Burning Desire, Raising The Hammer (Cornellverse)

Inferno/Best of the Super Juniors Best of the Super Juniors Cup Semi Finals: Bracket A: Elemental II vs [B]SUKI[/B] Bracket B/Junior Title: [B]Americana[/B] vs Acid Bracket C: [B]Sensational Dragon [/B]vs The Awesome Kiyaru BOSJ Cup Finals/Junior Title: (Insert Winner) [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] ________________________________________________ World Title: [B]Hooded Kudo [/B]vs Hiroaki Nakasawa Openweight Title: [B]Tom Gilmore [/B]vs Sean McFly Tag Contenders/Losing Team Must Split for a Year: [B]The Rebellion [/B]vs ‘HorrIno’ World Tag Team Titles: [B]Size of the Fight [/B]vs The Pacific Express __________________________________________________ __ Pre-Show: Rhino Umaga & Golden Scorpion vs [B]P.I.N.K (Masuko & Toshusai)[/B] I'm going to go with what I said before about the Rebellion/HorrIno match-up and predict that the team that seems to be falling apart won't be the ones splitting up straight away. I don't think Kudo will lose his belt here, nor do I think Gilmore will. I just feel Gilmore needs to go through the 10-defence thing to set himself as a main eventer, where McFly doesn't necessarily need that so much. The tag belts shouldn't change either, as that match has appeared without too much fanfare. Super Juniors...just have a feeling that SUKI will do well and get to the final to continue his recent momentum, but that Sensational Dragon really deserves a win in this tourney after his recent defeats in it. So basically I'm thinking it might be a good night for Silver Dragon Feet!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I feel a bit bad but the bracketing of the BotSJ's confused me so much it's only now that I have figured out who might be in the final 6. [B][U][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Inferno/Best of the Super Juniors[/COLOR][/U][/B] Burn Baby Burn! Best of the Super Juniors Cup Semi Finals: Bracket A: Elemental II vs [B]SUKI[/B] [I]- The shock of the tournament to be sure, but a necessary once since SUKI gets the rub and then even though his best days aren't quite behind him a new crop of young Super Junior talent starts trying to push aside the senior statesment in E II.[/I] Bracket B/Junior Title: [B]Americana[/B] vs Acid [I]- Should be a good one! But no way is the mysterious bookerman hot shotting the title twice in a night and since Acid isn't leaving with the cup and the title. He loses.[/I] Bracket C: [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] vs The Awesome Kiyaru [I]- Based on masks I'd want Kiyaru through, but someone (DMack? Fool Inc) mentioned SD losing last year to E II so losing to Americana might be a nice nod to history. So SD makes it through.[/I] BOSJ Cup Finals/Junior Title: (Insert Winner) [b]Americana[/b] - [i]Who topples SUKI (major rub for SUKI) and SD is again frustrated, doubly so since since junior Junior Associate memeber SUKI doesn't let SD win and ends up taking the loss.[/I] ________________________________________________ World Title: [B]Hooded Kudo[/B] vs Hiroaki Nakasawa [I]- I know Nakasawa likely deserves this match but no one is ending Kudo's reign anywhere short of the main event of a major PPV.[/I] Openweight Title: [B]Tom Gilmore[/B] vs Sean McFly [i]- A more heelish Gilmore proves he is good enough to hang with McFly. McFly moves up to challenge Kudo after a fantastic match and Gilmore fumes that he's got another 5 defenses before he gets his free shot.[/i] Tag Contenders/Losing Team Must Split for a Year: [B]The Rebellion[/B] vs ‘HorrIno’ [I]- HorrIno are the definition of two singles stars slumming it. And I rather like them. But the final chapter of the Rebellion breaking up isn't going to be written by anyone other than SDF. And Horri and Ino can go back to trying to topple Kudo... well Horri can, Ino's likely to 'free spirit away' at the end of the tour.[/I] World Tag Team Titles: [B]Size of the Fight[/B] vs The Pacific Express [I]- Gah. I hate being this boring. No title changes? Well, this is about the BotSJ's and not the regular crew. And PX aren't quite ready for the belts.[/I] __________________________________________________ __ Pre-Show: Rhino Umaga & Golden Scorpion vs [B]P.I.N.K (Masuko & Toshusai)[/B] [I]- Because Rhinos n' Scorpions are natural rivals.[/I]

[B]O.O.C Note:[/B] I aim to get the pay per view posted up at the weekend (probably put it in two posts, because given my play by play thing for really good/important matches, it'll be a long read) So basically if you're thinking of submitting predictions, aim to submit them before Saturday Evening (GMT).

Looking forward to seeing this from my seat! lol. Best of the Super Juniors Cup Semi Finals: Bracket A: Elemental II vs [B]SUKI[/B] Bracket B/Junior Title: [B]Americana[/B] vs Acid Bracket C: [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] vs The Awesome Kiyaru BOSJ Cup Finals/Junior Title: [B]Americana[/B] ________________________________________________ World Title: Hooded Kudo vs [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/B] Openweight Title: [B]Tom Gilmore[/B] vs Sean McFly Tag Contenders/Losing Team Must Split for a Year: The Rebellion vs [B]‘HorrIno’[/B] World Tag Team Titles: [B]Size of the Fight[/B] vs The Pacific Express __________________________________________________ __ Pre-Show: Rhino Umaga & Golden Scorpion vs [B]P.I.N.K (Masuko & Toshusai)[/B]

Inferno/Best of the Super Juniors Best of the Super Juniors Cup Semi Finals: Bracket A: Elemental II vs [b]SUKI[/b] Bracket B/Junior Title: [b]Americana[/b] vs Acid Bracket C: [b]Sensational Dragon[/b] vs The Awesome Kiyaru BOSJ Cup Finals/Junior Title: [b]Americana[/b] [i]SUKI continues his push and is the token newcomer to make it to the finals, but I think Americana keep sthe belt and wins the tournament to cement his place as a top Junior.[/i] ________________________________________________ World Title: Hooded Kudo vs [b]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/b] [i]I think that this is the show the SDF fully fall apart, and it costs Kudo... now watch me be wrong again.[/i] Openweight Title: Tom Gilmore vs [b]Sean McFly[/b] [i]Since there won't be another draw, I think McFly manages to continue his streak and win the title.[/i] Tag Contenders/Losing Team Must Split for a Year: The Rebellion vs [b]‘HorrIno’[/b] [i]See the above part about SDF falling apart at this show. I see Shimedzu turning on Miyamae or botched Kudo interference costing them The Rebellion match.[/i] World Tag Team Titles: [b]Size of the Fight[/b] vs The Pacific Express [i]Easy defense for the champs.[/i]

Inferno/Best of the Super Juniors Best of the Super Juniors Cup Semi Finals: Bracket A: Elemental II vs [B]SUKI[/B] SUKI keeps the roll going, getting the rub from El II this time Bracket B/Junior Title: [B]Americana[/B] vs Acid He's not gonna lose the title to a talent trade, even one as good as Acid. Bracket C: [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] vs The Awesome Kiyaru Kiyaru doesn't deserve the title shot above Dragon. BOSJ Cup Finals/Junior Title: [B]Americana[/B] (pins Sen Dragon) SUKI isn't pinned, and can therefore be the next feud for Americana. Plus this could also put Dragon's SDF place in a bit of jeopardy, with SUKI claiming he is the better Junior wrestler now ________________________________________________ World Title: [B]Hooded Kudo[/B] vs Hiroaki Nakasawa I agree with whoever else said that the title won't change hands when not the main event of the PPV Openweight Title: [B]Tom Gilmore[/B] vs Sean McFly I'm really torn on this one - I'd like to see McFly move through to eventually challenge for the World Title as still being unpinned, but he still has the ability to be a viable challenger even taking the loss here. Tag Contenders/Losing Team Must Split for a Year: The Rebellion vs[B] ‘HorrIno’[/B] Another 50/50 call. I'll go with the Rebellion to lose, meaning that they can only be singles wrestlers for the next year, meaning that Shimedzu (and to an extent Miyamae) will now focus on Kudo's title......more problems for SDF! World Tag Team Titles: [B]Size of the Fight[/B] vs The Pacific Express Probably the easiest match to call of the night __________________________________________________ __ Pre-Show: [B]Rhino Umaga & Golden Scorpion[/B] vs P.I.N.K (Masuko & Toshusai) Random pick just cos I like Rhino!

[QUOTE=PassagetoHonour;365562]Looking forward to seeing this from my seat! lol. Best of the Super Juniors Cup Semi Finals: Bracket A: Elemental II vs [B]SUKI[/B] Bracket B/Junior Title: [B]Americana[/B] vs Acid Bracket C: [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] vs The Awesome Kiyaru BOSJ Cup Finals/Junior Title: Elemental II [/QUOTE] PtH, If you're right about this. You're an absolute genius!

