Burning Desire, Raising The Hammer (Cornellverse)

World Title: Hooded Kudo vs [b]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/b] [i]The focus of the fed lately isn't so much on the Kudo/Nakasawa rivalry as the tension within SDF. With that said, I can see the payoff being mistimed interference costing Kudo the title to his biggest rival.[/i] Tag Titles: The Rebellion vs [b]Size of the Fight[/b] [i]SOTF deserve a proper run with the belts, and this will also further the dissolution angle.[/i] Junior Title (Elimination Rules): [b]Americana[/b] vs Elemental II vs Hell Monkey vs Sensational Dragon [i]Somebody's got to retain their title, right?[/i] Openweight Title: Tom Gilmore vs [b]Sean McFly[/b] [i]McFly's winning streak continues.[/i] [b]Koshiro Ino[/b] vs SUKI [i]At SUKI's level, putting in an impressive performance against an opponent like Ino but losing is a good enough push.[/i] [b]P.I.N.K (Masuko, Toshusai & Maita)[/b] vs Rhino Umaga, The Awesome Kiyaru & Golden Scorpion [i]Like you've said, P.I.N.K.'s gimmick is awesome, and it really makes them stand out from the crowd. Plus I'm a sucker for acronyms.[/i] [b]Kinnojo Horri[/b] vs Jack Marlowe [i]Marlowe is good, but Horri needs the win.[/i] [b]Bulldozer Brandon Smith, Steve Flash & The Pacific Express[/b] vs The Raging Bulls, Dynamite Narahashi & Yasunobu Masuno [i]The Pacific Express are kind of getting a push, which is more than anyone on the other team can say.[/i]

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote=Marcel Fromage;349546]Oops, sorry. Didn't realise there was a show I hadn't predicted. Got lost in the shuffle somewhere. [/quote] I thought as much , that's why I did the blatant bump ;) Anyway it looks like most of the regulars have put their two cents worth in, so I'll posting up the first half of the PPV in about the next hour or so. I'm posting this one in two parts, you will see why I've done it two halves, after you read the first half of the show.

[CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=olive][B][U]Test of Prophecies[/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [/CENTER] [CENTER][I](Part one: Matches 1-4, + Pre-show)[/I] [/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Saturday 19th April 2008[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Ishikawa Stadium, Chubu (Attendance: 13'548) [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Buy Rate: 1.52[/B][/CENTER] [B][U]Pre Show[/U][/B] [I]A series of hype videos play hyping the titles matches to take place on the PPV[/I] [B]Ratings: World Title (B), Junior Title (C+), Openweight Title (C), Tag Titles (C+)[/B] [CENTER]____________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Pre- Show Match:[/B] [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith, Steve Flash & The Pacific Express (Shingen Miyazaki & Kenko Takemitsu) vs[/B] [B]Dynamite Narahashi, Yasunobu Masuno & [/B] [B]The Raging Bulls(Eiji Hamacho & Chuichi Sanda)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BulldozerBrandonSmith.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SteveFlash_alt.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ShingenMiyazaki.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KenkoTakemitsu.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DynamiteNarahashi.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasunobuMasuno_alt11.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EijiHamacho.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ChuichiSanda.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The decision was made to put this match on the pre-show, and it was a pretty decent if formulaic 'free' match that gave these mid/lower card workers a decent amount of time to show their stuff/ Bulldozer Brandon Smith/Yasunobu Masuno had a nice power exchange at the start of the match, and BBS could scored a quick victory for his team, when he took Masuno over with a Gutwrench suplex. Soon though Masuno, The Bulls and Narahashi turned things around when Kenko Takemitsu was isolated in their corner for a stretch. Once Takemitsu got the hot tag in to his regular tag partner Shingen Miyazaki everything broke down, with everyone hitting big moves until it came down to Kenko Takemitsu and Dynamite Narahashi left standing in the ring..... Narahashi set up Takemitsu with a series of knee-strikes and then went for the Dynamite Crunch but Takemitsu was able to block the attempt, spun Takemitsu around and scored the pinfall victory with the Canada 2 Japan. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Bulldozer & Flash and The Pacific Express defeated Raging Bulls, Yasunobu Masuno and Dynamite Narahashi in 9:44 when Kenko Takemitsu defeated Dynamite Narahashi by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]______________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show (PPV)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]A video plays recapping the on-going feud between Hooded Kudo and Hiroaki Nakasawa, as they prepare to meet in a one one one match up for the first time, since Hooded Kudo defeated Hiroaki Nakasawa for the title last September at the Quest of Heart PPV.[/I] [B]Rating: B[/B] [CENTER]_________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #1: Koshiro Ino vs SUKI[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KoshiroIno.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SUKI.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Ino totally wants to beat some respect into SUKI, so he goes after SUKI right away; even though SUKI hasn't actually done anything particularly to him, the c0cky youngsters, arrogant attitude seems to have really ticked off the POWAAAH and Paint star. Ino gets a few blow's in on SUKI, but is unable to grab hold of the Junior heavyweight, and SUKI ends up going for a Powder. Ino goes out to give chase but SUKI gives him the run-around, SUKI then tries to sneak up behind Ino, but the POWAAH and Paint man turns around just in time and he takes the arrogant youngster down with a shoulder tackle. SUKI spring right back up, but he get flattened with a Yazuka Kick...... One..... Two...... SUKI kicks out Ino wants to finish SUKI off early, he scoops SUKI up and plants the young technican with a running power-slam, and then goes for another cover....... One...... Two........ SUKI kicks out again, Ino is totally dominating at this point but to SUKI's credit he is showing some heart by not giving in. Ino drags SUKI up off the canvas again, he then whips SUKI into the corner, and goes for a Corner Splash, but SUKI moves out of the way, Ino then stumbles back and SUKI stuns him with a roundhouse kick.......Ino doesn't go down but SUKI then follows up with an STO, that sends Ino onto the canvas. SUKI then stomps on the right arm of Koshiro Ino , he then goes for a running knee but Ino manages to block that and the POWAAAH and Paint star manages to scoop SUKI up and send the c0cky youngster over the top-rope with a back-body drop. Ino then climbs out onto the apron and goes for a flying double-axe handle but SUKI manages to move out out of the way and slide back into the ring. Ino is just about to get back into the ring, but SUKI nails him with a baseball slide, that sends Ino crashing into the guard-rail. SUKI then comes back out to the ring-side area, and he pull's the right arm of Ino, onto the metal guard-rail......Ino starts to fight back with back elbows but SUKI yanks on the arm again. Ino tries to come back with a left arm lariat but SUKI ducks under and he takes Ino down with a leg-sweep, that sends the POWAAAH and Paint man into the guard-rail. SUKI climbs back into the ring, to break up the twenty count, he then climbs to the top turnbuckle. The commentators are wondering what SUKI has in mind, seeing as Ino is in the crowd. Time is ticking down on Ino, and he could be counted out, but the POWAAH and Paint man, manages to get up from amongst the seats in the crowd. SUKI looks like he is going to leap on him, but Ino manages to get into the ring, before SUKI can do so, but it seems like SUKI was faking Ino out, as he took Ino down immediately as he got to a vertical base in the ring with a flying lariat. SUKI then turned Ino over for a cover...... One..... Two..... Ino emphatically kicked out, but SUKI then applied the SUKI Special (Cross-Arm Breaker)...... Ino tried to get to the ropes but SUKI had it locked on right in the middle of the ring, but Ino was refusing to give in, and he managed to get up to a vertical base and he lifted SUKI up with his un-injured left arm, before planting SUKI with a one-handed power-bomb !! One..... Two...... SUKI managed to kick out, but despite his right arm feeling numb with pain, Ino was back in control. He laid into SUKI with a series of fore-arm shots with his left fore-arm, he then whipped SUKI into the ropes (but with his right arm, putting more strain on his injured arm).......but he managed to take the c0cky youngster down with a Leaping Lariat...... He then waited for SUKI to get to his feet, and he went to nail the youngster with the KOBRA's Bite, but SUKI managed to move out of the way and he sprung off the ropes into a head-scissors take-down that took Ino off his feet, before re-applying the SUKI Special. Ino tried to get to the ropes, but once again SUKI had it locked on right in the middle of the ring. But Ino started to power-his way up to a vertical base again, SUKI felt this and let go of the hold this time, before firing in a series of knee-strikes into Ino, and planting him back onto the canvas with an STO. SUKI then delivred a diving leg-drop to Ino's injured left arm, he then delivered another diving leg-drop, before going back to applying the SUKI Special. Ino had to either power his way out of it, and find some-way to take SUKI down and turn the situation around or tap out before the young technician, completely destroys his left arm......... Ino was trying to hang in there, but SUKI had his submission hold perfectly locked out and it was starting to become too much for the POWAAAH and Paint star....... Ino tapped out !!! and SUKI scores one of the biggest upsets in recent Burning Hammer history. Ino challenged SUKI to this match, as he wanted to teach the 'c0cky' up and comer about respect, but it looks like the former 2 time Tag champion, may have been the one to under-estimate his opponent. Can SUKI follow up on what is probably his first major victory in his young career or will it prove to be little more than a one-off, only time will tell. Ino did a very professional job of putting SUKI over, and SUKI for his part wrestled like a veteran with at-least twice the in-ring experience, as he showed relentless determination to work over a specific body part. Fans don't have to like his attitude, but SUKI showed here that he is also a real student of the game. [B][COLOR=red]Result: SUKI defeated Koshiro Ino in 12:46 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER]______________________________________________________[/CENTER] [I]Tetsuzan Kaneko catches up with Size of the Fight backstage, as they prepare to face The Rebellion for the Tag Titles later in the show. [/I] [I]- Kansuke Konda leads the interview, saying that each time they face The Rebellion, they get closer to defeating them and their opponents dirty tactics won't keep them down from taking the fight to the Silver Dragon Feet duo. Konda says this time Size of the Fight, will overcome the odds to once again become World Tag Team Champions ![/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Six Man Battle: [/B] [B]P.I.N.K (Marihito Masuko, Tadakuni Toshusai & Mokuami Maita)[/B] [B]vs The Awesome Kiyaru, Golden Scorpion & Rhino Umaga[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BHOTWG-TadakuniToshusaiPINK.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MokuamiMaita_alt1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheAwesomeKiyaru.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GoldenScorpion.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RhinoUmaga.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] P.I.N.K try to jump the K&S/Umaga alliance at the start , but the face trio fights back and it soon spills out into a brawl, with Maita matching up with Scorpion, Masuko with Kiyaru and Umaga with Toshusai. Umaga & Co. begin to get the upper hand in the brawl, and as things settle down P.I.N.K newboy Mokuami Maita is isolated in their corner. Umaga takes Maita over with an overhead Belly to Belly suplex, before tagging in Kiyaru, who follows in with a corkscrew senton for a two count. Scorpion now gets tagged in and he takes Maita down with a front-flip neckbreaker, before springing off the ropes into a Quebrada for a two count. Umaga tags back in and crotches Maita with an Atomic Drop, before planting the P.I.N.K newboy with a Swinging Side Slam for another two count. Umaga then went to tag in Kiyaru or Scorpion, but Masuko distracted referee Koetsu Shinozaki and Tadakuni Toshusai sneaked round to pull Kiyaru & Scorpion off the apron. Umaga then turned around to protest to Shinozaki, but Maita took advantage by sneaking in a low-blow and then taking the big Samoan off his feet with a chop-block. Maita then delivered the Assassination Attempt to Umaga........ One...... Two..... Thr..... Umaga kicked out !! Masuko and Toshusai then sneaked in, and the P.I.N.K trio put the boots to Umaga as Kiyaru & Scorpion now ready to make the tag protested to Shinozaki, but all this did was allow P.I.N.K to get up into even dirtier tactics as Masuko blew pink mist in Umaga's face and Toshusai smacked the Samoan over a head with chair, before discarding the evidence. Maita then went for another pin, after delivering a top rope knee drop, but Umaga was refusing to give in and he kicked out emphatically. Toshusai then picked up Masuko into a military press position and he launched his partner over-head and threw Masuko at Umaga, who had just staggered back up to his feet, but Umaga caught Masuko and he dumped the P.I.N.K leader with an Samoan Drop. Toshusai then went to launch Maita into Umaga, but the Samoan summoned up the energy to take the muscle of P.I.N.K out with a RHINO CHARGE..... at the same time the manouvre sent Maita crashing down onto the mat. Umaga then collapsed out of exhaustion and all three members of P.I.N.K and Umaga were sprawled across the ring. Kiyaru or Scorpion, were desperate to get taggged in. Umaga started to struggle over to his corner but Maita grabbed a hold of his ankle, but Umaga kicked him off and got the tag into Golden Scorpion who took Maita down with a missile drop-kick, Scorpion then picked Maita up for a brainbuster but Toshusai cut him off with a Mongolian Chop...... Toshusai then looked to set up for the Shock-Treatment but The Awesome Kiyaru sprung off the top-rope , taking the P.I.N.K big man down with Tilt-A Whirl Head-scissors. But Maita was back up and he dumped Kiyaru with a spinning leg-hook belly to back suplex...... One..... Two...... Scorpion dived over to make the save, before sending Maita out of the ring with a standing drop-kick........ Toshusai began to get up again and Scorpion delivered another drop-kick to send the big-man back onto his back. Scorpion, then went out onto the apron and delivered the GOLDEN SHOT (springboard leg-drop) onto Toshusai..... One..... Two...... Masuko was back in the match and he broke up the pin with a double knee-drop off the second rope...... Scorpion staggered up to his feet.......... and stumbled right into a MASUKO CRADLE SHOCK !!! One...... Two..... Umaga came in to make the save, but Toshusai cut him off...... Three !!! P.I.N.K pick up the victory, as they get off to a winning start, with latest member Mokuami Maita added to their ranks. This was the mid-carders filler match of the card, and though it was solid they didn't really do anything to elevate the match upon that status, though P.I.N.K did do some solid heel work as a trio. I also think they had a bit of a hard act to follow, by coming right after the hot opener between Koshiro Ino and SUKI (a match that exceeded expectations both in the match quality and with the shock result .) [B][COLOR=red]Result: Marihito Masuko, Tadakuni Toshusai and Mokuami Maita defeated Rhino Umaga and Kiyaru & Scorpion in 10:38 when Marihito Masuko defeated Golden Scorpion by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]_______________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #3: International Challenge: [/B] [B]Kinnojo Horri vs Jack Marlowe[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JungleJack.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Marlowe comes to the ring wearing a Golden Canvas T-Shirt which doesn't particularly endear him to the Burning Hammer fans. The man known as Jungle Jack on the other side of the pacific ocean, then demands a microphone but Horri is in no mood for whatever the ex GCG star wants to rant about, and he takes Marlowe down with a running clothesline. Marlowe gets back up, but Horri sends him back down with an elbow smash and Marlowe goes out for a powder. Instead of going after the long haired Gaijin, Horri waits for Marlowe to make his way back into the ring.....Marlowe gets up onto the apron and makes out he is about to go back into the ring, but he then then drops down enfuriating Horri.....Horri then goes to grab Marlowe, but the NOTBPW import, catches him with a shoulder barge into the gut.......Marlowe then brings Horri down chin-first across the ring-rope, and then in an impressive bit of athelticism for a his size, he slinghshotted himself back in and took Horri down with a Flying Lariat....... One..... Two....... Horri was able to kick-out, but Marlowe was now in fully control and after a couple of stomps to the head Marlowe was able to take Horri over with a Gutbuster, before dumping the former tag champion with a Fall-Away Slam. Marlowe then scrambled over to make the cover...... One...... Two..... Horri was near enough the ropes to break the pin, Marlowe then dragged Horri up to his feet and whipped him across the ring. Marlowe then set up for a spinebuster, but Horri saw it coming and he cut Marlowe off with an elbow smash. Horri then sent Marlowe over with a back-body-drop that sent the former GCG man crashing into the ring-ropes and as Marlowe bounced back off the ropes, Horri dumped him with a German Suplex...... One..... Two..... Marlowe kicked out and then started to fight his way back to his feet with a series of elbow shots to the gut, but Horri regained the advantage with a couple of clubbing blows across the back......Horri then tried to get Marlowe up for the Destiny Bomb ! but he was struggling to get the man of Marlowe's size off his feet...Marlowe then saw an opening and he took Horri down with a double leg-take-down before flipping the BHOTWG mainstay over and applying a Boston Crab. Horri managed to reach the ropes pretty quickly, but Marlowe sent him face-first onto them with a flap-jack..... Horri then stumpled into the clutch of Marlowe, who lifted him up into the air with a vertical suplex. Marlowe kept hold of the headlock and went for another vertical suplex.......Marlowe still kept hold and went for a third vertical suplex, before going for a cover...... One.... Two...... Marlowe then lifted Horri up and applied a Gutwrench, before delivering a power-bomb from that position....... One...... Two...... Horri wasn't about to give in, and this was starting to frustrate the former GCG worker, who then dragged Horri nearer to a corner, before heading up top. Marlowe then came down with a guillotine leg-drop, but Horri managed to roll out of the way and Marlowe ended up hitting nothing but canvas........ Marlowe was still first to his feet, but Horri managed to block a right hand and came back with a flurry of fore-arm strikes, before whipping Marlowe into the ropes and taking the Americana down with a running clothesline. Horri then taunted Marlowe to get up, before cutting off Marlowe with a knee-strike to the head and following up with a sit-out piledriver !! One........ Two..... Marlowe kicked out...... Horri then dragged Marlowe up again and looked for another big-power-move but Marlowe fought back with elbows to the gut...that left Horri open for a scoop-slam..........Marlowe then picked Horri up again and followed up with another Scoop-Slam before following up with a simple elbow drop to the chest....... One..... Two...... Horri managed to kick out this time....Marlowe was still looking frustrated that he had not won the match yet, before dragging Horri back up to a vertical base, he then tried to set up for his Jungle Jack-Hammer finisher but Horri fought out with elbows to the head but then Marlowe changed tactic and he applied a bear-hug to the former tag champion. But Horri wasn't giving in, and he again managed to fight his way out with elbows to the head, and as Marlowe let go of the hold.....Horri rocked him with a BURNING LARIAT !!! One.... Two...... Three........ 99.9 % of the time, if Horri manages to pull out the Burning Lariat, the match is over. For a pretty meaningless match that was pretty good, Marlowe put in a impressive showing and could of very easily won the match, as Horri had it far from his own way. The decision to go with Marlowe coming in as a heel for the match (playing off his connections with a rival Puro company) was also a wise one, as it added a bit of extra spice to the match and gave Horri more of a purpose to want to show the 'guest performer' just what BHOTWG is all about. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Kinnojo Horri defeated Jack Marlowe in 10:37 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]Tetsuzan Kaneko is roaming around backstage again when he catches up with Silver Dragon Feet's Hooded Kudo and World Tag Team Champions the Rebellion.[/I] [I]- Kaneko tries to stir the pot and ask The Rebellion if they are on the same page tonight and if they will be ready to face the challenge.....[/I] [I]- Kudo cuts him off before he can say Size of the Fight....he said that only fools will be fore-casting a bad night for Silver Dragon Feet. He said that tonight they will once again find unity in success. Sensational Dragon and Hell Monkey will work as one to bring the Junior Title back to Silver Dragon Feet.[/I] [I]Then The Rebellion will show the world, why they are the number on tag team and then I (Kudo ) will put the icing on the cake, by putting Nakasawa in his place for good, by not only retaining the title but by also destroying him both physically and mentally, that he will not be able to challenge for the title ever again !![/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] A video plays hyping the Openweight Title match between Tom Gilmore and Sean McFly. [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #4: Openweight Title: [/B] [B]Tom Gilmore vs Sean McFly[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningOpenweight.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AngryGilmore.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SeanMcFly.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Many puro experts had been writing in their previews of Test of Prophecies, that this could arguably be the best All Gaijin match up to take place on Japanese soil, given the outstanding in-ring talent of both men. Gilmore has probably proven his worth more in Japan than McFly, having won the Junior Title in his first run, and then succesfully returning to Burning Hammer to pick up the Openweight Title (which he briefly lost to Miyamae, before starting up his current reign) But McFly has impressed in his short time with BHOTWG. He made an impact as a guest performer on the last tour, winning a battle royal and then coming up just short in challenging Kudo for the World Title, in a sleeper MOTYC, and since joining as a regular for this tour he has so far been unbeaten in singles competion. So question is could these two live up to the hype and deliver the great match that everyone was expecting ?......... They start off by feeling each other out with a Greco-Roman Knuckle-Lock, neither one gives an inch, so they push each other away, and pace around for a bit. Gilmore as champion, then orders McFly to run the ropes. McFly asks 'why ?' and Gilmore says because he's the one with the belt around here.....McFly duly obliges and barges into Gilmore, but the Openweight Champion stays on his feet......McFly springs off the ropes again but Gilmore still stands his ground. McFly runs the ropes for the third time.....Gilmore goes to take him down with a clothesline but this time McFly slides through Gilmores legs and he takes Gilmore over with an arm-drag. McFly has control of Gilmore's arm, but Gilmore kips up and reverses it into an arm-wringer of his own, before taking McFly over onto the mat and applying a hammerlock. McFly manages to work his way out of that, before snap-maring Gilmore over and delivering a kick to Gilmore's back. Gilmore springs right back up and he fires in a fore-arm shot into McFly, before dishing out exactly the same to the challenger. Gilmore then springs off the ropes and delivers a basement drop-kick to the back of McFly, before the former NOTBPW man get back to his feet. Gilmore is now in control, and he begins to target the back of McFly with a series of knee-strikes, before flipping McFly over into a Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker. Gilmore then flips McFly over the other way and drops him across the knees again into a Gutbuster, before going for a pin attempt..... One..... Two...... It will take more than that to keep McFly down, Gilmore lifts McFly up into a seated position and delivers more kicks to the back, before lifting McFly up to his feet again. Gilmore whips McFly back first into the turnbuckle. Gilmore then lifts McFly up onto the top-rope and he trys to bring in McFly with an iconoclasm attempt, but the former NOTBPW star manages to block the attempt, Gilmore tries again but McFly pushes Gilmore off. McFly then gets up to a vertical base on the turnbuckle, before nailing Gilmore with a missile drop-kick. The landing puts more strain on McFly's already injured back but it buys him a bit of time to get in a bit of a rest. Gilmore is still up first and he drags McFly up from the canvas, but it seemed like McFly was playing possum, as he takes Gilmore down into a small package roll-up.......... One......... Two..... Gilmore kicks out, and he regains control with a knee-strike to the head, he then lifts McFly up onto his shoulders, it looks like he is going to deliver a Death Valley Driver, but McFly counters with a Crucifix Bomb.......McFly then follows up with a Standing Moonsault !!! One...... Two..... Gilmore kicks out, but for the first time in the match McFly is full in control. He grabs hold of Gilmore's waist and pulls off a German Suplex.....he keeps a hold of Gilmores waist and delivers another German.......McFly still keeps a hold of Gilmores waist, this time he pushes Gilmore towards the turnbuckle and he uses the momentum to deliver a Rolling Release German Suplex....... He goes into a bridging pin..... One.... Two...... But McFly is unable to keep the pin secured, as it seems the damage to his back from earlier was too much. Gilmore then flips over and counters into a bridging pin of his own......... One...... Two...... McFly manages to kick out....he then sweeps out Gilmore's arm, before grabbing hold of Gilmore's legs and sitting back into a Boston Crab....... Gilmore struggles over towards the ropes, but McFly pulls him back into the centre of the ring and switches it up into a Texas Cloverleaf...... After a minute or so in the hold, it looks like Gilmore is starting to fade, so Omura Umeki checks on his condition......... He raises Gilmore's arm once....... It drops down........ Umeki raises it again....... It drops down again....it looks like we might have a new champion.......... Umeki raises it for a third time....... Gilmore still has some fight left in him, he gets a rush of adrenalin and he makes it over to the ropes and McFly has to let go of the hold. McFly then goes to sweep Gilmore's legs, but the Openweight Champion manages to avoid the attempt and he rolls to the outside for a bit of rest bite. McFly patiently waits for Gilmore to get into the ring , but it seem like the Openweight Champion is wanting to fully utilise the twenty count. Gilmore rolls into the ring with the count down to three, but before McFly can fire in some offence he rolls back out again, and signals for a ' Timeout' .......infuriating the fans and McFly. McFly has had enough of Gilmore's 'Timeout' and takes a risk by diving through the ropes...... But he crashes and burns and ends up colliding with the barricade........ Gilmore then points to his head, to show that he is smart, by managing to side-step McFly's suicide dive. However it looks like McFly might really be out of it, and Umeki tells Gilmore to keep back. Gilmore then rolls into the ring and he waits for McFly to be counted out. Just as it looked like McFly was out for the count, he gets back up to his feet, and hops up onto the apron, seeing this Gilmore fires in a fore-arm smash to knock McFly off the apron, but McFly manages to keep his balance and his grip on the ring-ropes, so Gilmore brings him back into the ring the hard-way, with a vertical suplex, that delivers more damage to McFly's already injured back. Gilmore then goes for a cover..... One.... Two....... But the cover was a bit lax, as he failed to hook the leg, he then lifted McFly up off the canvas and sets up for an Exploder Suplex.......but McFly fights out with elbows, and he counters into a Reverse STO. Both men stagger up to their feet and McFly gains the advantage with a roaring elbow, before dropping Gilmore back to the canvas with a Russian Leg-Sweep. McFly then heads up top , but Gilmore gets to his feet and he delivers a series of clubbing blows to McFly's back before following McFly up onto the top turnbuckle, he attemtps to bring McFly crashing back in with a superplex from the top, but McFly manages to fight him off with a series of back elbows. Gilmore drops back down onto the canvas....McFly then steadies himself and he takes Gilmore down with a Moonsault Press......... One...... Two.... Gilmore kicks out, then he grabs hold of McFly's legs, and turns him over into a Stone-Hold (Sharpshooter), but McFly had it scouted and he reverses into a Stone-Hold of his own, but Gilmore is too near the ropes , and he manges to break up the hold, before McFly can get it fully locked in. Both of them were starting to fill the wear and tear of this gruelling match up, as it headed towards the half hour mark and both took a bit of a breather, before both of them decided to charge right back into battle at the same time, firing in fore-arm flurries against one another, just as it looked like one was taking control the other one would come right back. McFly manages to catch Gilmore with a roaring elbow, that sends the Openweight champion stumbling into the ring-ropes but Gilmores comes back with a superkick, but McFly manages to stay on his feet, and he responds with a super-kick of his own, before both slump back down to the canvas again. Referee Omura Umeki starts a ten count, as both lay on the canvas...... The count gets up to 8....McFly is first to is feet, but Gilmore cuts off his attempt at a suplex with a couple of shots to the mid-section, Gilmore then goes to McFly, but McFly manages to hold firm, and he attemtps a suplex of his own, neither man is giving an inch. McFly manages to take control with a couple of elbow shots to the head of Gilmore, before managing to lift the champion up and drive him down with a Brainbuster !! One.... Two..... Gilmore kicks out.......McFly then whips Gilmore into the ring-ropes he sets up for the Delorean Driver, but Gilmore has the move scouted, and he takes McFly's legs out with a basement drop-kick.....McFly staggers back up to his feet but Gilmore nails with an Enziguri.....Gilmore then flips McFly over into the ANGER MANAGEMENT !! (Sit-out spinning powerbomb) One...... Two..... Thre...... Noooo !!! The crowd and Gilmore can't believe it, McFly has kicked out at the last split second......McFly wants to be champion, just as much, as Gilmore wants to stay champion. McFly is still too out of it though to get up......Gilmore then drags McFly nearer the corner, he then springs up the turnbuckle, before springing off the top with the PICTURE PERFECT MOONSAULT........ But McFly manages to roll-out of the way........... Gilmore manages to land on his feet, and he goes for a super-kick, but McFly ducks under and he takes Gilmore off balance with a leg-whip, McFly keeps hold of the leg.....he then gets hold of Gilmore's other leg and he locks in a Stone-Hold !!! This time he has it locked in right in the middle of the ring, but Gilmore wasn't prepared to tap out, he summoned up a burst of energy and made it across to the ropes, but he was worn down .....and McFly followed up ny scooping Gilmore onto his shoulders and driving the Openweight Champion into the canvas with a DEATH VALLEY DRIVER....... One... Two........ Thr..... Nooo !! This time Gilmore shows his fighting spirit. Now McFly is wondering what he has to do to put Gilmore away, he fires in a series of fore-arm strikes on Gilmore, and then goes to wip Gilmore into the ropes, but Gilmore manages to reverse it, but McFly uses the momentum to spring off the ring-ropes and take Gilmore down with the WAY OF THE FUTURE (Springboard inverted DDT)......... One...... Two..... Thr......... Gilmore kicks out again, McFly didn't quite snap of the WOTF as sweetly as he would of liked, but he still would have felt it would of been enough to win him the title. McFly then goes to whip Gilmore into the ropes again, possibily to set up for the Delorean Driver, but Gilmore manages to put the breaks on and after a standing switch he dumps Gilmore on his head with an ELEMENTAL SUPLEX !! One...... Two........ McFly kicks out, but Gilmore stays in control........he fires in a series of knee strikes to McFly's head before flipping McFly over and delivering a double-knee facebuster. That staggers McFly and Gilmore takes advantage by dumping McFly with an EXPLODER SUPLEX !! One..... Two...... Thr......... McFly escapes defeat yet again, as this time he manages to get his foot on the ropes.......Gilmore pulls McFly into the middle of the ring, he attemtps to go for the Anger Management again, but McFly sweeps him off his feet, into a small package....... Gilmore responds with a small package of his own, they keep trading pin attempts back and forth......but the 45 minute Time Limit for this match is fast approaching, and McFly needs the victory to gain the title.... Gilmore realises this and springs to his feet, but McFly takes him down with a leg-whip........he then goes to apply the Stone Hold again, but Gilmore makes it to the ropes again....... Step up Enziguri from McFly knocks Gilmore silly..........he then whips Gilmore into the ropes.........DELOREAN DRIVER !!! Surely it's over now, but the impact of the move, sees Gilmore land away from McFly. McFly scrambles across to make the cover, but just as he does the 45 minute time limit expires !! Gilmore manages to hold onto the Openweight Title by the skin of his teeth. Whilst everyone was expecting good things from this match-up, they probably weren't expecting something of this magnitude, as McFly and Gilmore put on a match of absolutely epic proportions, in what is an absolute shoe in for a MOTYC for 2008. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Tom Gilmore drew with Sean McFly in 45:00 when the time limit expired. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Tom Gilmore retains the Burning Openweight Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [I]The match is over and McFly is still looking a bit bewildered that he wasn't able to win the Openweight Title. Despite some questionable tactics during the match, Gilmore shows some class by going over to shake McFly's hand andd admits to McFly that he was taken to the absolute limit. [/I] [I]McFly hesitates for a bit and then accept the handshake, before raising Gilmore's arm aloft.....the two then celebrate in the ring together.....hand in hand....arms aloft as the fans give them a standing ovation, for the match they were just treated to.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER]************************************ [B]End of Part One.....[/B][/CENTER] [LEFT][I]Coming Up in Part Two: The Junior Division, World Tag Team and World Titles will be put on the line, will there be a title changing hands ? [/I][/LEFT]

"THAT WAS AWESOME! *clap, clap, clap clap clap* "THAT WAS AWESOME!" Dude, of the chaaaiin! The match write up for Gilmore versus McFly was top quality, and definately the way you wrote it should be MOTY in games and in the diary voting for 2008! ALREADY! I think the desicion to put SUKI over Ino was a shock, but a good shock, as SUKI does have the skill to one day be a main eventer, and I feel that this was his first step. Awesome job, cannot WAIT for part 2! Hopefully, although I don't think it will happen, Nakasawa will take the belt back.

