Burning Desire, Raising The Hammer (Cornellverse)

[B][U]Purogods.com[/U][/B] Burning Hammer stage the next leg of their Reborn Tour on Monday 26th March, at the Kagawa Sports Field in Shikoku after an eventful first PPV of the year. The tour then moves on to the Tochigi Sports Stadium in Kanto, where Hiroaki Nakasawa will put the World Title on the line. At Fire-Dream of the Immortals Hiroaki Nakasawa, Sensational Dragon and Size of the Fight all retained their World, Junior and Junior Tag Team titles, though there was a title change of the World Tag Team Titles as The Raging Bulls defeated Koshiro Ino and Tadukani Toshusai. The main talking point after the events at Fire Dream of the Immortals, was what happened after the Hooded Kudo & Optimus vs The Rebellion tag team match. After Kudo & Optimus won the match...The Rebellion attacked them, only for the now former tag team champions Koshiro Ino and Tadukani Toshusai to make the save. However Kudo & Optimus slipped out of the ring, when the Rebellion produced some Kendo-Sticks leaving Ino & Toshusai to take the beating. Many are now wondering if Kudo & Optimus just made a lucky escape and were oblivious to what happened to their rescuers or were Ino & Toshusai set up, especially considering the growing tensions in the Silver Dragon Feet . Mondays show in Shikoku will be headlined by a 4 corner surival match featuring Hooded Kudo, Koshiro Ino, Shimedzu and World Tag Team Champion Eiji Hamacho...tensions will be high in this match up, and the winner will challenge Hiroaki Nakasawa for the World Title at Wednesdays show at the Tochigi Sports Stadium in Kanto. Also on Monday's show Sensational Dragon will make a defence of his Junior Title against Super-Joshuya who earned his title shot, at Fire Dream of the Immortals. Kinnojo Horri who was unable to beat Nakasawa for the world title on Saturday, looks to get himself back to winning ways, but he faces a tough test in the form of Tag Champion Chuichi Sanda. There is further Junior action as Junior legend Elemental II takes on former Champion Marahito Masuko and Rhino Umaga puts his Openweight title on the line against former Tag Champion Tadukani Toshusai On the under-card of Wednesdays show in Kanto, should Eiji Hamacho not gain a shot at the World Title on Monday, the Raging Bulls will put the tag titles on the line against former champions Ino & Toshusai. Should Hamacho gain his shot at the World Title, then the match will likely change to Ino & Toshusai vs The Rebellion with the winning team earning the next shot at the World Tag Team Titles. Should Koshiro Ino earn the title shot, then it will be Raging Bulls vs The Rebellion for the World Tag Team Titles. Mokuami Maita & Kenko Takemitsu will challenge Size of the Fight for the Junior Tag Titles and Sensational Dragon takes on Champagne Lover in a Non Title Openweight challenge match. [CENTER][B]Night Eight (Kagawa Field , Shikoku) [/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][I]Monday 26th March 2007[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]World Title Contenders 4 Corner Survival : [/B] Hooded Kudo vs Koshiro Ino vs Shimedzu vs Eiji Hamacho [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Junior Title :[/B] Sensational Dragon vs Super Joshuya[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Openweight Title:[/B] Rhino Umaga vs Tadukani Toshusai [/CENTER] [CENTER]Kinnojo Horri vs Chuichi Sanda[/CENTER] [CENTER]Elemental II vs Marahito Masuko ________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Night Nine (Tochigi Sports Stadium, Kanto) [/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][I]Wednesday 21st March 2007[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]World Title:[/B] Hiroaki Naksawa vs Winner of: Kudo vs Ino vs Shimedzu vs Hamacho[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]World Tag Titles:[/B] Raging Bulls (Eiji Hamacho & Chuichi Sanda) vs Koshiro Ino & Tadukani Toshusai [/CENTER] [CENTER][I]* Subject to confirmation[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Junior Tag Titles:[/B] Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda) vs Mokuami Maita & Kenko Takemitsu[/CENTER] [CENTER]Sensational Dragon vs Champagne Lover _____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [LEFT][B][U][COLOR=sienna]Prediction Short Form:[/COLOR][/U][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=sienna][U]Monday (Shikoku ) [/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=sienna]World Title Contenders 4- Corner Surival : Hooded Kudo vs Koshiro Ino vs Shimedzu vs Eiji Hamacho [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d]Junior Title : Sensational Dragon vs Super Joshuya[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d]Openweight Title : Rhino Umaga vs Tadukani Toshusai[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d]Kinnojo Horri vs Chuichi Sanda[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d]Elemental II vs Marahito Masuko[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d]__________________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d]Wednesday (Kanto)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d]World Title: Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Winner of: Kudo vs Ino vs Shimedzu vs Hamacho[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d]World Tag Titles: Raging Bulls vs Koshiro Ino & Tadukani Toshusai *[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d][I][COLOR=black]* Depending on who challenges Nakasawa for the World Title this match is subject to change.[/COLOR][/I] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d]Junior Tag Titles: Size of the Fight vs Mokuami Maita & Kenko Takemitsu[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d]Sensational Dragon vs Champagne Lover[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/LEFT]

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monday (Shikoku ) World Title Contenders 4- Corner Surival : [B]Hooded Kudo[/B] vs Koshiro Ino vs Shimedzu vs Eiji Hamacho Junior Title : [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] vs Super Joshuya Openweight Title : [B]Rhino Umaga[/B] vs Tadukani Toshusai [B]Kinnojo Horri[/B] vs Chuichi Sanda [B]Elemental II[/B] vs Marahito Masuko __________________________________________________ ________________ Wednesday (Kanto) World Title: [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/B] vs Winner of: Kudo vs Ino vs Shimedzu vs Hamacho World Tag Titles: [B]Raging Bulls[/B] vs Koshiro Ino & Tadukani Toshusai * * Depending on who challenges Nakasawa for the World Title this match is subject to change. Junior Tag Titles: [B]Size of the Fight[/B] vs Mokuami Maita & Kenko Takemitsu [B] Sensational Dragon[/B] vs Champagne Lover

Monday (Shikoku ) World Title Contenders 4- Corner Surival : Hooded Kudo vs [B]Koshiro Ino[/B] vs Shimedzu vs Eiji Hamacho - Ino is the man! too bad he went freelance Junior Title : [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] vs Super Joshuya Openweight Title : [B]Rhino Umaga[/B] vs Tadukani Toshusai - Go the invader he has way more skill! [B]Kinnojo Horri[/B] vs Chuichi Sanda [B]Elemental II[/B] vs Marahito Masuko - Elemental II = Junior Div GOD! __________________________________________________ ________________ Wednesday (Kanto) World Title: [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/B] vs Winner of: Kudo vs Ino vs Shimedzu vs Hamacho World Tag Titles: [B]Raging Bulls[/B] vs Koshiro Ino & Tadukani Toshusai * Junior Tag Titles: [B]Size of the Fight[/B] vs Mokuami Maita & Kenko Takemitsu Sensational Dragon vs [B]Champagne Lover[/B] - Followed by a rematch for the strap