[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=olive]Inferno/Best of the Super Juniors[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR=#808000](Part One : Matches 1-5 + Pre-Show)[/COLOR][/B] [SIZE=1]Saturday 17th May 2008[/SIZE] Nara Baseball Stadium, Kinki (Attendance: 11'254) [I]And Live on PPV on Emperor Sports:[/I] (Buy Rate:1.53) [/CENTER] [B][U]Pre-Show[/U][/B] [I]A video plays hyping the Openweight Title match between Tom Gilmore and Sean McFly. [/I] [I]A video plays hyping the Best of the Super Juniors Cup[/I] [B]Ratings: Both B-[/B] [CENTER][B]___________________________________________[/B] [B]Pre-Show Match: Rhino Umaga & Golden Scorpion vs[/B] [B] P.I.N.K (Marihito Masuko & Tadakuni Toshusai)[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RhinoUmaga.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GoldenScorpion.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BHOTWG-TadakuniToshusaiPINK.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Scorpion and Masuko started the match out and engaged in some quick paced chain wrestling, until Masuko resorted to sneaking in a low blow, this led to Scorpion being isolated in the P.I.N.K corner and it looked like the Kabuki face painted duo would put the match away before Umaga had even entered the match, but Scorpion managed to counter an attempt at the P.I.N.K Daze and get the tag into Umaga. The Big Samoan cleaned house and P.I.N.K bailed to the outside. Golden Scorpion then launched himself onto the P.I.N.K pair from the top rope with a flying cross-body. Fellow P.I.N.K member Mokuami Maita then tried to sneak into the ring and crack Umaga over the head with a Kendo Stick but the big Samoan turned around just in time to take Maita down with a Lariat. Golden Scorpion then pitched a groggy Masuko into the ring where the P.I.N.K mastermind was turned inside out by Rhino Umaga. Toshusai then desperately tried to make the save but it was too late as Scorpion & Umaga picked up what could be considered a slight upset. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Rhino Umaga and Golden Scorpion defeated P.I.N.K in 8:26 when Rhino Umaga defeated Marihito Masuko by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]_____________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]A video plays hyping the grudge match between The Rebellion and HorrIno[/I] [B]A video plays hyping the World Title match between Hooded Kudo and Hiroaki Nakasawa[/B] [B]Ratings: C+ for Tag match, B for World Title match[/B] [CENTER]________________________________________________________ [B][U]Main Show (PPV)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]The show begins with a shot of the announce team reminding us that Hooded Kudo puts his World Title on the line against perennial rival Hiroaki Naksasawa later in the show.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]_______________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]A brief hype video is then shown for the first match of the night, the World Tag Team Title contest between Size of the Fight and The Pacific Express[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER] [B]Match #1: World Tag Team Championship:[/B] [B] Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda)[/B] [B]vs The Pacific Express (Shingen Miyazaki & Kenko Takemitsu)[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningWorldTag.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningWorldTag.jpg[/IMG] [B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HyosukeKokan.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KansukeKonda.jpg[/IMG][/B] [B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ShingenMiyazaki.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KenkoTakemitsu.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Miyizaki & Konda start things off, they circle each other until Konda catches Miyizaki with a stiff fore-arm shot. Miyizaki comes back with a flurry of kicks, but Konda catches the leg on the last one and he takes the former GCG man down with a Northern Lights Suplex. Early pin attempt from Konda….. One…… Two…. Miyazaki kicks out. Both get back up to vertical base, Miyizaki ducks a roaring elbow from Konda and comes back with a spin kick. Konda staggers back towards Miyizaki and gets nailed with a high knee strike. Miyizaki then tags in Takemitsu, who plants Konda into the mat with a Rolling cutter just as the Size of the Fight Man was getting to his feet. Takemitsu holds onto Konda and takes him over with a snap suplex. Takemitsu tags Miyizaki back in , who takes Konda over with a Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker, before tagging Takemitsu back in. Takemitsu plants Konda into the mat with a Running Bull-Dog….. One…… Two……. Konda kicks out and Miyizaki is tagged back in. Miyizaki lifts Konda up into a fire-mans carry it looks like he is going for the Good Night, but Konda fights off with elbow shots. Konda then catches Miyizaki with a kick to the mid-section, before driving Miyizaki into the canvas with a DDT. Konda slumps to the canvas and scrambles over to get the tag into Kokan. Kokan takes Miyazaki down with a flying elbow smash, but Miyizaki is able to tag out before he follows up. Takemitsu charges at Kokan but gets taken down with Tilt-A Whirl Head-Scissors before bailing to the outside. Miyizaki back in but Kokan nails him with a drop-kick and he too bails to the floor. Konda is now in the ring……and SOTF pull off their trademark stereo suicide dives to the floor. The dust settles and Konda rolls Miyizaki into the ring…..roaring elbow rocks Miyizaki…who staggers into the BIG FIGHT STUNNER !!! One….. Two……. Takemitsu dives in to make the save, after he had taken Kokan down with a drop toe hold out on the floor. Takemitsu stalks Konda and nails him with a running knee strike, before applying a Cobra Clutch. He attempts the Canada-2-Japan but Kokan breaks it up just in time with a leg-lariat. Takemitsu staggers back to his feet but is sent crashing back down with a Double Flapjack Miyizaki is back up but SOTF knock him out of the ring with a Double Drop Kick and turn their attention back to Takemitsu, Kokan with the Flapjack into the DDT of Konda- FINAL IMPACT !! One…… Two….. Three. Size of the Fight make a successful defence of the World Tag Team Titles. That was a good fast paced opener to start the show off with and The Pacific Express were made to look competitive. It wasn’t anywhere near SOTF- Rebellion levels but there’s a feeling that (with better build up between a proper feud/rivalry) these two teams have the potential to have even better matches against each other. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Size of the Fight defeated The Pacific Express in 10:43 when Kansuke Konda defeated Kenko Takemitsu by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Size of the Fight retain the Burning World Tag Team titles.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]_______________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]Tetsuzan Kaneko is backstage with The Silver Dragon Feet trio of World Champion Hooded Kudo and The Rebellion (Shimedzu and Miyamae).[/I] [I]- Hooded Kudo as per usual takes centre stage as he does pretty much all the talking.........[/I] [I]He says that tonight Shimedzu and Miyamae will show that they ARE the best Tag Team in the business by beating HorrIno and they will realise that winning back the Tag Team Gold is what they need to focus on, to help restore harmony, because with ALL the gold SDF will be unstoppable. (Miyamae is clearly nodding in agreement,[/I] Shimedzu is nodding along too but the look on his face tells a different story) [I]- Kudo then moved his focus onto Hiroaki Nakasawa saying that his rival failed to beat him last time, so why should the result be any different. The with a smirk on his face Kudo said he would ensure that the result would be the same and that Nakasawa couldn’t do anything about it because Destiny said so.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]An extended hype video is shown ahead of the Best of the Super Juniors semi-finals, which will be the next three matches on the show it shows how the semi-finalists got to this stage.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #2: BOSJ Cup Semi Final (Bracket A): [/B] [B]Elemental II vs SUKI[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElementalII.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SUKI.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The matches will be in alphabetical Bracket order so, the Bracket A match-up between last years winner Elemental II and SUKI is up first. They play a bit of chess game with each other to begin with, as they each look to take control with a series of holds but neither man is in hold long enough for anything to take effect. SUKI tries to slap on the SUKI Special early, but Elemental II cart-wheels out of it and nails SUKI with a spinning heel-kick, before planting the c0cky youngster into the canvas with a DDT. Early pin attempt from Elemental II, only gets a two count before the Junior legend turns SUKI over into a surfboard. SUKI starts to struggle out of it, and Elemental II kicks him off before trying to take SUKI back down with an Arm-Drag but SUKI manages to reverse it into a SUKI Special (Cross Arm-Breaker). Elemental II manages to break the hold by kicking away at SUKI, but SUKI regains the control by planting Elemental II into the canvas with an STO. SUKI then re-targets Elemental II’s arm by dropping knees across the arm, he then goes to re-apply the SUKI Special but Elemental II has it scouted and he rolls SUKI up into a small package……. One…… Two……. SUKI kicks out then gets control of Elemental II’s head, he tries for a Northern Lights Suplex, Elemental II blocks it. He doubles SUKI over with a spinning heel kick to the mid-section, before double under-hooking the arms and driving the c0cky up and comer into the canvas with an Elemental Driver……. One…….. Two…… SUKI kicks out !!. Elemental II then lifts SUKI back up to a vertical base, he tries to set up for the Earth Breaker, but SUKI manages to get free with a low blow and a back rake before bailing to the outside to a powder. Elemental II then winds up for the handspring plancha but he puts the brakes on as soon as he sees SUKI move out of the way before faking the c0cky youngster out with the Elemental Daze kick. But SUKI ducks under the Daze kick and kicks away at Elemental II’s legs. Elemental II gets caught up in the ropes and SUKI hops up onto the apron before driving a running knee strike into the Junior legend. SUKI then slingshots himself back into the ring; landing on top of Elemental II with a diving leg-drop. SUKI then fires in a series of kicks into Elemental II before applying a Full Nelson and flinging Elemental II over with a release Dragon Suplex…… But Elemental II lands on his feet and as SUKI turns around he catches the up and comer with a roundhouse kick. Elemental II is now fired up and he backs SUKI up with the Tri-Fecta kick series…… Elemental II then whips SUKI into the ropes, before taking SUKI down with spinning head-scissors. SUKI then staggers back up to his feet, Elemental II stalks SUKI and then takes the c0cky youngster over with an Elemental Suplex. One…….. Two………. SUKI kicks out, Elemental II then heads up top and sets up for the Inferno Splash but SUKI just so happens to stagger towards the ring-ropes and Elemental II gets crotched on the top turnbuckle. SUKI stuns Elemental II with a step up Enziguri before climbing to the top himself. Elemental II shoves him off and re-steadies himself but SUKI gets right back up and they exchange strikes on the top turnbuckle. SUKI gets control with a vicious looking knee strike to the head of the Junior legend, before sending Elemental II crashing back down to the canvas with a MOUNT SUKI !! (Top Rope Falcon Arrow). SUKI then scrambles across to make the cover…… One…… Two…… Three !!! Elemental II wont be repeating as Best of the Super Juniors champion as SUKI eliminates the Junior Champion to advance to the Finals. A good match but it was a little slow in the early going, before they went into hyper-drive towards the end. The shock of SUKI wasn’t really that much of a shock either, as most of the crowd and the audience watching on their T.V sets at home felt this was the match-up where an ‘upset’ was most likely to happen. [B][COLOR=red]Result: SUKI defeated Elemental II in 13:40 by pinfall with a Mountain SUKI. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]_________________________________[/COLOR][/B] [B]Match #3: BOSJ Cup Semi Final (Bracket B)/Junior Championship:[/B] [B]Americana vs Acid[/B] [B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningJunior.jpg[/IMG][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmericanElemental.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Acid.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The second Best of the Super Juniors match see's current Junior champion Americana take on NOTBPW's Acid, with Americana's Junior Title also on the line, would the Junior Title be changing hands before the 3-way main event. They circle each other at the start and throw some tentative kicks at one another but neither of them make much contact. Americana then tells Acid to run the ropes, but the mysterious worker from NOTBPW just stands there and ignores him, this frustrates Americana who then fires in a flurry of strikes on Acid. But Acid just takes the strikes and brushes them off. Americana now run's the ropes and launches himself towards Acid, who in a robotic like motion just turns around and levels Americana with a Discus Lariat. Americana springs back up in anger but Acid takes him back down with a Leg-sweep. Acid then stands over Americana, before nailing the Junior champion with a text-book perfect standing Moonsault........ One...... Two........ Americana not only kicks out, but comes back with a lot of fire, laying into Acid with a flurry of strikes, this time the strikes seem to have more of an effect. The Junior champion then pulls off the Tri-Fecta kick series and for the first time in the match Acid's resistance seems to be cracking, but then just as Americana seemed to be turning his momentum in is favour, the eerily mysterious wild-card from NOTBPW stopped him in his tracks with a throat-thrust before being planted into the mat with an STO. Acid then decided to go up top, Americana staggered back up to his feet but Acid took him down with a Flying Neckbreaker. Americana again showed the fighting spirit of a champion by immediately getting back to his feet but Acid, nailed him in the back of the head with an Enziguri before planting Americana into the canvas with a Leg Hook DDT. One....... Two....... Acid then lifts the champion up and applies a Full Nelson he looks to take Americana over with a Dragon suplex, but Americana fights out with elbows.......Americana then catches Acid with a kick to the mid-section and he takes the mysterious challenger form NOTBPW down with a Rolling Cutter....... But Acid gets right back to his feet, this time though Americana keeps up the pressure by stringing together another Tri-Fecta kick series, he then double under-hooks the arms and drives Acid into the canvas with an ELEMENTAL DRIVER !!! One...... Two......... Acid kicks out, and then sits up, as if the Elemental Driver had no effect. Americana keeps his cool though and he fires in a basement drop kick on Acid, that sends the NOTBPW back to the canvas. Americana then heads for the top, and sets up for the Inferno Splash but Acid, gets right back to his feet.....Americana dives off the turnbuckle and goes to take Acid down with a Tornado DDT but Acid catches Americana in a power-bomb position, before driving the Junior champion into the canvas with a Running High Angle Power Bomb.......... One....... Two....... Acid then drags Americana up to his feet and goes to set Americana up on the turnbuckle for the Acid Rain Bomb, but Americana then comes to life and he he takes Acid down with a hurracanrana. Both of them spring back to their feet, but Americana is up that little quicker and he takes Acid down with a spinning head-scissors, that eventually see's the NOTBPW man bail to the outside. Americana then launches himself on the top rope with a handspring somersault plancha but Acid moves out of the way and slides into the ring at the last split second, however Americana lands on his feet but Acid then dives through the ropes, sending Americana crashing into the barricade with a suicide plancha. Acid then double underhooks Americana's and he drives the Junior Champion face first into the floor with the Acid Rain (Double Underhook facebuster) before pitching Americana back into the ring and going for the cover............. One........ Two....... Americana stays alive, and it looks like Americana will have to be on the receiving end of the Acid Rain Bomb, not just the regular Acid Rain for Acid to prise the Junior Title away from him. Acid has another idea though as he drops Americana over his knee with a pendulum backbreaker, then as Americana tries to get back to his feet Acid goes to lock on the Acidity Test (a Guillotine choke) but Americana drives a knee into Acids arm , he then catches Acid's arm with an Enziguri, before planting the NOTBPW into the canvas with a DDT. Acid gets right back up to his feet, but Americana nails with a roundhouse kick, spins him around and then dumps Acid right on his head with an Elemental Suplex !! One....... Two........... Acid does that eerie sit up thing again, but he doesn't seem to phase Americana anymore, who lifts Acid back up before driving the challenger down with a Falcon Arrow. Americana decides against going for the cover and he heads up top. He steadies himself for the Inferno Splash, but Acid sits right back up and then suddenly out of no where the NOTBPW man hits a step up Enziguri, stunning the Junior champion. Acid then climbs up to the top, he then double under-hooks Americana's arms, he's looking for the ACID RAIN BOMB.... But Americana suddenly fights out of it with elbows to Acid's head, he the suddenly gets control and double under-hooks Acid's arms.....Acid tries to struggle free, Americana delivers a knee strike to the head........ELEMENTAL DRIVER from the top-rope !!! One........ Two........ And this time Acid is finally done ........ Three !!! Americana has a chance to complete the Junior Division double and win the BOSJ Cup, but Acid may well of been his most toughest test yet. Superb match, they strung together their moves crisply and the finishing sequence had the crowd on their feet, more impressive though was the story they strung together. Acid's no selling of regular moves works here, because of his emotionless character and the creepily robotic way he transitions into his next move throughout the match. Acid pretty much delivered in his guest appearances and restrictions permitting is likely to get invited back. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Americana defeated Acid in 15:42 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Americana retains the Burning Junior Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]O.O.C Note:[/B] Providing that NOTBPW don't suddenly decide to put a title on him within the next three weeks, Acid has been pretty much pencilled in to appear at the NYC shows to take place at the Hammerstein Ballroom.[/FONT] [CENTER]________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #4: BOSJ Cup Semi Final (Bracket C): [/B] [B]Sensational Dragon vs The Awesome Kiyaru[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheAwesomeKiyaru.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The final semi-final saw losing finalist for the past two years Sensational Dragon take on former three time winner The Awesome Kiyaru (though the last of Kiyaru’s three-peat was in 2003, and the nearest he has come to winning the tournament since is reaching the semi-final stage in 2004, 2006 and 2007). The first few minutes see them engage in some chain wrestling that picks up speed, they even exchange a few early pin attempts on , but none of any significance as both competitors kick out with ease. Things go up a gear when Kiyaru catches Dragon with a spinning heel kick, that sends Dragon stumbling towards the ring ropes but the SDF member re-adjusts his balance and comes back with a springboard arm-drag, but then Kiyaru kips right back up and takes Dragon down with a spinning leg-sweep. Kiyaru then springs off the ropes into a Quebrada but Dragon rolls out of the way and takes Kiyaru down with a Dragon Screw before following up with a Standing Moonsault….. One…… Two…….. Kiyaru kicks out. Dragon then brings Kiyaru back up to a vertical base and sets up for the Dragon Slice but Kiyaru puts the brakes on, and then try’s to reverse it into a Falcon Arrow but Dragon gets his feet on the turnbuckle and uses the momentum to take Kiyaru down with a Tornado DDT ! One….. Two…… Kiyaru gets his feet on the ropes. Dragon stays in control and takes Kiyaru over with a snap-suplex before heading up to the top turnbuckle. But he takes too much time jawing with the crowd and Kiyaru gets back to his feet and brings Dragon back into the ring with a hurracanrana. Dragon gets back to his feet only for Kiyaru to bring him back down with Tilt-A-Whirl Head Scissors but before Kiyaru can follow up Dragon bails to the outside. Kiyaru gives him no time to re-group though as he goes out onto the apron and crashes onto Dragon with an Arabian Press. Kiyaru rolls Dragon back into the ring and goes for the pin……. One…… Two…… Dragon kicks out and then monkey-flips Kiyaru off, before taking the 3 time BOSJ Cup winner down with an STO. Dragon then goes out onto the apron but Kiyaru gets back to his feet but Dragon thinks quickly and he nails Kiyaru with a springboard drop-kick. Kiyaru staggers back up to his feet and Dragon catches him with a kick to the mid-section, before spinning Kiyaru around and taking him over with a Dragon Suplex…… One….. Two…. Kiyaru kicks out. Dragon looks to finish things off again with the Dragon Slice, but Kiyaru manages to put the brakes on again, and elbow shot to the head forces a standing switch and Kiyaru takes Dragon down with a Standing Shiranui. Kiyaru then decides to head up top…..he pulls out the MAGIC CLOUD (Imploding 450 Splash)…….. One……. Two….. Thr……. No ! Dragon kicks out at the last split second, Kiyaru can’t believe it as the Magic Cloud usually puts them all down. Kiyaru contemplates his next move. He then lifts Dragon back up to vertical base and then looks to put the SDF man away with the Kiyaru Effect but Dragon has it scouted and he blocks it with a kick to the mid-section before taking Kiyaru off his feet with a leg-whip. Kiyaru nips back up but Dragon takes him down with arm-drag, Kiyaru responds by nailing Dragon with a nip-up standing dropkick but Dragon comes right back with a springboard back elbow, that sends Kiyaru through the ropes onto the floor. Dragon then uses the ropes to slingshot himself onto Kiyaru with a plancha. Dragon then rolls Kiyaru back into the ring, but instead of going for the cover he just waits out on the apron. Kiyaru staggers back up to his feet and Dragon then launches himself towards Kiyaru, before taking Kiyaru down with the SENSATION SHOCK ! (Dragon-rana) One…... Two…… Three !! Sensational Dragon advances to the finals for the third year running, can he finally go all the way and win the BOSJ Cup ? Tremendous effort from both Kiyaru and Dragon, they started out pretty low key then it just suddenly kicked into gear and they didn’t look back. This actually a similar feel to Kiyaru’s match with Masuko with all the blink and you’ll miss it counter wrestling. Even though Kiyaru didn’t make the finals, he’s done his chances of a renewed singles push no harm by being part of two top notch matches during this, years BOSJ Cup. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Sensational Dragon defeated The Awesome Kiyaru in 14:27 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER]_______________________________________________________[/CENTER] [I]Tetsuzan Kaneko is backstage with Kinnojo Horri and Koshiro Ino.[/I] [I]- Horri says that Kudo has made a big mistake by proposing the losing team must split for a year stipulation as it’s just given him and Ino even more incentive to end the very team that replaced them in Silver Dragon Feet. Not that either himself or Ino would want back in Silver Dragon Feet, in fact Horri said they would be doing Shimedzu and Miyamae a favour by setting them ‘free’ of the Kudo’s egomaniacal shackles.[/I] [I]- Ino then got in his get ready to feel the POWAAAAAH ! line.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER] [B]Match #5: Risk and Reward Challenge Match[/B] [B](Winning Team Gets Tag Title shot at Sword of Destiny/[/B] [B]Losing Team Cannot Tag Again For One Year):[/B] [B]The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae) vs[/B] [B]'HorrIno' (Kinnojo Horri & Koshiro Ino)[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Shimedzu.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Miyamae.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KoshiroIno.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] A lot is on the line here, as the winning team knows they are guaranteed a title shot at Sword of Destiny, whilst the losing duo can’t tag up for a whole year and that includes any sort of tag match, be it traditional 2-man, six man, eight man…how every many…the losing pair won’t be tagging again for a whole year. Horri and Miyamae start things off. Miyamae tries to sneak in a low blow but Horri just catches Miyamae’s arm and puts him down with a Lariat. Horri goes for an early cover but Miyamae just about has his wits about him to roll out of the way and scramble over to get the tag into Shimedzu. Shimedzu fires in a series of kicks on Horri, but they seem to have no effect, he then springs off the ropes and charges at Horri, but the big man uses the momentum to launch Shimedzu into the air with a back body drop. As Shimedzu lands hard on the mat Horri tags into Ino, and the POWAAH and Paint man lifts Shimedzu up into a Gorilla Press before slamming the Super 10 Cup winner back onto the mat. Ino goes for the cover, but Shimedzu is quick to kick out. Ino tags Horri back in and Horri fires in a flurry of fore-arms before dumping Shimedzu with a Belly to Belly Suplex. Horri decides against going for another cover and brings Ino back into the ring. Horri holds Shimedzu in place and the POWAAAH and Paint man charges into Shimedzu with a corner splash. Shimedzu staggers out of the corner and Ino nails him with an axe kick……. One……. Two…….. Shimedzu kicks out. Ino goes to lift Shimedzu back up to a vertical base, but the former 4 time tag champion sneaks in a poke to the eye, before grabbing Ino’s arms and getting it locked into an arm-bar. Ino starts to use his power to counter the arm-bar but Shimedzu floats over onto Ino’s shoulders and he takes the POWAAAH and Paint star down with a Crucifix Bomb. With Ino dazed and Shimedzu too worn down to follow up, both try to scramble across to their respective corners. Ino gets the tag into Horri, but a split second later Shimedzu manages to get the tag into Miyamae. Miyamae launches himself towards Horri with a flying cross-body but Horri catches him and puts Miyamae into a fire-man’s carry position, but Miyamae fights off with elbows to the head. Miyamae then dazes Horri with an Enziguri . Horri doesn’t go down and tries to come back with a Lariat but Miyamae ducks under and nails Horri with another Enziguri. Horri is still on his feet, Miyamae fires in some low kicks towards Horri’s ankles and the big man starts to topple. Miyamae then springs off the ropes and takes down Horri with Head-Scissors before applying an Arm-Bar. Miyamae had the Arm-Bar locked in right in the middle of the ring, and Horri’s best hope was for Ino to come in and make the save. But Shimedzu had sneaked round to the HorrIno side of the ring and he pulled Ino off the apron before sending the POWAAAH and Paint man into the guard-rail and delivering a face-wash out on the floor. Horri is starting to fade and referee Koetsu Shinozaki goes over to check on his condition…… Shinozaki raises Horri’s arm…….. It drops down…….. Shinozaki takes another look……. It drops down again, could this be the end for HorrIno ? Horri’s arm gets raised one more time…… This time it stays up, Horri isn’t about to give up just yet. He’s determined to keep his partnership going with Ino and perhaps more so he is motivated to split up The Rebellion. Horri begins to power his way up to a vertical base and he fires in some elbows towards Miyamae’s head and chest. Miyamae eventually has to let go of the arm-bar, then Horri pulls him in close and takes him down with a BURNING LARIAT !!! Horri slumps over the top of Miyamae to make the cover……. One……. Two…….. Shimedzu nails Horri in the head with a Shining Wizard to break up the pin……. Shimedzu then goes for an opportunistic cover…… One……. Two…….. Ino dives over to make the save, but he can’t follow up as Shinozaki order him back into his corner. This allows Shimedzu to revive Miyamae and the pair double team Horri with a series of stereo kicks to Horri’s back and chest. They then go for a leg-sweep/spin kick combo, but there’s a miscommunication as Miyamae catches Shimedzu with the spin kick instead of Horri. Miyamae stares at Shimedzu in disbelief at what he has just done…….but this allows Horri to sneak up behind and then dump the former Openweight and Tag champion into the mat with a German Suplex. Horri then slumps down on to the canvas and scrambles over to get the tag into Koshiro Ino. Shimedzu is back up and he catches the ankle of Horri, but the big man shakes him off with a mule-kick and he gets the hot-tag into the POWAAAH and Paint man. Ino drills Shimedzu with a Yazuka kick, causing the 2007 Super 10 Cup Winner to bail to the outside. Miyamae then tries to surprise Ino with a roundhouse kick but Ino manages to duck under and he then plants Miyamae back onto the mat with a BACK-SNAPPER !!! One…… Two…….. Hooded Kudo is now out and he climbs up onto the apron, catching the attention of referee Omura Umeki, meanwhile Shimedzu sneaks round to the other side and picks up a steel chair. Horri comes round however to that side, and he takes the chair out of Shimedzu’s hands……Shimedzu takes a swing at Horri but Horri…..drops him with a Lariat. Shimedzu gets back up and the pair begin to brawl with one another on the outside. This has now caught the attention of Shinozaki, and Kudo sneaks in a Kendo stick to Miyamae. Miyamae takes a swing with the Kendo-Stick, at Ino as the POWAAAH and paint man gets up to his feet, but Ino ducks under. Miyamae then drops the Kendo-stick as Shinozaki turns his attention back to the in-ring action and nails Ino with a kick to the head he, then goes for the Miyamae Spoiler but Ino shakes him off. Miyamae regains control with a knee strike into Ino’s mid-section, he then goes to whip Ino into the corner, where Kudo has managed to place a steel-chair whilst referee Shinozaki had his attention taking away by Horri and Shimedzu’s brawling out on the floor. But Ino reverses the momentum and he sends Miyamae into the corner ….Miyamae bounces off the steel-chair, and stumbles towards Ino, who grabs him with a two handed choke….he lifts Miyamae into the air and sends him crashing back down with the POWAAAH SUURRGE !!! One……. Shimedzu tries to make the save, but Horri pulls him back out ,and drives him into the guard-rail Two……. Kudo gets up onto the apron, but Horri rushes in and he nails the Silver Dragon Feet leader with a clothesline. Miyamae needs to kick out to keep The Rebellion alive for the next year, because a year apart could well end them as a team for good. Three !!! Arguably the greatest Tag Team in Burning Hammer history wont be allowed to tag together again for an entire year. Is this the beginning of the end for Silver Dragon Feet ? Whilst there have been technically better tag matches in Burning Hammer history, this was arguably one of it’s most dramatic and both teams had the crowd hooked into thinking one of them would be the team forced to break up. Five matches in and the last three could be contender for match of the night. The danger is of course if the show has peaked too early, but with the Openweight and World Title matches to come plus the BOSJ Cup Finals I had faith all the competitors in those matches, could not only match but better on the quality there has been so far. [B][COLOR=red]Result: HorrIno defeated The Rebellion in 15:46 when Koshiro Ino defeated Miyamae by pinfall with a POWAAAAH!! SUUURGGE!!. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [I]After the match the Shimedzu, Miyamae and Hooded Kudo are seen arguing as they had to the back. Things look like they may be reaching breaking point in the Silver Dragon Feet camp[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [LEFT] [B]Coming in Part Two:[/B] The highly anticipated World (Kudo vs Nakasawa) and Openweight (Gilmore vs McFly) Title matches , plus who will end up with ALL the junior Division gold as Americana, Sensational Dragon and SUKI go up against one another in the BOSJ Cup Finals.[/LEFT]

