and their was a signifcant change in the make up of the Silver Dragon Feet stable. _____________________________________________________________ [B]T.V News:[/B] Ironclad drew a 16.92 Rating on TV5Monde ( -0.02) [I]Much like this weeks LOTR down by such an insignificant amount, it's nothing to get worked up about.[/I]

[B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]Purogods.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [COLOR=black]Last week was certainly an eventful one in Burning Hammer of the Wrestling Gods as The Rebellion won back the World Tag Team Titles from HorrIno, the mysterious Shiner was revealed to be Hell Monkey who just so happens to be the latest addition to Silver Dragon Feet, whilst Rhino Umaga is no longer the Silver Dragon Feet insurance policy, as the Samoan found himself kicked out of the Hooded Kudo led stable. [/COLOR] The previous week it was Elemental II wanting a re-match with Americana, now Americana wants another match with Elemental II..... In a recent online interview Americana said he was a whisker away from getting another victory over the Junior legend. With the competitive rivalry between the two now tied at one match a piece, the pair will finally decide who faces off against Sensational Dragon at Fire Dream of the Immortals on Thursdays show. The following matches are being added to the Fire Dream of the Immortals PPV even to take place on Saturday 22nd March 2008. [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Koshiro Ino:[/B] The winner of this match will earn a World Title shot at Test of Prophecies in April. The last time these two met in a one on one contest, was during the Super 10 Cup, that match ended in a draw, before Ino's Super 10 Cup campaign was finished abrubtly due to injury. [B]4 Corner Survival: [/B] [B]Kinnojo Horri vs Sean McFly vs Shingen Miyazaki vs Yasunobu Masuno[/B] [I]The winner of this match will be guaranteed a shot at the Openweight Title[/I] [B]Tag Team Contenders Series: [/B] [B]Raging Bulls vs Size of the Fight[/B] [B]P.I.N.K vs Kiyaru & Scorpion[/B] [I]4 teams competing to become the No.1 contenders to the World Tag Team Titles, two semi finals first, then the winning teams meet in a decider.[/I] [CENTER][I]______________________________________________________________[/I][/CENTER] [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=3][B]O.O.C Note:[/B] Just an early preview for matches on the next PPV- No predictions[/SIZE][/FONT]

[B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred][U]Purogods.com[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] With both Americana and Elemental winning one match a piece, the intensity and competiveness in their rivalry is starting to rise. In recent singles matches between the two, the loser of the pinfall felt they could have had the match won. Americana has suggested to Burning Hammer officials, that a decisive match between himself and Elemental II should be a finisher match (the winner must hit their finisher first before making the pin attempt), then there would be no doubt about the credibility of the match winner. Meanwhile Elemental II suggested that the decisive match should be a submission match, stating that such a match would truly show who the better wrestler is. Burning Hammer officials took both suggestions on board and both Americana and Elemental II will get their wish. The two will compete to face Sensational Dragon at Fire Dream of the Immortals in a best of 3 series to take place at the up-coming Thursday Show (set to take place at the Sapporo Sports Park in Hokkaido), with each fall being a different stipulation. The first fall will be the [B]Finisher Match[/B], the second fall will be the [B]Submission match[/B] and the deciding fall if needed will be a [B]Ladder Match[/B]. [CENTER]______________________________________________________[/CENTER] In a separate news item, fans have recently been spotting a Black and Orange posting at the last couple of Burning Hammer events, that simply says [B]'The X is coming'[/B] and are wondering what the cryptic message all means ?

[B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]Purogods.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] The Samurai Spirit Tour continues for BHOTWG, where the next two shows will set up the final card for their first pay per view of the year Final Collision. Mondays show to take place at the Hiroshima Sports Park in Chugoku will be headlined by an 8 Man War with Size of the Fight and HorrIno joining forces to take on the Silver Dragon feet quartet of World Champion Hooded Kudo, 2007 Super 10 Cup Winner and recently re-crowned World Tag Team Champion Shimedzu, Junior Champion Sensational Dragon and recent addition Hell Monkey. The Openweight Title will also be on the line as Tom Gilmore defends against the other half of the World Team Champions Miyamae and Rhino Umaga in a 3 way dance. Miyamae won last weeks number one contenders match, but due to the controversial in which the match was won, the officials have taken the decision to add ex Silver Dragon Feeter Rhino Umaga to the match. Can Gilmore see off another challenge and move closer to making it to that all important 10th title defence, will Miyamae add let more gold or can Umaga gain revenge on his former stable mate and win back the Openweight Title, for a second reign with the belt ? Also scheduled for Monday show; Bulldozer Brandon Smith gets to test