[CENTER][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][B]Reborn Tour (Night 8)[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Monday 26th March 2007[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Kagawa Sports Field, Shikoku (Attendance: 1'649) [/CENTER] [B][U]Dark Matches[/U][/B] [B]Dark Match # 1: Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs Toshiki Shibanumo[/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Bulldozer Brandon Smith defeated Toshiki Shibanumo in 5:57 by pinfall with a Backdrop Driver. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Apparently the crowd were not buying into a young lion like Bulldozer Brandon Smith defeating Toshiki Shibanumo. It's times like this when you really think 'screw the stupid crowd'. How the hell am I supposed to get new talent over if I have to keep jobbing them out to mediocre veterans ?![/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]_____________________________________________________________[/FONT] [B]Dark Match # 2: Yoshii Shiomi vs Silver Shark[/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Silver Shark defeated Yoshii Shiomi in 3:23 by pinfall with a Deep Sea Drop. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]O.O.C Note :[/B] I let the computer decide the winner in this one. What is amusing is that Shiomi thinks he should have a Mid-Card push, yet he’s jobbing to Silver Shark.[/FONT] _______________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Main Show (Filmed for TV)[/B][/CENTER] [I]The show starts out with a review video, highlighting the events that took place at the Fire-Dream of the Immortals PPV. [/I][B](B-)[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 1: Champagne Lover vs Mokuami Maita[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ChampagneLover.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MokuamiMaita.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] This was a match between two technically sound workers, but was lacking in drama and it won’t be remembered by anyone the following morning. The finish saw Mokuami Maita lock an STF onto Champagne Lover, but the Mexican import used his size to roll over and then reverse the roles, as he managed to lock in the Champagne Breakfast (Seated Arm-Bar) to make Maita tap out, at just under the 9 minute mark. [B]Result: Champagne Lover defeated Mokuami Maita in 8:49 by submission [/B] [B]Rating: C[/B] [I]A hype vid plays for one of the particpants in tonights 4-way title shot Elimination Match, this time it's Koshiro Ino[/I] [B](C+)[/B] [B]________________________________________________________[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 2: Openweight Title: Rhino Umaga vs Tadakuni Tosushai[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningOpenweight.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RhinoUmaga.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TadakuniToshusai.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Umaga and Tosushai looked quite comfortable working against one another, only problem is that they looked to comfortable and wahat ensued was a short and fairly bland brawl, where Umaga never looked in danger of losing the match. It came as no surprise when once Umaga nailed Toshusai with the Rhino Charge, the match was over. [B]Result: Rhino Umaga defeated Tadakuni Toshusai in 6:09 by pinfall. [/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Rhino Umaga retains the Burning Openweight Championship title.[/COLOR] [/B] [B]Rating:C-[/B] [I]Umaga celebrates another succesful title defence of his Openweight Title.[/I] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Perhaps this title should be re-named the Mediocrity Title. I think Umaga is fine as champion, it's more the calibre of his challengers, maybe I need to lift the age limit on the title, as a lot of the people eligible for the title aren’t that over with the crowd. Then there are people like Yasuhiko Taira who are inexplicably over but still pull out dodgy match ratings, because they can't last for 5 minutes before dying on their feet. [/FONT] [I]Another hype vid plays for one of the particpants in tonights 4-way title shot Elimination Match, this time it's Eiji Hamacho[/I] [B](C)[/B] [B]_________________________________________________________[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 3: Elemental II vs Marahito Masuko[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElementalII.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This match was just two competitors going out there and putting on a good match. The match started off on the mat with some good chain wrestling between the two, until Masuko got the first near-fall with an inside cradle, the match then picked up more in intensity after that, one memorable spot saw Elemental II have Masuko in position for the Earth Breaker only for Masuko to take him down with a Hurricarana and get another near-fall. This really was back and forth action, as both men managed to come close on several occasions. Elemental II got two-counts with a running Power-Bomb, Fisherman Suplex and a Brainbuster, whilst Masuko hit his Masuko Cradle Shock finisher twice, but both times the Junior legend managed to kick out. The finish saw Masuko seemingly in control, and in position to bring Elemental II in with the Into The White (Springboard Bulldog) but as he sprung off the ropes, Elemental II caught him and brought him down with a Death Valley Driver, Elemental II then climbed up top and was able to be on target with the Inferno Splash (Corkscrew 450 Splash), and 99 % the time when Elemental II nails someone with the Inferno Splash the match is over…this wasn’t one of those 1 % of matches, where the opponent kicks out. [B]Result: Elemental II defeated Marihito Masuko in 13:46 by pinfall.[/B] [B]Rating: B[/B] [I]Hype vid time once more for one of the participants in tonights 4-way title shot Elimination Match, this time it's Shimedzu[/I][B] (C)[/B] [B]_______________________________________________________[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 4: Kinnojo Horri vs Chuichi Sanda[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ChuichiSanda.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] I think what could have just been a pretty routine match, benefited from a crowd that was fired up from the wall to wall action in the Elemental II- Marahito Masuko match that preceded this one. The crowd were hot at this point and were just really into every strike thrown by either Horri or Sanda. Horri & Sanda responded by putting on a very well rounded heavyweight match-up that had nice mix of intense brawling and pure scientific wrestling. Horri particularly showed off some great technical skills with a sequence where he suplexed the tag champion 5 times in one sequence - four Germans and finishing with a Dragon Suplex that finished with a bridging pin. That’s not to say that Horri completely dominated the match Sanda put up a great fight and even managed to nail Horri with his Explosion Kick finisher, however it takes more than that to keep someone the calibre of Horri down and in the end Horri showed why many are tipping him to one-day be World Champion by coming back strong after that and finishing off Sanda with a combo of elbow smashes followed up by a vicious Burning Lariat, that almost took Sanda out of his boots. [B]Result: Kinnojo Horri defeated Chuichi Sanda in 13:06 by pinfall.[/B] [B]Rating: B+[/B] [B]______________________________________________________[/B] [I]A video is shown hyping the Junior Title match between Sensational Dragon and Super Joshuya[/I] [B](C-)[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 5: Junior Title: Sensational Dragon vs Super Joshuya[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningJunior.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SuperJoshuya.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This match was good in parts but was a bit of a let-down, this was Super Joshuya’s chance to really get himself back amongst the title picture on a regular basis but he failed to impress as he did not quite gel with the young champion. That’s not to say Joshuya was entirely to blame, Sensational Dragon works best when up against veterans who have the ring psychology to reign in his tendency to go for big spots at nonsensical times. There were some nice spots in the match such as Sensational Dragon hitting a beautiful looking Asai Moonsault onto Super Joshuya on the outside or Super-Joshuya hitting a great looking suicide Dive through the ropes but the match just lacked the cohesive flow to turn into a really engaging contest. The finish saw Super Joshuya going for his J-Drop finisher but Sensational Dragon was able to snap off the Sensation Shock (Dragon-Rana) , then hook Joshuya’s legs for the pin to retain the Junior Title. [B]Result: Sensational Dragon defeated Super Joshuya in 14:46 by pinfall.[/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Sensational Dragon retains the Burning Junior Championship title.[/COLOR] [/B] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [I]The match is over, and Sensational Dragon is celebrating. Super Joshuya walks over and offers his hand as a sign of respect, but Sensational Dragon just laughs, and says that a loser like Joshuya is not worthy of shaking his hand[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Sensational Dragon has disappointed so far in his title run, a B-, followed by a C+, he needs to step it up, if he does not want to be dropping the belt to someone else, as there are plenty of other candidates lining up to be given a chance to run with the Junior belt. [/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]_______________________________________________________________[/FONT] [I]The final hype vid plays for one of the particpants in tonights 4-way title shot Elimination Match, this time it's Hooded Kudo[/I] [B](B)[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 6: 4-way Title Shot Elimination: [/B] [B]Eiji Hamacho vs Hooded Kudo vs Koshiro Ino vs Shimedzu[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EijiHamacho.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HoodedKudo.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][B]vs [/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KoshiroIno.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Shimedzu.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This 4-way was being fought under elimination rules, and that proved to be a good decision, as that left the match with a great one on one contest at the end of the match. The match started with the referee (Okura Umeki) haven’t little or no control as the 4 men brawled around on the outside for the first 5 minutes, eventually order was restored and it was Shimedzu and Koshiro Ino in the ring, after Ino was literally over-powering Shimedzu, the Rebellion member tagged in to Eiji Hamacho. Hamacho and Koshiro Ino had an intense exchange, with Hamacho beginning to get the upper hand on the more worn down Ino, when Ino tried to tag Hooded Kudo into the match, Kudo dropped down from the apron…Ino enraged that his stable-mate refused his tag went after Kudo but was attacked from behind from Eiji Hamacho with a Lariat from behind, Hamacho was then able to get Ino up for the Hamacho Sledge 2K (Samoan Driver) and it was all over for Koshiro Ino at 9.37 into the contest. Kudo who had been resting picked his spot and nailed Hamacho with a Shining Wizard, Kudo then went for the pin but Hamacho kicked . As Hamacho rolled out of the ring, Shimedzu entered the match. As Shimedzu and Kud tried to gain the advantage against one another…Kudo eventually got Shimedzu in a hold for some kind of Power-Bomb or Piledriver but Shimedzu was able to wriggle free and hit Kudo with an Enziguri. As Hooded Kudo rolled outside for a breather Hamacho then came in kicked Shimedzu in the gut and got Shimedzu onto his shoulders for the Hamacho Sledge, however Shimedzu some how was able to reverse it into a DDT and spike Hamacho on his head, the sheer stun of the move kept Hamacho on his back , but he was able to kick out at two. Hooded Kudo then came in and nailed Shimedzu with the Kudo Kutter, but Shimedzu was able to roll out before getting pinned… however Hamacho was still dazed and Kudo took advantage by nailing Hamacho with another Shining Wizard and then locking in the Kudo-Lock (Inverted STF). Kudo had it locked in right in the centre of the ring and Hamacho had no choice but to tap out at 16:48 into the contest. It was now down to just Hooded Kudo and Shimedzu, and their one on one part of the match was like the exciting action packed end of a World Title match up, as both men were desperate to gain a shot at Hiroaki Nakasawa’s Burning World Title. There were several near falls for both men, both men hit their finishers the Kudo Kutter for Hooded Kudo and the Skull Drop for Shimedzu but both were able to kick out at 2 and a half much to the shock of their opponent. The finishing sequence saw Hooded Kudo go up top and take down Shimedzu with a Flying Lariat. Kudo then got the dazed Shimedzu up for a Crucifix Power Bomb, but just as he about to bring Shimedzu crashing to the mat, Shimedzu was able to snap off a hurracarana, and was able to keep Kudo’s shoulders pinned to the mat for the three count, to win the match and the title shot a 23:42 [B]Result: Shimedzu defeated Hooded Kudo, Eiji Hamacho and Koshiro Ino in 23:42 [SIZE=2]; the order of elimination was Koshiro Ino first, then Eiji Hamacho, and finally Hooded Kudo[/SIZE][/B] [B]Rating: B+[/B] [I]Shimedzu’s, regular tag partner Miyamae comes into the ring, and the pair celebrate Shimedzu’s accomplishment at earning a World Title shot. As Shimedzu and Miyamae celebrate, the tension amongst Hooded Kudo and Koshiro Ino is once more evident , as they are seen arguing on the outside.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] _______________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall Rating: B:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [/CENTER] Once again a mixed bag from the roster. On the positive side the Main event delivered and was backed up by some good matches such as Elemental II vs Marahito Masuko and Kinnojo Horri vs Chuichi Sanda. However on the down side both of the titles matches were disappointing and failed to deliver, I’ve come to expect it for the Openweight title matches as much of Rhino Umaga’s challengers are the dregs of the roster but I was hoping for better from the Junior Title match and disappointingly for Sensational Dragon that is his second straight match as champion that has failed to be up to the expected standard. ____________________________________________________________________ [B]T.V News:[/B] Lords of the Ring drew a 16.75 rating on Nippon TV (+1.16)

I guess the Junior title match got a worse rating because the previous match Horri Vs. Sanda was so damn good it made the juniors look pretty average. I'll admit to being a little suprised at Horri getting a B+ outta Sanda but I guess Horri is one of the better workers on the roster. A good move pushing Shimedzu even tho The Rebellion are an awesome team I'd let them have a go at the Burning World Title.

[QUOTE=Ironmike;211278]I guess the Junior title match got a worse rating because the previous match Horri Vs. Sanda was so damn good it made the juniors look pretty average. I'll admit to being a little suprised at Horri getting a B+ outta Sanda but I guess Horri is one of the better workers on the roster. A good move pushing Shimedzu even tho The Rebellion are an awesome team I'd let them have a go at the Burning World Title.[/QUOTE] I did not think of it like that, that the Horri-Sanda match was so good, that what followed it unless really good itself was just going to look average. I must say that match exceeded the expectations I had for it and I would have been satisfied with a C+, yet alone a B+. The Rebellion though a great tag team, are too good in my opinion as individual talents to keep stuck down in the tag ranks...that's not to say that the team is splitting up entirely. I've got big plans and a major shake-up lined up for the tag ranks though.