[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=olive]Inferno/Best of the Super Juniors[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR=olive](Part Two: Matches 6-8)[/COLOR][/B] [/CENTER] [I]A video plays going over the growing rivalry for the Openweight Title between Tom Gilmore and Sean McFly.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER] [B]Match #6: Openweight Title (No count-out's/Must Be A Winner):[/B] [B]Tom Gilmore vs Sean McFly[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningOpenweight.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AngryGilmore.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SeanMcFly.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] So far nothing has been unable to seperate these two in their matches against one another. Gilmore has been unable to pin McFly or make him tap out, but on the other hand McFly has been unable to beat Gilmore in the middle of the ring either. But it's the last chance for both of them tonight, as there must be a winner. Gilmore needs to actually defeat McFly to prove himself as a worthy champion, whilst McFly must beat Gilmore to win the title but not only that stay in the title hunt, because if he loses he'll be starting from the bottom again. There seems to be a real sense of urgency from both champion and challenger to get the win, as they exchange flurries of strikes with each other right away, but neither of them gives an inch. McFly gets a bit of control with a stiff elbow shot, he the goes to whip Gilmore into the ropes, but Gilmore reverses it. McFly slides under the ropes and then takes Gilmore by surprise with a springboard flying fore-arm smash. McFly picks up Gilmore and sets up for a Northern Lights suplex, but Gilmore puts the brakes on and he ends up taking McFly down with a Rolling Cutter. Gilmore picks McFly up off the mat and he takes the former NOTBPW icon over with a Tilt-A Whirl Backbreaker and then turning him over the other way and dropping him across the knees again with a Gutbuster. Gilmore then drags McFly nearer to the corner and goes for the PICTURE PERFECT MOONSAULT !!! But McFly moves out of the way. However Gilmore lands on his feet and as McFly gets back to his feet, Gilmore nails him with a Superkick !! One...... Two......... McFly kicks out. Gilmore then grabs hold of McFly's legs and tries to get him into the Stone Hold but McFly kicks him off and Gilmore ends up tumbling through the ropes and to the outside. McFly thinks quickly and he sends Gilmore into the guard-rail with a baseball slide. McFly then goes out to the floor and starts taking the fight to Gilmore, clubbing the champ with a series of lefts and rights. But Gilmore manages to grab hold of McFly and whips across the floor into one of the guard-rails. Gilmore then grabs a chair and he sets it in place , before dumping a groggy McFly onto the chair into a seated position. Gilmore then goes to the opposite side of the floor and then charges towards McFly with a running kick but McFly moves out of the way at the last split second and he sends Gilmore face first into the chair with a drop toe hold. McFly then pitches Gilmore back into the ring. He does not for a cover, instead he lifts Gilmore up to a vertical base before slamming Gilmore back down onto the canvas with a vertical suplex. McFly still does not go for a cover instead he applies a waist lock and he dumps Gilmore with a German Suplex, before applying a bridging pin hold......... One..... Two....... Gilmore kicks out. McFly maintains control with a headlock and he lifts Gilmore up again with another vertical suplex, but this time the Openweight champion kicks out of it...Gilmore then stuns McFly with a Double Knee facebuster, before planting McFly into the mat with a Reverse STO.....which he then floats into an Elemental Clutch.......... McFly manages to work his way out it with a headstand into a basement drop kick. Both rise up to their feet, before both go for and nail each other with Super Kicks. Both then laid on the canvas, trying to shake the cobwebs from their heads for the next 15 seconds, and if this match did not have the No count outs stip this would of been declared as another draw. Both eventually get up and they exchange strikes once again, McFly takes control and he drops Gilmore across his knee with a Reverse STO Backbreaker, before lifting Gilmore back up to a vertical base and whipping the Openweight champion across the ropes....... McFly then sets up for the Delorean Driver, but Gilmore manages to nail McFly with an Enziguri in mid-move, before landing on his feet and planting McFly into the mat with a DDT......... One....... Two....... McFly kicks out. Gilmore then taunts McFly to get up. The former NOTBPW star obliges, but Gilmore catches him with a knee strike to the head, before scooping McFly onto his shoulders and driving him back down with a Death Valley Driver ! One...... Two...... Thr........ McFly keeps his hopes alive, but Gilmore now looks to be in complete control, he whips McFly across the ring and sets up for Anger Management, but McFly slides under at the last split second and as Gilmore turns around McFly nails him with a Standing Drop Kick. Gilmore then staggers back up to his feet but McFly then drills him with a second Standing Drop Kick in a row the force of which sends Gilmore out to the floor. McFly then steadies himself and he takes Gilmore down with a springboard cross-body, but Gilmore sees him coming and he sends McFly into the guard-rail with a Flapjack. Gilmore then drags McFly over to the announce table and sends the former NOTBPW star head first into the desk. Gilmore is in complete control and he drags McFly over to the ringsteps before, driving McFly face first into them. Gilmore then pitches McFly into the ring, before turning him over to make the pin and it's clear for all to see that McFly has been busted open......... One........ Two............ McFly shows he still has plenty of fight left and kicks out. But Gilmore then applies the Elemental Clutch again and with the blood-loss McFly will be in danger of passing out........ Gilmore has the hold synched in, and McFly is struggling to get free. Referee Omura Umeki comes over to take a look...... Umeki lifts the arm up........ McFly's arm drops down....... Umeki lifts it up again......... Still no reponse from McFly.......... Umeki takes a final look............. McFly's still alive and he starts to lift himself back up to his feet, he then starts to fight out with elbows......Gilmore is forced to let go of the hold. McFly the catches Gilmore with a kick to the mid-section, before putting the champion across his shoulders into a Fire-man's carry position. McFly drops Gilmore across his knee into a Fire-man's carry Gutbuster. McFly then keeps up the pressure and he applies a headlock to Gilmore before driving the champion down with a Brainbuster. Despite being bloodied McFly is now feeling the momentum shift away, and he fires himself up to go up to the top rope but he's a little groggy on his feet and as he reaches the top turnbuckle........Gilmore is back up. The pair of them are now on the top turnbuckle and Gilmore tries to send McFly back into the ring with a top-rope Exploder Suplex, but McFly shoves him off and as Gilmore gets back to his feet again, McFly drills him with a Missile Drop-Kick. They both stagger up to their feet, and McFly takes control by nailing Gilmore with a Roaring Elbow, he then gets Gilmore up into the vertical suplex again, but this time he switches it in mid-move.....drilling Gilmore with a vicious looking piledriver on the way down...... One......... Two.......... Thr........... Gilmore kicks out, and then the Openweight Champion resorts to taking McFly off his game with a thumb to the eye. Gilmore then sees the opening and drills McFly with a knee strike before taking the former NOTBPW star over with a Fisherman Suplex.......... One........ Two......... McFly kicks out and Gilmore goes over to the turnbuckle again, it looks like he is going for the Picture Perfect Moonsault for the second time in the match but he's a little slow in setting up for it, and just before he is about to do the first step in the sequence McFly gets back to his feet and he dumps Gilmore with a Release German Suplex.......... McFly then scrambles across to make the cover.............. One.............. Two............... Gilmore kicks out but McFly then grabs the arm and applies a Crucifix Arm Bar. Gilmore starts to power his way out of it, but McFly then starts to rain down elbows to the side of Gilmores head. Gilmore goes to cover himself up, and he leaves himself open for McFly to grab hold of his legs and tie them up like a Pretzel into the Stone Hold. Gilmore starts to fight out of it........but just as he looks like he might reach the ropes. McFly pulls him back into the middle of the ring......... Gilmore is now in major trouble, he's trying not to tap but he's starting to fade as McFly has the Stone Hold locked in, in perfect positiion.............. GILMORE TAPS !! SEAN MCFLY IS THE NEW BURNING OPENWEIGHT CHAMPION !!! Another great match between these two, as Gilmore's second reign with the belt he pretty much put on the map (as far as being a title to take seriously) comes to and end. McFly's streak of not being pinned or submitted since the start of the tour continues and he'll be eager to the first man to reach the holy grail of the 10 succesful defences. But he'll have plenty of challengers lining up and no doubt Gilmore will be one of them. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Sean McFly defeated Tom Gilmore in 23:44 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Sean McFly wins the Burning Openweight Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [I]A bloodied and bruised Sean McFly receives the Openweight Belt, before climbing up onto the one of the turnbuckles and holding it proudly above his head, and even though it's not the Big One of the World Title, you can see it means alot to McFly to win his first title in Japan. [/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]Tetsuzan Kaneko is backstage with Hiroaki Nakasawa, ahead of his World Title match with Hooded Kudo.[/I] [I]- Nakasawa said- ' I know in myself that I'm probably running out of chances, but everyone saw that Kudo got lucky last time. This time I won't be making the same mistakes, and last time despite all I said, I left myself open to one of my Kudo's sucker punches. He didn't out fight my me but he did out think me.[/I] [I]But this time it ends and I get back what I should have never of lost to that egomaniac in the first place the most prestigious championship in all of wrestling....the BURNING WORLD TITLE !!! It's time Burning Hammer had a champion they can be proud of once again, and there's no better candidate than me ! '[/I] [B]Rating: B[/B] [I]We then get a hype video for the World Title match between Hooded Kudo and Hiroaki Nakasawa.[/I] [B]Rating: B[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #7: World Title: [/B] [B]Hooded Kudo vs Hiroaki Nakasawa[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningWorld.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HoodedKudo.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] After the pomp and ceremony of the introductions, they go at each other right away, exchanging strikes. Nakasawa begins to get on top of the exchange, Kudo then tries to sneak in a thumb to the eyes, but Nakasawa manages to grab Kudo's hand and he levels the champion with a vicious clothesline. Nakasawa then drops down to make the pin, but Kudo rolls out of the way and bails to the outside. Nakasawa immediately goes after Kudo, knowing he can't wait for Kudo to be counted out, as the title does not change hands on a countout. Nakasawa fires in a couple of fore-arms into Kudo, and then tries to set up for a Power-Bomb, but Kudo sneaks in low-blow, before planting Nakasawa onto the floor with an STO. Kudo then rolls into the ring to break up the referee's count, he then climbs up onto the apron and dives off, driving an elbow into Nakasawa' chest. Kudo then comes into the ring and waits for Koetsu Shinozaki to count Naksasawa out. Nakasawa gets up about ten, but Kudo cuts off his comeback with a baseball slide drop-kick that sends Nakasawa into the guard-rail. Kudo then fires in a series of knife edge chops on Nakasawa, before once again rolling back into the ring and simply waiting to pick up the count-out victory. Kudo jaws with the crowd as the time is ticking down on Nakasawa, but this time Nakasawa makes it up onto the apron before Kudo can re-act. Kudo then see's Nakasawa is up on the apron and tries to shove Nakasawa off, but the popular former champion, drops down and drives a shoulder into Kudo's mid-section, Nakasawa then hops back onto the apron and grabs hold of Kudo. He lifts Kudo up into a vertical suplex and both go crashing out onto the floor. That move nearly took as much out of Nakasawa as it did Kudo, and Shinozaki starts a double count. The count gets to around fifteen and Nakasawa is up to his feet first, he pitches Kudo back into the ring and goes for the cover....... One....... Two....... Kudo gets his feet on the ropes. Nakasawa then pulls Kudo away from the ropes , and sets up for the Nakasawa Neckbreaker, but Kudo blocks the attempt and fights out with elbows, Kudo then tries for the Kudo Kutter but Nakasawa is able to block that......... Standing switch and Nakasawa grabs hold of a waist lock before dumping Kudo with a German Suplex, he keeps hold of the waist lock and dumps Kudo with another German Suplex. Nakasawa still doesn't go for the pin taking Kudo over with yet another German Suplex, before finally going for a pin attempt.......... One......... Two.......... Kudo kicks out. Nakasawa lifts Kudo up and he whips the World Champion into the corner before laying into Kudo with a combinaton of Fore-Arm Smashes and Back Hand Chops. Kudo stumbles out of the corner and Nakasawa takes him down with a Northern Lights Suplex........... One.............. Two........... Kudo kicks out again, but Nakasawa is in complete control and he's feeling victory is only moments away. He picks Kudo up and goes to whip the Silver Dragon Feet leader across the ring to set up for the H-Bomb, but Kudo manages to sneak in a low blow. Kudo then rakes the back of Nakasawa and as Nakasawa reels back in pain, he gets a blastful of green mist in his face, before planting Nakasawa into the canvas with an STO. Knowing that DQ finishes are an absolute last resort in matches of this magnitude, Kudo's misdemeanours only draw a warning from Shinozaki. Nakasawa then tries to get to his feet but he gets nailed int the head with a Shining Wizard and Kudo goes for the cover.......... One......... Two......... Nakasawa kicks out but, Kudo then applies the KUDO LOCK ......... Kudo has it locked in right in the middle of the ring, and Nakasawa starts to fade......... Shinozaki checks with Nakasawa.............. Nakasawa says he doesn't want to give up............ Shinozaki checks again............... Nakasawa still wont quit and then he starts to get a burst of energy and he uses his strength and power to turn Kudo over, and suddenly Nakasawa is pinning Kudo...... One....... Two......... Kudo kicks out, but Nakasawa grabs his leg and applies an STF. Kudo starts to struggle free, but Nakasawa fires in a series of elbow shots and switches it up to a cross-face........ And one point it looks like Kudo might tap, but he eventually wriggles his way over to the ring-ropes and Nakasawa has to break the hold, but Kudo gets himself caught in the ring-ropes and Shinozaki has to try and set Kudo free. As Shinozaki tells Nakasawa to stand back and turn his attention back to Kudo.....Hell Monkey sneaks into the ring and he nails Nakasawa with a Kendo stick shot.......Nakasawa shakes the Kendo stick shot of but Hell Monkey then takes out his legs with a low drop kick to the ankles, the flame haired SDF member then follows up with a running knee strike to the head, before sneaking back out just as Shinozaki has 'set Kudo free' and turns his attention back to the match. Nakasawa stumbles back to his feet but Kudo fires in a kick to the mid-section before catching Nakasawa with the KUDO KUTTER !!! One............. Two............. Three !!! Hooded Kudo retains the World Title and once again manages to find a way to get the better of his rival Hiroaki Nakasawa. That was short for these two but the action that was there was very good and Kudo keeps finding inventive ways to get the better of Nakasawa but the Burning Hammer officials must be at breaking point regarding Kudo's methods of keeping hold of the World Title and will be keen to do something about it. Whether or not Nakasawa gets anothe title shot is down to them, because at the end of the day despite Hell Monkey's inteference, all referee Shinozaki saw was Kudo pinning Nakasawa 'clean' after the Kudo Kutter. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hooded Kudo defeated Hiroaki Nakasawa in 14:40 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Hooded Kudo retains the Burning World Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] I felt that Hell Monkey's inteference works in this instance, as he's sort of slid into the background as a member of Silver Dragon Feet, whilst the focus has been on the problems between The Rebellion. It reminds everyone that Hell Monkey was brought in to replace Umaga as the factions enforcer.[/FONT] [I]Hooded Kudo invites Hell Monkey into the ring and the pair celebrate Kudo's succesful title defence together. Nakasawa heads back up the ramp, glaring at the Silver Dragon Feet pair in frustration.[/I] [B]Rating: B[/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]A video plays hyping the Best of the Super Junior cup finals, it shows brief clips of SUKI's, Americana's and Sensational Dragon's semi final victories from earlier in the show.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #8: Best of the Super Juniors Cup Finals/Junior Championship:[/B] [B]Americana vs SUKI vs Sensational Dragon[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BOSJCup.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningJunior.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmericanElemental.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SUKI.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] They get the full pomp and ceremony treatment at the start of the match. SUKI receives considerably less streamers than Americana or even Sensational Dragon (who the crowd loves to hate), but a even about a month ago he probably wouldn't have received any streamers. After the introductions are over and the bell rings they circle round each other at the start, Dragon and SUKI give each other a look and they both attack Americana, kicking away at the champion. The two heels continue to work together at the start of the match, taking turns to hold Americana down whilst the other one fires in a series of kicks and strikes into the Junior Champion. SUKI and Dragon then pick up Americana and drop him across the ring-ropes before bringing him back down to the mat with a double team slingshot suplex. SUKI then lifts Americana up and dumps him across the ring-rope, as Dragon heads up top and then launches himself onto Americana with a double stomp. Dragon and SUKI are working so well together as a team, it looks as if they probably had an agreement in place before the match even started. SUKI picks Americana up and takes him over with a snap suplex, which he transitions into a bridging pin, at the same time Dragon springs off the ropes into a Quebrada, breaking up then stealing the pin attempt from SUKI. SUKI takes offence to that, and he begins to argue with Dragon, as their argument gets more heated Americana rolls out of the way and then drills SUKI in the back of the head with an Enziguri, that sends SUKI into Sensational Dragon and nails SUKI in the back with a standing drop kick to send the pair of heels slumping into the corner. Americana then follows up with a running knee strike, with SUKI pressed up against Sensational Dragon. Americana waits for SUKI to get up, whilst Dragon sits in the corner trying to shake off the cobwebs. SUKI stumbles towards Americana, but the Junior champion drills him in the mid-section with a spinning heel kick before planting SUKI into the canvas with a Rolling Cutter. Americana then goes for a Quebrada but Sensational Dragon comes out from the corner and he pushes Americana out onto the floor. SUKI then gets up and winds up for a suicide dive, but Dragon cuts him off with a Roundhouse kick before taking SUKI off his feet with a leg-whip, which seemed to signal their end of their working relationship and that the match really was every man for themselves...... Sensational Dragon then headed up top and steadied himself on the top rop, but Americana came back into the ring, and he took Dragon who spent a little too much time show-boating crashing into the ring with a hurracanrana but just as Americana got back to his feet , SUKI drilled him in the back of the head with an Enziguri, before spinning Americana around and dumping him with a Northern Lights Suplex........ One......... Two........... Dragon came over and broke up the pin. Dragon and SUKI then exchanged kicks with each other, but as the two were so focused on each other.....Americana got back to his feet and sprang off the ropes onto the pair of them with a Moonsault Press............ Americana went for the cover on SUKI, but Dragon was soon up and he pulled Americana off,before dumping the Junior champion with a Dragon Suplex, but just as Dragon was making the pin SUKI drilled him in the head with a running knee....... One........ Two...... Dragon kicked out. SUKI picked up Dragon and scooped him up onto his shoulders to set up for a Death Valley Driver, but he then saw Americana out of the corner of his eye charging towards him with a springboard back elbow. SUKI let Dragon slip off his shoulders, the duck down, causing Dragon to receive the elboe shot from Americana. SUKI then took Americana down with an STO. Sensational Dragon was back up and SUKI sent him out to the floor with a standing drop kick, before turning his attention back to Americana. Americana was back up and he went to nail SUKI with a roundhouse kick, but the c0cky youngster ducked under, and then sprang off the ropes using the momentum to take Americana down with spinning head-scissors, before floating over into the SUKI Special. SUKI had the submission locked on tight, and it looked as if though SUKI would complete his rise from promising youngster to bonafide main eventer, but just as it looked as though Americana might tap.......Dragon climbed to the top rope and broke up the submission with a Diving Elbow Drop. Americana then rolled to the outside, as Dragon swept SUKI off his feet with a leg-whip, before following up with double-stomp/standing moonsault combination........ One...... Two......... SUKI kicked out. Dragon then lifted SUKI up to his feet spun him around and drilled him into the mat with a Dragon Suplex........... One........ Two......... SUKI kicked out again, but Dragon felt he was only moments away from winning and the SDF member set SUKI up for the Dragon Slice. SUKI however managed to block the attempt and he reversed it into a Falcon Arrow, however before SUKI could follow up, Americana had climbed up to the top turnbuckle and he took SUKI down with a flying cross-body....... One..... Two.......... SUKI reverses the pin attempt and then tries to apply the SUKI Special but this time Americana has it scouted and he blocks the attempt, he then gets SUKI into the double arm hold for an Elemental Suplex, before dumping the c0cky youngster on his head........ One....... Two......... Sensational Dragon breaks up the pin with a Quebrada......... Dragon then drills Americana in the head with an Enziguri, he then grabs hold of the Junior Champions head and then runs up the turnbuckle planting Americana into the mat with the DRAGON SLICE !!! One...... Two...... Thr........ SUKI dived across at the last split second to make the save. As Sensational Dragon got up to his feet, SUKI nailed him with a Roundhouse kick before , scooping the SDF member up onto the shoulders and drilling him into the canvas with a Death Valley Driver...... One...... Two......... Sensational Dragon kicked out, but SUKI grabbed hold of his Dragon's arm and put the former three time Junior Champion into the painful SUKI Special cross-arm breaker.......... Just as Americana looked like he was going to do do earlier, Dragon looked as if he was about to tap, but he managed to hold in there long enough for Americana to climb up to the ropes and break up submission hold with a Frog-Splash. Americana then nailed SUKI with a roundhouse kick before pitching SUKI to the outside, he then did the same to Sensational Dragon. Americana then ran the ropes to build up some momentum before diving over the top rope onto both his rivals with the handspring somersault plancha. Americana then pitched Sensational Dragon back into the ring, and climbed up top to set up for the Inferno Splash, but SUKI climbed up to the top and cut him off......... SUKI then drilled Americana in the head with a series of knee strikes, before attemting to set up for Mount SUKI but Americana came back with some elbow shots that shoved SUKI off the top, before diving off the top turnbuckle and taking SUKI down with a Tornado DDT. However Sensational Dragon was back up and he drilled Americana in the back of the head with an Enziguri.......Dragon the looked to take Americana down with the Dragon Slice but Americana managed to put the brakes on, and he reversed it into an Elemental Suplex !!! One....... Two............. SUKI broke up the pin, applied a waist lock to Americana an dumped the Junior Champion with a Rolling Release German Suplex......... One........ Two.......... Americana kicked out with authority and fired away on SUKI, eventually leading into the Tri-Fecta Kick Series....he then whipped SUKI across the ring and went for a handpsring back elbow, however SUKI ducked under and he took Americana down with Spinning Head-Scissors, but then Dragon was back up to drill SUKI with a Springboard Roundhouse kick. Dragon then had to decision to make, should he go for the pin on Americana or SUKI....as SUKI stumbled back up to his feet, Dragon took him down with a REVERSE HURRACANRANA !! SUKI was now completely out of it, but the momentum of being dumped on his head, saw him fall to the outside. Sensational Dragon then made the decision to go out on to the apron, then as Americana staggered back up to his feet, he sprang onto Americana......SENSATION SHOCK !!............ But Americana blocked it at the last split second and reversed it into a Sit Out Power Bomb, Americana then hooked the leg and went for the pin...... One.......... Two............. Dragon kicked out and the Junior Champion decided to head for the top. Unbeliveably SUKI is starting to stir though and he starts to crawl back towards the ring, will Americana be cut off again......... Americana dives off the turnbuckle, and hits his target with an INFERNO SPLASH !!! One........ Two......... SUKI dives in to try and keep his hopes of winning alive Three !!! Americana is once again able to succesfully defend the Burning Junior Championship, but more significantly he completes the Junior Division double by winning the Best of the Super Juniors Cup, whilst Sensational Dragon's frustrations in the finals of the BOSJ Cup continue on for another year. The risk with having your workers, working twice in night is whether they will be able to take on the workload, I sort of knew Americana and Sensational Dragon would be able to deliver, but SUKI was a little more of a risk, no need to worry as SUKI as he so often has done for the past month managed to step up to the plate and deliver, whilst Americana and Dragon delivered their normal quality. Considering all the high quality matches that went on before it, this was still a worthy main event to what has to go down as one of the best wrestling shows in history. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Americana defeated SUKI and Sensational Dragon in 21:22; when Americana defeated Sensational Dragon by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=red][B][COLOR=purple]Americana wins the BHOTWG Best Of The Super Juniors title/ Americana retains the Burning Junior Championship title.[/COLOR][/B] [/COLOR] [COLOR=red][/COLOR] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [I]Elemental (the original retired one) then comes out to the ring and proudly hands Americana the Best of the Super Juniors Cup. The Junior Division pioneer then takes a microphone and begins to speak.....[/I] [I]' As you should all know, it's no secret that one day there will be an Elemental Three, because I won't be coming back to the ring anytime soon, and as good as he still is, and I don't think he'll mind me saying this the years are starting to catch up on Elemental Two. [/I] [I]What I've been witnessing ever since he came into BHOTWG is someone who not only understands the Elemental legacy, but also lives it. Like many others at first I thought he was just some copy cat dreamer, but then his desire began to show through. Sure he had learned all the moves myself and my successor invented and perfected, but he showed more than that he showed he had the spirit of an Elemental and that man is your current Junior Champion......Americana.'[/I] [I]Elemental II, then pulls out an Elemental mask...........[/I] [I]' Americana it's with great honor, to offer you the privellege of becoming Elemental Three'[/I] [I]But Just as Elemental is about to hand Americana the Elemental III mask, Sensational Dragon sneaks up from behind, cracks Elemental over the head with a steel chair, before stealing the Elemental III mask and high-tailing it to the back. The show ends with Americana and the ring crew attending to the original Elemental [/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]_______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=olive]Overall: A*[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] I really didn't think last months PPV would be topped but I think this one managed to do that. It started out good with two B+ matches and then it just went into over-drive with one A* match after another. With Six A* matches in a row, this was a near on perfect show. As well as the matches being great, key storylines also got forwarded. Troubles continue for Silver Dragon with the break up of The Rebellion but Hooded Kudo managed to hold onto the World Title. Sean McFly finally managed to capture the Openweight Title from Tom Gilmore and Americana won the BOSJ Cup and proved himself worthy of being Elemental III only for a jealous Sensational Dragon to spoil the moment by attacking the original Elemental and stealing the Elemental III mask. Only disappointment really is that the Pay Per view buy-rate didn't really move on from last time and it only seems to shoot up with Fire-Dream or Night of the Burning Hammer. Whilst the economy is not in the toilet, it's not great and the casuals don't seem to have the spare cash at the moment.