himself against one of the big guns in former World Champion Hiroaki Nakasawa, Yasunobu Masuno takes on Chuichi Sanda of the Raging Bulls, Heiachiro Sakai faces off with P.I.N.K's Tadakuni Toshusai, there will be Junior Division action with SUKI going up against Fire-Fox; Shingen Miyazaki, Mokuami Maita, Eagle Kawaswa and Golden Scorpion will compete in a 4 corner survival and finally Sean McFly will look to keep his unbeaten start alive when he takes on perhaps the most gifted high flyer in the Burning Hammer locker room in the form of The Awesome Kiyaru. Thursdays show to take place at the Sapporo Sports Park in Hokkaido will be centred around a Best of 3 series between Americana and Elemental II where the winner will face off against Sensational Dragon at Fire Dream of the Immortals for the Burning Junior Championship. The first fall will be a 'Finisher' Match, the second fall will be a Submission match, and the final fall if needed will be a Ladder Match. There will also be a pair of star studded tag matches as Tom Gilmore teams up with one of the challengers for his Openweight Title in the form of Rhino Umaga as they face off against Miyamae and Hell Monkey. Meanwhile Miyamae and Hell Monkey's fellow Silver Dragon Feet cohorts Shimedzu and Sensational Dragon will face off against Size of the Fight. Also scheduled for Mondays show Koshiro Ino will warm up for his contenders match with Hiroaki Nakasawa when he takes on Eiji Hamacho, whilst Ino's fellow former World Tag Team Champion Kinnojo Horri will face off against P.I.N.K's Marihito Masuko in what promisies to be a match of Power vs Speed. [I]Here is a full run-down of the next 2 shows to take place on the Samurai Spirit Tour:[/I] [CENTER][B][U][COLOR=olive]Samurai Spirit Tour- Night Five[/COLOR][/U][/B] [B][U](Hiroshima Sports Park , Chugoku)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][I]Monday 17th March 2008[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=black][B]Eight Man War:[/B] [/COLOR] [SIZE=1][SIZE=2][I]'Silver Dragon Feet'[/I][/SIZE] [/SIZE] [SIZE=1]World Champion-[/SIZE]Hooded Kudo, [SIZE=1]World Tag Team Champion-[/SIZE] Shimedzu [SIZE=1]Junior Champion-[/SIZE] Sensational Dragon & Hell Monkey vs Size of the Fight (Kansuke Konda & Hyosuke Kokan) & "HorrIno" (Kinnojo Horri & Koshiro Ino)[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Openweight Title:[/B] Tom Gilmore vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]World Tag Team Champion-[/SIZE] Miyamae vs Rhino Umaga[/CENTER] [CENTER]Sean McFly vs The Awesome Kiyaru[/CENTER] [CENTER]Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]4 Corner Survival:[/B] Eagle Kawasawa vs Golden Scorpion vs Mokuami Maita vs Shingen Miyazaki[/CENTER] [CENTER]Heiachiro Sakai vs 'Representing P.I.N.K' Tadakuni Toshusai[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]'Representing Raging Bulls'[/SIZE] Chuichi Sanda vs Yasunobu Masuno[/CENTER] [CENTER]Fire-Fox vs SUKI _______________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U][COLOR=olive]Samurai Spirit Tour- Night Six[/COLOR][/U][/B] [B][U](Sapporo Sports Park , Hokkaido)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][I]Thursday 20th March 2008[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=black][B]Best of 3 Series for a shot at the Burning Junior Championship:[/B] [/COLOR] Americana vs Elemental II[/CENTER] [CENTER][I]First Fall: Finisher Match, Second Fall: Submission Match, [/I] [I]Third Fall (if needed): Ladder Match[/I] [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Special Attraction Tag Match #1:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Junior Champion-[/SIZE] Sensational Dragon & [SIZE=1]World Tag Team Champion-[/SIZE] Shimedzu vs Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Kondsa) [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Special Attraction Tag Match#2:[/B] [SIZE=1]Openweight Champion-[/SIZE] Tom Gilmore & Rhino Umaga vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]World Tag Team Champion-[/SIZE] Miyamae & Hell Monkey[/CENTER] [CENTER]Koshiro Ino vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Raging Bulls'[/SIZE] Eiji Hamacho[/CENTER] [CENTER]Kinnojo Horri vs [SIZE=1]'Representing P.I.N.K'[/SIZE] Marihito Masuko ____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [quote] [LEFT][B][COLOR=green]Predicitions Form:[/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][U][COLOR=green]Monday (Chugoku)[/COLOR][/U][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=green][B]8 Man War:[/B] Hooded Kudo, Shimedzu, Sensational Dragon & Hell Monkey[/COLOR] [COLOR=green]vs Hyosuke Kokan, Kansuke Konda, Kinnojo Horri & Koshiro Ino [/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=green]Openweight Title: Tom Gilmore vs Miyamae vs Rhino Umaga [/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=green]Sean McFly vs The Awesome Kiyaru[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=green]Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=green][B]4 Corner Survival:[/B] Kawasawa vs Scorpion vs Maita vs Miyazaki [/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=green]Chuichi Sanda vs Yasunobu Masuno[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=green]Heiachiro Sakai vs Tadakuni Toshusai[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=green]Fire-Fox vs SUKI[/COLOR] [COLOR=green]____________________________________________[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=green]Thursday (Hokkaido)[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=green][B]Best of 3 Junior Contenders Series:[/B] Americana vs Elemental II[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][I][COLOR=green]Place winner by stipulation:[/COLOR][/I][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][COLOR=green]Finisher:[/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][COLOR=green]Submission:[/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=green][B]Ladder (if required):[/B] [/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=green]Shimedzu & Sensational Dragon vs Size of the Fight[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=green]Tom Gilmore & Rhino Umaga vs Miyamae & Hell Monkey[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=green]Koshiro Ino vs Eiji Hamacho[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=green]Kinnojo Horri vs Marihito Masuko[/COLOR][/LEFT] [/quote]

Monday (Chugoku) 8 Man War: [B]Hooded Kudo, Shimedzu, Sensational Dragon & Hell Monkey[/B] vs Hyosuke Kokan, Kansuke Konda, Kinnojo Horri & Koshiro Ino Openweight Title: [B]Tom Gilmore[/B] vs Miyamae vs Rhino Umaga [B]Sean McFly[/B] vs The Awesome Kiyaru [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa [/B]vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith 4 Corner Survival: Kawasawa vs Scorpion vs [B]Maita[/B] vs Miyazaki [B]Chuichi Sanda[/B] vs Yasunobu Masuno Heiachiro Sakai vs [B]Tadakuni Toshusai[/B] [B]Fire-Fox[/B] vs SUKI ____________________________________________ Thursday (Hokkaido) Best of 3 Junior Contenders Series: [B]Americana[/B] vs Elemental II Place winner by stipulation: Finisher: Americana Submission: Elemental II Ladder (if required): Americana Shimedzu & Sensational Dragon vs [B]Size of the Fight [/B] Tom Gilmore & Rhino Umaga vs [B]Miyamae & Hell Monkey[/B] [B]Koshiro Ino[/B] vs Eiji Hamacho [B]Kinnojo Horri[/B] vs Marihito Masuko

Monday (Chugoku) 8 Man War: [B]Hooded Kudo, Shimedzu, Sensational Dragon & Hell Monkey[/B] vs Hyosuke Kokan, Kansuke Konda, Kinnojo Horri & Koshiro Ino [I]SDF to take the win here - I'm going with anything that involves Shimedzu or Hell Monkey to get wins at the moment.[/I] Openweight Title: [B]Tom Gilmore [/B]vs Miyamae vs Rhino Umaga [I]I don't think Gilmore will give up his title in this match. Interesting to see how Umaga and Miyamae fare since the Umaga split.[/I] [B]Sean McFly [/B]vs The Awesome Kiyaru [I]McFly to keep up his momentum.[/I] [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa [/B]vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith [I]The Bulldozer ain't winning this - nice match for him so you can see how he does though.[/I] 4 Corner Survival: Kawasawa vs [B]Scorpion[/B] vs Maita vs Miyazaki [I]Hmm...not really that well up on these guys. I'll go Scorpion as he looks cooler.[/I] Chuichi Sanda vs [B]Yasunobu Masuno[/B] [I]Go on, Yasuno! Since one of my renders was ditched so quickly when Taira left, I'm definitely going to support the other one! :D [/I] Heiachiro Sakai vs [B]Tadakuni Toshusai[/B] [I]Sakai is still at the stage where he's paying his dues, I reckon.[/I] Fire-Fox vs [B]SUKI[/B] [I]You built SUKI nicely on the last tour, and I'd expect that to continue here.[/I] ____________________________________________ Thursday (Hokkaido) Best of 3 Junior Contenders Series: Americana vs [B]Elemental II[/B] Place winner by stipulation: Finisher: Elemental II Submission: Americana Ladder (if required): Elemental II [I]I really don't know with this match. I expect it to go the distance and I actually changed my mind twice when predicting. I'll take Elemental II to win it, but Americana to show well and earn more respect.[/I] [B]Shimedzu & Sensational Dragon [/B]vs Size of the Fight [I]Although SOTF are a regular (and great) team, I wouldn't back against Shimedzu right now.[/I] Tom Gilmore & Rhino Umaga vs [B]Miyamae & Hell Monkey[/B] [I]As I said before, Hell Monkey's new and will continue to look dangerous by winning. This match suggests something will happen during or after the 3-way on the previous show.[/I] [B]Koshiro Ino [/B]vs Eiji Hamacho POWAAH!!! [B]Kinnojo Horri [/B]vs Marihito Masuko [I]I'd imagine you'd need to give Horri the odd win here and there. This looks like that kind of match.[/I]

Predicitions Form: Monday (Chugoku) 8 Man War: [B]Hooded Kudo, Shimedzu, Sensational Dragon & Hell Monkey[/B] vs Hyosuke Kokan, Kansuke Konda, Kinnojo Horri & Koshiro Ino [I]Keep the Silver Dragon Feet Strong.[/I] Openweight Title: [B]Tom Gilmore[/B] vs Miyamae vs Rhino Umaga [I]Gilmore's on the road to the world title shot.[/I] [B]Sean McFly[/B] vs The Awesome Kiyaru [I]McFly's push continues.[/I] [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/B] vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith [I]Good tryout match for the Dozer, but he doesn't have a prayer here.[/I] 4 Corner Survival: Kawasawa vs Scorpion vs Maita vs [B]Miyazaki[/B] [I]MI-YA-ZA-KI! (Clap-clap clapclapclap) MI-YA-ZA-KI What does this mean? Yeah. Go Shigen.[/I] Chuichi Sanda vs [B]Yasunobu Masuno[/B] [I]Masuno's got a shot. Still's got the look.[/I] Heiachiro Sakai vs [B]Tadakuni Toshusai[/B] [I]Sakai IS still paying his dues.[/I] Fire-Fox vs [B]SUKI[/B] [I]SUKI's great.[/I] ____________________________________________ Thursday (Hokkaido) Best of 3 Junior Contenders Series: [B]Americana[/B] vs Elemental II Place winner by stipulation: Finisher: Americana Submission: Elemental II Ladder (if required): Americana [I]Go Americana! Viva Elemental III![/I] Shimedzu & Sensational Dragon vs [B]Size of the Fight[/B] [I]Back to the tag scene for these guys.[/I] [B]Tom Gilmore & Rhino Umaga[/B] vs Miyamae & Hell Monkey [I]Tough one. But I still think Tommy's on the way to the top.[/I] [B]Koshiro Ino[/B] vs Eiji Hamacho [I]Yeah. POWAHHH![/I] [B]Kinnojo Horri[/B] vs Marihito Masuko [I]Keeping Horri happy.[/I]