[quote=chris caulfield;350326]That Tom Gilmore vs. Sean McFly match is a really early match of the year for the diary of the year awards and I think very likely to win.[/quote] Thanks very much for the compliments regarding the first half of the show, however who's to say I won't have more matches of Gilmore-McFly quality up my sleeve ? ;) Second half of the show, should be up sometime tomorrow. Junior and Tag Title matches have been written up, just got the World Title match to do. Never really though of it until now, but due to the Time-Limit finish in the McFly-Gilmore match........... [I]Here is a guide to match time limits in BHOTWG[/I] [B]Pre-Show Match:[/B] 15 Minutes [B]Regular Match:[/B] 30 Minutes [B]Regular show Main Event (Non Title):[/B] 45 Minutes [B]Openweight Title:[/B] 45 Minutes [B]World Tag Team Titles:[/B] 45 Minutes [B]Junior Title:[/B] 45 Minutes [B]World Title:[/B] 60 Minutes [B]Tournaments:[/B] [B]Super-10 Cup - Group Stage Matches:[/B] 20 Minutes* [I]* The 20 minute time limit was set up to encourage quick-paced matches for the group-stage.[/I] [B]Super 10 Cup Semi Finals/Finals:[/B] All round have an infinite time limit as the tournament is now in knock out/must be winner format [B]Best of the Super Juniors Cup/Trios Tournament:[/B] See above.

[CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=olive][U][B]Test of Prophecies[/B][/U][/COLOR][/SIZE] [/CENTER] [CENTER][I](Part Two: Matches 5-7)[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Saturday 19th April 2008[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Ishikawa Stadium, Chubu (Attendance: 13'548)[/CENTER] [I]A video plays hyping the Junior Title match between Americana, Elemental II, Hell Monkey and Sensational Dragon.[/I] [CENTER][B]Match #5: Junior Title (4 Way Elimination): [/B] [B]Americana vs Elemental II vs Hell Monkey vs Sensational Dragon[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningJunior.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmericanElemental.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElementalII.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HellMonkeyB.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The match will be competed under 'tornado' rules, so no tags are necessary in this one. Sensational Dragon goes right after Americana, he takes the Junior Champion down with a leg-whip, but Elemental II nails Dragon with a drop-kick, only for Hell Monkey to level Elemental II with a drop-kick of his own...... Elemental II gets up but Hell Monkey levels him with a discus clothesline that sends the Junior legend out of the ring. Meanwhile Americana is back up and he starts to fire in some kicks on Sensational Dragon, but Hell Monkey comes up behind and he clubs Americana across the back. Monkey and Dragon then look at each other, before laying the boots into the Junior Champion. They whip Americana into the corner, where Hell Monkey follows in with a rolling knee double knee strike, then Dragon hits a running drop-kick. Americana staggers out of the corner, but is taken down with a high/low attack from the Silver Dragon Feet duo. Sensational Dragon then snaps of a standing moonsault !! One..... Two..... Americana kicks out, interestingly it looks like the Dragon-Feeters are working as a team to eliminate the competion. Hell Monkey snap-mares Americana over and delivers some stiff kicks to the back, before driving Americana into the canvas with a Butterfly Brainbuster.......# One....... Two....... Americana manages to kick out again, Hell Monkey then stomps away on the Junior Champion, before Sensational Dragon, then goes out onto the ring-apron and he prepares to slinghsot himself in, but the Silver Dragon Feet duo had forgotten about Elemental II who had been lying low since being knocked out of the ring. Elemental II pulled Dragon down off the apron, dumping the arrogant former champion with a Belly to Back Suplex to the outside. Seeing this Hell Monkey then lifted Americana up off the canvas, and tried for a suplex, but American blocked this and countered it into an Elemental Suplex........ One....... Two...... Three !!!! It seemed that Hell Monkey wasn't prepared for Americana's counter and three seconds proved long enough to see him eliminated from the match. [B]Elimination #1: Hell Monkey at 8:12[/B] Elemental II then entered the ring, he fired in some kicks towards the Junior champ but Americana was able to block those, but he was unable to block an Arm-Drag from the Junior veteran. Elemental II then tried to lock on a cross-arm breaker, but Americana managed to counter that with an Enziguri before planting Elemental II into the canvas with a rolling cutter. Americana then climbed up top, and looked to possibly be setting up for the Inferno Splash, but the Dragon appeared, and the Dragon-Feeter, crotched Americana on the top turnbuckle, before bringing the champion in with a hurracanrana. One...... Two........ Americana kicked out........ But just as Sensational Dragon was about to follow up, Elemental II nailed him from behind with an Enziguri, Elemental II then spun Dragonm around and delivered a kick to the mid-section before driving Dragon into the canvas with an EARTH BREAKER !! (Cradle Piledriver) One..... Two...... Three..... [B]Elimination #2: Sensational Dragon at 10:25[/B] It was now down to Elemental II and Americana. The man who helped cement the Elemental legacy, with the current Junior champ who probably hopes to one day continue the legacy. Americana is back up to his feet, but Elemental II stays in control with a series of knee strikes to Americana's head, he goes set up for another Earth Breaker, but the Junior champion is able to block the attempt, and fire-back with some elbow shots to the mid-section, that suddenly opens Elemental II up and leaves him open to take a flurry of kicks. Americana then whips the Junior legend into the ropes before using the momentum of the ropes to take Elemental II down with a Flying Body Press...... Americana goes for a pin, but Elemental II uses the momentum to roll through into a pin attempt of his own....... One...... Two....... Americana kicks out, and then attempts to roll back into a pin attempt himself, but then Elemental II gets him locked in the Elemental Clutch. Americana manages to struggle over to the ropes, and Elemental II is forced to break the hold, Elemental II the tries to take Americana back down to the canvas to perhaps lock in the Clutch once again, but the Junior Champion manages to block the attempt, Elemental II then whips Americana across the ring and goes for a roundhouse kick but Americana drops under and then springs off the ropes to take Elemental II down with spinning head-scissors..... Americana is back up that bit quicker and he fires a knee strike into Elemental II before, planting the Junior legend with a Falcon Arrow. He then heads up top and sets up for the Inferno Splash, but Elemental II staggers back up to his feet.......Americana flys off the top rope nailing Elemental II with a missile drop-kick. He scurries over to make the pin......... One...... Two......... Elemental II kicks out.........Americana drags Elemental II up to his feet, he attempts and Elemental Driver, but the Junior legend is able to block the attempt, he doubles Americana over with a kick to the mid-section and counters with an ELEMENTAL DRIVER of his own !........ One........ Two....... Thr..... Noooo !! Americana holds onto his title, by kicking out at the last split second. Elemental II then drags Americana over to the corner, and this time he heads up top, and he is able to pull off the INFERNO SPLASH........ But Americana gets the knees-up, Elemental II stumbles up to his feet........ kick to the mid-section from Americana......ELEMENTAL DRIVER !!! One..... Two..... Three Americana is still the Junor champion !!! The action in this match was still very good, what there was of it, but for an Elimination rules match it felt a little rushed, so it didn't quite hit the heights that these four are all capable of, but it was still entertaining and they kept the interest of the fans, and perhaps the fact that it was fast paced could of worked in it's favour after the fans sat through the excellent but admittedly gruelling and long Gilmore-McFly match beforehand. Also given that the plan was to have the Openweight Title match go the full 45 minutes, a sacrifice had to be made elsewhere and seeing as this was near enough the title-match where the title was least expected to change hands, it seemed most obvious to have the Junior Division take a slight back seat this time round, and seeing as the next PPV is virtually built around the Junior Division with the later rounds of the BOSJ Cup, they will have a chance to really show their worth on that event. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Americana defeated Elemental II, Sensational Dragon and Hell Monkey in 16:34; the order of elimination was Hell Monkey first, then Sensational Dragon, and finally Elemental II. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=purple]Americana retains the Burning Junior Championship title.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] [I]Americana then gets a bit of time in the ring, to celebrate his first succesful pay per view title defence.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]___________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]A video plays hyping the Tag Team Title match between The Rebellion and Size of the Fight, it goes over the fact that Size of the Fight just can't quite seem to be beat the Silver Dragon Feet duo, when it really matters.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #6: World Tag Team Titles: [/B] [B]The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae) vs[/B] [B]Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningWorldTag.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningWorldTag.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Shimedzu.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Miyamae.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][B]vs[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HyosukeKokan.jpg[/IMG] [B]& [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KansukeKonda.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] After the pomp and ceremony of the in-ring introductions, The Rebellion try and jump SOTF right on the bell, but the challengers block their attempt and come back with a flurry of shots have the champions reeling, they then nail the SDF pair with a stereo drop-kicks, that send the Champions out of the ring.......SOTF then briefly look at each other and then a second later they crash into The Rebellion with stereo suicide dives. It's all Size of the Fight, as they carry on the momentum by taking the fight right to The Rebellion on the outside, giving the champions no time to get a footing in the match. Kokan sends Miyamae into the guard-rail and follows in with a drop-kick, meanwhile Konda delivers a kick to Shimedzu's mid-section and he drops the Super-10 Cup winner with a DDT. Konda and Kokan then roll Miyamae into the ring, they lift Miyamae up to his feet and plant him into the canvas with a Double Flapjack. Kokan then goes for the cover ..... One... Two...... Miyamae manages to kick out, but he remains isolated in Size of the Fights Corner. Konda rocks Miyamae with a roaring elbow and goes for another cover.......Miyamae kicks out and Konda tags Kokan back in, who lands slingshot leg-drop across the chest of the former Openweight Champion, another cover and Miyamae again kicks out. Kokan then tags in Konda who decides to head up, but Shimedzu sneaks up behind and he shoves Konda off the top, to the outside......Kokan takes Miyamae down with a leg-sweep, but Shimedzu sneaks into the ring and after a kick to the mid-section he downs Kokan with a Falcon Arrow..... He goes for the cover, but referee Koetsu Shinozaki realises that he is not the legal man and orders Shimedzu back to his corner. But Size of the Fights control of the match has been broken, as Kokan lays in the ring with Miyamae, and Konda lay on the outside. Kokan gets up first and goes to tag in Konda, but his partner is not there and Miyamae dumps him with a Wheelbarrow Suplex...... One...... Two...... Kokan kicks out, but the match has now turned a full 180 as Miyamae whips Kokan into their corner and gets the tag into Shimedzu. The SDF duo, then fire in a flurry of kicks that send Kokan slumping onto the canvas........and as expected they deliver the face-wash. Miyamae then puts Kokan into the tree of woe. Meanwhile Konda is back up on the apron and he starts complaining to Shinozaki about 'questionable' tactics from The Rebellion, but all this does is allow Miyamae to start 'choking' out Kokan.....Shinozaki then turns around and Shimedzu delivers the hesistation drop-kick..... Kokan then slumps down and Miyamae tags in to drop down a leg-drop........ One..... Two....... Kokan still has some fight left in him and kicks out. Miyamae then lifts Kokan up and snapmares him over, before tagging in Shimedzu, the pair then fire in a flurry of stereo kicks, to soften up Kokan, they then lift him up and plant him back down with a double slingshot suplex......... Shimedzu then goes for the cover....... One...... Two...... Kokan manages to kick out again, but the frustation is evident on his partners face, as there is little Konda can do whilst Kokan is isolated in The Rebellions corner........ Miyamae gets tagged back in and he drives Kokan onto his knees with a Uranage Backbreaker.....he then fires Kokan into the ropes and uses the momentum to pull out a slingshot suplex, meanwhile Shimedzu goes out onto the apron and springboards himself back in with a leg-lariat....... Somehow at the last split second Kokan slips out of the suplex and Shimedzu ends up nailing Miyamae with the leg lariat.....Kokan bounces back off the ropes and plants Miyamae into the mat with Tilt-A-Whirl Head-Scissors. Kokan then slumps down onto the canvas..........as he desperately trys to get the tag into Konda...... however Shimedzu cuts him off........but Kokan dives through Shimedzu's legs and he gets the tag into Konda. Konda takes Shimedzu down with a springboard bull-dog...... Shimedzu then rolls out of the ring before Konda can follow up, but Miyamae remains in the ring, but before Konda can follow up on him he also rolls to the outside........ The Rebellion then take a 'time-out' but Konda decides to give them no time and he takes both of them out with an Tope Con Hilo !!! Konda then rolls Miyamae into the ring.......Miyamae gets back up to his feet, but Konda slingshots himself back in and he takes Miymae down with a sunset flip......he then continues the momentum by delivering a double foot stomp and he finishes the offensive flurry off with a back senton. One..... Two...... Miyamae kicks out ...... Konda then picks Miyamae up and takes him over with a Northern Lights Suplex...... One..... Two...... Miyamae kicks out....... Konda pulls Miyamae back up and remains in control with a flurry of fore-arm strikes, he then drives Miyamae into the mat with a KONDA DRIVER !!! One....... Two....... Thr...... Shimedzu has regained his senses and he comes in to break up the pin....Shimedzu then fires away on Konda with a series of kicks, and sets up for the Skull-Drop but Konda blocks it and he counters with the BIG FIGHT STUNNER !! He goes for the cover, but something else has caught the attention of Koetsu Shinozaki as fellow Silver Dragon Feet members Sensational Dragon and Hell Monkey come down to ringside and they pull Kokan down from the ring, and begin to lay the boots into the Size of the Fight man, Shinozaki see's this and orders Dragon and Monkey away from ringside........ But this prevented him from keeping his eyes on the action......and this allowed Miyamae to bring a chair into the ring and crack it across Konda's skull. Konda slumps down and Miyamae places Shimedzu across Konda.......... One..... Two.... Thr....... Konda is refusing to lose to The Rebellion, by those means as he kicks out....... Shimedzu then drags Konda up to his feet and The Rebellion set up for the Spiked Skull-Drop, but Konda blocks the attempt by dropping to his knees, but Miyamae thinks Shimedzu has pulled it off and he ends up bumping into Shimedzu as he springs off the ropes........ The collison gives Konda some breathing time. Miyamae is back up to his feet, Konda nails him with a drop-kick, now Shimedzu is up, he goes for a roundhouse but Konda ducks under and springs off the turnbuckle to take the 2007 Super 10 Cup winner down with a Tornado DDT....... Konda then slumps downo the canvas.....and struggles over to his corner......Kokan is begging for the tag......Miyamae grabs a hold of Konda's leg, but Konda shakes him off and gets the tag into Kokan, who takes Miyamae down with a Flying Elbow Smash. Miyamae stumbles back up to his feet, Kokan applies a Double Chicken-wing hold and he dumps Miyamae with a Double Chickenwing suplex...... One..... Two..... Shimedzu dives over to make the save, but before he can follow up, Konda leaps off the turnbuckle and he nails Shimedzu with a missile drop-kick, sending Shimedzu stumbling out of the ring. Miyamae now finds himself isolated in the middle of the ring........ They set up for the FINAL IMPACT (Flapjack/DDT combo) ........and Miyamae receives it !!! Kokan goes for the cover, as Konda stands guard to prevent Shimedzu from coming in to break up the pin...... One.... Two.... Three.... SIZE OF THE FIGHT ARE THE NEW WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS !! Size of the Fight are finally able to get the better of The Rebellion. Several times it looked like The Rebellion would once again find a way to get the better of everyone's favourite 'underdog' duo, but in the end their recent 'communication' problems came back to haunt them and this it was Size of the Fight, who were able to take full advantage. But nothing should be taken away from Kokan & Konda, who worked hard for their victory to earn their second reign as World Tag Team Champions, in what was a dramatic match that captivated the crowd throughtout. This time they'll be hoping this reign is alot more succesful, as their first reign did not even last through one succesful title defence. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Size of the Fight defeated The Rebellion in 18:45 when Hyosuke Kokan defeated Miyamae by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Size of the Fight win the Burning World Tag Team titles.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [I]Size of the Fight then receive the belts, kiss them with joy and go out into the crowd to celebrate their victory, with the fans. Meanwhile the Rebellion stand in the ring and start having a shoving match with one another, until some of the ring-crew come in and pull them apart, before they really come blows with each other. [/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]Tetsuzan Kaneko catches up with Hiroaki Nakasawa backstage, ahead of his World Title showdown with Hooded Kudo[/I]. [I]- Nakasawa says he has been waiting over seven long months, to hook up with Hooded Kudo in a one on one match up for the World Title and now Kudo has nowhere to run he is not about to see his opportunity go to waste[/I]. [I]- He says that Kudo is a snake, and he fully expects him to attempt to use every dirty trick imaginable to keep the gold around his waist, but Nakasawa said, that no matter what Kudo throws at him he'll be ready for it, and he will overcome Kudo by having more will, more passion and more fight in every bone in his body to see him through to the end and finally see the World Title back around his (Nakasawa's) waist[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [I]A video plays hyping the World Title match between Hooded Kudo and Hiroaki Nakasawa, the voice-over calls it the most anticipated World Title match in half a year[/I]. [B]Rating: B[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #7: World Title: [/B] [B]Hooded Kudo vs Hiroaki Nakasawa[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningWorld.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HoodedKudo.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Nakasawa goes to fire in a few shots on Kudo, but the World Champion side-steps him and gets a fore-arm strike in on Nakasawa. That barely has any effect on Nakasawa, who manages to grab hold of Kudo, he fires in a few shots and then whips Kudo into the ropes. He goes for a Lariat but Kudo slides under and decides to take a powder on the outside. Nakasawa waits for Kudo to get in the ring, but referee Omura Umeki starts to count Kudo out. Realising that the title can’t change hand on a count-out, Nakasawa steps through the ropes to go after Kudo, but the World Champion cuts him off with a knee strike to the head. Kudo then steps up on the apron and snaps off a neckbreaker on Nakasawa. Nakasawa bounces off the ropes and Kudo takes him down with a Yazuka Kick. Kudo then targets Nakasawa’s neck with a series of elbow-drops, as he looks to soften Nakasawa up for the Kudo-Lock. The World Champion then tries to lock in the Kudo Lock but Nakasawa shows some fight by rising up to his feet and countering with a Uranage. Nakasawa then fires in some shots to Kudo’s back and sets up for a power-bomb, but the Silver Dragon Feet leader holds firm and he counters with a Russian Leg-Sweep. Nakasawa gets back up to his feet, but Kudo cuts off any attempt at a comeback with a kick to the mid section. He then spins Nakasawa around and applies a Full Nelson before dumping Nakasawa with a Dragon Suplex….. One….. Two……… Nakasawa kicks out. Kudo drags Nakasawa up to his feet, but the challenger comes back with a flurry of fore-arm strikes, he whips Kudo into the ropes, and dumps the World Champion with a back body drop…..Kudo gets back up, and Nakasawa takes him over with another back body drop. Nakasawa is starting to build up some momentum. Kudo staggers back up but gets dropped with a Lariat. Nakasawa goes for the cover….. One….. Two….. Kudo kicks out, Nakasawa then lifts him up and drops Kudo’s across his knees with a double knee backbreaker, he then lifts the World Champion up into the vertical suplex position. He holds Kudo upside down (with the blood rushing to Kudo’s head) for almost half a minute, before driving Kudo down to the canvas. Nakasawa slumps over Kudo to make the cover…. One….. Two….. Kudo manages to kick out, Nakasawa then lifts Kudo back up to a vertical base and goes for the Nakasawa Neckbreaker, but the World Champion manages to block the attempt and then counters with a thumb to the eye. The Silver Dragon Feet leader then sneaks in a knee-shot to the groin, and he takes a now disorientated Nakasawa down with a Drop Toe Hold. Kudo goes back to working over Nakasawa’s neck, he then goes to synch in the Kudo-Lock, but Nakasawa uses his body weight to counter into a pin attempt….. One…. Two…. Kudo kicks out, he then lifts Nakasawa up and drops him with a Spike DDT, before following in with a Shining Wizard…Kudo goes for the cover, hoping that combo will be enough to see off Nakasawa….. One…. Two….. Nakasawa emphatically kicks out, and starts to fire back with some shots to the mid-section, but Kudo cuts off the comeback with a knee-strike, He then backs Nakasawa up into the corner with a flurry of knife-edged chops. The flurry is so quick, that Nakasawa is gasping for air, and he ends up slumping into the corner. Kudo sees this as an opportunity to deliver the face-wash, he jaws with the fans for a bit, before setting up to rub his boot across Nakasawa’s face. But Kudo’s showboating, gave Nakasawa to roll out of the way of the corner….Nakasawa then applied a waist-lock to Kudo, as the World Champion stumbled out of the corner, to pull off a German Suplex…… Nakasawa kept hold of waist-lock and dumped Kudo with another German Suplex, he still didn’t go for the cover and snapped off another German Suplex, he keeps it going with another German. Nakasawa still has energy to pull off another German….five German Suplexes in a row, this time he goes for the pin……. One….. Two….. Thr…… Kudo still has some fight left in him to kick out…….Nakasawa lifts him back up to a vertical base and he whips Kudo into the ring-ropes….he sets up for the H-Bomb, but Kudo has it scouted and he ducks under, he then goes for an Enziguri but Nakasawa blocks that and dumps Kudo with a Belly to Back Suplex…. Nakasawa then lifts Kudo back up to a vertical base and fires in a flurry of fore-arm smashes, he then whips Kudo into the ropes, before bouncing off them to take Kudo down with a cross-body block…… One…. Two….. Kudo kicks out, but Nakasawa applies an STF…….Kudo starts to work his way out of that, so Nakasawa switches it up to a cross-face…….. Kudo summons up enough strength to struggle across to the ropes, and he has to break up the hold. Kudo manages to fire in a couple of shots into Nakasawa’s mid-section but the challenger cuts off his flurry and snaps off the NAKASAWA NECKBREAKER !! But something distracts referee Omura just as Nakasawa is making the cover…..Shimedzu and Miyamae come out from the entrance and they are arguing with each other, Umeki orders security to pull them apart and get them away from the ringside area…….Nakasawa realises that Umeki wasn’t paying attention and gets up, but Kudo sneaks up behind an crotches him with a low-blow, before planting the challenger into the canvas with a DDT. Umeki turns around to make the three count….. One…. Two…. Nakasawa kicks out, he still has some fight left in him and he starts to fire-back but Kudo is able to cut off the brief comeback and stuns Nakasawa with the KUDO KUTTER !!! One….. Two…. Thr….. Kudo can’t believe it Nakasawa , kicked out of the Kudo Kutter…..Kudo doesn’t know what to do he decides to go up top and sets up for a moonsault, but Nakasawa gets up to his feet and the fans start to believe, Nakasawa gets up onto the turnbuckle, and sets up for a superplex but Kudo manages to fight Nakasawa off with back-elbows….he then turns around and takes Nakasawa down with a flying lariat…….. Kudo then goes to make the cover, but he turns Nakasawa over onto his back and fires in a series of fore-arm shots to Nakasawa’s neck, before applying the Kudo-Lock. Nakasawa is trying with all his might to stay in the match, but Kudo has the hold synched in right in the middle of the ring….. Umeki checks on Nakasawa’s condition….. Nakasawa’s arm drops once……. Umeki checks again……. Nakasawa is really starting to fade, as the arm drops again….. Umeki takes another look……. No signs of life from Nakasawa and Umeki calls for the bell !! Hooded Kudo is still the World Champion !! Another quality match between these two, and even after the distraction from ‘The Rebellion’ airing their dirty laundry just as it looked like Nakasawa had the match won, Kudo still had to finish Nakasawa off with his best offence to get the job done. Of course Nakasawa will once again feel ‘screwed’ so expect him to demand a re-match. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hooded Kudo defeated Hiroaki Nakasawa in 20:30 by pinfall with a Kudo Kutter. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Hooded Kudo retains the Burning World Championship title[/COLOR]. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [I]Having picked up the victory, Hooded Kudo celebrates in the ring, much to the disappointment of the fans who were believing that Nakasawa could do it, and take the belt back from the man they love to hate.[/I] [B]Rating: B+[/B] [CENTER][B]__________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=olive][B][SIZE=3]Overall: A[/SIZE]*[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER] I know I’ve had two other A* cards, but I feel those I just stumbled across the A* and I’ve had A rated shows, I felt were just as good, if not better than those shows. This however I truly do feel is the best show I have put on yet since taking over the BHOTWG book. It started out with SUKI’s shock win over Ino, the Six Man could have been a little better but was fine as filler, Horri- Marlowe delivered a solid big man match, the Openweight Title match between Gilmore and McFly, stole the show and his an early contender for MOTY. The top guns in the Junior Division put on a fast paced and entertaining title match, Size of the Fight finally won the tag titles from The Rebellion and Kudo-Nakasawa finished off the show with yet another high calibre match between these bitter rivals. The Buy-rate was significantly down from last tiime, but it seems like I get a major buy-rate boost for Fire-Dream of the Immortals and Night of the Burning Hammer over the other PPV’s, due to their enhanced reputations.