[B][U]Prediction Contest [/U][/B] [B][/B] 9 Participants for this months Pay Per View, lets see how they all did. [B][/B] [B]5/9: [/B]theringmaster, Marcel Fromage [I]* You said it Marcel, your predictions...... Well 5/9 isn't that bad but you did finish joint bottom.[/I] [B]6/9:[/B] Beeker, Chris Caulfield, Foolinc, PassagetoHonour, Smurphy 1014 [I]* Is Caulfield ever going to win one of these prediction contests, if I did like a prediction contest league type thing, which I'm contemplating doing for the next tour, he might come top. Is this also 'self confessed bad predictor' Beeker's best ever showing ?[/I] [B]7/9:[/B] Imerak [I]* Get's second place despite not putting a prediction in for the pre-show match, saying that he probably would have finished 7/9 anyway seeing as virtually everyone else wrongly went for P.I.N.K[/I] [B]8/9: [/B]Rob4590 [I]* Isn't this like the third or fourth time Rob has come out on top of one of these, he knows my booking a bit too well....maybe he's sitting in on the booking team and I just don't know it. Anyway he gets the front row tickes to the final pay per view of the Samurai Spirit Tour......Sword of Destiny.[/I]

[B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]Purogods.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] Burning Hammer of the Wrestling Gods continue the Samurai Spirit Tour, after the critically acclaimed Inferno/Best of the Super Juniors Pay Per View. The problems continued for Silver Dragon Feet when The Rebellion were forced to split for a year after losing to HorrIno, however it wasn't all bad for the Hooded Kudo led faction, as Kudo was able to succesfully defeat Hiroaki Nakasawa. But once again Kudo used underhanded tactics to retain the World Title, with Hell Monkey's inteference proving crucial towards the outcome of the match. Kaneie Komine himself will be at Monday's show to address the World Title situation. What will his announcement be regarding Kudo's next title defence and will Nakasawa after twice coming up short in his efforts to regain the World Title be involved ? Meanwhile Size of the Fight succesfully retained the World Tag Team Titles and Sean McFly was finally able to topple Tom Gilmore for the Openweight Title, whilst Americana came through two succesful title defences to retain the Burning Junior Championship and win the Best of the Super Juniors Cup. He was also about to receive a further honor, something he had probably been waiting for ever since he put on the wrestling boots; when the original Elemental offered him the chance to become Elemental III. Just as Americana was about to receive his new mask and complete his transition into the next member of the Elemental legacy, as jealous Sensational Dragon clobbered Elemental from behind and then stole the mask. Despite not having possession of the Elemental III mask, Americana has been given the blessing of Elemental himself to use the Elemental name, but whilst he is still wearing the Americana mask he will be known as Elemental Americana. The first show after the Inferno/Best of the Super Juniors Pay Per view will take place at the Tochigi Sports Stadium in Kanto on Monday 19th May and will be headlined by a 4 Corner Survival featuring Shimedzu and Miyamae of Silver Dragon Feet, Kinnojo Horri and Koshiro Ino. Hooded Kudo has said that following their defeat at the hands of HorrIno that both Shimedzu and Miyamae are living on borrowed time regarding their positions in Silver Dragon Feet, and he has publicy stated that should one of them lose the match they will be kicked out of the elite faction, and should both not pick up victory then both will be kicked out. What it equates to is either or both members of the former 4 Time World Tag Team Champions will see their tenure with Silver Dragon Feet end. Meanwhile in the semi main event Junior Champion Elemental Americana will team up with Elemental II to take on the Silver Dragon Feet pairing of Sensational Dragon and Hell Monkey. 'Team Elemental' will be looking to avenge Sensational Dragon's blindside attack on Elemental I and look to regain the Elemental III mask from the possession of Sensational Dragon. There will also be more quality tag team action as Hiroaki Nakasawa teams up with newly crowned Opnweight champion Sean McFly to take on BOSJ Cup Finalist SUKI and Yasunobu Masuno. Can the dream team duo dispose of SUKI and his hired gun or will SUKI claim another scalp in his run of upsets. Former Openweight Champion Tom Gilmore will be looking to bounce back when he takes on P.I.N.K's Marihito Masuko, whilst Marihito's fellow P.I.N.K member Tadakuni Toshusai will be looking to avenge a tag loss on the pre-show to Golden Scorpion and Rhino Umaga when he meets Umaga in singles action. Umaga's recent associate in battling P.I.N.K The Awesome Kiyaru will take on Kenko Takemitsu of The Pacific Express and World Champion Hooded Kudo will be in Non Title action against Eagle Kawasawa. The following show will take place at the Sapporo Sports Park in Hokkaido on Thursday 22nd May and will be headlined by Elemental Americana's first Junior Title defence since winning the Best of the Super Juniors Cup, when he takes on fellow BOSJ Cup finalist SUKI. Burning Hammer Officials decided, that as SUKI was not the one who pinned or submitted during the match, that he should be first in line to receive a title shot. Will Elemental Americana see off the challenge of the c0cky youngster or will SUKI be able to take advantage of a champion who's mind may be on other matters following Sensational Dragon's attack on his all time idol the original Elemental. Meanwhile Elemental II personally disgusted by Sensational Dragon's attack on the original Elemental has said that he too want's to get his hands on the Silver Dragon Feet member and has been granted a singles match with one of his most bitter rivals. World Tag Team Champions Size of the Fight will be in Non Title action against Eagle Kawasawa and Super Joshuya. World Champion Hooded Kudo teams up with fellow Silver Dragon member Hell Monkey to take on The Raging Bulls, Golden Scorpion faces off with Shingen Miyazaki, former 2 time Openweight Champion Tom Gilmore takes on veteran Toshiki Shibanumo and there will be Six Man Tag action as P.I.N.K take on the trio of Bulldozer Brandon Smith, Steve Flash and Heiachiro Sakai. Here is a full preview of the upcoming shows [CENTER][B][U][COLOR=#808000]Samurai Spirit Tour (Night Twenty Six)[/COLOR][/U][/B] [B][U](Tochigi Sports Stadium, Kanto)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][I]Monday 19th May 2008[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]4 Corner Survival:[/B] [B][SIZE=1](One or both members of Silver Dragon Feet will see [/SIZE][/B][B][SIZE=1]their membership terminated)[/SIZE] [/B] Kinnojo Horri vs Koshiro Ino vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] Miyamae vs 'Representing Silver Dragon Feet' Shimedzu[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]All-Star Junior Division Grudge Tag:[/B] 'Team Elemental' ([SIZE=1]Junior Champion-[/SIZE] Elemental Americana & Elemental II) vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] Sensational Dragon & Hell Monkey[/CENTER] [CENTER]Hiroaki Naksawa & [SIZE=1]Openweight Champion-[/SIZE] Sean McFly vs SUKI & Yasunobu Masuno [/CENTER] [CENTER]Tom Gilmore vs [SIZE=1]'Representing P.I.N.K'[/SIZE] Marihito Masuko[/CENTER] [CENTER]Rhino Umaga vs [SIZE=1]'Representing P.I.N.K'[/SIZE] Tadakuni Toshusai [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Non (World) Title:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] Hooded Kudo vs Eagle Kawasawa[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]'Representing The Pacific Express'[/SIZE] Kenko Takemitsu vs The Awesome Kiyaru _________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U][COLOR=#808000]Samurai Spirit Tour (Night Twenty Seven)[/COLOR][/U][/B] [B][U](Sapporo Sports Park , Hokkaido)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][I]Thursday 22nd May 2008[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Junior Championship:[/B] Elemental Americana vs SUKI[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Grudge Match:[/B] Elemental II vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] Sensational Dragon[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Non (Tag Team) Title:[/B] Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda) vs Eagle Kawasawa & Super Joshuya[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]World Champion-[/SIZE] Hooded Kudo & Hell Monkey vs The Raging Bulls (Eiji Hamacho & Chuichi Sanda)[/CENTER] [CENTER]Golden Scorpion vs 'Representing The Pacific Express' Shingen Miyazaki[/CENTER] [CENTER]P.I.N.K (Marihito Masuko, Mokuami Maita & Tadakuni Toshusai) vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith, Steve Flash & Heiachiro Sakai [/CENTER] [CENTER]Tom Gilmore vs Toshiki Shibanumo ____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [quote] [LEFT][B][COLOR=darkgreen]Prediction Form:[/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][U][COLOR=darkgreen]Monday (Kanto)[/COLOR][/U][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen][B]4 Corner Survival:[/B] Kinnojo Horri vs Koshiro Ino vs Miyamae vs Shimedzu[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen][B]Grudge Tag:[/B] Elemental Americana & Elemental II vs Sensational Dragon & Hell Monkey[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen]Hiroaki Nakaswa & Sean McFly vs SUKI & Yasunobu Masuno[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen]Tom Gilmore vs Marihito Masuko[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen]Rhino Umaga vs Tadakuni Toshusai[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen][B]Non Title:[/B] Hooded Kudo vs Eagle Kawasawa[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen]The Awesome Kiyaru vs Kenko Takemitsu [/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen]______________________________________[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][U][COLOR=darkgreen]Thursday (Hokkaido)[/COLOR][/U][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen][B]Junior Title:[/B] Elemental Americana vs SUKI[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen][B]Grudge Match:[/B] Elemental II vs Sensational Dragon [/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen][B]Non Title:[/B] Size of the Fight vs Eagle Kawasawa & Super Joshuya[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen]Hooded Kudo & Hell Monkey vs The Raging Bulls[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen]Golden Scorpion vs Shingen Miyazaki[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen]P.I.N.K vs BBS, Flash & Sakai[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen]Tom Gilmore vs Toshiki Shibanumo[/COLOR] [/LEFT] [/quote]