[U]Monday (Chugoku)[/U] 8 Man War: [B]Hooded Kudo, Shimedzu, Sensational Dragon & Hell Monkey[/B] vs Hyosuke Kokan, Kansuke Konda, Kinnojo Horri & Koshiro Ino Openweight Title: [B]Tom Gilmore[/B] vs Miyamae vs Rhino Umaga [B]Sean McFly[/B] vs The Awesome Kiyaru [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/B] vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith 4 Corner Survival: Kawasawa vs Scorpion vs Maita vs [B]Miyazaki [/B] [I]- Miyazaki mark as well, but could be anyone really[/I] Chuichi Sanda vs [B]Yasunobu Masuno[/B] Heiachiro Sakai vs [B]Tadakuni Toshusai[/B] [I]- still paying his dues[/I] Fire-Fox vs [B]SUKI[/B] [I]- SUKI mark really lol.[/I] ____________________________________________ [U]Thursday (Hokkaido)[/U] Best of 3 Junior Contenders Series: [B]Americana[/B] vs Elemental II Place winner by stipulation: Finisher: Americana Submission: Elemental II Ladder (if required): Americana [B]Shimedzu & Sensational Dragon[/B] vs Size of the Fight Tom Gilmore & Rhino Umaga vs [B]Miyamae & Hell Monkey[/B] [I]- Hell Monkey keeps on rolling[/I] [B]Koshiro Ino[/B] vs Eiji Hamacho [B]Kinnojo Horri [/B]vs Marihito Masuko

Wait... there's a Beezer on these boards? I'm sorely tempted to sue for gimmick infringement. Especially if he's funny AND terrible at predictions. Predictions... why if only I had a form. Huzzah! Predicitions Form: Monday (Chugoku) 8 Man War: Hooded Kudo, Shimedzu, Sensational Dragon & Hell Monkey vs [B]Hyosuke Kokan, Kansuke Konda, Kinnojo Horri & Koshiro Ino [/B] [I]- Why welcome to the meangerie... be they Rhinos or Monkeys they are still the Goat of the Silver Dragon Feet! Since SDF have nothing to gain and the faces winning gets them back some much needed momentum.[/I] Openweight Title: [B]Tom Gilmore[/B] vs Miyamae vs Rhino Umaga [I]- Oh Tommy Boy... watch as Umaga Gore!Gore!Gore!s someone other than you and then gifts you the pin. Enjoy, it won't last long.[/I] [B]Sean McFly[/B] vs The Awesome Kiyaru [I]- As Awesome as Kiyaru's mask is... McFly's got a date with Kudo soon enough.[/I] [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/B] vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith [I]- To quote Payne... Pay your dues, pay them. Dues be paid Bulldozer![/I] 4 Corner Survival: Kawasawa vs Scorpion vs Maita vs [B]Miyazaki[/B] [I]- I'm digging the new arrival.[/I] Chuichi Sanda vs [B]Yasunobu Masuno[/B] [I]- Rage on! But you're still gonna lose as Masuno seems higher up the food chain.[/I] Heiachiro Sakai vs [B]Tadakuni Toshusai[/B] [I]- Um... coz I know which one is a member of P.I.N.K.[/I] Fire-Fox vs [B]SUKI[/B] [I]-Brash young dojo graduate continues to climb the ranks.[/I] ____________________________________________ Thursday (Hokkaido) Best of 3 Junior Contenders Series: Americana vs [B]Elemental II[/B] [U]Finisher:[/U] Elemental II [I]- Role reversal as Elemental II wins with this Finisher Match... so that Americana can debut a new submission move.[/I] [U]Submission:[/U] Americana [I]- See Above[/I] Ladder (if required): Americana [I]- Not the proverbial passing of the torch as Americana somehow sneaks a win which 'makes' Americana in Japan and revitalizes the Warrior Spirit of Elemental II.[/I] Shimedzu & Sensational Dragon vs [B]Size of the Fight[/B] [I]- Konda's done enough jobs to SD, with the Rebellion being split and Dragon likely looking past this match, SotF get a much earned and much needed win.[/I] Tom Gilmore & Rhino Umaga vs [B]Miyamae & Hell Monkey[/B] [I]- And.......... just like that Rhion's back to jobbing... [/I] [B]Koshiro Ino[/B] vs Eiji Hamacho [I]- Poor Ino, he actually *needs* a win over Hamacho.[/I] [B]Kinnojo Horri[/B] vs Marihito Masuko [I]- I'm sure I could come up with a reason if I had to... but... I'm not.[/I]

[B]Monday (Chugoku)[/B] 8 Man War: [B]Hooded Kudo, Shimedzu, Sensational Dragon & Hell Monkey[/B] vs Hyosuke Kokan, Kansuke Konda, Kinnojo Horri & Koshiro Ino Openweight Title: [B]Tom Gilmore [/B]vs Miyamae vs Rhino Umaga [B]Sean McFly[/B] vs The Awesome Kiyaru [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/B] vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith 4 Corner Survival: Kawasawa vs Scorpion vs Maita vs [B]Miyazaki[/B] Chuichi Sanda vs [B]Yasunobu Masuno[/B] Heiachiro Sakai vs [B]Tadakuni Toshusai[/B] Fire-Fox vs [B]SUKI[/B] ____________________________________________ [B]Thursday (Hokkaido)[/B] Best of 3 Junior Contenders Series: [B]Americana[/B] vs Elemental II Finisher:Elemental Submission:Americana Ladder (if required): Americana [B]Shimedzu & Sensational Dragon[/B] vs Size of the Fight [B]Tom Gilmore & Rhino Umaga [/B]vs Miyamae & Hell Monkey [B]Koshiro Ino[/B] vs Eiji Hamacho [B]Kinnojo Horri[/B] vs Marihito Masuko

[QUOTE=chris caulfield;323844]OK first great to see that you signed Hell Monket. Second who the hell is X?[/QUOTE] I figured out the X relatively easily. Quite obviously Tigerkinney got dropped on his head by the departing Hoshino and he's bringing in Hexx and Decimalo! Woot!