Oh hells yeah! That was awesome, man. Absolutely awesome, a 5 star card for definite. Although, you said Horri vs Marlowe was "solid." A B+ match is more than solid! :D Still all respect, the right up was insanely good, I enjoyed every minute reading it. Captivating, probably better than watching a WWE pay per view in real life.

[B][U] Test of Prophecies- Predicitons Contest[/U][/B] [B][/B] There were 8 entrants this time, and here is how they performed [B]4/8:[/B] Foolinc, Rob4590 [B]5/8:[/B] Chris Caulfield, Imerak, Smurphy1014 [B]6/8:[/B] Marcel Fromage, Editor 6 [B]7/8:[/B] PassagetoHonour PassagetoHonour wins the contest and will receive front row tickets to our next PPV event Inferno/BOSJ Cup to take place on Saturday May 18th (Venue to be decided) [CENTER]_________________________________________________ [/CENTER] [LEFT]For a momment I thought there was going to be a three way tie, but PassagetoHonour was the only to predict that Gilmore-McFly would end up as a draw and that just edged him ahead of Marcel and Editor. As I was hoping, no one predicted that SUKI would beat Koshiro Ino, but I guess that's why it would be called an major upset. [/LEFT]

Fantastic stuff as ever Tigerkinney. You definitely upped your write-ups to reflect the higher-than-high quality of the matches. Truly a well deserved A*. You may become the first dynasty writer to earn that elusive A**! Even if I had predicted (sorry it slipped my mind) I can safely say I'd have been closer to half right than perfect. I totally would have called the SUKI upset though! :D Ok, maybe not, but I think SUKI going over the 'free spirited Paint and POOOOOOOOOOOWAH!' man is a savvy decision. SUKI will likely be a Hammer for life and now has solidified his presence as a much more than a dues paying Young Lion. Shmoe nailed it when he said your 'solid' matches are what a lot of writers and bookers would enjoy as showcase matches. A paltry B+ indeed. Plus what Jacko, plus what? As for all the other matches... what to say. Nothing but quality. I think that Super Junior 16 minute palate cleanser would have kept the crowd groovin' as those four can put fill as much or as little time as they're granted. The infamous SDF seem a bit short on gold right now don't they? I'm sure a potlatch and a group hug organized by Hooded Kudo will make everything all better. :D