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Reborn Tour (Night 9)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Wednesday 28th March 2007[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Tochigi Sports Stadium, Kanto (Attendance: 6'417) [/CENTER] [B][U]Dark Matches[/U][/B] [B]Dark Match # 1: Nisso Yuasha vs Venom[/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Nissho Yuasa defeated VENOM in 3:33 when VENOM was knocked out.[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=navy][B]Rating: B-[/B] [/COLOR] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Yuasha and Venom had suprisingly great chemistry and put on as good a big man vs little man match in under 5 minutes as was realistically possible.[/FONT] ________________________________________________________________ [B]Dark Match # 2: Super Joshuya vs Silver Shark[/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Super Joshuya defeated Silver Shark in 4:43 by pinfall with [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]a Due South.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=black]___________________________________________________________________[/COLOR] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show (Filmed for TV)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]The show starts off with a video hyping the main event, the World Title showdown between Hiroaki Nakasawa & Shimedzu.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 1: Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs Dynamite Narahashi[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BulldozerBrandonSmith.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DynamiteNarahashi.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] Both Brandon Smith & Narahashi worked hard in this match, but neither are that over with the crowd and they just weren’t into these two youngsters slugging it out , so this probably really belonged on the pre-show and running at half the time that it did. The finish saw Narahashi nail Smith with a super-kick but Smith had enough left in him to fire-back with a Lariat. But after that brutal exchange both men were out of gas and neither man was able to get up in time to beat the ten count. [B]Result: Bulldozer Brandon Smith drew with Dynamite Narahashi in 10:21 when they were simultaneously knocked out. [/B] [B]Rating: C-[/B] ________________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match # 2: Junior Tag Titles: [/B] [B]Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda) vs[/B] [B]Mokuami Maita & Kenko Takemitsu[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningJuniorTag.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningJuniorTag.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HyosukeKokan.jpg[/IMG] [B]& [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KansukeKonda.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE] [/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MokuamiMaita.jpg[/IMG] [B]& [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KenkoTakemitsu.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This wasn’t as fast paced as some Junior Tag matches as Maita & Takemitsu work a more grounded mat based style, that’s not so say that this match did not have it’s fair share of drama. If anything the team of Maita & Takemitsu came very close to causing an up-set as they gained the advantage early on and worked over Kansuke Konda with some effective quick-tags, that led to Mokuami Maita gripping on the Ankle-Lock however Konda was able to fight through the pain roll through and get the tag into Hyosuke Kokan. Kokan came in all fired up but, Konda was a non factor and soon Kokan found himself in trouble as Maita & Takemitsu were able to grab the advantage and this time Kokan was the victim of Maita’s ankle lock, seeing his partner was in trouble, Konda broke up the pin and send Maita with a Lariat that took Maita out of the ring…knowing that desperate times call for desperate measures Konda then put his body on the line and took out Maita with a Suicide Senton through the ropes. It was now down to Takemitsu & Kokan in the ring, after a few exchanges Takemitsu gained the advantage and then got Kokan in position for the Canada-2-Japan however Kokan was able to rol through and got a quick pin, then Takemitsu rolled through only for Kokan to lock on the Chickenwing and sit-back into his Electric Shocker Clutch submission, with his partner Maita still dazed on the outside , Takemitsu had no option but to tap out. [B]Result: Size of the Fight defeated Mokuami Maita and Kenko Takemitsu in 9:53 when Hyosuke Kokan defeated Kenko Takemitsu by submission. [/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Size of the Fight retain the Burning Junior Tag Team titles.[/COLOR][/B] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [I]Size of the Fight celebrate another successful title defence[/I] [I]______________________________________________________________[/I] [CENTER][B]Match # 3: Yasunobu Masuno vs Sanetomo Shiraishi[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasunobuMasuno.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SanetomoShiraishi.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] This was a pretty forgettable routine heavyweight match that Masuno dominated from start to finish and was really just there to keep Masuno looking strong. To Shiraishi’s credit he was able to kick out of the Avalanche Bomb from Masuno but once Masuno was able to synch in the Masuno Deep Sleeper, it was all over for the veteran. [B]Result: Yasunobu Masuno defeated Sanetomo Shiraishi in 8:19 by submission with a Masuno Deep Sleeper. [/B] [B]Rating: C[/B] [B]________________________________________________________[/B] [I]We cut backstage where Shimedzu is interviewed about his World Title match with Hiroaki Nakasawa. Shimedzu put over that he had dominated the tag team ranks with his partner Miyamae, now it was time for him to taste singles glory, he said that the Burning World Title is what everyone aims for one day and now he has earned his title shot, he will do anything, literally anything to win the title. [/I] [I]The interviewer asked Shimedzu , if his own ambition to become World Champion signals the end of The Rebellion. Shimedzu responded by saying far from it and that [/I][I]The Rebellion is stronger than ever.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] _____________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match # 4: Non (Junior) Title: [/B] [B]Sensational Dragon vs Champagne Lover[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ChampagneLover.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Champagne Lover is one of those workers who has the tools and versatility to work with just about anyone, yet so far he has generally disappointed on this tour. He finally started to show just why I decided to invite him to tour with Burning Hammer , with a decent match against the current Junior Champion Sensational Dragon. In this match Lover being the bigger competitor was able to use his power advantage and that combined with his agility took Sensational Dragon off his game. Champagne Lover dominated the early going and was able to lock on the Champagne Breakfast but Dragon was too close to the ropes for it to have much of an effect. Lover then got a close 2 count with a high impact front suplex that sent Dragon face first into the canvas. Dragon really was getting dominated but somehow turned it around after he managed to pull out the Dragon Slice (Shiranui), usually that move would finish his opponent off , this time it was just out of desperation to survive. As both men got to their feet, a tilt-a-whirl head-scissors further turned the advantage into the favour of Sensational Dragon, after that Dragon used his quickness to keep Lover off balance and he got several near-falls with quick pins after fast but impactful moves such as a springboard drop-kick. However Dragon went to the well once too often, and Lover turned the match back in his favour with spin-out Power-bomb, that earned a 2 count. The followed the highlight of the match Sensational Dragon rolled to the outside to catch a breather, but he was taken down by a picture perfect moonsault from Champagne Lover, that showed the Mexican import could fly too, but that should be expected from a Luchadore. The match appeared to be in Champagne Lovers grasp, and he lifted Dragon up for the Lover Stunner but Dragon has one of the best counter finishers in wrestling, and once again someone fell victim to the Sensation Shock (Dragonrana). [B]Result: Sensational Dragon defeated Champagne Lover in 13:22 by pinfall.[/B] [B]Rating: B- [/B] [B]_________________________________________________________[/B] [I]We go backstage where Hooded Kudo is talking to Koshiro Ino, it appears that for once the legend is apologising for his recent actions. Kudo admitted he was being harsh on Ino of late, but that’s only because he expects the very best, he said it was time that Silver Dragon Feet put their recent troubles behind them and started to pull together once more. [/I] [I]Ino looked unsure and wary of Kudo’s apology but eventually enough pleasing from Kudo, saw Ino accept Kudo’s apology for his recent questionable actions[/I] [B]Rating: B[/B] _______________________________________________________________ [I]A hype video plays for the World Tag Team Titles match between Raging Bulls vs Ino & Tosushai[/I] , re-match from the title match at Fire Dream of the Immortals where Ino & Toshusai lost the belts to the Raging Bulls. [B]Rating: C- [/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 5: World Tag Titles: [/B] [B]Raging Bulls (Eiji Hamacho & Chuichi Sanda) vs [/B] [B]Koshiro Ino & Tadukani Tosushai[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningWorldTag.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningWorldTag.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EijiHamacho.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ChuichiSanda.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][B]vs[/B][/SIZE] [/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KoshiroIno.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TadakuniToshusai.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Not much technical profiency seen in this match, as it was just a wild brawl for a large portion of it. The former champions took it to the Raging Bulls right from the starting bell, and as you can imagine the match just broke-down into an all out fight that spilled out into the ringside area. However Ino & Toshusai's plan back-fired as they appeared to punch themselves and once the match got back into the ring the Raging Bulls were able to regroup. What followed was the usual Toshusai in peril segment, that whilst gets the crowd fired up for the re-entrance of Ino when the hot-tag is made, is always the blandest part of the match, and with The Raging Bulls basically being a brawling team, their beat-down on Toshusai was not inventitve or fluid enough to keep the crowd interested. Obviously there was a massive pop when Toshusai finally got to tag Ino back into the match. Who cleared house with a double clothesline on both Hamacho & Sanda. Several near-falls then happened for both teams as the match moved into the business end of the match, the closest of which was a Back-Snapper from Koshiro Ino on Chuichi Sanda. However it was involvement from someone outside of the match that would prove decisive, Hooded Kudo who came up for moral support for Ino & Toshusai half way through the match got up on the apron just as Hamacho was about to hit a big Lariat on Koshiro Ino. Hooded Kudo got a Kendo Stick and went to aim it at Hamacho but Hamacho ducked and instead as Koshiro Ino was springing off the other rope the Kendo Stick hit him in the face instead. A dazed Koshiro Ino rolled out of the ring and Toshusai came into the match but made little impact as Chuichi Sanda hit with the Explosion Kick before Hamacho put the exclamation point on the victory with the Hamacho Sledge 2K (Samoan Driver) [B]Result: Raging Bulls defeated Ino & Toshusai in 16:21 when Eiji Hamacho defeated Tadakuni Toshusai by pinfall with a Hamacho Sledge 2K. [/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Raging Bulls retain the Burning World Tag Team Titles[/COLOR][/B] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [I]After the match Koshiro Ino & Hooded Kudo are arguing with each other once again, despite what Hooded Kudo said earlier, it appears the internal problems are far from over with for Silver Dragon Feet.[/I] [B]Rating: B[/B] _______________________________________________________________ [I]Backstage once more, where Hiroaki Nakasawa cut a pretty routine interview for his world title match with Shimedzu. Just the usual stuff about respecting the ability of his opponent but that he is prepared for them and has no intention of losing the title and that he is building a legacy to become one of the greats of Burning Hammer.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [I]A hype video plays for the World Title match, it shows Shimedzu earning his world title shot in the 4-way at Monday's show and puts over the former Tag Team champion as a genuine threat.[/I] [B]Rating: B -[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 6: World Title: Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Shimedzu[/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningWorld.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Shimedzu.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] My faith to elevate Shimedzu to a main event singles push was vindicated here, with this match, this is not Shimedzu's first World Title shot in Burning Hammer but on previous occasions he failed to take the opportunity to cement himself in the main event and failed to convince that he could be a genuine singles star, here though he took that opportunity to show that he had that X-Factor to be a regular contender for the world title. The match started off with Nakasawa using his power advantage to take control of the early going, however Shimedzu was able to use his agility to counter Nakasawa's offence and eventually Nakasawa started to punch himself out and the first convincing pinfall of the match was when Shimedzu was able to pulled off a Crucifix roll on Nakasawa for a 2 count. Frustrated Nakasawa then rolled to the ring but Shimedzu did not let him get any rest as he hit a suicide dive through the ropes. The two then brawled on the outside, and then just as it looks like Nakasawa was going to power-bomb Shimedzu onto the ring apron , Shimedzu was able to reverse it into a DDT that sent Nakasawa crashing head-first onto the floor, as the two came up it was evident to see that Nakasawa was busted open. Shimedzu then did a great job of putting himself over as the sadistic heel in this match, as he tried to open up Nakasawa's cut even more by gouging his fingers into it or rubbing Nakasawa's head against the ropes but always just letting go before the referees 5 count. This was all of course to set up Nakasawa for the Skull-Drop but the champion is made of strong stuff and just as it looked like Shimedzu was about to nail the champion with the Skull-Drop he would find the strength to fight out of it and eventually out of no-where he hit the Nakasawa neckbreaker but was too worn down to make a convincing pin attempt. As both men got up Nakasawa despite the blood-loss was all fired up , and took back control of the match and had close pinfalls with after a spine-buster and delayed suplex respectively, however as he went for the H-Bomb Shimedzu was able to counter it with a head-scissors take-down and then turned the head-scissors into a submission hold, this kind of submission was particularly dangerous for Nakasawa considering the blood-loss from his head injury, but just as it looked like Nakasawa had nothing left he found enough strength to reach the ropes. As the two got up and got involved in another stiff exchange where neither man would back down, Shimedzu was able to hit a drop-kick and then was finally able to nail Naksawa with the Shimedzu Skull-Drop brainbuster DDT. Surely Nakasawa had nothing to left to give, but much to everyone's suprise including Shimedzu himself he kicked out at two and three quarters. Shimedzu was getting frustrated and had that look of a man who simply did not know how much more he had to do to put Nakasawa away, Shimedzu ponderered for a bit and then decided to go up top, that would prove to be a mistake as Nakasawa was able to get his knees up as Shimedzu went for a frog-splash off the top rope's, as the two got up Nakasawa was then alble to hit a series of German suplexes wearing down the challenger, before whipping Shimedzu off the ropes to finish him off with his devastating spinning version of the Power-Bomb...the H-Bomb. [B]Result: Hiroaki Nakasawa defeated Shimedzu in 23:47 by pinfall. [/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Hiroaki Nakasawa retain the Burning World Championship title.[/COLOR] [/B] [B]Rating: A[/B] [I]A bloody faced Hiroaki Nakasawa celebrates a very hard fought defence of his world title[/I]. _______________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: B[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] The under-card was routine Burning Hammer going through the motions , that actually may a little bit harsh as the two tag title matches and Dragon vs Lover were actually all quite good matches. But the World Title match most definately delivered and was the best match the promotion has put on so far this year and a definite MOTYC. Nakasawa once again proved himself as a worthy champion and given the right opponents should be able to return the prestige of the Burning World Title back to its previous heights. Shimedzu with a great performance in this match proved that he could become a worthy adversary. _________________________________________________________________ Ironclad drew 15.35 rating on TV5 Monde (+ 0.82)

[I][B][U]Internal News[/U][/B][/I] Developmental Territory Hinote Dojo[/I][I] ran their February Showcase, here is the major news:[/I] SUKI defeated Masa Yusujiro, SUKI was said to be the star performer of the night. Heiachiro Sakai retained the Hinote Dojo All-Japan title over White Samurai.At the end of the current tour, I will be reviewing our wrestlers under development in the Dojo and seeing how close they are to be promoted to the big leagues. Optimus has also informed me that he is looking to retire from active competition in a months time, this comes as no surprise as he is nearing 50 and is starting to slow down in the ring, whilst this would not effect someone who's move-set never included a a drop-kick yet alone a Shooting Star Press , it is starting to effect someone where agility was a big part of his arsenal. Yasuhiko Taira has been moaning about not being used enough , the last booking team was inexplicably building him up as a future star and he now seems to think he should be in the main event. To be fair to him he could at-least be a solid addition to the mid-card if he just improved his cardio condition just a little bit, at-least to Masuno levels. You see that's the difference between Taira and Masuno, both similar wrestlers in size, style and bad mullet hairstyles but Masuno's stamina is just about good enough to trust that you can put him out and he can have a decent match with someone, Taira on the other hand is huffing and puffing after 5 minutes and it's hard to put him in any matches, other than meaningless Dark matches or jobbing him out to someone.