[CENTER][U][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=olive]Samurai Spirit Tour (Show 5)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/U][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Monday 17th March 20008[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Hiroshima Sports Park, Chugoku (Attendance: 2'000) [/CENTER] [B]Dark Match: Kenko Takemitsu vs Super Joshuya[/B] [B][COLOR=red]Result: Kenko Takemitsu defeated Super Joshuya in 8:20 by pinfall with a Canada 2 Japan. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Given a fair amount time for a non televised pre-show match (it was actually longing that a fair few of the televised bouts), but they really failed to deliver anything beyond the routine. Joshuya has fallen into the category of 'veteran jobber', whilst I want to see what Takemitsu can do if given more of a chance to prove himself beyond total jobber status.[/FONT] [CENTER]_________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show (Filmed for T.V)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]The show starts with with the camera's picking up the arrival of Silver Dragon Feet at the arena.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #1: Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BulldozerBrandonSmith.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Nakasawa picks up an easy pay check tonight , finishing things off with the Nakasawa Neckbreaker in under 5 minutes. BBS has shown more competitive fire in these sort of matches before. But on the other hand this was basically about making Nakasawa look strong and in the 4 and half minutes it ran for, it accomplished what it set out to do, it just wasn't all that exciting due to the one sided nature of the match. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hiroaki Nakasawa defeated Bulldozer Brandon Smith in 4:33 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]___________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Sean McFly vs The Awesome Kiyaru[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SeanMcFly.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheAwesomeKiyaru.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] In his first few outings, McFly has been going up against big heavyweight brawlers and the aerial artist Kiyaru, would provide a whole different test for the former NOTBPW star. Once again McFly proves he can put on a good match with just about anyone, adapting his style to suit the opposition he is put in the ring with. The match started off with some quick paced chain wrestling, and though McFly is no slouch himself Kiyaru's agility and speed kept him one step ahead , which led to the masked Junior worker getting a series of quick near-falls that took McFly by surprise. After a Tornado DDT, Kiyaru went up top but when he mis-timed a Shooting Star Press, the match turned a full 180 and McFly changed the game-plan as he grounded Kiyaru with a variety of submission holds, including the Stone- Hold (Sharpshooter). Kiyaru once again though was able to work his way out of the predicament and the Mirage Kick-Series followed by a Standing Shiranui rocked McFly. Kiyaru then took McFly down with the Kiyaru Effect, but McFly kicked out. Kiyaru then went to finish things off with the Magic Cloud but the former NOTBPW star cut him off and the match turned back in McFly's favour when he brought Kiyaru off the top rope with a Sunset Flip Power Bomb. Kiyaru managed to survive that, but when McFly was able to execute the Delorean Driver, there was no way back for the Junior Division mainstay. These two had really good chemistry together and they put on a very enjoyable 'sleeper hit' mid length match, and so far McFly is proving to be the opposite to Hoshino in terms of a star name delivering to their potential. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Sean McFly defeated The Awesome Kiyaru in 11:31 by pinfall with a Delorean Driver. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER]____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #3: SUKI vs Fire-Fox[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SUKI.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_WashichiInao.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] SUKI is being gradually being groomed as one the future stars of BHOTWG, whilst Fire-Fox is basically seeing out his contract as job fodder...so it was a no brainer was to who would win and to no one's surprise it was SUKI who picked up the win after making Fire-Fox tap put to the SUKI Special. The match was cleanly executed but lacked that bit of extra spark to fully engage with the crowd. To be honest SUKI losing to a higher calibre of talent in a really good match, would do just as much to get SUKI over with the fans. [B][COLOR=red]Result: SUKI defeated Fire Fox in 6:43 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER]_________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [I]Tetsuzan Kaneko is backstage with Silver Dragon Feet members Hooded Kudo and Miyamae, who are there to hype Miyamae's chances of winning the Openweight Title later.[/I] [I]- Hooded Kudo says that Miyamae won the match last week, so he should be facing Gilmore for the title in a one on one contest. He says Umaga does not deserve to compete in the match[/I] [I]- Kaneko points out to Kudo that Miyamae did get help from Hell Monkey to win that match[/I] [I]- Kudo says that the referee saw nothing, so if he saw nothing then nothing must have happened[/I] [I]- Kaneko says T.V replays clearly show that Silver Dragon Feet's new acquisition had a part of play in helping Miyamae win the contenders match over Rhino Umaga[/I] [I]- Kudo then asks Kaneko if he is questioning the intelligence and then integrity of the finest officials in the worl of wrestling ?[/I] [I]- Kaneko stumbles over his words a bit, before changing tack and talking up the fact that champion Tom Gilmore has seen off the challenge of Miyamae before and that Miyamae might be the one up against it as Rhino Umaga will be looking for revenge[/I] [I]- Kudo says that Miyamae is fully focused on getting the job done tonight and that Silver Dragon Feet shall create history by holding all the titles. Kudo then says that Umaga can ponder about revenge all he likes,he could never get the job done when he had the support of the most elite group in wrestling today around him and he will be even more a chump, now he no longer has their (Silver Dragon Feet's) support.