[B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]Purogods.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] BHOTWG follow up the excellent Test of Prophecies Pay Per View with a double header at the Kanagawa Stadium in Kanto on Monday 21st April and Thursday 24th April. Test of Prophecies 2008, is already being talked about as one of the greatest PPV's of all time and was a great show from top to bottom, highlights included SUKI getting his 'breakout' win over a main event calibre star in Koshiro Ino, Size of the Fight finally besting The Rebellion to win the Tag Titles and Tom Gilmore and Sean McFly stealing the show with a 45 minute Time Limit Draw in the Openweight Title match. Mondays show will be headlined by a unique 4 Corner Survival that could have implications for it's participants title ambitions. The match features two champions in World Champion Hooded Kudo and World Tag Team Champion Kansuke Konda and two men hoping to win championship gold in Hiroaki Nakasawa and Hooded Kudo's fellow SDF member Shimedzu. Officals have said, that if someone pins a champion be it Kudo or Konda, they will get an instant shot (next week) for that champions title, if however a champion can pin someone, then that person is ruled out from challenging for their title whilst they are still champion. Should Nakasawa or Shimedzu pin one another, then the one being pinned will be ruled out of all title chases for the forseeable future. In what will be the semi main-event Elemental II will get a shot Americana's Junior Title in a one on one match up. Burning Hammer officials felt that Elemental II had earned his shot by out-lasting Sensational Dragon and Hell Monkey in the 4-way Elimination match. Can Americana continue his run as champion, or will the Junior legend that has been a major influence on his career, win back the title for a 7th reign ? Also on the show SUKI, fresh from his shock win over Koshiro Ino, takes on Ino's tag team partner Kinnojo Horri, can lightning strike twice for the confident up-start. P.I.N.K will be looking to build on the momentum of winning the six-man tag in the feud with the Kiyaru, Scorpion & Umaga Alliance, when P.I.N.K members Marihito Masuko & Mokuami Maita face off with Kiyaru & Scorpion in tag team action. Silver Dragon Feet's Hell Monkey will be looking to bounce back after being eliminated first in the Junior Title match, when he takes on recently crowned World Tag Team Champion Hyosuke Kokan and Raging Bulls Chuichi Sanda takes on Shingen Miyazaki of the Pacific Express. Fans gong to Thursdays show will be treated to Gilmore-McFly the re-match...as the pair once again hook-up to duel it out for the Openweight Title. The pair are being rewarded with headlining a show, after their show-stealing performance at Test of Prophecies. Also on the show former Junior Champion Sensational Dragon teams up with fellow Silver Dragon Feet members The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae) as they take on Hiroaki Nakasawa, Junior Champion Americana and World Tag Team Champion Kansuke Konda in a Six Man Battle. The big question is can Shimedzu and Miyamae still work together as a team following their loss to Size of the Fight at Test of Prophecies or will the quarrelling pair and Sensational Dragon, fall to the star studded trio of Nakasawa, Americana and Konda....causing a further rift amongst the once dominant Silver Dragon Feet stable. The show will also feature a 4 Corner Surival featuring Marihito Masuko, Shingen Miyazaki, Steve Flash and The Awesome Kiyaru with the winner earning the next shot at the Openweight Title. Rhino Umaga will look to get some measure of revenge againt P.I.N.K, when he takes on Tadakuni Toshusai, whilst Toshusai's fellow P.I.N.K'er Mokuami Maita takes on Eagle Kawasawa and Size of the Fights Hyosuke Kokan faces off with Kenko Takemitsu of the Pacific Express. Here is a full run-down of the cards for the Kanto Double Header....... [CENTER][B][U][COLOR=olive]Samurai Spirit Tour- Night Seventeen[/COLOR][/U][/B] [B][U](Kanagawa Stadium, Kanto)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][I]Monday 21st April 2008[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]4 Corner Survival- [/B] [B]Winning Pin affects World or World Tag TeamTitle Picture:[/B] [SIZE=1]"Representing Silver Dragon Feet"[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]World Champion-[/SIZE] Hooded Kudo vs Hiroaki Nakasawa vs [SIZE=1]"Representing Size of the Fight"[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]World Tag Team Champion-[/SIZE] vs [SIZE=1]"Representing Silver Dragon Feet"[/SIZE] Shimedzu Kansuke Konda[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Junior Title:[/B] Americana vs Elemental II [/CENTER] [CENTER]Kinnojo Horri vs SUKI[/CENTER] [CENTER]P.I.N.K (Marihito Masuko & Mokuami Maita) vs The Awesome Kiyaru & Golden Scorpion[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]"Representing Silver Dragon Feet"[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Hell Monkey[/SIZE] vs [SIZE=1]"Representing Size of the Fight"[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]World Tag Team Champion-[/SIZE] Hyosuke Kokan[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]"Representing Raging Bulls"[/SIZE] Chuichi Sanda vs [SIZE=1]"Representing The Pacific Express"[/SIZE] Shingen Miyazaki ___________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U][COLOR=olive]Samurai Spirit Tour- Night Fourteen[/COLOR][/U][/B] [B][U](Kanagawa Stadium, Kanto[/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][I]Thursday 24th April 2008[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Openweight Title:[/B] Tom Gilmore vs Sean McFly[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Six Man Battle:[/B] [SIZE=1]"Representing Silver Dragon Feet"[/SIZE] Sensational Dragon & The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae) vs Hiroaki Nakasawa, [SIZE=1]Junior Champion-[/SIZE] Americana & [SIZE=1]"Representing Size of the Fight"[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]World Tag Team Champion-[/SIZE] Kansuke Konda[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Openweight Contenders- 4 Corner Survival:[/B] [SIZE=1]"Representing P.I.N.K"[/SIZE] Marihito Masuko vs [SIZE=1]"Representing The Pacific Express"[/SIZE] Shingen Miyazaki vs Steve Flash vs The Awesome Kiyaru[/CENTER] [CENTER]Rhino Umaga vs [SIZE=1]"Representing P.I.N.K"[/SIZE] Tadakuni Toshusai [/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]"Representing Size of the Fight"[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]World Tag Team Champion-[/SIZE] Hyosuke Kokan vs [SIZE=1]"Representing The Pacific Express"[/SIZE] Kenko Takemitsu[/CENTER] [CENTER]Eagle Kawasawa vs [SIZE=1]"Representing P.I.N.K"[/SIZE] Mokuami Maita ___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [quote] [LEFT][U][B][COLOR=darkgreen]Prediction Form:[/COLOR][/B][/U][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][U][COLOR=darkgreen]Monday (Kanto)[/COLOR][/U][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen][B]4 Corner Survival (Winning Pin affects World or Tag Team Title Picture): [/B]Hooded Kudo vs Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Kansuke Konda vs Shimedzu *[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen][I]* For this match I want to know who you think makes the pin, and who is the one getting pinned.[/I] [/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen][B]Junior Title:[/B] Americana vs Elemental II[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen]Kinnojo Horri vs SUKI[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen]Hell Monkey vs Hyosuke Kokan[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen]P.I.N.K (Masuko & Maita) vs Kiyaru & Scorpion[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen]Chuichi Sanda vs Shingen Miyazaki[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen]_______________________________________[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][COLOR=darkgreen]Thursday (Kanto):[/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen][B]Openweight Title:[/B] Tom Gilmore vs Sean McFly[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen][B]Six Man Battle:[/B] Sensational Dragon & The Rebellion vs Hiroaki Nakasawa, Americana & Kansuke Konda[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen][B]Openweight Contenders 4 Corner Survival:[/B] Marihito Masuko vs Shingen Miyazaki vs Steve Flash vs The Awesome Kiyaru[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen]Rhino Umaga vs Tadakuni Toshusai[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen]Hyosuke Kokan vs Kenko Takemitsu[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen]Mokuami Maita vs Eagle Kawasawa[/COLOR][/LEFT] [/quote]

[B][U]Monday (Kanto)[/U][/B] 4 Corner Survival (Winning Pin affects World or Tag Team Title Picture): Hooded Kudo vs Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Kansuke Konda vs [B]Shimedzu[/B] he will pin Konda Junior Title: [B]Americana [/B]vs Elemental II Kinnojo Horri vs[B] SUKI[/B] [B]Hell Monkey[/B] vs Hyosuke Kokan [B]P.I.N.K (Masuko & Maita)[/B] vs Kiyaru & Scorpion Chuichi Sanda vs [B]Shingen Miyazaki[/B] _______________________________________ [B][U]Thursday (Kanto):[/U][/B] Openweight Title: [B]Tom Gilmore[/B] vs Sean McFly Six Man Battle: Sensational Dragon & The Rebellion vs [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa, Americana & Kansuke Konda[/B] Openweight Contenders 4 Corner Survival: Marihito Masuko vs Shingen Miyazaki vs Steve Flash vs[B] The Awesome Kiyaru[/B] Rhino Umaga vs [B]Tadakuni Toshusai[/B] [B]Hyosuke Kokan[/B] vs Kenko Takemitsu [B]Mokuami Maita[/B] vs Eagle Kawasawa

[b]Monday (Kanto) 4 Corner Survival (Winning Pin affects World or Tag Team Title Picture):[/b] [b]Hooded Kudo[/b] vs Hiroaki Nakasawa vs [b]Kansuke Konda[/b] vs Shimedzu * * For this match I want to know who you think makes the pin, and who is the one getting pinned. C'mon man, I'd just love to see Konda get a massive win over the champ. I know it won't happen, but it might be the best thing ever in this dynasty if it happens. And that would have to be damn good. [b]Junior Title:[/b] [b]Americana[/b] vs Elemental II To soon for him to lose it. Obviously Elemental II has sentimental value, being a legend but he's probably close to retirement, so you have to establish Americana (soon to be Elemental III, maybe?) as a legit force. [b]Kinnojo Horri[/b] vs SUKI I just don't see SUKI pulling it off again. I'd like to, but Horri should be a prospect for a title run at some point too. Hell Monkey vs [b]Hyosuke Kokan[/b] SOTF's weaker half gets a rare singles victory. [b]P.I.N.K (Masuko & Maita)[/b] vs Kiyaru & Scorpion Probably too soon after their formation to have them lose. Kiyaru & Scorpion seem like your "junior job squad". That's cool. I trademark that. Chuichi Sanda vs [b]Shingen Miyazaki[/b] Miyazaki is better. End of. _______________________________________ [b]Thursday (Kanto): Openweight Title:[/b] Tom Gilmore vs [b]Sean McFly[/b] Gilmore doesnt' get lucky this time, McFly shakes up the openweight scene. [b]Six Man Battle: Sensational Dragon & The Rebellion[/b] vs Hiroaki Nakasawa, Americana & Kansuke Konda The heels get a little bit of redemption. [b]Openweight Contenders 4 Corner Survival: [b]Marihito Masuko[/b] vs Shingen Miyazaki vs Steve Flash vs The Awesome Kiyaru I really like Masuko and feel that in this diary he's been undeservadly de-pushed. Not saying you don't know what you're doing, but I hope Masuko goes back up the card. My second choice would be Kiyaru, 'cause I like him too. [b]Rhino Umaga[/b] vs Tadakuni Toshusai Toshusai is more of a tag wrestler, Umaga maybe ready to start a singles rise. By the way, where is Samoan Machine? [b]Hyosuke Kokan[/b] vs Kenko Takemitsu A lot of people may think Kokan may sink without Konda, but I think you'll prove us wrong with some strong victories. [b]Mokuami Maita[/b] vs Eagle Kawasawa Maita has just joined P.I.N.K, so probably should get some momentum rolling for him for the first time. Ever.

[quote=Shmoe;351779][B]Monday (Kanto)[/B] 1. Kiyaru & Scorpion seem like your "junior job squad". That's cool. I trademark that. 2. I really like Masuko and feel that in this diary he's been undeservadly de-pushed. Not saying you don't know what you're doing, but I hope Masuko goes back up the card. 3. By the way, where is Samoan Machine? [/quote] [I]A few comments I thought were worth answering.......[/I] 1. Junior Job Squad would be a bit harsh on them. I'll admit neither of them are exactly challenging for the Junior Belt right now, but they aren't out and out jobbers either. I think that distinction currently belongs to Super Joshuya and Eagle Kawasawa. Kenko Takemitsu was in that same boat too, but he lucked out by having a flimsy connection with Shingen Miyazaki to form a new Tag Team. 2. I have admitted earlier in the diary that perhaps I depushed Masuko a little too much, but what I saw when I took over was someone with promise but a bit over-pushed. I don't think a Masuko-Dragon or Masuko-Elemental II feud would have produced the same results as Dragon- Elemental II. Also the losing streak on the first tour, led to him 'snapping' and turning heel, leading to the P.I.N.K Tag Team and now stable. 3. Samoan Machine won the GCG World Title during Burning Hammer's off-season and then got injured. I think it was one of those out for a year sort of injuries. I was considering bringing him in either to feud with or team with Rhino Umaga, given their history together.

Monday (Kanto) 4 Corner Survival (Winning Pin affects World or Tag Team Title Picture): Hooded Kudo vs Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Kansuke Konda vs Shimedzu * * For this match I want to know who you think makes the pin, and who is the one getting pinned. [I]- I can't even fully figure out the stipulations. I can. But they're about as convoluted as a TNA Gimmicked match. But here goes. And... I'm confused. So I'm going with a gut call.[/I] [b]Konda pins Kudo[/b] [I]- this will give a nice Free TV Match as Konda seems to deliver in the singles as the plucky underdog.[/I] Junior Title: [B]Americana[/B] vs Elemental II [I]- Americana should continue with his Junior Title reign. And as good as these matches are, I think E II and 'cana need some time apart so when they next meet it seems fresh.[/I] [B]Kinnojo Horri[/B] vs SUKI [I]- as shocking as SUKI's win was. And as refreshing. I don't see him going over to Upper to Main Event talents in consecutive shows.[/I] [B]Hell Monkey[/B] vs Hyosuke Kokan [I]- If Monkey jobs here... he's SDF Umaga 2.0.[/I] [B]P.I.N.K (Masuko & Maita)[/B] vs Kiyaru & Scorpion [I]- I think Shmoe was a bit harsh on Kiyaru & Scorpion. Actually they've recently started to impress. And Kiyaru's mask is very nearly as badass as Mayan Idol's. But P.I.N.K. added a member and are on a bit of a roll and make good 'first foils' for SotF.[/I] Chuichi Sanda vs [B]Shingen Miyazaki[/B] [I]- Sanda does nothing for me, Miyazaki's Pacific (Stoned) Express seem on the rise. Ok... Stoned if they were in CZCW and in a stable with Remmy Skye.[/I] _______________________________________ Thursday (Kanto): Openweight Title: [B]Tom Gilmore[/B] vs Sean McFly [I]- I think Gilmore edges out McFly. These two may well meet up again, but for the Burning Hammer title and not the Openweight.[/I] Six Man Battle: Sensational Dragon & The Rebellion vs [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa, Americana & Kansuke Konda[/B] [I]- The troubles continue for SDF and the Rebellion. So the faces win this relatively meaningless match.[/I] Openweight Contenders 4 Corner Survival: Marihito Masuko vs Shingen Miyazaki vs Steve Flash vs [B]The Awesome Kiyaru[/B] [I]- Just to spite Shmoe! :D[/I] [B]Rhino Umaga[/B] vs Tadakuni Toshusai [I]- If Umaga loses here, he might as well go apply at PGHW.[/I] [B]Hyosuke Kokan[/B] vs Kenko Takemitsu [I]- Because I hate it when Tag Titlests job to (relatively) lower card workers.[/I] [B]Mokuami Maita[/B] vs Eagle Kawasawa [I]- there's your Junior Jobber Shmoe. ;)[/I]

Monday (Kanto) 4 Corner Survival (Winning Pin affects World or Tag Team Title Picture): Hooded Kudo vs Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Kansuke Konda vs [B]Shimedzu[/B] * [I]I'm going to go with the whole dissention thing and say that Shimedzu pins Kudo.[/I] Junior Title: [B]Americana[/B] vs Elemental II [I]I think Americana will keep retaining this for a little while yet[/I] [B]Kinnojo Horri [/B]vs SUKI [I]I'll go with Horri to put SUKI in his place, maybe leading to a tag match between HorrIno and SUKI and a partner (if anyone will tag with him)[/I] [B]Hell Monkey [/B]vs Hyosuke Kokan [I]I think Monkey needs the win more, although it might harm Kokan's momentum[/I] [B]P.I.N.K (Masuko & Maita)[/B] vs Kiyaru & Scorpion [I]PINK continue to ride their momentum since becoming a stable[/I] Chuichi Sanda vs [B]Shingen Miyazaki[/B] [I]Hmm...I'll go with the guy whose team seems to be on the rise[/I] _______________________________________ Thursday (Kanto): Openweight Title: [B]Tom Gilmore [/B]vs Sean McFly [I]Gilmore edges out McFly. Not sure McFly isn't just biding time before heading up to the World title picture, while I was surprised Gilmore didn't get the 10 defences done last time, and I think he'll either do it or go very close again this time[/I] Six Man Battle: Sensational Dragon & The Rebellion vs [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa, Americana & Kansuke Konda[/B] [I]Heels continue to be put under pressure[/I] Openweight Contenders 4 Corner Survival: Marihito Masuko vs Shingen Miyazaki vs Steve Flash vs [B]The Awesome Kiyaru[/B] [I]I'll go with Kiyaru, who seems a bit lost in the shuffle and could foreseeably make his way towards a title picture[/I] [B]Rhino Umaga [/B]vs Tadakuni Toshusai [I]Rhino to get the win, just to show he can still win matches[/I] [B]Hyosuke Kokan [/B]vs Kenko Takemitsu [I]With Rebellion still on SOTF's minds, I don't see the need for Takemitsu to beat the tag champ in singles action currently[/I] [B]Mokuami Maita [/B]vs Eagle Kawasawa [I]Maita all the way. He might not even need to take off his hat to win this.[/I]

Monday (Kanto) 4 Corner Survival (Winning Pin affects World or Tag Team Title Picture): [B]Hooded Kudo[/B] vs Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Kansuke Konda vs [B]Shimedzu[/B] * * For this match I want to know who you think makes the pin, and who is the one getting pinned. Shimedzu pins Kudo. For an added twist you could have Nakasawa actually doing the damage to Kudo and then dragging a semi conscious Shimedzu on top of his boss to make the (semi unwilling) pin. Junior Title: [B]Americana[/B] vs Elemental II [B]Kinnojo Horri[/B] vs SUKI Horri still has that forthcoming world title shot - so he gets revenge for Ino - although maybe a revenge attack by SUKI (and a newly hired partner?) afterwards to set up the tag match that is gonna happen. [B]Hell Monkey [/B]vs Hyosuke Kokan [B]P.I.N.K (Masuko & Maita) [/B]vs Kiyaru & Scorpion Chuichi Sanda vs [B]Shingen Miyazaki[/B] All these are obvious picks imo _______________________________________ Thursday (Kanto): Openweight Title: Tom Gilmore vs [B]Sean McFly[/B] McFly gets it done this time. Six Man Battle: Sensational Dragon & The Rebellion vs [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa, Americana & Kansuke Konda[/B] Perhaps Kudo with some interference (gone wrong) Openweight Contenders 4 Corner Survival: Marihito Masuko vs [B]Shingen Miyazaki[/B] vs Steve Flash vs The Awesome Kiyaru To be honest - it doesn't matter who wins - either Gilmore or McFly will destroy the winner of this in the title match. [B]Rhino Umaga[/B] vs Tadakuni Toshusai Rhino levels the score after PINK won the tag match in the previous show Hyosuke Kokan vs [B]Kenko Takemitsu[/B] Gonna go with the shock here - cos it then sets up a possible SOTF v Pac Express tag title match [B]Mokuami Maita[/B] vs Eagle Kawasawa