Monday (Kanto) 4 Corner Survival: Kinnojo Horri vs Koshiro Ino vs Miyamae vs [B]Shimedzu[/B] Grudge Tag: [B]Elemental Americana & Elemental II [/B]vs Sensational Dragon & Hell Monkey [B]Hiroaki Nakaswa & Sean McFly [/B]vs SUKI & Yasunobu Masuno [B]Tom Gilmore [/B]vs Marihito Masuko [B]Rhino Umaga [/B]vs Tadakuni Toshusai Non Title: [B]Hooded Kudo [/B]vs Eagle Kawasawa [B]The Awesome Kiyaru[/B] vs Kenko Takemitsu ______________________________________ Thursday (Hokkaido) Junior Title: [B]Elemental Americana [/B]vs SUKI Grudge Match: Elemental II vs [B]Sensational Dragon [/B] Non Title: [B]Size of the Fight [/B]vs Eagle Kawasawa & Super Joshuya [B]Hooded Kudo & Hell Monkey [/B]vs The Raging Bulls [B]Golden Scorpion [/B]vs Shingen Miyazaki [B]P.I.N.K[/B] vs BBS, Flash & Sakai [B]Tom Gilmore [/B]vs Toshiki Shibanumo Hmmm...I appear to be heavily down the left through both shows, which probably means my predictions will be equally as shocking as last time out. Especially interested to see where you take the Elemental III angle - I'll go with Americana & Elemental II to win the tag, Americana to beat SUKI to retain the gold, but Elemental II to lose to Sensational Dragon, who stays a step ahead in keeping the mask away from the Elementals. The Silver Dragon Feet stuff is really interesting too - I don't really see both Miyamae and Shimedzu leaving SDF simultaneously. I'll go with Shimedzu to get the win, and then be named as contender to Kudo's title again on the back of the victory. Only thing that irks me about my predictions is SUKI losing twice in a row - with his current momentum I somehow don't think that's likely!