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]________________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #4: Tadakuni Toshusai vs Heiachiro Sakai[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BHOTWG-TadakuniToshusaiPINK.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HeihachiroSakai.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] If it's an 8 match card, it's going to be of those 'place holder' shows with a couple of marquee match-ups at the top of the card, whilst the rest will be short to mid length filler. Whilst there was the suprise gem in McFly-Kiyaru (though should we really be at all suprised by anything McFly produces) most of the matches have lived up or down to being competent but nothing to get too excited about and this match up between Toshusai and the Hinote Dojo graduate Sakai met those exact expectations. They put on as good match as you could expect from two up and comers still learning their craft. Toshusai dominated a good portion of the match, but Sakai came back into it and when he slapped on a Cobra Clutch, it looked like the big man of P.I.N.K might fade, however Marihito Masuko came up onto the apron and threatened to blow pink mist into Sakai's face, that caught the attention of referee Koetsu Shinozaki who ordered Masuko to step away from the ring. The distraction gave Toshusai the opportunity to work his way out of the clutch with a low blow and when Shinozaki's attention was back on the match at hand, Toshusai was making the pin after nailing Sakai with the Shock Treatment. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Tadakuni Toshusai defeated Heihachiro Sakai in 6:48 by pinfall with a Shock Treatment. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]_____________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #5: 4 Corner Survival: [/B] [B]Eagle Kawasawa vs Golden Scorpion vs [/B] [B]Mokuami Maita vs Shingen Miyazaki[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EagleKawasawa.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GoldenScorpion.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MokuamiMaita.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ShingenMiyazaki.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Whilst the pair of 'lets get some mid-carders some work' 4 Corner Survival matches from two weeks ago were suprisingly good due to the possible incentive of an Openweight Titles shot, with nothing really on the line this was back to being mid-card filler. The most eventful part of the match was when Maita managed to get the ankle-lock onto Miyazaki and it looked like he might win back some pride, after tapping out to Miyazazki last week, only for Golden Scorpion to nail Maita with a Scorpion Stinger. The finish saw Kawasawa go to nail Scorpion with a Vision Quest, only for Miyazaki to stop Kawasawa in his tracks with a spin-kick. Miyazaki then cleaned house on all of his oppenents taking Maita down with a Tilt-A Whirl Backbreaker, planting Golden Scorpion with a Uranage, then taking Scorpion over with a Fisherman Suplex. Kawasawa broke up the pin, and then went for an Eagle-Plex but Miyazaki fought his way out of it, and he got the former protege of Optimus up onto his shoulders to deliver the Good Night. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Shingen Miyazaki defeated Golden Scorpion, Mokuami Maita and Eagle Kawasawa in 10:51 when Shingen Miyazaki defeated Eagle Kawasawa by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]______________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #6: Yasunobu Masuno vs Chuichi Sanda[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasunobuMasuno_alt11.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ChuichiSanda.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Coming just before the real eventful part of the show, Masuno and Sanda probably suffered from having to go out in front of a fairly dead crowd, then again they're choice to put on a fairly routine 'big man' brawl, was hardly going to get the audience on the edge of their seats. In the end Masuno got Sanda locked in the Masuno Deep Sleeper. Sanda tried in vain to get out of the hold and after several attempts he began to fade, when he had his hand raised 3 times, referee Koetsu Shinozaki called for the bell. If anything the well executed finishing sequence saved the match from being a complete dud. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Yasunobu Masuno defeated Chuichi Sanda in 6:31 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][I]Tetsuzan Kaneko is backstage with Openwweight Champion Tom Gilmore[/I][/CENTER] [I]- Gilmore has a simple message for this opponents, it does not matter who is opponents are be they with Silver Dragon Feet, formerly of Silver Dragon Feet or have no association with them what so ever....he would be coming away victorious and would be stepping one step closer to challenging for the World Title.[/I] [B][COLOR=black]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [I]A video is shown hyping the Openweight Title match, where Tom Gilmore will defend against Miyamae and Rhino Umaga. It shows highlights from some of Gilmore's past defences and the closing stages of the contenders match between Miyamae and Rhino Umaga.[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #7: Openweight Title: [/B] [B]Tom Gilmore vs Miyamae vs Rhino Umaga[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningOpenweight.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AngryGilmore.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Miyamae.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RhinoUmaga.