[B][U]Purogods.com[/U][/B] Last week all the Champions in Burning Hammer were able to hang on to their titles. Shimedzu beat 3 other men to earn his title shot at Mondays show in Shikoku, at the Kanto show he did everything but beat Hiroaki Nakasawa, giving the champion is toughest test yet. The Raging Bulls were able to retain the World Tag Team Titles in a re-match with the team they beat for the titles at Fire Dream of the Immortals: Koshiro Ino & Tadakuni Toshusai…however they had some help as Hooded Kudo interfered in the match, though it’s thought that Kudo was attempting to interfere on behalf of Ino & Toshusai but it was interference that back fired and the problems within Silver Dragon Feet appear far from over. The Reborn Tour continues at the Sapporo Sports Park at Hokkaido on Monday 2nd April, followed by a show on Wednesday 4th April at the Yamanashi Athletic Stadium in Chubu. Mondays show will be headlined by a non title champion vs champion match as Burning World Champion Hiroaki Nakasawa takes on Burning Junior Champion Sensational Dragon. This a rare chance to see the two top singles champions in Burning Hammer going against each other in singles competition. The semi main event see’s Hooded Kudo teaming with Koshiro Ino to take on long time nemesis’ The Rebellion. This tag team match has a twist though the wrestler that gets the winning pin, earns a World Title shot and they will face World Champion Hiroaki Nakasawa for the Burning World Title in the main event of Wednesdays show in Chubu. With Kudo and Ino’s alliance already on shaky ground will it all come to a head as both will have the ambition to earn a shot at the World Title or will we the possibility of earning a shot at World Title glory come between Shimedzu and Miyamae ? Also at the show in Hokkaido, there is Junior action as Optimus takes on The Awesome Kiyaru and Elemental II takes on Golden Scorpion…the following night at Wednesdays show in Chubu the winners of those matches will face off against one another to decide the Number one contender to Sensational Dragon’s Burning Junior Title. There will also be mixed weight tag team action as two super heavyweights tag with a Junior partner as Nisso Yuasha teams up with Kenko Takemitsu to take on Everest and Venom. Finally in what is promising to be a great show in Hokkaido ; Rhino Umaga puts his Openweight title on the line against Yasunobu Masuno. Masuno is a former tag team champion and someone that has recently challenged for the World Title, so this could be the toughest test yet for the invader from GCG. Also at Wednesdays show in Chubu Yasunobu Masuno takes on Champagne Lover, should Masuno win the Openweight title on Monday, this match will be his first defence of the title and Kinnojo Horri takes on one half of the tag team champion Raging Bulls Eiji Hamacho….last week Horri beat Chuichi Sanda in an excellent match, that many called the sleeper hit of last weeks shows. Can Horri go two for two against the Tag Champs in consecutive weeks or will Hamacho even the score for his team ? ___________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B][U]Night Ten (Sapporo Sports Park, Hokkaido )[/U][/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Monday 2nd April 2007[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Champion vs Champion :[/B] [I][SIZE=1]Burning World Champion:[/SIZE][/I] Hiroaki Nakasawa vs [I][SIZE=1]Burning Junior Champion:[/SIZE][/I] Sensational Dragon[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Winning Pin Earns World Title Shot :[/B] Hooded Kudo & Koshiro Ino vs The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae)[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Openweight Title:[/B] Rhino Umaga vs Yasunobu Masuno [/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Optimus[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]vs[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]The Awesome Kiyaru[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Elemental II[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]vs[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Golden Scorpion[/SIZE] [/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Nisso Yuasha & Kenko Takemitsu[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Vs[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Everest & Venom[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]________________________________________________[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Night Eleven (Yamanashi Athletic Stadium, Chubu)[/U][/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Wednesday 4th April 2007[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]World Title:[/B] Hiroaki Naksawa vs Hooded Kudo, Koshiro Ino, Shimedzu or Miyamae [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Junior Title No.1 Contenders match :[/B] Elemental II or Golden Scorpion vs Optimus or The Awesome Kiyaru [/CENTER] [CENTER]Yasunobu Masuno vs Champagne Lover[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]* Should Masuno win the Openweight title on Monday in Hokkaido, this will be an Openweight Title Match[/SIZE] [/CENTER] [CENTER]Kinnojo Horri vs World Tag Team Champion: Eiji Hamacho [/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1][I]More matches to be announced on Tuesday 3rd April, following[/I][/SIZE] [I][SIZE=1]_____________________________________________________________________________[/SIZE][/I][/CENTER] [SIZE=1][COLOR=sienna][B][U]Prediction Short Form[/U] [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=sienna][B]Hokkaido (Monday) [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=sienna][B]Champion vs Champion: Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Sensational Dragon[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=sienna][B]Winning Pin Earns Title Shot *: Hooded Kudo & Koshiro Ino vs Shimedzu & Miyamae[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=sienna][I]* Though this is a tag team match, predict who gets the pinfall not the winning team.[/I] [/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=sienna][B]Openweight Title: Rhino Umaga vs Yasunobu Masuno[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=sienna][B]Optimus vs The Awesome Kiyaru[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=sienna][B]Elemental II vs Golden Scorpion[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=sienna][B]Nisso Yuasha & Kenko Takemitsu vs Everest & Venom[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=sienna][B]__________________________________________________[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=sienna][B]Chubu (Wednesday ) [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=sienna][B]World Title : Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Kudo, Ino, Shimedzu or Miyamae[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=sienna][B]Junior No.1 Contenders: Optimus or The Awesome Kiyaru vs [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=sienna][B]Elemental II or Golden Scorpion[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=sienna][B]Yasunobu Masuno vs Champagne Lover[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=sienna][B]Kinnojo Horri vs Eiji Hamacho[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Prediction Short Form Hokkaido (Monday) Champion vs Champion: [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/B] vs Sensational Dragon Winning Pin Earns Title Shot *: Hooded Kudo & Koshiro Ino vs Shimedzu & [B]Miyamae[/B] * Though this is a tag team match, predict who gets the pinfall not the winning team. Openweight Title: Rhino Umaga vs [B]Yasunobu Masuno[/B] Optimus vs [B]The Awesome Kiyaru[/B] [B]Elemental II[/B] vs Golden Scorpion Nisso Yuasha & Kenko Takemitsu vs Everest & Venom __________________________________________________ Chubu (Wednesday ) World Title : [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/B] vs Kudo, Ino, Shimedzu or Miyamae Junior No.1 Contenders: Optimus or The Awesome Kiyaru vs [B]Elemental II [/B]or Golden Scorpion [B]Yasunobu Masuno[/B] vs Champagne Lover [B]Kinnojo Horri[/B] vs Eiji Hamacho

Hokkaido (Monday) Champion vs Champion: [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/B] vs Sensational Dragon - Dragon's still to green Winning Pin Earns Title Shot *: Hooded Kudo & [B]Koshiro Ino[/B] vs Shimedzu & Miyamae - Ino rocks too bad he's a freelancer Openweight Title: Rhino Umaga vs [B]Yasunobu Masuno[/B] - has the goods Optimus vs [B]The Awesome Kiyaru[/B] - c'mon Optimus can't beat people at 50 [B]Elemental II[/B] vs Golden Scorpion - Main event to be sure good match up Elemental's got the better allround game Nisso Yuasha & Kenko Takemitsu vs [B]Everest & Venom[/B] - VENOM is a future star too bad hes got to carry Everest __________________________________________________ Chubu (Wednesday ) World Title : [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/B] vs Kudo, Ino, Shimedzu or Miyamae Junior No.1 Contenders: Optimus or [B]The Awesome Kiyaru[/B] vs Elemental II or Golden Scorpion - Elemental vs the Awesome one main event worthy, Kiyaru is one of the best Elemental needs to move aside [B]Yasunobu Masuno[/B] vs Champagne Lover - Antonio is a poser Masuno to bash his head in! [B]Kinnojo Horri[/B] vs Eiji Hamacho - got youth on his side Use Taira in low card or dark matches after 6ish months his stamina gets to a D!!! :p

Hokkaido (Monday) Champion vs Champion: [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa [/B]vs Sensational Dragon - Winning Pin Earns Title Shot *: [B]Hooded Kudo & Koshiro Ino[/B] vs Shimedzu & Miyamae Openweight Title: Rhino Umaga vs [B]Yasunobu Masuno[/B] Optimus vs [B]The Awesome Kiyaru[/B] [B]Elemental II[/B] vs Golden Scorpion Nisso Yuasha & Kenko Takemitsu vs [B]Everest&Venom[/B] __________________________________________________ Chubu (Wednesday ) World Title : [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/B] vs Kudo Junior No.1 Contenders: [B]The Awesome Kiyaru[/B] vs Elemental II [B]Yasunobu Masuno[/B] vs Champagne Lover [B]Kinnojo Horri[/B] vs Eiji Hamacho

[CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][B]Reborn Tour (Night 10)[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Monday 2nd April 2007[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Sapporo Sports Park, Hokkaido (Attendance: 4'661) [/CENTER] [B][U]Dark Matches[/U][/B] [B]Dark Match # 1: Chuichi Sanda vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] [COLOR=navy][B]Result: Chuichi Sanda defeated Bulldozer Brandon Smith in 5:35 by pinfall [/B][B]with an Explosion Kick. [/B][/COLOR] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=black]____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B] [B]Dark Match # 2: Marahito Masuko vs Yoshii Shiomi[/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Marahito Masuko defeated Yoshii Shiomi in 5:43 by pinfall with a [/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=navy]Masuko Cradle Crock. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] These two packed in an action packed 5 minutes, it was though they both had something to prove and wanted me to take notice. If they can keep this up then they will be able to work there way back into my booking plans. With Optimus retiring in a month, there will also be competition amongst the Junior Division to impress with good performances.[/FONT] _______________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B][U]Main Show ( Filmed For TV)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]The show kicks-off with a video hyping the main event the champion vs champion match between Hiroaki Nakasawa and Sensational Dragon.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [B]________________________________________________________[/B] [I]From his dressing room- Yasunobu Masuno cuts a promo for his up-coming match with Rhino Umaga for the Openweight Title. Masuno said he really should be challenging for the World Title, but he said will be committed in this match and that he would win the Openweight title back for Burning Hammer and be the man who finally beats Rhino Umaga. [/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 1: Openweight Title: [/B] [B]Rhino Umaga vs Yasunobu Masuno[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningOpenweight.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RhinoUmaga.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasunobuMasuno.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] So far Umaga has not had the opponent to pull off really good matches for the Openweight title, here I finally found that opponent in the form of Yasunobu Masuno. This wasn’t a technical master-class but it was far from just a messy brawl, and turned out to be a well worked match heavyweight match. The general flow of the match saw the champion dominate the early going, until he went for the Rhino Charge too early and charged into a ring post, Masuno then took control and worked over Rhino Umaga’s injured shoulder, this led to him twice locking on the Masuno Deep Sleeper, but both times Umaga had the strength and the will to fight on to get out of it. The match turned on its head however again, when after an exchange of stiff strikes, Masuno went for a Lariat but missed and got levelled with the Rhino-Charge, that Rhino Charge Masuno kicked out of at two, but after a series of suplexes (2 Germans and a Belly to Belly) Masuno was too worn down to kick-out after Umaga levelled him with yet another Rhino Charge. [B]Result:Rhino Umaga defeated Yasunobu Masuno in 11:49 by pinfall [/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Rhino Umaga retains the Burning Openweight Championship title.[/COLOR] [/B] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [I]Rhino Umaga celebrates another title defence, this time though there a few cheers from the crowd as it appears the invader from GCG is winning over some of them.[/I] _____________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match # 2: Elemental II vs Golden Scorpion[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElementalII.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GoldenScorpion.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Following on from what was something of a rarity, a good Openweight Title match, Elemental II and Golden Scorpion put on a very solid Junior Division match. If anything they pitched this match at just the right level, with enough action to keep the crowd interested and fired up for the rest of the show, but not make it such a good match as to over-shadow what was to come later in the show. They started on the mat, with just pure-wrestling not the sort of thing that the Junior Division has made it’s name with, but it provided a good grounding to the match as both tried to gain an early advantage but were constantly met by counter moves from their opponent. It was Elemental II who would make the first major mistake, going up top but missing with missile drop-kick and then getting dumped on his head by Scorpion with one of his own signature move the Elemental Suplex (Double Under-hook suplex) for a 2 count. Scorpion then had a spell where he kept working over Elemental II’s neck setting him up for suplexes and brainbusters that earned a few near-falls until Elemental II was able to pull out an Enziguri, as both got up Elemental II followed up with a drop-kick, that saw a frustrated Golden Scorpion head out of the ring for a powder. This led to Elemental II bouncing off the ropes looking to fly over the top rope, but Golden Scorpion moved out of the way, but Elemental II was ahead of Scorpion and faked him out with the Elemental Daze Kick (Tiger Feint Kick) , Elemental II then nailed Scorpion with a spring-board leg-drop. From there the match moved into the business end as Elemental II was able to get close calls with the Elemental Driver (Sitout Double Under-hook Power Bomb) and an Elemental Suplex, however Scorpion was far from out of the match and earned close calls himself, the closest of which was from the Scorpion Stinger (Rolling Wheel Kick). The finishing sequence saw Elemental II win an exchange of strikes, he then took down Golden Scorpion with another Elemental Suplex before,going up top and putting the seal on the victory with the Inferno Splash. [B]Result: Elemental II defeated Golden Scorpion in 13:36 by pinfall.[/B] [B]Rating: B[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]O.O.C Note:[/B] I’m sure most people will have noticed that I tend to write longer write ups for Super-Junior matches, I just find them easier to get carried away with than a match between a couple of brawlers[/FONT]. ______________________________________________________ [I]We go backstage once more where Hooded Kudo and Koshiro Ino are in their dressing room. The faceless interviewer sticks a microphone in their faces to get a few comments, about their up-coming match with the Rebellion, where the wrestler who makes the winning pin earns a world title shot. Hooded Kudo took over the whole of the interview, as Koshiro Ino (looking somewhat agitated ) could not get a word in edgeways. [/I] [I]General gist is that Kudo & Ino would be working as team in this match, and show that the Silver Dragon Feet faction are still on the same page, he said whoever got the pin-fall in this match would be given the full support of the rest of Silver- Dragon feet and if that man is Koshiro Ino, then Hooded Kudo will gracefully stand in the back ground and give his man the backing that he needs to win the world title and bring it to the most elite stable in Burning Hammer.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] ________________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match # 3: Nisso Yuasha & Kenko Takemitsu vs Everest & VENOM[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_NisshoYuasa.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KenkoTakemitsu.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Everest.jpg[/IMG] [B]& [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Venom.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] No surprise that this would be the come-down match of the night, though I was hoping for a little better considering Yuasha’s surprisingly good match on the pre-show at the last event with VENOM. But I suppose having two plodding lumps in one match, with both Yuasha and Everest involved was always going to bring down the quality of this match. Yuasha and Everest did have a brief exchange but were pretty much a non-factor as they both run out gas half way through the match. It was all VENOM and Takemitsu in the final three minutes of the match, and after several reversals and roll-up variation near-falls between the two super-juniors, VENOM was able to lock on the Sting In The Tail (Cross-Knee-Lock) and Takemitsu had no other choice but to tap out, after the painful submission hold was applied. [B]Result: Everest and VENOM defeated Nissho Yuasa and Kenko Takemitsu in 9:46 when VENOM defeated Kenko Takemitsu by submission. [/B] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [B]________________________________________________________[/B] [I]It appears that plenty of wrestlers want to get something of their chests tonight, as Sensational Dragon requests some microphone time. [/I] [I]The increasingly egotistical Sensational Dragon, says he is the most electrifying man in Burning Hammer, he says he is the top champion in this company not Nakasawa and that he should be main eventing shows every week, and should he beat Nakasawa in this champion vs champion match , then the Burning Hammer management would have no other choice but to make him the icon of the company.[/I] [I]Dragon finishes off by saying the only reason Nakasawa will remain world champion after tonight is because of a weight limit, that protects the likes of Nakasawa from losing the title to a superior athlete such as himself[/I]. [B]Rating: B-[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]O.O.C Note:[/B] Sensational Dragon’s character is based on a comment he made on the internet, that he should be main-eventing shows and that the company should be built around himself, thing is he made this comment before I even put the Junior title on him. He’s a natural[/FONT] egomaniac, so it’s not just an act with him. _______________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match # 4: Optimus vs The Awesome Kiyar[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Optimus.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheAwesomeKiyaru.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] This was a solid match up between two veterans of the Junior Division, but Optimus did not appear to be on top form, perhaps he has the idea of putting his feet up in the retirement home for wrestlers already, if he wants a good send off he will need to produce better than this. If it wasn’t for Kiyaru with his graceful move-set, then this match could have been very average, a Optimus was showing his age in this one. With an off-colour Optimus there was never any doubt who was going to win this one, or who certainly deserved to win and Kiyaru got the job done with a Kiyaru Effect (Forward Somersault Bull-Dog) [B]Result: The Awesome Kiyaru defeated Optimus in 12:34 by pinfall.[/B] [B]Rating: B-[/B] ________________________________________________________________ [I]A video plays hyping the up-coming match up between Hooded Kudo & Koshiro Ino against the Rebellion. It reminds us that the wrestler who makes the winning pin gets the title shot.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 5: Winning Pin Earn's World Title Shot: [/B] [B]Hooded Kudo & Koshiro Ino vs The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HoodedKudo.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KoshiroIno.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Shimedzu.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Miyamae.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] I’ve seen better wrestled matches involving these four, but because of the stipulation there was plenty of tension and drama involved in this match-up. The match started off in the usual all-guns blazing fashion as Kudo paired up with Miyamae and Koshiro Ino paired up with Shimedzu, once the 5 minutes of obligatory brawling on the out-side had runs it course and the match had settled down, Koshiro Ino got the first pin-fall attempt after a power-bomb on Shimedzu, interestingly no one made the save, meaning Shimedzu had to kick out….Shimedzu gave a tension filled glare across to his partner Miyamae. But Shimedzu was in trouble and Kudo and Ino worked him over, until Koshiro Ino mis-timed a Lariat and hit Hooded Kudo instead, giving Shimedzu the chance to tag in his partner Miyamae, Miyamae went for a quick roll up on Hooded Kudo but Kudo managed to kick-out. Out of no-where Kudo hit the Kudo-Kutter only for the pin-fall to be broken up by Shimedzu, any doubt that things were going to break-down earlier between Shimedzu and Miyamae were laid to rest, as the pair worked over Hooded Kudo with their inventive double team offence..taking it in turns to go for the pin-fall, whilst the other stood guard…with all hope looking lost for Kudo. Koshiro Ino had enough and tried to get into the ring to save Kudo, but he kept getting cut off, not only did Ino want to save his ‘partner’ he also wanted that win, he wanted that title shot and if he did not get into the match , that wasn’t going to happen. Eventually Koshiro Ino managed to get into the ring and cleaned house with a double Lariat, he then dragged a worn-down Hooded Kudo over to his corner and officially tagged himself into the match. Koshiro Ino took down Shimedzu with a Back-Snapper only for Miyamae to make the save, after an exchange of strikes, spinning Lariat form Ino took down Miyamae and as Miyamae got back up to his feet he was met with the Kobra’s Bite High Knee, both Kudo & Shimedzu were just coming to on the out-side and both tried to get back into the ring but it was too late for them as the referee counted three. At the end of the match Koshiro Ino see’s Hooded Kudo standing over him. [B]Result: Hooded Kudo and Koshiro Ino defeated The Rebellion in 19:40 when Koshiro Ino defeated Miyamae by pinfall with a Kobra's Bite. [/B] [B]Rating: B[/B] [I]There’s an un-easy moment where Koshiro Ino is unsure of his partner’s motives, but Kudo sticks out a hand, the two then shake hands, embrace each other and Kudo raises Koshiro Ino’s hand, looking genuinely pleased that his protégé has earned a shot at the World Title.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] ____________________________________________________________ [I]A video hypes up the champion vs champion match between World Champion Hiroaki Naksawa and Junior Champion Sensational Dragon[/I]. [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 6: Champion[SIZE=1] (Burning World) [/SIZE]vs Champion[SIZE=1] (Burning Junior):[/SIZE] [/B] [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Sensational Dragon[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] I was unsure of how this match would come off and it was a slight risk putting Sensational Dragon in the main event, a calculated risk but still a risk. I need not having any fears that his match would disappoint, as it was one of the best matches seen in Burning Hammer so far this year. Following on from his great World Title match with Shimedzu it appears that Nakasawa works best against Lighter, quicker opponents. The match started with Nakasawa expectedly dominating the match, using his considerable power advantage and throwing Dragon around the ring. The ****y Junior Champion, came into this match full of confidence, but he looked no match for the World Champion. However an enziguri, followed by a spring-board drop-kick, brought Sensational Dragon right back into the match-up. Sensational Dragon was really starting to feel it and un-balanced the World Champion with a series of lightning fast attacks from all sorts of angles. Nakasawa was now out of sorts and rolled to the out-side of the ring but was taken down by a handspring somersault from Sensational Dragon. The two then got up and fought on the out-side, Nakasawa went for a Power-Bomb but Sensational Dragon tried to turn it into head-scissors but Nakasawa was able to reverse it back into a Power-Bomb that sent Sensational Dragon crashing back-first into one of the railings. Nakasawa got back into the ring as Dragon laid on the out-side, as Nakasawa waited for the referee to count Dragon out, the Junior champion just beat the count, making it back into the ring on the count of 18. Nakasawa was still way in control of the match though, and got two quick pin attempts after a Big Boot and a release German suplex. Nakasawa could feel the win in his grasp and signalled that it was over, he then whipped Sensational Dragon into the ropes for the H-Bomb and caught Dragon in the move, however Dragon was able to turn it around and reverse it into a Tornado DDT. Dragon then went for a quick pin but did not have enough leverage on it to make a convincing pin. As the two got up Nakasawa was still looking the stronger and after a delayed suplex where he left Sensational Dragon hanging in the air for 20 seconds, he then placed Dragon on the top turnbuckle, as he looked to bring him crashing into the ring with a Belly to Back suplex, however the top rope is more the terrain of Sensational Dragon and he fought back before sending Nakasawa crashing into the ring with a top-rope Dragon Slice (Shiranui)…one…two…thr..No ! Nakasawa got a shoulder up. Dragon then went back up top again and nailed Nakasawa with diving head-butt, but that could only earn a two count as well. As Nakasawa staggered back up to his feet, Sensational Dragon could feel the win in his grasp, he went back up top again but as he flew in off the top-rope this time he was met by a drop-kick from the World Champion. Both men laid out on the canvas, as the referee almost counted both of them out. As they got up Nakasawa sent Sensational Dragon over-head with a release German suplex, he then followed up with a big-boot and then got Sensational Dragon up and then crashing down with the Nakasawa neck-breaker. Sensational Dragon had given it his all but had nothing left, as the referee counted to three. [B]Result: Hiroaki Nakasawa defeated Sensational Dragon in 17:39 [/B] [B]by pinfall [/B] [B]Rating: A[/B] [I]The match is over. Hiroaki Nakasawa walks over and offers his hand as a sign of respect to Sensational Dragon for putting up a great fight, but Sensational Dragon refuses the handshake and walks off.[/I] ____________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: B +[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Best show yet...just a solid card from top to bottom. The main event delivered and even exceeded expectations, though most pleasing news of the night was finally getting a good Openweight Title match __________________________________________________________________________________________ [B]T.V News:[/B] Lords of the Ring drew a 16.72 rating on Nippon TV (-0.03)

[B][U]Purogods.com[/U][/B] Burning Hammer have released the updated line-up for Wednesdays Show at Yamanashi Athletic Stadium in Chubu. The show will be headlined by the World Title Match between Hiroaki Nakasawa and Koshiro Ino. Added to the card is a Junior Division 4 corner survival match, featuring the Junior Tag Champs 'Size of the Fight' Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda, former Junior champion Marahito Masuko and Golden Scorpion, plus Miyamae of the Rebellion takes on Mokuami Maita. [CENTER][B][U]Night Eleven (Yamanashi Athletic Stadium, Chubu)[/U][/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Wednesday 4th April 2007[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]World Title:[/B] Hiroaki Naksawa vs Koshiro Ino [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Junior Title No.1 Contenders Match:[/B] Elemental II vs The Awesome Kiyaru [/CENTER] [CENTER]Yasunobu Masuno vs Champagne Lover[/CENTER] [CENTER]Kinnojo Horri vs [SIZE=1]World Tag Team Champion:[/SIZE] Eiji Hamacho [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Junior 4 Corner Survival:[/B] [SIZE=1]Junior Tag Team Champion:[/SIZE] Hyosuke Kokan vs [SIZE=1]Junior Tag Team Champion:[/SIZE] Kansuke Konda vs Marahito Masuko vs Golden Scorpion[/CENTER] [CENTER]Miyamae vs Mokuami Maita ____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [LEFT][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d][U]Prediction Short Form[/U] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=1][COLOR=sienna][B]Chubu (Wednesday ) - Updated [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=1][COLOR=sienna][B]World Title : Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Koshiro Ino[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=1][COLOR=sienna][B]Junior No.1 Contenders: Elemental II vs The Awesome Kiyaru[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=1][COLOR=sienna][B]Yasunobu Masuno vs Champagne Lover[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=1][COLOR=sienna][B]Kinnojo Horri vs Eiji Hamacho[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d]Hyosuke Kokan vs Kansuke Konda vs Marahito Masuko vs Golden Scorpion[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d]Miyamae vs Mokuami Maita [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/LEFT]

[b][u]Chubu (Wednesday)[/u][/b] World Title : [b]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/b] vs Koshiro Ino Junior No.1 Contenders: Elemental II vs [b]The Awesome Kiyaru[/b] [b]Yasunobu Masuno[/b] vs Champagne Lover Kinnojo Horri vs [b]Eiji Hamacho[/b] Hyosuke Kokan vs Kansuke Konda vs Marahito Masuko vs [b]Golden Scorpion[/b] [b]Miyamae[/b] vs Mokuami Maita

Chubu (Wednesday) World Title : [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa [/B]vs Koshiro Ino Junior No.1 Contenders: Elemental II vs [B]The Awesome Kiyaru[/B] [B]Yasunobu Masuno[/B] vs Champagne Lover [B]Kinnojo Horri [/B]vs Eiji Hamacho Hyosuke Kokan vs [B]Kansuke Konda[/B] vs Marahito Masuko vs Golden Scorpion [B]Miyamae[/B] vs Mokuami Maita