Monday (Kanto) 4 Corner Survival (Winning Pin affects World or Tag Team Title Picture): [B]Hooded Kudo[/B] vs Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Kansuke Konda vs [B]Shimedzu[/B] * * For this match I want to know who you think makes the pin, and who is the one getting pinned. Junior Title: [B]Americana[/B] vs Elemental II Kinnojo Horri vs [B]SUKI[/B] [B]Hell Monkey[/B] vs Hyosuke Kokan [B]P.I.N.K (Masuko & Maita)[/B] vs Kiyaru & Scorpion [B]Chuichi Sanda[/B] vs Shingen Miyazaki _______________________________________ Thursday (Kanto): Openweight Title: Tom Gilmore vs [B]Sean McFly[/B] Six Man Battle: Sensational Dragon & The Rebellion vs [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa, Americana & Kansuke Konda[/B] Openweight Contenders 4 Corner Survival: [B]Marihito Masuko[/B] vs Shingen Miyazaki vs Steve Flash vs The Awesome Kiyaru [B]Rhino Umaga[/B] vs Tadakuni Toshusai [B] Hyosuke Kokan[/B] vs Kenko Takemitsu [B] Mokuami Maita[/B] vs Eagle Kawasawa

[CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=olive][U][B]Samurai Spirit Tour (Show 17)[/B][/U][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Monday 21st April 2008[/SIZE] Kanagawa Sports Field, Kanto (Attendance: 5'000) [/CENTER] [B]Dark Match: Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs Heiachiro Sakai[/B] [B][COLOR=red]Result: Bulldozer Brandon Smith defeated Heihachiro Sakai in 5:31 by pinfall with a Backdrop Driver [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show (Filmed for T.V)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]Higlights are shown of Hooded Kudo retaining the World Title against Hiroaki Nakasawa at Test of Prophecies[/I] [B]Rating: B[/B] [CENTER][B]_________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]BHOTWG owner Kaneie Komine comes out in a rare appearance to make an announcement regarding the main event the 4 corner survival featuring Hooded Kudo, Kansuke Konda, Hiroaki Nakasawa and Shimedzu . Basically it's just to come out and explain the stipulations to the live crowd[/I]. [I]Komine dubs the concept as the 'Affect Your Destiny' match [/I] [I]* The match features 2 champions and 2 non champions[/I] [I]* If a champion is pinned, then one of the other competitors will get a shot at that persons title[/I] [I]* If a champion pins someone , then the person being pinned will not get a shot at that persons titled as long ast that champion holds the belt[/I] [I]* If one of the non champions pins the other non champion, then that person is out of contendership for the World Title for the forseeable future.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #1: P.I.N.K (Marihito Masuko & Mokuami Maita) vs [/B] [B]The Awesome Kiyaru & Golden Scorpion[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko.jpg[/IMG][B] & [/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MokuamiMaita_alt1.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheAwesomeKiyaru.jpg[/IMG][B] & [/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GoldenScorpion.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was an entertaining quick paced tag match to open the show. Kiyaru & Scorpion started off quicker, taking the P.I.N.K duo off guard, but Maita managed to get out of a Brainbuster from Scorpion with a low blow and soon Scorpion found himself isolated in the P.I.N.K corner. Beyond the dirty tactics they used to keep Scorpion isolated in their corner, Masuko & Maita looked pretty smooth as a duo, highlighted by an impressive STO into lung-blower combination that nearly brought them a three count. Eventually though Scorpion managed to get the tag into Kiyaru, after taking down Maita with a Flying Cross-Body then using the momentum to nail Masuko with the Scorpion Stinger. Kiyaru tagged in and a Standing Shiranui on Maita brought a two count. Kiyaru then pulled off an Arabian Press to the outside and the match broke down from there. The finishing stretch saw Golden Scorpion score the Golden Shot (Slinghsot Leg-drop) on Maita, only for Masuko to break up the pin and take Scorpion down with the Masuko Cradle Shock, but The Awesome Kiyaru had climbed to the top turnbuckle and he broke up the pin with the Magic Cloud (Imploding 450), before rolling Masuko over to score the pinfall victory for Kiyaru & Scorpion. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Kiyaru & Scorpion defeated P.I.N.K (Masuko & Maita) in 10:49 when The Awesome Kiyaru defeated Marihito Masuko by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [I]Frustrated at losing the match Masuko and Maita are soon joined in the ring by the other member of P.I.N.K Tadakuni Toshusai and the duo begin to beat down on the victorious Kiyaru & Scorpion. Seing the beat-down Rhino Umaga comes out armed with a steal chair chasing the Kabuki face painted trio off.[/I] [B]Rating: E+[/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Chuichi Sanda vs Shingen Miyazaki[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ChuichiSanda.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ShingenMiyazaki.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The Raging Bulls are probably now wishing that they don't see either member of the Pacific Express for the forseeable future, as they just can't seem to get a break against Miyazaki or Takemitsu. It was business as usual for Miyazaki in what was a competent but ultimately forgettable match , winning the match by making Sanda tap out to the Ankle Lock. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Shingen Miyazaki defeated Chuichi Sanda in 7:58 by submission[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=red][/COLOR] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]______________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [I]The camera's cut backstage to show Yasunobu Masuno laying into Kinnojo Horri with a steel-chair. Masuno then walks away, as Horri is left in a heap. The commentary team ponder what motivation Masuno would have for making an un-provoked attack on the former Tag Champion.[/I] [B]Rating: D-[/B] [CENTER][B]_________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #3: Hell Monkey vs Hyosuke Kokan[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HellMonkeyB.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HyosukeKokan.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was a match of three stages in what was a solid if not particularly spectacular Junior Division contest. Hell Monkey started off in control and he looked like he would get the match done away with early as his stiff-kicking offence had Kokan on the back-foot and just about hanging on, but then SDF's newest member mistimed Hell Fire Kick into the corner, allowing Kokan to take him down with a Leg-sweep and almost score a pin with a La Magistral Cradle. Hell Monkey then tried to regain control with a roundhouse but Kokan was able to block and scored a two count with a Leg Hook Belly to Back Suplex. Kokan then stayed in control, keeping Hell Monkey grounded and he lookd to have the match won when he synched in the Electric Shocker Clutch, but Monkey made his way to the ropes and when Kokan mad the mistake of going away from his gameplan by going up top.....Monkey crotched him on the ropes and scored the win after a double stomp (with Kokan caught in the tree of woe) followed by the Hell Fire Kick (Cartwheel into a Jumping Kick). This sums up the difference between the two members of Size of the Fight in singles action. Konda seems to raise his game when it comes to his singles matches, whilst Kokan does a bit more than just go through the motions but just doesn't quite have 'it'. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hell Monkey defeated Hyosuke Kokan in 10:03 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #4: Kinnojo Horri vs SUKI[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SUKI.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] For a moment it looked as if Horri wasn't going to make out to the match after being attacked backstage by SUKI, but just at it looked like referee Omura Umeki was going to throw the match out, the former Tag Champion managed to make it down to the ring. However he looked in no state to wrestle, and SUKI took full advantage as he took the fight to Horri with a flurry of kicks, before taking the big-man down with Tilt-A-Whirl Head-Scissors and applying the SUKI Special. But Horri managed to summon up some strength and he got out of the submission by lifting SUKI up and planting the c0cky youngster with a one handed Power-Bomb. Horri then took control, over-powering SUKI with a series of suplexes that brought him several two counts, but when he went to finish SUKI off with the Destiny Bomb, he seemed to and it appeared that his brief adrenalin rush had run it's course, SUKI then slipped off Horri's shoulders and nailed the big-man with an Enziguri. SUKI then taunted Horri to get up to his feet, before nailing Horri with a Running Knee and following up by re-applying the SUKI Special. Horri refused to tap.......... But he had no strength left to get out of the hold and Umeki called for the bell, as SUKI scores 'upset' wins on consecutives shows. Not as good as match he had with Ino, due to the fact that Horri wrestled 'injured' though he seemed to forget about selling the 'injuries' during his dominant stretch, plus the fact that the upset wasn't so shocking this time. But this was still a pretty good match, it furthers SUKI's latest push and begins to establish him as a clever heel. Meanwhile as for Horri he may take a bit of an overness hit for now, but he'll bounce back and he has an excuse for the loss with the 'un-provoked' beat down from Masuno. [B][COLOR=red]Result: SUKI defeated Kinnojo Horri in 12:06 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [I]Kinnojo Horri is being helped to the back when SUKI picks up a microphone.[/I] [I]- He says that seeing that he just beat two members of the Trios Tournament winners, who all get a World Title shot.....where is HIS title shot ? He says that two of Burning Hammer's 'Aces' have already found out that 2008 will be the year of SUKI !!![/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]_______________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [LEFT] [I]A video plays hyping the Junior Title match between Americana and Elemental II[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [/LEFT] [CENTER][B]Match #5: Junior Title: [/B] [B]Americana vs Elemental II[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningJunior.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmericanElemental.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElementalII.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Unlike the rivalry that both have with Silver Dragon Feet member Sensational Dragon, these two have a mutual respect for one another. Americana based himself on the Elemental legacy, and as many know before coming over to Japan he worked as American Elemental. Now Elemental II could have taken the fact that Americana near enough uses his move-set as an insult, but he actually takes his as flattery and he himself learned the basis of the Elemental style from the original Elemental (though Elemental II did add the corkscew element to the Inferno Splash and invented the Elemental Clutch submission hold). With the Elemental history lesson aside, lets get to the action of what was yet another high quality match up between these two. Tentative hook up to start and Elemental II takes Americana down with an arm-drag, the champion comes back with one of his own , but Elemental II floats over and catches Americana with a basement drop-kick.......Americana kips back up and catches Elemental with a kick of his own, Americana fires in a flurry of strikes and whips the Junior veteran into the ropes, he then goes for a Flying Cross Body, but Elemental II ducks under and rolls Americana up with a small package...... Americana counters into a pinning combination of his own, they then go back and forth about five times each trying to get a pinning combinaton on their opponent, until both realise they are getting no-where and kip back up to their feet leading to stand-off. They lock up again, Americana goes for another arm-drag but Elemental II blocks it and catches Americana with a fore-arm, he then whips Americana into the ropes........but Americana comes back with a springboard back elbow but Elemental II comes right back with a spinning heel kick, before doubling under-hooking the champions arms and taking Americana over with a Butterfly Suplex...... One...... Two...... Elemental II lifts Americana back up to vertical base, before planting the champion back down with a Belly to Back Suplex.....he follows up with a Quebrada, that earns anothet two count. He lifts American back up again, and sets up for the Earth Breaker, but Americana manages to kick his way out of it, he then catches Elemental II with an Enziguri, and he takes the Junior Legend down with a Rolling Cutter. Elemental II then gets back up but Americana nails with a drop-kick and Elemental II goes out to the outside. Americana then winds up for an 'Elemental trademark' the handspring plancha but Elemental II has it scouted and sides-steps out of the way but Americana puts the brakes on and 'fakes out' Elemental II with the Elemental Daze kick, but again because these are all his own tricks Elemental II also has that scouted and he sends Americana crashing into the ring-ropes after a leg-whip. Americana gets up, but is limping from having his right leg twisted into the ring-ropes and Elemental II takes full advantage by scoring with a missile drop-kick, Elemental II then turned Americana over but instead of going for the pin he took a hold of Americana's damaged leg and applied more pressure by locking on a Figure-Four Leglock. Americana summoned up enough energy to make his way to the ropes and Elemental II was forced to break the hold. Elemental II then attempted to take Americana over with an Elemental suplex, but the champion fought his way out with back elbows and after a standing switch, it was the champion who pulled off an Elemental suplex, dumping the Junior legend on his head and going into a bridging pin..... One.... Two..... Elemental II kicked out. Americana then decided to take to the air but due to the damage to his leg, he was a little slow to get up to the top turnbuckle and Elemental II managed to cut the champion off and the pair were soon exchanging blows on the top-rope..........Elemental II seemed to take advantage and he looked to bring Americana in with a superplex but the champion shook him off with a series of elbows......before taking the Junior legend down with a flying cross-body. Americana then used the momentum to go for a cover, Elemental II kicked out at one, but the champion then took hold of Elemental II's leg and applied a Half Crab submission. Elemental II rose up to his feet and he went to nail Americana with an Enziguri, but the champion ducked and took Elemental II down with a leg-whip....the champion then lifted Elemental II up to a vertical base, before driving the former six time champion into the canvas with a Falcon Arrow....... One....... Two....... Elemental II kicked out. Americana then went to follow up with a Quebrada, but Elemental II got up to his feet and he nailed Americana with a roundhouse, as the champion was in mid-flight. Americana then slumped to the canvas and as he stumbled back up to his feet, Elemental II dumped with an Elemental Suplex....... One..... Two..... Thr........ Americana kicked out to keep his reign as champion alive. Elemental II then decided to go up top and......Americana still hadn't managed to get up and the Junior Legend soared off the top turnbuckle with an INFERNO SPLASH !!....... But Americana got the knees up and he immediately got Elemental II locked into an Elemental Clutch. Elemental II managed to fight his way out of it and he doubled Americana over with a spinning heel kick as they both rose up to a vertical base. Elemental II then looked to finish things off with the Earth Breaker, but Americana held firm and as Elemental II was forced to let go, Americana nailed with an Enziguri and planting the Junior legend into the canvas with a DDT. American then decided to go up top again, but just as last time Elemental II managed to get to his feet, however this time Americana was more prepared for that and he dived off the turnbuckle to take Elemental II down with a Tornado DDT. Americana then decided against going for a cover, he used the momentum to follow in by double under-hooking the arms of a groggy Elemental II and delivering an ELEMENTAL DRIVER !!! One....... Two...... Thr......... Nooooo !!! Elemental II somehow managed to kick out........Americana brings Elemental II back up to his feet, he double under-hooks the arms again......Elemental II begins to fight his way out but Americana deliver as knee strike to the head, he re-applies the double under-hook......ELEMENTAL DRIVER !! for a second time....... And this time Elemental II is done. Americana is still the Junior champion. Put simply, these two are incapable of having a bad match against each other and even though they wrestle with the same basic move-set, they keep coming up with new stuff against one another that prevents their matches from becoming stale. That being said Americana with four pinfall victories (Final Collision, Finisher match in the 3 match contenders series, the 4-way at Test of Prophecies and now this one on one contest)has probably put this 'rivarly' to bed for the forseeable future. Compared to Elemental II's two out and out victories over Americana(the contenders re-match after Final Collision and the submission match in the 3 match contenders series) [COLOR=red][B]Result: Americana defeated Elemental II in 19:41 by pinfall with an Elemental Driver. [/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B][COLOR=purple]Americana retains the Burning Junior Championship title.[/COLOR] [/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Rating: A*[/B][/COLOR] [I]Americana then gets a bit of time, to celebrate his succesful title defence, posing on the turnbuckles for the fans and proudly holding the belt aloft.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]We then cut backstage, and we see SUKI standing with Yasunobu Masuno. SUKI then hands over Masuno a wad of cash, and we now see exactly what was behind Masuno's attack. It appears that SUKI has enlisted Masuno's services as a 'hired gun' and due to SUKI winning the match over Horri, he looks pleased with his 'investement'[/I] [B]Rating: D-[/B] [I]We then go over to a different part of the Backstage area, where Tetsuzan Kaneko is standing by with World Champion Hooded Kudo[/I] [I]- Hooded Kudo says that Burning Hammer management have this time done him a favour by putting him in a 4-way match where he can get to eliminate the 'competion'.[/I] [I]- He says that even Konda did manage to score a fluke pin over him, he would not be able to beat him in a one on one World Title contest...he said that a 'miracle' of that magnitude is unlikely to strike twice, yet alone once.[/I] [I]- Kudo the said that he trusts that Shimedzu will know his place in this match, and that is to help him defend the honour of Silver Dragon Feet and that ultimately means helping him to finally eliminate an irritation that refuses to go away.......[/I] [I]- Kudo says that irritation is Hiroaki Nakasawa, but after the up-coming 4 corner survival match any title dreams Nakasawa has will be in tatters[/I]. [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]A video then plays hyping the 'Affect your Destiny' 4 Corner Survival featuring Hooded Kudo, Hiroaki Nakasawa, Kansuke Konda and Shimedzu.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER] [B]Match #6: 'Affect your Destiny' - 4 Corner Survival [/B] [B]Hooded Kudo vs Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Kansuke Konda vs Shimedzu[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HoodedKudo.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=3][B]vs[/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KansukeKonda.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Shimedzu.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Shimedzu and Konda start out and the SDF member backs Konda up with a series of kicks, he goes for a big rounhouse but the Size of the Fight Man ducks under and comes back with a Roaring Elbow, he then then hits a drop-kick on Shimedzu. But that sends Shimedzu into Hooded Kudo's corner, who then tags in. Kudo goes to lock up with Konda, he then tries to get in a cheap shot to the eyes, but the tag champion swerves out of the way and he rocks Kudo with a series of fore-arm smashes, he then delivers a kick to the mid-section and goes for Big Fight Stunner, but Kudo had it scouted and the World Champion swung the momentum back in his favour with a Dragon Screw, Kudo then whipped Konda into the corner of Shimedzu, and followed in with a face-wash before tagging his fellow Dragon Feeter back in. It appeared as if though the SDF pair were going to work as a team (even though this wasn't a tag match), Kudo held Konda into a tree of woe position, and Shimedzu delivered a hesitaiton drop-kick. This was frustrating Hiroaki Nakasawa who had been unable to get into the match up thus far. Shimedzu then lifted Konda up and delivered a slingshot suplex, and went for the cover........ One.... Two....... Nakasawa came in to break it up but was ordered back to his corner, Kudo then sneaked in and they worked over Konda with a series of kicks, before the World Champion left the ring just as referee Omura Umeki turned around. Konda was in trouble and Shimedzu bounced off the ropes to nail him with a Shining Wizard........ One........ Two......... For some reason Kudo pulled Shimedzu off Konda , before taking his fellow Dragon-Feeter down with a Yazuza Kick. Kudo then 'tagged in' before tossing Konda out of the ring and firing in a cheap-shot on Nakasawa who was still on the apron. Umeki counted that as a tag and Nakasawa came in all fired up, he went for a big clothesline on Kudo, but the World Champion managed to duck under, and he managed to fire-back on Nakasawa with a flurry of Knife-Edged chops, before downing Nakasawa into the corner with a drop-kick. Kudo then posed in the ring for a bit, like he owned the place and mocked the fans who were fully behind Nakasawa. He then taunted Nakasawa to get up, before lining up for a Shining Wizard into the corner, but just a Kudo was delivering the move.......Nakasawa moved out of the way, before dumping Kudo into the turnbuckle with a Release German Supex. Nakasawa then dragged Kudo out of the corner and lifted the World Champion up into a Vertical suplex......he held Kudo up in the air for about 15 seconds, before sending the champion crashing back down to the canvas.......... One....... Two........ Shimedzu dived back in the ring to make the save......he fired in a series of stiff-kicks on Nakasawa and then went for a roundhouse to put the exclamation point on the sequence, but Nakasawa managed to grab a hold of his leg, however the 2007 Super 10 Cup Winner managed to float over with the other leg and catch Nakasawa with an Enziguri, before planting the World Champion into the canvas with an STO. Shimedzu then decided to go up top but Konda then appeared on the apron, sprang up onto the turnbuckle and the tag champion took Shimedzu down with a Tornado DDT. Konda then went for a cover but Umeki told him he was not the legal man, he dragged Nakasawa over to the corner and got himself legally tagged in, he then charged towards Shimedzu, who was just getting to his feet, but then Hooded Kudo got up and he cut Konda off with a Yazuza Kick that not only took the Tag Champion down but also flying out of the ring. But Shimedzu then nailed his own Silver Dragon Feet leader Hooded Kudo with an Enziguri, before taking Kudo over and delivering a Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker, but just as he was about to go for the cover and earn a World Title Shot. Hiroaki Nakasawa came back in and he took Shimedzu's head off with a vicious looking Lariat.......... Nakasawa then dragged Shimedzu into his corner to get legally tagged in.....Hooded Kudo however had got back up to his feet, and backed Nakasawa up with some Knife-Edge Chops.....Kudo then whippeed Nakasawa into the ropes, but the big-man came back with a flying cross-body before floating over into an STF. It looked like Kudo might tap but he managed to work his way out of it, before reversing into a KUDO-LOCK !!! Nakasawa starting to fight his way out, Kudo delivered elbows to the head of Nakasawa, before re-applying the Kudo Lock ! It looked like Nakasawa might tap but Konda climbed the top-rope and broke up the submission with a Diving Elbow Drop........ Nakasawa looked done though and he rolled out of the ring to catch a breather........Kudo then stumbled up to his feet....but got caught with a kick to the mid-section and then Konda pulled out the BIG FIGHT STUNNER !!! One....... Two....... Thr........ Nooooo !!! Shimedzu dived in to make the save. Shimedzu drags Konda off Kudo before dropping Kond across the knees with a Gut-buster. But Shimedzu does not go for the cover on Konda, he delivers a Shining Wizard to Kudo and then goes for the cover ! One....... Two..... Thr.... Nooo !! Nakasawa dives in to do something he wouldn't normally do, save Hooded Kudo from getting pinned. Nakasawa fires in a series of fore-arms on Shimedzu, before whipping the former tag champion into the ropes, he sets up for the H-Bomb......Shimedzu ducks under and comes back with a springboard roundhouse kick, but Nakasawa has that scouted and he catches Shimedzu with a stiff fore-arm on the landing before taking Shimedzu down with the NAKASAWA NECKBREAKER !! But Kudo is back up and he takes Nakasawa down with a Crucifix Bomb..........Kudo drags Nakasawa back up to a vertical base and goes for the KUDO-KUTTER but Nakasawa shakes it off and comes back with a big Lariat. But at the same time Shimedzu manages to stagger back up to his feet and he takes both over the top-rope with a drop-kick. Konda comes back in and he knocks Shimedzu down with a flying fore-arm, he picks Shimedzu up off the canvas and sets up for the Konda Driver, but the SDF member puts the brakes on......a low blow doubles Konda over, Shimedzu follows in with a knee strike to the head.........SHIMEDZU SKULL-DROP !!! Kudo and Nakasawa are brawling on the outside, Shimedzu takes a look at what is going outside, as ultimately it's another crack at the WORLD TITLE that he wants but Nakasawa and Kudo begin to take their fight up the entrance ramp....... He realises that his chances of a World Title shot have gone, and turns his attention back to Konda....... One........ Two......... Thr.......... Noooo !! Konda kicks out...he then goes for a small package but Shimedzu rolls through into one of his own. Konda kicks out of that, and then delivers a fore-arm to the head of Shimedzu, he goes for the Big Fight Stunner, but Shimedzu blocks it, he spins Konda around and he dumps the tag champion on his head with a DRAGON SUPLEX !! One...... Two.......... Three !!! Shimedzu is the winner of the match and by pinning Kansuke Konda he earns another shot of the tag titles. However Shimedzu seems to have a slight look of disappointment on his face, as he realises that he has had to settle for what he now considers a consolation prize ,as it looked like (despite some early team work with Kudo) he was trying to earn another shot at the World Title and given his recent problems with Tag partner Miyamae he will be wondering if pinning Konda was such a wise move. An absolutely superb regular show main event, this one had so many contations in what direction it could have gone in, resulting in the match having endless twists and turns. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Shimedzu defeated Hiroaki Nakasawa, Kansuke Konda and Hooded Kudo in 18:36 when Shimedzu defeated Kansuke Konda by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] _______________________________________________________________ [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=olive][B]Overall: A*[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] Whilst Test of Prophecies probably couldn't be topped for sheer brilliance, this proved to be a great follow up show. The Main Event was by the high standards of even BHOTWG's regular show main events an incredible match. Americana and Elemental II put on another great show for the Junior Title in the semi-main and nothing on the under-card could be considered to be bad....Miyazaki-Sanda was expected to be the worse match of the night and even that scored a B- on the Ryland Scale. _________________________________________________________ [B]T.V News:[/B] Lords of the Ring drew a 18.31 rating on Nippon T.V (+ 0.42): That's what we like to see a big-swing upwards !