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This is Gilmores 8th defence, if he succesfully see's his way through this one and another two he vacates the belt, but in return he gets a shot at the ultimate prize the World Title. The beginning of the match saw Umaga go right after Miyamae, and Gilmore just hung back and looked on as Umaga laid into the Dragon-Feeter with a flurry of open hand strikes and knee lifts. Miyamae was soon going for a powder on the outside. Gilmore then attacked Umaga from behind with a flurry of kicks, only for the Samoan to shake them off and drop the champion with a throat-thrust/headbutt/lariat sequence...Umaga then went of the cover but Miyamae dived back in to make the save. Miyamae laid in a series of kicks into Umaga only for the big Samoan to shake them off and down Miyamae with a swinging side-slam. Umaga again went for the cover but this time Gilmore dived over to make the save. Umaga charged at Gilmore, but was stopped in his tracks with a Standing Drop-Kick, however he managed to stay on his feet but Miyamae sneaked up from behind and nailed Umaga with an Enziguri, which sent the Samoan into the path of Gilmore who drove his knees into Umaga. Gilmore then signalled to Miyamae and in an unexpected move Gilmore started working with Miyamae to help take Umaga out of the equation. The pair took turns taking aim at the Samoan with flurries of kicks and strikes. However when Gilmore went for a cover after taking Umaga down with a Rolling Cutter, Miyamae broke up the pin attempt with a leg-drop and their fragile alliance was soon broken. Umaga then rolled out of the ring to get a breather, whilst Miyamae and Gilmore layed into one another. Gilmore managed to get on top and whipped Miyamae into the ropes to set up for the Anger Management, however Miyamae managed to duck the attempt and the current tag champion caught Gilmore with an Enziguri, before downing the champion with a Fisherman Brainbuster..... One..... Two..... Gilmore kicked out, Miyamae then looked to finish things off with the Miyamae Spoiler but Gilmore was able to shake it off and the former SWF star got Miyamae up onto his shoulders before delivering a Death Valley Driver....... One..... Two..... This time Miyamae was able to kick out. Gilmore then looked to apply the Stone Hold, but Miyamae worked his way out of it, planted Gilmore onto the canvas with an STO and then applied the Snake Poison. Just as it looked like Gilmore might tap, Umaga was back in and he broke up the submission with a knee-drop. Umaga then downed Miyamae with an inverted atomic drop, Gilmore then made a charge at the former Dragon Feeter, but found himself slammed back onto the canvas after a Scoop Power Slam.... One.... Two..... Miymae broke up the pin and went right after Umaga with more kicks, but Umaga shook them off and the Samoan dumped his former stable mate with an overhead Belly to Belly Suplex..... One.... Two....... Miymae kicked out, but with Gilmore recovering at ringside Umaga was still in control.......Umaga whipped Miyamae into one corner and followed in with a running clothesline, he then whipped the Dragon-Feeter out of the other corner and almost cut Miyamae in half with a Rhino Charge...... One..... Two...... Thr...... Nooo..... Gilmore came in to break it up. Umaga and Gilmore then exchanged strikes, but once again the powerrful Samoan was coming out on top , he then whipped Gilmore int the corner and set up for another Rhino Charge, but the champion was more prepared than Miyamae and he stopped Umaga in his tracks with a super-kick. Umaga stayed on his feet but Gilmore then nailed the Samoan with an Enziguri , before driving the Samoan into the mat with a Reverse STO. Gilmore then headed up top and he landed on Umaga with the Picture Perfect Moonsault......... One..... Two...... Thr..... Umaga stuck a leg out under the ropes to keep this match alive, meanwhile Miyamae was barely stirring and was still trying to recover from the Rhino Charge. Umaga started to get back to his feet but another Enziguri, STO combination from Gilmore dropped the Samoan onto his back again. Gilmore positioned Umaga a little more away from the ropes this time, before heading back up top and setting up for the Picture Perfect Moonsault, surely if he nailed it this time the match would be over, but out of no-where Hell Monkey climbs out from under the ring and he pushes Gilmore off the top turnbuckle, and the defending Openweight champion crashed and burned to the outside. As this was happening Miyamae had caught the attention of Omura Umeki with some sort of faux complaint.....then as Rhino Umaga got back to his feet, Miyamae was there to stun him with a Miyamae Spoiler.......... One..... Two..... Three !!! Miyamae is the NEW OPENWEIGHT CHAMPION !!! , not only that he is now a current double champion (Tag Team & Openweight) and more ominously for the rest of the roster Silver Dragon Feet now hold all the gold, can anyone stop them ? Decent match all round, whilst it didn't have the edge of the seat action of say a top level Junior Division 3-way, it was smartly worked throughout and everyone came out of the match looking strong. Most people would probably of expected Gilmore to reach the ten succesful title defences and then challenge for the World Title, but I took the decision to not give away that reward that quickly into the idea's inception. Someone will eventually reach the 10 defences and it will likely happen in the next couple of tours. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Miyamae defeated Tom Gilmore and Rhino Umaga in 17:58 when Miyamae defeated Rhino Umaga by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Miyamae wins the Burning Openweight Championship title. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [I]Miyamae grabs the belt and begins to celebrate . He then turns his attention to the fallen Gilmore and Rhino Umaga, and new Silver Dragon Feet recruit Hell Monkey joins in with the beat-down, soon the rest of SDF are joining in.....which in turn brings out Horri, Ino & Size of the Fight.....and the two four man teams scheduled for the Eight Man War main event begin to brawl with one another[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #8: Eight Man War: [/B] [B]Hooded Kudo, Hell Monkey, Sensational Dragon & Shimedzu vs[/B] [B]Kinnojo Horri, Koshiro Ino, Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HoodedKudo.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HellMonkeyB.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Shimedzu.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KoshiroIno.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HyosukeKokan.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KansukeKonda.