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Reborn Tour (Night 11)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Wednesday 4th April 2007[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Yamanashi Athletic Stadium, Chubu (Attendance: 3'657) [/CENTER] [B][U]Dark Matches[/U][/B] [B]Dark Match # 1: Venom vs Kenko Takemitsu [/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Result: VENOM defeated Kenko Takemitsu in 5:31 by pinfall with [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]a Lethal Dosage. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=black]___________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B] [B]Dark Match # 2: Toshiki Shibanaumo vs Dynamite Narahashi[/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Toshiki Shibanumo defeated Dynamite Narahashi in 6:59 by pinfall with a Hammerplex. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] The match probably was not as terrible as the D+ rating suggests, it’s just that no one cared about it. Shibanumo is a veteran whose career is on the slide, whilst Narahashi is still young but has failed to live up to the expectations that were built up for him in his rookie year. [/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]_____________________________________________________________[/FONT] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show (Filmed For TV)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]The show starts off with a hype video for the World Title match between Hiroaki Nakasawa and Koshiro Ino . It shows Koshiro Ino making the winning pin on Miyamae in the tag match on Monday to earn the World Title shot.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] _______________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match # 1: Golden Scorpion vs Hyosuke Kokan vs[/B] [B]Kansuke Konda vs Marahito Masuko[/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GoldenScorpion.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HyosukeKokan.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KansukeKonda.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] As expected in this match Size of the Fight worked like a team, whenever they were in the ring together even though it was a singles match, and their quick paced inventive double team offence lifted what was a solid but pretty routine 4 corners match. The finish came when Marihito Masuko had taken down Kansuke Konda with the Masuko Cradle-Shock but Golden Scorpion springboarded into the match and nailed Masuko with the Golden-Shot Leg-drop, only for Hyosuke Kokan to break up the pin attempt. Kokan set up on the top rope and tried to take down Scorpion with a Tornado DDT but Scorpion caught him and used his power advantage (for a Junior competitor) to send Kokan down with a Power-Bomb. Scorpion then followed up with the Scorpion Stinger (Rolling Wheel-Kick) to earn a much needed victory, that helps him rise up the rankings for Junior Title contention. [B]Result: Golden Scorpion defeated Hyosuke Kokan, Marihito Masuko and Kansuke Konda in 11:44 when Golden Scorpion defeated Hyosuke Kokan by pinfall. [/B] [B]Rating: B-[/B] ______________________________________________________________ [I]The camera cuts backstage where we find Koshiro Ino warming up. Hooded Kudo comes in and gives Koshiro Ino some words of encouragement for his World Title match with Hiroaki Nakasawa.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [B]______________________________________________________[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 2: Champagne Lover vs Yasunobu Masuno[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ChampagneLover.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasunobuMasuno.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This match did not go all that long but it had intense action all the way, the story of the match saw Champagne Lover take Masuno down pretty early on with a flying drop-kick, he then followed up by targeting Masuno’s right arm as he tried to set Masuno up for the Champagne Breakfast (Seated Arm Bar). Despite the weakness in his right arm, somehow Masuno was able to fire back with his left and came-back strong against the Mexican import. Though Lover gave him the opening to come back, as he became over-confident and took to posing in the ring. As Masuno was able to get up a head of steam with his offence he eventually rattled Lover enough to set him up for the Avalanche Bomb, which proved to be the decisive move of the match. [B]Result: Yasunobu Masuno defeated Champagne Lover in 8:36 [/B] [B]by pinfall.[/B] [B]Rating: B[/B] _______________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match # 3: Miyamae vs Mokuami Maita[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Miyamae.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MokuamiMaita.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Mokuami Maita is one of the great enigma’s of the Burning Hammer Roster, as he is so inconsistent, one week he’ll put a on a very average, forgettable performance and then in other weeks he’ll come back with a really strong showing, like he did here against Miyamae. This match was a modern technical master-class, with a quick pace and great counter-wrestling with plenty of near-falls. One great example of what this match was all about, saw Mokuami Maita get Miyamae into the anke-lock only for Miyamae to roll through and get a small package near-fall on Maita, only for Maita to apply the ankle-lock again but this time Miyamae was able to reach the ropes to break it up. The finish came when Miyamae had taken control, after a top-rope superplex had turned the match in his favour, after a series of strikes and kicks he lifted Maita up for the Miyamae Spoiler (hangman’s face-buster) to earn the victory in what proved to be a very competitive match. [B]Result: Miyamae defeated Mokuami Maita in 10:34 by pinfall with [/B] [B]a Miyamae Spoiler.[/B] [B]Rating: B+[/B] [B]______________________________________________________[/B] [I]It turns out that the faceless backstage interviewer in the dressing room interviews is Tetsuzan Kaneko. This time he is posing questions to World Champion Hiroaki Nakasawa. [/I] [I]Nakasawa says whoever he would have been facing be it one of the Rebellion, Hooded Kudo or his opponent tonight Koshiro Ino, the outcome tonight would have still been the same, with his arm being raised in victory.[/I] [I]Kaneko asked Nakasawa’s opinion on the growing un-rest in the Silver Dragon Feet camp between Kudo & Koshiro Ino. Nakasawa said he was un-concerned by what happens with other peoples business, as long as they don’t interfere with him. He said his sole focus was on himself, on being the best, on making sure he remained World Champion every time he enters the ring.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Kaneko was whining backstage about not being on TV, so I've officially given him the role of backstage interviewer. As his prescence did not really hurt the promo done by Nakasawa, then I may as well keep him in for the segments.[/FONT] ________________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match # 4: Kinnojo Horri vs Eiji Hamacho [/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EijiHamacho.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] Last week Kinnojo Horri had an excellent match with Hamacho’s tag team partner Chuichi Sanda, a match that almost stole the show, and there were great expectations for this match. But unfortunately this was a bit of a disappointment, as neither man brought their A-Game to this one. The match had plenty of powerful brawling, but for some reason it just seemed to lack that intensity, that bit of edge for the crowd to fully invest in what they were watching. Horri won the match, by finishing off Hamacho with a Destiny Bomb (Argentine Power-Bomb), after softening up the tag champ with a series of elbow smashes and a belly to belly suplex. [B]Result: Kinnojo Horri defeated Eiji Hamacho in 13:35 by pinfall.[/B] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [B]________________________________________________________[/B] [I]A video plays hyping the Junior Title contenders match between Elemental II and The Awesome Kiyaru…the video shows the two competitors semi-final victories.[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 5: Junior Title No.1 Contenders Match: [/B] [B]Elemental II vs The Awesome Kiyaru[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElementalII.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheAwesomeKiyaru.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] No surprise that this was the match of the night, as two of the Junior Division’s most reliable performers went up against each other. Elemental II may be in his mid 40’s and Kiyaru might be in his mid 30’s, but these two veteran’s of the super-junior scene, still have the ability to put on great matches. If anything they are getting better with age, especially Kiyaru who has learnt to add bit more steak (solid chain wrestling, excellent ring psychology) to his sizzle (jaw-dropping feats of athleticism). This match started off fairly slow with a feeling out process that showed the respect the two competitors had for one another. The match kicked up a gear though around the six minute mark when Elemental II was able to pull out the Elemental suplex, and go for a pin attempt however Kiyaru managed to reverse it into a pin attempt of his own. Elemental then tried to get Kiyaru up for the Earth-Breaker but Kiyaru took him down with a head-scissors take-down for another quick pin attempt. It was near-fall after near-fall after that. Elemental II went close twice with the Elemental Driver and after a great looking 5 kick combo. Kiyaru meanwhile got close 2 counts with the Kiyaru Effect and a very smooth looking moonsault. The decisive moments of the match saw both Elemental II and Kiyaru set up on the top-rope, hitting each other with stiff strikes, in the end Elemental II pushed Kiyaru off, but Kiyaru got back up again and raced up the turn-buckle looking to bring in Elemental II with some kind of suplex variation but Elemental II was once again, able to win the battle and sent Kiyaru crashing to the canvas with a top-rope Elemental Driver….Elemental II went for the pin-fall but somehow Kiyaru kicked out. Elemental II went up top again and pulled out the Inferno Splash (Corkscrew 450)….he connected and this time Kiyaru was not kicking out. [B]Result: Elemental II defeated The Awesome Kiyaru in 17:42 by pinfall. [/B] [B]Rating: B+[/B] [I]After the match Junior champion Sensational Dragon comes out on to the ramp with the Burning Junior belt slung across his shoulder, he claps slowly in a sarcastic manner at Elemental II earning the title shot. Elemental II see’s him on the ramp and the two engage in a stare-down. Elemental II makes a belt motion across his waist and points towards Sensational Dragon to demonstrate that he is coming after Dragon’s Junior Title. [/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [B]_______________________________________________________[/B] [I]Another hype video plays reminding everyon that the main event is Nakasawa vs Ino in a World Title match .[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 6: World Title: [/B] [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Koshiro Ino[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningWorld.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KoshiroIno.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This wasn’t at the same level as Nakasawa’s recent matches against Shimedzu and Sensational Dragon, as it appears lighter workers seem to bring the best out of the champion. This was your standard Puro heavyweight contest with a war of attrition at the start and it moving up in intensity as the match progresses. It was a good solid contest between two of the top heavyweights in Burning Hammer but had nothing really to make it stand out from the pack, and it did feel like a bit of a routine regular show defence for Nakasawa. The best section of the match came half-way through, it saw Nakasawa and Ino, exchange in a Lariat contest that neither man was going to budge on, eventually after 2 minutes of heavy hitting they simultaneously levelled each other with massive lariats, that kept both men down for a nine count. Though Koshiro Ino twice nailed Nakasawa with the Kobra’s Bite (High Knee) he was unable to keep the champion pinned for 3, and when Nakasawa showed incredible power by pulling off an H-Bomb on Ino, there was no doubt who would be winner and still the World champion after it was all over with. [B]Result: Hiroaki Nakasawa defeated Koshiro Ino in 20:01 by pinfall.[/B] [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa retains the Burning World Championship title. [/B] [B]Rating: B[/B] [I]All of sudden with Koshiro Ino already a beaten man in the ring, the Rebellion appear and start beating on him with Kendo Sticks. [/I] [I]Seeing the assault, Nakasawa and Kinnojo Horri come running in and fight them both off, saving Koshiro Ino from a serious beating.[/I] [B]Ratings: C for Rebellion Post match attack, C+ for Nakasawa & Horri save[/B] _______________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: B :[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [/CENTER] This was another solid show, it had it’s let-downs Horri vs Hamacho, but that was off-set by some nice surprises such as Miyamae- Maita. The two matches at the top of the card the Junior Contenders match and the World Title match, did pretty much what I expected from them. __________________________________________________________________ [B]T.V News:[/B] [FONT=Arial]Ironclad drew a 15.34 rating on TV5 Monde (Down 0.01) [/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Both shows went down this week in the ratings but not by any amount that is of any major concern, as long as they both keep around the 15 mark, then we probably wont see much complaint from the T.V companies. [/FONT]

[B][U]Burning Hammer News[/U][/B] [B][FONT=Garamond][/FONT][/B] Hinote Dojo held their April show called Sword Battle Armour. The main news is that Heicharo Sakai held onto his All-Japan title, seeing off the challenge of SUKI. Also Brother Yoshikata and Taro Shionaya have formed a tag team, it will be interesting to see how this team fares and if they could eventually add something to the tag ranks in Burning Hammer.