Monday (Kanto) 4 Corner Survival: Kinnojo Horri vs Koshiro Ino vs Miyamae vs [B]Shimedzu[/B] - [I]Shimedzu to get the pin on Ino in order to stay in SDF.[/I] Grudge Tag: [B]Elemental Americana & Elemental II [/B]vs Sensational Dragon & Hell Monkey - [I]Their determination proves to be enough to beat the SDF duo.[/I] [B]Hiroaki Nakaswa & Sean McFly[/B] vs SUKI & Yasunobu Masuno - [I]I don't see McFly's first loss to be to a team that contains Yasunobu Masuno lol.[/I] [B]Tom Gilmore[/B] vs Marihito Masuko - [I]Masuko isn't good enough yet to warrant a win this big.[/I] [B]Rhino Umaga[/B] vs Tadakuni Toshusai - [I]Umaga gets back on track.[/I] Non Title: [B]Hooded Kudo[/B] vs Eagle Kawasawa - [I]Complete no contest.[/I] [B]The Awesome Kiyaru[/B] vs Kenko Takemitsu - [I]Kiyaru gets back on track as well.[/I] ______________________________________ Thursday (Hokkaido) Junior Title: Elemental Americana vs [B]SUKI[/B] - [I]Unlikely, but I see SUKI being helped by Hell Monkey and Sensational Dragon.[/I] Grudge Match: Elemental II vs [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] - [I]To add insult to injury.[/I] Non Title: [B]Size of the Fight[/B] vs Eagle Kawasawa & Super Joshuya - [I]Better team I believe.[/I] [B]Hooded Kudo & Hell Monkey[/B] vs The Raging Bulls - [I]Kudo is better than both Bulls on his own.[/I] Golden Scorpion vs [B]Shingen Miyazaki[/B] - [I]Because I'm a fan of Miyazaki's.[/I] [B]P.I.N.K[/B] vs BBS, Flash & Sakai - [I]Hmm, a decently talented team against a job squad lol, I pick P.I.N.K. But Sakai and BBS both look good in the match.[/I] [B]Tom Gilmore[/B] vs Toshiki Shibanumo - [I]No contest lol.[/I]

[B][U]Monday (Kanto)[/U][/B] 4 Corner Survival: Kinnojo Horri vs Koshiro Ino vs Miyamae vs [B]Shimedzu[/B] Grudge Tag: [B]Elemental Americana & Elemental II[/B] vs Sensational Dragon & Hell Monkey [B]Hiroaki Nakaswa & Sean McFly [/B]vs SUKI & Yasunobu Masuno [B]Tom Gilmore[/B] vs Marihito Masuko [B]Rhino Umaga [/B]vs Tadakuni Toshusai Non Title: [B]Hooded Kudo [/B]vs Eagle Kawasawa The Awesome Kiyaru vs [B]Kenko Takemitsu [/B] ______________________________________ [B][U]Thursday (Hokkaido)[/U][/B] Junior Title: [B]Elemental Americana[/B] vs SUKI Grudge Match: Elemental II vs [B]Sensational Dragon [/B] Non Title: [B]Size of the Fight [/B]vs Eagle Kawasawa & Super Joshuya [B]Hooded Kudo & Hell Monkey[/B] vs The Raging Bulls Golden Scorpion vs [B]Shingen Miyazaki[/B] [B]P.I.N.K[/B] vs BBS, Flash & Sakai [B]Tom Gilmore[/B] vs Toshiki Shibanumo

Monday (Kanto) 4 Corner Survival: Kinnojo Horri vs Koshiro Ino vs Miyamae vs [B]Shimedzu[/B] Grudge Tag: [B]Elemental Americana & Elemental II[/B] vs Sensational Dragon & Hell Monkey [B]Hiroaki Nakaswa & Sean McFly[/B] vs SUKI & Yasunobu Masuno [B]Tom Gilmore[/B] vs Marihito Masuko Rhino Umaga vs [B]Tadakuni Toshusai[/B] Non Title: [B]Hooded Kudo[/B] vs Eagle Kawasawa [B]The Awesome Kiyaru[/B] vs Kenko Takemitsu ______________________________________ Thursday (Hokkaido) Junior Title: [B]Elemental Americana[/B] vs SUKI Grudge Match: Elemental II vs [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] Non Title: [B]Size of the Fight[/B] vs Eagle Kawasawa & Super Joshuya [B]Hooded Kudo & Hell Monkey[/B] vs The Raging Bulls Golden Scorpion vs [B]Shingen Miyazaki[/B] [B]P.I.N.K[/B] vs BBS, Flash & Sakai [B]Tom Gilmore[/B] vs Toshiki Shibanumo