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The bell might have rung, but the two teams just carried on where they left off, brawling with each other inside and outside of the ring, when things settled down Sensational Dragon found himself isolated in the HorrIno/SOTF alliance's corner. However Dragon managed to turn things round when he pulled Konda's headband over his eyes before taking the Size of the Fight Man over with a snap suplex. Dragon got the tag into Kudo, who then took cheapshots at all of Konda's tag partners. Konda then found himself isolated in the Dragon Feet corner as Kudo's crew worked over the Size of the Fight man with using every little trick in the book. The constant cheap-shots and phantom tags infurirated Konda's team-mates, but their complaints were doing little to help his cause, but despite being on the end of such things as face-wash from Kudo, a Hesitaiton drop-kick from Shimedzu and a double-stomp from Hell Monkey, Konda hung on though it was begining to look like he might have little left in the tank. Sensational Dragon decided to go for the finish as he set up for the Dragon Slice, but Konda managed to shove the Junior Champ off and then counter with a BIG FIGHT STUNNER !! Konda then tried to make his way over to make the tag, Shimedzu grabbed a leg but Konda kicked Shimedzu away and got the tag into Kinnojo Horri. Horri cleaned house, and eventually all the members of Silver Dragon Feet found themselves re-grouping on the outside. Sensational Dragon springboarded himself back into the ring but Horri caught the Junior champion in mid-air before driving Dragon onto the mat with a sit-out power bomb One..... Two..... Shimedzu came in to break things up, and he teed off on Horri with a flurry of kicks , but Horri came back with a Lariat dropping the 2007 Super 10 Cup winner onto the canvas..... One.... Two...... Hell Monkey came in to break it up, delivering a series of stiff kicks to Horri ......but Horri shook them off , and then looked to charge Monkey down, but Hooded Kudo got in a cheap shot, and soon Horri found himself being worked over in the Silver Dragon Feet corner....... Size of the Fight and Ino had seen enough and came charging out of their corner, but referee Omura Umeki told them to stay back. Kudo planted Horri onto the canvas with a russian leg-sweep, and Hell Monkey went up top .........TUMBLING MONKEY (450 Splash)......... One...... Two..... Thr....... Noooo !! Koshiro Ino dived in to make the save......Silver Dragon Feet all go right after Koshiro Ino, but the POWAAAH and Paint star just shakes them off, eventually the numbers game starts to get too much, but eventually Konda and Kokan join in, soon enough Kudo and the gang decide that they want to try and make an exit, but Ino and Size of the Fight wont allow them. Size of the Fight crash into Dragon, Shimedzu and Monkey with their trademark stereo suicide dives, whist Ino climbs on the apron and knocks Kudo off his feet with a double axe handle. As everyone shakes the cobwebs from their heads things begin to settle down again with Shimedzu and Konda entering the ring......they exchange strikes and Konda has Shimedzu stunned with a roairng elbow, he goes for a Big Fight Stunner but Shimedzu is able to block and he comes back with a Dragon Suplex....... One........ Two....... Konda kicks out, Shimedzu then sets up for the Skull-Drop but Konda kicks his way out of the move and he reverse it into a KONDA DRIVER !!! One..... Two.......... Sensational Dragon dives in to make the save , Konda gets back to his feet but a roundhouse kick from Dragon has Konda reeling. Dragon then takes Konda off his feet with a Dragon Screw, he then then double stomps Konda's chest before pulling out the Standing Moonsault...... One.... Two....... Horri breaks things up.......Dragon rolls over towards his corner to get the tag into Hooded Kudo..... Horri and Kudo trade strikes and Horri starts to get on top, he sets up for a Buring Lariat, but Kudo manages to sneak in a low-knee strike..... KUDO KUTTER !! One....... Two........ Koshiro Ino dives in to make the save, Kudo avoids a big boot from Ino and he goes for another Kudo Kutter.......Ino has it scouted though and he blocks the attempt, before rocking Kudo with a clothesline.......he then gets Kudo back up to a vertical base before delivering the POWAAAH SUUURRGGE !!! But before he can make the cover, Hell Monkey nails him with a springboard drop-kick, Dragon is now in and the two Junior Heavyweight members of Silver Dragon Feet work together to take Ino down from a vertical base, a double enizguir has Ino slumping to the canvas and both Sensational Dragon and Hell Monkey head towards corners....... Hell Monkey lands a top rope double stomp on Ino, but Dragon gets cut off by Hyosuke Kokan who takes then takes the Junior Champion off the top rope with a Belly to Back Suplex.....but just as Kokan is about to follow up, Hell Monkey comes speeding out of the other corner and he nails Kokan with the HELL FIRE KICK !!! (Cartwheel into a Jumping Kick) One........ Two....... Three !!! Formula stuff for this kind of match, but the crowd are always happy to big names in the likes of Kudo, Horri etc in action. The underlying them of the show, was the domination of Silver Dragon Feet and this helped bring that point home, as they now look stronger than ever before with Hell Monkey already looking a better fit than Rhino Umaga. [COLOR=red][B]Result: Hooded Kudo, Shimedzu, Hell Monkey and Sensational Dragon defeated Horri & Ino and Size of the Fight in 17:44 when Hell Monkey defeated Hyosuke Kokan by pinfall . [/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Rating: A[/B][/COLOR] [I]After the match Silver Dragon Feet celebrate in the ring together[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER]_____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=olive]Overall: B+[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Despite the title change, this show was very much in the place-holder category with most of the show filled with short showcase matches, with little or no intensity. Whilst nothing was bad, the show only really kicked into life towards the end (though McFly and Kiyaru did put on a very good match near the start of the show) with that being said all in a B+ is not all that bad, for what didn't really look like being a must-see show on a paper. [CENTER]_____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [B]T.V News:[/B] Lords of the Ring drew a 17.81 rating on Nippon T.V (-0.19 ): Well there was lot of mid-card filler this week , so probably not that much of a suprise it has gone down.

[COLOR=darkred][/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B][U][SIZE=3]Purogods.com[/SIZE][/U][/B] [/COLOR] [LEFT][I]A second cryptic poster was spotted at the recent BHOTWG event in Chugoku. Whoever or whatever The X is , it appears that the reason behind these poster will be revealed in the near future.[/I] [/LEFT] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/Other/th_TheXiscoming2.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Archived