[I]Respected Puroresu journalist Matsuo Dazuoka posted up this article on [/I][I]Purogods.com (The No.1 Puro site for all your Burning Hammer, PGHW, Golden Canvas and World League News)[/I] [B]_______________________________________________________[/B] [B][U]Silver-Dragon Feet...the end is nigh ?[/U] [/B] Another eventful week has passed in Burning Hammer, where Hiroaki Nakasawa keeps rolling on as the World Champion, this time seeing off the challenge of Koshiro Ino. However there is one man Nakasawa has yet to defend the Burning World Title against, someone considered an icon of the company Haruki 'Hooded ' Kudo and the leader of the very stable Koshiro Ino is part of...Silver-Dragon Feet. A stable that has been one of the most dominant factions in Burning Hammer since the autumn of the year 2000. However one thing despite it's success as a unit one thing has always alluded the faction since it's formation the Burning World Title. Nakasawa's latest challenger Koshiro Ino earned his title shot in the rather leftfield manor of getting the winning pin-fall in a tag match, where Ino partnered with Hooded Kudo , to take on The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae) a pair who have caused Kudo & Ino an whole host of problems, to the extent that it has threatened to put the relationship Kudo & Ino have had as Mentor and student as part of the Silver-Dragon feet stable under jeopardy. However despite a feeling that Kudo could turn on Ino in the Tag match on Monday, he did not and appear to pass the torch to Ino as he gave his protege his full backing to bring the title into the Silver Dragon Feet stable, it was however an attempt that came up short and after Ino had given it all he got The Rebellion, made an opportunistic attack on Ino, thankfully the man who defeated Ino World Champion Hiroaki Nakasawa and Kinnojo Horri cleared the ring, before Shimedzu and m Miyamae could inflict any serious damage. Noticeable by his abscence in that rescue attempt though was Hooded Kudo, so just how much support is Kudo willing to give his protege ? It was also interesting to see Kinnojo Horri come out and make the save, Horri has always been something of a come and go when he likes member of Kudo's Silver Dragon Feet Stable. He's always held his own ambitions outside of the group, including an ambition to become World Champion and it's Koshiro Ino who has always been the personal protege of Hooded Kudo, but on Wednesday Horri still showed that he had Ino's back. The question is just how much is Hooded Kudo prepared to sit in the background and let Ino & Horri go after the glory, it really is something of a surprise that since Hiroaki Nakasawa beat Bruce The Giant for the Burning World Title back in August that Kudo, one of the perennial main eventers of Burning Hammer has not been granted a title shot, what is more of a surprise is that he unfazed about it...some may see this as Kudo being ready to pass the torch to the next generation but knowing Kudo he probably just biding his time, waiting to see when it is the right time to make his move and once again go after the accolade of being crowned a World Champion. Also what of the remainder of Silver Dragon Feet...Junior division legend Optimus recently announced that he will be retiring from active in-ring competiion at the end of the month and he though he was always Kudo's right hand man, he now seems to have his own farewell tour to contend with over the past month and now seems to have drifted away from all things involved with the stable. It was Optimus who formed the revered stable with Hooded Kudo back in 2000, out of mutual respect for one another, after a gruelling feud that lasted a whole year...a feud in which Kudo won every singles encounter between the pair, apart from one match, the very last encounter between the pair, a bloody 40 minute war at Night of the Burning Hammer that Optimus won after hitting 3 consecutive Ozone High Flyers on Hooded Kudo. It is still to this day considered one of the greatest matches in the history of the company, and it was a match that helped the pair bury their feud as Kudo finally found respect for the Junior Division legend. As for Tadakuni Toshusai he was never really a member of Silver Dragon Feet just one by association, because he was the tag partner of Koshiro Ino. In-fact Ino & Toshusai were partners by complete accident. Koshiro Ino & Kinnojo Horri had an earnt the shot to challenge the then champions The Raging Bulls (Hamacho & Sanda) for the titles, but Kinnojo Horri picked up an injury that was to keep him out for of action for two months. Toshusai who was desperate to impress and get himself involved in any title picture, stepped up to take the place of the injured Horri. No one expected the very green combination of Ino & Toshusai to win the belts from The Raging Bulls but in a shocker at the Quest of Heart event, Toshusai rolled up Sanda to win the tag belts for the unlikely pair. Fast forward to March and The Raging Bulls have since won the tag titles back, the pair of Ino & Toshusai get one last shot at the tag titles this Wednesday, should they win the titles this most unlikely of tag pairings looks set to continue, however should they lose for a third time in a row to the Raging Bulls, then more than likely the team will have run it's course. These are testing times for everyone involved with the Silver Dragon Feet stable, are we seeing the beginning of the end or will they come through this adversity even stronger and even more dangerous than ever before ? [I]- Matsuo Dazuoka [/I] [I]Burning Hammer Correspondent[/I] [I]7- April-2007[/I]

[B][U]Purogods.com[/U][/B] Burning Hammer continue The Reborn Tour, as they visit the Akita Stadium in Tohoku on Monday 9th April and the Okinawa Prefectural Budokan in Kyushu on Wednesday 11th April. Mondays show will he headed by a double main event. Elemental II challenges Sensational Dragon for the Junior Title . Elemental II earnt his shot for the title in a recent mini tournament, that saw him beat Golden Scorpion and The Awesome Kiyaru along the way. Elemental II will be looking to become a six time Junior Champion. In the other main event match of the night Hiroaki Nakasawa will team with two recent challengers for his World Title Koshiro Ino and Kinnojo Horri, as they take on Yasunobu Masuno and The Rebellion in six man tag action . There will also be six man tag action amongst the Junior Division as the Junior Tag Champions Size of the Fight team with Super Joshuya to take on the trio of The Awesome Kiyaru, Golden Scorpion and Venom. Wednesdays show in Kyushu will be headlined by an all-stat four corner survival match featuring Hiroaki Nakasawa, Hooded Kudo, Kinnojo Horri and Shimedzu. Nakasawa's World Title will not be on the line in the match, but should anyone else win the match and especially if they were to pin the champion, then they would put themselves in an unquestionably strong position to challenge for the World Title. Other key matches for that night see Koshiro Ino & Tadakuni Toshusai get one final shot to win the tag titles from The Raging Bulls. Rhino Umaga puts his openweight title on the line against Champagne Lover and the Optimus farewell tour kicks off as he goes in one on one action against someone who has been both a rival and a tag partner in his legendary tenure with Burning Hammer...former Junior Champion Super Joshuya. Here are the full cards for the up-coming week ahead for Burning Hammer [CENTER][B][U]Night Twelve (Akita Stadium, Tohoku)[/U][/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Monday 9th April 2007[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Junior Title :[/B] Sensational Dragon vs Elemental II[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Six Man War:[/B] Hiroaki Nakasawa, Koshiro Ino & Kinnojo Horri vs Yasunobu Masuno, Shimedzu & Miyamae[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Six Man Junior Elimination Tag:[/B] Hyosuke Kokan, Kansuke Konda & Super Joshuya vs The Awesome Kiyaru, Golden Scorpion & Venom[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Yasuhiko Taira[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]vs[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Tadakuni Toshusai[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Chuichi Sanda[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]vs[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Toshiki Shibanumo[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Eiji Hamacho[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]vs [/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Champagne Lover[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]vs[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Mokuami Maita[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]___________________________________________________________________________[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Night Thirteen (Okinawa Prefectural Budokan, Kyushu)[/U][/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Wednesday 11th April 2007[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Non (World) Title 4 Corner Survival [/B] Hiroaki Naksawa vs Hooded Kudo vs Kinnojo Horri vs Shimedzu[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]World Tag Titles:[/B] Raging Bulls (Eiji Hamacho & Chuichi Sanda) vs Koshiro Ino & Tadakuni Toshusai [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Openweight Title:[/B] Rhino Umaga vs Champagne Lover[/CENTER] [CENTER]Optimus vs Super Joshuya[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Mokuami Maita & Kenko Takemitsu[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]vs[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Venom & Yoshii Shiomi[/SIZE] [/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Yasunobu Masuno[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]vs[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Bulldozer Brandon Smith [/SIZE] [SIZE=1]_____________________________________________________________________________[/SIZE][/CENTER] [LEFT][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d][U]Prediction Short Form[/U] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/LEFT] [SIZE=1][COLOR=sienna][B]Tohoku (Monday) [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=sienna][B]Junior Title : Sensational Dragon vs Elemental II [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=sienna][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=sienna][B]Six Man War: Nakasawa, Ino & Horri vs Masuno, Shimedzu & Miyamae[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=sienna][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=sienna][B]Junior Elimination Tag: Kokan, Konda & Joshuya vs Kiyaru, Scorpion & Venom[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d]_____________________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d]Kyushu (Wednesday)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d]Non Title 4-Way: Nakasawa vs Kudo vs Horri vs Shimedzu[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d]Tag Titles: Raging Bulls vs Ino & Toshusai[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d]Openweight Title: Rhino Umaga vs Champagne Lover[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d]Optimus vs Super Joshuya [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

[B]O.O.C Note: [/B] Something really annoying happened when I was writing up that preview,I was originally typing it up 4 hours ago but a massive power cut happened, just as I finishing off....meaning I had to type it out all again. Not only though did the power-cut force me to re-type everything, it also knocked out my interner connection, it's only just half an hour ago that it's returned to normal.

Tohoku (Monday) Junior Title : [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] vs Elemental II Six Man War: [B]Nakasawa, Ino & Horri [/B]vs Masuno, Shimedzu & Miyamae Junior Elimination Tag: Kokan, Konda & Joshuya vs Kiyaru, [B]Scorpion & Venom[/B] __________________________________________________ ___________________ Kyushu (Wednesday) Non Title 4-Way: Nakasawa vs [B]Kudo[/B] vs Horri vs Shimedzu Tag Titles: [B]Raging Bulls[/B] vs Ino & Toshusai Openweight Title: [B]Rhino Umaga[/B] vs Champagne Lover [B]Optimus[/B] vs Super Joshuya

[b][u]Tohoku (Monday)[/b][/u] Junior Title : [b]Sensational Dragon[/b] vs Elemental II Six Man War: [b]Nakasawa, Ino & Horri[/b] vs Masuno, Shimedzu & Miyamae Junior Elimination Tag: Kokan, Konda & Joshuya vs [b]Kiyaru, Scorpion[/b] & Venom [b][u]Kyushu (Wednesday)[/b][/u] Non Title 4-Way: Nakasawa vs [b]Kudo[/b] vs Horri vs [i]Shimedzu[/i] Tag Titles: [b]Raging Bulls[/b] vs Ino & Toshusai Openweight Title: [b]Rhino Umaga[/b] vs Champagne Lover Optimus vs [b]Super Joshuya[/b]