[B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]Purogods.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][/B] After the show, World Tag Team Champions "HorrIno" went up to officials and requested a match against SUKI and Yasunobu Masuno. Both Koshiro Ino and Kinnojo Horri suffered 'surprise' losses to the talented yet arrogant up and comer SUKI on consecutive shows. Therefore Burning Hammer officials have made the match for the second half of the Kanto Double Header on Thursday. Horri though will feel he has a legitimate reason for his loss, after being attacked by Yasunobu Masuno prior to his match with SUKI. Ino on the other hand will be looking to show that SUKI's win over him was a one off. Can HorrIno get a bit of paypack over SUKI and his newly acquired 'hired gun' or will SUKI once again find a way to frustrate the popular duo. [B][/B]

[CENTER][U][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=olive]Samurai Spirit Tour (Show 18)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/U][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Thursday 24th April 2008[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Kanagawa Sports Field, Kanto (Attendance: 5'000) [/CENTER] [B][U]Dark Matches[/U][/B] [B]Dark Match #1: Eiji Hamacho vs Toshiki Shibanumo[/B] [B][COLOR=red]Result: Eiji Hamacho defeated Toshiki Shibanumo in 3:41 by pinfall with a Hamacho Sledge 2K. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]_________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Dark Match #2: Chuichi Sanda vs Dynamite Narahashi[/B] [B][COLOR=red]Result: Chuichi Sanda defeated Dynamite Narahashi in 5:41 by pinfall with an Explosion Kick. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] You just know that if those matches went into 'giving them proper time' territory the ratings would be alot lower. So the B- ratings here are just a false economy in my opinion. Anyway the Bulls get a pair of much needed wins over BHOTWG's resident job squad.[/FONT] [CENTER]___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show (Filmed for T.V)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]A video plays hyping the Openweight Title rematch between Tom Gilmore and Sean McFly. It shows highlights from their 45 minute Time Limit Draw at Test of Prophecies.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]___________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #1: Hyosuke Kokan vs Kenko Takemitsu[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HyosukeKokan.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KenkoTakemitsu.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This all Junior Division match didn't last all that long, but the action that was there was quick paced and of a high technical quality that featured a high degree of counter wrestling and a suprising amount of near-falls. The finish came when Takemitsu tried to look on a Stone Hold, only for Kokan to kick him off against the ropes and the use the momentum to dump him with a Leg Hook Belly to Back Suplex....that brought a two count. The Tag champion then went up top and was able to score with the Cannonball to pick up the victory. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hyosuke Kokan defeated Kenko Takemitsu in 7:37 by pinfall .[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+ [/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]___________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Eagle Kawasawa vs Mokuami Maita[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EagleKawasawa.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MokuamiMaita_alt1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] In a contrast to the previous match, Kawasawa and Maita tried to go for the same sort of match up as Kokan and Takemitsu, before them but it didn't quite come off due to the pairs timing being off against one another. What was quite amusing though is that Maita tried to wrestle the match with his hat on, and it looked like he might have accomplished that feat until a Spin Kick from Kawasawa knocked his head-wear off round about the five minute mark. The finish came when Maita managed to block the Vision Quest from Kawasawa, grab a hold of Kawasawa's leg and turn it over into an Ankle Lock, forcing Kawasawa to tap out. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Mokuami Maita defeated Eagle Kawasawa in 6:37 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [I]Like a pack of hyenas, that have sensed weak prey, the rest of P.I.N.K enter the ring and decide to put the boots to Kawasawa. This brings out Rhino Umaga who chases Maita and Masuko off, but Toshusai stays in to take up the fight against the Samoan bringing their scheduled match to an impromptu start.[/I] [B]Ratings: D- for P.I.N.K attack, E+ for Umaga's save[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #3: Rhino Umaga vs Tadakuni Toshusai[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RhinoUmaga.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BHOTWG-TadakuniToshusaiPINK.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] As expected this match was little more than a basic brawl, that ended up out in the crowd for a bit where Toshusai almost scored a count-out victory after dumping Umaga with an overhead Belly to Belly suplex onto a row of chairs. However that only seemed to fire up Umaga even more, and the Samoan retook control with an atomic drop/headbutt/throat-thrust flurry. It then looked as if Umaga was going to put the match away, as he whipped a weary Toshusai into the corner and lined up for the Rhino Charge, but Maita pulled Toshusai out of the way and then placed a steel chair into the path of Umaga. Umaga crashed right into the steel chair, as the third member of P.I.N.K Marihito Masuko distracted referee Koetsu Shinozaki. Toshusai then took advantage by sending a groggy Umaga back down onto the canvas with a spinebuster, Shinozaki turned around and counted to three as Toshusai (with a considerable amount of help from his P.I.N.K running buddies) picked up the victory. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Tadakuni Toshusai defeated Rhino Umaga in 6:40 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]_________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]We go backstage for a bit where Koshiro Ino and Kinnojo Horri have microphones and it looks as if they want to vent about something that has been bothering them......[/I] [I]* Horri said.......[/I] [I]" It's obvious that SUKI wants to make a name for himself at my expense. Thing is SUKI had a big win over my partner (gives a nod to Koshiro Ino) on Saturday, a match my partner will admit he won fair and square. But his actions on Monday suggest to me that he doesn't feel he could get the job done twice in a row, against wrestlers of our quality and experience...."[/I] [I]But as Horri was about to hand the mic over to Koshiro Ino, SUKI and Masuno jumped the pair from behind and the foursome brawled their way to the ring, with SUKI and Masuno in control. Masuno and Horri then entered the ring and the bell rang to start their scheduled tag match[/I]. [B]Ratings: C- for both Interviews and SUKI & Masuno's sneak attack.[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #4: Grudge Tag: [/B] [B]'HorrIno' (Kinnojo Horri & Koshiro Ino) vs SUKI & Yasunobu Masuno[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KoshiroIno.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SUKI.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasunobuMasuno_alt11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] SUKI and his newly acquired hired gun, controlled this one in the early going as they worked over Horri in their corner. But when SUKI went to lock on the SUKI Special , Horri managed to power out of it and he took the c0cky youngster down with a one handed power-bomb. Masuno then came in but Horri managed to counter with a huge lariat before slumping to the mat, that then lead to the hot tag to Koshiro Ino who cleaned house on both SUKI and Masuno. The heels then decided to go for a powder, but the POWAAAH and Paint man didn't want to get the win that way, and he knocked the pair down with a double axe handle off the apron. Ino then rolled Masuno into the ring and scored a near-fall with a KOBRA's Bite (High Knee) before bringing SUKI's 'hired gun' into their corner. 'HorrIno' worked over Masuno as SUKI looked on in frusration. The former champions the went for a double team POWAAAH SUUURRGGE on Masuno, but the powerful heavyweight managed to fight bot of them off with elbows before somehow managing to back into his corner and get the tag into SUKI. SUKI took both of them down at the same time with a missile drop-kick. Horri got up first and the SUKI planted him back down with an STO. Koshiro Ino then got up and took SUKI over with a backbody-drop, but the skillful youngster landed on his feet, caught Ino with a roundhouse and then he took the POWAAAH and Paint star down with spinning head-scissors before applying the SUKI Special. Just as it looked like Ino might tap again, Horri dived back into the ring to make the save, and he dumped SUKI overhead with a Fall-Away Slam. Masuno then came in and clubbed Horri from behind and looked to be setting up for the Avalanche Bomb, but Ino managed to pick himself up off the canvas and he charged into Masuno with a Shoulder Tackle, Horri managed to move out of the way at the last split second and the momentum sent Horri and Masuno tumbling over to the outside. SUKI then sneaked up behind Horri, catching the former Tag champion with an Enziguri, Horri slumped to the canvas and the c0cky youngster, nailed Horri with a running knee before heading up top. He then went for a Diving leg drop but Horri managed to roll out of the way and as SUKI staggered to his feet, Horri gained control with a stiff fore-arm and he drove SUKI down to the canvas with the Destiny Bomb. Ino managed to neutralise any chance of a save from Masuno and 'Horrino' picked up the victory to gain a small measure of revenge for their recent losses to the arrogant up-start. That was a very decent mid-card tag match. From a pure wrestling view-point it wasn't of that high a standard, as you had 3 heavyweights in there that basically rely on brawling and power moves (especially in the case of Masuno) but the crowd were really into this and they believed throughout that SUKI (albeit with the help of Masuno this time) could pull off another upset against a pair that have challenged for the World Title on several occasions. [B][COLOR=red]Result: HorrIno defeated SUKI and Yasunobu Masuno in 11:44 when Kinnojo Horri defeated SUKI by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #5: Openweight Contenders- 4 Corner Survival:[/B] [B]Marihito Masuko vs Shingen Miyazaki vs [/B] [B]Steve Flash vs The Awesome Kiyaru[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ShingenMiyazaki.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SteveFlash_alt.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheAwesomeKiyaru.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Despite the fact that an Openweight Title shot was on offer for the winner of this match, this four corner survival felt pretty flat for the first two thirds, as all four men just seemed to go through the motions. But it did pick up gear eventually and the turning point came when Kiyaru busted out a Springboard Shooting Star Press to everyone on the outside. The finishing sequence saw Kiyaru plant Masuno into the canvas with a Falcon Arrow, before heading up top.......he then pulled out the Magic Cloud but Masuko got the knees up. The P.I.N.K man then lifted Kiyaru up and set up for the Cradle Shock but Steve Flash nailed Masuko with a Super-Kick. Masuko still scored with the Cradle-Shock but Flash pulled him off before he could go for the cover. Flash then set up for the Flash Bang but Miyazaki then took Flash down with a spinning leg sweep, before lifting the Canadian up and pulling off the Good Night (Firemans carry drop into a knee strike) to pick up the victory and the Openweight Title shot. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Shingen Miyazaki defeated Marihito Masuko, Steve Flash and The Awesome Kiyaru in 13:37 when Shingen Miyazaki defeated Steve Flash by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]____________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] We then go backstage where Tetsuzan Kaneko was with Silver Dragon Feet. [I]- Hooded Kudo took the mic and said that people have been speculating that there are problems in Silver Dragon Feet. He said that all families have their difficulties but they overcome those problems and grow stronger.[/I] [I]He said that last night's 4 corner survival wont have any bearing on the up-coming Six Man Tag.....he said that The Rebellion and Sensational Dragon WILL work as a unit, and will once again show why Silver Dragon Feet represent the elite of wrestling ![/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #6: Six Man Battle: [/B] [B]Sensational Dragon & The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae) vs[/B] [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa, Kansuke Konda & Americana[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Shimedzu.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Miyamae.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER]vs[/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KansukeKonda.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmericanElemental.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Dragon and Konda start out. Dragon takes control with a series of arm drags but Konda comes back with a fore-arm smash and he tags into Americana. Americana backs up Dragon with a series of kicks and then he whips the former 3 time Junior champion off the ropes and takes him down with a springboard back elbow on the rebound for a two count. Americana then tags in Nakasawa, who lifts up Dragon, dropping him across the knee with a double knee backbreaker, before taking Dragon over with a Northern Lights Suplex...... Dragon kicks out at two and Nakasawa pulls him back up to vertical base. But The Rebellion sneak round to the 'faces' corner and they pull Konda and Americana off the apron, this catches the attention of referee Koetsu Shinozaki, who orders them back to their corner, but the brief distracton gives Dragon the opening to crotch Nakasawa with a low blow, before nailing the former World Champion with an Enziguri. Dragon then tags in Shimedzu, and both members of The Rebellion come in and they take Nakasawa over with a double team slingshot suplex...... One.... Two..... Konda comes in to break it up, but he's ordered back to the corner and as he and Americana are tied up with the ref, all three members of Silver Dragon Feet see this as an invitation to work over Nakasawa in their corner, of course this leads to Nakasawa being hung up in the tree of woe, where he receives a face-wash from Miyamae, a double stomp from Dragon then the hesitation drop kick from Shimedzu. That brought a two count. The Rebellion then went for a leg-sweep/spin-kick combination, but Nakasawa had enough wits about him to move out of the way and cause a miscommunication as Miyamae swept the legs out from under Shimedzu. Nakasawa then dumped a charging Miyamae over the top-rope with a high back body drop....... Sensational Dragon then flew into the ring and looked to take Nakasawa down with head-scissors or perhaps even the Sensation Shock but Nakasawa manages to block the attempt and he dropped the former Junior champion with a sit-out power bomb, before slumping to the canvas. Nakasawa then went to get the tag into either Americana or Kansuke Konda. Shimedzu managed to get the hold of the leg and it looked as if though Nakasawa would be cut off from making the tag, but Nakasawa took Shimedzu down with a Swinging Neckbreaker and was then able to get the tag into Americana. Americana took Shimedzu down with a Flying Cross-Body....he then used the momentum to roll through into the Elemental Clutch !! But Miyamae soon broke up the hold with a stiff kick to the back. Miyamae then fired in a series of kicks and went for the Miyamae Spoiler, but Americana blocked the attempt before taking Miyamae down with a Leg-whip. Americana then went up top but he then saw Sensational Dragon making his way over to interfere.Amerciana steadied himself on the top-rope and then scored with a Moonsault press to the outside. Konda then entered the ring and immediately levelled Miyamae with a roaring elbow sending the former tag and openweight champion to the outside. Miyamae and Shimedzu then tried to get their bearings back on the outside, as Americana and Sensational Dragon fought it out on the other side of the ring. Konda then wound up and he took both members of The Rebellion out with his trademark Tope Con Hilo. Americana and Sensational Dragon then re-entered the ring. Americana took control with a spinning heel kick, before double under-hooking Dragon's arms and taking his rival over with an Elemental Suplex........ One...... Two.......... Americana decided to go up top again, as he looked to finish the match off. But whilst he was in the ring with Dragon, The Rebellion had managed to turn things around against Konda on the other side of the ring and they cut the Junior Champion off. Both then climbed up onto the top themselves, and they looked to bring Americana in with a double team suplex, all three competitors, were in a precarious position. Nakasawa then came back in and he took Miyamae down with a Power-Bomb, and then a split second later Americana took Shimedzu down with a hurracanrana. Nakasawa then dumped Miymae to the outside, before following the former tag champion out, to try and neutralize him as threat/ Americana went for the cover on Shimedzu, but Shimedzu was not the legal man......Sensational Dragon was still the legal man but he had rolled out of the ring. As Amerciana got up Dragon sneaked up from behinf and dumped Americana with a Dragon Suplex......... One...... Two......... Konda comes in to break up the pin, he then delivers a kick to the mid section and he pulls out the BIG FIGHT STUNNER !!! One....... Two........ Shimedzu is back up and he dives over to make the save.......Shimedzu nails Konda with a roundhouse and he drops Konda with the SKULL-DROP !!! One..... Two.... Thr........ Noooo !!! Americana dives across to make the save , he then bounces off the ropes and he takes Shimedzu down with head-scissors, he then uses the momentum to spring off the ropes again into a Quebrada but Miyamae who has managed to fend off Nakasawa (with the aid of a steel chair) gets up onto the apron and he crotches the Junior Champion on the top-rope before pitching Americana to the outside and tossing him into the steel barricade. But Nakasawa gets back up onto the apron and delivers a solid fore-arm to Miyamae, before dropping the former Tag champion onto the apron with the NAKASAWA NECKBREAKER !! Nakasawa then turns his attention to Shimedzu, who was still lying in the ring........he lifts Shimedzu up, but the Super 10 Cup winner suddenly rolls Nakasawa up into small package, it appeared that he was playing possum......... One...... Two........ Three !!!!! Shimedzu earns the victory for the Silver Dragon Feet trio with a flash pin, and completes a great personal double shot for himself, following his victory during Monday's main event. That got pretty crazy towards the end, and the Nakasawa Neckbreaker on Miyamae on the apron looked absolutely brutal, but for all the big moves it was a simple roll-up that won the match. Whilst people like to pop for someone's big move to finish a match, the simple pinning combination if used in moderation can provide a pretty neat alternative ending. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Shimedzu, Miyamae and Sensational Dragon defeated Hiroaki Nakasawa, Americana and Kansuke Konda in 19:38 when Shimedzu defeated Hiroaki Nakasawa by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]__________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [I]A replay of the hype video for the Openweight Title match between Tom Gilmore and Sean McFly is shown, ahead of their main event showdown.[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #7: Openweight Title: [/B] [B]Tom Gilmore vs Sean McFly[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningOpenweight.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AngryGilmore.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SeanMcFly.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Suprisingly quick start, as they fire in strikes against one another right away. McFly takes control with a knee lift, and then an Arm-Drag as Gilmore comes off the ropes but the Openweight Champion, kips up and he nails McFly with a drop-kick. McFly bounces off the ropes and goes for a leg lariat....Gilmore ducks under and he takes McFy down with an arm-drag he tries to roll through into an arm-bar but McFly manages to block it. McFly kips up and catches Gilmore with an Enziguri, before talking Gilmore down with a Russian Leg-sweep. McFly scoops Gilmore up off the canvas and goes for a Death Valley Driver, but Gilmore slips off and counters with a Reverse STO, he then springs off the ropes into a Quebrada...... One.... Two.... McFly kicks out, but Gilmore locks on the Elemental Clutch. McFly manages to fight out with elbows, and they get back up to a vertical base. Gilmore gain control with a knee to the mid-section, he then tries for an Exploder Suplex...but McFly puts the brakes on. McFly fight out with a couple of elbow shots to the head....and then he dumps Gilmore with an Exploder of his own !! One.... Two..... Gilmore kicks out but is unable to get up off the canvas and McFly follows up by busting out the standing moonsault...... One..... Two.... Gilmore kicks out again. McFly trys to get Gilmore up to a vertical base, but the Openweight Champion is like a dead weight right now and McFly decides to head up top. McFly steadies himself......Frog-Splash !! But Gilmore gets the knees up, it appears that the champion was playing possum.....he grabs a hold of McFly's legs and he puts the former NOTBPW star into the Stone Hold !! McFly tries to get to the ropes but Gilmore lets of the hold. The champion then drives McFly into his knees with a double knee facebuster, before sending McFly into the canvas with a Reverse STO. Gilmore then drags McFly nearer to the centre of the ring and re-applies the Stone Hold !! McFly is struggling to get out of it, so referee Omura Umeki gets down to see if McFly want to tap......... McFly almost taps but he begins to raise himself up and with a burst of adrenalin he makes it over to the ropes....forcing Gilmore to break the hold. Gilmore whips McFly into the ropes and sets up for Anger Management, but McFly springs up and he catches Gilmore with the WAY OF THE FUTURE (Springboard Inverted DDT)....... But he's too worn down to make the cover and both lie on the canvas. They both get up around five and exchange strikes....McFly takes Control and he whips Gilmore into the ring-ropes.....he sets up for the Delorean Driver, but Gilmore has it scouted and he slides under McFly before taking the challenger down with an STO. Gilmore then spring up the turnbuckle and comes off with the PICTURE PERFECT MOONSAULT !!! But McFly is back up to a vertical base and he blocks it with a standing drop-kick turning Gilmore Inside out !! One.... Two..... Thr....... Gilmore saves his title by getting his foot on the ropes. McFly lifts Gilmore up to a vertical base, he takes lifts Gilmore up into a Firemans Carry and drops the champion across his knees into a Gutbuster, he then turns Gilmore over onto his back Tilt-A-Whirl style and follows up with a backbreaker. McFly then sits down on Gilmore and applies a Boston Crab....he tries to pull Gilmore into the middle of the ring, but Gilmore counters into gets over to the ropes, but before Gilmore grabs the ropes....McFly applies a waist-lock and he dumps Gilmore with a German Suplex..... But Gilmore gets back up to his feet and he nails McFly with a super-kick.......McFly stumbles back towards Gilmore, and the Openweight Champion takes him over with a Fisherman Suplex......Bridging Pin.......... One.......... Two.......... McFly kicks out then counters with a Northern Lights Suplex.......... One........ Two........ Gilmore kicks out, he grabs McFly's tights and tries to steal the victory with a sneaky roll-up....... One...... Two....... McFly counters into a roll-up of his own........ One.... Two...... Gilmore tries to re-apply the Elemental Clutch....McFly gets out of it with a basement drop-kick...... Gilmore is stunned. McFly lifts him up and he drives the champion down to the canvas with a DEATH VALLEY DRIVER !!! One....... Two...... Thr...... Gilmore kicks out.......McFly lifts him up to a vertical base, he whips Gilmore into the ropes and sets up for the Delorean Driver again, but Gilmore uses the momentum of the ropes to nail McFly with a drop-kick. McFly bounces right back, but Gilmore nails him with a palm strike.......Gilmore then spins McFly around and delivers an ELEMENTAL SUPLEX !! One...... Two...... Thr....... McFly kicks out..........Gilmore sets up for Anger Management, but McFly catches him with an Enziguri.......... Gilmore staggers but he comes right back with a super-kick, McFly somehow manages to stay on his feet.....he then catches Gilmore with a super-kick of his own......... And they both drop to the canvas out of exhaustion....... They both get back up at around five............... they then run the ropes........and collide once again, as they both take each down with Flying cross-bodys......... And both of them slump back down to the canvas........... Referee Omura Umeki checks on their condition but they both look out of it, though McFly looks like he took the worst of the collision........ Umeki starts to make the count......... One........... Two........... Three........ Four............ Five......... Six........ Seven........... Gilmore starts to stir, but he slumps back down to the canvas, it seems as if he's content to keep the title via another draw. McFly must get back up to stand any chance of winning the belt..... Eight....... Nine.......... McFly manages to get to one knee............ Ten Umeki calls for the bell and Gilmore manages to just about hang onto the belt once again. Gilmore's method to keep the Openweight belt this time draws the ire of some of the fans and Burning Hammer Management will have to think of a way to settle the issue between these two, as it looks far from over. Though the fans probably would have wanted to see a winner in this one, this a worthy follow up to their 45 minute time limit classic at Test of Prophecies. But they'll definately be another match up between these two, which is great as they seem incapable of putting on just an average match against one another, yet alone a bad one. [COLOR=red][B]Result: Tom Gilmore drew with Sean McFly in 22:32 following a double count-out.[/B] [/COLOR] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Tom Gilmore retains the Burning Openweight Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] I've not officially turned Gilmore back to 'heel' into the game, but I've always booked him as the 'tweener' of the fed, who can flit between both roles depending on who he matches up against.[/FONT] [CENTER]____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=olive]Overall: A*[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] I'll keep it short....... BHOTWG is on Fire right now. [CENTER]______________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [SIZE=2][B]T.V News:[/B] Ironclad drew a 17.06 Rating on TV5Monde ( + 0.07) [/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Not up by much, but at-least it's gone up for the second straight week !![/SIZE]

Archived