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=olive]Samurai Tour (Night 26)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Monday 19th May 2008[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Tochigi Sports Stadium, Kanto (Attendance: 7'702) [/CENTER] [B]Dark Match: Shingen Miyazaki vs Super Joshuya[/B] [B][COLOR=red]Result: Shingen Miyazaki defeated Super Joshuya in 6:56 by pinfall with a Good Night. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]___________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][U][B]Main Show (Filmed for T.V)[/B][/U][/CENTER] [I]Hooded Kudo is seen walking from his locker-room to the ring, with the Burning World Championship slung over his shoulder[/I] [I]Kudo then enters the ring and picks up the microphone[/I] [I]' It's time to face facts...........no one will EVER be able to beat me for this belt (Kudo raises the belt up and kisses it). The day I lose this belt won't be on anyone elses terms, it'll be on my terms because quite simply no one is in my league, not Horri, not Ino, not Gilmore, not even Elemental II......is it any conicidence he's not cashed in his title shot yet....because he knows he doesn't stand a chance against greatness, not even newly crowned Ten Defences to Disappointment Belt Champion Sean McFly and certainly not that loser Hiroaki Naksawa, who I have now beaten on consecutive pay per views[/I]. [I]You see I am destined to hold this belt forever, for no one will ever be able to match up with the magnificence of Hooded Kudo. You see I'm not just any wrestler I am a god amonhst wrestlers and everyone else who stands in MY way................'[/I] [I]Suddely the Jumbotron above the wrestlers entrance way, flickers on to show BHOTWG owner Kaneie Komine sitting at it's desk........[/I] [I][COLOR=navy]' Mr Kudo, it appears that you have a very high opinion of yourself and rightly so seeing as you the Burning World Champion, holding the most prestigious title in all of wrestling and no one can take away the fact that you have now beaten the previoius incumbant Hiroaki Nakasawa twice in a row.[/COLOR][/I] [COLOR=navy][I]But video evidence shows that you got a rather large helping hand in both of those matches, whilst we cannot reverse the decisions of those matches, what's done is done.....we can certainly do something to prevent such occurances from happening again.[/I] [/COLOR] [I][COLOR=navy]So next month at Sword of Destiny, you Mr Kudo will put that big shiny belt you proudly carry with you on the line in a CAGE MATCH !! There will be no escape for you or your opponent Mr Kudo, and no one can affect the outcome of the match, it's you and your opponent inside four sides of 15 ft high mesh and steel and the first one to pin or make their opponent submit will be declared the World Champion[/COLOR][/I] [COLOR=navy]And before you attempt to weasel yourself out of this, seeing as BHOTWG has as maximum 30 days without a defence rule in place, you really have no choice in the matter. [/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]Oh I nearly forgot I bet you wish to know who your opponent will be, well lets just say it's someone you've become very familiar with over the past few months.............[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]HIROAKI NAKASAWA !!! '[/COLOR] [I]The Jumbotron flickers off and Hooded Kudo is suddenly left fuming in the middle of the ring, knowing that he has to put the title on the line once again against his bitter rival Hiroaki Nakasawa, but more importantly he will be forced to face Nakasawa in a steel cage.[/I] [B]Rating: B for Kudo walking to ring and taunting his World Title rivals, B- for Komine's announcement.[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Komine was whingeing about not being used on any shows, so I thought I'd use him in this announce a big match segement.[/FONT] [CENTER]____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #1: Non (World) Title: [/B] [B]Hooded Kudo vs Eagle Kawasawa[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HoodedKudo.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EagleKawasawa.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Eagle Kawasawa probably wouldn't have standed much of a chance with Kudo in a good mood, but this time he came up against a World Champion who was in no mood to go easy on a jobber. Kudo, still seething from Komine's announcement chanelled that energy into dominating the match from start to finish, all 95 second of it and Kawasawa was probably more thankful than anything when Kudo decided to end it rather abruptly with the Kudo Kutter. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hooded Kudo defeated Eagle Kawasawa in 1:35 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Rhino Umaga vs Tadakuni Toshusai[/B][/CENTER] These two put together a solid big man brawl, that whilst short in length was pretty intense and competitive the whole way through, what also helped is the fact that it looked like that Umaga and Toshusai had pretty good chemistry together as opponents. The finish saw Umaga dump Toshusai with an overhead Belly to Belly suplex and then set up for the Rhino Charge, but Mokuami Maita sneaked to ringside and tripped Umaga up, this then saw Toshusai take advantage by striking Umaga with a Mongolian Chop as Umaga regained his footing and then downing the big Samoan with a Spinebuster to pick up the victory and partly avenge P.I.N.K's loss to Umaga and Golden Scorpion during the pre show match at Inferno. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Tadakuni Toshusai defeated Rhino Umaga in 7:23 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Yes you did read that right, Umaga actually has GOOD chemistry with someone.[/FONT] [CENTER][FONT=Courier New]___________________________________________________________[/FONT][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #3: Hiroaki Nakasawa & Sean McFly vs [/B] [B]SUKI & Yasunobu Masuno[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SeanMcFly.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][B]vs[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SUKI.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasunobuMasuno_alt11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Nakasawa and Masuno started the match out, but soon tagged in their respective partners. McFly got the better of some technical exchanges with SUKI and almost got the c0cky up and comer locked into a Stone Hold but SUKI managed to work his way out. The Openweight Champion then tried to whip SUKI into the ropes to set up for the Delorean Driver but SUKI managed to reverse the attempt and McFly ended up being clobbered by Masuno from behind , completely changing the momentum of the match. The former NOTBPW star then found himself being worked over in the heels corner, as Nakasawa looked on in frustration. It looked like Masuno was going to end it with an Avalanche Bomb but McFly stunned the massive heavyweight with several elbow shots to the the side of the head, before taking Masuno down with a Crucifix Bomb, SUKI then tried to take McFly down with a Tilt-A Whirl Head-Scissors but the Openweight Champion blocked the attempt and reversed it into a Vertical Suplex Pile-Driver. McFly then scrambled over to the corner and got the hot-tag into Nakasawa who cleaned house. After a while it was just Nakasawa and Masuno left in the ring, Masuno rocked Nakasawa with a Big Boot but the former World Champion shook it off and came back with a Lariat before downing the ex Mullet Power man with the Naksawa Neckbreaker. McFly then took SUKI down, before he could intefere....neutralising the impressive youngster with a Boston Crab as referee Koetsu Shinozaki counted to three. Very good tag match that made everyone look good out there. SUKI and Masuno were made to look very competitive and actually dominated a large portion of the match but in the end Nakasawa and McFly lived up to the 'Dream Team' hype they had coming into this exhibition tag match. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hiroaki Nakasawa and Sean McFly defeated SUKI and Yasunobu Masuno in 12:37 when Hiroaki Nakasawa defeated Yasunobu Masuno by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]O.O.C Note:[/B] It's got to the point now where A*'s are starting to become quite common even in fairly meaningless middle of the card matches like the one that just took place. So from now on it'll be full write ups for all PPV matches, Title matches and Main events only. [/FONT] [CENTER][FONT=Courier New]________________________________________________________[/FONT][/CENTER] [I]The camera's go backstage to the Silver Dragon Feet locker room where Hooded Kudo is with Shimedzu and Miyamae, it looks like his laying down the law to both of them regarding their status in Silver Dragon Feet. They both have looks on their faces that signifies that they know it's their last chance to prove their worth to the World Champion and Silver Dragon Feet Leader. [/I] [B]Rating: B[/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #4: Kenko Takemitsu vs The Awesome Kiyaru[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KenkoTakemitsu.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheAwesomeKiyaru.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This turned out to be a solid back and forth Junior Division contest, with Kenko Takemitsu showing that you could hang with the vastly more experienced Kiyaru. Kiyaru started off quick but then Takemitsu started to impose his solid ground game onto the match-up and he had it locked on in the centre of the ring he may of been able to force the recent BOSJ Cup semi-finalist to tap out to a Cobra Clutch. In th end Kiyaru used his experience edge to turn the match in his favour, adjusting his game plan by suprising Takemitsu with some impressive chain wrestling, before driving the Pacific Express man into the mat with a Falcon Arrow and then finishing things off with the Kiyaru Effect. [B][COLOR=red]Result: The Awesome Kiyaru defeated Kenko Takemitsu in 9:32 by pinfall with a Kiyaru Effect. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]_____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #5: Marihito Masuko vs Tom Gilmore[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AngryGilmore.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Here was a match-up between two combatants, looking to get things back in track. Gilmore was keen to return to winning ways, after losing the Openweight Title to Sean McFly at Inferno, whilst P.I.N.K's Marihito Masuko was equally keen to get back on the winning track. Despite being fairly short in lenght, they put on a technically flawless display of chain wrestling in the early portion of the match, before it switched up a gear, with both competitors coming close to victory/or preventing victory of theit opponent on several occasions. Gilmore had a notable two count with a Death Valley Driver, whilst Masuko could have stolen victory with a plethora of roll-ups. The exciting finish saw Masuko go for the Masuko Cradle Shock only for Gilmore to block the attempt and spin Masuko over into a Tilt-A Whirl Backbreaker . The former Openweight Champion then whipped Masuko into the ropes, leading to the Anger Management (Sit-out spinning power-bomb) [B][COLOR=red]Result: Tom Gilmore defeated Marihito Masuko in 9:48 by pinfall with an Anger Management. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [I]Sensational Dragon is with Hell Monkey backstage, in one hand he has a microphone, in the other hand is the Elemental III mask he stole from the original Elemental.[/I] [I]Dragon the begins to speak.......[/I] [I]' For the last couple of days, I've heard so many people say what dispicable actions it was from me attacking the legendary (said with a hint of sarcasm, because Dragon pretty much only has respect for himself) Elemental and stealing this oh so precious Elemental III mask.[/I] [I]You know what really disgusts me, the fact that the Junior Championship is being held by some tribute act of a couple of over-rated performers who just so happened to be born before me. You see that cheap copy who is now calling himself Elemental Americana, has something of mine the Burning Junior Championship and until he does the right thing and hands it back to me, I'll be keeping hold of this poxy mask.[/I] [I]First thing's first though me and Hell Monkey (he gives a look over to Hell Monkey, who is standing there, cracking his knuckles) will be sending a message to Americana and his so called idol Elemental II by kicking seven shades of hurt into these pair of clowns' [/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [I]We then see a hype video for the all Junior Division Tag Team grudge match between the Silver Dragon Feet pairing of Sensational Dragon and Hell Monkey going up against 'Team Elemental' of Elemental II and Junior Champion Elemental Americana.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #6: Junior Tag- Grudge Match: [/B] [B]Team Elemental (Elemental Americana & Elemental II) vs [/B] [B]Sensational Dragon & Hell Monkey[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmericanElemental.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElementalII.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][B]vs[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HellMonkeyB.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Dragon and Monkey attempted to jump Team Elemental before the bell, but they were out manoeuvred and Team Elemental ending up taking the Silver Dragon Feet pair down with stereo handspring somersault plancha’s. Things settled down and Sensational Dragon found himself isolated in the Elemental corner, just as it looked like Elemental II was going to finish things off with the Earth Breaker, Dragon managed to block it and then counter with the Dragon Slice. However he was unable to follow up and both of them lay on the canvas, before scrambling over to get the tag. But just as it looked like Elemental II was going to get the tag into the Junior champion, Hell Monkey pulled Americana off the apron, and Elemental II ended up finding himself isolated in the Silver Dragon Feet corner. After working over Elemental II for several minutes, Hell Monkey then went up top, and pulled out the Tumbling Monkey 450 Splash, but the Junior legend got the knees up. Dragon then came in but Elemental II pulled out the Tri-Fecta Kick Series to down the c0cky ex champion and that was enough to eventually get the hot-tag into Americana. The match then went back and forth from there with several near-falls being broken up at the last split second. The finish came when Hell Monkey nailed Elemental II with the Hell-Fire-Kick only for Americana to nail Hell Monkey with a roundhouse kick, before taking the flame haired SDF member down with spinning head scissors but just as he got back to his feet……Sensational Dragon sprang into the ring, to take the Junior Champion down with the Sensation Shock. Hell Monkey managed to tie up Elemental II from making the saved and Dragon was able to score a psychological boost over by pinning the Junior Champion. These four always produce great matches, against each other and this one was no different, and with the extra spice of the personal issues between Team Elemental and Sensational Dragon over the stolen Elemental III mask, every strike had an extra bit of intensity behind it. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Sensational Dragon and Hell Monkey defeated Team Elemental in 15:45 when Sensational Dragon defeated Elemental Americana by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]A video plays hyping the 4 Corner Survival match between Kinnojo Horri, Koshiro Ino and Silver Dragon Feet members Shimedzu and Miyamae. The video reminds us that it’s make or break time for both members of Silver Dragon Feet.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #7: ' Do or Die * ' 4 Corner Survival: [/B] [B]Kinnojo Horri vs. Koshiro Ino vs. Shimedzu vs. Miyamae[/B] [B][SIZE=1]* For SDF members Shimedzu and Miyamae[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KoshiroIno.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Shimedzu.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Miyamae.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Kinnojo Horri starts out with Miyamae and they have a tension filled stand off. Miyamae then fires in flurry of kicks but Horri shakes them off and he drops Miyamae with a clothesline, Miyamae springs back up and Horri catches Miyamae with another clothesline. Miyamae scrambles over to Ino, but the POWAAAH and Paint man hops off the apron, Horri then goes over to Shimedzu fires in a stiff fore-arm then throws the Silver Dragon Feet member into the ring. Shimedzu goes to attack Miyamae, but then suddenly his conscience seems to get the better of him and the two Silver Dragon Feet members end up having a face-off. They lock up and fire in a few half hearted blows on each other, suddenly they just look at each other turn away and they each nail Horri and Ino with drop-kicks that knock both members of HorrIno off the apron out onto the floor. Both members of The Rebellion then head up to a turnbuckle each, with Miyamae diving onto Ino with a Flying Cross Body and Shimedzu taking down Horri with a Moonsault Press. Shimedzu then sends Horri into the guard-rail with an STO, before Horri bounced back off and Shimedzu drives him into the floor with a DDT. Miyamae meanwhile kicks away on a dazed Koshiro Ino, before bringing him into the ring. Shimedzu joins him back in the ring and the Silver Dragon Fee pair isolated the POWAAAH and Paint man into a corner and proceeded to work him over with a series of double team manoeuvres. However when Shimedzu went for the cover after a Leg-Sweep/Neckbreaker combination, it suddenly occurred to Miyamae that he NEEDED to win the match to retain his spot in Silver Dragon Feet, and he pulled Shimedzu off Ino. Shimedzu then stood up and the pair stared each other down, it was clear that despite all their latest problems the long term tag team were not keen to come to blows with each other, but here they were put in a difficult situation and they knew a loss would see their membership end with Silver Dragon Feet and despite even Shimedzu’s growing problems with SDF leader Hooded Kudo both would say going into the match that it’s more beneficial to have Kudo as an ally rather than an enemy. As the SDF pair stared each other down, contemplating their next move…..Kinnojo Horri suddenly re-entered the match up and took both down with a double clothesline. Shimedzu got back up first but was sent out of the ring with a huge back-body drop. Miyamae then charged at Horri, but was met with a fore-arm smash before being spun around and dumped with a German Suplex…….. One……. Two…….. Miyamae kicked out, determined to keep his spot in Silver Dragon Feet. Horri then clobbered Miyamae with a series of fore-arms strikes, before lifting Miyamae up onto his shoulders, to set up for the Destiny Bomb but Miyamae fought off with elbows to the head…Horri then tried to back Miyamae into a turnbuckle, to shake off the SDF member but Miyamae then used the turnbuckle to take the big man down with a Tornado DDT. Then as Horri dropped to the canvas, Miyamae applied the Snake Poison submission hold Anaconda Vice......Just as it looked like Horri was about to tap, Shimedzu who knew that he had to make the save to keep HIS spot in SDF dived in to make the save, but then Koshiro Ino sneaked up between Shimedzu, spinning the 2007 Super 10 Cup winner around then planting him into the canvas with an Axe Kick. Before Ino could make a cover, Shimedzu managed to roll to the outside…..Miyamae then fired in a series on the POWAAAH and Paint Star, but Koshiro Ino shook them off before stunning Miyamae with a stiff fore-arm then drilling him into the canvas with a Back Snapper…… One……. Two……… Miyamae kicked out once again, but he seemed to expend all his energy kicking out, he needed someone to save him to stay alive in the match. But both Horri and Shimedzu were still recovering on the outside. Ino lifted Miyamae up, applied a Double Choke-Hold then sent Miyamae high up into the air before sending him crashing back down with the POWAAAAH SUUUURGE !!!! One…… Two…….. Shimedzu pulled Ino off Miyamae , nailed the POWAAAH and Paint Man with a Roundhouse then drilled Ino into the canvas with an STO, before nailing Ino in the head with a Shining Wizard Shimedzu then stood over Ino but decides no to go to the cover, instead he goes over to revive Miyamae. Then just as Miyamae is back to his feet Shimedzu delivers a kick to the mid-section and drove Miyamae down with the SKULL DROP !!! One....... Two...... Three !!! Shimedzu is the winner and retains his spot in Silver Dragon Feet pinning his long-term tag partner in the process. Meanwhile it appears that Miyamae's tenure with Silver Dragon Feet is now over. Whilst these four have all wrestled technically better matches, this match wasn't about work-rate it was all about just when and how a member of former 4 time tag champions The Rebellion would turn on one another, leading to plenty of tension and drama throughout the match up. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Shimedzu defeated Koshiro Ino, Miyamae and Kinnojo Horri in 20:19 when Shimedzu defeated Miyamae by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [I]Hooded Kudo then climbs into the ring and looks over at Shimedzu, he offers his hand and two Silver Dragon Feet members embrace but then...........[/I] [I]Shimedzu knee's the World Champion in the groin, before lifting Kudo up and driving the Silver Dragon Feet leader into the mat with a SKULL DROP !! [/I] [I]It appears that Shimedzu has rejected his spot in Silver Dragon Feet, despite winning the match[/I] [I]Shimedzu the begins to stomp away on Kudo, but suddenly Miyamae who has now shaken off the effects of the Skull-Drop, nails Shimedzu in the back of the head and he downs his former tag partner with the MIYAMAE SPOILER !!![/I] [I]The show ends with both Shimedzu and Hooded Kudo down, with Miyamae standing over both of their fallen bodies. Question is did Miyamae attack Shimedzu to save Kudo and try to win back favour with his (former ?) faction leader or is Miyamae just out for himself, as Shimedzu clearly has chosen to be.[/I] [B]Rating: B[/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=olive]Overall: A*[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] That was a very strong follow up to a superb PPV. Not a bad match on the card, the Kudo squash was the weakest match by far but it was short and inoffensive and it really pushed forward some of the hottest feuds in the company. Hooded Kudo now knows he has to defend the World Title against Hiroaki Nakawa at Sword of Destiny, but this time inside a Steel Cage, whilst his Silver Dragon Feet stable appears to be falling apart. Meanwhile the Junior Division unit of SDF's fortunes appear to be on the way up as Sensational Dragon and Hell Monkey beat 'Team Elemental' to further get under the skin of Junior Champion Elemental Americana and Elemental II. ___________________________________________________________________________ [B]T.V News:[/B] Lords of the Ring drew an 18.60 rating on Nippon T.V (+0.04)

The main event title scene is pretty interesting here and I expect the next person to hold the title will be a bit of a shock. At the moment only Nakasawa and Kudo contenders in my mind with a ton of people just on the bubble. I predict someone like Sean McFly or whichever Rebellion member turns face (Shimedzu?) to get a surprising win within a few months.

I've got a new challenge for you Tigerkinney, put a crappy D+ to C match on television or PPV. Right now you seem to be getting A* matches like Pez candy. Nakasawa needs some character rehabilitation before I see him as a legitimate threat to Kudo. Of course, since I adopted my 'never predict against Kudo' my results have improved dramatically. I know I pick poorly, mostly because I like to book things myself and have some fun with the results and find some way of selling it as plausible.

Archived