[CENTER][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][B]Reborn Tour (Night 12)[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Monday 9th April 2007[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Akita Stadium, Tohoku (Attendance: 5'000) [/CENTER] [B][U]Dark Matches[/U][/B] [B]Dark Match # 1: Dynamite Narahashi vs Sanetomo Shiraishi [/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Dynamite Narahashi defeated Sanetomo Shiraishi in 4:48[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]by pinfall.[/COLOR] [/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=black]____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B] [B]Dark Match # 2: Silver Shark vs Kenko Takemitsu[/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Kenko Takemitsu defeated Silver Shark in 7:54 by pinfall with a Canada 2 Japan. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Both of those matches are exactly what Dark Matches should be, a pair of solid but far from special matches. Nothing that is going to bring the mood of the crowd down, but nothing that is going to up-stage what is being filmed in front of the T.V cameras either. [/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]______________________________________________________________[/FONT] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show (Filmed for TV)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]The show starts with a hype video of the Six Man Tag match that is to take between Hiroaki Nakasawa, Kinnojo Horri & Koshiro Ino vs The Rebellion & Yasunobu Masuno. The video shows Nakasawa and Horri, saving Ino from a beatdown at the hands of The Rebellion, after Ino’s World Title match with Nakasawa[/I]. [B]Rating: C+[/B] [B]_________________________________________________________[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 1: Mokuami Maita vs Champagne Lover[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MokuamiMaita.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ChampagneLover.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This match suffered from a serious lack of crowd heat, and both Maita and Champagne Lover failed to raise their game up a level. Much of the Burning Hammer audience just aren’t taking to the Mexican import and I’m unsure if I will bring him back for the next tour, he’s done OK but he’s not been a resounding success. The action itself was technically solid, if just lacking in the sort of intensity to take it up a level, the match was won by Champagne Lover when he managed to lock on the Champagne Breakfast and force Mokuami Maita to tap out, given the suave Mexican some momentum going into his Openweight Title match with Rhino Umaga on Wednesday. [B]Result: Champagne Lover defeated Mokuami Maita in 10:51 by submission. [/B] [B]Rating: C[/B] ______________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match # 2: Eiji Hamacho vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EijiHamacho.jpg[/IMG] [B]& [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BulldozerBrandonSmith.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] Much like the opening match this match suffered from a dead crowd. Bulldozer Brandon Smith has all the tools to be a great success but unfortunately is having to contend with the pre-conceived idea in Japan that all rookies must pay their dues before getting a major push. On hindsight perhaps I should have assigned him to Hinote Dojo for a year, it’s not that he needs developing, he’s more advanced in terms of skill than anyone in our developmental territory and a better wrestler already than half of the Burning Hammer roster. However putting him in development perhaps would have given him some momentum before joining the big leagues, as it is he’ll probably be spending a year putting over the likes of Hamacho, like he did here falling to the Hamacho Sledge 2-K after 9 minutes. [B]Result: Eiji Hamacho defeated Bulldozer Brandon Smith in 9:22 [/B] [B]by pinfall.[/B] [B]Rating: C-[/B] _____________________________________________________________ [I]Tetsuzan Kaneko catches up with Elemental II backstage, where Elemental II talked about his up-coming Junior Title match with Sensational Dragon. Elemental II said he still had the drive to be the best, he said he may be an old-timer now but he’s not about to hang up the boots anytime soon.[/I] [I]Elemental II said he had noticed that his opponent Sensational Dragon, is developing a very egotistical attitude and that he needs to be taken down a peg or two, and what better way than taking away the one thing Sensational Dragon holds dear more than anything else in the world, the Burning Junior Title[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [B]________________________________________________________[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 3: Junior Elimination Tag: [/B] [B]Super Joshuya, Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda vs [/B] [B]Golden Scorpion, The Awesome Kiyaru & Venom[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SuperJoshuya.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HyosukeKokan.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KansukeKonda.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GoldenScorpion.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheAwesomeKiyaru.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Venom.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Finally a match the crowd were into, perhaps this should have opened the show as it’s fast paced action certainly woke the crowd up and perhaps matches such as Lover-Maita and Hamacho-Smith would have benefited from momentum. Here is how the eliminations happened: VENOM was first to go after Kansuke Konda took him down with a Tornado DDT and Hyosuke Kokan followed up with the Cannonball Senton. To give the Size of the Fight/Joshuya team a 3-2 advantage at 6:18 In the second elimination Golden Scorpion hit nothing but canvas as he went for the Golden Shot Leg-drop on Super Joshuya, Joshuya then took advantage by nailing Scorpion with the J-Drop Pumphandle Drop to give his team a 3 on 1 advantage at 8:24 However Joshuya barely had time to make that advantage count as The Awesome Kiyaru took him down with a head-scissors, which was transitioned into a sunset flip pin that kept Joshuya’s shoulders down on the mat for the full 3 count at 8:56 It was now 2 on 1 and much of the rest of the match saw Kiyaru literally surviving the double team manoeuvres the Junior Tag Champions were pulling off on him. Somehow though whilst all 3 were perched on the top rope, Kiyaru managed to pull off a modified double Kiyaru effect on both members of Size of the Fight , and as all men came crashing down Kiyaru was able to get the pin on Kansuke Konda at 13:42, to even up the side’s for both teams, at 3 on 1 it looked like the odds were stacked against Kiyaru but somehow he had turned it around. Both Kiyaru and Kokan were feeling the effects, but both tried to go for quick pins, eventually Kiyaru was able to pull off a Dragon Suplex and get the bridging pin on Kokan, once again Kiyaru had the pin perfectly in place and he won the match for his team at 14:50 [B]Result: The Awesome Kiyaru, Golden Scorpion and VENOM defeated Super Joshuya and Size of the Fight in 14:50; VENOM was eliminated first, then Golden Scorpion, then Super Joshuya, then Kansuke Konda, and finally Hyosuke Kokan. [/B] [B]Rating: B[/B] ______________________________________________________________ [I]The camera’s catch up backstage with the trio of Yasunobu Masuno and The Rebellion. Masuno did much of the talking as The Rebellion are the sort of tandem who do their talking in the ring. Masuno basically said that with the help of The Rebellion tonight he will send a message to the rest of the roster, that will make everyone stand up and take notice of him.[/I] [I]The Rebellion simply added that the end was nigh for Silver Dragon Feet and tonight is the next step in their mercy killing.[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] ______________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match # 4: Chuichi Sanda vs Toshiki Shibanumo[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ChuichiSanda.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ToshikiShibanumo.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This match was basically a glorified job to keep one half of the Tag Champion Raging Bulls, in this case Chuichi Sanda looking strong. It was academic stuff when Sanda nailed Shibanumo with the Explosion Kick at just over 8 minutes. Shibanumo did Ok in a rare T.V appearance but did nothing special to make me put him on the main card more often or rise him above being nothing more than part of the current Burning Hammer Job Squad. [B]Result: Chuichi Sanda defeated Toshiki Shibanumo in 8:25 by pinfall. [/B] [B]Rating: C[/B] _______________________________________________________________ [I]The camera’s go backstage again where trio of Koshiro Ino, Hiroaki Nakasawa and Kinnojo Horri are in conversation, also there is Hooded Kudo. Tetsuzan Kaneko catches sight of this mini- conference back-stage and decides it will be a great time to get a few words from then on their Six Man match with The Rebellion and Yasunobu Masuno.[/I] [I]Kaneko asked if Silver Dragon Feet was cracking under pressure, at this point Hooded Kudo simply walked off and appeared offended by Kaneko’s probing. Nakasawa then took over and said tonight it does not matter about anything other than getting a victory and putting The Rebellion in their place. Kaneko then asked if Nakasawa was taking over the leader-ship of Silver Dragon Feet. Nakasawa said far from it and that tonight it just business, he said Ino had earned his respect in the World Title match and that the cowardly attack The Rebellion did after that match angered him. [/I] [I]Kinnojo Horri added that,The Rebellion have been a thorn in his and Koshiro Ino’s side for a far too long, and with the help of the World Champion, that tonight the tables would be turned.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] _______________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match # 5: Yasuhiko Taira vs Tadakuni Tosushai[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasuhikoTaira.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TadakuniToshusai.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This is Taira’s first appearance in a few weeks, however he probably wished he stayed at home, he was in control for much of the match but one big move from his opponent was enough to cause him to leave the ring on the losing end. Toshusai somehow dug down deep to pull off a Belly to Belly Suplex on the big man, and then managed to pin down Taira’s shoulders to the mat for the three count. [B]Result: Tadakuni Toshusai defeated Yasuhiko Taira in 5:55 by pinfall.[/B] [B]Rating: C[/B] ______________________________________________________________ [I]A hype video plays for the Junior Title match between Sensational Dragon and Elemental II. It shows how Elemental II earned his title shot last week and the stare-down between Elemental II and Sensational Dragon after Elemental II’s contenders match with The Awesome Kiyaru.[/I] [CENTER][B]Match # 6: Junior Title: [/B] [B]Sensational Dragon vs Elemental II[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningJunior.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElementalII.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was a good match but was a little slow to get going during the first half, there was plenty of solid technical action but it was just lacking a bit of spark, it was almost as if neither man wanted to make that first mistake and give their opponent the advantage. Sensational Dragon was the first to make that mistake as he went for a 450 Splash too early, he missed Elemental II who was able to take advantage with an Elemental Suplex. Elemental II immediately after Dragons’ mistake pretty much dominated the next portion of the match and went close with another Elemental Suplex and an Elemental Driver, however Sensational Dragon got the match turned back into his favour with a Dragon Slice. From there it was the usual tension filled close-calls , Sensational Dragon went close after a Falcon Arrow and a Moonsault, whilst Elemental II saw a 2 count after a flurry of kicks. The finish came when Elemental II had drop-kicked Sensational Dragon out of the ring, he then went to somersault over the top rope but faked out Dragon with the Elemental Feint Kick, he then waited for Dragon to get back into the ring. As Dragon re-entered he did it by spring boarding off the top rope, as he sprang towards Elemental II, it looked he got a caught in position for the Earth-Breaker but the champion was able to wrap his legs round the head of Elemental II and countered with the Sensation Shock and once again what many are calling the best counter finisher in wrestling, earned the victory for Sensational Dragon. [B]Result: Sensational Dragon defeated Elemental II in 19:45 by pinfall. [/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Sensational Dragon retains the Burning Junior Championship title.[/COLOR] [/B] [B]Rating: B[/B] [I]After the match Sensational Dragon is celebrating, when Elemental II goes over to shake the hand of Sensational Dragon out of respect. Dragon though refuses the handshake and instead taunts the Burning Hammer veteran by showing the Junior belt in front of Elemental II’ face and the kissing it, with a smug smile on his face. [/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] ______________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match # 7: Six Man War : [/B] [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa, Kinnojo Horri & Koshiro Ino vs[/B] [B]Yasunobu Masuno & The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KoshiroIno.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasunobuMasuno.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Shimedzu.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Miyamae.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] It was time for the main event the six man war…and it really was an all out war as the trio of World Champion Hiroaki Nakasawa, Kinnojo Horri and Koshiro Ino came out on fire, taking it to their opponents and completely dominating them for the first half of the match, much of the early action took place outside of the ring…one thing was clear, this was not a wrestling match, it was an all out fight. One great spot saw Nakasawa pull off a snap suplex on Miyamae across a row of chairs, meanwhile Horri & Masuno brawled all the way up the ramp with Horri hitting a Burning Lariat on Masuno, that left the mullet-haired Masuno left lying on the ramp looking up at the lights. As the match got back in the ring the all-star trio were still fully in control, working over Miyamae, Shimedzu was the fresher out of The Rebellion but was on the outside looking in, meanwhile their partner for the night Masuno was still feeling the effects of taking the Burning Lariat from Horri. Just as all looked lost for The Rebellion Miyamae hit an enziguri on Koshiro Ino and managed to tag in his partner Shimedzu. Shimedzu followed up with a knee –strike to the head of Ino and then hit a drop kick on Nakasawa to knock Nakasawa off the apron, preventing Ino from making the the tag to the fresh man, meanwhile a now revived Masuno levelled Kinnojo Horri with a chair-shot and then whipped him into one of the advertising boards out of the view of the referee who’s concentration was entirely on what was happening inside the ring. The match had now swung in The Rebellion and Masuno’s favour as they worked over Koshiro Ino in their corner, the trio constantly used quick tags, keeping the fresh man in the match and giving Ino little chance to find his bearings. As they wore down Ino they tried a few pin attempts but they had no worn Ino down enough and out of no-where Ino hit the Back-Snapper on Shimedzu, Ino did not have enough strength left to go for a pin but he had enough to get to the corner and tag in Kinnojo Horri. Shimedzu then tagged in Masuno and the two biggest men in the match went toe to toe, until Horri once again got the better of the exchange and was able to hit Masuno with the Burning Lariat again, but as he went for the cover Miyamae broke it up with a senton off the top rope. Miyame then followed up with the Miyamae spoiler, only for Hiroaki Nakasawa to come in and break up Miyamae’s pin attempt, he the dumped Miyamae on his head with a release German suplex. As bodies lay worse for wear on the outside, the match was down to two men World Champion Nakasawa and Shimedzu. All of a sudden Hooded Kudo appeared on the apron of the ring, he appeared to say something to Nakasawa, as if they were on the same page, Kudo then blew some green mist from his mouth but instead of reaching it’s intended ? target of Shimedzu, it was Nakasawa who received the Mist. With champion now blinded , Shimedzu took full advantage, he set up Nakasawa with a flurry of kicks and then finished off the out-of-sorts World Champion with the Shimedzu Skull-Drop (Brainbuster DDT), and in turn pinning and handing the World Champion his first loss of the year. [B]Result: Yasunobu Masuno and The Rebellion defeated Kinnojo Horri, Hiroaki Nakasawa and Koshiro Ino in 14:34 when Shimedzu defeated Hiroaki Nakasawa by pinfall .[/B] [B]Rating: B+[/B] [I]After the match an incensed Nakasawa, went over to Hooded Kudo and the two got in an heated war of words, that stopped just short of breaking out into an all out brawl between the two.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] _______________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: B[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [LEFT]Considering the amount of filler matches on the card, that were giving members of the roster who I have no real plans for some rare face time, the show did not work out too badly. Thankfully the matches I expected to deliver pretty much delivered, both of the Junior matches were expectedly solid, though Sensational Dragon’s current title run continues to slightly disappoint, as he’s yet to have a truly great match as champion (by great match I mean anything that earns a B+ or above). The Six Man Tag that main evented, was as good an example of that type of match you are ever going to see. It was pitched a the right length of time, as after a very hot opening it never laboured and the story played out in the ring. [/LEFT] _________________________________________________________________________ T.V News: Lords of the Ring earned a 16.22 rating on Nippon TV (Down 0.30)

Archived